Equestria Daily Rejects 270 members · 307 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I've been posting stories for a while, but I just don't get many readers. For the most part the comment sections of my stories don't help. I think it's because I don't use popular characters, but there's just no way to know. And now that Twilight's Library is gone I can't even get pretty purple ribbons anymore.

I submitted Room To Grow a few weeks ago, so I don't expect to hear back from EqD until this time next year. In the meantime, I would really appreciate some feedback. It's a mystery story, and that doesn't seem to be a popular genera.

I feel your pain I write but I am not here for likes While I would appreciate them I just want my story to be told an I see at least half can be said about you as well. I want to help you my only immediate recommendations would be to post your story on as many groups and sects of groups as you can. (Granted ones that apply to your story) in the end my comrade perhaps we may help each other. If you are interested send me a private message on my page. My name is Final Fantasy Forever but you may call me Pinkamir Lenin Pie

Ps just looked at something I hadn't noticed before while at the top of your story page it says you have 39 views that only means that 39 (should be 40 by now) have read all your chapters at the bottom of each chapter it shows how many people have read that chapter. I counted and got around 129 people have read at least one chapter of your story. Hope that helps

Thank you and have a pleasent day or evening from where I am.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3