The Harmonic Council 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 200 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 200
AimBot
Group Admin

377528 Oh, but it was such a fun game! (:trollestia:). Alright. I guess I'll just keep my naughty jokes to myself (for now :trollestia:).

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

377538 I found it, I found it! It was Dawnscroll's blog, :rainbowdetermined2: it took me a while, I'm glad I decided to look though who I watch, and just because I knew exactly where this one would be, the one where you invited me to join.
377531>>377337 I know you two probably aren't interested, but its here if you feel like seeing how me and AimBot first met.

AimBot
Group Admin

GOD I LOVE THIS IMAGE

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378538 I'm glad I want though my watches, otherwise I wouldn't have found our original meeting place. Although I question how you were on Dawnscroll's blog when you aren't watching him. By the way you have perfect timing I just got on to check. When your notification showed up.

AimBot
Group Admin

378544 I'm following Slice of Life, and I was sent to that blog. Tell me you love that image as much as I do. I just need some kind of confirmation on how awesome it is.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378553 Yes, I like the image. Ahh, Slice of Life is a good fic. I think my favorite parts though are with Chef Ram Sea. You should try this one, don't forget the comments it makes it even better.

AimBot
Group Admin

378570 I'll have to read it when I get the chance... I must consult you with something. Believe it or not, I'm actually trying to be productive today. It's about our fine Council...

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378586 *Spits out the Hot Chocolate that I was drinking in my private quarters* "Damn, that was the good Chocolate" Okay what do you need?

AimBot
Group Admin

378596 Well, the strongest idea I've gotten for why Ponyville would need a new government... Is because of a massive tax-hike for farmers. And then the farmers riot. And that's when the Mayor calls for the Elements. Does it sound realistic?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378599 I could believe it. War would drive up taxes and upset a lot of ponies. Give me a half an hour. Dinner just finished then I'll be back.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378599 Okay, I'm back.

AimBot
Group Admin

378654 (That's what she said.:trollestia: ... Wait... Never mind.)

Alright. One thing - the actual war involving the Council takes place 3 years after the origins story. At that point, however, political tension between Luna and Celestia is starting to boil over.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor
AimBot
Group Admin

378665 I've also been thinking of something else... We're going to have to set up a thread dedicated to what's going to be canon to the Council... Because, well, let's face it... If and when this does take off, how many people are going to try to ship a Magistrate? Would you agree with me that anything involving shipping a Magistrate shall be non-canon?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378674 Hmmm, thats an interesting question. I think for now its best to say all shipping involving Magistrates is non-canon. I really hope this does take off. I would love to see this be as big as the Lunaverse. If you know of a bigger alternate universe please tell me.

AimBot
Group Admin

378692 Fallout Equestria? I mean, hell... Fallout Equestria has it's own mods! How awesome would it be if someone modded a game for us? Let's continue though... Buck, what were we talking about?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378695 Shipping of the Magistrates. I say non-canon for now. Sorry, my computer was refusing to load anything and I had to restart it like 5 times. And that would be awesome if we got our own game mods.

AimBot
Group Admin

378739 Don't worry about it, I can understand computer troubles... And internet troubles... (Cough, cough, 502, cough).

Yes... By the time we're done, we're going to have a crap-load of threads about a crap-load of things. I'm putting up a thread for discussion on what's canon...

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378747 Two threads? Getting ahead of the curve I see. Also a cheer for Chrome Dash on getting the Feature Box with his latest story.

AimBot
Group Admin

378760 Yeah, I don't know what happened there... I clicked the button twice, apparently. I can only find one thread though, so I can't delete the second one... And cheers!

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378772 Actually, second latest fic. He just released one that was him getting over his writing block. So three cheers for Chrome. Hip hip hooray.

AimBot
Group Admin

378786 Hip hip hooray!:pinkiehappy:

I've always wanted an excuse to actually say that.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378790 Man, there was something I wanted to say or ask but I can't remember it now.

AimBot
Group Admin

378800 Oh my god, I hate it when that happens. The worst part is when you remember when you can't ask/say it anymore.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378803 I'll ask later if I remember. If its something important I'll remember it. This thread only has 25 hit points left. Better make em count.

AimBot
Group Admin

378821 For the latter...
That's what she said! :trollestia::trollestia:
VICTORY!!!
Ha. I find myself amusing. Is that bad? You know what, I'm not sure if I want an answer to that.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378822 Well then......

AimBot
Group Admin
Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378856 In other news I have to read this story now just because of the description.

AimBot
Group Admin

378864 Yes, that one... I was going to read it, but it's rated "Everyone for adult humor". Which means it's not my kind of humor. :trollestia:
I kid, I kid... Well, I'll be here when you finish. (:trollestia: think about it for a sec).

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor
AimBot
Group Admin

378876 That, my dear Watson, was the desired reaction. Well, all innuendo aside, I do have another topic involving the origin story to discuss, whenever you find yourself available.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378882 Ahhh, Holmes. What is it that you need. I really need to brush up on my Sherlock Holmes.

AimBot
Group Admin

378888 Well, I had an idea for the first meeting of the Ponyville Council... I was thinking that Pinkie Pie, being as bubbly and social as she is, would bring a large amount of baked goods to the first meeting. And she'd need somepony to help her carry all those baked goods. She'd enlist the aid of a large group of local stallions, who would then form the basis of the Ponyville Militia after that.

How does this sound to you?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378893 Hmm, an interesting way to come into the military.
Pinkie Pie,"Will you help me carry these cakes?"
Random Stallion,"Sure."
Sometime later, finds out now part of a militia.
Stallion,"I was just trying to be polite!"

AimBot
Group Admin

378902 Well, seeing as the core of the military would be volunteers, until the actual Civil War, why not be "volunteered" by Pinkie Pie? And besides, everypony loves Pinkie Pie! Who would say no to a face like this :pinkiehappy::pinkiesad2: ?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378910 :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: I'm sorry 9Gag is too good sometimes. ( If you read, read all of the first stack of comments) I guess I would stay in the military if Pinkie "volunteered" me.

AimBot
Group Admin

378918 I know, I saw that post earlier! I love 9gag. And so would I. One thing I should mention... A few of the stallions Pinkie brings with her may or may not be the main characters of the War-time story... (Cough cough foreshadowing cough).

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378930 :unsuresweetie: Are you coming down with a cold Aim? :unsuresweetie:

AimBot
Group Admin

378935:facehoof:

Yeah. Totally. I mean - it's not like I was trying to hint or anything. :facehoof:

Speaking of characters, I need to consult you on one of the main characters I have planned on including during the war...

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378940 ( :facehoof: You know I was kidding. Right?) Alright I'm all ears. Well actually I have two ears but you get the point. :pinkiehappy:

AimBot
Group Admin

378942 I know you were kidding. I was being sarcastic for idiotic comedic effect. Judging from your reaction, it worked.

Alright then. Well, the character in question is a massive earth pony stallion by the name of Cold Stone. He's the heavy-hitter of the squad, and the second-in-command. The only problem I have is figuring out his personality, because there are two different personalities he could have, and both would fit his character well.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378948 Okay, what are the two personality types?

AimBot
Group Admin

378956 Well, he could either be a hard-ass who knows what's best and only fights because he has to...

Or he could be the walking wall of meat that loves to fight, and will do what he can whenever to fight.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378961 Hmmm, that's a though choice. I guess I would go with the first choice.

AimBot
Group Admin

378972 That's what I was thinking... But I like to pass my ideas along with others, and BronyRex has been preoccupied today.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378977 So whos going to be first. Three comments left.

AimBot
Group Admin

378986 Who's going to be first with what?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

378989 Damn, I forgot word while I was trying to get ahead of the curve. You said that Cold Stone is second in command. So who's going to be in command of the squad? Or is that a secret for later. One comment left. Rest in peace Misc. Conversation(2) Thread. You will be forever remembered. :pinkiesad2:

AimBot
Group Admin

378996 Yes, may this Thread live on in our hearts forever. The commander of the squad will be an average stallion (withholding all details until later). To the next Thread, I suppose...

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 200