• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: Dressed to Impress, Or Look like a total Mess?

Last time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

Applejack and Rainbow Dash had a score to settle with each other due to their intense rivalry. After many challenges the two ponies have faced, it seemed that their rivalry has only gotten even more tight in a rope.

And with Rainbow Dash not playing fair in the end, the two decided for their official tie-breaker to be the annual fall weather race known as “The Running of the Leaves!”

However, due to their intense rivalry getting the best of them, the two basically threw the race in the back of their hooves and end up tying for last place!

Lesson goes to show for both of them, their rivalry got the best of them and were able to fall behind in the race.

After learning an important friendship lesson, Applejack and Rainbow Dash made amends with each other in the end by running all over the region of Ponyville to bring down the rest of the leaves, and with the help of Syera, their saiyan friend, it was indeed a breeze.

Now, what awaits the Saiyan and her Ponyville friends?

Find out now!

Cue intro music ~ Dressed To Impress, Or Look like a Total Mess!

It had been pretty quiet since the Running of the Leaves, and with the Grand Galloping Gala not to far off. It was only a matter of time before Syera, Twilight and the rest of the 6 ponies in their group of friends to attend.

Syera, Twilight and Applejack went to go visit Rarity, she has been awfully quiet for the past few days, They wondered what she was up to so they decided to pay her a visit.

With a knock of the door, Applejack came trotting in first with Twilight next, Syera ducking through the doorway a little since it was a little low for her.

“Howdy, Rarity!” Applejack greeted the fashion pony with cheer and joy, but soon was shushed by Twilight since she looked pretty concentrated on something.

“Shh... Can't you see Rarity is trying to concentrate” Twilight told the rowdy country mare.

“Oops… Sorry, what do you think she's makin'?” the orange mare asked.

“Obviously it looks like some sorta dress.” Syera said as she observed and walked around looking at Rarity’s work. Which the white mare peaked an eye at Syera for a moment and smiled then concentrated back.

“Well, that makes sense. Since this is a dressmaker's shop and all.” Applejack retorted, but soon Rarity turned around with a huff and then a smile and then asked.

“Is there something I can help you with?” She asked trying to be as nice as she can be at the moment.

“Well… not me but Twilight in fact.” Syera said pointing to her sister who spoke up with a bit of tone of a bit of regret that she disturbed her friend.

“Oh, so very sorry to trouble you, Rarity, but I need a quick favor. Could you please fix the button for me? It's my dress for the Grand Galloping Gala.” Twilight asked the elegant mare who took a look at the dress and the spot where she mention a button was broken.

With a gasp, Rarity then looked at Twilight and said. “Oh, no, no, no! You can't wear this... old thing. You need a glamorous new outfit for the Gala and I'll make it for you. No problem at all. It will be my pleasure!” This took Twilight by surprise.

“Oh, that's really sweet of you to offer, Rarity, but I can't let you do that. It would be so much work. This dress is fine.” Twilight said trying to turn down Rarity’s offer without trying to be rude.

“Twilight Sparkle. I insist on making you a new dress.”

“But…” Twilight was gonna say more.but Rarity didn’t wanna hear it.

“Not another word! I won't take no for an answer.” She said, she was serious about this dress for Twilight.

“Well, in that case... Thank you for your generosity, Rarity. Knowing your handiwork, I'm sure it will be absolutely beautiful.”

“Let me guess, Applejack. You don't want a new gown either.” Rarity asked the Applebucking mare.

“Gown? Shoot. I was just gonna wear my old work duds for the Gala.” AJ told her, which caused a bit of a shock to Rarity.

“You can't possibly be serious, Applejack! You absolutely must wear formal attire.” Rarity begged her country friend.

“Hm... Nah.” Applejack made up her mind, but Rarity had something up her sleeve.

“What if I just spruce up your... duds for you a little bit?” She offer to Applejack

“Okay, sure. Why not? Since you're up for it and all. Just don't make them too... frou-frou-y.” She told Rarity

“Deal!” And with that said and done, Rarity then turned her attention to the Saiyan in the room.

“Syera dear, please tell me you have some sort of formal gown or dress besides what you are wearing now.” Rarity asked biting her lip a little worried her Saiyan friend had no interest in keeping a good wardrobe of attire.

“Well… No, sorry. I was honestly gonna go there like this in the Gi you see me in now.” She told Rarity, which made the mare’s jaw drop in even more shock and awe.

“Oh no no no no! Syera, darling, please. I’ve seen you wear that same outfit for as long as I’ve known you, there is no way in the deep depths of tartarus that I’ll allow you to wear that to the Gala! I’ll take your measurements because I am making you a new outfit, I will not take no for an answer! I know you Saiyans should have some sort of class when it comes to fashion.” While she said all of this, she backed Syera into a corner, making her sit down in it and getting deep in her face. This made Syera shake a little and put her hands up and smile nervously.

“Ok ok Rarity, I’ll let you make me a new dress. I just have one request is all, can you make it similar to the colors to my Gi?” the Saiyan asked nervously rubbing her two index fingers together.

With a smile, Rarity backed off from Syera, allowing her to stand up and then said. “You won’t regret it Syera, and don’t worry about the color, I have something in mind.” Rarity told her, but just before the Saiyan could say anymore.

“Look out below!” A voice called from above, then all of a sudden, a crashing Rainbow Dash. “Sorry. New trick. Didn't quite work. And… what’s going on in here?” She asked.

It was then Rarity had gasped and said. “Idea! I'll make you an outfit for the Gala too, Rainbow Dash.” this confused the Pegasus pony even more by what the fashionista told her.

“Wait, outfit for the what now?” She asked and Rarity explained.

“I'll make one for you and you and all of you. Oh! And of course Pinkie and Fluttershy too. Oh, and when I'm done, we can hold our very own fashion show!” Rarity exclaimed, everyone seemed to be excited except for Syera.

“What a great idea! If you're sure you can handle it.” Twilight said but then looked at her Saiyan sister.

“Oh, it'll be a little some work here and there, and it’ll be a wonderful boost for my business. Plus, fun!” Rarity told them all.

“Oh, I really love fun things!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed, which when the Saiyan in the room spoke up.

“I like where this is going, but I’d rather train than the sit and get measured and showcase for a dress that I’ll only wear maybe once in a blue moon.” Syera said but then she saw this death stare coming from Rarity. “Erm… On second thought, I’m in. I could use a bit of a break.” This caused Rarity to then change her look to an excited smile.

“Then it's settled. We'll have a fashion show starring us.” Rarity told as their or… her final decision.

“So all you have to do is make a different, stunning, original, amazing outfit for one, two, three, four, five... plus yourself, six ponies and a Saiyan? Are you sure you can do all of that lickety split fast?” Applejack exclaimed with a bit of a worried tone towards Rarity, which caused a chuckle from the elegant Unicorn mare.

“Oh, Applejack. You make it sound as if it's going to be hard.” Rarity said.

“That’s because it is and most likely will be hard, so are you sure that’s your final decision Rarity?” Syera asked and she got the same death stare from the mare.

“I. Can. Do. It.” Rarity said as she backed the Saiyan into the wall again into a sitting position and put a hoof in her lap. Which caused a bit of a gulp from Syera.

“O~Ok Rarity, you’re the boss.” The saiyan said with a bit of fear. And Rarity then pat Syera on the head with a smile.

“Perfect, now let’s get started!” Rarity exclaimed which she then took measurements once the gang got assembled, Syera seemed the most complicated but Rarity knew she can and will do it.

While they were wait for Rarity to finish, the pony's continued on with their normal day to day activities. Till it was time for the dress reveal, which was a good thread by thread and a stitch by stitch later.

Once the group of friends got together, they were lead into the room of the dresses, with their eyes closed.

“That's it. Keep them closed. Don't look.” Rarity carried on with suspense as she led them in the room upstairs where she kept the dresses. Till finally. “Okay, you can look now!” Rarity told them and they opened their eyes and gasped.

“These are your new outfits. What do you think of your old duds now, Applejack? Pretty swanky, are they not? And Twilight! I made this dress for you and I designed each outfit theme to perfectly reflect each pony's unique personality. Oh, it took me forever to get the colors right on this one, Rainbow Dash, but I did it. Oh, and it turned out beautifully, don't you think? And I know you are going to love yours, Fluttershy. It just sings spring! And Pinkie Pie, look! Pink! Your favorite! Aren't they all amazing? Syera please tell me I did amazingly well for a first time on another species besides a pony, please tell me something you all.” There was a long pause, the dresses were amazing.

Starting with Applejack’s, she had a fresh new Stetson hat, hoof stitched with long patterns with apples on them, and her dress consisted of leather fabricated with green and red fabrics, same with the boots for the front hooves.

Rainbow Dash’s dress consisted of what seemed to be of a greek design with the cap of golden leaves and the dress fabric being complete stitched with rainbow colour design and the edge with cotton based fabric made to look like a cloud surrounding the dress.

Pinkie Pie’s dress was indeed Pink, it looked similar to a polka dance party dress with the small hat bearing colors or pink and blue and yellows, same with the dress which in one area, had assorted candies on it. Mostly Candy corn and lollipops.

Fluttershy’s dress was definitely nature friendly with the hearty green and sky blue colors with butterfly ribbons and ornaments. Her front hoof boots looked similar to a small vine that would wrap around the hoof, with a butterfly button piece on the front.

Twilight’s dress was finomial, it was a nice night sky blue/indigo with stars and sparkling details adorning it, the front piece of the boots was also a star similar to those etched into the dress with swirls and sparkle design.

Syera’s dress was definitely not what she expected, it was even better. It was a silk/satin kimono, it was a very interesting design since the main focus of it was just the top. The design was exquisite beyond anything designed for anypony in particular. The base color was of the dark blue similar to Syera’s Gi, as well as the stitching of what held the Kimono together of a bright orange, what made is amazing was how it was held together so well by the various ties that spanned the top near the neck down to side hip area. There was also a design on it depicting a dragon that was golden in color that had seven red stars on it, which really had gave the dress a good zazzy feel or zingy sensation to it as you’d look at it.

The arm sleeves were nice and long and smooth. And as for her bottoms were short, shorts that you could barely see but were visible since they came to where the thigh area would be. Rarity also prepared long white leather boots that were of a short heel design and comfortable that Syera could walk freely without tripping.

One thing for sure was theze dresses were matching to everypony's personality down to the core as Rarity told. So they'd look very unique and famous at the Grand Galloping Gala for sure.

“Rarity you shouldn’t have.” Syera said as she ran up to her dress and adored it. “I love it! I really do, I was truly a skeptic of what you’d make for me, all of us, they’re perfect!” The saiyan thanked her friend with a hug.

“Yes, I am glad you love it. You agree with her everypony, aren’t they marvelous!” Rarity said as she hugged Syera and looked them, which they all had still shocked faces.

“Wow... They're…” Twilight said as she had a look then Rainbow Dash spoke next.

“Yeah, they're…” She muttered out followed by Applejack saying her take on the dresses

“They sure are... something'.” the county mare uttered out.

“Yes! Something.” Twilight added then Pinkie Pie spoke saying

“I love something! Something is my favorite!” The party pony foretold and then it was Fluttershy who spoke next.

“It's... nice.” she said, but this shocked Rarity, and surprisingly Syera was as well.

“But what's the matter? Don't you like them?” She asked.

“Yeah, I honestly don’t see anything wrong with em girls, they look amazingly nice!” Syera told, Twilight did agree but it seemed she disagreed at the same time and said.

“Yes, they're very nice…” then Applejack added.

“And we're plumb grateful 'cause you worked so hard on them.” but then Rainbow Dash opened her big mouth and uttered this.

“Mine's just not as cool as I was imagining” She uttered which put her on the spot.

“You can’t be serious Dashie.” Syera told her blue pegasus friend.

“What? She asked and I gave my opinion.” Rainbow said.

“But Dash! She poured her heart and soul in these dresses, wear it and see how cool you really look in it! Because oh man, you gotta admit these dresses are so awesomely cool.” Syera said as she dramatically emphasised her arms and squatted a little as she pointed to them with a smile.

“I know they’re cool but…” Rainbow Dash spoke then paused putting a hoof to her chin.

“Buuut?” Rarity asked as she gave Rainbow Dash a stern look.

“It needs to be about 20% cooler Rarity, definitely needs a good umph! And then it’ll be 20% cooler.” Rainbow said with a smile.

“20% Cooler, That's okay. Not a problem. There's plenty more where that came from. They were only a first pass. You're my friends and I want you to be 120% satisfied. Not to worry, I'll redo them.” Rarity said which caused a gasp from Syera.

“Wait Rarity, you can redo their’s, I love mine the way it is. I really do. if Anything I really wanna try it on.” Syera begged her fashionista friend, and she smiled and levitated her friend her dress to try on behind a changing curtain and mirror. And she heard some murmuring of her friends talking.

“Oh, Rarity. You don't have to do that. They're fine.” Fluttershy said to Rarity but she shook her head no to that and said.

“I want them to be better than just fine. I want you to think they're absolutely perfect” But Applejack seemed worried.

“Are you sure? I mean, we wouldn't wanna impose on anything about em.” She said but Rarity still refused and wanted to go on with it.

“Oh, it's no imposition. Really, I insist.” She said and then Twilight was the last to speak up.

“Well, in that case... We thank you again, Rarity.” The bookworm pony said and they soon left, but it seemed they forgot about their Saiyan friend who was still trying to figure out on how to put this dress on her slim fit-muscular toned bipedal body.

“What have I gotten myself into?” Rarity murmured to herself, but Syera called out to her.

“Um Rarity, mind helping me out with this? I can’t seem to figure out how this goes on.” Syera had the boots and bottoms on but the top was a complicated thing since the ties had to be firmly on there to keep it together.

“Ok darling one moment.” Rarity stepped in and saw the problem and used her magic. “Ah, here we go Syera, these ties are pretty tricky, you gotta make sure they’re in tight so the Kimono will stay together.” She told.

“So that’s what it's called? A Kimono?” The saiyan asked her fashionista friend.

“Yes, I always see you with that Gi of yours on, and I know you love the martial arts of various fighting styles like Karate and Kung-Fu so I did a little research in the culture.

“Wow, ok. Amazingly well done I really love this. It fits me like a glove too!” Syera said after Rarity let finished with the bow ties of the dress and let her friend get a feel for it. “I could honestly say if I were to perform in front of crowd of ponies about martial arts, I’d wear this.” Syera told and this caused a chuckle from Rarity.

“I’m glad you would darling, really this means a lot to me. I just wish the others felt the same way about their dresses.” Rarity sighed and had her head down.

It was then when Syera saw her fashionista friend in distress, she kneeled down in front of her and lifted her chin up and spoke “I know, I honestly don’t know what they are thinking but it can’t be good. But please promise me one thing Rarity.” her Saiyan friend asked.

“Ok, what is darling?” Rarity asked.

“Don’t work to hard or stress to hard, and just give them what they want. Whatever it is, I’ll support yours and their decisions on the matter. In fact, I’ll help you improve those dresses of theirs, but just in case this doesn’t go well. Make sure to remind them that the first dresses you made for them are still an option.” Syera said and hugged her unicorn friend and she could hear what sounded like tears of joy coming from Rarity. So she looked at her after the hug and saw makeup running down her cheeks mixed with her tears.

“Thank you Syera darling, I really needed that boost of confidence and your courageous nature.” Rarity said and with a hum and a nod of yes from Syera, it was then they got to work.

“But first, mind helping me get this off, I don’t wanna scuff it.” Syera asked and Rarity helped her get her kimono off, the rest the Saiyan did on her own and got in her regular clothes again.

After getting the necessary supplies needed and a few ideas to try, it was then the dress making process started. Fluttershy was the first to come over and try out the new dress that was requested.

“Hello? You wanted to see me, Rarity?” Fluttershy asked as she came in to see Rarity after Syera told her to go see her.

“Fluttershy! Ah, glad Syera was able to get you because… Your new-new gown's ready. I completely revised it and I know you're going to love it.” She said and had Fluttershy try on the new garments.

“What do you think?” She asked Fluttershy and the yellow pegasus hesitated when she said.

“I... love it.” Which Rarity automatically could tell she didn’t love it.

“Oh, you're just saying that.” Rarity told her but Fluttershy seemed persistent in not telling the truth.

“No, no. I do. It's... nice.” Rarity didn’t like this answer one bit, Syera observed as she listened to the two bicker.

"Nice"? Rarity added emphasis on that word since didn’t like the way Fluttershy said the word when describing the dress.

“Nice.” Fluttershy persisted, which aggravated Rarity more.

“If you don't like it, you should just tell me.” Rarity told her.

“Oh, but I do like it.” Fluttershy said still not telling the right answer or truth about this new-new dress.

“Like it or love it?” Rarity asked, Syera face-palmed with a sigh since this could go on for a while.

“Um... both?” Fluttershy said, Rarity still not satisfied with this answer.

“Oh dear…” Syera said as the two went back and forth

Rarity and Fluttershy going back and forth:

“Which is it?”

“Please stop asking me this, I…”

“Well, just tell me what you really think”

“No, that's okay…”

“Tell me.”

“No... it's fine…”

“Tell me!”

“I... like it…”

“Tell me, tell me, tell-me-tell-me-tell-me!”

Syera finally steps in and breaks up this argument and senseless bickering:

“For Celestia's Sake Fluttershy, just tell her dammit!” Syera broke out in an annoyed state as she was sick and tired of this bickering from Fluttershy.

“All right! Since you really wanna know…” Fluttershy took a large inhale, then said.

“The armscye’s tight, the middy collar doesn't go with the shawl lapel, the hems are clearly machine-stitched, the pleats are uneven, the fabric looks like toile, you used a backstitch here when it clearly called for a topstitch or maybe a traditional blanket stitch, and the overdesign is reminiscent of prêt-à-porter and not true French haute couture.” She told then paused before saying. “But, uh... you know... um, whatever you want to do is fine.”

Rarity sighed in relief and so did Syera. “Welp, back to the drawing board Rarity. You do that while I help Fluttershy out this dress.” Syera said as she approached Fluttershy.

“Right, back to the drawing board.” Rarity sighed and then had to think of a way to fix and adjust this new dress.

“Oh Syera… I hope Rarity won’t work herself too hard. I’m glad you’re helping her out though. And I will admit, your dress is probably the best out of all of ours since it's… Different from anything anypony would wear.” Fluttershy said with a smile as she got out of the dress for her.

“Ja, I guess that was the point and it got me interested since it seemed so wonderfully different than anything I’ve seen before.” Syera said and soon Fluttershy made her departure, the saiyan then came back to Rarity and helped out once more.

After many hours of painstaking requests and re adjustments to size and width of the dresses, as well as designs. The final results of them finally made a reality, only the outcome was… catastrophic.

Syera and Rarity were both shaking their heads in absolute disgust.

“I’m not a big fashionista like you Rarity, but jeez these are some ugly ass dresses.” Syera said crossing her arms.

“Yes I know… oh Syera, Opalescence… These are the ugliest dresses I've ever made” She said, and soon later. The reveal of these dresses happened as the five other pony friends came over to Rarity’s to see the final product.

“Okay. I did exactly what each of you asked for. Now don't hold back. Let me know what you really think.” Rarity told all of them and once they saw them, they all gasped in surprise as happy looks shined across their mugs as they observed them.

“Oh my!” Twilight spoke first.

“It's... perfect!” Fluttershy added.

“It's definitely 20% cooler! Rainbow said with enthusiasm.

“Why I’ll be, they're the best duds I ever did see.” Applejack said and soon they all chimed in all at once and said.

“It's exactly what I asked for!” This gave a sigh to Rarity but it made Syera gagged a little since these dresses were… horrifyingly, disgustingly, absolute thrown together, scraps of months’ old garbage dresses. Opalescence disapproved just as much since before, the first dresses she was purring and cuddling up to them. Now she’s hissing and clawing at them, as well as gagging in disgust at them.

“Thank you, Rarity.” Twilight thanked her unicorn fashionista friend.

“Are you as happy with them as we are? Huh? Huh? Huh?” Pinkie Pie asked her, and Rarity just sighed in relief once more and said.

“Well, I'm... happy that all of you are happy. I'm just relieved to finally be done.”

“You are never gonna believe this! You've heard of Hoity Toity?” Spike said as he came inside the boutique outta breath.

“Should we?” Syera asked.

“The bigwig fashion hotshot in Canterlot?” Twilight asked with a bit of a surprised look.

“Uh-huh. He heard about your fashion show. Well, maybe I happened to mention it to him... He's coming here all the way from Canterlot to see your work, Rarity!” Spike exclaimed in on this exciting news. Which then Syera looked at the dresses and thought of the outcome.

“Oh… Shit” Syera said out loud, not even trying to murmur or hide it.

“What? What is it Syera?” Twilight asked her saiyan sister.

“I was only thinking about how…. erm Hoity Toity would react to seeing your “Beautiful” dresses on stage!” Syera told with a bit of a nervous chuckle, then whispered to Rarity. “This… is not gonna end well at all.” this caused Rarity to get even more nervous than before.

“Whoa, Nelly! You could sell a ton o' dresses to this guy. Your business will be boomin'!” Applejack chimed in on this potential action.

“Wow!” Twilight shrieked out.

“That's so cool!” Rainbow Dash added on.

“I don't believe it!” Pinkie said as she bounced up and down.

“Hoity Toity? He's coming here? To see THESE dresses?” Rarity said with emphasis growing on each of the following questions.

“Yep! Get ready for all of your dreams to come true.” Spike said.

“Ok, alright you guys, everypony out! Me and Rarity have something to discuss. Out out out, and that means you too Spike!” Syera told as everyone exited the room.

“So… Hoity Toity, from what I heard from Spike. He must be a big deal eh?” Syera asked Rarity as she shrieked in such worry.

“Oh Syera, darling you don’t know the half of it. If he see’s these dresses, my career will be over!” Rarity said with absolute certainty that will happen if Hoity Toity does in fact see these dresses…

“Well… All I can say is this Rarity, you gave it your best shot. I will do anything till the end to help you achieve your goal. Because we’re best friends till the end, now let’s get this show on the road.” Syera said as she put her hands on Rarity’s shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

And with a confident smile, Rarity brightened up and said. “Yes, we’ve got a fashion show to put on.”

Then after a few hours of setting up the stage for the event and as ponies gathered as well as Hoity Toity himself. It was time for the show to start.

“Oh!” Rarity gasped. “There he is!” She said as she peaked out of the curtains with Opalescence and Syera.

“Him in the glasses and fancy hair dew and big stature?” the Saiyan asked.

“Yes!” Rarity replied confirming to Syera’s question.

“Right…” Syera said drawing that word out and then sighing. “Alright, let’s get this over with. And Rarity, I’m glad we could put this together.” She said to her friend and went behind the curtain with her outfit on as well as the others, ready to go.

“Okay. Relax, Rarity. Your friends like their outfits and so will he.” She paused with a bit of a squeal as the lights came off. “What's wrong with the lights?! Oh, yes. That means the show's starting. Good.” Rarity said and poked her head back behind the curtain.

Fashion music then started to play as the DJ dropped the needle on the record. Spike then began a bit of commentary over a mic.

“Since the beginning of time, the elite of Equestria have longed for pony fashions that truly expressed the essence of their very souls. Patiently waiting decades -- no,centuries -- for the perfect pony gown. Today, at long last, Equestria, your wait is over! Let's hear it for the breathtaking designs of Ponyville's own Rarity!” Spike finished and then it started, these… ‘dresses’ that the five ponies wore were viewed to this audience. Syera seemed like the oddball out of the picture since her dress was actually great to look at. Then, the reality set in for the five ponies and what they’ve done. The crowd murmured their comments till Applejack spoke quietly as they got to the edge of the platform that rotated, showcasing their dresses.

“Why's everypony lookin' at us like that?” She asked.

“Oh dear.” Twilight said after looking at herself and realized what has happened. Rainbow Dash then pointed out the obvious.

“You think we overdid it?” The pegasus pony asked, but then Applejack spoke saying

“Nah.” But then took a long pause to rethink that statement as she got a look of herself and her… duds. “Okay, maybe a little.”

“A Little!? You may have sunk the ship that was Rarity’s career with your ridiculous requests geniuses!” Syera whispered loudly with anger to all of them as she was next to Applejack when she said that.

It was then this Hoity Toity pony spoke up. “Oh, those amateurish designs look like a piled-on mishmash of everything but a kitchen sink!” Hoity said in disgust and the crowd laughed hysterically.

“It's a travesty is what it is. Those outfits are the ugliest things I've ever seen, oh for shame. Who is responsible for subjecting our eyes to these horrors? Not to mention wasting my valuable time.” He demanded who was responsible for such horrid designs.
“Oh no… Rarity…” Syera looked back at her friend as she hid behind Opalescence. But soon came out after Spike opened his mouth and clapped her on.

“Come on out and take a bow, Rarity. You worked really hard for this. Yes! All right, woo-hoo! Go, Rarity!” The crowd grew with murmurs and hush-hush comments. As the night passed, a depression sank over Carousel Boutique. And as about 3 days have passed, not even a single peep has been uttered from Rarity.

“Rarity? Rarity, where are you?” Syera asked as she came inside the boutique with Twilight and the others, they then heard what sounded like crying coming from the upstairs bedroom.

“Rarity? You okay in there? You haven't come out for at least 3 days.” Pinkie gave the door a knock as they came upstairs. But then Rarity shouted out to them.

“I'm never coming out! I can't show my face in Ponyville ever again! I used to be somepony. I used to be respected. I made dresses. Beautiful, beautiful dresses! But now everypony is laughing at me. I'm nothing but a laughing stock!” She shrieked out with more sobbing and tears following.

“You're not a laughing stock, Rarity.” Twilight said but then Rainbow opened her trap once more with a remark.

“She kind of is, Oww!” She winced in pain and held her head since Syera slapped her in the back of the head.

“Will you shut the hell up for 10 seconds without a smart remark coming out your mouth!?” The saiyan said with a bit of anger and Applejack calmed Syera down since she knew that she was pissed at all of them for their requests to make those abominations they called “dresses” that may have ruined their best friend’s life.

“Rarity, please come on out and talk to us.” Twilight pleaded and Syera added on to the plea.

“Yes please, we might have a way to fix this” The saiyan begged as well but all they got was a shriek in response.

“Leave me alone! I “vant” to be alone! I want to wallow in... whatever it is that ponies are supposed to wallow in! Do ponies wallow in pity? Oh, listen to me, I don't even know what I'm supposed to wallow in! I'm so pathetic!” Rarity became so sad and so broken as well as lost of what to wallow her shame in.

“Dammit Rarity, Ponies don’t wallow at all!” Syera said still in anger as she knocked on her door more but stopped and then tried to calm down. “Great… I think I might’ve made things worse with my anger…”

“Now what do we do?” Twilight asked.Fluttershy then said

“Uh... panic?” which caused Rainbow to face-hoof and so did Syera.

“That's your answer for everything!” She said still holding her head and rubbing it where Syera slapped her.

“Nopony is going to panic! Not while I’m around since I won’t allow it!” Syera said as she balled her fists up and held her arms to the side with her head down.

“Well what can we do, we can't just leave Rarity like this.” Applejack added and Syera hummed and nodded and thought long and hard.

“She'll become a crazy cat lady!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed with actual fear in her voice.

“Pinkie, she only has one cat ya know.” Twilight dryly spoke back to her claim.

“Give her time.” Pinkie said calmly as if she knew that would most certainly happen to Rarity in due time.

“Girls, nopony is going to wig out or become a crazy cat lady! Just please, be quiet some me and Twilight can think of what to do…” Syera said as she look at all of them and thought long and hard, but it was then Twilight and her looked at each other and at the room where the mannequins and dresses were.

“Hmm…” Both Twilight and Syera looked through the hole in the door and saw a dress that was unfinished, it was Rarity’s dress.

“That’s it! Come on everypony, let’s get to work.” Syera exclaimed as they then opened the door and pointed to the unfinished dress.

“You guys see what that is?” Twilight asked and they all nodded.

“We need to get Rarity to come out, so this will get her to come out, alright. Here’s what we're gonna do. But Fluttershy, find Opalescence first.” Syera said and they all listened in, the plan was the complete Rarity’s dress and get her attention and come out of her self proclaimed Exile.

After about an hour or two of hard work, which was the directions of the dress that Twilight handled as well as the materials, which Applejack, Pinkie Pie handled, and Fluttershy along with Syera to sew the pieces together. And finally Rainbow Dash keeping Opalescence busy till it was time.

“Few… it's done.” Syera said as she stood tall and proud.

“Yes it is, now about Opal. What do we do with her?” Twilight asked as the white persian cat rubbed against her leg. It was then Syera and Rainbow Dash looked outside at a nearby tree and a long branch and smirked.

“Oh Opalescence!” They both said and they then took her and put her outside on the branch of the tree, which she held onto dear life for and started meowing wholeheartedly loud for momma to come get her out of the tree.

It was then her meowing did the trick as the window to Rarity’s room shot open and she screamed out. “Opal!? How did you get up there?! Hang on you poor dear, Mama’s coming!” It was then ran out of the boutique and out the front door.

“Rainbow Dash?! Syera!? How dare you two take my poor Opal and strand her in a tree?!” Rarity said with anger towards the Saiyan and the Pegasus.

“Well, how else were we gonna get you out here to show you this?” The two said as they pointed to the dress, that is now complete that she was gonna wear to the Gala.

“What is it? It's not... You… Huh!?” Rarity gasped in shock.

“We all finished your dress for you Rarity.” Pinkie exclaimed with excitement.

“And it’s mostly thanks to Fluttershy's freaky knowledge of sewing as well as Syera’s coordination of assembling the dress.” Applejack told her with a smile as they all let Rarity give a good look before Fluttershy asked.

“Do you like it?” And then Rarity circled it, getting a good look at it.

“Like it?........Like it?!” There was a good pause which made the suspense grow even more.

“Uh-oh… She doesn't like it.” Fluttershy said with sadness and shamefulness.

“Nope, I don't like it.” Everypony in the group was extremely discouraged and let out a long “Awwww…” in response to her answer, her next one though. Blew it away.

“I love it!” Rarity exclaimed which made the friends of hers exclaim in joy and happiness, which screaming a good big.

“Yaaaaaayy!!!” which was followed by clapping and cheer.

“You ponies did an amazing job. It's exactly the way I imagined it.” Rarity told them, and came the sudden realization of what they did wrong, Fluttershy was the first to say something about the dresses.

“We just followed your brilliant design.” Next was Twilight.

“Like we should have let you do for our outfits. Those first dresses you designed were perfect, we just let our imaginations get the best of us and Syera was right, that the dresses you made Rarity were stunningly amazing.” She told their white unicorn friend.

“We're so super sorry Rarity.” Pinkie told with a super sorry tone of voice.

“You worked really hard to make our dresses exactly the way we wanted them. And well… We all saw how well that horror show turned out.” Rainbow Dash added.

“Oh, I forgive you.” Rarity said with a warming smile.

“Well, that's mighty big of you.” Applejack said to Rarity’s forgiveness.

“But my whole career is still ruined!” Rarity exclaimed in sadness. But then Syera said.

“Ah-ha! Not yet, I promised well… We all promised that we wouldn’t let you down Rarity, and we have gotten you a second chance to not only redeem ourselves but also redeem yourself.” She explained as the right on queue, Hoity Toity himself approached them.

“Alright, I haven’t got all day.” He said and soon in about another half hour and Rarity cleaned herself up as well as her shop and made a small showcase stage.

“Take two!” Hoity chimed out. With the curtains closed around the boutique. The show then went on after Rarity did her magic on the show floor, music playing and it was official.

First pony up was Twilight Sparkle! Showcasing her elegant sparkling and shiny starry outfit as the night sky sparkled with her knowledge and beauty.

Next up was Applejack, showing off the greens and reds just like the apple trees at Sweet Apple Acres. Her country flair showed ten fold at that moment as she hog tied an apple out from a tree.

Then came a shower of assorted candy as Pinkie Pie showed her wild nature with the various pink and blue lollipops as well as the candy corn on her dress that adorned pink, blue and yellow colours that those belonged to a pony who wanted to party while sugared up on assorted sweets.

Then with a flash of Lightning, not just any lightning. Rainbow Routed Lightning and then soon rainbow coloured lights rained down from the heavens as they parted the skies for sunshine and rainbows and in came the pegasus who dashed her way to the showroom.

And third to last was none other than the wondrous pony of blooming flowers and beautiful shyness, Fluttershy with her green dress woven and appeared to be designed based of exotic plants and fauna. As well as flowers and butterflies.

Then, they was a flair of golden Ki Energy, and with a orange ball with seven stars appeared, came in a Super Saiyan Syera with her Custom made dark blue and orange silk and satin short Kimono with the dark blue shorts and elegantly heeled white leather boots. And with a flash came out of Super Saiyan and posed with her arms up and her hands on her neck with her legs crossed as she hovered about the ground. Her tail flicking slightly in excitement.

“Now this is a fashion show! All of these dresses are absolutely amazing, and for a dress of pony design made for a completely new species, a Saiyan you called yourself? Absolutely astounding! Who is responsible? Step forward, show yourself!” Hoity requested immediately as on cue, the room came shimmered in elegant diamond light as Rarity appeared in her dress of various rose and violet designs and the music soon hit it’s climax as her horn shimmered brightly then the glow faded away.

“Brava! Brava! Magnifico! Encore!” Hoity Toity cheered in joy, this show definitely put Rarity back on the map and road to fashionista glory.

“Oh, thank you. Thank you! Oh, thank you so much!” She said in gratitude to Hoity but also to her friends in which they all shared a hug in friendship and love.

As Twilight wrote her letter to the Princess, the others were discussing on how amazing their dresses are, and how Syera could move so elegantly in her’s. She was throwing punches and kicks so elegantly with smoothness and flexibility.

“Awe yeah, show em what you’re made of Syera, woo hoo!” Rainbow exclaimed as she watched and tried to do the same as her, of course she tried to be easy with it and not tear the dress apart.

“Rarity, my congratulations to you on a most impressive fashion debut. Would you do me the great honor of allowing me to feature your couture in my Best of the Best Boutique in Canterlot?” Hoity made this request to Rarity herself, but of course there was a big catch to it. “Now, I'll need you to make a dozen of each dress for me by next Tuesday.”

Syera heard this and it sounded like a glass window had been broken since she fell over, feet upward as she was on her head. Of course everypony saw this and they laughed a good laugh over it.

Did Rarity take the deal? Probably not. Otherwise if she did, then her Career might not kick off so quickly.

As Syera regained her composure and got back in her normal state of mind. She then began to wonder what could possibly be on the road ahead to the Gala. Only time would tell and the foretold events to come will soon show themselves when the time and setting is just right.

Till then, she will keep training hard, as well as be with her best of friends in the town of Ponyville.

Author's Note:

SO! you enjoy this chapter? I hope so, anyway since I was gone so long I've been doing a lot of thinking of ideas and such, nothing really official as I am trying to get my life back on track as I am preparing for another year of College so... yeah, Hope to write more chapters of this in the meantime.

Till then, bye bye! :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next