• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,606 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,606

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 20: The Marks of Destiny! The Rainbow that concludes a Precursor Friendship!

Last Time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

After loading Applejack’s prized tree she named “Bloomberg”, Syera as well as Twilight Sparkle and the rest of their friends were now outbound on a train south to Appleloosa. Home to some of the Apple Family and many other settler pony's who want to start fresh new life out in the new untamed wilds of Equestria.

However, on the overnight train ride down to Appleloosa, the gang had unexpected visitors bombard the train, the great Buffalo tribe. They ended up taking the last car of the train that not only held Applejack’s tree named Bloomberg, but also Spike, who Syera ended up using Instant Transmission to get inside the car with him to protect him as well as the tree from harm if needed once the Buffalo explained themselves to Syera and Spike.

Only to find out there is a little war happening with the Settler ponies and Buffalo. And the outcome came out to be a full on brawl between the two. However, Syera ended up cutting it short with one small little action that seemed so unexpected yet so clear.

Hit the leader of the Buffalo, Chief Thunderhooves in the face with a Pie! An Apple Pie at that, however, the force of the saiyan knocked him down hard in his tracks as he charged at Silverstar, the Sheriff of the town of Appleloosa.

This stopped the conflict entirely, not only did Chief Thunderhooves get hit with that Pie at such a force and speed, hot a sample taste of it which brought him to his senses and got a great idea for both sides to agree on without violence.

Now the Settler Ponies of Appleloosa and the Buffalo now both have something they each want, The Appleloosans get to keep their prize apple orchard and the buffalo have a path in a section of it for then to run.

Shortly after Bloomberg, Applejack’s tree was re-planted there in the orchard in his own little spot atop a hill with a little help from the Super Saiyan, Syera and Applejack as well as everypony else said their goodbyes to everypony in town as well as the Buffalo and headed on home back to Ponyville.

“Hmm, Pinkie Pie, you were right all along. You got to Share, and you got to Care.” Applejack said as she recalled Pink’s song from before.

“I know! I just knew it all along that the solution was perfect to everypony here~ Now let’s head home!” Pinkie said with a hop and skip and jump as she got aboard the train ride bound for Ponyville.

Before Syera got on, Little Strongheart tapped her leg. “Miss Syera, will you come back and visit us?” She asked a bit worried. Syera smiled at this and kneeled down and hugged the young buffalo and then looked her in the eyes as well as the rest of the buffalo and pony's around the train station.

“You bet, I’d do it again in a heartbeat once the opportunity comes, however our stay here has come to the end of the line. But don’t worry, I’ll be back one day, that’s a promise.” Syera then stood up and waved goodbye to her as well as everypony else, and with that, the Super Saiyan went aboard the train and left with her friends. Only this time around… Rarity was able to use the private car Bloomberg had, only to her use it was totally different. And Spike was the one to read her a bedtime story.

“Ahahahaha~ Seriously Spike? You and Applejack must have something in common when reading bedtime stories to ones you love.” Syera said as Spike came back from the private car with a book in his hands.

“Yeah yeah, keep talking~ but ahh… it was so worth it since I got a kiss goodnight from Rarity from the way I read this story, one of her favorites too.” Spike showed the book.

“Hmph~ alright, Romeo and Juliet? Really now? Interesting, hey, isn’t this one of your favorites too?” Syera asked but was shushed by Spike to keep it down, since Everypony else was now asleep. This just caused a smirk to form across Syera’s face and chuckle before turning over and going to sleep after saying Goodnight to the dragon she considered a little brother.

The only thoughts going through her head was how time will unfold now onward once they get back to Ponyville. And what will play forward as the Grand Galloping Gala is only a fortnight away. What’s gonna happen leading up?

Find out, Now!

"The Marks of Destiny! The Rainbow that concludes a Precursor Friendship!”

Now that Syera and her friends returned to Ponyville, she as well as her friends have enjoyed their time of peace before the Grand Galloping Gala that is coming very soon.

Now, Syera is continuing her day with a bit of Training. She was now out in a specific part of the outskirts of Ponyville meditating amongst nature and the elements. Breathing in and out peacefully and calmly, only to be interrupted by a sudden drop from above involving three little fillies.

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom came rushing down from the trees working. Syera looked and saw this, it was if Time stood still as she rushed with lightning speed to catch each of them before they got hurt badly.

“Whoa!” Scootaloo was shocked by her sudden stop by the saiyan’s left hand

“Oh!” Sweetie Belle was caught in Syera’s right hand.

“Wah!” Applebloom landed on Syera back.

“Hmph, it's a long way down to just drop-in like that girls~” Syera said as she then let the three little fillies down out of her grasp.

“Syera!” They all screamed and hugged her as a thank you.

“Anyway, what were you three little ones doing up in the trees?” Syera asked them as she pointed upward with her index finger.

“Oh~ we were just trying out a new task to potentially get our Cutie Marks!” Applebloom explained as they were now covered in sap and pine needles.

“Oh? Did you find any success in this attempt?” the saiyan asked, which is when all three of them looked at their flanks.

“Heh…, just tree sap and pine needles but no cutie mark.” Scootaloo explained for the three of them.

“Plan B?” Sweetie Belle asked Scootaloo about this Plan B.

“Yeah. Hey Syera, you know where we can find a cannon at this hour?” Scootaloo asked which caused the Saiyan to chuckle yet facepalm.

“Well… not right now, unless Pinkie is using her Party Cannon at this very moment for something I’d think you’re out of luck.” Syera told with a bit of a laugh.

“It's no use! No matter what we try, we always end up without our cutie marks. And, surprisingly often, covered in tree sap.” Scootaloo told with distress as she then took off her helmet as well as the others did, Apple Bloom then got a few buckets of water with some rags so they could clean themselves off.

“You girls ever consider something less life threatening and dangerous maybe?” Syera asked with a bit of a chuckle.

“Hey, Syera’s right, maybe we should do something less dangerous, like pillow testing or flower sniffing.” Sweetie Belle went with the suggestion Syera gave.

“We can do that, or consider this; This town is full of ponies who have their cutie marks. Why don't we ask them how they did it?” Apple Bloom suggested as well.

“That's a great safe idea.” Sweetie Belle was on board with this idea.

“Yeah! And we can start with the coolest pony in Ponyville.” Scootaloo suggested.

“Hmph, I see who you’re getting at.” Syera already knew the answer when she said “the coolest pony” right away.

“Applejack!” Apple Bloom said first
“Rarity!” Sweetie Belle said right after.

“Come on, guys, I said "cool"! You know who I'm talking about. She's fast. She's tough. She's doesn’t afraid of anything!” Scootaloo said as she hovered above the ground briefly and skidded her still tree sap covered front hooves across the ground back and forth as she explained.

“Pinkie Pie?” Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle both asked.

“Heh, you’re half right when it comes to all those things with Pinkie, but the cool factor you two, who considers themselves super cool?”

“Syera’s right, also she is The greatest flyer ever to come out of Cloudsdale.” Scootaloo gave them one last hint.

“Fluttershy?” Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle both gave their final answer, which caused Syera and Scootaloo to look at each other before falling over laughing super hard.

“No you two! Rainbow Dash!” Syera and Scootaloo both said with such laughter in their voices as they regained their composure.

“Oh! Yeah, that makes much more sense.” Apple Bloom agreed with Rainbow Dash in telling them that they need to go to her to learn the ways of getting a cutie mark.

“Of course!” Sweetie Belle saw it too.

“Then it’s settled! Let's find out how Rainbow Dash earned her cutie mark!” Scootaloo told making their decision final.

“Yeah!” Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle both said as they hoof bumped Scootaloo’s two front hooves as she had them sticking outward.

“Aah! Uuh! Ouagh….” They all sighed out in defeat once they knew they were stuck.

“Need help from an opposable pair of hands girls?” Syera asked as she had one of the buckets filled with fresh water and the one rag cleaned and ringed out of sap and goop.

“Mhm~” They all nodded, which is when Syera got to work cleaning each of their hooves to get rid of all of the sappy sticky tree sap and pine needles. Making their hooves squeaky clean.

“There we go, nifty clean~” Syera said in a funny voice as she saw herself in their clean shiny hooves.

“Thanks Syera, do you wanna come with us in our quest to find out how Rainbow Dash got her cutie mark?” Scootaloo asked after the saiyan dumbed the water and junk on the ground away from them and rung out the rag before tossing it to the side with Scootaloo’s scooter and their bag of materials they used for doing their crusading work.

“Sure, I was just finishing up my training when you three dropped in on me. I’ll tag along, I honestly am a bit interested to know how Rainbow Dash did get her special talent.” Syera then did a few leg stretches as she crouched downward, as well as a few crutches and stretches.

“Alright, ready to go when you girls are.” Syera told cracking her knuckles.

“Come on Crusaders! Syera and the three of us got a mission to go on! Onward!” Scootaloo then got on her scooter while Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle then got in the wagon attached to it. Syera however just glided across the ground following them at a good pace of speed as they got back to Ponyville.

However once they were on the border of Ponyville and the outskirts, they all came to a surprising halt when a couple of bunnies were off running away with a few apples. Syera was just as surprised to see them as the Crusaders were. though they did not expect what would happen next.

“Get back here, you thievin' varmints!” The voice called out from the bushes which seemed to be Applejack incoming towards them.

“Thievin' what now?” Apple Bloom asked confused which is when Syera snapped to the right after the bunnies ran away with their loot of apples and saw Applejack topple on top of them in a bit of a crash.

“Apple Bloom? Syera?” Applejack asked as she was on top of the saiyan and she had Applebloom on top of her while Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were picking themselves up after the impact.

“Hey sis! How'd you get your cutie mark?” Apple Bloom asked before any more other questions could be asked.

“I never told you that story?” Applejack asked as she looked at her Cutie Mark for a brief moment.

“Hey! I thought we were gonna ask Rainbow Dash.” Scootaloo complained.

“We need all the help we can get.” Apple Bloom told.

“A little extra help in your journey won’t hurt” Syera told as she got up off the ground as Applejack got off with Apple Bloom. And the fillies sat next to each other, Scootaloo still not wanting to hear the story but had no choice.

“Ugh. Fine.” Scootaloo submitted and listened to AJ’s story.

“Syera, you sure you wanna hear this story too?” Applejack asked the Saiyan.

“By all means AJ, tell er’ away~” Syera said in a bit of an accent like Applejack’s which is when the two shared a brief laugh, then Applejack told her story.

“Why, shoot. I was just a little filly. Even littler than y'all.” Applejack then paused for a moment before continuing as she reminiscent this part in her life.

“At the time, I didn't want to spend my life on a muddy old apple farm. I wanted to live the sophisticated life, like my Aunt n' Uncle Orange. So I set out to try my luck in the big city, Manehattan! The most cosmopolitan city in all of Equestria.” Applejack explained.

“Oh wow~ really you? Living the life an upbeat pony, sounds like Rarity to be honest, how did it turn out?” Syera asked.

“Well at first when I arrived at my Aunt ‘n” Uncle Orange’s place, life for me definitely took a turn around drastically, at first I thought it was amazing but then I realized how much hard work it was… being one of the… “Sophisticated” as I like to call em.” Applejack went on as her life being such a pony with such a personality wasn’t easy at all coming from where she was from here in Ponyville.

“Sounds rough… “ Syera said with a bit of a worried tone.

“Yeah it was… to the point where… I was home sick and let me tell ya~ I never felt so homesick in all my days as I did right then. However… Bam! It was amazin'! A rainbow pointin' right back to... home. In that moment, it all became clear. I knew right then just who I was supposed to be.” Applejack told as she packed her things up and left back to Ponyville and too Sweet Apple Acres, home for her.

“That's when this here appeared. And since then, I've been happily working in the farm ever since”. She told as she lifted her hind leg up and to the side displaying her Cutie mark, the story itself was so… amazing, yet the part with the Rainbow seemed… pretty familiar to Syera somehow. But before the saiyan could ask any more questions. The bunnies from before with the apples then taunted Applejack by blowing raspberries at her then ran off.

“There they are! Get back here, ya thievin' varmints!” She screamed as she was now in hot pursuit of the little rascals who had her Apples.

“Aw. That was such a sweet story!” Sweetie Belle remarked on how well done and beautiful such a story was that Applejack told.

“Sweet? Try sappy.” Scootaloo said as she wasn’t one for affection to begin with it seems. “Come on! We've got to find Rainbow Dash and hear the cool way to get a cutie mark.” Scootaloo said as she got back on her scooter as well as the other other two.

“Uhh, you coming Syera?” Sweetie Belle asked as the Saiyan was in deep thought.

“Hmm? Oh yeah, sorry girls, just in deep thought about something, not important. Let’s go!” Syera told as then the gang of crusaders and saiyan were off once again on their quest to find out how Rainbow Dash got her infamous cutie mark.

“So Syera, how do you think Rainbow Dash got her Cutie Mark?” Apple Bloom asked the Saiyan who glided beside them.

“Hmm… well, I can say that it must’ve been something Rainbow Dash material, in short, it must’ve been something really cool.” Syera told her with a smile.

“Oh yeah, most definitely knowing Rainbow Da- Whoa!?” Scootaloo screamed which caused Syera and the others to look ahead and see what looked like Fluttershy. It was then Syera grabbed the three and the scooter and wagon and hopped over the timid yellow pegasus. Followed by landing on the ground behind her with the three little fillies, scooter and wagon. It seems that Fluttershy was directing some little ducklings across the pathway to a small little pond.

“All right, little ones. This way. This way.” She said to the little ducklings and soon after they crossed safely, the yellow pegasus turned her attention to Syera and the Crusaders. “You four really should be more careful. Somepony could get hurt. Why are you in such a hurry anyway?”

Scootaloo then answered the question of why they were going so fast. “We're trying to find Rainbow Dash, so we can hear how she earned her cutie mark.”

“Yeah, I’m kinda along for the ride on this one since these little ones want a good story, and so do I.” Syera added to Scootaloo’s claim.

“Oh, that would be interesting. You know, I wouldn't have gotten my cutie mark if it weren't for her.” Fluttershy told which shocked each of the four before her.

“Rainbow Dash?!” Scootaloo questioned with excitement.

“Really now? When was this?” Syera asked.

“Oh yes indeed. It all started at Summer Flight Camp.” Fluttershy said while taking a moment before speaking once more. “You'd never guess, but when I was little I was very shy. And a very weak flyer.”

“Shy yes, but a weak flyer huh? You don't seem it now cause you can really fly Fluttershy” Syera told her timid pegasus pony friend who blushed a little.

“Thanks Syera, however… not many fillies thought the same as you and bullied me for it.” Fluttershy told which was indeed very sad.

“Oh no… I wanna say I believe it but I don’t want to, cause you’re a great flyer, no matter how shy you were.” Syera complimented Fluttershy again.

“You aren’t the first to say so, since the only one who stood up and helped me through flight school was… Rainbow Dash! Who later challenged the bullies to a race to get them to knock off the bullying on me.” Fluttershy explained.

“Ha! Now that sounds like the Rainbow Dash we all know. So what happened next?” Scootaloo asked.

“Oh… I’m not so sure because when the race started after I gave the signal, I was met with incredible force of Rainbow Dash making me fall off of the cloud and to the ground below.” She told.

“Oh no~ were you able to fly to stop your fall?” Syera asked worriedly.

“Yes, kinda. You see, my fall was broken by a flock of butterflies just before I hit the ground and I was carried by them for a short distance. And let me tell you this, at the time, I had never seen such beautiful creatures. Butterflies don't fly as high as my cloud home. And I'd never been near the ground before. And I remember briefly the words I said at that moment. It was this” Fluttershy then explained then paused for a moment and cleared her throat then began what seemed to be one of the most beautiful symphony ever witnessed by anypony.

What is this place? Filled with so many wonders?Casting its spell, That I am now under.
Squirrels in the trees; And the cute little bunnies
Birds flying free; And bees with their honey”

“Hooooonneeeeeeey!” After she said that she danced around a little as if living the moment right then and there.

Oooh, what a magical place; And I owe it all to the Pegasus race. If I knew the ground had so much up its sleeve, I'd have come here sooner, and never leave. Yes, I. love. ev-er-ythiiiiing!”

It was then Syera as well as Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle applauded for the yellow pegasus and cheered a little since it was so beautiful.

“Thank you, you’re too kind~” Fluttershy said softly as she looked to the side blushing a little.

“So, besides the sappy song of nature you sung, what happened next?” Scootaloo asked.

“Well, the next thing I remember was this big boom and then out came a rainbow like none other I’ve ever seen before. However it did frighten most of the poor animals and they began to hide and run away to cover. Though, it was then I softly came up to each of them that everything is ok, and there is no reason to hide or be afraid.” Fluttershy told with a smile as three butterflies hovered above her and soon landed on top of her mane and backside and slowly fluttered their wings.

“That Rainbow~” Syera muttered to herself.

“Hmm? What about a rainbow Syera?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Well… honestly I’m not so sure just yet, I don’t wanna flat out say this but I think there’s a connection to Fluttershy’s and Applejack’s stories on how they each got their cutie marks with the mention of a Rainbow, but It can’t be just a coincidence, I think it's something more, but I can’t prove it yet without more proof.” Syera told, which got everypony there thinking for a moment, till Fluttershy spoke up.

“Maybe, I think it be one big connection if you can prove it, but how are you going to Syera?” Fluttershy asked.

“I can’t be sure yet, but I’m pretty sure if we hear Rainbow Dash’s story, I’ll know a bit more”. Syera told.

“You’re right Syera, if we can find her that is. Well, let’s get a move on, Crusaders. We've gotta find her. Besides, I can't take anymore singing…” Scootaloo told.

“Maybe my sister knows where she is. Bye, Fluttershy!” Sweetie Belle told and said her goodbye to Fluttershy as did the others.

“Yeah, maybe Rarity does, hopefully. And yeah, see you around Fluttershy!” Syera told as she too took off with the cutie mark crusaders on their quest to find Rainbow Dash.

“Bye, girls!” Fluttershy said with a smile as she waved a hoof and got back to tending and caring the animals around her.

“I just hope we can find out where Rainbow Dash is, I wonder, do you three think Rarity might have an interesting story on her Cutie Mark?” Syera asked Sweetie Belle.

“I sure hope so, knowing my sister it will be cause she’s amazing at what she does!” Sweetie Belle was confident her sister would have a great story to tell on her cutie mark. Upon arrival on Carousel Boutique, the four conquestors in search of Rainbow Dash were kinda stopped in their tracks when asked to get into a bit of a dressmaking project Rarity had going on.

“How did we get roped into this? Oh, we'll never hear Rainbow Dash's story.” Scootaloo complained.

“Are you three girls still obsessing over your cutie marks?” Rarity asked as she got the measurements and bases on each of their bodies to get the dress designs she had in mind into effect.

“Of course! Most of the fillies at school already have theirs.” Sweetie Belle told which made them feel even more discouraged but more ready to find their special talent.

“Yeah, speaking of the subject of Cutie Marks, Rarity, you wouldn’t happen to have a story involving how you got yours, would you?” Syera asked with a smile as she asked about her elegant unicorn friend in a sing song voice.

“Actually I do indeed darling, and quite frankly it's very similar to these three young ones here because…” She took a pause as she remembered every single detail of how she earned her special talent. “For the longest time I couldn't figure out why I didn't have mine.”

“Oh? What was the sitch Rare?” Syera asked.

“Well the “sitch” as you put it was, at the time I was designing dresses for the school play at the time and I wanted to make them spectacular, to make them shine like no other! However when the teacher told me about them, she said they looked “Nice” of all things!” Rarity went on.

“I suppose “Nice” wasn’t the word you were look for was it?” Syera asked.

“Oh by far darling, I was so obsessed with making them beautiful and so one of a kind it drove me insane! Due to the fact I tried every trick I could think of, but nothing seemed to work. The costumes just weren't right. And the play opened that following night! I simply had to find a way to spruce things up, I was out of ideas until… It happened!” Rarity told, which confused the four others in the room.

“Uh… till what happened Rarity?” Apple Bloom asked.

“My horn! It started radiate with feriousity! Also to say the least, it started to take me on a bit of a drag I shall say. I had no idea where my horn was taking me. But unicorn magic doesn't happen without a reason. I knew this had to do with my love of fashion and maybe even my cutie mark! I knew that this was... My destiny!” Rarity said then paused.

“Um… what was your destiny then Rarity?” Syera asked crossing her arms.

“A rock! A giant grotess rock!” Rarity told with a serious expression. This confused the three fillies and the Saiyan, however they looked at each other and fell over laughing hard.

“Oh yes, laugh it up, but I am not finish yet, do you want to hear the rest of my tale or not?” Rarity asked with a bit of a strict tone.

“Yeah, sorry Rarity, just I wasn’t expecting a rock to be your destiny~” Syera said wiping a tear away from her eye from laughing so hard.

“Well, maybe I should’ve been more precise in my wording, since it wasn’t the rock that was my destiny, it was what was inside the giant rock!” Rarity told, which then caught their attention.

“Of course I was angry at my horn since this rock was useless to me in its current state, however, before I made my leave back home, a giant explosion and shockwave came with a rainbow, it was so beautiful and divine like no other I ever seen. The force of whatever caused it broke the rock in half and inside of the mighty stone were jewels, so many wonderful sparkling jewels that radiated in my eyes and I just knew that these were what I needed! So I came back with a wagon, loaded the gems inside it and began to work. And may I tell you, those outfits were divine, oh I am so glad i made them, because shortly after the school play, this here showed up.” She told as she pointed to her cutie mark.

“Whoa~ amazing Rarity.” Apple Bloom told.

“Yeah truly, right Syera?! Um… Syera, you ok?” Sweetie Belle asked the saiyan who was in deep thought processing something in her mind.

“No… that can’t be~ The mention of a Rainbow with similar description~” Syera murmured to herself.

“Syera darling, are you alright? And what’s this mentioning about Rainbows now?” Rarity asked worriedly.

“It's just that, you, Applejack and Fluttershy’s cutie mark story all talk about a Rainbow, and how it helped you show who you truly are and your destiny.” Syera told.

“Hmm… yes that does seem to be a coincidence indeed, you think it maybe something more?” Rarity asked.

“I’m not so sure, I can’t conclude anything if I don’t have more evidence to support my claim that you three saw the same Rainbow.” Syera told.

“I have to agree, but I do hope you find what you need to prove it true Syera.” Rarity told, then Scootaloo groaned a little in annoyance and then said.

“Ugh! These namby-pamby stories aren't getting us any closer to our cutie marks! They're all about finding who you really are and boring stuff like that!” She went on, Rarity then tried telling her.

“Yes, Scootaloo, that's exactly…” However, Rarity was cut off when she stormed the other two out the door and rambled on saying

“Come on, girls! We need action! We need Rainbow Dash! You coming Syera?” Scootaloo asked.

“Yeah! I catch up don't worry.” Syera said as she then looked at Rarity and shrugged chuckling a little since they both know, that the key with a cutie mark is finding out who you really are and your destiny. Who you are meant be, sure it may seem boring to know, but they’ll understand one day once their older and do have their Cutie Marks.

“You better catch up with them to find Rainbow Dash, also I get a feeling you’ll know what’s what with this Rainbow you're chasing Syera.” Rarity told with a smile. Syera gave a thumbs up and hugged her friend before running out the room and down the stairs of her boutique and joining the rest of the girls downstairs before they go.

“So any ideas on where we could find Rainbow Dash girls?” Scootaloo asked.

“Hmmm… maybe we can ask Twilight.” Apple Bloom suggested.

“Yeah that’s a great idea! I think she’s out for lunch right now, and I just know where, let’s get going you three! Follow me!” Syera told as she had the Crusaders follow her now to their next lead, Twilight Sparkle, sister of Syera and one of the most amazing unicorns in Ponyville.

Once at the place of dining Syera knew her sister Twilight would be at. They all greeted each other and soon sat down and ordered some food.

“Ok Twilight, there is a serious question these three fillies wanna ask you.” Syera told.

“Oh? What is it you wanted to ask my little ponies?” Twilight looked at the three fillies who were in question.

“How. Did. You. Get. Your. Cutie-Mark?” They all asked in quick concession of each other but ended saying together the part with “Cutie” and “Mark”

“It goes something like this~” Twilight told as she took a moment to remember and then she spoke. “As a young filly in Canterlot, I always wanted to go to the Summer Sun Celebration, where Princess Celestia raises the sun. You can ask Syera how I prepared for that very single day.” She chuckled and Syera could only sigh and shake her head.

“Yeah, she would keep me up all night long for days at a time till finally it was the day. I mean at first I thought it was bad but eventually we clicked and got to talk about stuff, laugh and even play card games. And when the day came, we skedaddled right over to where the event was held that day. When was that again?” Syera asked.

“It was… gosh 12… no 13 years now. Gosh, time flies by. Anyway, when we got there in the midst of the crowd, Syera and I saw the most amazing, most wonderful thing we’ve ever seen”.

“Yes truly, I mean as soon as we heard those trumpets roar their music, and Princess Celestia appear before the crowd and raise the sun with her magic. It was incredible! Though what happens next was kinda annoying at first however I got used it.” Syera told crossing her arms.

“Hehe, yeah because after such an event, my mind was filled with nothing but to learn magic to its fullest. I poured myself into learning everything I could about it. I spend days, weeks even reading, writing, note taking. What had my poor sis upset was I’d make her stay up and help me take notes and… erm… practice certain spells”. She explained which made Syera frown a little and she smiled nervously.

“Yes… all true, some of them actually hurt, really bad. But over time, my strength built up to where I was pretty much immune to most Magic spells.” Syera explained as she then smiled a little.
“Soon after sometime, our parents decided to enroll me in Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. It was a dream come true!” Twilight explained.

“Yeah it was, and somehow I got enrolled in it too, even though I wasn’t a unicorn.” Syera told.

“However, when we did get enrolled, we had go do one thing to get us in... We had to pass an entrance exam!” Twilight exclaimed.

“And believe me… it was hard, especially for Twilight.” Syera put her arm around her sis and they both smiled.

“Yes… it was tragic, my test involved hatching an egg, and not just any ordinary egg, it was a Dragon Egg!” Twilight explained.

“You got three guesses on who’s egg that was crusaders.” Syera told and the three thought about it for a moment. It was when Sweetie Belle answered first.

“Ooo! Spike’s egg! right?” She asked.

“Yes~ however… hatching him and giving life to him was a challenge… I tried every bit of ounce of Magic I had… but it was hopeless…” Twilight told and the crusaders seemed sad for her.

“However… bam! It happened! An explosion of great proportions followed by a Rainbow, the shock of it hit me and filled my entire body with Magic power that I quickly hatched Spike almost instantly.” Twilight told which had the crusaders’ attention.

“I remember! That was one of the most craziest things I’ve ever seen you do Twilight, it was when your Magic started to overflow with power like no other~ Even now looking back, everyone was in danger since you transformed Spike into a giant dragon, you turned our folks into Plants and the instructors were caught in some sort of force field… And your magic hit me, it got absorbed in my body when it struck me like Lightning. It made me hit the wall… All I remember was feeling… sadness, anger, that I lost it all since your magic changed everything. However it all snapped, I blacked out after that, but the feeling of it. It was like… this” Syera then stood up from the table and quickly transformed.

“Hmph~” She stood perfectly still and her hair changed from black to light blonde in a flash. Her aura a light gold. “This was what I was told by our parents and the instructors as well as Princess Celestia who walked in the room and saw the whole situation.”

“Wait, so you became in a sense, a Super Saiyan?” Twilight asked.

“Yes… but this state of it is a very weak form since the user will have little control over it. It’s based on emotion and just pure anger.” Syera explained.

“So in a sense, instead of being Gold, it's this light blonde colour?” Twilight asked

“Yes… however ugh~ I get headaches when I transform using half its potential since it causing me a lot of stress to hold it… agh…” Syera then let the form go and her hair turned back to normal.

“Yeah and the clothes you have on were practically torn to shreds afterwards I remember. But the room became peaceful when Princess Celestia did enter the room. She put a hoof on my side and I looked at her, every thing was then calm and the outrage of magic power I had subsided… I felt so sorry since I hurt our parents, the instructors, and even my sister Syera.” Twilight hugged her saiyan sis dearly.

It was if Twilight and Syera both lived that moment, Syera saw her sister stop and she ran up and hugged her like they are now.

“Twilight Sparkle. Syera Sparkle.” Princess Celestia both called the two young ones names as they both looked at each other still in embrace, then the Princess.

‘Oh, I'm so so sorry... I didn't mean…” Twilight told.

“Yeah she didn’t mean any harm really!” Syera explained, unaware her hair was still the light blonde it was.

“You two both share a very special gift. I don't think I've ever come across anypony or any being with your raw abilities.

“Huh?” They both said.

“But you two need to learn to tame these abilities through focused study and practice.”

“Huh?!” Syera and Twilight both shrieked out in unison once more.

“Twilight and Syera Sparkle, I'd like to make you two my own personal protégés here at the school.”

“Huh?!” Once again the two shrieked with shocked expressions.

“Well?” Princess Celestia asked with a smile, the two young ones looked at each other for a brief moment before both jumping up and shouting

“Yes!” at the top of their lungs with excitement. But before they both could celebrate, Celestia had one more thing to say to Twilight.

“One other thing, Twilight.” She said.
“More…?” Twilight asked as the Princess pointed a hoof to the young Twilight’s flank.

“Wait is that what I think it is!?” Syera asked surprised.

“Yes! My cutie mark! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!” She went on and on, however Syera then felt light headed from all the excitement and soon passed out on her back, her hair returned to normal. This caused Twilight to put a pause in her joy since her sister just lost consciousness!

“No no no! Syera!” Twilight called out as she stopped bouncing and held her sister up.

“Its ok, she just needs a little rest and she will be fine. Though I do suggest getting her new clothes since the ones she is currently wearing are torn to pieces practically. And I expect to see you in class the coming Monday morning at 7:00.” With that said and done, The two were accepted to the school, Twilight got her cutie mark. The little unicorn still mumbled to herself saying…

“Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!” Even now as the food was arriving for them to eat. The waiter as well as everypony else looked her way as well as Syera and the crusaders.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Hehe.. um, yes.” Twilight told as she calmed herself down.

“Yes Twilight, we get it, you were thrilled to get your cutie mark. But man, I much rather hear Rainbow Dash’s story than this one!” Scootaloo complained.

“Come on, we gotta find her! You coming with us Syera?” Scootaloo asked.

“Well of course, but can we EAT first please!?” Syera asked as her stomach growled and she had ordered a feast to be reckoned with. Of course the crusaders and Twilight ate their meals but seeing how much Syera was eating made them just stop and look as well as other ponies around them. Plate after Plate, bowl after bowl of food, just consumed from one individual. After around 150 bits worth of food and appetizers later, Syera was done eating.

“Phew~ that filled a hole.” Syera said licking her lips then using a napkin to clean her mouth with. It was then after paying the bill, Syera said her goodbyes to her sister and followed the crusaders to find Rainbow Dash.

Syera was still in deep thought on the Rainbow situation and it was becoming more and more clear on what happened that day to each of friends as well as her sister Twilight. However, did Rainbow Dash’s story involve a Rainbow, that has yet to be told.

“Ugh! Why don't we ever smash into Rainbow Dash?!” Scootaloo complained, however a voice spoke behind Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle in the wagon.

“You're looking for Rainbow Dash? If I was her, I'd be at Sugarcube Corner. Of course, if I was anyone, I'd be at Sugarcube Corner. Hey! I have an idea! Wanna go to Sugarcube Corner?” It was Pinkie Pie who had a helmet on like the rest of the crusaders riding in the wagon Scootaloo was hauling with her Scooter.

“Pinkie Pie?!” Syera asked surprised.

“Yup, that’s my name” Pinkie told.

“When did you get in the Wagon with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle?” Syera asked.

“Hehe~ oh Silly I was here the whole time, you just never noticed me since I kept extra quiet. Oh and my energy signature was suppressed so you couldn’t sense me Syera.” Pinkie explained.

“Wait… you can suppress your energy?” Syera asked shocked.

“Yup~ so what you four doing besides running around Ponyville?” Pinkie asked.

“Well if you’ve been with us the whole time, you’d know we're sort of looking for Rainbow Dash, so we can hear how she got her cutie mark”. Sweetie Belle explained.

“Cutie mark? Ooo! Listen to me and I'll tell you how I got mine!” Pinkie told which grabbed everypony’s attention except Scootaloo’s at first but she soon gave in and accepted to hear her tale.

“Ugh… fine~” Scootaloo said in defeat.

“Alright!” Pinkie said in joy. “Ok so it all started with my sisters and I.” She told and took a moment to remember vividly on the event of which unfolded. “Were raised on a rock farm outside of Ponyville. We spent our days working the fields. There was no talking. There was no smiling. There were only... rocks….” She sighed.
“Sounds rough, but how did a pony like you become so… wild~? If I do say so myself Pinkie~” Syera asked crossing her arms as they rode by places quickly, closing the gap from their position and Sugarcube Corner.

“Yeah… it wasn’t an easy life for us Pies. But here is where it started. It was near the early afternoon hours. We were in the south field, preparing to rotate the rocks to the east field when all of a sudden…” She paused then screamed.

“Boom! A Rainbow, with such beautiful nature lit up the sky with all sorts of positive vibes! I'd never felt joy like that before! It felt so good I just wanted to keep smiling forever! And I wanted everyone I knew to smile too, but rainbows don't come along that often. I wondered to myself this; How else could I create some smiles?” She pondered as she gestured a hoof to her chin.

“Yeah? So what did you do make more smiles come your way?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“I threw my first Party! It was so marvelous and full of happiness, once I was done getting all the supplies I needed overnight while everypony slept, I told my parents this, ‘Mom! I need you and dad and the sisters to come in. Quick!’ and with that, I waited for them to approach the party they never knew they would ever have!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“What was their reaction to see all of what you did?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Well… when they first came in, I thought they didn’t like it, but when I saw how they were trembling and their expressions were… shifting, till finally their frowns were upside down! They felt so happy we danced the day away from all of it, and before I knew it, I got this on my here flanks! And that's how Equestria was made!” Pinkie finished, which caused Syera to slam on her brakes in mid flight since she nearly hit Sugarcube Corner at a high speed.

“Wait, huh!? I thought you…” Syera and Scootaloo spoke up, questioning where that whole claim came from. but before they could ask more…

“Look! We're here!” Apple Bloom shouted.

“Maybe on the way home later, I can tell you the story of how I got my cutie mark. It's a gem!” Pinkie said as she hopped out the wagon and stepped inside. Still leaving Scootaloo and Syera at a bit of a shock and dumbfounded look on their mugs. Sweetie Belle chuckled at this.

“Oh, come on you two. She's just being Pinkie Pie after all.” Sweetie Belle made a fair point since Pinkie Pie after all is very random at times.
Syera shrugged it off while shaking her head a little as did Scootaloo. Soon the three fillies and Saiyan entered the establishment before them, to where they were met with their final destination. All of the ponies from before, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and of course Pinkie Pie were gathered around the one blue pegasus pony the four were looking for all day!

“Rainbow Dash!” Syera and the Crusaders screamed out in joy.

“We’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Scootaloo exclaimed.

“I hear you four looking for my cutie mark story. well mainly three of you, Syera you’re looking for some sort of connection?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yes, though to be honest from what I learned so far from the other pony's stories I can’t be sure till I hear your side of the spectrum. And I hope it will be worth it, I did put my training off for this.” Syera crossed her arms smiling.

“Yeah! Let’s hear it Rainbow Dash! How did you get your cutie mark?!” Scootaloo asked eagerly.

“Hehe~ alright Syera, you’ll love this one as well as you three indeed. Alright, it all happened during the race at Flight Camp… I’m sure you know Fluttershy here told you how it happened yes?” Rainbow Dash asked as she got a firm nod from the three fillies and Saiyan.

“Yeah… I stood alone against all odds to defend a friend’s honor, Fluttershy's honor.” Rainbow Dash closed her eyes, almost like she was reliving that very moment.

“And so, once Fluttershy waved that checker flag for the race to begin, me as well as the two blockheads who bullied Fluttershy were off! And trust me when I say this, at the time I never experienced such a rush… I've never flown like that before! That freedom was unlike anything I've ever felt! The speed, the adrenaline, the wind in my mane... I liked… no… loved it... a lot! However… things started to get dirty when they bum rushed me off the track!” Rainbow Dash told which caused a gasp from the crusaders and Syera’s attention was locked on her tale at hoof.

“And it Turns out at that moment I realized something, the only thing I loved more than flying fast... was winning! I rushed at speeds like never before, and I blew one of them out the air and soon afterwards, the other got blown from existence when… It happened~ Once I dived down at high speeds and hit that one cloud ring… BOOM!” Rainbow Dash smirked as her eyes opened and looked at Syera and the crusaders.

“Most ponies thought that the sonic rainboom was just an old mare's tale. But that day... The day I discovered the love for racing... I proved that the legends were true. I made the impossible happen! The Rainboom reached far and wide and it radiated from all the way to the heavens above and beyond most likely. All I know is… that very day, I. Became. Legendary!” Rainbow Dash then turned to show her cutie mark to them. “And that, is how you earn a Cutie Mark” The three fillies were at awe.

“Whooooaaaa…” Is all that escaped their voice boxes. It was at the sametime that Syera’s eyes went wide as she felt that she had made a conclusion. Everypony in the room had looked at her at that very moment since it was not expected.

“That’s it…” Syera spoke softly.

“Wait, what’s it?” Twilight spoke.

“Rainbow Dash’s… Sonic Rainboom… is what brought us to who we were meant to be, our destinies… Its not by chance or mere coincidence! Its fate that we all became friends from the start!” Syera told as she then looked at Fluttershy.

“Fluttershy, you said you heard and explosion followed by a beautiful rainbow right?” Syera told.

“Wait a second… oh my goodness yes I heard that explosion. And yes I saw the rainbow too. Which only means… Rainbow Dash, if you hadn't scared the animals, I never would have learned I could communicate with them and gotten my cutie mark.” Fluttershy realized it as well, Pinkie then spoke next

!Yeah, I heard that boom too! And right afterwards, there was this amazing rainbow that taught me to smile!” She told smiling bright as ever.

“When I got my cutie mark, I heard something like an explosion too once I looked up and saw a rainbow that pointed me home. I bet it was your sonic rainboom Rainbow Dash!” Applejack told.

“There was an explosion with a rainbow as well that I could never explain when I got my cutie mark.” Rarity told.

“This is uncanny! way beyond it even!” Twilight told as she took all of this in. “This means, If that explosion didn't happen when it did, I would have blown my entrance exam and Syera, your power would have never awakened so drastically and cause you to Transform into....” And as if right on cue, Syera transformed suddenly with her black hair turning a smooth blonde gold.

“Yes, a Super Saiyan is what I turned into that day, as well as the day when Nightmare Moon came and we all united together as the element bearers. But now, not only are we were friends there and now, but we were always friends even though we never met each other!” Syera explained.

“Rainbow Dash, I think you helped me earn my cutie mark and Syera her power as well! And yes… you’re right, we were all ways friends.” Twilight spoke which caused tears to shed from her eyes, as well as Syera and the others.

“Rainbow Dash, my power as well as their cutie marks, we all owe it to you for if it weren’t for you, we would have never been united as one!” Syera explained.

“Do you realize what this means?” Fluttershy said trying to hold back her tears of joy.

“Yes… not only we’re BFFs now, We've been BFFs forever and we didn't even know it till now, and all thanks to our loyal friend here with us~”

“Oah...Come here, y'all.” Applejack said as tears came streaming out her eyes, as well as everybody else in the room. They all crowded around the Saiyan in the room with one big group hug, Syera’s soft glowing gold aura soom evaporated the tears from their eyes.

“I'm so glad we're friends!” Fluttershy told as they all hugged together.

“I love you, guys!” Pinkie Pie told.

“I love you too Pinkie, As well as all of you. Your love and friendship keep me going everyday, and I swear I will protect it because when I fight, I won't fight for myself, but for all of you and others I love~” Syera told which made all of them embrace even tighter.

“You can count on us to be by your side when the time is right Syera! All the way!” Rainbow Dash told with a confident look her smirk rained down her expression now.

“Awwww…” Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom awed in happiness towards the seven friends before them.

“Ewwww... Gimme a break.” Scootaloo told in disapproval for her lack of affection. “Come on, Crusaders! Maybe we just need to try zip lining again” She suggested, but instead, Scootaloo was embraced by Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, where she sighed in defeat.

Much later after the hug of knowing how they are not brought together by destiny, but they embraced as true, true friends and family.

Syera definitely knew her purpose and what she must do, she will protect her new home as well as her family of friends and loved ones with her courage and strength. She lost her first family due to near extinction of her race, she vowed to not lose this one.

When Syera looked out the window nearby and saw a rainbow, her drive for this vow was ignited into a fire that would never be put out.

“Hey Syera! Care to join all of us in a song?” Pinkie asked the saiyan in question as they all got together with instruments and a microphone.

“Hehe, yeah. I call the bass!” Syera told as she took the bass guitar, as the music and words they sung and danced to. It showed their bond was eternal and their friendship will never be broken and they it remain that way.

Till the end of their days and after.

PreviousChapters Next