Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,752 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

one what are the limits to discords power

two what morals if any does he have

three if he were to pass the torch pinkie excluded who would it be

well, I guess one his power would be limited to his imagination, two I guess as long as he doesn't kill any pony and to have fun play jokes lol and three is a good one my vote is Fluttershy who else would love to see Fluttershy with his powers? raise your hoof lol.

1. I like to think only limit he has is messing with the dead and souls and stuff.
2. Maybe he has some rules like - no killing and so on but he is basically what he wants to be.
3. Cheese Sandwich? He would probably make an elaborate prank and judge by the reaction who would be the best
(I would like to point out that my view of discord is tainted by fiction so it might not be what the original would do but meh its just my opinion.)
Hope that helps a bit. :pinkiesad2:

Iirc:

He’s allergic to making sense. When he tires to do it for Fluttershy he starts to disappear.

He’s literally petrified of entropy decreasing magic like the EoH.

Morals are orderly things and he has none. He likes to have a good time, though. He’s a jerk, but he’s a fun jerk. Dungeons and Discords nails this.

Picking Pinkie to take over for him makes too much sense, he’d never do it. He’d pick Fluttershy because he likes her and she’s completely wrong for the roll.

Oh that last is a good story idea.

1. Only the limits of imagination
2. A little chaos is fine, but it’s important to remember boundaries
3. Fluttershy probably, not the most ideal choice but he has faith in her.

1: Unless the show has a hero or villain that can fight Discord without a crutch i.e. Elements of harmony or Chrysalis' throne so we can see him defeated legitimately, we kind of have to take his word "I can do whatever I want whenever I want" (at least I think he said that)

2: As long as it didn't upset Fluttershy and was fun and/or funny he'd probably do it unless he has a good enough reason not too (frankly with that guy you might as well flip a coin since that's the closest thing anyone can do to predict what he will do)

3: Any/or all three of the main CMC members or Snip and/or Snails, CMC because of the shear number of chaotic things they have done and still do in the show and Snips and/or Snails because they literally brought a ursa "major" (minor) to ponyville which lives deep in the everfree forest at night JUST so they could watch Trixie "defeat it and that pretty much trumps anything Pinkie has ever done

just read fim 75 nd 76 and he does have a rule about not killing any one

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7