The Harmonic Council 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

This Thread is for the artist who are working on art for the council. I am putting this together so that it is easier to share concepts and get feedback on them. Please leave thoughts and concerns. Check back often I am hoping this becomes a very active thread.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

Well, the first thing I hope to get feedback on is my revamped seal for the Magistrates. I hope you guys like it. Second seal concept

AimBot
Group Admin

349454 I like it. Seems a lot more... Balanced.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349455 Thats what I was going for. I know the first one put why too much emphasis on Twilight, which I didn't really mean to do. I still feel like I can't do the cutie marks right though. But I think I did good considering that all I had for reference was memory and my last sketch.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349460 Not bad. Not bad at all. Now we just need some kind of background set for the circle along with an emblem.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349753 You know, for some reason I have been waiting for your opinion more then AimBot's.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349759 Lol, aw shucks, you flatterer you. :twilightblush:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349762 Yep, that's me Mr. Flatterer. Also I hope to see some of your own work here soon.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349767 If you mean literary, then heck yes. I'll be sure to write stories for this universe. If you mean drawing, that will be less so.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349770 I meant art in any form. Stories are one form of art, which I enjoy immensely. Another is drawing, which I recently found I may have talent in.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349779 I'll just need some basic starter points to write something. I guess after we finish creating the guidelines of this society (like origins, political system, society under the MH) then I can start writing things like warfare or internal affairs.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349785 Those will be interesting to read. I can't wait to get this group off the ground. My personal hope is that this grows bigger then the Lunaverse. I know that probably won't happen, but still that would be awesome to see and be a part of. Also happy one year anniversity FIMfiction.:pinkiehappy:

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349795 Happy one year to you too. :twilightsmile:

Out of curiosity, how much have you figured out for this universe?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349797 What do you mean?:rainbowhuh:

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349802 Like why they banded together, why was there a civil war, why there were two empires in the first place, military organization, economic system, political system, society, religion, culture, infrastructure, and that's just the stuff I can think of off the top of my head.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349809 Not much really, I imagine the economic system would still be a free market, and the Military organization would operate much like any military would. Military's can't really work more then one way.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349819 Well, I'm not much of a military guy, but I'm really familiar with the Imperial Guard in DoW. The military could work like that. And by free market, do you mean some kind of capitalism?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349831 Most likely, as the Magistrates don't really seem the type to set up any other kind of market. Plus that seems to be the primary trade system anyway. But I am not entirely sure.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349841 Well, make it a regulated form of capitalism. History shows repeatedly that unlimited capitalism eventually leads to downfall, due to constant extortion and disregard for caution and only caring about making as much money as possible.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349848 Yeah, I think the Magistrates would be smart enough to realize the need for regulation. And if you live in the U.S.A you can see the effects of capitalism when it is not regulated well enough.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349852 Damn right I can. Things are still going downhill for the US. I'm lucky enough to stay within the middle class and not sink into poverty.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349855 I am lucky to have my grandparents, otherwise I don't know where I would be.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Dang you guys posted a lot. Just and FYI, Aimbot has the lore if you need any of it.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349858 Hmm, a thread for artists to discuss art. And here we are. I think we're starting to get a little off topic eh? :rainbowlaugh:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

349871 Feel free to start a new thread so we can continue this, and I was thinking that the entire time once we got off the art. What should I do with the errant comments?

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

349873 Leave them I guess. I'll use this comment to bring the topic back on track.
*ahem*
Hear ye, hear ye. All ye artists discuss art passing this comment, for this is the 'Artists' thread. Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26