• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6: The One-way Ticket to the G.G.G

Its been about a week or 2 since the whole "Nightmare Moon incident", but Everypony seems to be adjusting back to normal life as usual. But adventures are in Ponyville for Syera and Twilight? find out now!

cue intro music - The One-way Ticket to the G.G.G!

Right now Twilight Sparkle, Spike and Syera are helping Applejack on her farm, Sweet Apple acres.

Syera's POV

Man, I can't believe its been two whole weeks since Nightmare Moon a.k.a Princess Luna's return, there may be some issues with Town hall being repaired and such.

I apologized to everypony since I kinda did shock them with my sudden transformation, though their kids thought otherwise.

"Whoo-wee, thank ya very much Twilight and Syera, I wouldn't have been able to get all these apples on my own without your help. I had a bet with Big McIntosh that I'd get all these apples into the barn by lunch, and since Im gonna win, he's gonna walk down Stirrup Street with one of Granny Smith's girdles" AJ said chuckling and thanking us.

"Hey its no problem really, besides what are friends for?" I said carrying about 5 bushels of Apples in my hands which were a good workout.

"No....no..." Spike said as he was searching through the apples for the right one.

"What Syera said, and Im glad the goal is lunchtime, all this working has made me hungry for dear life." Twilight said, which in turn made my stomach growl loudly.

"Oah.....sorry girls, my Saiyan instincts are kicking in since you said Lunchtime." I said making us all laugh cheerfully.

"Yeah, tell me about, Im starving." Spike said.

"But all you've been doing was lounge on my back all the time we worked." Twilight said to the little purple dragon.

"I know, you've been working all this that I've missed Snack time." Spike retorted.

"Well you didn't have to come with us, you know that right Spike?" I said retorted back to his claim.

"Aha! found it!" Spike shouted holding a bright red apple in his hand, really flawless too and it looked good.

"Oh Spike, that looks delicious" Twilight compliments licking her lips a bit. then in one bite he chewed it down.

"Whoa! Spike!" I said to him.

"Hmm? what?" He said wondering if he did something wrong.

"I knew it looked good but you didn't have to chomp it down in one bit, sheesh, and hell you could've given it to Twilight, she's the most hungry of us all." I said to him.

He was about to respond but he then burped a huge flame and with it came a letter with the Princesses' golden seal.

"Whoa, looks like we got a letter, I wonder who its from" I said in a sing-song voice.

"It looks like its from Princess Celestia, I wonder what for?" Twilight wondered as she said that.

"Maybe Nightmare Moon is back!" I said in almost a scared tone and they all jumped and I laughed a bit.

"Come on, be serious here Syera, if Nightmare Moon was back, wouldn't there be eternal night or something right now?" AJ asked me with a look that said "really".

"Oh I know, I just wanted to see your faces with that reaction" they all looked at me with a glare then shook it off and I chuckled a bit and shrugged.

"What's it really say Spike" Twilight asked the young dragon.

he cleared his throat a bit before speaking out loud the letter.

"Hear ye, hear ye. Her Grand Royal Highness, Princess Celestia of Equestria, is pleased to announce The Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot, on the 21st day of, eh, yadda yadda yadda, cordially extends an invitation to Twilight Sparkle, Syera plus one guest" Spike said and the held three golden tickets out the side.

"The Grand Galloping Gala!" Twilight and AJ said with excitement as they hopped around joyfully.

"What's so great about the Gala anyway?" i said having absolutely no knowledge of the event.

"The Grand Galloping Gala is one of the biggest events of the year and everypony from all over Equestria comes together and socialize. I've never been to the Gala itself, have you Spike?" Twilight said asking him.

"No, and I plan on keeping it that way, I don't want any of that fruity frilly crapola in my life." Spike said.

"Well now that Spike says that, it sounds pretty frilly and such, which I don't like, but I'll go for your sake Twilight" I said staying by my sister's side always.

"Thank you Syera." Twilight said to me thanking me for being there for her.

"Twilight, I hope it isn't to much to ask but could I have that spare ticket to the gala?" AJ asked her politley.

"How come?" Twilight asked.

"Well shoot, if I can make it to the gala, I can get some renovations done around here.....I can see it now." AJ Continued.

"Ponies would be lining up and buying all sorts of little vittles till the cows come home, Do you have any idea how much business I could drum up for Sweet Apple Acres? Why, with all that money, we could do a heap of fixin' up 'round here. We could replace that saggy old roof, and Big McIntosh could replace that saggy old plow, and Granny Smith could replace that saggy old hip." Wow, that's some serious stuff I thought to myself as AJ explained.

"Why, I'd give my left hind leg to go to that gala." She finished.

"Wow, that's pretty deep Applejack." I said to her but before I could say more.

"Wait, whoa!!" We heard from above and then something crashed on top of me making me drop all the apples we collected.

"Ugh. Are we talking about The Grand Galloping Gala?" Rainbow Dash said getting up off me and I stood up and collected the apples back up in the baskets.

"Rainbow Dash. You told me you were too busy to help me harvest apples. What were you busy doing? Spyin?" AJ asked the mischievous blue Pegasus.

"No, I was busy napping, and I just happened to hear that you have an extra ticket?" Rainbow Asked me and Twilight.

"Yeah, but--" is all we both got out before she cheered on.

"YES! This is so awesome. The Wonderbolts perform at The Grand Galloping Gala every year. I can see it now." Oh great, another story. this is making me even more hungry than before! my stomach growled a bit more.

"Everyone would be watching the sky. Their eyes riveted on The Wonderbolts, but then in would fly, Rainbow Dash!" She exclaimed and continued.

"I would draw their attention with my Super Speed Strut.

"Then, I would mesmerize 'em with my Fantastic Filly Flash."

"And for my grand finale, The Buccaneer Blaze! The ponies would go wild!"

"The Wonderbolts would insist that my signature moves be incorporated into their routine, and then welcome me as their newest member.

"Don't you see, Twilight and Syera? This could be my one chance to show 'em my stuff. You gotta take me!" Dash exclaimed in our faces but then AJ grabbed her by the tail and yanked her down in her face.

"Now wait just one pony picking minute! *spits out her tail* I asked for that ticket first!" AJ said to her.

"So?! that doesn't mean you own it!" Rainbow retorted.

"Well I challenge you to a hoof-wrestle! winner gets the ticket!" AJ said challenging her.

"Alright!" Dash said and with that they started to have a hoof wrestle on an old tree stump.

I already saw enough so I walked over to them and broke it up.

"Girls! enough!" I said breaking their hoof wrestle apart.

"Now, these are me and Twilight's tickets, I think the one with the best reason deserves to go, what do you think Twilight?" I asked her and she nodded in agreement.

"Drumming up money for the farm!"

"Getting a chance to hang with the wonderbolts!"

"Replacing Granny's hip!"

"Living the dream!"

Each said their statements and they were good reasons no doubt.

"Oh damn, those are helluva good reasons." I said

*stomach growls*

"Looks like Im not the only one who is hungry and besides we can't make big decisions on an empty stomach, come on Syera and Spike, lets get some food." Twilight said to me and Spike and I followed her back to Ponyville and I looked back for a sec and saw those two hoof wrestle again.

I shook my head and chuckled a bit under my breath as we went on.

"So, where do you think we should eat?" I asked Spike and Twilight.

"Well we could go to Sugarcube Corner." Twilight said.

"Nah....we had food from there like 2 days in a row and it was mostly muffins and sweet tarts, lets get some real food if thats alright." I said wanting something else besides sweets to keep me going.

But as I said that, we were all hit my a certain pink pony we know.

"Ahg! what the hell?!" I screamed out in a bit of annoyance. it didn't hurt though.

"Ahhhh! spiders on my face! help!" Pinkie screamed but there were no spiders, it was the three tickets we had to the triple G.

"Wait! those aren't spiders! their tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala!" She said with a smile with stars in her big blue eyes.

Oh great....here we go with another reason or story to go again. ugh.....

"It's the most amazing incredible tremendous super-fun wonderful terrifically humongous party in all of Equestria! I've always always always wanted to go!" She stated and broke into song.

Which sounded like nothing about sweets, cakes, balloons and other crap I don't recall.

"Oh thank you, Twilight, it's the most wonderful-est gift ever." Pinkie said as I dusted myself off and was about to pick up the tickets.

"Wait! are those what I think they are?!" Rarity said from out of no where she appeared as I picked up the tickets.

"Uhh....." both me and Twilight got out.

"Yes! Twilight and Syera are taking me to the Grand Galloping Gala up in Canterlot!" Pinkie exclaimed to Rarity hopping up and down.

"The gala? I design ensembles for the gala every year, but I've never had the opportunity to attend. Oh, the society, the culture, the glamour! It's where I truly belong, and where I'm destined to meet him."

"Him! ... Who?" Pinkie asked Rarity.

"Him. I would stroll through the gala, and everyone would wonder, "Who is that mysterious mare?" They would never guess that I was just a simple pony from little old Ponyville.
Why, I would cause such a sensation that I would be invited for an audience with Princess Celestia herself, and the princess would be so taken with the style and elegance that she would introduce me to him, her nephew: the most handsome, eligible unicorn stallion in Canterlot. Our eyes would meet, our hearts would melt. Our courtship would be magnificent. He would ask for my hoof in marriage, and of course I would say, "Yes!" We would have a royal wedding, befitting a princess, which is" She giggled briefly. "what I would become upon marrying him, the stallion of my dreams."

"Twilight, Syera darling, I simply cannot believe you would invite Pinkie Pie so she can... party, and prevent me from meeting my true love." Rarity said with Disappointment

"How could you? Hmph." She pouted at us which broke my heart down with guilt since its so hard to choose!

"Well we haven't really deci- hey!" I said as I felt the tickets get snatched out of my hands, I turned around and saw it was Angel, Fluttershy's Bunny.

"Angel, these are perfect" I heard Fluttershy say.

"Uh...listen guys, we haven't decided who to give the ticket too." Twilight said

"YOU HAVEN'T?!' Pinkie and Rarity shouted at us both.

"Um....Excuse me, Twilight, Syera if it isn't too much to ask, I mean if you haven't given it to someone else" Fluttershy said

"You, you Fluttershy want to go to the Gala" Rarity asked surprised.

"Oh, no. I mean, yes, or, actually, kind of. You see, it's not so much The Grand Galloping Gala as it is the wondrous private gated garden that surrounds the dance." Shy explained to us.

"The flowers are said to be the most beautiful and fragrant in all of Equestria. For the night of the gala, and that night alone, would they all be in bloom... and that's just the flora! Don't get me started on the fauna. There's loons and toucans and bitterns, oh my! Hummingbirds that can really hum, and buzzards that can really buzz. White-blue jays, and red jays, and green jays, pink jays and pink flamingos!"

"That sounds....beautiful" Me and Twilight said.

"Wait just a minute" we heard Rainbow Dash shout from above on a house.

"Rainbow Dash? were you following us?" Twilight asked as she came down.

"Yes, no...maybe look it doesn't matter! I could trust you or Syera giving that ticket away to just anypony!"

"Wait just another minute!"

"Applejack? you two were following us?" I asked her

"No, I was following this one to make sure she wasn't tryin' any funny business.....still trying ta take my ticket"

"Your Ticket?!"

"But Twilight is taking me!"

all five started to argue and it was getting out of hand, I stepped in and stopped it.

"QUIET!!" I said flaring up my Super Saiyan powers making them shut it.

"And I said oatmeal, are you cra~" Pinkie said realizing to shut it like everyone else.

"Thank you Syera, now, girls there is no use in arguing!"

"But Twilight"

"Ah! no, this is our decision, and me and Syera are going to make it, and we can't think with all this noise!"

At that said, our stomachs growled.

"Not to mention hunger!" I said grabbing my angry stomach

"now go on! shoo!" Twilight said to them and they grumbled and walked away from us.

"And don't worry! we'll figure something out!" I said.

"Hopefully" Twilight said.

Now that all the ruckus is dealt with, we went to a nearby cafe to grab some food....finally.

"Spike, what are we gonna do, all our friends want to go to the Gala....Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy.....Rainbow Dash and Rarity, who should go with me and Syera" She said plucking five pedals off a flower then eating them.

"Have you made you decision" The waiter asked us.

"I can't decide!" Twilight shouted.

"Um...Twilight, he just wants to take your order" I said to her calming her down.

"Oh, I'll have a daffodil and daisy sandwich please." She said calmly this time.

"I'll have house salad with a side of carrots" I said to the waiter.

"You have any rubies?" Spike asked the waiter and he just gave him a stern look.

"Alright, fine....I'll have the hay fries, extra crispy please" Spike making his final choice.

"What do you think Spike?" Twilight asked Spike

"I mean we could always go to another restaurant. I do like grass just fine, but would it kill somepony to offer some gemstones once in a while?" Spike complained.

"Uh...I think she mean't the Gala Spike" I said while stretching her arms.

"Oh, you're still on that?" He asked with a serious face.

"Spike, listen. How do I choose? And when I do choose, will the other four be mad at me? I mean, I could give up my ticket and give away two, but that would still leave three disappointed ponies. What if I--" she was cut off by the waiter.

"Ah, your food" he said to us.

"Oh yes, this looks so good. Once we eat I bet we'll have a clear mind on what to do next." Twilight said as Spike got to work on his food.

"Yes ma'am" I said as I was about to enjoy my Salad but then I noticed something?

"What in the?" I said as I saw everypony running inside.

"Um...Madams, are you going to eat your food in ze rain?" He asked us.

Me, Twilight and Spike looked at each other and all of us said

"Its not raining" And then we looked around us and saw it was but except where we were and I looked up and saw Rainbow Dash and she seemed to have poked a hole in the cloud.

"Hey best friends forever? enjoying the sunshine?" she said to us with a smile, this was odd and I could sense it.

"Rainbow Dash, what are you doing?" I asked her with a serious tone.

"Well I happen to be flying by and saw a nasty rainstorm come by thought I'd poke a hole for my two best buddies" she said with a bigger smile as me and Twilight rolled our eyes at her.

"Really now, you sure this isn't about the ticket to the gala?" I asked her

"Um no, I'd do it for anypony" but as she said that many other ponies were running through the rain panicing about getting wet and she chuckled nervously.

"Rainbow Dash, you should know me and Syera do not like un wanted favors, so I'd appreciate it if you plugged up that Rain cloud and leave us alone" Twilight said.

"Ugh! fine...." Rainbow said while zipping up the cloud.

"W-wait!" I said but it was too late

"That's better" Twilight said as she was about to eat her sandwich but then got rained on and so did I and Spike.

"Why.....why now!? I was just about to enjoy that!" I said and I almost let my anger slip all the way.

Spike chuckled a bit of course.

"Um...Twilight, Syera, darlings its raining" Rarity said to us with an umbrella on her.

"No.....you think?" Twilight said with a dry tone.

"Come quickly you two before you catch a cold" She said dragging Twilight away to her boutique and I followed with Spike.

Once Inside I dryed myself off by going semi-Super Saiyan and getting the moisture out my clothes.

Twilight shook herself off and was dry in an instant but what we did got Rarity kinda soaked in water.

"Oah....oops...sorry about that Rarity" I said to her as she had a stern look on her face.

"Oh no....its quite all right. after all, we are the best of friends aren't we?" She said as she was magically dry and her mane all fancy done while rubbing against the two of us.

"Um....well...yeah" is all me and Twi could get out.

"And you know what Best friends do? make-overs!" she said and then she dragged Twilight behind a curtian and then forced her into a dress of sorts.

"You look fabulous Twilight" Rarity said.

"Oh.....crap baskets..." I said to myself.

"Now, Syera, you're turn, I got something special for you." she said dragging me behind the curtian next.

"Hey whoa! whoa! hey wait! ow! that's not supposed to go there! ow!" Is all I could say as she forced me into some sort of white frilly tight skirt dress with dress shoes and did my hair in a fashionable way instead of what it actually is.

"Come now Syera, you look gorgeous in that outfit and your hair is done really well too instead of it being very spiky and wild as it is." Rarity said and yes she had a curling iron and straighten most of my hair but left my two front bangs alone.

"Spike, lets not forget you." Rarity said as she dragged the poor dragon to his doom and while I changed back to my normal clothing with the Gi along with the boots and gloves. I then ruffled my hair a bit to make it back to its normal form.

"Eww....I told you I'm not into this crapola, I'll see you two back at the library!" Spike said as he ran off with his small suite and tupee' falling off him as he did.

"Oh forget him, its just about you two and how you will look at the Grand Galloping Gala" Rarity said, wait....

"The Grand Galloping Gala?" Twilight asked but was cut off by Rarity again.

"Oh! and I happen to just have a matching outfit as yours, so now when we go everyone in Equestria will know the finest pony of all is Rarity Unicorn!" She said with sparkle in her eyes but was cut off by our glares to her.

"Oh and Twilight Sparkle of course and finest Saiyan is Syera accordingly" She grined lightly.

"I see what's going on here, you're just here to butter us up and give the extra ticket to you! well its not gonna happen!" Twilight said.

"That's right, now will you excuse us cause almost the entire afternoon we were trying to get some lunch!" I said as I opened the door.

"Did somepony say Lunch?!" we heard what sounded like Applejack as she pulled us out of Rarity's boutique.

"You've got to be kidding me!" me and Twilight said as we saw the apple treats before us on this cart Applejack pulled.

"I got apple Pie, apple fritters, apple tarts, apple dumplings, apple crisps, apple crumblers, and apple Brown Betty. Uh, the dessert, not my auntie. What do you say there, best friends?" She said with a smile and it was tempting but I stopped myself.

"No no no!" I said knocking over the cart.

"Its hard enough deciding on who to give the ticket too! And these favors aren't making it easier!" Twilight said and the two of us ran back to the library.

"Gah....now I just hope we can clear our minds and get some chow" I said.

"I'm right there with you sis" Twilight said as she opened the door but I think I spoke too soon.

"What the fu~" Is all I got out as what is in the library when we walked in.

There in the library, Fluttershy and her animals were singing away and cleaning the walls and orginizing the books on the shelves.

"Fluttershy not you too!" Twilight said in shock.

"Oh, well, Hello Twilight, Syera. I just thought me and my animal friends would do a little bit of...Spring cleaning for you" She said with a smile, only problem is

"Its Summer" Me and Twilight said with an annoyed tone.

"Well....better late than ever right." She said with another cheeky smile.

"It was Angel's Idea" She said and we both looked over at the little wabbit mixing a salad for us and smiled at us as well.

"You're not doing this for the Ticket are you?" i said crossing my arms at her.

"Oh heavens no, I'm doing it since you and Syera are my best friends, right Angel?" She said which was an obvious lie since Angel just looked at her with a serious expression.

"Oh yes, we are actually doing this for the ticket" She said correcting herself, but i do appreciate her honesty.

"Well I appreciate you honesty and kindness Fluttershy and Angel but me and Syera are not excepting anymore favors, so im gonna have to ask you to leave." Twilight said while opening the door of the library so Fluttershy can let herself out.

"So if you don't mind" I added while jestering my arm to the door with Twilight but then all of a sudden a bunch of Confetti was shot in the doorway.

"SURPRISE!" is all we heard before Pinkie with her abnormal strength grabbed us both with a couple other ponies and started juggling the two of us in the air.

Pinkie started sing Celestia knows what. we called her name a few times but then we both had a enough as we were flung up in the air for the forth time.

"PINKIE!!!" Twi and me screamed at her and i floated down on the ground next to Twilight as Pinkie went over to us and asked.

"Yes Twilight and Syera?" she said with a quick eye flutter and I just glared lightly.

"Ei yai yai Pinkie, at least these other ponies tried to be subtle about asking about the tickets to the Gala" I said getting up in her face aggravated and she smiled nervously.

"Wait, what Tickets? what Gala?" I heard Drizzle ask and that made me and Twi nervous.

"Oh you didn't know, Twilight and Syera have an extra Ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala." Pinkie said with a smile which i wanted to punch her for saying outloud!

"THE GRAND GALLOPING GALA!" the other ponies screamed and me and Twilight along with Spike that came by our side backed away quicked to get away but the ponies surrounded us and started farting out favors out their mouths like no tomorrow!

"Ahh! what do we do!?" Spike asked us.

"Were...gonna...RUUUNNN!" Twilight said putting Spike on her back taking off with him and me right behind them.

"Oh Damn!!!!" I said running as fast as I could with Twilight and Spike.

I swear to Celestia herself some chase music was playing in the background as if we were gonna be wacked on the head with a hammer.

Twilight and Spike then threw on a disguise where she was mother with a foal, Spike being the foal and i moved up behind a cloud.

It seemed to work but we kept moving another direction away from the ponies chasing us.

Carrot Top saw us and alerted the others, luckily the three of us dipped in a shop and we threw on some clown suits and acted like maniquins in the window.

We then got out once it seemed like the coast was clear but Berry Punch saw us and told the others, so we had to hid again.

So then we hid under a bridge with a small creek underneath.

The other ponies ran over the bridge. But all that rumbling of them going over it caused Spike to fall in the water so I grabed him but causing us to blow our cover since Bon-Bon saw us.

"Damn!" I said as we ran into an alley with a dead end.

"Oh no! not good!" Spike said as we were corned.

"Twilight?!" I said in fear since her horn was glowing then in a flash we were back in the library.

"Whoa! warn us next time you do that...!" Spike said a bit singed from the teleportation spell.

"Sorry, but come lock the doors and turn off the lights!" Twilight said to us.

Spike locked the doors. I blew out the candles outside since it was dark now and we all turned off the lights on each floor of the library.

We were in the clear, I hope.

"Phew....that was close" I said as the three of us sat near each other back to back and we both sighed.

But I think I spoke soon once again!

The lights turned on in the first floor and there sitting up on the ledge of the stairs was non other than our five pony friends.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed with Twilight and I flared up to Super Saiyan since it was so much madness!

"We can't ok! we just can't decide which one of you to take ok! and those favors you were doing was not helping with little sense of reason we had left!!!" I screamed out to them.

"That's right! we just can't decide out of the five of you who to take and its driving us to insanity!!" Twilight said as we both layed on the floor in complete despair.

"Twilight....Syera, I didn't mean to put so much pressure on you, and if it helps, I don't want the ticket anymore. You can give it to somepony else. I won't feel bad, I promise." Applejack admitted to us.

"Me too. I feel just awful that I made you feel so awful." Fluttershy feeling very ashamed of herself.

"And me too. It's no fun upsetting your friends." Pinkie Pie said being honest of being a party pooper.

"Twilight, Syera, it was unfair of me to try to force you as I did." Rarity said apologizing to us as well.


"Yes! That means the ticket is mine. Ha ha, I got the ticket, I got the ticket" Rainbow said in a sing song voice and I just glare at her while flaring up my Super Saiyan Aura along with the others glaring at her as well.

"Actually.....I haven't perfected my moves for the wonderbolts so...I don't need that ticker either." Rainbow said admitting to us she is sorry as well.

"We all got so gun-ho about going to the gala that we couldn't see how un-gun-ho we were making you two." Applejack said to us explaining their ignorance towards us as friends and not just some one-way trip to the triple G

"We're sorry, Twilight and Syera." Our friends said in unison. I had a smile on my face and looked at Twilight and she smiled as well and we both knew what had to be done.

"Spike, take down a note." Twilight said as he took out his quill and paper.

"Dear Princess Celestia, I've learned that one of the joys of friendship is sharing your blessings, but when there's not enough blessings to go around, having more than your friends can make you feel pretty awful." She said and I continued.

"So, though Me and Twilight appreciate the invitation, we will be returning both tickets to The Grand Galloping Gala." I said and with every other pony in shock. "What?!"

"If our friends can't all go, we don't wanna go either." Twilight finished the letter with.

"Twilight, Syera, you don't have to do that" Applejack said to us trying to make us reconsider but.

"Nope, to late, we made our decision. We don't wanna go if you can't too girls." I said with a confident smile.

"That's right, it'd be very boring without you ponies with us at the gala" Twilight said to them.

"But now you and Syera won't get to go to the gala either." Fluttershy said with a worried tone.

"It's okay, girls. Syera and I couldn't possibly enjoy ourselves without our best friends there with us, so me and her would rather not go at all." Twilight said with a smile along with me.

"That's right, we would miss it in a heartbeat if you couldn't come with us" Once I said that we all grouped hugged together, of course Spike doesn't like Sentiment so he stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"Hgh... hgh... urk... urk..." Spike then started to choke. I believe I know what's about to happen but AJ didn't as she walk towards him saying.

"Well wallop my withers, Spike. Isn't that just like a boy? Can't handle the least bit of sentiment."

Spike then let out a serious belch with fire near her head, good thing she ducked.

"Whoa Nelly!" AJ said and I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, might wanna be careful when he starts to do that AJ. you could end up a crispy Apple" I said with a smirk.

"Hehe....yeah very funny" AJ said with an annoyed sarcastic tone.

"A letter from the princess? Wow that was fast." Twilight said with amazement.

"What's it say?" i asked then Spike read it.

"To my two Faithful Students Syera and Twilight, why didn't you say so in the first place?" Spike finished then pulled out 7 golden tickets to the Gala!

"Whoa! 7 tickets!" Spike said as he held them high and everypony gasped in excitement.

"Well it looks like we can all go after all!" I said with excitement but that was cut short when my stomach growled loudly and angry.

"Offt......but my stomach is saying otherwise...." I said holding it.

"Allow us to treat you to dinner darlings." Rarity Said to me and Twilight as each of us walked out the door and recieved our ticket.

"What a great way to apologize." Rainbow Dash said.

"And to celebrate. Come on everyone, the cupcakes are on me!" Pinkie said with a hop and a skip. but the only who didn't have an invite was Spike, or so I thought

"How come I don't get a ticket to the gala? Hurk!" He let out bigger belch with fire this time and another letter.

"And one for you, Spike." He said as he got his ticket and the started to giggle in joy, AJ gave him a smirk.

"I mean, gross, I have to go too?!" he said trying to be all tough but then he laughed and giggled along with Applejack.

"Well, alls well that ends well I suppose" I said with a chuckle as I saw my Seven friends before me as we finally were able to eat something. man....I just wonder what other shenanigans await in this place called "Ponyville".

Author's Note:

See what is up next in the next upcoming chapter of this amazing crossover!

Sorry if it took so long with this, I have a couple of projects I'm currently working on so I won't be able to pump out chapters till they're done so please, have some patience, I'll have the next chapter before ya know it. See ya'll later :pinkiesmile:

PreviousChapters Next