• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 9: Beware the Great and Powerful Ursa Major Slayer: Trixie!!

Last time on Syera: The Forgotten Saiyan of Equestria

She had a bit of time off from training to pull a few pranks and laughs with her friends Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, however Gilda, an old friend of Rainbow Dash showed up. Started causing un wanted trouble and was brought to justice thanks to a Party Pinkie Pie and Syera threw for her. this in turn brought on Gilda's true side and being very short tempered when it comes to Pranks.

Now after Syera and Pinkie Pie stood with Rainbow Dash's decision to not be friends with Gilda, the Griffon soon left Ponyville. But will this be the last they see of her, only time will tell and what is going to happen now?

Find out now!

Cue intro music~ "Beware the Great and Powerful Ursa Major Slayer: Trixie!!"

"Come on Twilight!" Spike said to Twilight Sparkle.

"You can do this!" Syera said as she and Spike stood in front of Twilight as she attempted the next spell on the list.

"Ok here it goes!" Twilight said and with that her Magical Horn started to glow and soon she built up a good amount of Magic and it shot towards Spike, in turn as it did, it gave Spike a gentlemen's Mustache.

"Yeah! alright! that's 25!" Syera cheered and marked it on the board of magic spells she casted perfectedly.

"Yeah, growing magic is a total success!" Spike said and look in the mirror "And a total charmer if you ask me.

"Pfft, yeah, sure Spike." Syera chuckled a bit.

"What? don't be hating on my style Syera, I'm sure I can pull this off with Rarity just fine." Spike said with a confident smile.

"Maybe some other time Romeo, but the stache is for practice purposes only, so its gotta go." Twilight said lighting her horn again and making it disappear.

"Wait! aww....rats." Spike exclaimed in depression of his Mustache being gone.,

"Don't worry Spike, you'll get your chance. now for one last one. let's see how you can transfer energy Twilight." Syera said.

"That spell? oh I don't know. its risky but let's see. Power up to Super Saiyan Syera" Twilight said to her trustful Saiyan Sister and then powered up.

"Hmph!" Syera grunted and she powered up to Super Saiyan maxing out her Ki. "alright, let's see how much you can transfer over Twilight." Syera said as she waited.

"Here it goes.....Mmmm...." Twilight then lit her horn up and then was gathering up magical energy. once it got fully charged, it turned golden like Syera's gold aura, she then shot it into Syera. which then gave Syera a serious power boost.

"That's more like it! HAA!!!!" Syera stated as now that her power was temporary boosted, she got a taste of this power. this new power made her muscles seem to bulk up even more then before.

"Whoa! Syera...could this be a new form of Super Saiyan?" Spike asked as he saw this.

"Hmm....yes it seems but......no...this form has a weakness." Syera stated to them.

"Huh? how so, you seem very strong, even stronger than before." Twilight said.

"That is true, I may have gotten stronger physically, but these bulky muscles make me feel heavy, so for instance, Im trying to catch my opponent in a fight, I can't catch them if I'm weighed down like this. Plus I don't like the feeling of having this type of body, it doesn't feel very feminine if you ask me." Syera then sighed and powered down to her normal state. and her muscles were back to normal as they should be.

"Ah, I see now, that can be very bad if you can't catch your opponent in battle Syera." Twilight said and Spike nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, exactly. Though I will admit that power boost is a total success Twilight, but I think base Super Saiyan still takes the cake. Alright, here's what I'm gonna do, if I wanna truly master this form, then I should focus on staying a Super Saiyan for as long as possible." Syera stated.

"So when you stay in that transformation for an extended period of time, it will become second nature." Spike pointed out.

"And training in that form will then cause you raise your power to its max without stressing your body out." Twilight said.

"Exactly, its total genius." Syera stated as she then Transformed into Super Saiyan once more but kept her power stable, and her aura didn't show and just made her hair appear blonde and her eyes still that bright cyan blue color.

Soon later, Twilight, Spike and Syera went out of the treehouse and got something to eat and soon later went for a walk around town.

"25 spells Twilight, plus the energy transfer spell, that's 26 in total!" Spike said in cheer.

"Yeah, it truly is amazing Twilight" Syera stated

"Oh shucks, its nothing really. but that energy transfer spell really did point out something good for you Syera." Twilight stated with a smile.

"Yes, and I will continue to stay in this form till it seems natural to me. then I can release my power at will." Syera stated as they walked and she had her arms crossed.

Soon their attention was grabbed by a very obnoxious light show ahead with some pony speaking.

"Come one, come all to witness the amazing magic of the Great and Powerful Trixie!!!" said a pony claiming to be Great and powerful and appeared on stage with a flash and bunch of fireworks and light shows which sparked an awe from the crowd of ponies.

"Now watch in awe as I, The Great and Powerful Trixie, show everypony here my most amazing acts of magic never before seen by anypony's eyes!" She stated and continued to boast even more.

"More like the Great and Boastful Trixie, sheesh." Syera stated not amused at all by this.

"I agree darling, such boasting and oh....did you do something to your hair darling? and your eyes? contacts I guess?" Rarity said talking to Syera.

"Not at all, its just me in my Super Saiyan State." Syera replied with a smile.

"Really? why it does suit you well, your hair being blonde rather than the dark color it usually is." Rarity complimented.

"Thanks." Syera then they both went back to seeing what Trixie is doing.

"Well, I suppose there is nothing wrong being talented I guess." Twilight stated

"Yeah, except when somepony goes around showing it off ta everypony like a school filly with new fancy ribbons or some junk." Applejack chimed in.

"Especially when you got somepony like me around is better than the rest of us." Rainbow Dash stated but everyone looked at her with a look that said "Seriously?"

"I mean, Magic is Magic! Booo!!!" Rainbow Dash said rephrasing her last statement.

"Well well, looks like we have some Neighsayers in the audience! who is so ignorant to think they have the power to challenge the magic abilities of the Great and Powerful Trixie? Do they not know they are in the presence of the most powerful Unicorn in all of Equestria?" Trixie went on and on till Syera stepped in.

"Oh please, your magic can't even touch the broadside of Applejack's barn, let alone compare to what I have in stock." Syera said to Trixie and Smirked.

"Who said that?! who dared to speak out against me! the Great and Powerful Trixie!" Trixie said looking around in the crowd of Ponies but then saw Syera and gasped.

"What is that?!" She said pointing to Syera and everyone looked at her. "Ugh! its hideous!" She stated

"Oh that's not very nice, its just a dragon." Syera said as she looked at Spike and he was confused on what was going on.

"Hmm....Indeed, so all jokes aside, just who and what are you?" Trixie stated to Syera.

"Who I am is not important, what you need to know is that you're more Great and Boastful than Great and powerful." Syera said in a mocking tone of voice as well as smirking at her.

"Yes, just who do you think you are?" Rarity stated backing Syera up.

"And what makes you think you are so awesome anyway oh "Great and Powerful" Trixie?" Rainbow Dash asked mocking her name.

"Why I am glad you asked, only the Great and Powerful Trixie has the magic to vanquish an Ursa Major!" Trixie stated and then showed more fireworks and Illusions and junk.

"It was a tragic day in Hoofington where nopony had no one else to turn to expect The Great and Powerful Trixie! where she relinquished the Ursa Major and sent it howling back in pain to its cave in the Everfree Forest!" Trixie said and went on and on.

"That settles it! Trixie is the most awesome unicorn in all of Ponyville!" One young colt by the name of Snails stated.

"No, in all of Equestria!" another young colt Snips added in.

"I well am indeed my little enthusiastic admirers. But however, you don't seem to believe it, well how about it Ponyvillians? I challenge each of you to a duel, anything you can do, I can do better! So how bout it? anyone? Hmm? or is Trixie destined to be the most powerful unicorn ever to live!" Trixie boasted even more with fireworks and illusions and junk.

"Question, do you even know what an Ursa Major is?" Syera then asked Trixie and she got a bewildered look when Syera asked her that question.

"Yes, why?" Trixie asked a bit irritated by such a rhetorical question.

"Do you even know how big an Ursa Major is and how powerful it is?" Syera asked again getting under Trixie's skin

"What? well of course Trixie knows!" She said angrily towards her.

"No, I don't think you do." Syera said and that just left Trixie Speechless.

"Uh....But....Trixie....Uh..." Trixie was speechless.

"Anyway, maybe you should have somepony challenge you right?" Syera asked.

"Yeah I think she does, I'm tired of standing around not doing nuthin'! hey Trixie, does your fancy magic do this?" Applejack stated and she started doing all kinds of tricks and moves with her rope like twirling it around and jumping through it while it was spinning in a complete perfect circle. And lastly she used her rope to pick out an apple from a nearby tree and chomp it down with ease.

"Please, Foal's play" Trixie then used her magic to manipulate the rope and put Applejack in a trance then tie her up in her own rope. Then she place an Apple in AJ's mouth, the poor country mare hoped and wobbled still tied up with the Apple in her mouth.

"Mm~ Mmph!" Applejack grunted as she made her leave off stage and this caused the audience to laugh and such.

"And the Great and Powerful Trixie prevails once more." Trixie stated.

"Now wait just a moment! There's no need to go off and strutting and showing off like that!" Rainbow Dash then chimed in.

"Oh?" Trixie asked.

"That's my job!" Rainbow Dash said taking off then twirled around a nearby windmill at a high rate of speed then flew off it with her velocity through the roof through a few clouds, taking its vapor and water out of it and then flew down on stage with the water hitting her and shinning which created a rainbow above her. "They don't call me "Rainbow" and "Dash" for nothing." She stated which caused the crowd to cheer.

"When Trixie is through, the only they will call you is Loser!" She said and used her magic and made Rainbow Dash Spin outta control really fast.

"Whaa! Whoaaaa!! Whaaaaaa!! I think I'm gonna be sick....." Dash stated as she finally got a chance to stop.

"I'd say anypony with a "Dash" of good sense would think twice before tussling with the Great Trixie." She stated and then struck Rainbow Dash with some lighting from a cloud.

"Ow!" Rainbow Dash screamed in pain.

"Anypony else?" Trixie then asked.

"What we need is another Unicorn. come on Twilight, pitch in....." Spike begged Twilight to.

"I.....I...." Twilight stuttered nervously.

"Enough, all of you, I take your hints and such but I, Rarity am above such nonsenseable behavior to act like ruffians such as my good friends, Applejack and Rainbow Dash." Rarity stated stepping in.

"What's the matter? afraid you might get a hair off in that rat's nest you call a mane" Trixie taunted Rarity.

"Oh. it. is. on! You may think you are powerful, tough and whatever else with your so-called powers, but a Unicorn needs to be more than just muscle, a Unicorn needs to have style. A Unicorn is not a Unicorn with glamour, beauty and grace." Rarity stated as she created a dress out of one of the curtains on Trixie's Stage.

"Now that's what I am talking about, you go Rarity!" Syera said clapping and cheering for her as did the other ponies there. but Trixie just smirked and then used her Magic to do something....quite drastic to Rarity's mane which caused a gasp from everypony.

"Quick! somepony grab me a mirror! what did she do to my hair?!" Rarity panicked.

"Nothing!" Rainbow Dash stated.

"It looks Gorgeous!" Applejack added.

"Its.....Green" Spike and Syera said but everyone there looked at those two. "What?" they both asked.

"No! not Green Hair, not Green Hair! Ugh! such an awful color!" Rarity said crying as she ran home.

"Why I never...." We heard Golden Harvest state since she had Green Hair.

"Alright, that's it, looks like I have to step in." Syera said and then floated on top of stage which shocked some of the ponies.

"So the hairless monkey can use flying magic? not impressed." Trixie said.

"My ability of flying is not used by magic. And you have no idea what I can do besides that. but let me think for a second. hmm......oh, this one trick I learned from one of the many masters I trained with. it took me a while to perfect this techinique. Its called 'Instant Transmission' " Syera stated and the ponies around the stage started whispering to each and wondering what "Instant Transmission" is.

"Isn't that just a fancy term for teleportation? if so, not impressive." She said.

"Now hold on, let me explain, to use this, you have to think of somepony, if they're far away, focus hard and you can transport yourself to them within a blink of an eye. now who to choose.....ah! ok, 3.....2......1!" Syera then disappeared.

"Huh? she's gone!" Rainbow Dash stated but then Syera appeared back.

"Ha! like I said, a simple parlor trick of teleportation." Trixie stated.

"Oh yeah? then what do you think of this?" Syera said and what rested on her head was Celestia's Crown.

"Land-Sakes Syera! is that Princess Celestia's crown on your head?!" Applejack asked her.

"Ehehe, yup." Syera said "But don't worry, she has more than one." This caused everypony to be in awe and applauded.

"Hmph, two can play at that game." Trixie said and she then did something to the Crown on Syera's head and made it really heavy.

"Whoa!" Syera fell down and so did the crown but she caught it before it fell and hit the ground below.

"HA! nothing but a little gravity spell on that crown of yours." Trixie chuckled.

"Whoop!! now this is heavy, but if I put my....Ngh! back into it!" Trixie was then shocked by how strong Syera was to able to lift such an object. "Then its not so bad. still really heavy through." Syera stated with a smile and started tossing it between her hands. Trixie growled a little in annoyance then lifted the spell.

"Fine! I guess you may win this time! but you aren't a pony so it doesn't count, now the only one left here is......you!" Trixie said pointing at Twilight.

"Me? I'm just your run-of-the-mill citizen of Ponyville. No powerful magic here." Twilight said very nervously in shock.

"Oh really? is that the truth, or are you too scared to face up to the Great and Powerful Trixie!" Trixie asked.

"Uh....well gee...I'd love to but uh...oh you hear that, I think I hear my laundry calling, so excuse me, sorry gotta go!" Twilight then ran off in a hurry.

"Ha! well it seems the Great and Powerful Trixie has proven herself the most powerful Unicorn in all of Equestria! was there any doubt in your minds?" Trixie said boasting as she was victorious.

"Well yes, since all I see are a bunch of tricks and light shows" Syera smirked.

"Why you......" Trixie gritted her teeth at her.

"So anyway, I'm gonna go calm my sister down, ok? Bye" Syera said using Instant Transmission to teleport herself to the library where Twilight is.

"Hey...you ok?" Syera asked her sister.

"Yeah, I'm fine Syera, and thank you for everything back there." Twilight told as she hugged the saiyan whole heartedly.

"Don't just thank me. You gotta thank Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash for the support as well." Syera told with a chuckle

"I'll be sure to thank them later, right now I wanna see what spells Trixie was using, cause that Gravity Spell seems pretty complex when she used it on Celestia's Crown.

"Yeah, let's read up on it." Syera said as she was very interested about it too, at this point she transformed back to her normal state since she was Super Saiyan for most of the day and all that time with Trixie and whatever else.

Sometime later when it was near night time, everypony was asleep but Syera, Spike and Twilight were up. Spike was still trying to convince Twilight she was better than Trixie, which was true but she wasn't going to show her talent to everypony since she was afraid of being called a boaster like Trixie.

"How many times do I have to say it Spike, No means no! Didn't you see how everypony hated Trixie's bragging? If I go around frantically with my magic, I'll run the risk of losing them as friends" Twilight went on still reading her book.

"It's not the same Twilight! you'd be using your magic to stand up for your friends!" Spike still went on.

"Spike you can try and convince Twilight all day if you please. However she is not going forward with it, plus I think its best we honor her decision and let this one go." Syera spoke, Spike was about to speak once more but the saiyan wasn't finished.

"Remember what Princess Celestia told once ago, "there comes a time where one must not fight, but to think it out and find a better solution." Give Twilight that time, don't worry, she'll come through eventually." Syera said speaking on Twilight's behalf.

"Thanks sis." Twilight said and soon continued to read her book.

"Ugh....Fine then, I'm going for a walk, see ya." Spike said and stormed out of the golden oak library.

"Phew....but seriously Twilight, I get what Spike is saying and what you are saying, he is right that you'd be using your magic to stand up to Trixie rather than showing off like that boaster of a Unicorn." Syera said to her pony sister.

"I know.....but I don't want to risk our friends hating me for it because I possess such powerful magic, I don't want to show it off." Twilight said nervously.

"They won't hate you, if anything, they'll love it since its real magic and not....whatever the hell Trixie does. trust me, I think they'd like your performance rather than Trixie's light-show of illusions and junk." Syera said as she put a hand on Twilight's shoulder area and they shared a hug between them.

"Yeah...you're right Syera, I think I needed to hear that clarification indoubtedly." Twilight said then not even a moment Later, Spike busts in the door panting and scared out of his mind.

"Twilight! Syera, you gotta come quick!" Spike said panting hard.

"Spike for the last time I'm not going to show off." Twilight said annoyed.

"It's not that! Its~" Spike was cut off due to a loud roar that seemed to shake the entire town.

"Wait....that can't be...." Twilight Said shocked.

"Yeah... Trouble. let's go!" Syera said as they rushed outside to find that an Ursa Minor had charged into town and everypony was running for cover.

"Wait...is that Trixie over there?" Twilight gasped.

"Ngh....Trixie! get away from that thing now!" Syera screamed out to her after Trixie did some sort of spell but it failed.

Trixie was about to be cut down into pieces, however, Syera stepped in at the last moment and grabbed Trixie, Snips and Snails and got them somewhere away from the Ursa.

"AH!!! Oh....The Great and Powerful Trixie thanks you kind monkey for getting us out of there!" Trixie said in joy.

"Save it for later, we got an Ursa to deal with, and we don't need your light-shows, that'll piss it off even more!" Syera said as she powered up and her aura glowed a bright red as she was using Kaioken.

"I better buy us some time! come on big boy! right here!" Syera said as she then tussled with the Ursa Minor.

"Ok, can someone please explain to me why this is happening?!" Twilight screamed out as Syera fought the Ursa.

"We brought an Ursa Major here to town" Snips confessed.

"You what?!" Twilight and Spike both asked.

"Don't worry, The Great and Powerful Trixie can defeat it. right?" Snails asked Trixie.

"I can't, I never fought an Ursa Major before! I made the whole thing up to make me look better in front of the crowd here in Ponyville." Trixie said confessing.

"MADE IT UP?!" Snips and Snails were so shocked.

"Seriously, you guys really believed her?" Spike asked then Syera was knocked back by the Ursa.

"Agh! man this thing is cranky as all hell.....what are we gonna do.....?" Syera said to herself as she was backed to a corner with the Ursa coming right for her. "Looks like I don't have a choice but to really take this thing out.......Hmmmm......" Syera said as she then took a stance and cupped her hands together and put it to her side and gathered energy.

"Oh no.....If Syera kills the Ursa.....no, Im not gonna let that happen." Twilight said as she stepped towards the Ursa and lit up her horn, she made the winds around her sound like mystical music, this music was heard by the Ursa and was now calming down and looked to be falling asleep.

"Huh? is that......number 16?" Syera asked herself as she then stopped gathering energy and just looked at Twilight in shock as to what she was doing. "Twilight......oh wow..." Syera said in shock as she saw her sister performing at this level.

Soon it looked like she took the top of Ponyville's Water Tower, emptied the water and what sounded like she replaced the water with milk from the cows, she converted the water tower into a bottle for the Ursa and soon sent it back to its cave in the Everfree forest.

"Ngh....Ahhh.....phew...." Twilight said as she stopped after the spell was done. her horn was glowing a bit red due to the heat of the magic build up.

"Twilight, that was incredible! I never thought I'd see number 16 in action like that cause wow, that was some combo!" Syera told with an excited fashion as she clapped her hands along with everypony there who witnessed this.

"Un-fricking-believable Twilight!" Rainbow Dash shouted in amazement in the moment of appluase.

"Heavens to Betsy! We knew you had magic abilities but not to that degree!" Applejack said cheerfully.

"I'm so sorry....please don't hate me" Twilight said which confused them all.

"Why in Equestria would they hate you Twilight?" Syera asked confused as she place her hands on her side, tilted her head sideways and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes whatever do you mean darling?" Rarity asked just as confused as Syera was.

"Well....I thought if I showed off my power like Trixie then....you wouldn't like me anymore..." Twilight stated.

"What?! pfft! no, Trixie is a show off, you are awesome! especially after whooping that Ursa Major's butt, I totally think that makes you even more awesome!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Magic is a part of who you are Sugarcube, and we like you no matter what. We're proud to have such a Powerful Unicorn friend such as yourself, along with Syera, our strong Saiyan friend. I heard from Spike you discovered a new Super Saiyan form, I'd love to see it some day." Applejack asked after she told Twilight how valuable and loving a friend she is to them.

"Why I'd like to see it too sometime." Rarity said.

"Yeah me too! count me in on that!" Rainbow Dash explained.

"Definitely, but another time girls." Syera said. "But right now, I knew about number 16 Twi, but all the other stuff just blew me away, was that all in that book you were reading earlier?"

"Yes... And about that, I was so intrigued by the spells Trixie was using, I had to read up on them. and I picked up a few others along the way." Twilight said.

"So it's possible to vanquish an Ursa Major?" Spike asked.

"I wouldn't think so, besides you were half right, we were dealing with an Ursa alright, but not an Ursa Major." Syera pointed out as she crossed her arms and looked at the forest and sensed its energy along with something even bigger with it.

"Syera is right, that was just a baby we dealt with, an Ursa 'Minor' to be specific" Twilight clarified.

"A BABY!?" Trixie asked in shocked.

"Yep, and it wasn't rampaging, for what I could tell, it was cranky." Syera pointed out.

"Right again Syera, because two certain someones woke it up from its sleep!" Twilight said looking at Snips and Snails who were looking around and chuckling nervously.

"So if that was an Ursa Minor.....what's an Ursa Major like?!" Spike asked terrified.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know. All I'll say is this, if an Ursa Major came and attacked us, I think we'd be in a whole lot more trouble than with the Minor." Syera said still looking in the direction of the Ursa Minor which was held by its mother, the Ursa Major in question.

"Well, you may have vanquished the Ursa Minor Twilight, but you will never have the amazing show stopping abilities as the Great and Powerful Trrrixie!!" Trixie said and ran off in a puff of smoke but they could clearly see her running away.

"Why you little...." Rainbow Dash was about to chase her but Syera stepped in.

"She's not worth it Dash, you and I both know that." Syera said with one of her arms blocking Dash.

"You're right Syera, in due time she'll learn her lesson, now as for you two." She said referring to Snips and Snails.

"We deserve whatever punishment you give us." Snips and Snails both said.

"For starters you could clean up this disaster of a mess here. And.....what do you think Spike? Syera? Shall we give them number 25?" Twilight asked

"Oh yes!" Syera said smirking and chuckling a bit.

"Definitely, and can you do me as well." Spike asked nicely and Twilight nodded and soon her horn lit up once more and gave Snips and Snails, along with Spike, number 25.

"Sweet!" Snips, Snails and Spike all shouted.

"Which caused laughter from everyone, soon Snips and Snails cleaned up the mess, everypony went to bed and rested easy for the remainder of the night peacefully with no more Ursa attacks or whatever else was lurking in the Everfree Forest.

The next morning, Twilight finished writing a friendship letter to the Princess and sadly Spike's Mustache didn't work out so well on Rarity. The he went on an on maybe it wasn't enough, maybe he needed more facial hair or a new style of facial hair. this caused Syera to laugh as she heard the commotion as she was in ear shot of listening while standing on top of the library just looking out over the horizon of Ponyville.

"Don't worry Spike, like I said....you'll get your chance." Syera said to herself as she wondered, what else awaits them in Ponyville and how the Grand Galloping Gala will be in the next 4 months from now.

Find out, next time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!


*Chapter End*

Author's Note:

You enjoy the chapter? Hopefully, I left a little reference in there I thought was hilarious. :rainbowlaugh:

Anyway, I gotta catch up on some Homework so Chapter 10 will probably take a bit longer to put out.

But when its near, I'll have another blog posted on how much its done.

So for now, stay pony my friends :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next