Pokémon Fics 1,672 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So, I'm coming up with a story where the MC is a Pokémon trainer, and while I haven't figured out teams yet, Luna will be the final member of the elite 4, with Celestia being the Champion, and she has a relationship with the MC that is similar to Cynthia's role in the story of DPPl. I thought up dialogue for how it works in a game, first, in the battle after her last Pokémon faints, she'd say, "I think I understand what my sister sees in you now." And then in the overworld, she would say something similar to what Karen says after you defeat her, thought this up, "You embody everything a true trainer needs in life. There's no such thing as a weak Pokémon. That is only the view of the selfish and foolish. A true trainer needs nothing more than the bond they share with their Pokémon. That bond, no... that friendship, that is true magic."

As for what the Gym Leaders would be, I only know that the other members of the Mane 6 would be Gym Leaders, Twilight and Spike are members of the Elite 4, along with Cadance filling out the final spot. With the Mane 6, I have no ideas except for Applejack's ace Pokémon being Hydrapple, with a Fighting-type Tera Type. Each Gym Leader's Ace Pokémon will know the move Tera Blast, same with the Elite 4 and Champion, and they'll have a Tera type that doesn't match the type of their ace Pokémon. Any suggestions for teams, Tera types, Badge names, and the other three Gym Leaders would be appreciated. Spike uses Dragon types, and Luna uses Dark types, thinking of making Rainbow Dash using Electric types because of the fact her cutie mark is a rainbow in the shape of a cloud and lightning bolt

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1