Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
Fluttrick
Group Admin

Just wondering if anyone wants a new folder to be added or wants to change something in the group.
-Fluttrick

Well, I have nothing to say... other than the fact that we need more Sword Art Online crossovers!:flutterrage:
I mean, seriously, mine's the only one in that folder!

Fluttrick
Group Admin

691139 Well if you could find a few that would be nice.

691130 Either make the ''Dragonball Z'' folder a general ''Dragonball'' folder or add separate ''Dragonball'', ''Dragonball Z'' and ''Dragonball GT'' folders.

Fluttrick
Group Admin

691205 I'll just make the folder called Dragonball

Anime..anime..I can think of a manga to add to the bunch, but I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a crossover using them. Then again, a folder for it could encourage people to make some! Has anyone heard of Black Butler?

Footnote: No one's ever given me a clear answer when I ask the difference between Anime and manga. From what they say, it sounds like one is for T.V. shows and the other is for books, but then they tell me that's not right.:derpyderp2: Can someone please give me a strait answer, not remarks on how I should already know the difference?:fluttershysad:

You need a code geass folder.

691185>>698009ADD A CODE GEASS FOLDER:flutterrage:

Fluttrick
Group Admin

:pinkiehappy:698065>>698009 Okiedokielokie!

698299do you even know what Code Geass is :ajbemused:

Comment posted by MrZombert deleted Feb 7th, 2013

Well seems like my input was not needed covered all the bases:twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

698307 No he really doesn't, but he'll add the folder anyway.

You need a Fruits Basket folder

You're writing a Furuba fic? Let me read it! :rainbowkiss:

You beat me to it, that was next on my list. :twilightsmile:

755746 I had just started it. We could write it together.

Comment posted by funkyferret deleted Mar 3rd, 2013

What's the outline? Here's mine. :derpytongue2:
Pony Basket (Working title): A crossover with "Fruits Basket". A magical portal leaves Fluttershy stuck in the Soma house. Many hijinks ensue when it's discovered that Fluttershy's power over animals works on the transformed Somas.

755749 I have not really start it I need a title before I start it. And how do you like the idea of Tohru in Equestria to liberate the ponys from their own curse?

What kind of curse?

After the vengeful spirits leave the Somas they take over the ponies bodies with knightmare moon to lead them to bring the full wrath on all worlds and only Tohru and the elements can stop them. I do like your plot it's better then what I can come up with.

I haven't seen that commercial in forever. Sure we can always have both.

Looks like you got two incoming Fruits Basket fics then. :rainbowkiss:

Perhaps a Kuroshitsuji folder? :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25