• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3: (Prolouge Saga End) An Opportunity of a Lifetime

Last time of Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

Syera was dealing with the mental trauma of what she transformed into, destroying parts of Canterlot but saved and stopped by her sister Twilight Sparkle.

Now that this has happened, Princess Celestia has taken into effect a way for Syera and Twilight Sparkle's destiny to start by giving them special lessons and training throughout their course of time.

What awaits them in Canterlot Castle that Celestia has in mind for them. find out, Today.

Cue music intro ~ An Opportunity of a Lifetime

It was at the end of the day of school for Syera and Twilight.

Now they are off to Canterlot Castle for the special private lessons from the Princess herself.

"I wonder what were gonna learn about on our first day?" Syera said walking with Twilight.

"Oh I bet its going to be a very big test or exam or something! I'm just so excited to know what!" Twilight said as they were nearing the castle.

They both looked at how big the place is with all the special decor and spires spanning the city. all of which is just one castle on the cliff edge in the middle of Equestria.

"Well, here goes nothing, ready?" Syera said to Twilight.

"Ready" Twilight said back.

As they approached the guards looking at them seemed to know who they are and moved out of their way and the front gate to the castle opened.

"Head up to the stairs straight ahead, the princess is waiting for you both" One of the guards said to the two.

They nodded yes and headed on forward.

When they headed up the stairs, the doors opened for them and there, they saw the princess up at the top of the main staircase looking down on them.

"Twilight Sparkle, Syera. good to see you, and you're both just in time. as I would to expect from you none the less" Celestia with her angelic voice smiled as he eyes laid on the young Saiyan and Unicorn.

"Are you kidding, me and Syera would never miss an oppotunity like this, ever!" Twilight gracefully smiled.

"Yes Princess, I'd never want to miss out on special training. espicially from you!" Syera crossed her arms with a big smile adorning her face too.

"Good, now follow me young ones, there is much to discuss. espicially from you Syera" Celestia stated as the two young ones followed her throughout the halls.

"Me? what do you mean Princess?" Syera said with interest.

"I say you because not only will you be working on mastering your abilities, but understanding who you are and what you are, and what your destiny is." Celestia informed then paused.

"Destiny?" Syera asked with courage and bravery then retorted with "I just wanna kick some- " though before she could say anymore, Princess Celestia had told her.

"There will be plenty of time and opportunities for that I assure you. But for this time. I will teaching you various skills and techniques, but its your job to learn how to use them in your journey ahead." With confidence in her words as Celestia looked back at Syera

"I will do my best Princess, you can count on it" Syera put her arms to her sides with Confidence.

"I will do just as hard as well Princess" Twilight added as she stood by her Saiyan sister's side with the same amount of confidence.

"Good, now Syera, you remember what happened 2 nights ago when you transformed into that giant creature during the full moon?" Celestia asked to refresh her memory.

Syera then looked down sadden by what she did when she did become that creature.

"Yes....I do, and I never want to do that again...." Syera told with a clear discouraged tone in her voice as her tail moved freely up and down.

"Its ok because it is not your fault, Its just part of who you are, and where you come from." Celestia said.

"Really?" She asked, and a small nod came from the Princess as she looked down at her. "Then.... where do I come from?" Syera asked with interest.

"You are known as a Saiyan, science name, Sionis-saipenious. you are part of a race of primative creatures that originates from the planet Vegeta. They are also known for their thrills of battle." Celestia said to her, shocking her and Twilight.

"A Saiyan....so, I was right, I knew I was always different, and I can see clearly why I get this feeling each time I'm at Karate training... I enjoy the thrill of the action and... yes... fighting" Syera put her arms to her sides as she had her lower arms and her hands extended forward while her fists were balled up as she told outloud with a smile accepting who she is. As well asa why she does the things she does.

"Yes, but there is more. I know this because I've seen and known one individual from your race, that one Saiyan I knew was your father when he crashed down on this world from the depths of space many moons ago in a ship similar to yours when you arrived here." Celestia paused for a moment as she remembered the event.

"I greeted him and made peaceful arrangements, even though his orders were to destroy and lay waste to this world and sell it to the highest bidder. But I knew your father was different and had a heart for peace. I remember he talked about you a little when you were merely an infant, never really trusted his fellow comrades or his supperiors he and his race were working for. And he did not want you to be part of that when you grew up." Celestia's story about Syera's father visiting this planet made her wonder just how, much of a good individual her father was, but what peaked Syera's most interest was this;

"Who was my Father and the other saiyans working for?" She asked, this turned Celestia's small smile into a small frown to form across her face and she closed her eyes as she then told the Young Saiyan.

"An evil Tyrant known as Frieza, who was nothing but pure malice and killed and slaughtered many of innocents." Celestia Paused. "Years ago he and his army attacked here, but we as a species were able to push him away and stand our ground, but I fear he may return and I may not be powerful enough to stop him." Celestia then paused not to look forward to such a possibility.

"But I am getting side tracked, now about your Father, he sent a letter to me. this was about him and your mother sending you here to escape since Frieza was now threatening to eradicate the Saiyan race... I do not know if he did or if the some of the Saiyans are still alive, so for your sake Syera, I am sure you aren't the only one left alive." Celestia then used her magic to summon the letter Syera's parents wrote. "This is it, It arrived shortly before your arrival here in Equestrian. Please, take your time to read over it."

Syera took the old worn letter in hand and read over the possible final words of her parents "Oh my......My father and mother really did send me here to protect me.....I can't believe it." Syera was nowshedding a few tears as she read the letter.

"I'm sorry Syera, but to let you know from the letter itself, they both loved you with all their heart, though with luck, I hope they will eventually find themselves here and find you." Celestia said patting her back.

"That gives... that gives me hope Princess, I thank you." Syera had been wiping away the few tears that shedded from her eyes as she thanked the Princess before her.

"You are absolutely welcome my young warrior, I am glad this shed some light of who you are, where you are from and why you are here." Celestia put a wing on the Saiyan's shoulder smiling.

"I think I'm starting to understand why they did what they did." She said as she closed the letter, a fist balled up in front of her. "To carry on, and become not a warrior for hire under some tyrant, but to serve with honor and protect my home, this place as my new home.

"I can only assume that's what they wanted Syera, but its your choice to make it happen." Celestia said with a smile.

Syera nodded in agreement and had a look of confidence, the same with Twilight.

"I hope that your destiny and mine will coencide Syera" Twilight said to her sister.

"I think it will, but like Celestia said, its all up to me and if you are apart of it, so be it. I wouldn't have it any other way Twilight." Syera said to her sister with a smile, the two shared a quick hug then looked at the Princess.

"Ok you two, I have something for you both that will help you both on your journey ahead." Celestia said to them

"Really? what is it Princess?" Twilight said out of curiousity.

"Follow me, and you will see" Celestia said to her and started to walk. The young Saiyan and Unicorn followed behind their Princess/Teacher closly as she led them through corridor after corridor.

Eventually they were then led by the Princess into a long hall with various arts and mantles across the glass windows of the castle walls.

"Whoa.....what are those?" Syera said with extreme curiousity as she looked at the different mantles. showing art of what depicted the heros of Equestria throughout the span of time.

"They are mantles that depict the heroic acts of those who passed away throughout the years of Equestria, brave ponies who are always remembered through these." Celestia said to the young Saiyan.

"Whoa.....do you think I'd be included to have one of my own mantles on one of these castle windows Princess?" Syera asked with curiousity.

"Most likely, if you commend a brave act for Equestria and her people." Celestia said to her.

"Oh I hope, I hope indeed..." Syera said as wondered what she could do for Equestria and her people as she looked around a bit more but as they were near the end of the hall, which was a sealed door, which turned out to be a vault.

Celestia then put her horn into a slot and when she held it there in place for a few seconds, the vault door glowed a bright gold like the sun itself and opened in a bright light.

"Cool flash! Do that again!" Syera smiled big as she was amazed by how the magic around the door glowed so beautifully.

Celestia chuckled to herself then answered "maybe another time my little Saiyan, but now, there is something here for the both of you."

The three of them entered the vault and inside one of the sections of it as they walked upon it contained three items.

The first of these items was a large book depicted with the emblems of the two royal sisters.

The second turned out to be an outfit of sorts. It was a Gi of sorts bearing the colors of Orange and Dark Blue. it was looked like it was for a full sized adult shaped and designed for someone of Syera's race. it had boots as well along with a pair of gloves, the belt was a lighter shade of blue. but as Syera approached it and reached her hand for it. And at that very moment she did, it suddenly changed to her size.

"Whoa! how did it do that?" She said amazed by what the outfit did when she touched it.

"That Gi has magic properties Syera that will protect you from almost any kind of harm up to a certain limit so do not rely on it too much for protection. It was originally for your father but since he never claimed it, he wished me to give it to you when you were ready. Plus as you can see, it adapts to the size of the user, so it will change as you grow older" Celestia explained as she waited to see how the young warrior looked dressed up in her father's outfit.

Syera then tried on the Gi, first taking off her current clothes, folding them neatly to the side.

Then putting it on, first was the pants, the orange undershirt then the dark blue over shirt then applying the light blue bandbelt. Lastly the boots and then the gloves.

Once on, she could feel how it felt, It fit her well, almost like she had it her entire life.

"Oh wow, Syera, you look amazing, it fits you so well!" Twilight said looking at her sister all dressed up.

"It does, it really fits me like a glove, and its very flexable and full of mobility I will admit. Its not restricting me at all!" Syera stated then threw a few kick and punches in the air really quickly.

"I think I'm setting new records! awesome!" She said with excitement.

"It looks like it young saiyan. but there is much more to learn, not only will you be taking lessons in Karate, but I will show you what I've learned over my years." Celestia says to her, making her even more excited.

"Yeah! alright!" Syera said.

"I can't wait to learn more as well Princess" Twilight stated to the princess.

"There will be plenty of knowledge to learn my young ones, and I will make sure you enjoy all of it." Princess Celestia stated.

And with that all said and done, the two sisters began their private lessons and training. They've learned from Magic histories, to new spell tomes and other things in books that no one else has ever remember but only forgotten in time.

12 years of training and book reading later

Twilight learned so much over the years, such as becoming a teacher herself. her one job was to teach Spike, her dragon friend to be her number one assistant in her studies. She has proven she can do it since Spike became more than augmented for the task, he also helped her test out various spells and techniques.

Syera learned different Meditation Skills, along with different offensive magic and spells. along with concentrating her energy or as Celestia called it "Ki" and using it to its maximum potential. And it grew more and more along with her strength and stamina and speed as she trained and pushed herself to almost near death more than once. Even Celestia was surprised that she could handle all of the tasks she assigned her. Such as delivering items to dangerous places in Equestria, to confronting with enemies of Equestria from Celestia herself. But it paid off since she has become 100 times stronger than what she was at her young age.

This continued more and more till they were out of school; over the past 12 years back to back, non-stop. the whole nine yards. but in all one moment, it all stopped so suddenly

Almost as if Celestia had plans for her prized student Twilight and strong warrior Syera.

"You two have been working amazingly great, you make prowd to be your teacher. But now I think its time you two took a well deserved break. you both earned it equally well."

"Thanks Princess, for everything. I hope when we come back, we'll learn even more, otherwise I'll continue to train hard when I can." Syera said, now a 19 year old young woman.

"I will continue to study and train my mind as well Princess, you can count on it." Twilight said, the same age as her sister Syera.

With all said and done, they left the castle for the last time till they are called back to do more. if that is going to happen that is.

"Hey Syri, I'm gonna go into the park and read for a bit, I'll see you later" Twilight said to Syera.

"Ok, see ya later then Twily" They each said their goodbyes to each other.

Syera, learned how to fly as well in her training thanks to Celestia teaching her how to fly since it was said that it is possible. Just the right amount of training did the trick, now she flys like she has done it all her life.

Syera flew to a spire that held a library and study. She came in to see Spike, Twilight's Assistant organizing the books and such.

"Hey Spike!" Syera greeted him as she made her descent.

"Hey Syera. How'd it go today?" Spike asked her on the meeting with the Princess.

"Oh, it was good. but it turns out that we're on a long deserved break, it seems odd that now of all times, I feel like something is coming, I just don't know." Syera told crossing her arms on the subject.

"Oh that's great, but that does seem odd that the Princess would offer you two such a hiatus. anyway, I have your clothes ready when you get out of the shower, I'm betting your tired." Spike told after hearing

"Yeah I can use a bit of a nap after a shower I guess. thanks Spike, much appreciated" Syera told as she started to make her way towards the bathroom in the spire study. she had took a well good shower washing all the sweat off her body. When she came out. she dressed up in her freshly cleaned Gi that Spike had ready for her. she also put on her new earrings that she got from her Mother for her 17th birthday.

"Hmm...Much better" She said patting her head since her hair was still a bit wet. but once it dryed, it was back to its natural spiky-ness, she also had two front bangs that usually hung in her face, though one was a bit longer than the other.

"Hmm...phew" She blew the two bangs out her face which was a habit she did for a while since she was a teen.

"Hey Syera, wanna help me wrap up this gift for Moondancer?" Spike said to her.

"Sure, oh wow. she'll definitely love this." Syera said, it was a picture of all of them.

Syera, Twilight and Moondancer were reading a books in the background while Minuette, Lemon Hearts, Twinkleshine, Lyra Heartstrings and Spike were all smiling at the camera.

When Syera saw this, it made her feel how lucky she was to be excepted and have friends such as these. and to have a sister and brother like Twilight and Spike.

"Alright, nice and wrapped. I'm gonna go snooze Spike, wake me if something crazy happens. Like if Twilight has some sort crisis that needs to be addressed. But most importantly for Moondancer's party and when were leaving" Syera told waving as she walked towards one of the beds in the bedroom area.

"No problem Syera, enjoy your nap." Spike told as he gave the finishing touches on a few other gifts for Moondancer's party later on today.

Before Syera layed in bed, she had looked out on the view from the spire, out in the world of Equestria, she felt something was coming over the horizon, or better yet, the night to come.

What will it be? Only time would show it to her, she just had to be patient for the moment. She flopped on her bed with ease and spread out getting comfy and closed her eyes.

Only to be awoken sometimes shortly later by Twilight busting down the door calling for Spike.

What has her in such a panic this time?

Find out next time!

Author's Note:

Find out what is to come, in the next Chapter of this exciting crossover!

You enjoy the chapter? hopefully, anyway there is more to come. See ya soon :derpytongue2:

PreviousChapters Next