• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,606 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,606

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 23: Harmony Lost Part 2 - The 7 that Began thus will Fall or Fight for their Friendship!

Last Time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan

Discord has made his grand entrance on Equestria with a storm full of Chaos. However, Syera and her friends were able to draw his attention away for the moment.

Pursuing him through the Canterlot Palace Labyrinth with a small game he planned for the Seven friends. However, he pulled a dirty trick to make him win by tricking Rainbow Dash and getting her to take her wings back and leave.

“Well well, Looks like somepony broke the no wings, no magic rule! And so… Looks like we might be due for a big old storm of chaos!” Discord told, however since Syera knew what he had done to win his way out of this, she rushed him with her new found strength and gave it all to him. To the point she blew his top off, Literally.

However, this seemed to not be enough since the spirit of chaos was still kicking and breathing, Syera stood wondering what he was gonna do.

Will he get up or go down for the count!

Find out, Now!

Cue Intro Music: Harmony Lost Part 2 - The 7 that Began thus will Fall or Fight for their Friendship!

“Ha… ha…” Syera still stood in pose of the Celestia Destruction Wave as she faced the remains of Discord. His feet were twitching along with his one arm that was reattached, The saiyan then slowly approached his remains to check the damage. While she did that, it seemed Twilight was worried something was not right as well and she shouted to her.

“Syera! Be careful, it could be a trick to think we did succeeded, cause his chaos magic is still around us.” Twilight told her, which is when Syera looked over her shoulder.

“Yeah I gotcha!” She told then she looked at the Draconequus body only to find out, it was gone. “Huh!? Where’s his body?!” Syera shouted, only to now hear laughter from the chaos spirit who appeared behind her.

“Haha! I am here, and I won’t lie my dear saiyan, that hurt quite a lot. And I bet you wouldn’t know how much since I don’t blow people to smithereens!” Discord told angrily, however before he could strike the saiyan, she jumped up and did a backflip away from him and landed next to Twilight. It was then Discord started laughing, which caught Pinkie’s attention.

“And what are you laughing at!?” She screamed at him, which then in turn he calmed his laughter and told.

“Oh I must admit, you seven have just been the most fun! I've haven’t had this much fun in aeons!” Discord had told as he rolled back and snickered more. But Pinkie got in his world and told him.

“Well, quit it! You'd better think before you laugh at the Pink…” She paused for a moment to think then screamed “ie Pie!” however this provoked a reaction from Fluttershy.

“Oh, yeah? Well ha, ha.” Fluttershy mockingly laughed at her.

“Quit it!” Pinkie told the yellow pegasus, however this spell that Discord put on all of them seemed to turn them slowly but surely… more grey and glum.

“No. Ha, ha.” Fluttershy continued, this went on for a bit now it would seem.

“Quit it!” Pinkie yelled once more.

“No. Ha ha-ha ha ha.” Fluttershy still provoked and they went back and forth. However Applejack and Rarity caught Syera and Twilight’s attention.

“Uh... Rarity? This here diamond of yours? Twilight as well as Syera said we should uh… split it seven ways since we, uh, found it together.” Applejack told, however this provoked the Unicorn’s greedy side.

“HI-YAH!” Rarity shrieked as she kicked Applejack in the face sending her backwards a little. “Try it, punk. He's mine. All mine! Ya! Ya! Ya!” She continued to attack the farm pony.

“Girls, why are you all acting like this?” Twilight asked in a worried tone.

“Quit it! Stop it!” Pinkie shouted more at Fluttershy.

“Come on guys, we need to stick together. Now more than ever, since my powers..." Syera paused as she looked at her hand. "Even with this new found strength, alone I cannot take this guy down for the count!” Syera pressured with Twilight to get the mane seven to get back together once again.

“Is that so Syera? Well guess what! Ha, ha!” Fluttershy told and she still mockingly laughed.

“It's just too entertaining.” Discord told laughing as he observed the saiyan and pony friends situation. This provoked the Saiyan’s anger even more.

“Shut it you cocky bastard!” Syera snarled at him.

“Seriously, Stop it, Discord. You're not playing fair in the least bit!” Twilight told after Syera who was at the brink of losing it.

“I'm not playing fair? Perhaps we haven't met. I'm Discord, spirit of chaos and disharmony. Hello? And yes, cocky I am. But a bastard, that’s questionable.” Discord told as he got close to the saiyan and unicorn pony.

“How are we supposed to find the Elements of Harmony when you took away the labyrinth before we could get to the end?” Twilight asked.

“Wait a minute sis… that’s it! Twilight, he never hid the elements here at all!” Syera told as she thought for a moment, which means there is still hope.

“Ding ding! Good work on figuring that part out Syera, I’m surprised Twilight had thought the Elements were in the labyrinth. But let me refresh your memory of the riddle I spoke.” Discord as he stood next to both Twilight and Syera as he took them back in time a little to hear his riddle.

Twists and turns are my master plan. Then find the Elements back where you began.” He told earlier in the day as they looked back at it with Discord’s help.

“I never said they were in the labyrinth. Which was a good catch Syera, however I’m surprised you all played the little game I had.” Discord chuckled as he walked away after showing the two this flashback.

“But...but…” Twilight was still very confused as what the riddle means.

“Keep trying, Twilight Sparkle. And Syera you might wanna help her out as well as your friends” Discord had told then he mockingly told them both. “Maybe the magic of friendship can help you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some chaos to sow upon this land.” He told and was gone in a flash.

“Discord! Wait!” Syera called out but it was too late and his energy signature disappeared from the face of the land, only his chaos magic spoke for itself. As a cotton candy storm toiled itself in their area and rained… you guessed it.

“Chocolate milk? I hate chocolate milk!” Pinkie told as she looked up however she still drank a little.

“Ugh! Think, Twilight, think! "Find the Elements back where you began." Back where you began…” Twilight told as she thought long and hard.

“Hmm… I wanna say I got it… but the only thing I can think of is–” Syera was then cut off as she heard her friends still arguing.

“Don't touch my gem!” Rarity called out as she had Applejack ride her so called “Diamond”, however Fluttershy mocked her by touching it.

“I'm touching your gem, Rarity. Ha, ha.” She laughed even more as she hovered above with a hoof on the corner of it.

“Whatchu laughing at?!” Pinkie screamed at her.

“Ugh. I just want to go home…” Twilight spoke, which caught Syera’s ear by surprise.

“Wait a minute… Say that one more time!” Syera told as she got on her knees and held her sister by her shoulders.

“I said I just want to go… Home… Home… HOME! That’s it! "Back where you began!" The Elements must be in—” Twilight paused as both her and Syera both looked in the direction of.

Ponyville!!” They both shouted at the top of their lungs in cheer.

“Come on, girls! We have our heading!” Syera shouted as she jumped up in joy.

“Yes! And with any luck that we make it back to the library, we can find us the book that will get us out this nightmare for good!” Twilight told with pride and joy. However as she and Syera were skipping their way full of hope, they didn’t realize the stampede of running long hooved bunnies coming towards them and tumbled them down.

“Agh!” They both shrieked in pain, they almost seem flat as the ground itself however they soon popped up from the ground with stars circling their crowns. “Ow…” They both told in pain, however Fluttershy laughed and told.

“Good boy, Angel. Mama's so proud.” Fluttershy smiled, however as soon as the Unicorn and Saiyan got their heads on straight, it suddenly became nighttime.

“Wow, I can see so much better now. Whoa!” It was then the dirt paths became all of sudden slick and filmy, then the sun came back out. “I meant to do that.” Applejack told as she and the others got up from their slip and tumble from the farm pony.

“Wah! Ahh! Whoa! Discord's turned our dirt roads into soap!” Twilight told.

“I heard of having clean streets but this is too much!” Syera told as she got her balance together on the right path.

“But it is Beautiful, isn't it not?” Discord told as he skated beside the ponies and then in front of them.

“Discord… what did you do to our home!? Ahh!” Syera told as she almost slipped again.

“Oh this place, ah so you see.” Discord then cleared his throat and then told. “This is the new and improved Ponyville, and these are only my first of changes.” He explained. Pinkie was then skating across the soapy road with a harsh expression.

“This may look like fun, but it's not.” She told still not showing a bit of a smile as she skated across. This made Twilight and Syera just shake their heads, however Discord came outta nowhere behind them and grabbed both by the shoulder. She held Twilight in his grasp and just rested his other arm on Syera’s shoulder, surprisingly Syera was about 3 feet shorter than Discord himself so it wasn’t much of a height gap between them.

“Picture it. The chaos capital of the world.” Syera and Twilight both looked at Ponyville ahead of them but suddenly the sun went down and the moon rose again bringing night time again.

“Yeah… Wish we could but there is only one problem Discord.” Syera told with a stern expression.

“And that would be?” He asked.

“We can't picture anything. It's too dark.” Twilight answered for her which is when Discord let Twilight go and she splashed on the soapy ground. And proceeded to put his arms out his sides while Syera then looked up him with still a stern look with an eyebrow raised.

“Well, wait a few minutes and you'll see it in the beautiful light of day. Or not.” He told he then jumped like a ballerina and disappeared once more. However Syera sensed where he was and shot a Ki blast in his general direction and it hit him and he scowled in pain.

“Ponyville, the chaos capital of the world? Not if we have anything to say about it. right Syera?” Twilight asked as she looked her sister.

“Yeah, if anypony won’t save our hinds from this madness, then who will?!” Syera told as she powered up.

“Don't worry if anypony will, cause Nopony won't.” Fluttershy told as she skated by on the soapy ground with the mean laughter she constant emits. However the saiyan and Unicorn pressed onward with their friends till there were soapy roads, to tiled roads till there were no roads at all and just an empty void. Once they crossed that, they got to the library by the light of day, however long it would last.

“Okay, we're here. Everyone please, please, please just go inside, please?” Twilight pleaded.

“I absolutely refuse.” Applejack lied, however something was happening to each of them. They all become… grey, super grey.

“With pleasure.” Fluttershy told as she stomped on some wildlife in front of the library then entered.

“I hate libraries!” Pinkie told angrily as she got inside as well. However Rarity seemed to be having a problem.

“Rarity! In the Library now!” Syera demanded as she walked over to the hoarder of a Unicorn.

“Forget it, Syera! I know what you're up to. The second I go in, you'll have your little minion Spike come and take Tom!” Rarity told the Saiyan. which confused her and Twilight.

“Tom? You chose to name that “Diamond” after a pesky cat?” Syera told crossing her arms.

“Well, it's not going to work!” Rarity told finally afterwards.

“You're not going in without ‘him’, are you?” Syera asked still crossing her arms as she looked at her friend.

“Mm-mm.” Rarity nodded, with a sigh of defeat, Syera the walked forward and touch the rock with two fingers and place two other fingers to her head.

“Twilight, make room in there, were coming in.” Syera told the lavender unicorn as she walked inside, and within a few moments, Rarity and Syera were in the library with “Tom” with the use of Instant Transmission. However once they came in, Fluttershy splashed Spike with a bucket of mop water, which woke him up from his nap of cleaning the library.

“Ah! Brrr! What did you do that for, Fluttershy?” Spike asked confused and a bit cranky.

“'Cause you just looked so peaceful.” Fluttershy told with her mean demeanor.

“I...uh...huh?” Spike was confused, however when Syera placed “Tom” on the floor after she and Rarity got inside without having to cause a big hole in the wall. She tossed it down with a bit of a thud.

“Careful, Syera! You'll ruin his beautiful finish.” Rarity told as she caressed the hunk of a rock.

“Oh please, that thing has plenty of scuffs as it.” Syera told angrily as she looked at the dirty piece of the earth they live on.

“Uh… Syera? Twilight? what's going on? Why does everybody look so...gray?” Spike asked.

“Long story, will tell later.” Syera told as she scanned the bookcases and shelves, softly hovering above as she looked.

“Right now, we need you to help us find something.” Twilight explained.

“Hey, you two, what's soaking wet and clueless on what to find?” Fluttershy asked as she hovered above the saiyan and unicorn with the bucket of water still in her hooves.

“Fluttershy, I swear to Celestia, we don’t have time for—” It was then Syera and Twilight both got splashed by Fluttershy by water.

“Your face!” She told as she then plopped down the bucket on Twilight’s head, Syera however took it off her sister’s head. And the water situation, Syera just flared her aura and Twilight just shook herself off.

“What's happened to everypony?” Spike asked as he looked around and wondered what was going on.

“I guess you just bring out the worst in us, Spike” Applejack told which angered Syera to where she looked at her with a glare and she just scurried away chuckling next to the others.

“We will find the time to explain later Spike, We've got to find the reference guide to the Elements of Harmony before one of us does something they'll regret!” Syera told as she crossed her arms eying everypony in the room before she scanned the bookshelves looking for the reference guide of the elements

“The Elements of Harmony? Oh, I know exactly where that book is.” It was then the dragon scurried up a nearby book latter and pulled out the reference guide. “Found it!” He told as he held it in one hand.

“Hah!” Fluttershy then took away the book and held it in her grasp.

“Fluttershy…” Twilight said her name angrily.

“You'd better give us that book if you know what’s good for you!” Syera said as she bawled her fists and did a fighting stance.

“Keep away!” Fluttershy told in a sing-song voice as she then tossed the book to the big fat liar in the room.

“Hey! Applejack, give me that book!” Twilight yelled at her as she and Syera both rushed her, but she tossed it away before they got close.

“I don't have any book.” She told as she tossed it away to Pinkie, then she tossed it around again.

“Stop it right now you guys!” Syera yelled.

“Ugh!” Spike tackled Fluttershy who had the book but Rarity took it.

“Mine!” Rarity screamed out.

“Hey, do you even know what you just stole?!” Twilight told Rarity as she ran away with the Reference Guide.

“No, but if you want it, I want it!” She screamed as she teleported out of the way of Tom, however Twilight ran face first into him.

“THAT’S IT! GIVE US THAT BOOK NOW DAMMIT!” Syera and Twilight screamed, Syera’s energy charged up to an even greater height than before, making her new form appear again since her anger spiked again.

“Where is she? Where's Rarity?!” Twilight asked.

“Beats me.” Applejack told.

“Liar!” Syera then picked up Applejack.

“Huh!?” She gasped.

“I DON’T BUY IT!” She then decked her across the room and it was an all out brawl for the book as Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight dogpiled around Syera, eventually Twilight got the book and Syera flared her aura shoving all of the pony's back away from her, Spike and Twilight.

“Get back! All of you!” Syera told as she pointed two of her fingers forward and shot a few warning blasts at the hooves of their jerk friends.

“This is our book! And I'm going to READ IT IN ORDER TO HELP UP STOP DISCORD!” Twilight told as she flipped it open till eventually the book was out of pages to flip. In the middle of it all, held none other than. “The Elements!” Twilight shrieked in happiness.

“They were here all along!” Syera said happily as she turned her neck, however Rarity wanted to crawl close and take them. However Syera had a stern look and powered up her fingers with a ki blast at the ready and she backed away.

“This is great! Now you guys can defeat Discord and put everything back to normal!” Spike cheered as he clapped his hands together.

“See, girls? We did it! We found the Elements of Harmony! Together!” Twilight said as she looked the four other ponies who were in the room. However they didn’t pay a thought in the world for them at all.

“Heh, let me guess… You poor bastards don't even care, do you?” Syera asked as she put her hands on her hips.

“No!” They all yelled back.

“I never thought it would happen. Our friends Syera... have turned into complete JERKS!” Twilight told angrily.

“We’ll fix these jerks later. Right now, Necklace! Necklace! Necklace! Necklace! Big crown thingy! And… Seventh star Amulet… Come on, everypony, let's end this!" Syera told after putting on her amulet, Twilight had her crown on and placing each element of harmony on the respectful element bearers. Or at least everypony except one...

“But wait! aren't you two missing somepony?” Spike asked. He was right, the blue pegasus was not in the room.

“Nope. We've got the liar, the grump, the hoarder, and the brute. That just about covers it” Twilight told.

“What about Rainbow Dash?” Spike asked.

“Oh, the trechiere? Now that I think about her… Hmm…” It was then Syera smirked as she looked at Twilight and then they both looked at Spike.

“Yup, it's been decided. Congratulations, Spike, you're the new Rainbow Dash. Now let's go!” Twilight told.

“Me? B-b-but what if she finds out I've been impersonating her?” He moans in worriedly. “That won't end well.”

“Well Like it or, you're the best we got for a Rainbow Dash. Now let's go end this bastard so we don't ever have to talk to each other again!” Twilight said.

“Ooo… Not bad use of language Twi” Syera said chuckling. “But yes, let’s end this here and now!”

“Yeah! Woo-hoo!” All of the pony's except Rarity cheered since the hoarder herself was too busy trying to push out Tom.

“Move It Rarity!” Syera screamed and then she readied herself for a kick. “Look out, here comes Tom! Hyah!” She then kicked it out of the library Window making a hole in the wall and it came out with a crash.

“Well, well, well, I see you've found the Elements of Harmony. Oh… How terrifying!” Discord told in a mocking manner and laughed a little.

“You won’t be laughing for long once you get what you’re in for, which is right now. Hope you’re ready you Miscreant!” Syera told bawling her fist in front of her.

“Oh don’t worry, I certainly am. You've clearly out-dueled this miscreant of chaos, and now it's time to meet my fate. I'm prepared to be defeated now, ladies. Fire when ready.” Discord told as he created a Target on his chest cavity.

“Formation, now!” Twilight told as they all got behind Syera ready to charge her up with their power so she can deliver the final blow.

“ "Rainbow Dash", get out here now!” Syera shouted to the little dragon who gulped nervously however, got grouped up with them.

“Alright, Here it goes!” Syera pumped her right fist into her left hand as she then cupped her hands and the elements began to glow, the energy of each power soon gathered in her palms for the Harmonic Blast.

However there was a slight… defect, the Elements then stopped and the energy dissipated.

“What!?” Syera felt the energy disappear from her grasp and it just left her standing there in that pose completely out of energy to shoot at Discord.

“There’s something wrong!? What happened?!” Twilight said with a gasp.

“Mine's workin'. There must be somethin' wrong with yours.” Applejack told as she walked away.

“I HATE the Elements of Harmony!” Pinkie told as she tossed her’s off.

“Hmph! Garbage.” Same with Fluttershy, she tossed her’s away and Rarity took them.

“MINE!” She yelled. Spike felt bad so he took his off and tossed it to Syera.

“Sorry, you two... I guess I'd better get back upstairs and clean up the library. Good luck with all this– whoa!” Spike was about to head back inside but he tripped due to Fluttershy.

“Oops, sorry, Rainbow Crash.” She chuckled as she hovered above the ground.

“Bravo, ponies and courageous Saiyan, bravo!” Discord applauded for their attempt to stop him. Which is exactly he wanted. “Harmony in Equestria is officially dead. Discord rules, Celestia and Luna drools!” He told in a cheery fashion.

“Damn it…” Syera growled.

“It's your fault it didn't work!” Pinkie told as she then looked at everypony there.

“Who are you talking to?” Twilight asked.

“Any of you! ALL OF YOU! I'm outta here!” Pinkie told as she left, Applejack followed suit.

“I better go, too. I've got new better friends waiting for me at the farm.” That was an obvious lie from the farm pony herself.

“Yeah! I'm sick of you losers.” Fluttershy told as she left, everypony there went their separate ways… on an unsettled note.

“FINE! Leave! See if I care!” Twilight yelled at all of them.

“We don't need you guys either way cause I could do this by myself if I wanted to! Cause with friends like you, who needs...enemies…?” Syera told as tears ran down her face. She still stayed in her Super Saiyan 2 state and her aura just settled and she dropped to her knees as Twilight walked next to her and nuzzled her, they shared a moment where they looked at each other then hugged as they shared tears of sadness of losing their friends. However, at that moment they both seemed to have… turned grayer than normal. Syera’s hair in her Super Saiyan form was pure white and her clothes and her body turned gray, same with Twilight and everything about her. Grey and her hair black and with her light grey highlights. However they picked each other up and slowly walked away, to where… they did not know.

“Oh, my stomach! Twilight, Syera, you've got to see what I just did.” Discord grabbed the both of them and they looked over at what seemed to be Berryshine and there was a giant pepper shaker and she sneezes constantly.

“It's priceless!” He laughed wholeheartedly, however he saw how the two sisters were not so enthusiastic.

“Come now, Twilight and Syera Sparkle. You've both got to get into the spirit of things around here! After all, this is your new home.” He told as he pointed to all of Ponyville, in all of its glory and chaos that he created. However, Syera and Twilight both looked at each other then Discord and shook their heads.

“Not anymore…” Twilight told, then Syera continued.

“You’ve won Discord, Do what you want here… It's not our problem anymore, it's be pointless now that our friends are gone and you’ve destroyed what was left of them… So goodbye” It was then Syera powered off her Super Saiyan and just turned away from Discord and told these last few words. “May you live the rest of your life in Chaos and treachery.” Syera then walked away.

“YES!” he shouted but was then shocked a little since he was never told such a thing before. “Wait… did you really just wish me peace?” He asked Syera and she stopped in her tracks.

“If you call destroying reality itself as well as corrupting innocent lives in utter betrayal then yes… I did, don’t make me take it back.” Syera told as she then walked away leaving Discord to just stand in his tracks, however he then laughed triumphantly as he thought over her words, however… he seemed angry as well since it seemed to easy of a victory but he let it slide and enjoyed himself.

Syera then soon joined Twilight and Spike in the Library so they could leave Ponyville and potentially Equestria… for good.

“Pack your things, Spike, we're leaving. Ah Syera, glad you’re here to help us move.” Twilight softly smiled but soon went back to being serious and she just packed things that were important however, something was wrong with Spike that Syera noticed.

“Don't ask where we're going yet Spike, 'cause I don't know yet. Just not here.” Twilight told.

“Wait, Twilight stop packing I think something’s wrong with Spike, he’s spewing up letters like a bastard in here, look.” Syera pointed to all of the letters she upchucked out and he laid there groaning in pain and coughed a little and burped up another letter again.

“Ballocks… Ugh I can't...move. The princess...has been sending these things… since I came back upstairs.” He then belched once again. “Make... it... stop!” Syera grabbed the one he just burped up and she opened it.

“Wait… Twilight, these are…” She paused for a moment as tears ran down her face from what she was reading.

“These are all the letters… I've and... you've written to the princess since we’ve lived here in Ponyville. But why would she send them back?” Twilight asked confused.

“I dont know..., but I think we should read them.” Syera told as she read outloud another one.

"Real friends don't care what your cover is." Syera told as Twilight picked one up.

"Friendship is a wondrous and powerful thing." Twilight said right after her.

"And like the path cut through the orchard, there will always be a way through." Syera told as she read off another one.

"The best thing to do is stay true to yourself." Twilight spoke as she picked another one up.

"Everypony has a special magical connection with her friends. Maybe even before she's met them." They both read together as they picked up the last letter, and they gasped and their aura was restored and their appearance changed back to normal.

“That’s it!” Syera told excitedly.

“Yes!” Twilight shouted and then she spoke.

“Spike! Spike, it's all so clear! Can't you see? Discord's trying to distract us from what's important.” Twilight explained followed again by Syera.

“Because he knows how strong our power in our friendships are, and he's trying to keep us from seeing it! From who we really are, and what we are truly meant for when it comes to him.” Syera told as she clapped her hands and bawled both of her hands into fists in determination.

“Do you remember what I said the first day we arrived in Ponyville?” Twilight asked both Syera and Spike.

“Yes… that the future of Equestria didn't rest on us making friends. But the opposite is true! The friendships we've made since we've been here are what saved Equestria from Nightmare Moon! And what was needed then, is needed to save it from Discord!” Syera told wholeheartedly as she powered up to Super Saiyan, rejuvenated from this. However Spike was still in pain.

“You're right, you two. We've got to fight for our friendships!” Twilight told as she stood next to Syera and Spike.

“For them!” Syera shouted.

“For us!” Twilight shouted.

“For Equestria! We will stop Discord!” Twilight and Syera both told, however Spike groaned a little as he rested in his bed.

“Heh, I think it’s best we leave him to rest.” Twilight told with a chuckle.

“Yeah, now. We need our friends back. Grab the elements and let’s go.” Syera put her pendant around her neck as Twilight put on her crown. She used her magic to levitate the elements of harmony in a pack that Syera had on her back.

“So what’s the plan for restoring our friends back to who they were?” Syera asked as she stretched her legs and cracked her knuckles.

“Remember the failsafe spell I tried using on Discord’s magic? Well I’m gonna use it on them” Twilight told.

“You're kidding, How does it work again?” Syera asked as she opened the door of the Library as they walked outside in the corrupted Ponyville.

“I can use it by applying direct contact with each element bearer, while they have their element is around their neck and my horn comes in contact with their mind so they can remember, who they are. They aren’t themselves as of now, but this failsafe spell will fix it all for the best.” Twilight explained to Syera, it was still a little hazy but she just nodded.

“Alright, I think I understand, somewhat. Let’s get our friends back and send that ugly piece of work Discord back to hell where he came from.” Syera and Twilight soon made their way to their first stop, the first place they checked on the way to Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres to get the honest Apple of them all, Applejack. However, when they walked up to the farm it was in utter chaos, the place itself looked normal, its just that the livestock was out of the wazoo… Since pigs were flying, chickens were laying eggs like no tomorrow and the cows were mooing like crazy from the amount of milk they produced in such an unorthodox way. However, Syera stopped when she heard Applejack’s voice up ahead, she was with Granny Smith who was tap dancing like a young mare with a cane and all. Big Mac on the other hand was digging holes in the dirt like a dog all around the land.

And so Syera waved to Twilight to follow her as she spotted Applejack and walked towards her, and grabbed her element.

“And so I tried to defeat Discord, but none of my so-called "friends" would lift a hoof to help me.” She lied wholeheartedly against her will since Discord created such a mess of her, he was gonna pay big time.

“Applejack!” Syera shouted her name.

“Me and Syera, were here to bring us together once more to fight for our friendship.” Twilight explained to her honest friend of theirs, before they got closer, Big Mac came out of the ground panting and he licked both Syera and Twilight on the cheek.

“Eck…” Syera wiped her face of his slobbering tongue saliva and then focused back on Applejack.

“Oh, now you want to fight. Where were you and Syera when I was rufflin’ n tufflin’ with Discord?” Applejack told as she took a boxing pose swinging her hooves a few times.

“Enough lies! Snap out it now Applejack!” Syera told as she tackled her down, put her Element around her neck as Twilight performed the failsafe spell.

“You're not a liar.” Twilight told as the spell did it’s job and Applejack soon came back to it and shook her head as she felt Woozy, and her colors of her mane, tail and body as well her cutie mark were restored back to normal.

“Wh-what happened? Twilight, Syera! I saw a vision of us feudin' and fightin'. I couldn't face the truth, so I started tellin' lies. Can you ever forgive me?” Applejack pleaded as she kneeled next to both of then.

“We already have.” Twilight told with a smile.

“Now get back on your hooves Applejack, we got more friends to get back with us. Come on!” Syera told as she ran ahead of the two who followed in suite. Their next stop was Fluttershy’s, she kept her animals astray from her from how mean she was being. However after Syera slapped her silly with one good open palm, Twilight got to work and put her element around her neck.

“Oh no! Twilight, Syera, Applejack, I just had the worst dream! And after that slap Syera gave me, I felt better… but I feel so sad since I was so mean to everypony…” She whimpered and cried.

“It’s alright, and it wasn’t a dream, it was real. But we know who to make pay for it, and it is Discord. Now let’s go get Rarity and Pinkie.” Syera told as they all followed her to the next spot. Rarity’s, where she was polishing that stupid big boulder named Tom.

“Syera? Twilight!? What do you think you're doing?! Get away from my gem! Get away--!” It was then Twilight did her failsafe spell and her element around her neck. A moment later, Rarity came down swiftly with the boulder in her magic grasp and toss it up while Syera blew it to bits. “Let us never speak of this again.” Rarity told, which is then both Applejack and Syera laughed hard. And speaking of laughter, they got the element of laughter herself.

“And I-I turned gray! Can you believe it?!” Pinkie laughed so hard as she was wheeled in a wagon by Syera.

“Yes I can Pinkie, we all did… eventually, but no more, because we will stop the bastard who caused all of this.” Syera told as they soon came upon their final destination, Rainbow Dash’s place however it seemed she wasn’t home.

“Uh? She's not here.” Fluttershy told as she shrugged to the point of not knowing where she could be.

“Without Rainbow Dash, we can't use the Elements.” Twilight told and Syera crossed her arms and closed her eyes to find Rainbow Dash’s ki signature.

“She could be anywhere by now! We're never gonna find her.” Applejack told.

“Yeah, but we don’t have to look far.” Syera told as she looked up after her eyes opened.

“Yeah, 'cause she's right there!” Pinkie pointed towards her as the rest of the gang saw her too.

“Rainbow Dash!” Twilight shouted down to her.

“Hey, guys!” Rainbow shouted back not batting an eye towards them as she chilled on a cloud.

“We've been looking everywhere for you!” Twilight shouted to her in worry.

“That's nice.” Rainbow told not even batting an eye at the direction of her friends.

“Well if you haven’t noticed, Discord's still on the loose! We need you to help us defeat him with your element, Loyalty!” Syera shouted to her as she pumped her left fist into her right hand palm as she told Rainbow Dash about her element.

“Pfft. Loyalty, schmoyalty Syera! Haven’t you seen Ponyville? It's a disaster! I'm staying here in Cloudsdale where everything is awesome!” Rainbow told which confused everypony there, Rarity spoke up first about it.

“How in Equestria can she think that tiny patch of clouds is Cloudsdale?” She asked.

“Heh, the same way Discord got you to think that cheap rock was a bona fide diamond.” Applejack told with a smirk as she and Syera both laughed a little about it.

“I thought we agreed never to speak of that again.” Rarity told in a upset yet embarrassed tone.

“We know, but come on, it’ll be at least a week for that joke to go down” Syera laughed a little but then got serious about the Rainbow Dash situation.

“Ok, I think it’s time for Plan B ladies.” Twilight told with a smirk and they all huddled to go over it. It required some rope as well as the hot air balloon since some of the pony's couldn't fly except Fluttershy and Syera. Luckily as they got what they needed in the meantime, Rainbow Dash was taking one of her afternoon naps, so they positioned themselves right behind her.

“Okay, Fluttershy, you grab Rainbow Dash and hold her down. Applejack will lower me down from this rope so I can cast the memory spell on her.” Twilight whispered to the timid yellow pegasus.

“Got it!” She whispered back, Syera was right behind her with an extra rope to help tie her down.

Fluttershy then tapped on Rainbow Dash’s side and she snorted one good time before waking up to see them. “Um...I was just wondering if it's okay if me and Syera hold you down against your will for a little bit?”

“Why would you tell her that?” Syera asked Fluttershy with a worried tone.

“Nice try! Ponyville's your problem, not mine.” Rainbow told as she flew away fast with her supposive “Cloudsdale to protect” issue.

“Come on, we've got to catch her.” Syera then bursts after her.

“Hyah! faster Fluttershy!” Twilight told as she then made her fly fast as she wiped the rope in her mouth. Rainbow Dash saw this and then all of a sudden turned around and then started doing circular maneuvers in the air around them to throw em off.

“Applejack!” Syera grabbed a rope Twilight had and tossed it to her. However when Applejack got a direct attachment on that hog toss, the rope was insecure and it caught Rarity and Pinkie by the hoof.

“WHOA!” They both shrieked and were dangling by the rope that was wrapped around Rainbow Dash. “PINKIE! You were supposed to secure the ROPE!” Rarity yelled at her.

“Oops.” Pinkie told with a sheepish grin and Rarity just glared at her.

“Hold on girls, I got this one!” Syera then tossed another rope around Rainbow Dash however it seemed very tough to keep hold of her since she was going so fast so all that Syera could do was hold on with both hands as she, Pinkie and Rarity were on for a ride.

“Y'all are slowing her down! Just one more rope and it’ll do it!” Applejack shouted to them.

“Oh, Fluttershy, would you be a dear and FLY FASTER, please?” Rarity shouted.

“I… I can't!” Fluttershy told as she cried and whimpered.

“But you have to Fluttershy! Are you really willing let Discord control Equestria with his chaos!?” Syera told as she was dangling on the rope, but was slowly climbing her way up to try and slow Rainbow down more, her Super Saiyan Two form then powered up more to slow Rainbow Dash down a little as she pulled on the rope now.

“Syera’s right! If you can't catch her, Discord wins!” Twilight told, and this is when Fluttershy snapped.

“That big... dumb… ugly… BASTARD!” Fluttershy screamed which is what caught everypony by surprise and she flew very fast catching up with Rainbow Dash with ease.

“Okay, Applejack, last rope! Make it count!” Twilight told as she tossed the last rope towards Applejack.

“Do it now! We almost got her!” Syera told as she climbed the rope more and powered up her aura. Applejack snagged the third and final rope around their Rainbow pegasus friend and brought her to the ground and held her stationary.

“Lemme go! I don't need you guys! Leave me alone!” Rainbow snarled and snorted out, Syera then gestured her head towards Rainbow Dash to let Twilight know to do the spell. And once she did, Rainbow turned back to her cyan and rainbow loyal self for good.

“Wh-what happened?” She asked a little delirious and then she gasped. “How's Ponyville?” and then she ran to Pinkie and asked. “Where are the Elements?!” and then she tackled Applejack. “Did we stop Discord?” and then she ran towards Syera and jumped in her arms. “Did you get a new haircut or is this a new awesome form of Super Saiyan?” she asked. it was then everypony there group hugged and cheered.

“Ok ok girls, its a little early for a group hug, we can celebrate this mess once we deal with Discord...” Syera told as they still hugged it out after being united once again. However once they all got their Elements equipped, Syera and Twilight led the group to their final confrontation. After seeing Buffalo ballet around in tootoos and somepony floating around with a helicopter hat on making odd noises, they finally met Discord together and whole with the elements.

“Chaos is a wonderful, wonderful thing.” He told himself as he sat on his self proclaimed throne.

“Not as wonderful as friendship!” Twilight shouted.

“Or the beating you’ll get before we turn your ass back into stone!” Syera told as she crack her knuckles and smirked flaring her gold aura with electricity arcs bursting around her.

“Oh, this again?” He told as he drank a glass of that was full of chocolate milk but the glass was consumed and not the chocolate. Then he tossed it away and it exploded.

“That's right. You couldn't break apart our friendship for long.” Applejack told and she was dragged away by Discord’s magic.

“Oh, Applejack. Don't lie to me. I'm the one who made you a liar.” He told and it didn’t stop there as he dragged the others with him. “Will you ever learn?” He asked them. It was then Syera and Twilight looked at each other before nodding and they acted. Twilight formed a barrier around their friends and Syera decked Discord in the jaw with a Super Charged Haymaker.

“HRAH!!!” Syera screamed as time itself seemed to slow down before Discord flew down to the ground and got up holding his jaw in pain. Syera did a frontal flip and landed in front of Twilight and the others.

“I'll tell you what we've learned, Discord: we've learned that friendship isn't always easy!” Twilight shouted to him.

“And there's no doubt it's sure as hell worth fighting for!” Syera told as she rushed Discord again with incredible speed that is almost seemed she floated across the ground, in the process Discord received multiple punches directed right in his gut, making him gasp in pain.

She went behind him at first then did a 180 and connected it with both her left knee then her right knee to the side of his neck, sparks flying off on impact. Then she jolted back and did a full contact samersault. More sparks flew out this time as Discord stumbled onto the ground, blood was leaking out the side of his lips as he was holding his neck.

Syera landed on the ground next to Discord and raised her hand up, slowly turning around with a serious expression.

However Pinkie put a halt to it, this confused Syera a little but let it pass since she was gathering energy either way.

“Wait wait! before we kick his butt!” She then went underneath a cotton candy cloud and got drenched in chocolate milk and drank some of it and ate the whole cloud next then she joined the other ponies after cleaning herself off and growled.

“Nrg! Why don’t you just enjoy my Chaos!?” Discord screamed as he then rushed Syera as she was still charging the ball of energy, his fist punching her dead in the face, but it didn’t faze her one bit since she kept the same serious look with her new power and her Element began to glow and the energy from the others collected in the palm of her hand that was raised.

“Because it is long past due it’s stay. Every chaotic deed you’ve created has an Echo, and in turn, your own mischievous and chaotic power will be your undoing!” Syera told as Discord backed away in fear and shrieked from it.

“No… NOOOOO!!!” He screamed as Syera with the combined elements power, the orb in Syera’s hand, she squeezed it and she threw the energy outward towards him. the sparkles that flowed around Discord locked him place so he wouldn’t move. Then as the mane 7 grouped together, the energy from them came rushing towards the mischievous spirit, unleashing a bright and colorful harmonic Rainbow that not only turned Discord back into stone once again, but thus, cleansed Ponyville and the rest of Equestria all together in one.

Once the dust settled and the light faded.

Syera, Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy landed on the ground with a smile. The stone statue of Discord fell on the ground with a thud in front of them. They all cheered and rejoiced in their victory.

Syera on the other hoof was just smiling and laughing softly with her friends in the taste of victory, but then she lost her balance fell down to her hands and knees, all of them gasped and rushed over to her.

“Are you alright Syera?” Rainbow Dash asked worriedly.

“Yes dear, are you ok?” Rarity asked, It was then Syera raised a hand to all of them, and she panted and soon her new Super Saiyan form turned off on her, her hair returned to the dark black redish color it was and her bangs hung back in her face.

“Yeah… I’m just… Hungry is all, and could use a little more training in that new form.” Syera told smiling weakly at all her friends before they all grouped together and laughed, hugged and all the stuff in between that friends do.

Once the rest of the mane 7 helped their saiyan ally and friend back on her two feet, they stood in front of the statue of Discord eying it, wondering in their minds if this will be the last they see of him.

And so with this foe defeated, what will be next to deal with for these group of friends?

Find out, Next Time!

PreviousChapters Next