Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Being an anime fan, I always enjoy seeing anime mixed with my little pony. And doing so, I have found many great stories on this site that fit this genre. Now, i have a list of what I think are the best of each anime crossover

Dragon ball: Pony Ball z

Naruto: My little Naruto: friendship is... Where am I?

Bleach: Cuatro

Pokemon: friendship is Aura

One piece: My little pirates: luffys adventures in Equestria

Inuyasha: Inuyasha- a demon-dog among ponies.

I am not saying the other stories are not good, These are just what I believe to be the best.

What are your choices?

Naruto: Tie between Friendship is where am I? and friendship contract.

Bleach: Cuatro.

Battle Angel Alita: Hyper future pony.

747759 I like Friendship Contract and all, but it looks to me like a dose of Omega Canon Sues, I mean, Naruto learning Yin-yang Release before Shippuden? WTF! Sasuke didn't defect, which removes a massive part of important story detail, and it's like nobody else is powerful anymore.

It's fun to read so I don't mind. Also I want a Beelzebub crossover involving punching demons, avoiding child services so they don't try to take beel, and staying away from celestia all the while trying to find a way home.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Beyond the Gates

747845 I know but, Celestia uber-pwned Shukaku, a BIJU, in what, 5 seconds? I know he wasn't at full strength but he was leveling forests with air blasts at the time. Although I Scootaloo training like Rock Lee, that was epic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6