• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27: The Heroes of Ponyville, is it Syera and Rainbow Dash? Or the new pony in town, Mare Do Well?

Last time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan

The courageous saiyan and blue blur Pegasus Rainbow Dash each got their own little critter to call their pet.

Tank the Tortoise and Tori the hummingbird. While both pets seemed unlikely for the two element bearers, the courage and loyal acts the pets have done to help the two throughout their last test, a race against the Saiyan and Pegasus.

A nasty rockslide occurred due to an avalanche caused by Rainbow Dash smacking herself into a nearby wall.

"Rainbow Dash watch out!" Syera had called out as the rocks came tumbling down onto them, only to nearly crushed by the rocks. Luckily the pets of Rainbow Dash and Syera, Tori the Hummingbird and Tank the Tortoise rescued them from the rockslide. Making the two animals the official pets of the blue pegasus and the saiyan woman.

After having a first ever pet playdate with their friends, what appears next for Syera as well as her dear sister Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash and friends.

Find out now!

Cue intro music - "The Heroes of Ponyville, is it Syera and Rainbow Dash? Or the new pony in town, Mare Do Well?"

"Hurrah!" Syera was in the middle of training, this time around she decided to do a new method, self harm. She shot a Celestial Blast and curved it around the trunk of a nearby tree, causing to go back at her. she planned to take it head on.

"Whoa!" She braced for impact and as the energy wave hit her, the force of it caused her to fall on her back, clothes tattered and torn. So tattered that her pant legs were nearly disintegrated along with her top, luckily her underwear and bra wrappings were lucky enough to survive.

"Mm… Phew, that one was a strong one, OK, one more time!" Syera was about to give herself another when she suddenly heard a call out from a nearby treehouse. "Hmm? Was that Scootaloo? I should check it out." On the way over, Syera encountered Rainbow Dash who too was eavesdropping on this fanclub meeting. It seemed to consist of Rainbow Dash and… The saiyan in crime, Syera. Though some would wear Rainbow styled wigs like Rainbow Dash's mane and some even wore golden spiky hair wigs similar to Syera's super saiyan look, they even had the two Bangs to match.

"Syera you're just in time." Rainbow Dash whispered to her.

"in time for what, what is going on?" Syera whispered back as they peeked in the window. And to be told, Syera's question was answered.

"Attention, everypony! Attention please! The official Rainbow Dash and Syera Sparkle Fan Club will come to order. Let's get right down to our first order of business. I motion that Rainbow Dash be declared the most awesome pony in Ponyville, as well as Syera to be the coolest Super Saiyan in Ponyville" Scootaloo was wearing a Rainbow styled mane as she announced all this, also she wore surprisingly all sky blue contacts, similar to how Syera's eye color changes when she transforms.

"I second the motion, and might I add that if you looked up the word 'awesome' in the dictionary, there would be a picture of Rainbow Dash." Snails added and then Snips added on.

"I object in regards to Syera, I mean coolest, how about the Superist of Saiyan, cause I am sure if you look up Super in a dictionary, her picture would be right there." Snips told with a firm assumption.

"If that's the case, Rainbow Dash isn't too fitting for awesomeness, she needs to be considered Stupendous!" One of the fan club ponies called out

"Stupendous, really? Is that the best word you all can think of to describe Rainbow Dash? Granted the Superist of Saiyans fits Syera like a glove, no pun intended since she loves to wear those gloves of hers with that amazing Gi." Scootaloo almost got off topic about Syera and her gloves before snapping back into the topic at hoof, what would describe Rainbow Dash the best.

"If any word should describe Rainbow Dash, it's wonderiffic!" Scootaloo entitled, in which caused a big uproar of what word should describe the blue Pegasus the best.

Back outside the club house, it seemed Syera saw what was really happening her, amazing to think she and Rainbow Dash have their own fan club.

"Wow they really are serious on finding a way to describe us Rainbow." Syera told crossing her arms.

"Hmm, yeah. But what would describe me since they already did for you?" Rainbow Dash asked. As she even thought of it. Words like "Astounding, Astonishing, Breathtaking" and even "Bedazzling" had come in to describe her. Then Rainbow Dash took the cake and peeped her mouth through a side window and suggest the following.

"What about super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing since Syera is the Superist-extreme-alltime-pure-insaiyan." Rainbow Dash was a genius since she not only came up for a way to describe her but Syera as well. In which everypony in that fanclub cheered in agreement since those terms were so on point that awesomeness was too shameful to even be described as such.

All in favor of declaring Rainbow Dash the most 'super-ultra-extra-uh-whatever' you said as well as Syera the 'superist-extreme-insaiyanist' whatever the rest was, say Aye!" Scootaloo proclaimed as final and the entire club screamed aye in favor for both in all for one.

"Heh, not bad Rainbow. That was pretty clever using the term 'insaiyan' in the mix there with my terminology definition." Syera chuckled as they flew up in the sky since their work in the fanclub was done with such success and cheers from their fandom admirers.

"Hehe, yeah. It was pretty good, anyway you normally dress in tattered clothing or were you training hard as usual?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Oh? Hehe, training hard as usual, I actually need a bath since… Phew, I've been training since early this morning since the training Regiment I followed today were intense." Syera foretold.

"Oh yeah, how intense?" Rainbow asked.

"Let's just say I decided a little 'self-unforeseen repercussions' on myself would fit for today's session." Syera chuckled.

"Ooo, do tell?" Rainbow Dash was intrigued by this one.

"You know how you told me you flew through heavy rain and wind storms not long ago Dash? Well I did something not quite as similar but probably on the same or more intensity since not only do I feel stronger from it, but I think my body has grown very resilient from all the energy waves I casted and blew myself up with." Syera told in which Rainbow Dash stopped and asked the saiyan.

"Wait hold up, so lemme get this straight? You… Blew yourself up with your own energy blasts!? Syera, that is absolutely insaiyan yet so extremely awesome! Especially with your power, I am surprised anypony could survive their own destruction upon themselves." Rainbow was utterly surprised by such a training method that is was indeed genius yet downright crazy to inflict self-harm to yourself in the process.

"Tehehe, I'm glad you think so since it's really been proving useful, I barely get a scratch on me now, well except for my clothes, they aren't so lucky unfortunately." Syera remarked as her gi was indeed rubbish at this point. She was gonna have to restore it later, granted this was only a copy of the magic one she had gotten as a kid and has grown into a full size since it aged with her. Rarity made just exact copies and gave em to the Saiyan, while also making a pony version of it which sold like gold found in a mine shaft. Only thing it was offered in many colors.

"Thank Celestia you are ok, after all, I'd hate to see you die due to your own attack thrown at you by your own accord." Rainbow Dash chuckled with the Saiyan

"yeah that was suck hugely. Anyway I gotta go Rainbow, I'll see you later I guess after I grab a shower and a new outfit." Syera told waving good-bye to the blue Pegasus soon making her way back to the library where she could change and freshen up.

Upon entering the Library door. Syera was greeted to Spike cleaning up something with a Broom and dust Pan.

"Hey Syera, back from another training session? I can see your clothes are a bit messy." Spike remarked with a small chuckle.

"Heh, Yeah I'm back, and surprisingly okay except for the dirt and such. My energy blasts are intense when used upon myself but I can feel my resilience growing stronger and higher than before." Syera clenched her fist as she flexed her arm and felt something new coming upon her as far as her base power. "and I feel that my Super Saiyan abilities will go even further at this point. Though, training in Equestria is good since the gravity here is about half of King Kai's place. But I feel I should revisit him for more intense training someday soon."

"Just how much stronger do you possibly want to be?" Twilight asked as she walked into the room and observed her tattered up Saiyan sister in front of her with concern.

"You remember how strong Discord was. If I can't defeat him without the elements of harmonies power than what good am I alone if you can't help anymore? If I don't become stronger than who will Twilight? This is our home, I can't let it go and lose it. Which is why I will do whatever it takes to become as strong as I can be." Syera told as she powered up to Super Saiyan 2. "Hrraghhh!"

Covering their eyes, Twilight and Spike looked in awe at the saiyan before them, her power nearly breaking the library around them. Luckily the spell Twilight has on the place can contain the power of such a state.

"I think I understand Syera, but that's the thing. You're not alone. You have me, Spike and our friends. We will be with you till the end, Elements or no Elements. We got this." Twilight reassured her sister once she looked her in the eyes after being able to open them due to Super Saiyan 2's intense aura flaring light it produces. She approached Syera and gave her a hug which calmed the Saiyan down. Syera gave a hug back as she kneeled down and her aura calmed and she was in a calm Super Saiyan 2 state, the electric arcs stopped.

"I'm glad to hear that sis. I only wish to have such a thing be true with you all. But for now I know it's possible indeed. Anyway, I need a bath. A really good one after the session I had today." Syera told chuckling lightly as she walked up the stairs.

"Enjoy your bath, cause phew… Yeah you do need one." Twilight told covering her nose from the smell only a Saiyan could produce from such training.

"I'll get your clothes ready for you Syera. And after your done how about we get a bite to eat?" Spike offered.

"that sounds great Spike." Twilight encouraged this idea.

"Yeah, I'll be out quick you two. Don't worry." Syera then got to the bathroom area and removed her clothing for the shower ahead of her.

"This Gi, it really needs some TLC, I guess I could give it to Rarity for her to look upon, maybe she'll fix it up for me. After all, she is an icon at what she does." Syera remarked her glamorous unicorn friend, her fashion tastes know no bounds when it comes to clothing. She might even add a few adjustments to it.

One nice and refreshing herbal bath and shampoo hair washing later, Syera emerged from the bathroom with a towel around her body and hair.

"Ahh, much better." She said as she walked to her room and saw her clothes laid out for her on her bed. Her room in the library was under Twilight's and there was a surprisingly good amount of space considering how tight the library can be sometimes, besides it having the basement for other storage. Her space was fair with a dresser and closet for space and a big mirror so she could look at herself when freshening up.

"Hmm.. " she hummed and took her towel off and soon put on a pair of panties she had in her dresser along with a lace strap bra. Soon removing the towel from her head and then getting dressed in her casual clothing. Which consisted of some black shorts, a white T-shirt with a design on the back which was King Kai's symbol of his dojo. She then threw on a pair of boots and then a pair of gloves, they were finger-less at that. It was after she brushed her hair thoroughly, she came out of her room and out of the library. She figured that Twilight and Spike got a head start and she meet them at the cafe they usually go to.

"Alright, ahh.. What a day. I think I'll just enjoy the scenery with a small flight over to them instead of using instant transmission." Syera took the sky high and proud over Ponyville. Enjoying the breeze on her face and the cool crisp fall air touch her skin. She knew that Hearth's Warming wasn't too far off but the remnants of summer are still making it's last push before it officially is out and fall is in.

"Hmm… Huh?" Syera looked over her shoulder as she heard something. A plea for help was called upon from a distance. It was Aura, she was in danger.

"Hmph, alright I'm on my way!" Syera raced to the spot where she heard the call for help. Funny enough she was joined by Rainbow Dash.

"Syera! You hear the call for help too?" Rainbow asked as she was on the left side of the saiyan.

"Yeah, let's hurry." She recommend as they both picked up the pace.

"Help! Help! Help! Help!" Aura pleaded, it sounded like the young filly was stuck in an old well. Poor thing must've fell through.

"It's okay!" Syera called out as she busted the old boards out of the way.

"We're here to save you little one!" Rainbow Dash followed the Saiyan into the well, it was indeed dark and they could barely see the bottom.

"Hrgh! Let there be Super Saiyan light!" Syera shouted as the two got to the bottom of the well, it opened up pretty far into a small cavern beneath Ponyville.

"Little one? Where are you?" Syera asked in a shout in the cavern.

"Over here…" The filly called, it was Aura. One of the school fillies. She loved hanging around the old well, guess she got too adventurous when exploring it.

"Are you alright? Anything broken?" Rainbow Dash asked. With a small tear the filly showed her hoof to the two of them.

"Oo… Alright hold still. I can help." Syera slowly touched the filly's little hoof in her palm. With a small inhale and exhale. A small shimmer of Ki energy wrapped itself around the hoof of the filly. Healing her wound.

"There, that should do it, just a small bit of my own energy does wonders." Syera spoke with a smile. With a smile from the young filly of joy, she hugged the saiyan tightly.

"thank you Syera, and you too Rainbow Dash." Aura spoke as she held on tight to the saiyan as they flew out of the well.

"you're very welcome, now let's get you home. Super Saiyan style. Haaa!!" Syera picked up speed and in a golden light she emerged out of the well with the filly in her arms as well as Rainbow Dash at her side. Both became heroes in this act, drawing a small crowd as well as they came out.

"Hmph, here you go little one. What was your name again?" Syera asked as she set the filly down.

"It's Aura, and you two are my heroes, Syera and Rainbow Dash!" Aura cheered with the crowd.

"shucks, this crowd is too much. Really it was no big deal you guys." Rainbow told as she and Syera only acted for the greater good of saving that filly's life.

"Really it was I have to agree with her. We only did what was right. Hmm.." Syera turned out of Super Saiyan. "Anyway, you should run home and get a bath young filly, you are covered in muck." The saiyan told with a chuckle.

"Will do, thank you again. You two are real heroes!" Aura told with a smile and cheer with the crowd.

"Heh, you're welcome. Bye!" Syera then turned her attention to Rainbow Dash. "Hey Dash, I'm about to get something to eat. You wanna come?"

"I was in the middle of a cloud swim, but I think I might join you in a bit after I'm done. It'll work up an appetite." Rainbow told as she took the skies above where the clouds were the poofiest and puffiest. "See ya Syera!" She called out and a wave came from the saiyan as she headed in the opposite direction to where Twilight and Spike as well as Pinkie Pie were waiting.

"Hey girls, Spike. Sorry we took a bit longer than expected." Syera was about to explain but Pinkie was way ahead of her.

"Oh it's totally fine, we saw how you and Rainbow saved that filly, it was sooooo heroic!" Pinkie cheered in her seat.

"It really was amazing seeing you two as a duo. You seem to work well when together in situations like that." Twilight remarked of seeing how the synergy between Rainbow Dash and Syera as a team looked.

"Shoot, it was nothing. Were just both glad that little filly Aura is safe and sound. But phew I'm starving…" Syera told in a bit of an exaggeration after telling off her act of heroism to be no big deal since it was the right thing to do. After ordering a few plates of full course meals. Syera thanked the waiters for the food prepared for her. Since it was all special order, they were hoof picked from many regions all over the world, since Syera orders from a specialty menu that serves meats and other delights. Granted she does eat some of the foods Ponies eat but not all the time.

"nom nom nom!" Syera began to eat at a well paced format, which seemed fast yet clean. Only thing is that her plates her stacked high and high and much higher. When it was all said and done. The Saiyan's belly was sated and full. "Phew… Mmm, that was good" Syera licked her lips then used a napkin or two to wipe her mouth.

"You never fail to surprise me on how much you can put down Syera, yet you always seem so good in shape?" Spike told as she wondered how does this girl put all that food away.

"Hehe, well I think I remember Twilight asking the same thing and she found out why, which was what exactly?" Syera asked Twilight as they both listened to the unicorn in question

"Right, as far as the test results go, from your training sessions to just over all. You saiyans burn a lot of calories, like they go off the charts in exactly how many but a whole bunch to be exact. And to suffice such loss is large quantities of food. Ranging from meats, vegetables and fruits. Heck, the amount of water you drink could fill a small bucket. Though I see you don't drink juices or sodas often which is good." Twilight remarked as she regarded her sister's diet.

"Yeah… I mean from time to time I might have a refreshing sports juice drink after a training session or a water from my canteen jar. But rarely any kind of carbonated drink. Hell even Cider from AJ is a rare thing I have except on occasion." Syera told as she stretched and yawned a little.

"Granted I could go for a nap after a meal like that, but I think I might skip it and stay awake so I don't throw off my sleep schedule." Syera told as she got up from the table and stretched slightly. Then waving over the waiter for the bill so they could pay. Surprisingly Syera's special order meals get covered fairly easy since she makes good amounts of money from not only at Applejack's place, but she does help a lot of folks in Ponyville, usually physical activities nopony else does often except the occasional Earth Pony.

And she gets paid handsomely for how quickly she can accomplish them. Plus she enjoys it since it is a good workout to add to her training.

"there we go, keep the change. Tip included as well." Syera said after signing the bill receipt with a good size pouch full of bits.

"we appreciate your business Syera. Hope to see you soon, we'll have something special next time around for you to try." The waiter told with a smile as she and a few others cleaned the table of the plates and bowls she left as well as the plates Twilight and Spike had.

"Phew, that was a great meal. What now?" Syera told after they left the restaurant.

"well first off, I have a few errands to run before heading back home. Spike, are you coming?" Twilight asked the little dragon after telling her plans to Syera.

"Sadly no, I got something to help Rarity with and she really needs me so I promised I'd see her after lunch with you guys. So I'll see you two later yeah?" Spike asked as he walked in the direction of Rarity's boutique.

"Yeah Spike, see you guys around!" Syera spoke as she walked in one direction as the others did the same.

"okay… What should I do now?" Syera was gathering her thoughts when all of a sudden she didn't notice she bumped into somepony. With a small grunt she feel on her butt as well as the pony she walked into.

"Ah! Whoa, sorry… I uh… Oh? Hey Lyra." Syera told smiling as she recognized the mint green pony, she knew her from back in Canterlot growing up with Twilight.

"Hey Syera, sorry for bumping into you. I was lost in thought in what to get Bon Bon for her birthday since it's in a few days away." Lyra told.

"Haha, I was lost in thought too, so I guess we're both at fault for bumping into each other." Syera told as she got up and helped Lyra up as well, after releasing Lyra's hoof from her hand they both stood apart from each other then looked each other in the eyes.

"It's okay, I guess it happens to the best of us when we're in deep thought Syera. Anyway, I still need to figure out a gift for her… " Lyra told still in deep thought.

"Well… You have any idea of what she might like Lyra?" Syera asked putting a hand on her hip as she waited for Lyra to respond.

"Weeeeellll… Hmm. Oh I know she loves-" before Lyra could answer the question on what Bon Bon likes, a cry of a baby foal could be heard of in a distance.

"Huh?!" Syera's head snapped to the hill beside them as they both saw a carriage holding said foal as it tumbled down hill.

"Hold that thought Lyra!" Syera then rushed ahead to intercept the carriage. Luckily she wasn't alone to do so, Rainbow Dash caught wind of the action as well.

"Rainbow Dash, perfect timing!" Syera cheered.

"You grab the carriage before it hits the Cliff edge. I'll grab the foal." Rainbow ordered and Syera saluted with a smile as she rushed forward.

"Haven't had to use this in awhile but… Kaioken!" Syera shouted as she blazed in a red aura as she dashed forward and waited by the Cliff edge to catch the carriage. In which she soon did after Rainbow caught the foal. Everypony cheered on the bottom of the Cliff edge.

"Oh no! There's something wrong with the baby!" Rainbow suddenly said as she checked on the little foal.

"What's wrong with her?!" Syera came to Dash's side with a worried expression as she held the carriage one handedly. And which the crowd also gasped but then Rainbow smirked at Syera and winked for her to play along.

"She's not cheering for everypony's favorite heroes! Syera and Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow invoked in which the crowd then cheered their names and the baby was soon placed back in the carriage and given back to her mother.

"Thank you two so much." The mother of the filly told the two. In which Syera had given a salute to her.

"Anytime." Said the saiyan.

"No Sweat." Rainbow Dash told as she started giving autographs to fans that adore her that much. Some even wanted a few from Syera.

"There just aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe Syera and Rainbow Dash's awesomeness." Scootaloo told a bit away while standing next to Twilight and Applejack

"I can think of a few new words for Rainbow Dash. As far as Syera goes, I don't think she is used to this much attention." Twilight told a bit worried as she saw her sister practically get swarmed with autographs left and right, along with pictures taken with her and fan ponies.

"And I bet 'modest' is not one of them. I feel for Syera too though, poor Gal is probably feeling all sorts of nerves being ticked at the moment. And I bet for them saiyan folks… Is never a good thing." Applejack told as the pony's kept cheering their names left and right.

"No it's really not… but those two do indeed look kinda… Oh hay I take it back on kinda, they totally look awesome as a duo." Twilight added on.

"Let's just hope one of them doesn't take all the fame and credit, particularly Rainbow Dash." Applejack commented on a worried note.

A little while ways later in the day, Syera and Rainbow Dash did end up getting a break from all the pony's who wanted autographs or pictures taken with em.

"hmm… This hero business is sorta making me hungry Rainbow." Syera comments as she has her arms up stretching then rests her palms on the back of her head while she walks in stride with the rainbow maned Pegasus.

"yeah i'm kinda pooped too, let's grab a bite at Sugarcube Corner. If that sounds like a plan to you that is." Rainbow suggested and got a firm nod from the saiyan.

"Yeah, let's." Syera and Rainbow made a quick Dart in the air to race towards Sugarcube corner to where they hope to get a treat to satisfy their tummies. However before they could go far, another problem occured. A nearby deck was about to collapse and a few elderly pony folk were on it.

"Crapbaskets… Rainbow Dash!" Syera pointed and the Pegasus nodded while getting a serious look as they darted to the rescue. Rainbow Dash held the balcony in place for a moment as Syera took a firm yet careful hold of the elderly and got them off safely from the breaking and now decrepit deck. Which became nothing but bits and pieces once Rainbow Dash let it go.

"Never fear" Syera told as Rainbow finished off with

"your friendly neighborhood heroes are here!" Rainbow told with a smile as they were thanked by the elderly. Thank goodness they didn't want autographs that is for, Syera's sake. However they did invoke quite a crowd all of a sudden. So when Syera and Rainbow Dash heard their names being cheered, they had to give them a bit of motivation to cheer their names more.

"Rainbow Dash! Syera! Rainbow Dash! Syera!" The crowd went back and forth as Syera and Rainbow danced around a little in the air and posed looking cool as ever.

"We can't hear you!" Syera and Rainbow screamed out as the crowd cheered even louder for them.

"Rainbow Dash! Syera! Rainbow Dash! Syera! Rainbow Dash! Syera!" The course of this cheering lasted for a good moment till finally the duo left off in the distance towards Sugarcube Corner. Where their friends were waiting for them. Syera was just glad to be able to eat and relax while Rainbow was still boasting a little bit. As Syera had a strawberry and cream cheese bear claw and a glass of water and a vanilla milkshake, she and the others listened to Rainbow's stories of her and the saiyan's feats of heroism.

"And then we zoomed into the well. I knew it would be dark and dangerous, but of course Syera and I didn't let that stop us. Since Danger's my middle name. Rainbow 'Danger' Dash. And Syera I will say is super courageous in her own right. Ain't that right Syera 'Courageous' Sparkle?" Rainbow Dash asked the saiyan who had a good mouthful of her bearclaw before she chewed and swallowed her portion.

"Hell yeah, even though that's not my middle name but let's say that for now" Syera and Rainbow shared a chuckle for the moment and hoofbumped.

"Ya know… thinking back on it, we acted pretty awesomely heroic that time of the day." Rainbow Dash added as Spike was taking notes down.

"The day." Said the purple dragon as he ended off on his note.

"Awesomely heroic that day and awesomely arrogant ever since." Applejack added on as she was near Twilight and Pinkie Pie who ended up saying

"Mm-hm." In unison.

"Hey, Applejack. How'd you like to be immortalized as my friend?" Rainbow told hugging herself close the the orange apple loving mare in question which made Syera laugh a little.

"Do you even know what you just said Dashie? Haha!" Syera chuckled at how ridiculous that question sounded.

"Immorta-what?" Applejack even asked upon that word.

"Trust me Applejack, I don't think you even want that to happen to you, also Rainbow isn't me being your partner in crime in all this enough?" Syera asked.

"Well yeah, but you know it couldn't hurt to ask." Rainbow told crossing her hooves.

"Heh, but still I think we know who's the one that is 'immortalized' here Dashie" Syera told using her fingers to emphasize on the word immortalized as she then sipped on her milkshake as did Rainbow with her milkshake she had. After a few camera shots from a few fans passing through it occured to Twilight that Spike was doing something for Rainbow Dash.

"Are you taking notes?" Twilight asked the young dragon.

"Yup! I've been hoof-picked by Rainbow Dash herself, to write her autobiography!" Spike told which is then Syera looked at Rainbow with a "really" kind of look.

"I mean, I did consider doing it myself but he was really interested since he admired our awesomeness!" Rainbow explained

"Yeah only problem with that Rainbow Dash, autobiographies are supposed to be written by the pony they are about." Twilight told

"Maybe for your normal, run-of-the-mill ponies. But I'm far too busy saving lives to stop and write. That's why I hired Spike as my ghost writer." Rainbow retorted in response to Twilight, however the word "ghost" might've spooked Pinkie a little

"Ahh! Spike's a ghost!" Pinkie said running behind Syera who rolled her eyes and Shook her head.

"He's not that type of ghost Pinkie." Syera had to explain to the spastic pink pony on what a ghost writer is.

"Ohhhhhhhhh I get it, kinda." Pinkie told with a smile and squee. And to break the ice of the awkwardness Pinkie put on Dash continued

"...Anyway. Spike here writes down everything I say about me and Syera's heroic encounters. Don't you, Spike?" Rainbow asked the young purple dragon

"Don't... you... Spike. Yes, I got it all down!" spike confirmed that he indeed does take every word Rainbow says.

"This way, we can stay focused on performing acts of bravery that nopony else has the guts to perform. Yep, it takes guts. But it also takes brains. And sometimes a big lunch and a nap. Being a hero is surely not for everypony, but I'm up to the challenge." Rainbow Dash told which made Syera chuckle at one part.

"Speaking of Naps, though I surely don't always agree to them. Pinkie, mind if me and Rainbow take a snooze in your loft upstairs?" Syera asked the pink pony behind her still.

"Oh yeah sure, follow me and I'll have a bed ready for you!" She told rushing upstairs as the two followed and there a new bed made and ready for the two.

"there ya go, nice and made for a snooze. When should I wake you?" Pinkie asked.

"well… I'd say in about… Two hours? That sound good Rainbow?" Syera asked with a yawn"Yeah a two hour snooze will do me good." The Pegasus soon took up a portion of the bed as Syera toon followed after taking her boots off as well as her gloves and got comfortable.

With a yawn coming from the two, Pinkie soon closed her door and turned off the lights, allowing the two to snooze for a whole two hours or maybe more, all they know is that sometime later they were awoken for a plead for help. Though it turned out this plead for help were just eager fan pony's who wanted autographs.

"You gotta be kidding me… I was actually enjoying that nap… " Syera told yawning a little as she and Rainbow Dash had rushed to the front of Sugarcube Corner.

"heh, yeah I was too but alright… We'll just. Fill out a few." Rainbow told with a chuckle as the ponies lined up by the dozen, which made Syera facepalm.

"A few!? Ugh… Alright, let's get this over with." Syera and Rainbow Dash, one by one issued out autographs, some were pictures of the two or some just wanted their names signed on a piece of gear or gift shop apperal that they didn't even know about.

"Who the hell is issuing these piece out?" Syera asked they signed each piece.

"There you go." Rainbow Dash told after signing one fan photo of her. "Beats me, it honestly could be that fan club of ours." She explained which made Syera think and nod in agreement as they signed each item. But Syera dropped her pen when she heard a cry for help come from above in the sky. It was Cherry Blast, she had gone for a joyride in a hot-air balloon and it popped. The cause of it, who knows but is yet to be explained once she was saved...

"Help! Help!" Cherry cried as she was in free fall.

"Dammit! Come on Rainbow, let's get her!" Syera took to the skies above but waited for Dash to follow. "Come on Dash!"

"Yeah, yeah. We've got a good ten seconds to spare. Just a couple more." Rainbow said as she continued to sign more items, Syera got angry and just facepalmed again.

"Whatever don't bother, I'll handle it myself!" Syera told taking off to grab Cherry Blast out of the free-fall air balloon. Turning up the speed as she used Kaioken in a short burst to make it.

"The tension is unbearable! Will Syera make it on time?!" Spike told as Syera quickened her pace. However a shadow went overhead the said dragon as he took his notes. The saiyan took notice of it as she was just about to close the gap.

"Huh? Who is that?!" She asked as she got a nod from the masked Pony, as if she knew her and they worked together. She and this masked pony both grabbed held of Cherry Blast and safely landed her to the ground. In which surprised Syera as well when this mysterious Mare came outta nowhere.

"There, you okay Cherry Blast, that was quite a fall." Syera asked as she and the masked mare got her on her hooves.

"Yeah… Thanks Syera, you and your… Hey where is your companion?" Cherry asked in gratitude but wondered where that masked figure went.

"Holy turnips, that pony came outta nowhere!" One of the ponies said as this masked Mare made her way to the hills.

"I've never seen such bravery in all my life!" Daisy remarked.

"Yeah… But who is this Mare, I gotta find out. And thank her for the assist." Syera told crossing her arms in a smile.

"Indeed so Syera! And as it stands, Ponyville has a new hero. A mysterious mare that has done well by our fair city today. I dub this new masked hero 'The Mysterious Mare Do Well'!" Mayor Made remarked as ponies cheered far and wide as this "Mare-Do-Well" disappeared over the horizon.

"Hmm… " Syera thought to herself since this masked Mare seemed almost familiar, but couldn't put her finger on it. But she noticed Rainbow in the wreckage of the hot-air balloon. "Hey, Rainbow you okay? Looks like you arrived a second too late." Syera chuckled as she then helped Rainbow out of the tangle she was in.

"Yeah...so this… Mare Do Well, huh? Well that mare would do well to stay outta our way! Ponyville's only got room for two hero, and that hero is me and you!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself. Besides you gotta learn from this one, Cherry could've gotten hurt if I or this new hero didn't arrive on time. Plus this Mare Do Well did me a favor as a partner in crime on saving a life today. In which you failed at." Syera told the blue Pegasus.

"You're right… I'm sorry Syera." Rainbow told a bit ashamed.

"Don't be sorry Rainbow Dash, be better. In yourself and confidence to save another in help. Just don't let boasting on who you are get in the way." Syera told as the two assessed the situation on Cherry Blast and left the scene after it was all cleaned up. Soon later another incident occurred. A runaway carriage has lost control going downhill.

Syera and Rainbow Dash arrived on the scene following the carriage.

"Never fear, your friendly neighborhoods–" Rainbow Dash was Cut off by one of the passengers.

"Excuse me, uh, do you think you could skip your catchphrase and just hurry up and save us?!" The stallion cried out.

"Ugh, fine!" Rainbow told.

"Dash! I got the back, go for the front." Syera told as she grabbed the back of the carriage and put her feet down to stop the carriage. Only it was a lot harder than it looked since her boots were nearly scraping over the dirt with little traction to stop. Rainbow had little luck as she couldn't stop it barely.

"Aghhh! Whaooo!!" Rainbow flew off to the side away from the carriage.

"Rainbow Dash!" Syera cried out as her friend flew away. "Nrg… Hold on everypony! Agghhh!!" Syera as struggling to stop the carriage, not that it was heavy but the speed of it was going too fast.

"Ah!" Syera gasped when she saw that mask mare again, she jumped out in front of the carriage and put her Hind hooves out and dug her frontal ones into the ground.

"Nrrrrrrrrgggahhhh!!!" Syera screamed out as soon the carriage did come to a stop thanks to the strong hooves of Mare-do-well. "Phew… That was close." Syera told letting go of the carriage. She and Mare-do-well both got cheers from the pony's aboard. One even kissed the ground glad to be safe.


"Oh, thank you Syera, and you too Mare Do We– e…" Before he could thank the masked Mare, she was already leaving on the horizon once again.

"Heh, I couldn't have done it without her help. She's the real hero of this tale fellow citizens and tourists. Now come on, let's get you all off this Cliff." Syera told as she got the tourists and locals down off the Cliff safely along with the carriage which needed maintenance very badly on it's wheel bearings after going that fast.

"I can't believe it. Mare Do Well is stronger than me? Well, a hero is more than just muscle, and she's gonna learn that the hard way." Rainbow Dash told with a bit of aggression.

"Like you did when you couldn't help me stop that Carriage? Rainbow Dash if you did it the way Mare-do-well did that thing would've stopped. What were you trying to do?" syera asked concerned about the tactic the Pegasus pulled.

"I don't know… When I was interrupted by that one pony who didn't want to hear my awesome announcement that we're here to save them I just acted… I didn't mean to screw up the way I did…" Rainbow Dash told a bit angry since she knew she messed up again. But she knew she could do better.

"Look, if you want, we can take a break from this hero business. Plus I'm not gonna lie, it is getting dangerous." Syera suggested. But that made Rainbow Dash snap a little.

"What? Why, so you can take all the glory and fame with Mare-Do-Well? Huh?!" The Pegasus asked her saiyan friend.

"What!? That's not with this is about Rainbow, hear me out!" Syera told but was cut off by the rainbow haired friend.

"No you hear me out! I'm not stopping with this just because two acts went wrong! And I sure as hell not stopping now! So you can stop and I'll handle this on my own, without your help!" Rainbow told with an angry expression which shocked Syera.

"Rainbow Dash… You know I can't let you do this alone. You'll get hurt… " Syera said worriedly as she chased after Rainbow Dash who darted away after saying what she said. Soon later the two stumbled upon a construction site where some new buildings were gonna be placed. However something went wrong with some of the equipment and caused a structure to collapse.

"Huh?!" They both gasped at the site.

"Never fear, your friendly neighbor– Whoa!" Rainbow cheered out but almost got hit with sime debris of the structure above.

"Rainbow look out! There's more! We gotta act fast! Hold on everypony were coming!" Syera told rushing in from above and ran fast on foot to grab what construction pony's she could get. However she wasn't alone in doing so, sadly it wasn't Rainbow Dash as she was too busy Dodging the debris that fell. It was Mare-do-well again!

"Ha! Alright some backup. Well come on Rainbow Dash don't just float there, help us out!" syera shouted to her Pegasus friend who was clear of any danger and can assist. Most of the pony's got clear of the zone thanks to Syera and Mare-do-well. However, except one, Rainbow Dash swooped in at the last possible second and got him.

"Look out for the– Watch out for falling– On your left! Agh! Your other left!" He screamed as Rainbow got him and herself clear of the zone. In which it all fell down in a big dust cloud and rumble. Syera shielded herself as it did and braced for the rumble of the ground as did everypony else did.

"Nrg… " Syera grunted

"Here ya go, safe and sound." Rainbow told her only saved pony as he fained. Syera panted a little as that situation was intense.

"Well, Mare Do Well, or should I call you Mare Do Slow? You're gonna have to pick up the pace if you wanna compete with me or Syera, 'cause she and I move like lightning." Rainbow Dash boasted in which Syera retorted.

"More like you moved like a grandmare back there, the hell happened Rainbow Dash? you were stiff as a board!" Syera asked a bit angry

"Syera is right, you saved only one of us back there we thank you, but Mare-do-well, she and Syera saved all the rest of us! We owe these two our lives the most!" The one construction pony told as he and the other ponies cheered in happiness for Syera and Mare-do-well. In which Mare-do-well made her grand disappearance while Syera walked up to Rainbow Dash still disappointed.

"Okay. She's strong, fast, and somehow knows what's gonna happen ahead of time. I've gotta step up my game…" Rainbow told about to fly about but was stopped by Syera.

"More like you need to take a break or stop all together here Rainbow, this all here could've ended very badly!" Syera told pointing at the construction site and saw how many ponies could have been killed or severely injured.

"I know! You think I don't know that Syera… And no, I'm not gonna stop, I will show everypony that I am on top of this hero business and will remain there, not some pony playing dress-up! And not even you.. " Rainbow told flying off fast. This left Syera in even more shock and just anger toward the Pegasus that she isn't learning at all. She thinks it's a game where ponies' lives are at stake. In which the saiyan sighed and just Shook her head with a palm on her forehead. It was then she felt a nudge on her side and she opened her eyes and saw it was the masked mare as she looked over to her right side.

"Huh? Mare-do-well?" Syera asked a bit confused but the pony then motioned Syera to follow her, in which the saiyan ended up doing she wondered what was about to happen, is she about to find out who this mare is or something deeper like how many powers does this masked hero possesses, since even the saiyan who is following said mare, is dearly impressed by these abilities.

However after following the mare, she had gotten out of sight of the Saiyan's eyes but Syera still pressed on while following her energy, funny enough it felt familiar but she wasn't certain of it since that would be… Quite ironic. Syera soon came across the Ponyville dam, funny enough Rainbow Dash was there too.

"Hey Syera!" Rainbow called from above as she hovered near the saiyan. "What are you doing here?" She asked

"Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing, weird… I was following Mare-do-well and… " before Syera said more, Rainbow Dash gasped in a surprise fashion.

"You were following her too!?" Rainbow asked "cause I was too and I came across the dam and… Wait… You hear that?" Rainbow asked as she looked over at the base of the dam, only to see it was leaking water.

"Oh no! If the dam breaks, the whole town will be flooded!" Syera shrieked in shocked as she didn't know what to do at this very moment about it.

"Looks like Ponyville needs a hero! Easy peasy!" Rainbow shouted as she dashed over to the crack in the dam's wall. Plugging it with her hoof. Which may not last long.

"Rainbow Dash wait!" Syera told but it was too late as the dam started to leak from more than one spot.
[stone cracking]

"Relax Syera, my game is officially back on. If only somepony were here to pat me on the back. Heh, Syera mind patting me on the– gah!!" Before Rainbow Dash could react, the entire Dam bursted before them.

"Rainbow Dash!" Syera then leaped into the roaring rushing water to say her friend.

"Help!" The blue pegasus shrieked. Spitting a fish or two out of her mouth, as she splashed around the rushing water.

"I gotcha! Hold on, I see a log sticking out there!" Syera grabbed hold of the log sticking out and hung herself around it with her two arms with Rainbow Dash on her back.

"Phew… Rainbow what were you thinking?! It would have been easier if we warned to town of a flash flood, or better yet, I could've redirected the water… Shame I don't think my magic is strong enough to fix the dam… Huh?" Syera looked up and saw it was Mare Do Well holding the log for them.

"You?! I suppose you want us to thank–" Rainbow was shut down mid sentence when Mare Do Well took her hat off and exposed a… Horn? She's pretty strong for a Unicorn to do the things she's done before it seems.

"You gotta be kidding me…" Rainbow spoke as the dam was now fixed with the magic of the masked pony.

"Wow, speaking of fixing the dam, that's impressive." Syera told as she and Rainbow climbed to the edge of the river. Rainbow shook herself off while Syera flared her aura to dry off.

"Hmph!" Syera grunted as she did, looking up at the cheering pony's as Mare Do Well waved to them goodbye as she fixed the dam all the way as if it were new.

"Lemme get this straight. She's strong, she's agile, and she's magic? Ughhh! How do I compete with that?!" Rainbow Dash exhorted as she flopped on the ground from Mare's attributes.

"Well at least she can't do one thing… " Syera told crossing her arms.

"Which is what?" Rainbow asked.

"She can't… Fly… Well, call me wrong on that one" Syera chuckled as she witnessed along with Rainbow on the ground of Made Do Well flying away. However that aroused suspicion from Syera herself considering all these abilities from one pony, it didn't seem to add up since she's seen some of these abilities before. The strong density of the Hind hooves reminded Syera of somepony with exactly that kind of leg power, not to mention the aura and energy that was given off when she noticed Made Do Well's magic and how her now revealed flight pattern looks like.

"Oh, for the love of Pete!" Rainbow shouted which broke Syera's train of thought. But she Shook it off since it couldn't be a mere coincidence on her powers being exactly of the three ponies she knew of.

"Hmm… That reminds me. I'm kinda hungry, you wanna grab something to eat Rainbow Dash?" Syera asked her Pegasus friend.

"Eh, sure. Gives me a bit of time to think this through. Dang Mare Do Well… Stealing my spotlight… Like what the fudge man!"

"Listen, Rainbow, hush. We will have more time to sort this out once we have a bite to eat. Plus I think I have an idea, Mare-Do-Well is most likely gonna have a ceremony where she recieves a metal most likely for saving the town on more than one occasion. I think that is a good time to find out who she really is." Syera told as they approached Sugarcube corner.

"Right, but it seems like we gotta plan this one out accordingly so we don't screw it up." rainbow told back.

"Exactly, now let's get a treat. Plus I think our friends our inside. I can sense them." Syera told as they walked in, Rainbow took a seat on the stairs leading up to Pinkie's loft. Twilight and Fluttershy were at a table, Applejack was getting some treats at a table, Syera followed suite with her as she couldn't wait to Chow down on some. Rarity had poured herself some Tea as they talked about Mare Do Well. Which seemed like a topic that Rainbow Dash wasn't too fond of hearing right now.

"Gotta hand it to the girl, that Mare Do Well sure can pull off some pretty heroic feats." Applejack remarked.

"Yeah, I wonder who trained her legs to be that strong. Must take a lot of hardwork to buck a fully loaded cart full of ponies like that." Syera told which kinda made Applejack flinch a little but she shrugged it off. Strange that she would.

"Yes indeed so, I most was impressed by that spell she used to fix the dam. Seems like something like that would take quite a bit of study." Twilight added onto the conversation.

"Study and training I will have to say since not every unicorn can lift that many objects at once. Funny, I've only ever seen you be able to do such a feat Twilight, you sure you didn't give her any pointers?" Syera asked with a smirk which made the two laugh it off jokingly.

"Hehe, oh no. But it would be an honor if I did offer her some super good advice on such a spell." Twilight replied to such a question even though it was told jokingly. Rainbow Dash on the other hand mumbled and growled at the mention of Mare's name.

"She really cares about everypony's safety." Fluttershy added.

"That I can agree on, her clothes aren't half bad either. She does have style and grace after all." Syera told as she stretched and fixed her Gi.

"Oh absolutely, her costume, It is to die for! If you ask me she's a hero of fashion!" Rarity told before sipping her Tea.

"And she's modest and humble. She lets her actions speak for themselves. Gotta admire that." Applejack added on.

"Sometimes it does help to be the ultimate silent type. That I can agree on when it comes to admiring her on that remark." Syera finished on that comment which really set off Rainbow Dash

"I don't have to admire that! I don't think she's all that great!" She shouted in which Spike wrote down something completely opposite to that.

"She's... great." He said writing that down, as a Ghost Writer, he recorded all of what she is saying.

"I didn't say that." Rainbow told getting in Spike's face.

"Sounds like somepony's jealous." Twilight remarked

"Who, me?" Rainbow Dash asked as she tried to brush it off to make it seem like she wasn't.

"Rainbow Dash is jealous." Spike continued to write down how she really felt. Which was his job after all.

"Don't write that, Spike!" In turn after saying that, everypony there laughed and chuckled at the blue pegasus

"Correction: Rainbow Dash is very jealous." spike wrote down.

"Alright, Spike, I think you got it all down there." Syera told pushing his paper and pencil down into this trench coat so he'd stop writing.

"Fine! Laugh all you want, but I'll be the one laughing when I prove to you all that I'm just as good– no, that I'm a better hero than Mare Do Well!" With that, Rainbow Dash took off, everypony shrugged and just was wondering what she even meant.

"Well… that just happened. I think I'm gonna get some training in Gals, I'll see you later." Syera told but all of sudden she was stopped by Twilight.

"Actually, Syera can you do us a favor please?" Twilight asked her sister.

"Hmm? What's up?" Syera asked back.

"Your training regime, mind extending it for another hour than usual?" Twilight asked which kinda confused the Saiyan.

"Uh okay… What for?" Syera asked her sister in question.

"Oh, you'll see. Anyway, good luck, let me know if you make any progress." Twilight told her sister since she has an entire catalog on Saiyan analogy that she is working on to study her Sister's power and growth to see how Saiyans work in terms of power, cognition as well as training habits in what makes them stronger each time they do decide to train. She has a long in regards to their eating habits as well. With that request, Syera was off to the outskirts to her training ground, the old part of Sweet Apple Acres that isn't used anymore.

"Alright, here it goes… Ha!" She powered up and did some exercises in her Kaioken state. "Kaioken, times ten!" She shouted as the Saiyan bolted foward to a training dummy in which she hit a few times and then smack it into the air.

"Ready set go!" She shouted as she caught up to it, punched and kicked it a few more times sending it off in another direction.

"More power! Hrg!" she amped it up as she turned off Kaioken and in favor of Super Saiyan 2. She made quick use out of transforming into that stage rather than her base Super Saiyan form. Rushing ahead now she delivered the final blow.

"Hrg! This is for Celestia! Super…. Celestial… Blast!" She shouted as she combined the blast with instant transmission, appearing behind the falling dummy and blasting it to pieces, the beam went into the outer reaches of space as it broke the atmosphere of the planet. Soon losing it's energy as it broke orbit.

"Phew… Augh… " She fell over as she overdid it a little bit and turned out of Super Saiyan 2.

"Darn it, I can barely keep hold of that Transformation… Uses too much power still. Bleh…" Syera slowly rose up from the ground.

"But that shouldn't stop me from trying, maybe I should visit King Kai's place, he might have a higher training regime than this one I can try out. But I'd be gone for weeks… Months even, I don't want to leave unless I really think I need to progress further… Hmm.. Though, I am working with 20 ton weights at the moment. Hmm… Sad thing is even in my base form they feel light! Hehe…" Syera chuckled as she then started doing some cardio exercises along with some jogging laps across the open field.

"Man, I'm only now breaking a sweat, that means I'm getting somewhere. Haha!" She told as she then jumped across a small chasm that was near the area, only she saw something out of the corner of her eye Dart at her. She dodged of course but it was really sudden. "Whoa what the-!?" She skidded to the otherside of the chasm. Only to be met with…

"Huh? Mare-Do-Well?" Syera asked herself with a bit of a shocked expression and a bit of a frown. Before Syera could ask further, the masked pony darted from side to side with extremely fast speed. Only thing was Syera was so distracted it left her open. To the point where two hooves collided with her stomach.

"Aoughh!!!" Syera barely saw it coming only to be hit again, spinning this time in a corkscrew fashion and then sent flying with another kick from both hooves from the masked mare! Colliding and driving through multiple dead trees with a lot of force.

"Agh! Nrg! Aghh!!" Syera halted herself, holding her stomach as that buck was very intense, considering she wasn't ready. She looked under her shirt as she pulled it up, two distinct hoof prints were left on her belly, they bruised her abs a little bit. Luckily she was able to take such abuse.

"Agh.. Hey that hurt!" She told shouting as the Mare rushed her again, only this time Syera just dodged out of the way and to retort with one of her own kicks to the back of the mare's Hind quarters, sending her flying and hitting a tree. Creating a big dust cloud in the process.

"Hrm… What is going on?" Syera readied herself for the unknown, as from out of the dust cloud, Mare-Do-Well came right back, the two trading punches, kicks, any kind of blow imaginable as they traded hits from each other none stop. Until Syera turned it up a little as she felt a bit under classed.

"Alright! You wanna play it this way huh? Let's go then! Kaioken! Yeah!" She rushed the masked mare with a few heavy blows it seemed this mare was strong than she looked as Syera collided with the Mare, nearly matching blow after blow with fist and hooves clashing. It was so intense the ground beneath them cracked and make a pretty big pot hole that was a perfect circle and dug at least three feet into the earth below them. Soon they broke the clash as they jumped out the hole.

"Hmm… Funny, you remind me of how intense it can get with either Pinkie Pie or Applejack. You didn't happen to see how fast and how hard those two can hit did you?" Syera smirked as she enjoyed this challenge by the masked mare, whom ever she claimed to be was a complete mystery. Though she was curious to the point of unmasking this opponent to put a mugshot to such an amazing contender.

"Alright, since I can tell you're not much of a talker, I am rather curious of who you actually are. But I am certain you won't take that mask off just by me asking nicely. Heh, so let's take it up a notch. Haaaaaaaaaaa!" with a flash of golden light, Syera was now a full blown Super Saiyan. "You ready? Let's go!" Syera rushed the mare with intent on unmasking her. With a blinding rush forward, she striked the made one good time, however wasn't so lucky as two hooves went for the Saiyan's side and force her back and she hit a tree behind her.

"Aough! Hrg…" As she hit the tree she dropped to a knee. "Darn… I must've exhorted myself a bit more than intended… Hmm, maybe I might have try a harder training regime at some point or another, cause I need to master Super Saiyan 2 before I can possibly take it further." Syera mumbled to herself before taking a deep breath and standing up.

"hm, well. Thanks for the surprise visit Mare-Do-Well but I think I'm calling it for today's training, funny how Twilight somehow convinced you to train with me. I should thank her next time I see her." Syera waved good-bye as Mare-Do-Well did the same and they left the area. However Syera couldn't help but think about her training today, it seemed much different, not cause of Mare-Do-Well but how she fought, her style, her speed, erratic nature. It seemed all like her friends combined into one. It could be mere coincidence or just very lucky dumb luck on Mare-Do-Well's part. "I still wanna find out who she is… " Syera told as she glided over the town, however before she went back to the library to get changed and possibly a bath, she noticed Rainbow Dash on a dark rain cloud, she seemed to be in a very sulking mood. Syera took a listen to Rainbow Dash's words before speaking her own.

"All anypony talks about is Mare Do Well this and Mare Do Well that! What about me? How could everypony forget about me so easily? I mean... have I changed? Same sleek body. Same flowing mane. Same spectacular hooves." Rainbow Dash looked over herself back and forth and wondered what happened, but she didn't seem any different than from before. This is where Syera chimed in.

"Hahaha, no way, you're still as awesome as ever Rainbow Dash. Now come on, what makes you think you've changed? You haven't seem to change at all to me at least, ever since we met. Plus I doubt anypony could forget your heroic feats." Syera told crossing her arms as she laid next to Rainbow Dash on the cloud.


"But... then... why am I all alone? I hate being all alone…" Rainbow sounded very sad as then Syera pulled her close to a hug. In which Rainbow Dash hugged back and whimpered a little bit.

"Trust me, you're not alone what so ever Dashie, come on now, if you were alone you think me and the others would not be there by yourself to support you? I don't think so, I as well as the others got your back to the end of our days. So don't even think for a second you're alone." Syera stroked Rainbow's mane, comforting her friend smiling brightly.

"Hm, you're right. Thanks Syera, I needed that." Rainbow Dash nuzzled her Saiyan friend, and then noticed how beat up she looked. "whoa, I assume your Training today was intense? What happened?"

"haha, yeah… About my training today. I did come to a conclusion but I'm not sure when I'll follow through with it. But I'm thinking of leaving Equestria as a whole for a new Training regime. To become even stronger than I am now. I can feel much more in me but what I'm doing now isn't cutting it… " Syera told breaking the news.

"L… Leaving!? Are you sure… We wouldn't see you for how long… But… Syera… " Rainbow was lost for words at the moment. But smiled softly, shedding a tear. "I understand, considering threats like Nightmare Moon and Discord, no wonder you'd train so hard."

"Yeah, though it's not only about testing myself in a fight and meeting strong opposition, but it's for protecting you, and the others, Equestria as a whole for that matter honestly." Syera told softly. "But I'm not going to right away, I'm waiting for the right time to make such a move. But I thought I'd let you know Rainbow." Syera told letting go of the Blue Pegasus.

"Anyway, that's not the only thing I've come to know in my Training, I had an unexpected training partner come and interrupt my session actually. I'll let you take a guess on who." Syera told crossing her arms.

"Who? Mare Do Well? Cause that seems to be the topic of conversation all around Ponyville!" Rainbow Dash said in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Yes actually" Syera told as she stretched.

"Wait really!? And she did this to you?!" Rainbow Dash asked surprised, as she looked at how tattered and a bit scuffed Syera was.

"Yeah.. She is pretty tough I will admit… But something just seems… off about her. Like I know her fighting style and everything… " Syera put her thumb and index to her chin as she thought about the fight that she and Mare Do Well had.

"Know her fighting style, what was it like exactly?" Rainbow asked.

"Well…. It was kinda like… " before Syera could explain, they heard a call from down below from a certain young filly they both knew.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash! Syera!" It was Scootaloo calling from below. Syera and Rainbow Dash looked down before dropping down to meet the young Crusader.

"Hey Squirt." Rainbow Dash had greeted the young filly with a small noogie to ruffle her mane.

"Hey Scootaloo, what brings you all the way out here?" Syera asked crossing her arms as she stood in front of Rainbow Dash and the young filly.

"To invite you to join us! We're heading off to the thank you parade for Ponyville's greatest hero, Mare Do Well!" Scootaloo explained.

"Oh? Is that so?" Syera asked in a bit of a surprise. When is it?

"It's happening soon within the next hour actually. At town hall." Scootaloo explained.

"No! No way!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed but it was then Syera pulled the blue Pegasus aside.

"Mind giving us a second Scootaloo?" Syera told as she huddled with Rainbow off to the side. Scootaloo nodded and just waited with a smile.

"Rainbow, remember the plan we talked about earlier? This could be our chance!" Syera told smirking happily as they talked quietly away from Scootaloo

"You're right… We can finally unmask this mare. Alright we'll go to it." Rainbow Dash told back happily and soon the two turned their attention to Scootaloo.

"We'll join you at the ceremony shortly, I have to make a Pitstop at the library to get cleaned and changed first. We'll see you there Scootaloo"

"Oh, okay. See you later then." Scootaloo told as she then began to trot in the other direction.

"Actually wait up Squirt! I'll join ya, Syera I'll save you a spot for when you show up okay!" Rainbow Dash told with a wink.

"Yeah, okay that sounds good. I won't be long, see you two there!" Syera waved good-bye to Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash as she flew her way to the Library where she took a quick shower to clean off all the dirt and sweat off her body. After doing so, she took a healing remedy that fixed her body, healing her wounds and such else. Grabbing a freshly new Gi, gloves and boots. She got out of the Library to meet the others in the crowd for Mare Do Well's hero parade.

Once in the crowd next to Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo, Syera and them waited for Mayor Mare to announce her speech on the Parade, which was now happening.

"Welcome to Ponyville's first, but surely not last, thank you parade, in honor of our city's greatest hero, the mysterious Mare Do Well!" With that said, Mare Do Well came onto the stage behind the curtains. Everypony cheering, only to be stopped by Syera and Rainbow Dash's rebuttal to the heroic nature of Mare Do Well.

"The mysterious Mare Do Well, huh?" Rainbow walked through the crowd along with Syera.

"Yeah, I gotta say you do seem very strong and yet familiar to me. So… " Syera then paused and a whirl of wind surrounded Syera as she then powered up to Super Saiyan.

"It's time to find out who you really are, Mare Do Well!" Syera had rushed and knocked Made Do Well off the stage, the ponies gasping in awe it all happened. "Ready set go!" Syera shouted as she gave chase along with Rainbow Dash.

The chase from Corridor to Corridor, lane to lane, alleyway to alleyway. It seemed that it was quite fast paced. However, it seemed very weird. Syera knew something was off.

"Rainbow wait a second." She halted the blue Pegasus who was behind her. After looking around, she noticed the scattered movements of Made Do Well, she wasn't fast at all. But it was the fact that she appeared so by being in more places at once. Once of them paused to whistle at them.

"What the hay?" Rainbow gasped, which is when Syera nodded for her to follow that decoy. Syera used Instant Transmission to Hone in on the others.

"Found you!" Syera had back handed one of the Masked Mares, grabbing them by the cape as she then tied it up. Tossing it in the Alley way.

"Grrr... I got you now!" Rainbow Dash leaped from a rooftop and tackled one from Behind Syera that she didn't see that was gonna sneak attack her.

"Hmm, nice. Now… As there are more than one as I suspected. Who are they… ?" Syera asked.

"Let's find out! Alright, Miss Mysterious! Mystery... solved!?" Rainbow Dash gasped as she pulled off the mask, it revealed somepony they both didn't expect.
"P-p-p-p- Pinkie?! Whudda- hud-d-duh- hud-d-duh- huh?!" Syera gasped as well and soon tool off the mask of the mare she had taken down who tried to break her grasp.

"Hm… " she took it off and then stood back with the mask in her grasp. "No… Way… Applejack?!" Soon the two others seen before in costume came and revealed themselves as Twilight and Fluttershy.

"There were three of you?!" Rainbow Asked.

"Four Rainbow Dash, four of them… And I had speculation but this… I had to know for sure since my sense of certainty was starting to wear thin. But to think you four actually did all this." Syera told as she powered down to her base form.

"Yup, we all played Mare Do Well at different times." Twilight added as Syera helped Applejack on her hooves.

"I stopped the carriage bus with these babies, Bucky McGillicuddy and Kicks McGee." Syera chuckled at the nicknames Applejack told about em.

"Yeah… And you nailed me with both of them earlier AJ… If you wanted to spare I wouldn't have mind. Same goes for you Pinkie." Syera told smirking at the nervous pink pony who laughed it all.

"Hehe, yup it's true, me and Applejack thought Made Do Well would have an interesting time sparing with you. And indeedly so I saved those construction workers with my Pinkie Sense." Pinkie told as her tail started twitching and she moved Rainbow Dash out of the way of a falling flower pot. In which everypony looked up.

"Sorry!" Shouted Cherry Berry as she had accidentally tipped her flower pot over the window sill.

"It's alright." Pinkie told smiling.

"And I used my magic to fix the dam. Glad to see you payed attention to such detail and skill Sis." Twilight told Syera.

"Yeah… You used the same spell multiple times before. Like the time when that rock that Rarity thought was a Diamond went through the Library that time. You fixed it right up, along with the times I might've shot one too many Ki blasts and different directions." Syera chuckled nervously at that.

"Ooh, ooh! And I did the flyby afterwards." Fluttershy added "I hope it was very heroic to look at."

"It was, honestly your Flight Pattern is quite noticeable since I have flown with you a couple of times to remember it. Was also another dead give-away that I thought of you when you did so." Syera remarked crossing her arms. Turning to Rarity who had spoke next.

"I made the costumes. Fabulous if I do say so myself! And Syera dear, we are to not speak of that one such an atrocity ever… " Rarity told with a growl towards the saiyan.

"I mean can you blame me, looking back at it was quite hilarious honestly." Syera added and Rainbow walked away a bit confused.

"I don't understand. Why? Why did you all do this?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah I gotta ask why too, I get being a hero is a big deal and all, but… you don't want me or Rainbow Dash to be the only heroes?"

"Of course we want you both to be heroes. Though, it seemed to get a little outta hoof a few times with you two. I could see pressure being built up on you Syera, I just wanted you to be safe and level minded about it." Twilight Sparkle spoke with concern to Syera, she had really been looking on to her sister's mental state and it didn't seem healthy to keep on doing what she was doing since all that attention on them seemed to have an effect. Syera wasn't very good with crowds after all surprisingly.

"Yeah… You're right on that. It was kinda weird at times, plus Rainbow Dash boasting up and down with signing stuff was kinda too much." Syera admitted in turn which Applejack added.

"Yeah, a real hero doesn't brag Rainbow Dash, take note from Syera, she doesn't. And I'm sure during some of them stunts ya'll pulled. She must've gotten in your tail feathers about how reckless ya been." Applejack told with a wink. In which Rainbow Dash responded

"Yes… At first it was fun, but the last few times like the Construction place… It was bad. The Dam was definitely the last straw, heck Syera came in after me to help me." Rainbow Dash said turning her attention to Syera. "I thank you for that by the way."

"Anytime, the real hero though was Twilight when she held that log out for us when we were in the roaring water, which in turn let us get out of it." Syera told which gave her sudden chills. "Erg… That was very scary, I thought I was gonna lose you Rainbow… " Syera shared a hug with Rainbow Dash for a brief moment in which all the ponies there awed at them sharing a tender moment.

"I'm still here right? That's all that matters. plus I have to admit..., I did start to at times brag a little." Rainbow spoke which made all the rest there snap at her as they all shouted

"A little?!" With glaring looks of disapproval.

"Okay… Okay, a lot. I admit a whole lot I did." Rainbow spoke chuckling a little as she broke the hug with Syera.

"Celebrating your accomplishments is natural. But…" Twilight had paused as Applejack came with other words to add

"...Rubbin' them in everypony's face is not." The country mare put out, in which Pinkie gave her two sense in as well.

"Yeah, the only thing that should be rubbed in anypony's face is chocolate cake." Pinkie told, licking her lips and drooling a little bit at the mention of such a delicate treat.

"I think we're getting off topic here." Applejack told.

"Hehe, I think what they're trying to say is, it's great to be really good at something Dash, but it's important to act with the respect and prosperity of others. In short, you can't do one deed and expect others to treat you highly like you're the new filly on the block who just got their cutie mark." Syera told Rainbow as she kneeled down on a knee from the hug they shared not long ago.

"Ohhhh. That makes loads more sense. Yeah. You're right. And I guess I should've also acted with a more clear state of mind, especially to those outshine me. Like Mare Do Well…" Rainbow Dash told which made her and Syera chuckle.

"Yeah, even though they turned out to be our friends who taught us, well mainly you Dash the real ways of being a hero." Syera added as she stood up.

"Sounds like you've both got letters to write to Princess Celestia." Twilight had added.

"Already got em covered. As their ghost writer, I've already penned a letter to the Princess for them." Spike added on as she still wore his fedora and trenchcoat.

"Really? We Appreciate that Spike but… " Syera looked at Rainbow Dash and nodded in agreement as the blue Pegasus herself spoke.

"I think we agree that the two of us really wanna write this letter ourselves." Rainbow had told the little purple dragon.

"Aww, come on, I wrote the whole thing already!" Spike had told in a sad yet disappointed tone.

"Oh really? Well, shoot away Spike." Syera told

"Yeah, let's hear it. Take it away Spike" Rainbow had added on, as Spike then began to read the letter. Clearing his throat, he began to speak.

"Eh-hem… Dear Princess Cel-" however he was cut off when Rainbow Dash shouted something to scare him.

"Look out! It's a real ghost!" She told pointed as Spike and Pinkie Pie ran off screaming. Twilight hovered a parchment to Rainbow Dash smiling. Same with Syera.

"Hold that for me Sis, I have something I wanna finish first." Syera told smirking at Applejack. "Hey AJ, how about coming at me one on one with "Bucky McGillicuddy and Kicks McGee"?" Syera got in a fighting pose. In which Applejack had chuckled and smiled at her.

"Hay yeah! I thought you'd never ask considering I did get you that one time by surprise. And I'm surprised you did tank them both pretty well honestly." Applejack tapped her hoof on the ground and got ready.

As the two got in a bit of a rumble, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Rarity witnessed it to the very end, and it was a sight to be reckoned with. Both sides were met with even amount of blows dealt to one another.

"Oh wow, I'm amazed Applejack, guessing with all the things we've done ever since Nightmare Moon and Discord… You're skills in how you deal blows with Bucky and Kicks have gotten stronger. Much stronger, and that's what I love to see." Syera told smiling and panting.

"Yeah, ah had to make sure I was and still am in tip top shape for what's ta come ahead of us ya know. Can't slack off when who knows what's coming along with the work on the farm, it's gotta be done somehow. We should spare more often ya know?" Applejack chuckled. "Or, maybe we can train a whole other way like getting a little bit of competition in at Sweet Apple Acres." Applejack suggested.

"I like the sound of that, sure. I'm down for it all." Syera told agreeing to such an offer.

As this chapter in the daily life of Syera and her friends come to a close, Syera still ponders in the back of her mind of what is really to come. Will it be filled with more heroes like Mare-Do-Well? Or more hero figures to look up to when in the face of evil?

Find out, next time.
On the adventures of Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

PreviousChapters Next