Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 57 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 57

All ideas from Code Geass.

697486i have one Kamina Scratch, IT'S BUCKING AWESOME!!!

Cool! Can you show me? PLEEEEEEEEASE?! :fluttershysad:

697742maybe but first you must prove how much of a Code Geass fan you are. Are you a Black Knight or a Britannian?

697742maybe but first you must prove how much of a Code Geass fan you are. Are you a Black Knight or a Britannian?

I am most definitely a Black Knight. Not to be cheesie or anything but Black Knights for the win.

697978Now then...if you could own a Knightmare, which one would it be?

The Mordred or the Siegfried I can't decide.

698004interesting, if you had a Geass, what would it do?

Mine would be the canceler so if I found someone with the mind control one we could basically rule the world. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Damn you, a Geass cancellor, alright you have passed the test. If you want you can replay those questions to me

Black Knight or Britannian?

Which one Suzaku or Lelouch?

699434his majesty Emperor Leloulch, Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler

Btw AWESOME PROFILE PIC!!!!!!

I know I found it this morning. I really prefere Suzaku. r1 or r2?

That's what I'm talking about /). Gino or Anya?

699976gino because he's funny and has a badass Knightmare

I know. That's all I can think of if you want to keep at you can I will answer.

Hey music for the sophisticated ears.

700650no opening 3 is where it's at. Although you never asked me what Knightmare I would use or what my Geass would do if I had one

I disagree with you on the opening. Anyway what knightmare would you have?

700657the Shinkiro, or the Lancelot ALBION

What geass would you have and how would you use it?

700663i would have the power to make people do what I want with only a thought. I would use it to have good grades in school

Then I would cancel that. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

700680damn u and your Geass cancellor

I know.:moustache: Now choose!!!!!! Lelouch with Shirley or Lelouch with Kallen which do you think would have made a great pair?

700815uh dude, I made a group of The Black Knights. I have people there you can come join us. And even though she dies, I have to say Lelouch with Shirely

Thanks for the group. I didn't search for the black knights(like the moron I am). I was wondering if you want (and others if they like) to write a crossover?

700986sounds like a brilliant idea. And neither I hate them both. Lelouch's own parents abandoned him and nunnally. And then V.V. Is just an ass

What are your views of the unlawful execution of Lelouch's mom?

701198well until I found out that she was part of the whole Seis world idea, I was pretty upset and felt bad for Lelouch

I felt the same way. If you could be part of it what would you name your self and what would be your part in all of it?

I mean that if you were a real black knight what would you do?

Dude when I listen to this song I have a heart attack.It's that good!

And for the crossover we can have Luna as Lelouch as they display her in this video.

701310hell yes, but we are going to find a good spot for Rarity. I will not allow her to die. Wait I have a better idea. How about Twilight as Lelouch. I mean think about it, the student rebelling against her teacher. AND RARITY IS C.C. :pinkiehappy:

I love it! We can put Rainbow as Suzaku and if any more ideas hit your reply 5 seconds before it hits your head.

I will look for someone to do fan art.

And for the record I am a HUGE Rarity fan.

701364HUZAAH THE RARITY FANS HAVE BEEN DOUBLED lets talk about this idea via messaging

701375 If you could be anyone of the characters who would you be?

729282are you really going to ask me that. Lelouch of course. How about you?

I would be Suzaku. Love the profile pic and the new name.

729570why thank you. Although your coming to face me changes nothing. Hell I welcome it. I mean of course we are friends. (Chuckle)

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahaha

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 57