The Harmonic Council 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 200 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 200
AimBot
Group Admin

371445 Out of 14 members, we've got about 4 or 5 who have openly participated in our discussions. :ajbemused:

I'd expect a bit more enthusiasm with something like this... Maybe I'm just a demanding person. I dunno.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

371453 You, me, General Stryker, BronyRex, and ChromeDash are the only ones who have thrown opinions and thoughts around. Nobody other then you or Stryker responded to my thread asking for ideas.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

369334>>370917>>371453

So can anyone guess what I am working on? If you have already seen it on DA Stryker and BronyRex don't say anything, I want to see if AimBot can figure it out.

AimBot
Group Admin

I'm terrible with these... Er, a castle? A fort?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

371619 No, I was hoping it was going to be bigger....... there you go fixed. I hope.

AimBot
Group Admin

371622 Sorry if I'm dashing your hopes, but to me, it just looks like a platform... :derpytongue2:
Like I said, I suck at these types of things. :fluttershysad::fluttershysad::fluttershysad:

AimBot
Group Admin

Hmmm.... Twilight? Applejack? Rainbow Dash? (I almost said AppleDash for a sec...)

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

369334>>370917>>371627 Okay, since I know you have all seen it one way or another. I am building Magistrate Dash in Minecraft. I don't know why. It started out with me trying to make something like this but only with her Cutie Mark. After 10 minutes of trying to make a outline that felt right. Then another 10 minutes of trying to build it standing up, I out of no where decided, "hey why not build a whole statue of her?" Unfortunately I am going to have to rebuild what little I have as I have decided to position her differently. I hope to have made good progress by the end of next week.

BronyRex
Group Admin
Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

371627>>372229>>370917 You know what we need to do again sometime? Another one of those "150 comments in 4 hours" that we did in the first Misc. Conversation thread a few weeks ago. Also, (I'm feeling nostalgic) my summer wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining or productive if I hadn't joined this group. So to Aimbot I say. Fancy meeting you here.

AimBot
Group Admin

373126 Damn. I've been contacted. And you used the magic words - "Fancy meeting you here". I cannot deny that claim. I am bound to answer that claim.
YES. IT IS QUITE FANCY MEETING ONE ANOTHER IN THIS THREAD. :trollestia:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373129 I completely didn't expect to see you here. :twilightblush: Ahhh, nostalgia. I barely remember our first meeting on a blog post. Man it feels like I have been in this group longer then a few weeks.

AimBot
Group Admin

373143 Yup. I still hardly believe that our first major meeting was on someone else's blog...

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373146 Then if I hadn't decided to comment on your blog later that night or had missed it I wouldn't be here. I wonder what the Council would look like if I had missed that blog?

AimBot
Group Admin

373165 .... I'd rather not think about it.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373167 Sorry, my internet didn't want to load the page for a while their. But you really think it be that bad?

AimBot
Group Admin

373195 It wouldn't be terrible, but it wouldn't be where we are right now.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373198 Well we know for sure that we wouldn't have a seal. Speaking of which, (obvious attempt to lighten mood) I have possibly found an artist to turn the seal into something awesome looking, also if I can find the person who did this I will ask him if he would be willing.

AimBot
Group Admin

373212 Holy crap, that is awesome. Was that Mollestia I saw in the background? And raging Luna?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373215 I found his DA I will ask him if he might be willing to do our concept in the same style.
The guy I already asked ( Haven't got a response yet) also has an interesting style.

AimBot
Group Admin

373226 Awesome as well.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373230 I found a comment from the first guy, the one I haven't asked yet, that says he doesn't do free commissions anymore. Maybe one day when I have a credit card to go along with my DA account.

AimBot
Group Admin

373235 Nah, nah... This isn't worth spending money over. Of course... Wasting all night. That's a different story. :trollestia:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373237 Almost anything MLP related is worth spending all night on. :twilightsheepish: :pinkiehappy:

AimBot
Group Admin

373247 True story.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373252 I suddenly can't think of any thing to say.

AimBot
Group Admin

373260 INAPPROPRIATE JOKE WARNING!!! That's what she said. :trollestia:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373261:rainbowderp::rainbowlaugh: I definitely didn't expect that.

AimBot
Group Admin

373269 ANOTHER INAPPROPRIATE JOKE INCOMING!!! That is also what she said. :trollestia::trollestia:

AimBot
Group Admin

373273 I'm going to see how many :trollestia: I can rack up by the end of this conversation. That's two so far.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373275 Hmmmm, we need more people. :rainbowderp:

AimBot
Group Admin

373282 NO MORE WARNINGS!!!! That's what I said. Females only though. And me. :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373286 :rainbowderp: :rainbowhuh: I am no longer sure how to play this game.

AimBot
Group Admin

373297 That's what she said. :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

P.S. I don't play "the game". I refuse to acknowledge it.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373298 Not the reaction I was hoping for.
P.S. Neither do I, I was just hoping to catch you off guard. :pinkiehappy:

AimBot
Group Admin

373302 For the latter.... That's what she said. :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373303 Some one help me, PLEASE?!

AimBot
Group Admin

373307 THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

Wait... No. No, that sounds very bad. Still, notch up another troll.
:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373308 Where a Stryker when you need one? I can't keep this up very long.

AimBot
Group Admin

373314 To the latter... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!
:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373316 You have failed me.

AimBot
Group Admin

373326 THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!

Damn it, now my feelings are hurt...

:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:
And a :fluttershysad:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373329 NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

AimBot
Group Admin

373332 I do believe that you have ruined my game. I got 8 :trollestia: and one :fluttershysad:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373336 If this was in person I might have been able to keep it up. And NOOOOOOO!!!! was meant to be me screaming. :fluttercry: I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

AimBot
Group Admin

373340 Don't worry about it man. I know the "NOOOOOO!!!" was screaming, but... Think about the context. How terrible would I seem if she screamed "No"?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373345 I don't usually play games like this, so I don't really have practice with this and wouldn't really know. Also.

AimBot
Group Admin

373353 Ha! That is a funny image. Well, my friends and I play idiotic games like that all the time. It takes a while to get used to it. (Which is what she said).

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373358 :rainbowderp: What funny image? Ohh, my markings? Yeah, honestly building Dash already has me dreading several parts, such as but not limited to Eyes, head, and scaling each body part appropriately. I wish I lived near a local cafe with Wi-Fi so I could possibly get help on it.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 200