• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,608 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,608

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13 (Prequel) - What happens in Canterlot, stays in Canterlot

Last Time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

Syera and Pinkie Pie were able to clear out the cute, yet dangerous and destructive infestations known as Parasprites. Now as the town's ponies rebuild their homes, the time of peace was once again restored.

Twilight had the time to tell Syera about the slumber party she had with Rarity and Applejack. She was glad that Applejack and Rarity were able to get along so well, despite their differences. However, what happened while she and Spike were in Canterlot. What did Syera and Spike get summoned by Princess Celestia for?

Find out, today!

Cue intro music ~ What happens in Canterlot, stays in Canterlot

It was about 2 weeks prior before the spread of Parasprites in Ponyville. Syera and Spike were summoned up to Canterlot for about 2 days on royal business. Or so they thought that is what they have been summoned for.

Soon coming off the train at Canterlot Station, the two came off with a few bags, containing things they'll need for their business trip. However, Spike had something on his mind.

"Hmm...." Spike hummed nervously, which caught Syera by surprised as she walked by his side with her arms up and over her shoulders, her hands touching her head. "What's wrong Spike?" Syera asked.

"Well....I know I've been sent on business of Royalty before but.....it feels different for some reason, I can't shake this eerie feeling that something is gonna happen." Spike explained, Syera sighing in agreement.

"Yeah, it is true. The Princess does seem to be busy lately with dealing with current events and all that spread all over Equestria. But something does feel off, I don't know why? Maybe is it because now that Princess Luna is back? the whole vibe at night does seem a little weird at times." Syera said, however this caught Spike's attention.

"Wait...odd? how, like more stary nights or the full moon?" Spike asked, hinting at Syera.

"What, no! its not that, trust me. If I were feeling like that, I'd be going on a rampage as a giant monster. And I don't want that, and neither would you or anypony to be exact." Syera told Spike.

"Even Princess Celestia?" Spike asked worried.

"Yeah, even Princess Celestia." Syera said with a serious tone, confirming that if that situation did come about again, then it would be a problem. For her sake and probably Canterlot as well.

Syera and Spike soon made their way to the castle, the guards knew who they were and let them in. Soon they were greeted with the Princess herself. The two bowed in respect.

"Spike, Syera. I'm glad you could make it, now what I have called you both here is of a big matter that could effect Equestria drastically." Princess Celestia then explained further. "Spike, I need your help with the paperwork involved in Royal matters, and Syera." Princess Celestia then looked at her Saiyan student.

"Yes Princess?" Syera asked as she kneeled before her teacher.

"Please, watch over my sister." Celestia told her softly. This sudden task shocked Syera a bit.

"Wait, you want me to look after Princess Luna?!" Syera asked surprised as she wasn't prepared for this at all! Taking care of maybe a few papers with Spike and her would be easy, but this?!

"Yes, I've been so caught up in trying to help Luna regain her strength and gain complete control of the moon as it rises in the night sky. I am trusting you my student, that you carry out this task. Please, for me.....And my dear sister." Celestia almost seemed to beg Syera to watch her.

"Ok, I will look after Princess Luna. I promise that to you." Syera said with a smile as she kneeled to Celestia. However, what Syera also didn't expect was how affectionate and emotionally Celestia was being, instead of telling her the usual "Good, I expect good results" or something like that, instead she walked up to her, then proceeded to give the Saiyan a hug. Syera responded with one of her own.

"Thank you Syera, it means a lot that you can help my sister. I need her safe, now more than ever and ready to take full control of our nights from now on." Celestia then held Syera for a few more moments, but when Syera had enough of the affection, she just patted Celestia on the back lightly.

"Yea, I understand Princess." Syera said with a smile, she then placed two fingers on her head to use Intsant Transmission to go to Luna. But before she left.

"Wait, Syera take this and place it on your left arm." Celestia said as she gave Syera some sort of armband pendent, it wrapped around her left arm perfectly.

"What's this armband for?" Syera asked a bit confused.

"It's to help Princess Luna with her control when it is her time to lower and raise the moon as the nightfall begins." Celestia explained.

"Ok, thanks." Syera then turned and looked at Spike for a moment. "Good luck Spike, try not to get to many wrist cramps ok?" She asked with a smile.

"Don't worry Syera, I've got the technique down. If I feel a cramp, I'll just have to relax and roll it nice and slowly around in a circle." Spike said explaining the technique Syera told him to do of he gets a wrist cramp. "And good luck to you taking care of Princess Luna." Spike waved goodbye as Syera left using Instant Transmission to where Princess Luna is.

When Syera arrived to where Luna was, it became difficult to see since wherever she was, it was extremely...

"Dark......it really dark in here. I need a light." Syera said, she soon decided to boost her Ki a little so her aura could create a clear white glow. However a small voice emerged from the shadows of the room. Even though Syera grew bright in her Aura, she could only see but only 1 or 2 feet in front of her.

"Wait....could it be...is it really you? the Super Saiyan?" the voice said, it sounded like Nightmare Moon.....Only it wasn't since it didn't sound evil, but had a more mischievous and younger sound to it.

"Um....excuse me, who are you and where are you?" Syera asked, still wondering who is there as she looked around but couldn't get a beat on where the voice was coming from....

"It is us Super Saiyan, Princess Luna." All of a sudden, what appeared to be an Alicorn stepping out of the shadows. She looked different from the Princess Luna that Syera saw before.

"Huh? you're Princess Luna?" Syera asked, not recognizing Princess Luna at all, her form now seemed similar to Princess Celestia only she was a bit shorter but by not much, she came up to Syera's chest height so she had to look down a little at her. She had a billowing mane like Celestia only it was blue and dark as the night sky with stars shining in it. She looked very matured, her body shape was obviously different. Her cutie mark was the moon as it was before only that part of her coat on her flanks was covered in black this time. She still had the same slippers and royal attire and crown on like before.

As she approached Syera, her wings spread open wide, revealing her wing span which was pretty impressive.

"Yes it is us Syera the Super Saiyan, and I assume you are here to look after us while my sister works on her royal duties?" Princess Luna spoke in a third person perspective, it seemed off to Syera but she quickly adjusted to it.

"Yeah, I'm going to watch over you, or at least help you when you raise the moon." Syera explained, but soon Luna got even closer to Syera, she looked all over her, examining her, lifting up her arms, touching her tail, this kinda took Syera by surprise and she blushed a little since she wasn't used to somepony touching her like this, or at least the way Luna was. "Um? Princess, what are you doing if you don't mind me asking?" She asked nervously.

"We want to get a good look at of you at each angle." She explained, and soon as as she was done, she then gave Syera a serious and demanding look.

This caused Syera to gulp a little in wondering what she is gonna do to her. Did she have pent up aggression on Syera because of her becoming a Super Saiyan and becoming one with one of the seven elements? who ended up defeating her as Nightmare Moon?

"Syera, show us how much control you have as a Super Saiyan." Princess Luna ordered.

"Wait.....right now? are you sure?" Syera asked, but then Luna raised her voice at her.

"Did we stutter, show us or we shall make you!" Princess Luna shouted, that must be the Canterlot royal voice she used.

"Hmm? Make me, how?" Syera asked, which was the wrong answer since Luna then charged Syera and appeared behind her, striking a hoof forward hitting her in the back like a punch.

"Ack!? Oww, ah!" before Syera could react, Princess Luna spun her around twice and kicked her to the otherside of the room, luckily the Saiyan was able to recover from it quickly. "Wha....Princess what are you doing?!" Syera asked as she didn't expect this at all.

"I want to see and experience your power again! If you don't show me, I will make you feel pain beyond anything you have ever felt before!" Princess Luna said as she charged again and hit Syera with a few bucks and forward charges, she soon shot a few energy beams at her, they were small and blue but were powerful.

"Ahhh!?" Syera screamed as she saw blue beams coming at her and she dodged them and soon she deflected one, bad mistake.

"Oweeee!!! jeez, what was that? that stung!" Syera said as she saw it scorched her hand, luckily it was only the surface of her white glove. However it did leave a small burn on top of it.

"I'm surprised you are able to deflect one of those Syera, that was just a taste of my power." Princess Luna told as she now again charged Syera again.

"Well, I wasn't ready for it Princess. but fine....I will do as you command and show you! Ngrahhhh! Ha......" Syera then transformed within a flash into Super Saiyan and gave the Princess of the Night a serious look.

This made Princess Luna's eyes widen in shock. "So it is true....you can control it all the way." She said in surprised but then she smiled. "Well now, this changes everything. Then show us the power of it, no holding back!" Princess Luna then charged Syera again, only this time when she appeared behind her, Syera quickly blocked her attack by grabbing her hoof and countering.

"Yah!" Syera leaned forward and rocketed a punch into the Princess's chest.

"Ack!" Princess Luna flew back, tumbling a bit as she was launched forward. "So this is the power of you, we love it." Soon the Princess's eyes glowed a bright white, she was really getting serious now.

She then clashed with Syera for a bit more, then they layed each a hit of even power and launched away from each other.

"Wow Princess Luna, you really are strong, now this is what I like to call a fun time!" Syera said smirking as she faced the lunar royal sister in a heated clash.

"Oh but believe us Super Saiyan, we have only just begun." Her horn then shined a blinding light at Syera, which caused her to force her eyes shut and guard while Luna came at her serious speed, then proceeded to whale on the Saiyan with bucks and hoof stomps at serious speed.

"Nrg!" Syera was buckling under the pressure of receiving blow after blow from Luna, till finally.

"Rahhhh! Gah!" Syera's guard broke and this is when Princess Luna went to work on the Super Saiyan, pummeling her with every stomp and kick she had in stock.

"Come now, is this really all you got!? I am quite frankly disappointed!" Princess Luna spoke with anger, however she didn't know what Syera was capable of. This is when the Saiyan then grabbed Luna by the legs and then proceed to spin her around a few times.

"Enough! HAAAAAAAYAH!" Syera then let of the Princess and made her fly into the wall and crack it, small rubble shards coming out in the process.

Syera was pretty battered up, scratches and bruises dawning her body and a bit of her face. Her eye was a bit bruised but not to much, she was bleeding a little from her mouth, the scent of blood being spilled from her body made her even more serious than before.

"My turn" Syera said with a serious tone as she rushed Princess Luna at very fast speed and started throwing punches and kicks, once she beat her enough, she stopped once she thought the Princess had enough.

However, when Syera stepped back from Luna, something very odd was heard. Was it.....Laughter? Coming from Princess Luna, what is laughing about? This sudden laughter made Syera kinda confused and worried cause she do go all out on Luna, now the Saiyan was worried she did to much. Syera was about to approach the Lunar Princess and call this fight off with a truce.

But all of a Sudden, Luna then looked at Syera with a crazy smile. "Yes....this strength you have, you truly are one. But one last game.......HA!" The Princess shot a small beam at Syera, it blew up in the Saiyan's face. However it did nothing but her.

When Syera looked where Luna was, she was hovering above in the air near the ceiling of the chamber they were in.

Her horn started to glow a bright blue, it seemed to be gathering power for a serious energy beam. "Ah!? wait, what are you doing?!" This caused Syera to gasp in fear as she could feel how much energy the Princess was gathering.

"Wait.....Princess Luna! That is too much energy, you could end up destroying not only us but all of Equestria as well!" Syera screamed at her, warning the consequences.

"That is the point, this is to now test all your strength, so push it back with all you got! Don't let this hit the ground beneath you!" Princess Luna stated as she hovered above the large room and charged the energy wave.

"Alright, fine.....I give you one last request Princess Luna, bring it!." Syera said as she cupped her hands together, charging her own energy wave attack.

"Yes, show me all the power you hold Syera! Ha!" Princess Luna screamed out to the Saiyan as she blasted the Equestria shattering attack at Syera.

"Here! Super Celestial Wave!!!!!!!" Syera screamed back as she threw her cupped hands forward and up at the Princess's beam.

Soon both their attacks hit and impacted each other, contesting and struggling. Only one would come to victory.

"Ngh....aghhhhhhh!!!!!" Syera screamed as she struggled to hold her beam.

"Come now, show us more of that Super Saiyan power inside yourself!" Princess Luna demanded and pushed her beam even stronger.

"Damn....I have no choice.....this is it!" Syera then pushed further with her energy. She seemed to be making the battle of this beam struggle one sided, however it came at a cost.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Syera screamed and her golden glow was now even brighter than before as she pushed more power into the golden Super Celestial Wave, it overwhelmed Princess Luna's attack, luckily she was able to dodge it. The beam rushed out the side of the castle's roof, rubble coming down from the hole it made as it shot in the sky and exploded.

However, after the struggle....Syera soon turned out of Super Saiyan. That energy output she pushed out.....Put her out for the count.

With a hard thump, Syera was flat on the ground with her eyes closed, arms and legs spread, her body limp and not a single muscle moving at all. Not even a single finger twitch, however Princess Luna was too awe-shocked by her power.

"Hazah! That was amazing, wouldn't you agree with us Syera?!" Princess Luna asked in a childlike tone with excitement. Only soon she witnessed that the young Saiyan was on the floor, out cold.

With a gasp, the Princess rushed over to Syera's side. "Oh no! I pushed you to hard....please tell us thou are ok?!" Only to come know, Syera was barely breathing. Princess Luna noticed that and checked her pulse, she was on the brink of death. It was faint but the heartbeats were getting slower, that last attack took too much out of her.

"No! please Syera, stay with us! We can't lose you, you must stay with us! Equestria needs you, Twilight Sparkle needs you with her, even my sister and your friends need you, you cannot die yet!" Princess Luna then used her magic to heal her, a night blue aura then covered Syera's entire body, healing any kind of wear and tear she had on her body internally and externally. Once done, Princess Luna's aura disappeared off Syera.

With a gasp, Syera opened her eyes and lifted her back off the ground and then proceeded to cough a little. "Aggkkk! auogh......what happened......." Syera said weakly, she held a hand up to her chest breathing heavily, she then noticed Princess Luna by her side.

"Its you, Princess Luna! You....what did you to me? All I remember is firing that blast at you, did I win?" Syera asked as she held her chest and panted heavily.

"Yes....you have won, we declare that you have. And we are very sorry that you had to go through such an intense amount of energy output. After the smoke cleared from the explosion, I saw you were out cold, are you ok?" Princess Luna asked worriedly.

"Yeah.....I'm a bit sore, it feels like my heart skipped a couple of beats." Syera explained as she then slumped on her back once more, she sighed and layed while under the hole of the roof. rain was coming down and soon nightfall would be upon them soon. Small rain droplets hit her on the face softly.

"It has because.....You nearly died, but we were lucky enough to revive you back from the death's hoof." Princess Luna explained, this shocked Syera a lot.

"Wait....are you saying I nearly died after that beam struggle?! I must have used too much power and my body couldn't keep up...." Syera was pushed very far, to much power for her own good and it almost caused her to die.

"It would seem, but count yourself lucky Syera, because when I got to you, your heart rate was dropping dramatically." Princess Luna explained, but soon hugged the Saiyan.

"We are very full of sorrow and sadness, we thought we had lost you for good, I Princess Luna, promise that we will not push you anymore than before." Luna told with a sad tone and soon hugged her. Syera hugged her back and smiled. Once the hug was broken, Syera stood up. However when she did, she couldn't find a reason to tell but....she felt different.

"Princess....I thank you for saving me from, but a near death experience......I feel.....?" Syera said as she looked at herself, she could tell that there was something different about herself, but she didn't know what till Luna then proceeded to explain.

"Yes, we have. And is....Different the word you are looking for yes?" Princess Luna smiled as she could tell as well that Syera was different. That near death experience occurred drastically changed her in strength by far.

"I feel.....so much stronger.....I don't even recognize myself at all anymore." Syera said, but then Luna explained something to the young Saiyan.

"Did Princess Celestia ever tell you one crucial thing about Saiyans, that you get even stronger than before when recovering from a near death experience?" Princess Luna then told more about what she meant.

"Think of it as you being reborn, only stronger. You have a similar aspects as to those of a Phenoix or Dragon, once recovered from a near death experience, you rise up from the ashes even stronger and brighter than your previous cycle. You are very special individual since you have this trait Syera, consider yourself very lucky." Luna told Syera, when she thought about it. She does seem very lucky indeed and won't ever second guess the chance of getting stronger, she strives for being the best since it is in her nature to fight strong opponents.

"Thank you Princess Luna, not only for reviving me, but making me stronger in the process. I can't even begin thank you enough." Syera smiled and soon hugged the Princess of the Night.

Soon Spike and Princess Celestia busted through the door, wondering what the heck was going on.

"Syera, are you alright?! Little Sister, what did you do to her?!" Celestia asked angrily looking at her sister.

"We tested her warrior's skills is all, I have only done it so I can see how much of a warrior she really is. We declare thou a true fighting warrior with a pure heart." Princess Luna said, but soon explained the hole in the roof. "There may have been a bit of an accident, however it isn't something too major." She explained, even though it was since Syera nearly died but was able to be healed back a clean bill of health thanks to Luna's magic.

"Syera, is she telling the truth? Did she really test your skills and valor as a warrior?" Princess Celestia asked the Saiyan, wondering if she can claim what Luna said is true.

Syera then looked at Luna and then back at Celestia and nodded yes. "Yes, it is true. And I passed her test of valor in strength in battle. And I feel so much stronger because of it, I honestly thought I'd nearly died during it because it was so intense." Syera told Celestia laughing a bit however Princess Celestia didn't laugh about it, as well as Spike.

"Wait are you serious?! Luna why did you try to push her near death?!" Princess Celestia said angrily at her sister.

"Hey, its ok Princess. I enjoy those kind of challenges because of the thrill and danger of it." Syera said defending Princess Luna. She was about to say something but then, her stomach growled loudly. "And also I'm very hungry because of it....." Syera said laughing a bit more, but this caused a laugh from all of them. Princess Celestia could only smile now, since it is in Syera's nature to be thrilled by dangerous situations.

With a sigh of relief, Celestia then spoke "I'll have the chefs prepare a big feast for you Syera, your favorites." hearing this made Syera very excited. Of course they could all go for a good meal since today for all of them was very hectic.

"Yeah, I can go for a bite to eat as well." Spike said as his stomach growled as well.

"Count us in the feast." Princess Luna said as she stood next to Syera.

Soon later the four went to the royal dining hall where a great spread of all kinda of food was prepared, Most of it was gonna be consumed by Syera. "Oh my, this looks fantastic!" the Saiyan said as she then sat at a seat and was ready to eat, but before she did, she did a quick prayer. "Thank Celestia for this food." She said as she put her hands together in a prayer fashion, as so did the others and soon they all started to feast.

"Om nom, onom! wow this is great!" Syera said in-between each dish she ate, all sorts of rare fish and meats, vegetables and all sorts of good pastas and starch foods. She ate to her hearts content. At the end of it all, she drank a whole lot of water and cider. "Wow....that great, just have enough room for desert." Syera said, all of them fell over in their chairs because of how much she could still eat.

"Ehehe, yeah....." Syera said as she lightly rubbed her head in embarrassment since it is very unladylike to eat so much.

So soon enough, they had desert and thus the rest of the evening was very quiet and smooth.

The hole in the roof in Luna's chambers was fixed, the moon rose out and into the sky with no problem at all.

For the rest of the time, after Syera helped Princess Luna raise the moon correctly and smoothly, Syera then hung with the Princess for a bit longer, they played some games, laughed and joked happily and enjoyed the time with each other and bonded pretty close as friends.

It was something Luna needed, a friend that could be with her and that enjoys her work on night sky.

Soon it was late in the night. Syera then went to find Spike who was hot and heavy with the rest of the paperwork for the night.

Syera then decided to help him organize the clutter of papers. It took them to around the stroke of midnight for them to finish and properly letter it in alphabetical order.

"Phew....It's done." Syera said as they concluded their completion on the file work that needed to be done.

"Thank Celestia, and thanks again for helping me Syera, so what exactly happened in there with Luna? Sure you passed her test, but there has to be more to it right?" Spike asked, since he knew something must have happened since he explained that they tried to get in but a magical barrier to Princess Luna's chambers was keeping him and Celestia out.

"Promise you won't tell anyone this, especially Twilight ok?" Syera told Spike.

"Yes, I promise not to tell a single pony about this. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Spike said, Pinkie promising this to Syera.

"Ok, so it starts off like this." Syera then began to tell Spike about what had really happened in there. So at first Syera thought that Luna was examining her, but soon it got physical to the point where it got very violent. Princess Luna forced Syera to transform into a Super Saiyan to defend herself. Then it got even more serious, she explained the hole in the ceiling since there was an energy beam struggle. Syera won the confrontation, however.....The results of pushing herself too far were very fatal.

"Holy guacamole! you're saying you basically died almost and Princess Luna brought you back!? Dude, that's crazy...." Spike said in shock, even though its as crazy as it sounds, Syera was telling the absolute truth to the young dragon.

"Yea, but here's the really cool part, Since I came back from a near death experience Spike, I've gotten even stronger than I was before." Syera continued. "Since Princess Luna explained "Saiyans get stronger after each near death experience or battle that is seriously dangerous", and it's really awesome. She even said I'm like a Phoenix or something, where I get even stronger when I recover from being nearly sent to the grave." Syera said with a smile.

"So you get like some sort of permanent power boost huh? that really is cool....." Spike said with a yawn. "Anyway, we should get some rest, this paperwork has gotten me pooped...." Spike spoke groggily and tired.

"Yeah.....let's get some sleep, it's very late indeed..." Syera said as they soon got the paperwork in a folder and called it a night.

After they got the work filed in, the two both headed for the showers and cleaned themselves up before bed.

Syera soon stepped out the bathroom with a towel on her head and wore a white shirt with some grey shorts on. The same goes for Spike as she had a towel around him and a towel on his head, only he doesn't wear any clothes.

"Goodnight Spike..." Syera said as she crawled in bed. Spike doing the same as he got in the bed across from her.

"Goodnight Syera...." Spike said back to Syera as the two then began to fall asleep.

The next morning, the sun slowly rising up into the sky as Luna brought the moon down and Celestia bringing the sun up over the horizon. Soon the Saiyan and Dragon rise up from their slumber, the sun's rays peaking through the windows in their room.

"Mmm.....ahhhh...." Syera rose up with a groan and stretched with a yawn. Cracking her neck and back a little, as well as her fingers and soon got up from bed. "Ahh...man I'm hungry." Syera said as she walked past Spike's bed and too the bathroom.

"Yeah....me too..." Spike said as he got up and went into the bathroom with Syera, both of them brushed their teeth, washed their faces and such else.

Soon Syera got dressed in her normal Gi outfit, fixed up her hair so it was smooth and spiky as it usually was, even her bangs were straight and nice looking. Even though they usually hung in her face, they matched her look as always.

She and Spike then joined Celestia and Luna at breakfast.

"Morning you two, sleep well under Luna's graceful moon?" Princess Celestia asked.

"Yeah, and we saw it a bit after we finished the work we filed, it was beautiful Princess Luna." Syera said and Spike nodding in agreement.

Soon the 4 had breakfast, did their morning activities. Soon it was time for Syera and Spike to depart back to Ponyville, the two were escorted to the train station by the royal guard and the two Princesses. As the train was about to depart, Celestia and Luna had a few things to say.

"Spike, Syera, we both appreciate your hard work and effort here, we are glad to have such reliable students and helpers with these situations." Celestia said with a smile.

"We are very grateful, thank you Syera, for being with me the entirety of the previous evening. As well as helping me control the night and also your resolve of passing my test." Princess Luna said with a smile and gave a wink at Syera, she winked back while crossing her arms.

"It was not a problem. I'm glad I could help, and I'm glad I passed your test. It was my honor Princess Luna." Syera said with a smile.

"And same here Princess Celestia, if you ever need a claw raised, Spike will be here to help you." Spike said crossing his arms like Syera. Soon the duo of the Dragon and Saiyan were off, and left on the train to their final destination. Ponyville.

Soon as they got on, the two had a deep conversation. "So, what should we tell our Ponyville friends about our trip?" Spike asked Syera.

"Yeah....that is a good question Spike, hmm....well I guess we could tell them it was usual business, but that would be casual of a story." Syera said, but then the two thought long and hard.

"Aha! I got it, why don't we say that not only there was paperwork. But some good news about Princess Luna, we can tell them that she is the rightful one who controls the night from now on, and that Celestia only controls the sun now. And it was thanks to you and me that she was able to get control of it." Spike explained.

"That can work, say we both gave her a serious confidence boost, shoot that's a great idea Spike, I'm glad you're with me. I probably wouldn't have thought of that." Syera smiled as their both sure that story for Twilight and the others will definitely take the cake.

"Alright, good....now I guess all we can do is enjoy the ride now that we have that sorted out." Spike said as he sat next to Syera on the train.

"Oh yeah, maybe we can get some snacks." Syera said as she then got some service on the train and got a few sweets for her and Spike. Enjoying the flow of the ride, they both wondered what will await them up ahead.

"Well, looks like we arrived Spike." Syera said as she could see Ponyville closing in close. The two soon got their bags of clothes and toiletries they carried with them on their trip. The train pulled up to the station with a hiss. They soon got off it with their bags, only to be greeted and welcomed back by their friends.

"Syera, Spike! Over here!" Pinkie Pie screamed over to the two and bounced up and down a bit.

"Ahh...were home Spike, were home." Syera said as they walked over to their friends.

"Yup, looks like we are." Spike said with a smile. Twilight and others hugged them both, they started asking about the trip and how was business up in Canterlot.

"My oh my, we both have a story to tell both of you indeed." Syera and Spike both said at the same time. But they held their story till they got settled back in Ponyville. They all met at Sugarcube Corner and told their story of what happened up in Canterlot.

"So you're telling me you both got to see Princess Luna! how is she?" Twilight asked in excitement.

"Yes do tell you two, I want to hear about the marvelous Princess of the night." Rarity said in excitement. The two continued, on how they were able to help her feel more confident in raising and lowering the moon, along with how she was now back to her normal stature in royalty. Also the fact that Syera was able to get close to her, personally as a friend. This made Twilight excited that even the princess can make a friend, especially since it was Syera who was her first real great friend.

"Wow, so you're saying that you became friends with Princess Luna?!" Rainbow Dash said in total amazement.

"Well ah'll be, way ago Syera. You never cease to amaze me, glad ya got to be friends with the Princess." Applejack said with a smile.

"That's great to hear that Princess Luna is doing great and is great friends with you." Fluttershy said with a smile.

"Its more than great, it's totally awesome!" Pinkie said smiling and bounced one good time in happiness.

"Yea, you girls would've loved it if you saw it, on how we got so close that is. I wish you could've came but....you know how it is with royal business." Syera told them as she sipped her frappe.

"Yup, what stays in Canterlot, stays in Canterlot." Spike added as he sipped on his milkshake.

However, even after telling the story. Syera and Spike knew they only told them half the story, So they both know that....as what Spike said; "What happens in Canterlot, Stays in Canterlot."

Syera and Spike could only hope that they can find a good time to tell them what really happened up there. But only when the time is right, when the time is just right. For now, Syera is more than eager to continue her training and see how much stronger she has gotten from that encounter with Princess Luna. With her head strung high and her hopes up, Syera was ready for whatever comes next.

"Oh, and Syera, Spike. While you were gone, we had a bit of an adventure as well." Twilight said, Applejack and Rarity chuckled a little when she mentioned this sudden story.

"Oh? let's hear it" Syera said as she pulled up her chair closer to the table they all sat at, wanting to hear this. "Me too, lay it on us girls." Spike said eager to hear this story too.

"Ok, it all happened the day when the Pegasus ponies were setting up that evening with the scheduled rain/thunderstorm a day ago." Twilight continued.

"It was absolutely sad since that day it looked so beautiful you could have a picnic." Rarity added.

"Yup, but sadly them Pegasus ponies had a schedule to follow and that there day called for some rain, so us here in Ponyville prepared ourselves by getting rid of any hazards that could damage stuff during the storm, such as tree branches and what not else." Applejack explained.

"Alright, what happened next?" Spike asked.

"It was about to pour rain when me an' Rarity here got into a little bit of a debate/argument of something." Applejack put out.

"I don't recall what it was about but surely it was nonsense, but soon it began to pour rain. That is when Twilight called out to us from the library to let us come inside to get dry and wait out the storm." Rarity told the two listeners of this tale.

"And so, once we got inside after washing the mud off our hooves, we got in and stayed with Twilight. This is when she had this grand idea." Applejack said with a small smirk as she looked at Twilight and same with Rarity.

"I convinced them to have a sleepover with me!" Twilight said with a bright happy smile and clapped her hooves excitedly.

"Really, these two in the same roof having a sleepover? Wow, I would have never guessed you two would be under the same roof." Syera said in shock since she would have never guessed it. Applejack, a hard working country mare along with Rarity, a frilly hard working dress making mare with such high-class standards. She would have never guessed these two would ever be in the same room for that type of occasion.

"Yup, ironic ain't it Syera" Applejack said with a smile.

"So the sleepover did happen. But we ran into a couple of bad transitions as the sleepover went on. We did everything by the book like Twilight wanted." Rarity explained.

"Wait...by the book? as in you used what I think you used Twilight" Syera asked her sister.

"Yes, slumberparty101, how make your slumber-party one of the best ever. And yes, it hit a bit rough edges since the one thing I couldn't check off on the list was having fun. These two weren't having fun and were angry at each other....I felt so sad they weren't." Twilight said and soon Applejack and Rarity hugged their friend to cheer her mood a little.

"Yea, we weren't. And little did we know that the storm was takin' a turn for the worst." Applejack foretold.

"Yes, it go so bad that a whole tree came crashing down into the library through Twilight's bedroom window....And ugh....The mess, I don't even want to thing of it." Rarity said in disgust since she does not like getting dirty.

"Sounds very intense, how did you handle getting that mess cleaned up?" Syera asked interested to hear more.

"Well, me and Rarity had to put aside our differences and work together as a team. Which I'm glad happened cause without her, I wouldn't have been able to get that tree out." Applejack told as she looked at Rarity and smiled.

"Oh Applejack darling, I couldn't have done it without you either. And your plan was so perfect, I never would have thought of it......Sadly I did get muddy and icky....." Rarity said remembering how much dirt and grime got on her.

"Well, you were working hard with your friend to save our Library/me, Spike and Twilight's home, I thank you both for that one. And working hard does come with a price of getting dirty so....its kinda to be expected." Syera said with a laugh as so did the others.

"Yeah, ah told her the same thing. I'm glad she understood too since we were able to get the job done.....Together." Applejack said as she hoof-bumped Rarity.

"Right you are Applejack, we got the job done and saved the library from total disaster from the storm." Rarity agreed with Applejack's claim.

"Wow, so what's the moral of this story?" Syera asked, this is when Twilight spoke up.

"The moral of this tale my dear sister, is that true friends can come together in the end. It doesn't matter how different they are, but can show that they can work together and get along just fine." Twilight said, soon the gang smiled and cheered a bit. Having a group hug in the process.

"Mm....yeah, true true friends help friends indeed." Syera stated, as the group held each other in a tight embrace. This made the young Saiyan think about what is to come.

Even now, as she came back to Ponyville with Spike of what happened up and Canterlot. Also two weeks later, the Parasprites attacked and were able to defend and save the town thanks to Pinkie Pie and Syera with their plan to eradicate the threat, by playing 10 instruments at the same time.

What wacky crazy adventures await the Saiyan and her friends now? Only patience and time will be the only answer for this, and Syera as well as her friends know this. And they will be ready for whatever lies ahead.

PreviousChapters Next