• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 8: A Saiyan Plus Griffon = Prank War

Last Time of Syera: The Forgotten Saiyan of Equestria ~

Syera and Twilight with the rest of the Gang were able to help Applejack with Sweet Apple Acres's Harvesting season. Now what is next that awaits them in their adventures?

Find out now!

Cue Intro Music - A Saiyan Plus Griffon = Prank War

"Hoof-biting action overload! She was like a stunt superstar, flying higher and higher, and then Rainbow Dash swooped down--swoosh--and right before she hit the ground--shoom-she pulled up--vrrrmmm!" Pinkie stated as she talked about how Rainbow Dash's stunts and how amazingly awesome they were."

"Uh-huh" Twilight said dryly as she read her book.

"Was it like this?" Syera asked as she flew around a bit fast in the area of the park they were in.

"Yeah! almost but it was more like she looped around and around like whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo!" Pinkie then explained further.

"That sounds awesome! maybe she can teach me how to do that." Syera said with an excited tone in her voice.

"Oh look! there she is now!" Pinkie then stated and then chased after Rainbow Dash as she flew past them.

"Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie shouted to her and she looked her way.

"Maybe I should follow these two, just see what they're up to. See ya later Sis." Syera said to Twilight.

"Alright, see ya back home." Twilight said as she waved to her sister goodbye for now.

"Pinkie Pie...? not again...." Rainbow Dash mumbled to herself as she saw Pinkie trying to talk to her.

"Rainbow Dash!"

"Not now Pinkie Pie!"

"But Rainbow Dash!"

"I'm in the middle of Something!"

"Huh? Wait Rainbow Dash!" Syera then shouted out to her.

"Syera you too?! can't you two see that I'm augh!" Rainbow Dash then crashed into the side of the Mountain.

"Dash! you alright?!" Syera said in shock of what just happened.

"I was trying to warn you about that mountain Dashie" Pinkie stated to her

"Ugh....." Rainbow Dash groaned a bit in pain and annoyance and got up and flew away grumbling something, it wasn't pleasant that is what Syera and Pinkie knew.

"Maybe we should let her cool off Pinkie." Syera said to her and Pinkie nodded in agreement.

"Yeah but there was something I wanted to ask her to help me with, maybe you can help me as well. Please?" Pinkie then asked Syera.

"As the element of Courage, I'll do what I can see through this request. I'll help you." Syera said with a smile.

"Alright! I'm gonna go look for Rainbow Dash so I can ask her, come on let's go find her." Pinkie said with a smile.

"Yeah but let's wait till she blows off some steam, like half an hour then go look for her." Syera stated.

Close to Half an hour later, Pinkie Pie started to ask where Dash is, while Syera was watching from a distance on the rooftops of some of the small Ponyville shops and homes.

"Hi, I'm looking for Rainbow Dash. Have you seen her?" Pinkie Pie asked one Pony in the market, little did she know that Dash was on a Cloud up above.

"Twilight, have you seen Rainbow Dash anywhere?" Pinkie then asked Twilight

"Isn't she right up there?" Twilight stated to Pinkie now informing her where Rainbow Dash is.

"Here we go." Syera stated since she now knows something is gonna happen outta this so she readied herself to follow the two ponies.

"Crap!" Rainbow Dash then flew away fast and Pinkie Pie did a simple little hop and skip, almost like it was just a game between a cat and mouse......or in this case a Pinkie Pie and a Rainbow Dash.

"Phew...." Rainbow Dash said as she flew and landed towards Sweet Apple Acres near one of the barns.

"Hi!" Pinkie said behind her.

"How did she move so fast?" Syera wondered as she followed behind her two friends, eventually Rainbow Dash came to a stop at the lake after that whole chase.

Or so she thought.

"I need a favor Rainbow Dash." Pinkie said as she came out the bottom of the lake.

"Agh~ ugh.....fine." Dash said giving up in defeat.

"I was wondering when this wild goose chase would end." Syera said to her two pony friends as she floated down on her two feet, arms crossed as well.

"Wait.....you were watching the whole time Syera?!" Rainbow asked her Saiyan friend.

"Yup, since Pinkie Pie asked me for a favor as well, she needed yours and my help for this "thing" she has planned." Syera said to her Pegasus friend.

The ponies and Saiyan went over Pinkie's plan over at Townhall.

"A little to the left.....now a little to the right! now keep moving leftish but sort of right.....stop! ok a few centimeters north....now a just a few smigimeters to the~" Rainbow Dash had a enough of Pinkie's wacky commands and screamed.

"Pinkie Pie!!!!" Dash said in annoyance.

"Uh I mean.....Perfect!" Pinkie Pie said with a smile.

"So what are we doing again? and why I have to keep an eye on Spike." Syera asked as she was kneeled down by Townhall's postal area window. To spy on Spike, who was collecting scrolls and humming a little tune to himself.

"You'll see, ok.....now Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie stated as Spike then walked out the door as Syera gave them the signal and Rainbow struck the cloud and thunder and lightning shot out.

"Ahhhh!!!" Spike shrieked a bit and dropped his scrolls, then he started to get......hiccups?

Pinkie Pie, Syera and Dash all started laughing.

"Wow! Pinkie, how did you know Spike would get the hiccups!" Syera laughed hard slapping her knee.

"I didn't, I just wanted to give him a good scare!" Pinkie said still laughing.

"Ha! good one girls, you really pulled a fast one on me~ Hic!" Spike said in-between Hiccups and started picking up the scrolls, but as he did, he accidentally lit them on fire.

"Oh crap! Spike you alright?" Syera asked as she floated over to him.

"Yeah, Dragons are hic~! Fireproof" He said as he picked up another scroll but hiccuped and lit it on fire again!

"Wish the same for scrolls though." Spike said with a realization of how the scrolls are.

"Here, let me help you Spike" Syera said as she picked up most of the scrolls for him but and gave him to em but he hiccuped again setting all them on fire.

"I got a bad feeling about this Spike." Syera said since usually when Spike lights scrolls on fire, they get sent to one pony in particular, Celestia, who is probably tending to royal duties and helping out Luna get adjusted to life in Equestria now since Nightmare Moon was a threat.

"Yeah, hopefully we can write another letter explaining what happened." Spike said then laughing and so did Syera.

"So I guess I'll see you and Twilight back at the Library later Spike?" Syera asked her little Dragon friend, or to her, He's like a Brother kinda like how Twilight is her Sister.

"Yeah, and good prank, never saw it coming." Spike said and waved goodbye to Syera as he took what scrolls he had left back home to the treehouse library.

"Hey Syera! wanna hang out with me and Pinkie Pie?" Dashie asked her as she and Pinkie we standing side by side each other.

"Oh yeah, of course. are more pranks involved?" Syera asked stretching and cracking her knuckles.

"Great! cause we're gonna have lots of fun!" Pinkie Pie said with a smile and Syera nodded and they all hoofbumped to the idea of hanging out.

The three soon went to the prank parlor and walked out with basket fulls of nik-naks and funny prank items.

"Oh boy this is gonna be good."

"Is she home?"

"Oh she is alright, I can sense her energy, wait she's coming to the door."

"There she is! heheehe!"

The three placed a banquet of flowers in front of Rarity's door at her Boutique. She opened the door and smelled the flowers. little did she know.....


"Hmm....huh...aa...Achoo! Achoooo!! aahh...ah ah....Achoo!" Rarity was sneezing uncontrollably since the flowers had sneezing powder in them.

This caused a chuckle from the three of them and Rarity looked over at them and back at the flowers and laughed a bit as well.

Pinkie then sneezed as Rainbow had the powder thrown in the air and some was in front of where Pinkie's airways were in her nose and made her sneeze very far.

Syera then waved goodbye to Rarity and ran after Dash and Pinkie.

Next was Applejack, they decided with some paint to paint part of the orchards apples multicolored, they looked beautifully colored but so random and odd.

"Huh?! Land-sakes!" AJ screamed out as she saw her apples looking like this. this caused a laugh from the three jokers, but Applejack retorted to throwing a few at them. the one thrown at Syera were good practice in speed in strength.

Syera kicked and punched each apple into pieces and grabbed the last one AJ threw at her, washed it in some water that was in a barrel and took a bite out of it since the paint washed off.

"Hahaha!" AJ then chuckled from this, so she knew just wash the apples off before selling them.

Twilight was next.


"I got this one guys, wait here." Syera said as she put two fingers on her forehead and teleported inside and switched the ink Twilight had for writing for the ink that disappears right after you scribble something down on paper.

"Ok, here we go, wait for it." Pinkie said as Syera teleported back with the other ink.

Twilight wrote some notes down for the chemistry set she was working with, but the notes disappeared, so when she looked back, she was confused and looked back at her chem set and then back at her notes, but then the formula exploded but not causing too much damage.

This caused big laughter out of the three pranksters.

Syera soon gave Twilight her ink back so she could continue her work.

Next the three were near the lake with a fake animal prop that would squirt water at its victim when they're close.

"Oh boy oh boy! who's over there!? who we gonna squirt!" Pinkie asked as Dash looked through a telescope.

"Hehe.....Fluttershy." Dash said with a chuckle.

"Wait! you sure that's a good idea, Fluttershy has a very sensitive nature Dash, I don't think she'll be happy about this." Syera said.

"You're absolutely right Syera, even just a small prank could upset Fluttershy." Pinkie said agreeing with Syera.

"Yeah you're both right...pfft.....So, who should we prank next?" Dash asked.

"Oh I think I have someone in mind." Syera said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah you mean her? the one who is the toughest around." Pinkie said chuckling

"Really? who is it? do I know her?" Dash asked, little did she know.

"Oh yeah trust me you do, you're very close with her." Syera said pointing at the water and Dash looked and she had a black paint ring around her eye from the telescope.

"Oh ha-ha! good one girls." She said putting her two front hooves for high-hoofs or high-five in Syera's case but the pulled back at the last minute.

The three eventually dabbed one good one and all laughed, they soon parted ways and promised to meet up again the next day for more fun and pranks.

(The Next Morning)

Syera woke up early like she usually does to go train and such, however she happened to come across her pink pony friend with a weird mask getup for Syera's money, probably a prank.

"Morning Pinkie Pie, what's with that getup?" Syera said as she flew next to Pinkie Pie and walked with her.

"Oh its for this Prank I planned on, but I need help from you and Dashie. its gonna be so awesome!" Pinkie Pie explained and they soon arrived at Dash's place.

"Rise and shine Rainbow Dash! today is a new day for a whole lot of pranking!" Pinkie said up to her house pretty loudly but then a bird-like creature showed itself instead of her.

"Ooo....." Pinkie stated in amazement of this creature.

"Who is that?" Syera asked and Pinkie shrugged on that one.

"Oh hey girls! good morning! this my old friend Gilda, she's passing by for a bit, I thought I show her around Ponyville."

"What's up?" Gilda said in a real tough girl tone.

"You're a griffon aren't you? I've studied your species before. very Fascinating." Syera stated crossing her arms at her with a smirk.

"Yeah, and were a whole lot of awesome too. and who might or what might you be? I've never seen anything like you before." Gilda stated.

"This is Syera, she is a species known as a Saiyan, and she is a whole lot's of awesome too since she can transform." Rainbow Dash explained to her friend.

"Transform? what do you mean?" Gilda asked and totally interested.

"Go on! show us Syera! your Super Saiyan Transformation."

"Oh that....alright, I have been practicing it a bit lately in my training so.....I should be able to show you just once." Syera said with a smirk and then put on a serious face.

"Oh G, here it comes." Dash said as she saw that look in Syera's eyes before she transforms, and then......

"Ha!" Syera then flexed a bit and soon unleashed her Super Saiyan form, Her gold aura showed first, then the Eye-color change from her regular dark-green eye-color to that bright blue which covers her iris and pupils. then her hair moving and getting a bit more spikier then turning bright gold.

"This what you wanted to see?" Syera asked as her tone of voice was a bit lower pitched and more menacing sounding.

"Whoa.....now that is cool." Gilda said with a bit of shock as her feathers ruffled up a bit.

"It so is! which reminds me! it could be used in the prank I had in mind! wanna help out Syera?"

"Well yeah of course Pinkie" Syera said then turning back to normal and had her normal expression on her face unlike the serious one in her Super Saiyan state.

"What about you Rainbow Dash?" Pinkie asked.

"Actually, Im sorry girls, but I promised Gilda I'd take her on a flying session and hang out a bit with her. So hopefully later we can alright." Dash said to decline they're offer.

"Oh...Ok, I'll guess we'll catch up later then." Pinkie said sadly.

"Syera, you're fast too, wanna come with us flying?" Dash asked her Saiyan friend.

"Sorry, but I'd rather be with Pinkie Pie at the moment, plus if I raced you, you'd probably have a hard time keeping up with my Speed. probably mostly Gilda cause I've raced you Dash and you have beat me a few times." Syera said with a smirk.

"Wait! how can you be sure you'd beat me?! And how can you fly? you don't have wings!" Gilda exclaimed at Syera.

"You're half right about having wings, but it takes a little more knowledge and training to know how to fly without wings. like this." Syera then explained and then lifted off the ground a bit and sat in the air with her arms crossed.

"Oh yeah? race me here and now to that cloud!" Gilda offered and challenged Syera, not believing her speed.

"Alright, you wanna enjoy the show Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash?" Syera asked them.

"Heck yeah!" both exclaimed excited to see, but Rainbow Dash smirked a lot since she knew who was gonna win.

"From here.....to that cloud." Gilda said.

"Alright....3...2..1 go!" Syera said and they both took off but Syera was so quick that she was already standing on the cloud before Gilda even got there.

"Ah Ha! wait....what the?!" Gilda was surprised.

"Ehahahaa!! So awesome Syera, you still got it." Rainbow Dash shouted from down below.

Gilda gritted her teeth a bit and then said.

"Rematch! from here to that Mountain top! ready?!" Gilda stated.

"Ok then, sounds easy enough." Syera then took a ready stance. and this time Rainbow Counted us off and Pinkie had some balloons wrappef around her so she could be in the air too.

"Oooo! this is gonna be good!" Pinkie said in excitement.

"Yeah, alright! 3.....2......1! Go!"

Then the two were off. the mountain was not much of a hike for their speeds, but Syera was much quicker. and got there in half the time than Gilda took to reach the top.

"Aha! what?! again! no way!" Gilda exclaimed as she found Syera just chilling and relaxing on top.

"Oh there you are, I was wondering if you were gonna show up? good race." Syera stated with a smirky face as she stood up from laying down.

"All right Syera!" Rainbow Dash said in cheer.

"Alright, that's enough for me for one day, if were not pranking Im gonna go train. Hey Pinkie Pie, wanna come watch me?" Syera asked her.

"Oh sure yeah! and maybe we'll get some milkshakes afterwards!" Pinkie Pie said with a smile as she was floating with our balloons.

"Sounds awesome, so while you two continue to fly, me and Pinkie Pie will be hanging." Syera said to Dash.

"Yeah, sounds cool, and maybe we'll all meet up later." Rainbow Dash stated to them.

"Alright, let's go Pinkie." Syera said to her pink pony friend but then Syera then called to her.

"Hey, I will admit, your kind is pretty fast." Gilda said with a smirk.

"Same goes for your kind as well along." Syera said back and soon waved goodbye to Gilda and Dash and left with Pinkie Pie.

(Later that day)

Syera decided to go for a walk in the park when all of a sudden.

"Huh? whoa!" Syera then jumped backwards as a small helicopter-like contraption came down.

"Pinkie Pie?! are you ok?!" Syera then saw Pinkie in the wreckage of it.

"Yeah I'm fine.....just very mad" She said as she got up and dusted herself off, luckily she is a tough pony as Syera saw for herself from how energetic she is and such else.

"About what? crashing this weird contraption you got here?" Syera asked her Pink Pony friend.

"Well that and Gilda.....I was only trying to hang with her and Rainbow Dash, at first I was using balloons to keep up with them but then she popped them and then I used this and then she made me crash by stopping the propeller and told me to "buzz off!" She explained to Syera.

"She what?! you gotta be kidding me.......I knew there was something off about her......mmpf!" Syera said as she punched her one fist into the palm of her other hand with anger.

"I can't harm her since Rainbow Dash won't be happy if I do." Syera said to Pinkie.

"Don't worry, we won't need violence for this Syera, its time to handle this situation Pinkie Pie style!" Pinkie exclaimed to Syera and then she went on and explained to her Saiyan friend who then nodded and hummed in agreement and went with her Pink Pony friend's idea.

"Alright, you sure this is a good idea for this situation Pinkie?" Syera asked as she put some finishing touches to the setup Pinkie had planned in sugarcube corner.

"Yeah! a party is always a great solution for this!" Pinkie exclaimed to Syera.

Syera shrugged and just went with it and soon ponies were showing up and Pinkie greeting them as they walked in. "Welcome! Welcome!" Pinkie said each time a guest arrived. Then soon.....the guest of honor arrived.

There was of course small talk about Gilda and such before she came, some was questions about her and what she looked like. That she was a Griffon and....yada yada yada....anyway.

"Gilda! glad you could make it, So honored to throw you one of my signature parties! I really and truly, sincerely, hope you feel very welcome among us pony folk." Pinkie exclaimed to Gilda as she shook her clawed up front paw but then she got herself quite a shock from it.

"Haha! oh Pinkie Pie, the good ol' hoof-shake buzzer!" Rainbow Dash laughed whole hardily at.

"Yeah....heh, good one indeed Pinkie Pie" Gilda said as she was obviously not expecting that at all and kinda let it get to her.

Rainbow then offered to introduce some of her other friends to Gilda and such but then turned and face Pinkie.

"I know what you're up to...." She said angrily.

"Do you now?" Syera then asked as she floated over softly with a smirk on her face as did Pinkie with her smile.

"Well if she does Syera, then that's Great." Pinkie Pie smiled.

Of course this made Gilda even more triggered. "I know what you're planning, both of you."

"Well you better, this party wasn't a Surprise ya know." Syera said to her.

"Yup, right on with what she said." Pinkie added.

"In that case, I got my on you two." Gilda said with an angry expression then Syera and Pinkie got in her face and said.

"And We, got our eye on you too." Of course Pinkie did some sort of eye popping thing which Syera and I'm sure no one else gets but it definitely got the point across.

"Hey Everypony, I'd like you to meet Gilda, a dear long-time friend of Rainbow Dash, honor her and welcome her among us in Ponyville!" Pinkie said and the ponies cheered on.

"Help yourself Gilda, you deserve it." Syera said giving an honest look and smile, its not usual of her to do so but for this occasion, she had to, because of what comes next is gonna be really, really hilarious and sweet.

"When it comes to treats like Vanilla Lemon drops, I'm down, don't mind it I do." She said and then ate one, only to find they were spiked with pepper.

"HOT!!!" She shrieked and ran for some punch, but to make it worse, the cup she grabbed, Syera used her Ki energy and shot a small beam into the cup and it disintegrated a small hole in the cup so the liquid escaped out before she could chug the thing down.

Pinkie winked at Syera who saw what she did and thought it was priceless and laughed.

"Whaddya know, pepper in the vanilla lemon drops along with the punch served in a dribble glass." this line from Pinkie caused the other ponies to laugh.

"Hahaha!" Syera laughed a bit whole heartedly but then stopped and kept her cool.

"Yeah....heh, Hilarious" Gilda said as she finally got a drink in her system to cancel out the pepper taste.

Soon there were some presents to be passed out.

"Hey G, Presents!" Rainbow Dash said and then Syera handed her one of them.

"You do the honors" She said to her and when she opened it, it happened to be the fake peanut brittle jar and it was filled with springing snakes that pop out and shock ya, in this case it just made Gilda's Feathers pop up and get really messy, still causing laughter.

"Hah! somepony pulled that prank last month on me." Applejack exclaimed and laughed.

"Yeah, I wonder who." Gilda said dryly and was not amused.

"Yeah, I wonder who too." Syera said putting a hand to her chin.

Later in the party, Syera helped Pinkie Pie bring out a cake from the back.

"Cake time everypony" Pinkie announced to all the ponies in the room.

"Oo! can I blow out the candles!" Spike asked excitedly.

"Why don't we let Gilda here blow em out Spike, she is our very honored guest after all." Syera said with a wink to Pinkie and she winked back.

"Yeah, so outta my way!" Gilda said as she bumped Spike out of the way. she then took a wiff of air and blew at the candles getting them out in one burst of air. but all of a sudden, they re-lit and she saw and blew them out again and they re-lit each time she blew them out causing everyone to laugh.

"Ha! relightable candles! priceless!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed as she saw this trick.

"Ah man, these pranks are just so amazing." Syera said smacking her knee and holding her stomach.

"Yeah, I wonder who pulled this one" Gilda said looking at Pinkie and Syera.

"Mm...who cares, this cake is amazing!" Spike said as he dug a tunnel in it eating it and appeared at the top.

"Spike!" Twilight exclaimed as he did that.

"What? it is!" Spike said with a smile and all the ponies and Syera laughed and dug in the cake.

As Pinkie and Syera were enjoying some of the cake, Gilda pulled them aside, forcefully which caught Syera off guard.

"Im watching you two like a Hawk...." She said threatening them.

"Why not like a Griffon?" Syera said with a smile that was just as innocent like Pinkie's

"Yeah, why a hawk when you're a Griffon." Pinkie said but she then let the two go and act like nothing was wrong when Applejack announced the next game.

"Hey everyone, its time to pin the tail on the pony." Applejack said with a smile.

"Oh can I go first? I just so love this game." Rarity said but then Gilda stepped in the way.

"I say I go first since I am the guest of honor." Gilda exclaimed as she took the tail in hand.

"Alright if you insist Gilda." Pinkie said and Syera then took Gilda and blind folded her.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Gilda said as she didn't like what was going on.

"Were gonna spin ya a few times around and then we'll let ya go." Syera said with a smile and enjoyed this part since she spun Gilda very fast with her raw strength which was very rough and it spun her almost in the floor.

"Alright, now just walk straight ahead and pin the tail." Pinkie said guiding Gilda to the poster with the tailess pony.

"Now just walk straight ahead and pin the tail, yeah right, this is another prank isnt it? Im going go this way." Gilda said going the opposite way of the poster.

"Wait! Gilda, don't go that way!" Syera shouted to Gilda but she slipped on some cake and slid into the kitchen and collided with some stuff and came out covered in cake and junk.

"Hey Gilda, I think you Pinned the tail on the wrong end." Pinkie said and the rest laughed and so did Syera as well a little but then Gilda flipped her cap and lost it. she roared heavily and then got in Pinkie and Syera's faces.


"Is this your idea of a good time!? I never met a pair of dweebs in all my life! espicially you two! Pinkie Pie and your monkey friend there! you think you made me lose my cool?!" Gilda exclaimed.

"Actually yes, yes we did make you lose your cool, just not intentially." Syera said smirking.

"Rahhhh!! I'm sick of your cockiness!" Gilda then took a swing at Syera and she hit her on the face making her flinch to the side, everypony gasped at this sudden display of violence, Syera however wasn't even scratched looked back at her with a smirk but then it turned into a serious face.

"That the best you got?" Syera said

"Ok stop! first of all, you don't hit my friends! And for the record, I placed all those weak pranks around, So I guess Im the one who made you lose your cool?" Rainbow Said to Gilda.

"What! Dash your joshing me! It was Pinkie Pie and this monkey! they set up this whole party to prank and make a fool of me" Gilda said with a worried look.

"Excuse Me? Syera and I threw this party to improve your attitude, we were only trying to show you some good party fun-fun! and to turn that frown upside down" Pinkie exclaimed.

"And you certainly did not have to make yourself look like a fool, plus it so happened by dumb luck that you just happen to set them off. Most of them weren't even for you to begin with" Syera said with still a serious face and crossed her arms.

"You know, I didn't expect this from one of my old friends to treat my new ones, so if all you care about is coolness, maybe find some other friends to be "cool" with instead of me because were done!" Rainbow exclaimed to Gilda

"And I got just the ticket to that place Gilda needs to go." Syera said and approached Gilda. She then took her two fingers and put it to Gilda's beak and then close her hand into a fist, basically budha palming her through the door.

"Ahhh!" Gilda was only forced back and out the door. the force of Syera's move was still very powerful, but not enough to kill or hurt her too bad.

"And for the record. that's for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie and all of my other friends you messed with." Syera said with a gritting her teeth at Gilda who had a bit of a bloody nose

"Rrgh...fine! if that's how its gonna be. then Im out! Dash, if you wanna not be such a flip-flop and be cool with me, give me a buzz." Gilda said as she left with a slam at the door.

"Not cool." Rainbow Dash said.

"Truly not cool." Syera said still crossing her arms and sat in mid air next to Dash.

Everypony was confused on what was going on, but Dash soon explained to them.

"Sorry Everypony, I didn't know Gilda was gonna act that way. and Pinkie Pie, Syera, Im sorry if she gave you a hard time. and Syera, Im surprised you took and ate such a hit from her."

"Please, I've felt worse that that, it felt like a tiny mosquito biting me in the face, a nusence is it what it was." Syera said cracking her neck a bit and her knuckles too.

"And Dash, if you wanna hang out with Party Poopers, then that's your business." Pinkie said with a smile

"So, no hard feelings girls?" Rainbow said about to shake both of them.

"None" Syera and Pinkie both said and they all shook on it and they all shocked themselves.

"Ahhhhh!!" they screamed a bit and they all had hoof-buzzers on and laughed about it happily.

The party went on for the rest of the afternoon and so forth and everyone left happily.

"Hey Syera, wanna join us in more pranks for the day?" Rainbow Dash said to her as Pinkie stoof next to her.

"Hell yeah, I'm down for more laughter." Syera said with a smile and soon joined her two pony friends for another pranking spreefull day.

*Chapter End*

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy this chapter, so after this next chapter coming up is where I'll start skipping and writing different parts of a random Mlp from Syera's point of view which will have some plot twists and such else.

So see ya on the flip side everypony :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next