• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: The Lesson of true Friendship! Zero worries if no friendship problem is amongst us, or no?

Last Time on Syera’s Equestrian Saiyan Adventures!

“Nrg! Why don’t you just enjoy my Chaos!?” Discord had been wreaking havoc and Chaos all over Equestria only till seven friends combined their power together and stopped his reign over the land. The mighty Super Saiyan defended her friendship with her Ponyville friends as they began their final attack on Discord.

“Every chaotic deed you’ve created has an Echo, your own magic will be your undoing!” After successfully gathering the energy they needed to form the attack, the seven friends unleashed an amazing rainbow that rocked Discord to the core, thwarting him and his plans to stone and cleansed the land of chaos and brough harmony to every living thing in Equestria itself.

What had been left of Discord was nothing but the stone statue he was cased in before. Only now, it was permanent thanks to Syera, Twilight Sparkle and their friends.

Now as the seven friends stand before the statue of Discord before them.

Find out, Now!

cue intro music - The Lesson of true Friendship! Zero worries if no friendship problem is amongst us, or no?

Now as the Saiyan and her pony friends stand before Discord’s remains, they wonder if this really is the end.

“Woo hoo! We did it!” Pinkie cheered as she bounced up and down.

“But I just wonder, is this the last we’ll see of em?” Applejack asked, however, Silence was brought when Syera raised her palm in front of her and a small ball of energy formed.

“How about we not second guess ourselves, Cause if anypony here doesn’t object. I’ll just blow his stone butt to pieces…” Syera told with a serious tone and expression. However she was stopped when she heard Celestia’s voice behind them all.

“That won’t be necessary Syera.” She told as she touched her horn to the middle of the Saiyan’s spine and a magic pulse stopped her from gathering anymore energy. This in turn made her freeze up as well and fall to a knee.

“I know it may seem this is the best course of action my dear Saiyan, but I believe there is another solution. However it will require me to do a little research, but for now… I must ask you to stand down.” Princess Celestia told as she gave a signal to four unicorns that were with her to grab Discord’s statue remains and put them on a separate carriage to take back to Canterlot where the Princess can conduct whatever “research” she had in mind.

“Are you sure about this Princess? I think it be easier to dispose ourselves of that Lunatic of a spirit.” Syera told after she shook off the temporary paralysis the Princess gave and stretched her limbs and cracked her neck.

“Trust me Syera, I wouldn’t be doing this if I did not have good intentions with this, but enough talk about this now, I need you as well Twilight and the others to come with me to Canterlot.” Princess Celestia told.

“What’s up in Canterlot Princess? Because…” Rainbow Dash let out a bit of a yawn. “This whole fight and confrontation with Discord left me really beat…” the blue pegasus had told.

“Let’s just say there is a big reward for seven who have defeated Discord, as well as a big feast.” The Princess told chuckling as she knew the mention of food would get Syera pumped.

“A big feast!?” Syera shouted.

“Reward!?” Rainbow shouted as well.

“That sounds fantastic!” the both of them shouted which in turn had made everypony there laugh with the two who were excited for this reward and feast.

So soon later as Syera and her friends along with Twilight and Celestia made their trip to Canterlot. There was a big Ceremony involved in the heroism of Syera, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy. And by big, the hall they held it in had a lot of ponies ranging from those in Canterlot and Ponyville combined!

The horns of the ceremony sounded as the doors opened for Twilight, Syera and the others. They slowly made their way down the hall, Everypony their held their applause and cheer till the Princess had spoken after the horns of triumph stopped.

Once the seven had stepped upon the altar in the throne hall. Syera had taken a knee as she stood next to her friends and sister with honor. Princess Celestia gave a warm smile, as did Syera, Applejack winked at Twilight and she gave a nod. Spike waved to the seven heroes and they waved back smiling. Then as the horns lowered down a pitch, Celestia began to speak.

“We are gathered here today to once again honor the heroism of these seven best friends who not only stood up to the villain Discord, but have saved Equestria from eternal chaos and turmoil once more!” With that told from the Princess, the crowd of ponies cheered in great excitement and thankfulness once the curtain fell on the new ornament in the window, depicting the seven heroes/friends standing before Discord and defeating him.

The seven turned and waved at the crowd before them and bowed in great honor for saving the land they live for and love for generations to come.

“Hehe, thank you! But one question Princess.” Syera asked and the crowd went silent to hear the Saiyan’s words. “Can we eat now please! I’m starving!” Syera told which in turn made everypony there fall over laughing. However soon later after the commemoration had ended; Syera had been given an escort as well as Twilight and the rest of the seven to the main dining hall, where the feast mentioned before had been prepared. It all was delicious looking and well prepared. Syera wasted no time as she sat down and got to chowing down as well as the others. It was a feast to remember since not a single crumb was left over.

“Hoo wee, now that’s what I call “cleanin’ house.” Applejack told as they all were sorta laid out on the table, their bellies full and sticking out a little.

“Heh, you can say that again AJ” Rainbow Dash told as she let out a belch.

“My oh my, would you please have some sort of manners Rainbow Dash.” Rarity told as she heard her friend let out such a burp, however Syera was next.

“Excuse me Rarity, hehe.” Syera told rubbing the back of her head. “Ah man… I feel like I need a wheelchair after all the food we consumed.”

“Heh, you and me both” Rainbow Dash chuckled. So as their bellies were full and their minds on nothing but taking it easy for a bit after such a battle, one thing was odd in what was decided for the elements of harmony. In which Celestia came in the dining hall and explained to Syera and Twilight as they were the only ones awake on the table where there were nothing but empty bowls, plates and pitchers as well as glasses scattered about. It was some feast the seven all spread out on the table. All huddled around Syera. Celestia leaned over and then broke the news

“Syera, Twilight. It has come to me that I know who the elements of harmony truly belong to, they have the right place with you.” This surprised both Twilight and Syera that this would come from Celestia. The saiyan and unicorn sat up for a moment just so they could face the princess eye to eye as they got all this.

“Wait, you want us to keep them?” Twilight asked and with firm nod coming from the Princess, it was clear when she herself had given a case that had the elements inside.

“Alright, don’t worry Princess, we will keep these safe, so no other threat like Discord will pass by us. Hell, if I need to. I’ll visit King Kai and many other teachers for training in otherworld to train and become stronger, This world does need a protector to not only protect you guys but this entire planet and its inhabitants.” Syera took the vow with confidence which made the Princess tear up a little then hug the saiyan, Syera did the same back as the Princess spoke.

"I know you will do the right thing Syera, the same with you too Twilight. I am so proud of you all. Don't let me down." Celestia told after the embrace to both Syera and Twilight. With a firm nod of acknowledgement from the saiyan and unicorn, Princess Celestia let them be for a bit till they were all escorted to a big room with a bed where the seven heroes could sleep.

And so, a few weeks after the fall of Discord. It would seem that everything became quiet and calm. No threats have been perceived or any kind of disharmony.

And so, Syera along with Twilight and Spike today have given this time of peace and quiet their time to plan things out, well mostly Twilight had things to plan out.


“Quill.” Twilight spoke as Spike and Syera were getting things marked and checked off on a checklist they’ve created for reorganizing the Library.

“Check.” Spike told.

“Parchment.” Twilight spoke next.

“Check-a-roo.” Syera told.

“Extra ink.” Twilight spoke.

“Check-a-roni.” Spike told next.

“Extra extra ink.” Twilight then told as Syera placed the said extra extra ink down.

“Extra extra Check!” Syera told with a smile as Spike marked it off.

“Is that everything on the checklist?” Twilight wanted to double check.

“Yep, yep and yep” Spike confirmed.

“Perfect! Now that we've completed the checklist of things we need to create a checklist, we can make the checklist of the things we’ve gotta get done by the end of the day. Ready?” Twilight asked the two of them.

“Ready!” Spike and Syera told at the same time.

“Item one: create checklist of the things we three have to accomplish by the end of the day.” Twilight told, this caused both Syera and Spike to gasp loudly and fall over with a funny pose.

And so, the day began, with them going all the way from sorting their inventory stock for the month since Syera required a good amount of food and supplies for her workout routines. Also Spike on the other hoof, he needed a few things as well and his private stock of gems to much on ever so often were added on the list, so a trip to Rarity’s was in order. And this continued throughout the day, one by one, dozen after dozen. It was pretty hard but worth it, the great thing was that Syera and Twilight were going to an afternoon picnic with their Ponyville friends.

Luckily, the three were ahead of schedule and the day was still young and short.

“How are we looking, Spike?” Syera told as she had her on arms up and around the back of her neck as they walked through town with their long, long list.

“Let's see... We've already dropped off Twilight’s cape at the cleaners, returned the blackboard she as well borrowed from Cheerilee, ordered new parchment and quills from the stationery shop… Oh and we also put in that special order for those weights you ordered from Canterlot, remind me, how much do those weigh each?”

“Um… Let me think… there’s four of them and they each weigh in about…. 1 ton each… so their 4 tons. I remember King Kai telling me I should start training with those since the ones that weighed Half a ton each were starting to get stale in my training regime.” Syera explained, which shocked Spike and Twilight.

“Yowza! To think you were training with that much weight on you Syera, yeesh and now you’ll be working with 4 tons of weight!?” Twilight asked shocked.

“Well shoot Syera, if you become a Super Saiyan I bet you can lift 4 tons easily!” Spike told with a smile.

“Yeah… but come on, that be too easy.” She chuckled which shocked the two, so the Saiyan put a halt to her laughter. “Ok so besides the weights… about those parchments and quills.” Syera told as they were getting off topic.

“Hmm… yeah about them. Seems like we just placed an order for those only about four or five days ago.” Twilight told as she rubbed her chin.

“Can't imagine why we go through so many of them.” Spike told with a “not so sarcastic” tone.

“I can take a few reasons why.” Syera chuckled with Spike.

“Anyway… Sounds like we're ahead of schedule. What's next?” Twilight asked.

“Cupcakes!” Spike told with excitement, and so the three desperados made their way to Sugarcube Corner to pick up the dozen cupcakes for the picnic later.

“Whoa…” Syera and Spike said as they looked at the… thirteen cupcakes!?

“Uh, I’m pretty sure we only ordered twelve Mrs Cake.” Twilight told.

“Oh, I know, dear, but I had an extra. So I thought I'd make it a baker's dozen.” Mrs Cake explained, which it seemed Syera had no problem with along with Spike, however Twilight seemed to have a problem.

“Oh, that was very thoughtful of you. It's just some of the icing from the extra cupcake is getting all over the one next to it. See?” Twilight Pointed out with a hoof to one cupcake in particular.

“Ohh... sure…” Mrs. Cake told confused yet she agreed.

“Oh? Is that so? I think I know how to fix that.” Syera told as she then grabbed the one cupcake that had a little extra icing and ate it in one single chomp.

“Syera!?” Twilight asked a bit confused yet angry. Once Syera swallowed the cupcake, she looked at Twilight.

“What? Problem solved.” Syera told as she closed the case and had Mrs. Cake wrap it up for later. “Thanks again Mrs. Cake, and I must say, these baker’s dozen cupcakes are delicious!” Syera told as she carried the case of them out of Sugarcube Corner with Spike and Twilight.

“Was that really the best course of action to stuff your face of that Cupcake sis?” Twilight asked with still of an angry tone.

“Oh come now sis, don’t be so butthurt. Besides, it saved us time and were still ahead of schedule. Plus you probably would’ve done something obnoxious like make these cupcakes into muffins by scrapping all the icing around to make them even spread, thus making such a big mess not worth wild.” Syera told with a smirk, and so now that they handled that, they finished the remaining few things left and headed home to the Library.

“Looks like that’s everything” Syera told as she placed the cupcakes in the refrigerator so they won’t spoil.

“Almost everything.” Twilight told with a smirk as she then looked at Spike.

"Triple-check checklist to make sure we didn't miss anything when we double checked the checklist!" Uh... check!” Spike told, however his wrist was swollen and cramped up on him.

“Whoa… you ok Spike?” Syera asked concerned as she looked at his wrist.

“Ugh... I've been holding that quill so long, I've got a claw cramp! Well, good thing we don't have anything to report to Princess Celestia this week... I don't think I could write another word!” Spike told as Syera got some ointment for cramps and a wrist wrap.

“Heh, you can say that again. Besides, its been quiet for weeks. So you don’t have to worry a claw finger Spike.” Syera told as she wrapped his claw hand up.

“Wait… We haven't sent a letter to Princess Celestia this week?!” Twilight said in a shocked tone of voice as she then scurried to the file cabinets.

“Why? Is that bad?” Spike asked as Syera was still wrapping his wrist up, however when she rushed over to Spike to get in his face, she knocked the Saiyan over a few feet.

“Wahaaaahh!!!!” Syera shrieked as she was forced back so suddenly.

“Bad? BAD? Of course it's bad! I'm supposed to send Princess Celestia a letter every week, telling her about a lesson I've learned about friendship! Not every other week, not every ten days, every... single... week!” Twilight told as she poked her hoof on Spike’s belly while telling him. This is when Syera got up and brushed herself off.

“Wait a minute, when did the Princess establish that rule?” Syera asked, however Twilight was still not paying attention to the confused Saiyan and dragon as she scurried the file cabinet.

“Ohh... Where's my calendar, where's my calendar?!” Twilight shrieked, however when Syera went over and grabbed her and turned her head to the wall where’s been..

“Where it.. always is?” Spike told as he finished wrapping his claw.

“Since we moved here last summer.” Syera told pointing to it as well.

“When did we send the last one?” Twilight asked worriedly.

“Last... Tuesday I believe?” Spike told with a bit of confusion since he only guessed.

“And today is…” Twilight then looked at the calendar then Syera answered

“Tuesday.” As she looked at the calendar, this made Twilight flip her lid all of a sudden.

“Argh! Nononononononono! If I don't send her a letter by sundown, I'll be... tardy!” Twilight told which then made Syera think for a moment but then facepalm.

“Oh no…” Syera knew this phase before with Twilight, it’s like the end is nigh of she ends up tardy.

“What's that now?” Spike asked Syera as to why she said such a thing. However before the saiyan could tell the current situation, the unicorn in question then told Spike.

“Tar-dy, Spike! Late, I'll be late! Oh, how could I let this happen? I'm usually so organized. I've never been late with an assignment.” Twilight as she paced around and around thinking of what to do.

“Oh, please! You're the most studious student ever! I'm sure the Princess will forgive you if you miss one little deadline.” Spike told which made Syera gauf a little at the word “Studious”

“Heh, I think the word you’re looking for Spike is Over-zealous.” Syera told as she crossed her arms but stuck a hand out at the mention of the word she chose.

“Ha ha, enough of the jokes Syera, this is serious. Plus I can’t take this chance since we are dealing with the ruler of all of Equestria, The pony who holds my, even your fate in her hooves! What if she doesn't forgive me?” Twilight told as she got up close to Syera.

“Twilight come now, do you really believe she’d even-” Before Syera could voice anymore she was interrupted with her.

“What if instead she starts thinking we aren’t taking our studies on friendship seriously?” Twilight asked.

“Why in her name would she-” Twilight interrupted Syera once again…

“What if she makes us come back to Canterlot and puts us back in school and makes me and you prove we’ve been taking them seriously by giving me and you a test?! What if we don't pass?!” Twilight asked two unorthodox questions that are pretty easy to answer since her intelligence level is dead on perfect if not flawless.

“Twilight, that’s very preposterous since that very question is far perplexing to the extreme.” Syera was beyond confused to what her dear unicorn sister was on about.

“Yeah what are even talking about Twilight, why wouldn't you pass--” Spike was cut off since it was obvious the poor lavender egghead was still rambling.

“She's my teacher.” Twilight told.

“Yeah and she is mine as well Twilight, what are you getting at?” Syera asked confused with an expression of such perplexity it was very bad.

“If that is so, then do you know what teachers do to students who don't pass?” Syera just rolled her eyes and sighed at Twilight’s question.

“Do you?!” Syera asked since she felt she was being lectured by a teacher.

“They send them back a grade!” Twilight screamed.

“Well yeah but Twilight, there is one problem with—” Syera was cut off again since Twilight just rambled on more nonsense.

“But she won't just send us back a grade. She'll send us back to... magic kindergarten.” Twilight as she sat there and she closed her eyes in fear, she was obviously visioning it right now from the way she was trembling.

However this is when Syera had enough and walked up to her then slapped her lightly, however it was enough for her to snap out of whatever vision or fake misfortune she was having.

“Are you seriously hearing yourself right now?!” Syera asked which gave Twilight a confused yet baffled look. “We aren’t in grade school anymore Twilight, we aren’t in College and we most certainly aren’t tardy for anything!” Syera told with a serious expression and she then grabbed onto both of the shoulders of her pony sister and looked her in the eye then smiled. “Besides, why in the world would you be sent back to grade school? That’s just insane to do to someone your age I mean come on, that’s just gross…”

“I have to agree with Syera, Twilight. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard coming from you in awhile. You're not going to be sent back to magic kindergarten anytime soon or ever for that fact.” This seemed to calm down Twilight for the moment at least. However she thought of something again very unorthodox.

“You're right you two. I have no reason to worry. Because I'm going to solve a friend's problem and get that letter to Princess Celestia before sundown!” Twilight told, which caused both Syera and Spike to just sigh in defeat.

“So... got any problems, troubles, conundrums, or any other sort of issues, major or minor, that I as a good friend could help you solve?” Twilight asked Spike with a bright big smile.

“Huh. Hmm. Huunh. Huh... I got nothin'.” Spike told as he thought for a moment. However this caused Syera to be Twilight’s main attention with a desperate expression.

“Sorry Twilight, I got nothing either. Plus ok crap I’m late to something. See you at the Picnic!” Syera told as she put her two fingers to her forehead and she disappears. This caused Syera to sigh. However Twilight did not give up just yet

“Then it looks like I'm going to have to find somepony who does!” Twilight then ran out of the library seeking a friendship problem.

“This won't end well.” Spike told as she sighed and cleaned up the library’s mess that Twilight left in her freakout. So little to everypony around, a clock was ticking and tocking as well as knocking on Twilight’s timeline for what will happen till the end of day.

Meanwhile where Syera had instantaneously transported to, the saiyan had appeared before her friends Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

“Syera! Just in time, were about to start!” Rainbow Dash hoof bump the saiyan’s fist.

“Hell yeah, let’s do this!” Syera told getting pumped up.

“Hol on now, if ya’ll wanna do this, you’re gonna need these.” Applejack told as she then gave the two a pair of construction goggles.

“Hmph, safety first.” Syera and Dash both told as they put them on and then they got ready.

“Wait! Syera let’s make this even more fun.” Rainbow Dash told, which kinda confused the saiyan but then Dash pointed to Syera’s hair and then screamed like she was charging up to go…

“Oh right! Nrrrgg… HAAAA!!!” Syera then turned Super Saiyan as she flexed her entire body and her muscles buffed up a little in her legs, chest and arms. “Oh yeah… this’ll be great Rainbow Dash.”

“Yeah! Rahhh!!!” It was then Rainbow Dash rushed ahead of Syera.

“Yeahhhh!!” Syera rushed right behind her with a serious posture and attitude as the Rainbow Pegasus and almighty Super Saiyan get to work on demolishing Applejack’s old barn, she was gonna put up a new one due to the state of the new one. But of course she needed to take it down. So she asked Rainbow Dash and Syera to take it down so not only she will be able to get a new barn up, but this old one had to come down first. Plus it is giving Syera and Rainbow a funtime yet a great workout.

It was then Syera and Rainbow Dash took a moment and paused to look at each other before they then charged back in together. However, they were suddenly halted by a magic force.

“Rainbow Dash! Syera! Stop!” A voice called out from behind which was in face the voice that belonged to Twilight.

“Listen, you two. I know you're upset with Applejack, but don't worry. Whatever it is that has come between you two, I'm sure that I, as a good friend, can help you resolve your problem with her.” Twilight Spoke which is what confused both of them, then they asked.

“Uh, what are you talking about?” which in turned pushed Twilight to go further in this abrupt topic keeping them from working.

“Oh, Rainbow Dash, Syera, you don't have to hide your feelings from me! I can tell you two must've had a terrible fight with Applejack.” Twilight told as she then laid them both on a nearby bench as she then sat in a stool.

“Now, why don't you tell me all about your issues with Applejack.” Her hair was tied up and she had glasses on, and she patted both of them on the head with a quill and notebook in her magic grasp.

“We don't have any issues with Applejack.” Syera told as she looked her sister in the eye with a confused look.

“You don't? Then why are you two destroying her property?” Twilight asked them both with confusion.

“Because she asked me and Syera to. Right, Applejack?” Rainbow Dash told as she looked up and over to where Applejack was as she took cover with a helmet on.

“Yes, ma'am. I wanted to put up a new barn, but this one's gotta come down first. Hehe. Now get back to it, you two!”

“You got it, boss!” Syera and Rainbow Dash both told as they rushed up, however Syera amped the heat as she then turned Super Saiyan 2.

“Aww yeah!” Rainbow Dash hoofbumped Syera and then they began their descent back to the earth below.

“I'd take cover if I were you.” Applejack suggested to Twilight.

“Gah!!” Twilight shrieked as she hit the deck with Applejack.

“Rahahhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Both screamed they plummeted down and as they came in contact a big rainbow explosion occurred with a bunch of golden electricity emanating from the smoke. Mostly the barn was destroyed, but debris still spread out in small bits but soon turned to ash.

“That was totally awesome!!!” Rainbow shrieked in such excitement as the dust settled and hugged one of her best friends wholeheartedly.

“Hell yeah it was! Though from the looks of it… we got some cleaning up to do.” Syera told as she held Rainbow in her hugging grasp and was looking around.

“You two alright down there?” Syera asked Applejack and Twilight as she let go of Rainbow Dash and the two looked over the ledge and kneeled down, well Syera kneeled but Rainbow hovered over the ditch Twilight and Applejack took cover in.

“Yup, good thing I wore a helmet cause hoo wee, that was a mighty fine job y'all two did. Welp, I guess we better get to cleaning up the debris left behind and work on the foundation and call it day once we head to the picnic.” Applejack told.

“Sounds good. Shall we get started?” Syera asked.

“You bet, I’ll have this clean in ten seconds flat!” Rainbow Dash told.

“Let’s make it 7!” Syera told with a confident smirk.

“You’re on!” It was then the two rushed off with trash bags, brooms and other stuff to pick up the debris and rubbish, in a total of 7 and a half seconds the place was clean. The two bumped hoof and fist and cheered.

“Yeah!” they both shared a hearty laugh and smiled at their quick clean up call. However it seemed Twilight was a bit bummed out and she sighed and walked away slowly. Syera noticed this and rushed to her side.

“Twilight what’s wrong?” Syera asked touching a hand on her sister’s back.

“I was hoping to find a friendship problem but I couldn’t find one here… I don’t want to be tardy!” Twilight told nearly crying.

“Twilight we’ve been over this before, seriously don’t stress it ok. If there is a friendship problem or anything related to the topic, we’ll find it and fix it. I promise you that, but seriously Twi, go home and get some rest alright. Plus I don’t want this day to be stressful since we're having the picnic later. So relax, for me and for you. Ok?” Syera told as she hugged her sis and she hugged back with a smile. And so Twilight headed back to the library as Syera told her to, and hopefully the poor unicorn just chills and finds calming peace and not stress about the friendship letter.

“Is she gonna be alright Syera?” Applejack asked worriedly.

“I sure hope so… this friendship letter is really stressing her out, you should’ve heard the things she said earlier…” Syera told worried for her sister’s wellbeing.

“Oh yeah? Tell while we work on the foundation, cause I gotta hear this.” Rainbow requested as they got back to work for the next hour or so cleaning up and repairing the whole foundation of for the whole new barn going up.

“So that’s what’s going on? A Letter to the Princess?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yup, and she says she needs to find a problem before sundown… and that she’d be sent back to Magic Kindergarten.” Syera told as she rolled her eyes.

“That’s the most load of sour applesause I’ve ever heard in quite a while, besides Twilight has solved plenty of problems with us, and I’m sure if she can find a problem then we’ll be there to back her up!” Applejack told with a smile as they finished up their work.

“Yeah… so, we done here AJ?” Syera asked as she looked around it all looked clean and ready for a new farm house.

“Yes ma’am, great job for today. I’ll run and grab your payment for this and we’ll be seeing each other later.” Applejack told as they the three returned to her barn with her tools and supplies. Soon Applejack got 20 bits for each Syera and Rainbow Dash as payment.

“Thanks Applejack, happy to help anytime!” Syera told with a thumbs up.

“Yeah thanks Applejack, we’ll help out anytime you need us.” Rainbow Dash told with a smile.

“Thank you, both of you. Ya earned it, now let’s get cleaned up and head to that picnic, cause its about that time.” Applejack told the two. “I’ll let ya’ll use my showers, and Syera I’ll freshen up your clothes for ya.” Applejack offered.

“Sounds great, thanks Applejack.” Rainbow Dash told as she went to the bath/shower room with Syera and they each got in a stall. Syera gave Applejack her clothing.

“Hey Syera, don’t drop the soap cause it might be a bit of a doozy~” Rainbow Dash told smirking as she winked.

“Oh ha ha~ you naughty pegasus Dashie.” Syera told as they were each in the shower washing up. However they seemed to have taken a good minute and Applejack was a bit worried but let them have their privacy.

Moments later they both came out, Applejack smirked at the two.

“Seems ya’ll took your sweet ol’ time. I hope you didn’t do anything I wouldn’t have.” Applejack told as she trotted towards the two.

“Eheh, well you might wanna say more than sweat and grime came off us in there. So… we had to clean up in there a bit before exiting.” Syera told with a nervous blush.

“Yeah, sorry for the wait AJ, so shall we get over to the picnic sight?” Rainbow Dash suggested as she hovered near Syera’s left shoulder.

“Yeah, I got the supplies for ya’ll to carry over like the rug were laying out as well as some sandwiches and fresh squeezed apple juice.” Applejack told as she led the two over to the farmhouse kitchen where the baskets were packed.

“Ok sweet! I’m sure Rarity has the plates this time around but we’ll take some just in case she forgets them.” Rainbow Dash suggested.

“Good idea, also Syera, is Twilight bringing the cupcakes you promised.” Applejack asked the saiyan as she had one of the baskets in hand and Rainbow Dash had the other.

“Yes, she will be. I just hope she remembers since she seemed to be having an “off” kinda day today ever since that whole letter to the princess thing occurred.” Syera told a bit worried for her sister’s state of mind.

“Well, for what it's worth I’m sure we can help her find that friendship problem eventually.” Applejack told, then gestured to her and Rainbow Dash. “Now come on, we got a picnic to setup and have.”

“Yeah.” Syera and Rainbow Dash nodded with smiles as they followed Applejack to the sight they had planned to set up.

On the way there, they ran into Pinkie Pie. They had some small talk and laughs and soon got to the picnic sight, Rarity showed up as well. However when she looked in her picnic basket, she had a panic attack about...

“Please tell me I did not forget the plates.” the white unicorn then gasped “I did. I totally forgot them. Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!” She then proceed to cry on her long comfortable couch which she dragged from… who knows actually. “Why, why, why... Uh…” It was then everypony looked at her with a confused look. “What? You didn't expect me to lay on the grass, did you?”

“Well no, but don’t worry Rarity since we packed plates just in case you did forget them.” Syera pointed to the picnic basket with them to her, she also dragged the basket of balloons back down to earth that Pinkie let float away almost when she pulled them out from her basket. Syera then secured the balloons on a tree, however when she did, she noticed Twilight had come with the Cupcakes, however the state of her looks seemed absurd since she looked like she been through tartarus and back the way she looked. She placed the cupcakes down in front of Rainbow Dash who was taking in some of the sun’s rays, however the thud of box of cupcakes got her attention and everypony else there.

“Twilight? You alright, hun?” Applejack asked.

“No! I am not alright.” Twilight shouted with sadness and worriedness, which shocked everyone there though Syera seemed to know what was wrong, however she let her sister continue on for now.

“It's just terrible.” Twilight told.

“Yes?” Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity asked.

“Simply awful.” Twilight milked it even further.

“Yes?!” Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity asked even more worried than before.

“It's the most horrific trouble I've ever been in and I really really really need your help!” Twilight shouted at them.

“YES?!” Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity shouted back still asking for an answer to what is wrong.

“My letter to Princess Celestia is almost overdue, and I haven't learned anything about friendship!” Twilight told which is when Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity had a sigh of relief over the problem, and this is when Syera broke the ice and spoke.

“Twilight I thought we talked about this before, stop sweating this letter thing because you’re not going anywhere!” Syera told her, however it seemed Twilight was still in a panic state.

“Oh, thank goodness she isn’t, I thought something more awful had happened or so.” Fluttershy told.

“Like Discord escaping or something out his stonebutt prison.” Rainbow Dash told which made them all laugh except Twilight who was still freaking out.

“Something awful has happened! If I don't turn in the letter on time, I'll be tardy! TARDY!” Twilight screamed as she grabbed hold of Pinkie, they all were still laughing a little at this.

“No offense to you sugarcube, but it looks like somepony's gettin' themselves all worked up over nothin'.” Applejack told however Twilight blinked in front of her and got in her face.

“This is not nothing. This is everything. I need you guys to help me find somepony with a problem I can fix before sundown! My whole life depends on it!” She looked at everypony then at Pinkie as she shouted the last part of all that.

“Oh, Twilight, you're such a crack-up!” Pinkie told laughing a bit more. It was then Applejack told her to come join them.

“Come on now. Have a seat and stop sweatin’ the small stuff.” She told, which is when Twilight groaned annoyed and angrily then proceeded to teleport away from them all.

“Wow. I've never seen Twilight so upset before.” Fluttershy told worriedly.

“Oh, what a drama queen.” Rarity added which was totally uncalled for and she had no room to speak of such things since everypony looked at her. “Mm. Relatively speaking…” she corrected herself.

“Dammit Twilight…” Syera was about to leave herself to check on the poor unicorn but Rainbow Dash put a hoof on her shoulder, which is when she looked back and everypony had given her a worried expression.

“Syera she’ll be fine ok? Don’t stress her for now, we’ll deal with her after the picnic ok, so come on, take a load off.” Rainbow Dash told giving her a smile as did the others.

“Ok fine… I just don’t like seeing her like this… Hmm… I should tell Spike to send a letter to the Princess about this. I’ll be right back” Syera then put two fingers to her forehead and used instant transmission to take herself to where Spike is.

“Spike, take a letter.” Syera told which worried Spike.

“Huh, ok then.” He didn't ask why but did so as he took a parchment and ink quill.

“Dear Princess Celestia, I’m writing to you in concern with my sister Twilight, I fear she may stressing the topic about the friendship letters to you. I think it be best if you could talk a little bit of sense into her to calm down. I fear if this continues she may do something drastic. So please come as soon as possible, your royal protector in training. Syera T. Sparkle.” Syera ended it off with that and gave a nod to Spike to send it which he did.

“Ok, I just hope she can make it. for Twilight’s sake, what are you gonna do now Syera?” Spike asked.

“I'm gonna wait for Princess Celestia, but I will be going back to that picnic, just report to me if something unusual is happening with Twilight if you see her ok?” Syera got a salute from Spike and she smiled and hugged him then got away from the embrace and Instant Transmissioned her way back to Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity.

“Syera you’re back!” Pinkie hopped up and down smiling.

“Is Twilight ok?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“I don't know… but I told Spike to contact the Princess if something goes haywire. But I don't expect the worse, however…” the saiyan took a pause and closed her eyes after a deep breath. “This hasn’t been the first time I’ve seen Twilight this worked up.”

“Oh my, what happened?” Fluttershy asked covering her mouth with her hooves.

“I’d rather not get into it, it's a long and dreadful story.” Syera sat down near the picnic rug with her arms cross as well as her legs. It was then she felt a hoof on her shoulder and she looked and it was Applejack.

“It’ll be alright Sugarcube, just take a load off alright. I’m sure she is just fine, just needing to blow off steam right? Now settle down alright? I see you’re already taking a load off. Have a cupcake or some pie, ok?” Applejack told as she patted the saiyan on the back softly.

“Yeah, I guess that isn't a bad idea. Look I just need to meditate on Today’s events if you don't mind.” Syera told as she shook her head.

“Meditate as much as you need dear, just try not to be as anti-social on us dear. Talk and have a good time.” Rarity chuckled as well as the others, Syera chuckled a little, she felt a little better. However the back of her mind was telling her to be alert. Who knows what Twilight could be doing, she just hoped Spike’s letter he sent had got to the Princess herself.

However over the next few hours, it has been quiet. The hour of Twilight was upon Ponyville and the sun was gonna go down soon as Luna would rise the moon.

After cracking a few jokes and couple of ciders chugged down later, everypony at the picnic seemed to be taking it easy. However a distant noise caught Applejack’s ear.

“Y'all hear that?” Applejack said as she leaned against the tree and had her hat mostly cocked over her face but then she lifted it up as she got a better listen to what that noise was?

“What is that?” Syera asked as she got up and then she hovered above the hillside to get a good view. It was then she gasped.

“STAMPEDE! GET OUT THE WAY GUYS!!” Syera shouted down. And everyone was on high alert and got out of the way of the incoming stampede of… the town’s ponies?

“What in the name of all things oats 'n apples is goin' on here?!” Applejack shouted. Syera got a good look at everypony and noticed what was really going on. However, before she wondered what the trigger object was however it landed in front of Rainbow Dash.

“Don't look at it!” Twilight came outta nowhere and covered the blue pegasus’s eyes.

“Don't look at what?” Rarity asked very confused and very worried.

“My Smarty Pants doll!” Twilight shouted.

“Twilight, tell me you didn't cast what I think you casted on that damn doll of yours?!” Syera knew what spell was casted since Twilight used it as an experimental spell on her when they were teenagers.

“Yes… I enchanted her with the Want it, need it Spell! And now everypony is fighting over her!”

“But why would you enchant your doll?” Fluttershy asked worriedly as she witnessed the Town’s ponies fighting.

“Oh, I had to do something! I had nothing to report to Princess Celestia! I thought if I couldn't find a problem, I'd make a problem!” Twilight told with such an ashamed tone.

Syera huffed then grabbed Twilight by the scruff and held her up to get a good look at everything of what is going on. “This isn’t a friendship problem Twilight! IT DAMN DISASTER IS WHAT IT IS! WHAT MADE YOU THINK ENCHANTING YOUR DOLL WAS, IN CELESTIA’S NAME, A GOOD IDEA!?” Syera was truly pissed and just dropped her sister on the ground on her butt.

“I needed something, since the day is almost over!” Twilight was tearing and weeping a lot, Fluttershy and Applejack were by her side.

“Not almost!” Applejack shouted as the sun went down. And the hour of Twilight was near an end. However, everything went silent as a golden light appeared in the soon to be night sky. Syera as well as the others turned around once they heard a familiar voice shout out their unicorn friend’s name.

“Twilight Sparkle!” Princess Celestia had her horn engulfed in her magic aura. And within a flash, everything went still.

“Whoa nelly.” Applejack muttered out.

Everypony stopped their ridiculous banter over Twilight’s Smarty Pants doll. However, as everypony seemed to ignore the doll, Big Macintosh took it in his mouth and ran off happy with it like a little school filly.

“Meet me in the library.” Princess Celestia told as she trotted off in the direction of the Golden Oak.

“Goodbye, girls. If you care to visit, I'll be in magic kindergarten, back in Canterlot.” Twilight told as she trotted behind Celestia in a sad fashion.

“Magic kindergarten?” Fluttershy wondered.

“Canterlot?” Rainbow Dash was shocked.

“We're never gonna see Twilight again!” Pinkie told shocked.

“Uh, what are we gonna do, y'all?” Applejack asked worriedly

“Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!” Rarity told, however everypony looked at her with a face that said “really?” “What? I really mean it this time!”

Everypony then looked at Syera who was very angry at not Twilight… but at herself.

“Dammit… No, I will not let my sister go through with this… NOT THIS TIME!” Syera then powered up and took at a fast rate. To where, the others new all too well.

“Come on ya’ll! Follow that Saiyan!” Applejack trotted off quickly as did the others.

“Yeah! Hold on Twilight!” Rainbow Dash shouted.

“We’re coming!” Pinkie shouted happily.

Meanwhile, at the library.

"But… I'm supposed to send you a letter about friendship every week. I missed the deadline. I'm a bad student! I'm... tardy!” Twilight told Celestia.

“You are a wonderful student, Twilight. I don't have to get a letter every week to know that.” the Princess told her smiling, however, before more could told between them.

“Stop!” Syera busted down the door and tumbled across the floor.

“Wait!” Rainbow Dash came in.

“You can't punish her!” Pinkie Pie came after.

“It wasn't her fault!” Applejack told as she entered.

“I'm listening.” Princess Celestia.

“Please guys… look Princess, I should’ve seen it coming but I obviously I tried to ignore it but I didn’t see you sooner… So if you want to Punish anypony here. Punish me, I don’t deserve to be here. But Twilight and the others dont need this heat…” Syera kneeled before the Princess herself.

“Nonsense Syera, were all at fault. Please, your Highness. We all saw that Twilight was upset.” Fluttershy told.

“But we thought that the thing she was worrying about wasn't worth worrying about.” Rainbow Dash told, which is when Applejack told her side as well

“So when she ran off all worked up, not a single one of us tried to stop her. Except maybe Syera… but she had no luck.”

“As Twilight's good friends, we should have taken her feelings seriously and been there for her! And given Syera even more support into her to help her dear sister.” Rarity told.

“Please don't take her away from us just because we were too insensitive to help her. And please don’t take out the punishment on just Syera, punish us too…” Fluttershy told as the others grouped around Syera and in front of Twilight.

“Girls… no… don't I.” It was then Princess Celestia raised a hoof in front of Syera and the others then smiled.

“Looks like you all learned a pretty valuable lesson today.” She had told.

“Mm-hmm!” Syera, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie hummed all together.

“Very well. I'll forget Twilight's "punishment" on one condition, and this goes for all of you.” The Princess told. They wondered what it would be.

“Whatever it is, we’re ready for it Princess.” Syera told with a confident smile.

“From this day forth, I would like you all to report to me your findings on the magic of friendship when, and only when, you happen to discover them.” All of them cheered in relief over this task.

“We will do this Princess, we won't let you down.” Syera told as she bowed to the Princess.

“No need to bow my dear royal Protector. I know you won't.” Princess Celestia then made her way to the balcony.

“Princess Celestia, wait! How did you know I was in trouble?” Twilight asked her before she made her leave.

“Spike made me aware that you were letting your fears get the best of you from a letter Syera told him to write and send to me.” Syera nodded with a smile and Spike was a bit nervous at this and he looked away for the moment. “I commend him and her for taking your feelings seriously. Now, if you will all excuse me, I must return to Canterlot. I'm expecting some mail.” With that, Princess Celestia leaped into the night sky and disappeared back to Canterlot.

“Y'all heard the Princess. Spike, take a letter.” Spike told as he took out a ink quill and parchment. Twilight gave him and Syera a big hug. And so went on with the letter.

“Dear Princess Celestia, We're writin' to you because today we all learned a little somethin' about friendship.” Applejack told after clearing her throat.

"We learned that you should take your friends' worries seriously.” Fluttershy told.

“Even if you don't think that she has anything to worry about.” Rainbow told as she swooped around the room.

“And that you shouldn't let your worries turn a small problem…” Rarity’s statement was then finished by Pinkie Pie.

“Into-an-enormously-huge-entire-town-in-total-
chaos-Princess-has-to-come-and-save-the-day problem!” Pinkie then flipped out in her seat.

“And that we all know that even when one problem seems so small, always be there for your friends in need no matter what.” Syera told crossing her arms smiling.

“Signed, your loyal subjects.” Applejack finished off, however Spike had a funny idea.

“P.S. Obviously Spike did not have to learn a lesson, because he is the best, most awesome friend a pony could ask for. Unlike everypony else, he took things seriously, and- Eheh... uh... yeah... I'll just, um… Cross that one out.” Spike told as he took that parchment and balled it up and put in the trash, which in turn everypony there laughed. He huffed since he was right in his mind but it wasn't really called for.”

“Heh, come on everypony, let’s get some dinner and drinks. On me!” Syera told smiling.

“We’re right behind ya on that one!” Rainbow Dash told smiling.

“Oh yes dear, also we should all get together afterwards to discuss our Nightmare Night costumes.” Rarity told smiling.

“Ah! Nightmare Night… Ooo….” Fluttershy shivered softly.

“Hehe, one of these years you need to come out on Nightmare Night with us Fluttershy.” Pinkie Pie told.

“Wait, She never has what!?” Syera asked as the door at the Library shut by Spike as he rewrote the letter to everything what was said by everypony on the way to dinner then sent it to the Princess.

PreviousChapters Next