• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: Attack of the Cutiesprites!

Last time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

They met Zecora, a Zebra who lived in the Everfree Forest. She was gossiped about as well as said to be an Evil Enchantress who does Evil Dances, according to Pinkie Pie's Knowledge.

However none was true, except that she is a true friend to Syera and the Six ponies who helped them over come the infectious plant known as Poison Joke with her herbal bath recipe.

Now, what awaits Syera and her friends? find out now!

cue intro music ~ Attack of the Cutiesprites!

Syera was standing atop of the Golden Oak Library, her eyes closed as she was focusing on something. "Hmm....." as her eyes were closed, she could sense and feel almost everything around her.

Twilight was watching her, also being completely silent and she took notes on what she was going to do. "Ok sis, what are you up to?" Twilight wondered to herself as she watched her sister concentrate on something, who knows what.

Syera then opened her eyes. Tensed up a little bit, and soon let loose a small shockwave of energy. It may have been small to her, however it had enough force to move its way across Ponyville and further beyond it. Almost everypony, within a 20 mile radius could feel the pulse of her energy. "So this is the extent of my power." Syera said as she could feel the burst of it reaching out before dissipating into thin air

"Oh wow! Syera that was incredible, what was that?!" Twilight sounded excited at what her sister did. Syera then proceeded to explain. However, the shockwave of Ki energy kinda made a bit of a ruckus in the Library and places nearby.

"I concentrated for at a few minutes so I could get a bearing of the town's layout, I could see and feel everyponys' energy, even yours as you scribbled down those notes. I then sent out a bit of excess Ki, I'd say it was about 5 percent of my energy pushed out. And......oh wow, I think we should clean up in the Library." Syera said as she stepped off the roof and onto the balcony where Twilight is and saw the Library was a big mess.

"I got all of that down Syera, wow only five percent of your power was pushed out, I can't imagine what it could be like if you did 100% of your energy." Twilight then realized what Syera said about the Library being a mess from the shockwave, along with her mess of midnight readings on top of it. "Oh uh...yeah.....I guess we do have to clean this up, we should hurry too. When the Princess gets here, we need to make sure this place is spotless, and also the town's preparations for her arrival." Twilight and Syera, as well as Spike then got to work cleaning the library. Syera was still awestruck on how only five percent of her power pushed out did all of this. On that note, it left Syera thinking realistically, if she did release 100% of her energy out in one big burst, what would happen?

"Hurry up Spike, this place isn't gonna clean itself from the mess." Twilight said as she was picking some books up off the floor, and dusted some areas off with a feather duster. Same goes with Syera as she was up high stacking some books back where they were since nearly all the books came off the wall from that Ki shockwave that she let out.

"This place also didn't make the mess itself you know." Spike said angrily.

"Yeah I'm sorry Spike, I was testing out something on the rooftop of the library. Only to find out the results sent a small shockwave out from my Ki energy. So....yeah this happened, especially on top of Twilight's mess of reading multiple books at once." Syera explained, apologizing to Spike and tell it's not completely her fault, just she made it a bit worse.

"Guys cut the chatter, Princess Celestia is gonna be here tomorrow, we definitely want this place to look presentable." Twilight said as she kept dusting off different parts of the Library.

"Twilight, relax. Besides it's just a casual visit right? She just wants to know how much we've improved in our time in Ponyville right?" Syera claimed and she was right, Twilight couldn't disagree.

"You're right, but still this is the Princess we're talking about. There's nothing casual about royalty coming down to visit our town." Twilight explained.

"How so? Princess Celestia may be our Princess but that doesn't mean she can't have casual visits from time to time. Especially with Princess Luna, she is still recovering from the Nightmare Moon thing, that's a tough thing to deal with on a daily basis along with current events from all around Equestria, so I can't blame her from wanting to come down and take a break and see us. The last time I saw her and Luna, me and Spike were up in Canterlot doing some important business while you were down here. By the way, you still haven't told me the whole story of how that slumber party went with Applejack and Rarity yet." Syera asked her sis, still wondering about how that thing went.

"There will be time for that later, anyway, we should focus on getting this place clean." Twilight then got to work more.

"Twilight, you should really take Syera's advice and read one book at a time.....agh!" Spike fell off the latter as he tried to get a stack of books on the shelf but they were too heavy.

"Careful Spike, here let me help you." Syera then took the books he had and put em on the shelf.

"You know it'd probably be easier if there weren't three of us in here all at once walking over each other's feet or hooves." Spike said which gave Twilight an idea.

"Great Idea! I'll go oversee the preparations in town while you and Syera clean." Twilight then took out the door. "Wait that's not what I....agh....." Spike sighed in annoyance but Syera patted him on his back lightly in reassurance.

"Don't worry Spike, I got your back. Now, let's get this done." Syera and Spike then got to work on cleaning up the Library. Soon after they were done and the place was sparkling clean, Syera decided to check up on Twilight, as well as see some of the preparations herself. Saying her goodbyes to Spike, Syera used Instant Transmission to go to where Twilight was currently at. Which now happened to be Sugarcube Corner, along with their other Ponyville friends.

"Hey Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie. What's going on? And....what...are those?" Syera said pointing at what appeared be little round bugs with big green eyes with tiny legs, one was brown, one was yellow and the other was green.

"I have no idea, but they're so adorable." Fluttershy smiled as she nuzzled one of them. "Would you like one?" She asked.

"Um...no, I'm good." Syera responded and kindly refused the offer.

"I'll take one off your hooves. I've never seen anything so... adorable. Besides, it'll be nice to have a companion for Spike so he be bothered by me so much while I'm studying late at night." Twilight then took one of them, it the yellow bug of the bunch that Fluttershy had.

"How about you Pinkie?" Fluttershy asked her pink party pony friend.

"A Parasprite?! are you kidding me....eck no....plus this means I gotta go find a trombone." Pinkie said in disgust as then ran towards the door.

"A para-what?" Twilight asked confused.

"Wait, Pinkie? why do you need a trombone?" Syera asked wondering what is she up to. "I'll explain everything on why I need one if you agree to help me search for one." Pinkie told Syera that she'll need help getting a trombone.

"Um ok? Sure I'm in, let's go find us a Trombone." Syera then followed Pinkie around town wondering where they could possibly find a Trombone.

"Aha! Syera over here! I found a trombone!" Pinkie then gave showed the Trombone to Syera. "Ok, mind explaining why a trombone?" Syera then asked.

"Ok, look you know those things that Fluttershy brought in at Sugarcube Corner?" Pinkie asked Syera.

"Um...those Parasprite thingys right? what about em?" Syera asked, obviously not knowing a single thing about em.

"Parasprites are very bad news, and if we don't find the instruments on this list here, we're gonna be experiencing a very bad time." Pinkie explained handing Syera the list of instruments they need.

"A trombone. An Accordion. A Harmonica. A Banjo. Maracas? A Tuba? Cymbals? A Tambourine? A Flute and a set of drums?" Syera was very confused after reading the list, stuffing it in her pocket, then looked at Pinkie. "Are you sure about these Pinkie?" She asked concerned if these instruments are really the key to getting rid of these Parasprite bugs.

"Yes! it is important we get these Instruments before tomorrow, ya know the Princess arriving and all." Pinkie said.

"You're right, its important we get rid of these things quickly. though I could incinerate them....but no....I couldn't destroy something that only does what nature selected it for." Syera said with a serious look as she could feel a shift in the wind. It could only mean one thing, and that is to trust Pinkie Pie and collect these instruments.

"That is true, I may not like the Parasprites, but I don't want you to kill them. So let's get to work Syera." Pinkie Pie and Syera got to work finding the instruments. However, they were only able to find 2 of the instruments for the day. Pinkie invited Syera to stay the night so they could be ready for tomorrow.

"Syera, its best you stay with me for the night, we need to get up extra, extra early in order to find the instruments." Pinkie Pie explained.

"Alright, let's get some shut eye for the night." Syera soon layed down on the airbed next to Pinkie's bed, which her Pink Pony friend set up for her to sleep in Pinkie's room in the loft above Sugarcube Corner. She took her shoes and gloves off, but kept her Gi on. The next morning, the duo continued their search. They were able to find a harmonica since Applejack allowed them to borrow it. "Alright....now to find a Banjo...." Syera said.

"Ooo! I know where to find one, I always kept one at Sugarcube Corner, just in case this happened." Pinkie smiled brightly, so they got the Banjo and looked for the next instrument.

"Maracas?" Syera then thought of a place. then the two both smiled when they both thought of the same place. "The School house!" Miss Cheerlie should be able to let them enter the band room if they ask nicely enough. Luckily, it seems Cheerlie did since we broke down what was going on with the Parasprites and stuff. So they got a pair of Maracas for both of them, along with two tubas.

"Wait, weren't there supposed to be some Cymbals here too?" Pinkie asked.

"Um I believe Featherweight borrowed them so he could practice for band class." Cheerilee told us. We then decided to pay him a visit.

"Pinkie, grab hold, were gonna go see Featherweight then, thanks for these Ms Cheerilee, we'll see you around." Syera thanked the kind teacher, and then had Pinkie grab hold of her arm and she used Instant Transmission. They soon appeared before Featherweight. They were able to get the Cymbals for him no problem.

"Alright! we got three more to go Pinkie, I can't believe how much progress we made." Syera said, Pinkie and her giggled a little.

"Oh yeah! these cymbals will do amazing work for us." Pinkie said, however they flew away since there was a sudden gust of wind, a strong one at that.

"Wait...what's going on!?" Syera then looked ahead and saw Rainbow Dash was doing something, she was doing some sort of Hyper-Tornado move.

"Wait! Rainbow Dash, stop! We need those cymbals!" Syera called out. However it was to late." They flew off somewhere fast. Luckily Syera was able to catch them before they flew and hit something and get potentially damaged.

"Whoa! I can't hold this much longer!" Rainbow Dash screamed as she lost control of the Hyper Tornado. As soon as she did though, all of these Parasprites came rushing out in a serious swarm.

"Whoa!? just how many of these guys are there?!" Syera wondered as a lot of them came rushing out and then headed to Ponyville to eat all of the food and crops.

"This isn't good" Syera said and Pinkie Agreed.

"Yeah, we don't have much time. We need to hurry and get the remaining Instruments Syera." Pinkie said as she hurried along with Syera. However they were stopped by Twilight's spell to stop them in their tracks.

"Pinkie! Syera, you two just ruined our plan to get rid of these things!" Twilight told them, however this caused the two to get mad.

"Wait, your plan?! we were already 3 steps away from getting our plan done!" Syera explained and soon broke out of her spell with a sudden burst of Ki.

"And ruined, we're actually trying to fix this! you ruined it by almost making our Cymbals fly off somewhere!" Pinkie said with a bit of annoyance.

"Oh come on girls, we don't have time to deal with their shenanigans, we need to get rid of these things!" Applejack said as she and the others then left in a hurry.

"Come on Pinkie, we need to find those last few instruments!" Syera told her and she nodded in agreement.

"Right! let's get going!" Pinkie said and the duo continued their search before it was too late.

They soon found the Tambourine and the set of drums. The only thing missing now was a flute. It happened to be in Rarity's Boutique, however when they came in, there were a whole bunch of Parasprites eating....her dresses? wait what? I thought they were eating the food, not clothes or anything else! "Rarity, what the hell is going on, why are they consuming your prized clothing?!" Syera asked in shock.

"Well Twilight cast a spell to stop them from eating the food and crops but, now they started to eat everything else!" Rarity explained.

"Oh good grief.....Twilight, it would be better if they ate the food, now they're destroying the town!" Syera said horrified.
"Pinkie, I hope this plan you have will work!" Syera said terrified.

"Don't worry, we got the last thing we need! The Flute, which is what I'll need you to play while I handle the rest!" Pinkie explained as she set up all the instruments on her.

"Got it, you sure you can play all 9 of those instruments on your own?" Syera asked her.

"Watch me. Alright, ready?" Pinkie asked her Saiyan comrade.

"Yeah, let's rock this thing." Syera said and soon they started playing each instrument.

"Ok, hit it" Pinkie said, soon Syera started off with the first few notes of the music. Then soon Pinkie followed suite, this uproar of music suddenly gave the whole town a new vibe. This caused the Parasprites to stop their rampage on the town and follow the Pink Pony and Saiyan. Their music was very loud and attractive.

"Ok, looks like Pinkie's plan worked! these little buggers are following us!" Syera thought to herself as they continued to play the music till they were at the edge of Ponyville. Little did the duo of Musicians noticed the Princess had arrived already on the scene, luckily they were able to get rid of the Parasprites that were in Ponyville.

"Phew.....glad that is over, they're gone. Man, I'm glad I learned how to play this flute so fluently." Syera said.

"Yeah, you were awesome Syera, I couldn't have done this without you, and look, these meanie Parasprites are gone for good!" Pinkie said with a bright smile as she had all of her instruments on her.

Soon the duo were met by the other ponies including Princess Celestia herself.

"Princess Celestia, forgive us for the loud ruckus, it's kinda a long story." Syera and Pinkie Pie explained to her.

"Don't worry, whatever it was about, it seemed quite important for the current task of getting rid of those pests that Twilight and the others told me about. Now, I have to apologize as well since I have to cut this visit short since there is a little bit of a....."infestation" in Fillydelphia, so my subjects there require my attention." The Princess explained, then soon she left but then said one more thing to Syera.

"And Syera, keep up the good work, I hope to see you, Twilight and your new friends very soon." Celestia told her, this caused Syera to nod with a smile. "I will, and good luck handling this infestation you were talking about." Syera said as she waved goodbye to the Princess along with the others.

"Syera, Pinkie Pie. How did you know how to get rid of the Parasprites?" Twilight asked in shock at their sudden performance of music.

"I honestly didn't know it would work, but Pinkie here was the one with the idea in mind. It seems obvious that this has happened before, right?" Syera asked Pinkie.

"Yeah, a wise pony told me that the only way to get rid of Parasprites was to play a combination of 10 instruments all at once." Pinkie explained

"So that's why you two were bend on getting those instruments!" Rainbow Dash said in realization.

"Yup, I honestly doubted the plan at first, but I had to take a chance, Pinkie Pie is my friend after all." Syera said.

"And friends got each other's backs in the end." Pinkie said with a smile and soon, her and the Syera shared a small hug. The others grouped in as well in hug for a bit.

"Hmm.....now to clean up this mess." Syera said as she looked at the town. It was a disaster indeed. They needed to get started on repairs for the town. but before they did, Pinkie did one last song with her Trombone, it was the sound of failure. This caused all Seven of them to laugh whole heartily and smile.

"Alright everypony, let's do this." Twilight told Syera and her friends as they rallied up the ponies in town to get details on the damage on the buildings and crops that were eaten, cause surely they were low on food and the buildings were barely holding together.

As repairs went on in the town. Syera wondered if there are going to be any more crazy events such as this.

Only way to find out was to have patience and time, its all Syera and the others can do for the time beings. With the Gala being a month and a half away, who knows what'll happen between now and to the Gala.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, just wanted to say that this chapter is kinda short compared to the previous ones, but I promise the chapters to come will be a bit longer. So stay sharp on the next ones to come, till then, see you around. :pinkiehappy: :derpytongue2: :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next