Followers of Discord 3,186 members · 2,749 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

What would happen if discord ever decides to try xbox live?

All across Equestria, loud mouths online would have to deal with their houses getting flooded, stampedes headed their way, or a few other options.

I’d be scared if Discord was in a bad mood and decided to play, because he’d likely send a bunch of players beyond destructive pranks and straight to their doom.

He’d get called a dozen racial slurs within a minute.

Salty players who demand to go 1v1 with him would find themselves brought into the game with him for that rematch they wish they never asked for.

He's the kind of guy to swear and moan when you say your mom entered the room. Also the kind of guy that'll just put in random glitches into the game so that even though you THINK you got a headshot, somehow you die instead.

Xbox live really isn't that bad. Its dependent on the game you play. Highly competitive games draw in toxic people regardless of the platform.

I mean LOL is infamous for its toxicity to newbies and if I'm not mistaken thats PC exclusive.

As to the OP's question. I think Discord would reveal in the chaos of it. Unless he was playing with a stack team, lobbies in most games are extremely unorganized and I think discord would love it. Maybe even make a new friend

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6