Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

The first attempt was an utter failure. Although the replies I got were very clever indeed.

Let me give you the entire scenario. A friend of mine told me about a dream he had about Discord. In the dream, Discord was 'reformed', limiting his Chaos use.
For a spell, Twilight needed to use a little bit of Chaos magic. To use his powers for her, Discord demanded a reward. The reward he's being offered is immunity to punishment for one full week. Which means, in essence, that he can do whatever he wants, chaotic or otherwise, for one full week if he helps Twilight with her spell.
The spell required a diamond, some incense, a basket of fruit, and a pound of cheese to be placed specifically on a pedestal and hit with Chaos. The only stipulation is that for the duration of the spell's activation, the objects couldn't be moved.

Discord would receive diplomatic immunity if he did what he was supposed to. My friend's dream ended there, and I've been trying to think of what Discord might do to each object while still maintaining the 'no moving' rule. He has a very good reason to obey right now.
So, for diplomatic immunity, what would Discord do to the objects while following the rules?

melt the cheese to liquid state but keep it in the same shape then freeze the incense after that summon parasprites to eat the fruit as well as the basket but then stay on the pedestal and return the diamond to coal

866947 First and foremost, shape the cheese into a statue of Celestia. Then, take the incense and make it smell like rotten eggs. Then, make the diamond into a Diamond Dog made out of diamond, watching the little blighter claw at himself with greed. Lastly, give all the fruit in the basket eight spider legs each and have them tap dance on the pedestal.

The diamond turns purple with pink polka dots and grows a face that begins to sing opera in a foreign language.

The incense turns into every color of the rainbow and lights on fire. The smoke rises up, forms a raincloud, and puts itself out, stopping the smoke, rekindling the incense, and reforming the raincloud, continuing this odd cycle.

The basket becomes invisible, so it looks like each fruit is suspended in the air. The fruits begin to light up randomly, emitting musical notes, until all of them are lit up and it sounds terrible, then they all go silent, spin around three times each in random order, turn dark, and the cycle begins again.

The pound of cheese is completely unchanged. However, anything it touches turns into cheese, unless it is cheese already. So in this case, you now have one pedestal made out of cheese.

866947 Unleash some starving mice. But, he'd borrow them from Fluttershy. He could tell her he's feeding them, and technically, she'd be the one to move it and he would have used no magic or even physically touched them.

You kidding?

He's turning the entire thing into one full-fledged ego trip. This becomes cheese in the shape of a Discord statue. This becomes a diamond fountain in the shape of Discord, spraying fruit juice from its mouth. This becomes a Discord shaped smell because he can do that. And this becomes a Discord statue.

DISCORD STATUES FOR EVERYONE!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6