The Harmonic Council 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 98 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 98
AimBot
Group Admin

338270 I guess that was BronyRex's design, but I've got no clue what he meant for it... So I've made an edit.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Thought i fixed that

AimBot
Group Admin

338266>>338270>>338250 Now, for another decision I don't want to make alone...

During and after the Civil War, when the Council is in power, I had planned on giving each Magistrate a set of customized, ceremonial armor. To show their stature, and to provide actual protection... What are all your views on this idea?

BronyRex
Group Admin

Works for me

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338310 Works for me as well I was planing on doing some armor designs actually. So let me paraphrase here. Writing and drawing minds think alike huh?

AimBot
Group Admin

338315 It appears so... :raritywink:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338318 But on a disappointing side note I have very little clue where to begin. It depresses me greatly. :raritydespair:

AimBot
Group Admin

338323 Well... I could give you a gentle "starter shove"...

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338326 And how would this "Starter shove" work exactly?

BronyRex
Group Admin

I could as well. I have a very mysterious mind, as does Aimbot.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338331>>338326 Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

BronyRex
Group Admin
AimBot
Group Admin

338330... To be honest, I don't really know... Just think of your Element of Harmony, I suppose... I'm not a good motivator - not a friendly one, at least.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338336>>338337 Okay while you think on how you are going to give me this "starter shove," I think I have figured out the description. How does this sound?
"This is the seal of the Magistrates of Harmony. The Magistrates of Harmony are composed of the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony. It is the Bearers that formed and lead the Harmonic Council. They formed the Harmonic Council after the war between the Solar Empire and New Lunar Republic started. They are dedicated to bringing Equestria back to the way it was before the war." Oh, and AimBot I am sure you are completely friendly as a motivator.

AimBot
Group Admin

338348 Good description... Glad to see my faith was placed in the hands of someone capable.

And yeah... I need to work on my motivators skills... I'll come up with something... You said you wanted to draw armor? :pinkiecrazy:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338355 That's an Idea I had earlier today. Although originally I was thinking of standard armor for the Knights of Harmony. And why did you add that emoticon. Your scaring me.

AimBot
Group Admin

338366 That's the reason I added the emoticon. I knew it would stir up some emotions... So, you're looking into armor, eh? You want a starter - and we're in need of armor designs... What a coincidence... :raritywink: Ya get me?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor
AimBot
Group Admin

338380 So it's settled then... We attack at dawn. :rainbowdetermined2:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338382 Wait, What? :twilightoops: I mean I will, but when did we start planning an attack? And who and where are we attacking? Plus I thought we were taking about ways to get me started on original armor designs.

AimBot
Group Admin

338396 Relax brother(?), I merely jest. Yes, we're talking about the armor, and all that...

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338399 Oh, OK! :pinkiehappy: and all that....... what?

AimBot
Group Admin

338410 I DON'T KNOW! I just added it because I felt that the original message was too short...

So, er... Now what?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

338413 Nice Cap Lock shout. I don't know either. I guess I try to figure out colors, and designs for the Magistrates and Knights, ( I would very much appreciate you did some brainstorming yourself) or I work towards the final version of the seal of the Magistrates, or I try finding programs that will let me give it the look I want. Also I knew that you were jesting that's just how I get my fun sometimes playing along, although sometimes I think I do it too well

AimBot
Group Admin

338425 Caps lock? Please, I use SHIFT... And alright, I'll start thinking about the armor... remind me tomorrow, and I may have something cooked up...

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

338430>>338425 I have an idea for helmets at least. If you are familiar with the Warhammer 40,000 universe, you'll know that the Imperial Guard helmets have the typical bowl shape while covering the entire head and a bit of the back of their neck and the sides of their face, while two 'flaps' stick out to cover their cheeks, giving their helmet a kind of Ancient Greek helmet facial look, though with a much wider field of vision. You could elongate that helmet and flaps to make it better suited for Equine heads, and also add some kind of plumage on top for decoration and protection.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

338425>>338430 Here's a pic of what I'm talking about. Take a close look at their helmets.

AimBot
Group Admin

338456 Yep. I just went to the wikia to see it myself... To be honest, I kind of use the Warhammer 40K universe to my advantage... They've got so much stuff, no one will notice a pilfered detail here or there... I got the "Ceremonial armor" idea from a Warhammer 40K book, in which Inquisitor Obadiah Roth has his own armor, gear, et cetera.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

338460 You know, due to my imagination running wild when I'm bored, I managed to create for myself a set of armor, crossed over from god knows how many different movies and games and books and universes. I could try to think up some armor patterns and draw them out for you.

AimBot
Group Admin

Go for it.

338225I must agree as well. BTW, what would us normal guys be doing? I haven't written much... in fact, I can't remember joining this...

BronyRex
Group Admin

Well, if you aren't much if a writer, then there is always art and recruiting.

AimBot
Group Admin

338425>>338453>>339595
Er... Could I get a little feedback on the whole "Legion of Harmony" idea? It doesn't really sit well with me... It just does't sound quite right. Any ideas?

BronyRex
Group Admin

339939> not right now but I will get back to you on it.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

339939 How about The Harmonic Guard? Makes it sound more protective instead of aggressive with 'legion.'

AimBot
Group Admin

340354 Good point... After the war, there wouldn't be much reason to attack anything.

BronyRex
Group Admin

I like it

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

340508 Oh, I got a question. Since this council was formed by the Mane 6 in order to avoid getting sucked into the civil war between Luna and Celestia, what ever happened to the princesses? Did they eventually stop fighting? Are they dead? Did the Mane 6 come out and conquer everything?

AimBot
Group Admin

340516 I've got a plan for that... To cut a long story short, the Princesses are stripped of their powers and locked away for eternity.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

340525 That's a bit harsh. Aren't someponies gunna get mad about that? And do the Mane 6 agree to that?

AimBot
Group Admin

340528 Well, the 'locked away for eternity' thing does sound a bit drastic.... Any other suggestions? I'd need to find something to do with two powerless princesses....

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

340539 Maybe it could be some kind of house arrest. So they still raise/lower the sun and moon, but they have no political power whatsoever and they're forbidden to leave... say, the top floor of their castle so they can still use the library or observatory or whatever.

AimBot
Group Admin

340544 That could work... But that brings one concern; How could they raise and lower the sun if they were stripped of their powers? Perhaps some kind of... Magical bindings?

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

340548 I read in some fan fics a kind of magical restraint that is placed on a horn, preventing it from utilizing magic. Instead of a total inhibitor, it could just be a limiting agent.

AimBot
Group Admin

340552 That would work well... But what about flight?... Can you clip a pony's wings?

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

340556 Easy. Have the top floor redesigned and throw in a whole bunch of enchantments so that they can't leave it by air. Kinda like Hogwarts.

AimBot
Group Admin

340562 Ooh, and we'll have a force-field! I've always wanted to write about a force-field... Keep up the great work Stryker, you're a friggin' genius.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 98