• Published 2nd Dec 2011
  • 25,874 Views, 3,972 Comments

After That Fateful Night - Peppy Greyskull



Nightmare Moon survives the Elements' power and takes Twilight as her prisoner. Now, the alicorn queen must establish her monarchy and defend her rightful place as queen against those that oppose her.

  • ...
143
 3,972
 25,874
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 193 )

You know? I'd probably run from battle to if my opponent was treating the fight like an orgy.:twilightoops:

4348073 Most people would. It's kinda scary. :rainbowlaugh:

to join into you're other conversation, Dark souls PVP is a lot of fun, also Iron keep bridge, Pissed off a modder by back stabbing his no damage ass into the lava. also had another one chase me off the bridge, I landed on the ledge while he fell past me into the lave. also Wrath of the gods is a bitch move.:twilightangry2:

4348102 It certainly is. I'm thinking of streaming some DS2 in a few.

Is it just me or is Gilda getting boring? I feel like she's turning more and more into the puppy-kicking villain type. Before it was interesting to see her cope with being under Luna/Nightmare's command, but now that Nightmare isn't there anymore... she just kicks loose and becomes a bland bully :applejackunsure:

4348207 She's always been a bully and now she has free reign, for a bit at least.

4348232
I realise that, but it's just... Too much I guess?

4348238 Well, to be fair, she's also dealing with her own failure and taking it out the only way she knows how. Through griffon bloodlust.

4348246
You have a point... Still, I can't just decide that it's not interesting, only that I understand why she's acting the way she is.

4348249 'Tis fine. Don't hafta like everything, after all. Shit, I love me some Chris Bunch, but rage at many parts in his books. :rainbowlaugh:

It is a difficult sorry to stomach

story, maybe?

Anyway, I'm seeing the thing with Gilda and Cotton as a parallel to the also-abusive "relationship" between Twilight and Nightmare Moon. I'm curious to see if it has broader consequences and/or parallels down the road.

young drakes, we obeyed, too afeared of the

too afraid

otherwise, great story

4348507

a·feard
əˈfi(ə)rd/Submit
adjectivearchaicdialect
adjective: afeared
afraid.

No.

I read it and It was alright.
I actually found the scene of Twilight being tormented in her dreams to be kind of interesting. So Twilight is remembering someone from the past. Yet she doesn't seem to recognize her in her subconscious(maybe she repressed it). And that someone is apologizing to Twilight for hurting her and in a way she does love her. Who is she dreaming about? Is it "you know who"?
The clop scene with Gilda was alright. I find it a bit fubar that she chose to sexually abuse her prey and Cotton Candy.(I kind of wonder if Luna would approve any of that)
The scene of Tyra and Moonie was good. It's interesting to know that Tyra is about to know Luna and Moon Beam's dark history. Hope that even after all of that she still cares for her. Despite having Nightmare-ish shape shifting powers she's not evil.

My only guess for the doozy is something similar to the red wedding...

or maybe something with Celestia, but I doubt it

4348601 are u fukking kidding me????????
ffs i'll never understand old english

4348467 Except this abuse will not result in love. I'll fix that, in a jiffy tho.

4348706 Who knows? :ajsmug:

4348759 :rainbowlaugh: I wouldn't have used it, but he's a couple thousand years old and we all know old people tend to slip into old people lingo every now and then.

4348763 ya, zat is true. But I won't never ever not deny not to misunderstand such sentences/words

4348080
The ancient wyrm flashed her a toothy grin and nodded. "I understand. It is a difficult sorry to stomach. Story, not stomach.
There were a few more mistakes I saw. I would have posted them but... I'm still recovering from the Gilda scene. :raritydespair: Hey man, I don't judge, but using blood like that? Seriously, all of the STDs and blood borne pathogens. :trollestia: I understand wanting to relish a fight, but an orgy of blood and death? :rainbowlaugh:

On another note, my 'O' key just broke.

So that was a thing.

4348763 Meh, the Scots use feart and afeart as afeared, which in turn is afraid, so it's not completely out of use.

Hmm not bad not bad. Can't say that don't feel sorry for Cotton Candy, but did Gilda suddenly hit into Estrus overdrive? I smell something fishy, and it's not the smell of blood and sex I can tell you that.

Yay! History lesson! I love it when oldtimers tell stories like those.

4349896 I've still gotta fix it. Still at work and all, but I'll get it as soon as I'm off. It's also of the assumption that the races aren't as fucking nasty as we are, so STDs are not a thing. And hey, who doesn't like a little (a ton) of blood on them when they fuck?

4350456 It most certainly was.

4350469 Yeah, but the Scots are silly.

4350581 It was a mix of things. An overwhelming sense of weakness due to her failure to save Dash, pent up frustration, lack of a sexual outlet, pure griffon bloodlust. The list goes on.

4351541

Hmm, still even with that list, it seemed waaay to sudden. I still think something may be up. . .

4351549 She also found dat ass to be fat.

4351584

She likes big butts
and she cannot lie
You other griffins can't deny
when a mare walks in with and itty bitty waist
and a big round thing right in her face
her wings get sprung!

:rainbowlaugh:

4351541 Be that as it may, it's still a thing lol.

And the bloodlust orgy thing was nuts, but in a good way. Everyone vents, especially when they think they've really buggered up .

I drank away two years, Gilda molested the dead or dying due to a bloodlust that takes over her mind.

At least Gilda had an excuse, right?

Okay, so a bs argument really... :facehoof:

But still, I'm not shocked or surprised now that I think about it. Pinetree ass from the beginning licked blood off of Twi and rimmed her so hey.

4351643

Pinetree ass from the beginning licked blood off of Twi and rimmed her so hey.

So dedicated to ruining Twilight and NMM. :rainbowlaugh:

I figured some people would really enjoy it; I certainly did. Probably one of my favorite parts I've written so far.

4351614 :rainbowlaugh:

So, judging from the comments I guess I was wrong about you trying to make Nightmare Moon sympathetic? I remember reading this a while back and dropping it because I had gotten that impression--specifically, I got the impression that the reader is meant to see Celestia as worse than Nightmare Moon, based on that scene where Cloudy Horizons tell Twilight about her miscarriage.

4357842 She will never be good, if that's what you're asking. She is going to somewhat calm her tits, Twilight will make sure of that, though. The whole bit with Celestia was to show one side of things. Celestia is not the tyrant Cloudy made her out to be, it was one bad call that had to be made at the time (if you hadn't noticed, Cloudy is not still in jail). So far, all you've seen is Nightmare and Co's (excluding Twilight's obvious devotion to Celestia) side of the story.

Conclusions that Nightmare is better than Celestia are very likely.

:rainbowderp: ... If Rainbow could see Gilda now... It's weird, but I like this broken, raping-killing Gilda.

The scene with Twilight and the dragon's story was just jaw-dropping. I love it when authors think up grotesque nightmare tragedies hidden in Equestria's history.

4358586 It's my favorite part about writing. Hasbro leaves so much open (not that I'd care) for us to work with, and it kind of makes sense. Celestia and Luna have fought countless times to protect their nation, so much so that Celestia pacified the ponies through years of non-hostility.

Ah Peppy never fails. just when I think you've run out of bombs to drop... you go and fire a Davey Crocket at me. Seriously. I wasn't expecting Princess luna and her howling commandos to pull a Fire Nation and basically attempt to wipe all dragon kind from existence. only really stopping because luna proved her point with an extra dose of irony for good measure.

Yet you STILL have an even bigger shocker waiting in the wings. I swear it's like your trying to make my prostatic eye pop out or something. Please don't by the way it's a bitch to put back in it's socket. I can't wait to hear about the first griffon uprising because it's bound to be a real treat.

Also twilight's out of body experience is very cool I wonder what she'll make of it once she's finally back up and about?

4358827 I very well could be. I ain't gonna be satisfied until I can fill my swimming pool with you guys' tears. :pinkiehappy:

4373306 I like cake. Both kinds of cake. But the name was the reference. :raritydespair:

And that children is why you do not challenge the night and more importantly.
Its patron

4384714 They weren't a thing when I started, so they aren't in the story.

4385262 Np. I answer everything!

Hello there! Red's joining the commenting crew and to celebrate, he's giving out (wait for it) FREE MUFFINS!

Oh one more thing please, do you think that you could add trixie as the general-person for the unicorn troops, please, I mean she could be um....something and-*sigh* how much will it cost me?

4412866 No. She's important somewhere else. See the side story for Trixie.

Hello peppy. I am Lions, pleased to meet you. This is a wonderful story and I would like to say bravo and, if you would, could you be so kind as to tell me your WoW username?

Story's good and all but it's missing one major component, THE NIGHT GUARD. The night guard are the badass honor guard of well the night. They have given up there lives to protect the moon queen and have traveled the world trying to find her, only to have her pop up back were they started. They are fearless, loyal and badass, and do you know what the best part is.......

........I'M IN IT! Yes I am, private StarSword reporting for duty. Signed up on his own free will, he did. Don't care if I'm bat-pony, pegasi, unicorn, or earth pony. Just as long as I serve queen moon and lady sparkle (though I would prefer bat-pony). Heck, even if there is no night guard (yet), I could be a soldier. Just please I want to play with moon beam, and kill griffons, and above all serve her majesty, Nightmare Moon. Come on, Lions, help me out here

Fine. Peppy could you at the very least think about it?

4416594 I do not use people's OCs.

With that out of the way, I haven't played WoW in forever. It got boring.

4417273
man and I just got the game and Lions is going to be disappointed. anywho what about the night guard I haven't written any story's about them so......

4417880 The night guard have been shown. Currently, it's Cloudy, Gilda, and now Tyra. Previously, it was that one mare (I can't remember her name off the top of my head), and a small force of mares.

They aren't born 'Night Guard' bat ponies. They're made.

4419026
Heart Gleam And The Current Night Guard Doesn't Strike Me As An Elite Honor Guard Not that It Matters Much Just Always Pictured Them ALL Badass y'know? Also Never Said Anything About Being Born A Bat-Pony. Oh, One More Point. Don't You Think That If Night Was Eternal Then.....

Oh, Please Don't.

THERE SHOULD BE VAMPONIES!!!! Oh And Not Just Plain Run Of The Mill Vamps, No, We Need Kickass Vamps.

Deeply Sorry About My Associates Behavior

4421314 Nope. There are other stories for vamponies.

Commence read.

Finally caught up from the last five chapters.

Less than Fun Fact of the day, this was the last fanfic Jared favourited before he died.

4492435 It was too much. A shame that his boner over the awesome that is Peppy's writing caused organ failure.

EDIT: And wow, my first double post.

Comment posted by Peppy Greyskull deleted Jun 4th, 2014
Login or register to comment