The Harmonic Council 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 202 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 202
Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350401 I know she is lucky. But she is also talented. It looks look she will have a good future as an engineer. The PLAN test and all the other tests they have us take are pointing me in a similar direction. And for the most part they are right, but I still don't know exactly what I want to do.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350411 Take your time. You still got two years. :twilightsmile:
Plenty of time for ponies. :ajsmug:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350416 Yeah, I definitely don't plan on rushing. And I definitely don't plan on leaving ponies out of my free time. And for once I am looking forward to school this year. I signed up for a tech center near my school. So I will be getting a course in the Adobe Master Program for free basically. :rainbowdetermined2: I'm ready!

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350426>>350314 I just thought of something. We need a map of the world. Is Equestria still called Equestria as a country? How much territory does it cover? What other countries are out there? How much of the world has actually been explored and mapped?

AimBot
Group Admin

350433 I'd think Equestria would still be a country, and not a world... and I'd imagine there'd be a zebra country, a griffin country, maybe even a "no-ponies land" full of dragons?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350433 I know there was a map of Equestria as it stands in the show, along with I believe some of the nations near it. That would be a good starting point.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350442>>350443 Well, we need to get our hands on one and maybe even modify it to reflect changes that took place due to the civil war and subsequent take over by the Elements.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350446 I think it is up on DA I will take a look and if I can find it ask if we can use and modify it.

AimBot
Group Admin

350446 Yes.... We're going pretty deep into this, aren't we? I'm glad we've got you guys.

350443 You too, buddy.

You guys are awesome.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350453>>350451 You're awesome too. This fandom is awesome. :pinkiehappy:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350455>>350453 You two are both awesome. So awesome I don't have the words to describe how awesome. ( I'm pouring it on thick I know ) Also their are a lot more maps of Equestria and its neighbors then I thought.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350464 Do they all look pretty much the same? If not then we can take a look at all of them and decide which best suits our purposes?

AimBot
Group Admin

350455 Nice work on the notes, it all looked sound to me... I could see you making edits. :rainbowlaugh:

There's something I want to discuss though...
350451 In the wartime story I plan on writing (eventually), I had the idea of Twi taking direct interest in military operations, specifically, she goes on a mission to old ruins to find a source of immense power. Does this sound logical to you guys?

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350468 What is that power source for? Because I'm pretty sure their military tech is still primitive stuff, like medieval times primitive.

AimBot
Group Admin

350471 As in magical power. Like an ancient spell or relic, something that could give one side a massive edge over the others.

AimBot
Group Admin

350471 Or it could just be some old artifact that could provide an extensive morale boost for the side that retrieves it.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350479 I think the artifact is more logical. Maybe some relic of the past regime?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350468 Yeah, I could easily see Twilight doing just such a thing, especially if it is for an artifact of immense power.
350466 There are a lot. Ones like this. To ones like this None of which are the ones I was thinking of.

AimBot
Group Admin

350482 That'd work... But still, would she be the type to lead a charge for something valuable?

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350487 I think so. Especially if it's like an ancient tome of knowledge or something that can be studied.

AimBot
Group Admin

350488>>350485 Alright... Thanks for helping me with that guys. Need I repeat it?

You're awesome. :pinkiehappy:

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

350485 The first one isn't really good. The second one is better, but if we could get just the continent that Equestria is on and the surrounding waters, that'd be great. Actually, just the right side of the map until Vaporia would be perfect.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350492 I will keep looking, there was one I was thinking of that I saw a while ago but I can't find it.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350499>>350502 :ajbemused: I hate you guys and your pictures

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

:twilightblush: Oh, okay fine *gives hug*

AimBot
Group Admin

One does not simply turn down a hug.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350539:twilightsmile: Okay you got me there

AimBot
Group Admin

350548 Of course I do. Everyone knows hugs on the internet, from complete strangers, are the best kind of hugs ever.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Holy Carpe Dium. Over 100 posts in 6 hours.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350572 Yup, as you can see we were hard at work. For the most part :twilightsmile:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

350550>>350499 Have you two ever seen the interface for Blender? Well, I have and I have a lot of work and reading and video watching before me.:rainbowdetermined2: I can only hope I am as ready as Rainbow here.

AimBot
Group Admin

351313 I've got another topic to discuss with whoever will lend an ear. You here Wheat? You're always a trust-worthy source.

BronyRex
Group Admin

I actually used some blender in a school project.
What ya need

AimBot
Group Admin

365401>>351313 Well, BronyRex, you already know about my "What-If" idea. I've (partially) explained it to you, so you'd make a good addition to this conversation... Anyway. During my time off, I came up with an idea. What if the Council had failed to bring peace back to Equestria? What if the Lunar Republic, desperate for the means to end the war, used an ancient magic? A magic that reduced most of Equestria to ash and rubble, along with most of its population.

BronyRex
Group Admin

so it's basically a what if the NLR nuked equestria with magic

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

365406 Sorry, it took me way longer to get here then it should have. Go on.

AimBot
Group Admin

365414>>365411 Well, it's more complicated than simply nuking Equestria. Technology is reduced to that of the middle ages, and the land becomes a hollow shell of what it used to be. The Magistrates, being preserved by powerful magic, are worshiped as gods or queens. It's got a Fantasy theme, honestly.

BronyRex
Group Admin

OK, so its like the matrix sort of., but much more low tech>>365419

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

365419 I guess I could see them as being worshiped as gods if such a thing came to pass, but they would definitely fight it each step of the way. Also what happened to Celestia and Luna, they would have their own powerful magic to protect them, especially Luna.

BronyRex
Group Admin

So is this a basic sumary.

Magic nuke turns equestria back 1000 years technilogically and the Mane 6 are now the dieties>>365419:rainbowhuh:

AimBot
Group Admin

365435>>365430 No... The story would take place around a hundred years after the destruction of original Equestria. Celestia and Luna hold minor power over the land, with small armies protecting them while they are personally weak from a century of preserving themselves. Two of the Mane Six are awake - they've been awake for ten years. They are revered as great leaders, and some would even call them "God-Queens", though they resent the title. They do their best to keep order in the two largest cities of New Equestria. The other four are still locked away in a deep, magically induced coma that kept them safe from the original destruction - they are also worshiped by the majority of Equestrians - and they are completely unaware of anything that's happened since they were locked away.

BronyRex
Group Admin

I think it would be easier to understand after the first chapter is out>>365441
:rainbowhuh::twilightangry2:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

365441 Interesting, although why wouldn't Luna be more prepared? I mean she was in control of the Republic. Did the ponies in control of the magic panic, so even Luna wasn't able to fully prepare?

AimBot
Group Admin

365452 Hmm... A good point I've overlooked... She would be more prepared...

365450 I'm not sure if it's just because it's my idea, but it seems easy to comprehend to me.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Im a genius when it comes to a lot of things, but plot that is not my own is not one of them:ajsleepy:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

365458 I get the basics, no idea where you plan on taking it but understand what you've shared so far.

AimBot
Group Admin

365464>>365461 Well, like I said, it's a What-If story. Something to explore options that seemed out of place in the original story-line.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 202