Anime Crossovers 2,865 members · 1,668 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello I am trying to write a Naruto crossover fic called "Tale Of The Monkey King" but I am having a very hard time starting it. So I have come here ro ask if anyone would be interested in helping me out?

A good way would be after the 4th shinobi war and before Naruto becomes Hokage. 2 options come to mind::trixieshiftright:
1, Naruto release all nine bijuu from Kaguya and wanting to get to know them better, like he did with the kyuubi, starts communicating/hosting only on bijuu at a time. monkey king starts with Naruto tale of getting to know Son Goku and with Son being so prideful will only allow Naruto to use his name when Naruto wins as Naruto goes on a journey to help a disciple or aspiring Sage complete his quest.

2. Naruto gets blasted away to a different world either during the battle with Kaguya or Sasuke while connected with Son Goku, or with all the bijuu, and in that world Naruto is forced to help a young sage in his journey as payment by Kami, who will send Naruto back to his own world if he both protects and guides the young sage.

Send me a comment if you like any of my ideas. Good luck in your fic!:pinkiehappy:

Well, I had one for this idea. IT was a Naruto and Son Goku bit.

Red Tailed Advisor

The main driving idea is that Naruto did die at the end of the Naruto/Sasuke bout, along with Sasuke as was predicted by Kakashi.

Naruto did have some of the Bijuu chakra's in him at the time, and next to the Kyuubi Son took residence in his seal, though as an infinitely smaller presence than his normal size. Once they died, they got reborn in Equestria, except Naruto is reborn/reincarnated as a human/monkey mix up, due to Son's presence. His chakra needed to go somewhere, and it was used to help shape the body of the blonde in Equestria.

Thing is, that Naruto ends up in Yakyakistan. Also to be said, is that he was reborn as an 8-year-old, with partial amnesia. He gets taken in by some yaks, and is raised there.

You see, along with garnering the bijuu, Naruto as gained the essence of their "legends" from his old world. So here in Equestria he has the abilities of making RED clouds, or changing clouds into his own, by gaining control over them. He also can call a pole into existence, by using one of his tails(he has four) as a medium. Over the years, Kurama and Son "woke up", and kind of explain things to Naruto about his origin. I say kind of, because the blond is skeptical of it all, but is willing to give them some benefit of doubt, considering they ARE there. Wherever there is.

Pass some of years, and Naruto's a teen, when he meets "prince" Prince Rutherford. Something happens that has them forming a strong friendship, and you could venture in a tale of them as kids for a bit, before skipping to Rutherford's coronation. Either by rite, or by his father's death, Rutherford is made "Prince" Prince Rutherford, who selects Naruto as one of his advisors.

Now the yaks are a warrior culture, so with some disagreement from a few yaks, who challenge Naruto and his ways of doing things, and Naruto is challenged for his position.

Post-beat down, Naruto continues being the advisor to the Yak Prince, and helping HEAL the relations between Yakyakistan and Equestria. At least on the Yakyakistan's side, where he helps Rutherford see reason to connect with the Pony nation.

Pass a few more years, post-Nightmare Moon, during the Grand Galloping Gala, and Celestia gets a surprise. She's asked, via letter, to allow the Yakyakistan to participate in the gala. Celestia is one for extending peace, and willfully accepts them, the day before the Gala.

Come that night:

(A note, I usually write anthro, you can keep it pony if you like)

They'd been flying through the use of the red cloud for a while now, and he could tell his Prince/friend was getting itchy being up here.

"Advisor Naruto, how long before we get there. Yaks get mad when they are late...Are not on the ground," Naruto chuckled, his three tails curling, as his pole, in hand, directed the cloud towards the shining lights of Canterlot.

"It won't be long, Prince, I promise. Also, thanks for accepting the chance to make things right with Equestria again, it takes a grown yak to understand cultural differences, and the problems they can cause." he grinned back at the yak, who sat in his red, cloud-made throne.

Rutherford smiled back at him, even as he adjusted himself.

"You and Rutherford FRIENDS FOR YEARS! Rutherford trust your decisions. You help make yaks' lives easier" Naruto scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, even as the two yak bodyguards at the Prince's sides nodded their heads. Directing the cloud a little bit more, he watched as an entourage of pegasus ponies made their way over to the red cloud. Looking at it in wonder, they looked at him and stared in shock, causing him to chuckle nervously.

'I really hope, this doesn't become a thing.'

Celestia couldn't help bu wonder what this year's Gala was going to be like.

'Oh I hope things aren't going to go bad....then again,' she couldn't help the traitorous thought. These Galas got awfully boring when you'd been to them over several centuries. They used to be a fun get together of ponies, and other races actually, and now it turned into...This.

She hoped Twilight's friends, would be able to make this exciting, and if not them, maybe their, hopefully, future friendly dignitaries.

She remembered the letter she received, the evening before, and she tried to follow it to the, well, letter.

She'd done her best to NOT try and emulate Ya culture, and just did pony items. The advisor had sent a covert letter, along with the Prince's and said to, and she'd quote him "NOT try and copy the yak's traditions/food, and just show them pony things!"

She'd be following them, and blaming this on him, should this turn out bad, politically. She'd messed up once, back with Rutherford's Grandfather, and that had caused them to lose contact for over a hundred years!

Beside those traditions were probably old hat by now, deities above, she didn't want to offend by using OUT-OF-DATE, traditions, she had in the books in her library.

"Celestia?" she looked to her right, and smiled at her protege. The Element of Magic, was greeting ponies along with her, and Sun Princess couldn't help but be grateful.

It was so lonely up here...!

She turned her head towards the doors in contemplation, as she "Felt" her guests arrive. Well, more like she felt ONE of them, and the others that came with it.

"Announcing! Prince Rutherford, his guard, and his advisor!" She heard the Royal Announcer, she was gonna call him Ponyton, Ponyton blow his long horn and bowed before the entrance, as the Yakyakistanian dignitaries made their way in.

When the two bodyguards appeared, she nodded her head towards them in their green, yellow and black garb. Warriors, as they were, and they knelt to the sides of the red carpet, catching the eyes of the ponies in the room. They all turned to watch, as another pair of hoofsteps sounded out,, and all became stared at the sight that met them.

"Prince, I should walk ahead of you, like the others."

"Nonsense, you walk by yaks' side, as you have for so many years."

"I'd prefer walking by the ones in front of us, so this doesn't look weird." They heard a baritone, gravelly laugh.

In walked the Yak Prince, and it was the expected sight. His robes more yellow, and lime green, compared to his guards, but it still represented the higher status. The furred cloak over his shoulders was a nice touch, and the crown that adorned his head was all that they needed to see. The royal's large amount of hair, while wild, was groomed for the event, and not a strand lay out of place, every so often she could see his green irises staring at her.

She'd have nodded, were it not for the face she was staring to his left, where another being stood.

He was just short of the prince's height, but still stood at an impressive stature. A blonde mane that spiked out from his head, and a face not resembling anything other than a monkey's,if she was to be honest. Walking in with the prince, she saw the crimson red robes he wore, in contrast to the green of his company. Red, gold and orange clothes made up his attire. With a red sleeveless robe-like top, and pants. Around his waist was a sort of furry, large, sash-like item that extended down in the back. Tied around that sash, was a gold tassel that was in a small knot. Finishing his clothing was a large red mantle that hung from his shoulders, to his waist.

Blue eyes looked around warily, at the staring ponies, as four red tails curled, and swayed, behind the male. Looking to his side at Rutherford, he sighed, before smiling.

All said and done, they definitely attracted all the attention in the room.

TBC

I love these ideas, they are really creative and I would love to use one of them. Hey I have an idea maybe you could help me write with this?
You see i am not the best at spelling, grammar, and stuff like that so I would love some help with this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4