The GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIE 1,058 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

As you may or may not have heard by now, there's a strong possibility/probability Trixie is returning for season three. I am... anxious about this. I've seen boast Busters numerous times, read and watched video reviews about it and... I really hope some things get addressed if she does, like her wagon being destroyed, the fact that she fought that damned bear while those who heckled her shivered in fright, or the simple fact that they heckled her about a minute into the performance!

I am worried that all will be forgotten and she'll either get a cameo or that she's a rather three-dimensional character will be swept under the rug and she'll be reduced to a one-note villain.

WHO TOLD YOU THIS?? TELL CHAOS NOW!!:flutterrage:

Season...3...awesomeness...overload! (falls over and starts twitching)

Seeing her again would be nice, but I don't think the things you pointed out are going to be addressed the way you want them to. The writers know how to mess with our expectations.

But who knows?!

More than likely, Trixie will be trying to plot some type of revenge. Another possibility is Twilight trying to befriend her.

Prediction: Trixie is going to plot revenge by posing as Twilight new best friend and doing all sorts of sneaky things. All her plans back fire and make Trixie look like a good friend to Twi. She then devises one final plan that would never fail.... unless Twilight gave her a BFF cake. Trixie takes the blow for Twilight and they become closer friends.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7