• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10: Smoking Aces? Or is Fluttershy our Trump Card?

Last time with Syera: The Forgotten Saiyan on Equestria.

She and Twilight Sparkle had to deal with the pressure of dealing with the Boastful annoying showoff of a pony, Trixie.

And to make matters worse, an Ursa Minor showed up to town due to two certain someponies waking it up from its slumber!

However, with Twilight's serious Magical potential and abilities, she was able to put the Ursa to sleep and back into the Everfree Forest!

Now Syera and the ponyfolk of Ponyville are now safe and can enjoy peace and quiet, but for how long? what will await them next?

Find out, Now!

Cue Intro Music ~ "Smoking Aces? Or is Fluttershy our Trump Card?"

"Come on Applejack, pelt as many as you can at me!" Syera stated as her and Applejack were busy desposing of all the rotten Apples picked this season.

The way they were desposing them was Syera punching or kicking them to nothing but pieces which evaporate due to the force of the kick or punch while they are loaded into one Applejack's contraptions.

"Alright, the sentry is fully loaded Syera! here they come! Yeehaw!" Applejack screamed in joy and excitement as she let her sentry turret fire away all the old rotten apples at Syera.

"HAAAAA!!!" Syera said as she moved at such speed and finese that not one Apple that came at her was hitting her but she was hitting them with a lot of speed and force.

"Banshee Blast!!!" Syera then used her Banshee Blast which consisted of her using her finger tips and shoot beams out of all 10 of her fingers and disintigrated all the apples heading towards her at the moment.

Soon, not even 10 minutes later, all the rotten apples were gone.

"Phew.....awesome AJ, I needed that work out." Syera said whiping a bit of sweat off her forehead and moved her two bangs out of the wave of her face a little by blowing at it slightly.

"And thank you mighty kindly for gettin' rid of all them rotten apples. Saves us here at Sweet Apple Acres some work to do." Applejack replied with a smile and then hugged her best friend.

"Phew....all that made me hungry. Got any good stuff baked Applejack?" Syera asked eagerly as her stomach growled.

This caused a laugh from Applejack.

"Of course, I'm just so surprised how much you Saiyans are able to eat. but I take that as a compliement that you're able to and be satisfied." Applejack replied.

Applejack soon gave Syera a basket full of treats and foods as payment fall she did.

"Thanks AJ." Syera said with a smile and began to eat the treats she recieved from Applejack.

"Thank you as well Syera." Applejack thanked her Saiyan friend, but then she looked up at the sky as she spotted something particularly odd.

"Umm....Syera...." Applejack said nervously.

"Hmm? what is it?" Syera asked then looked where Applejack was looking.

"Ah?! where is that smoke coming from?! is there a fire?!" Syera stated.

"I sure hope not.....!" Applejack replied.

"Where it's coming from, its not a good sign. Here, get close to me, I think Twilight might've gotten word from the Princess on what this is." Syera stated and AJ hugged on close to her. They soon teleported to the center of town where Twilight was with Spike and she got everypony's attention on the situation.

"Listen Up, Smoke is spreading all across Equestria as we speak." Twilight Informed everypony which gave them a bit of a shock and surprise of the sudden phenomena.

"But don't worry, I've just recieved a letter from Princess Celestia that this smoke isn't coming from a fire." This invoked a sigh of relief from the crowd.

"Then what is it coming from then exactly Twilight?" Syera asked her sister.

"Its coming from a Dragon!" Twilight replied, causing a sudden shock and gasps from the crowd.

Soon Syera and the 6 came to gather at the goldenoak library to discuss their plan to deal with this....dragon.

"What in the name of Cinnamon Swirls is a dragon doing here in Equestria?" Applejack asked.

"Judging by the way smoke is pouring out from that mountain. I have only one guess." Syera stated to AJ's claim.

"And what would it be darling?" Rarity asked her.

"He would be most likely sleeping his ass off." Syera retorted to Rarity.

"That is exactly right Syera, he is sleeping. According to the Princess, he is indeed taking a nap on top of that mountain, that smoke is from all snoring."

"He should really see a doctor, that doesn't sound Healthy at all." Pinkie said regarding the whole snoring and causing smoke.

"Well at least he isn't snoring fire. that would be even worse." Rarity stated.

"But wait.....how is the Dragon sleeping his ass off? he doesn't have a mule up there, does he?" Pinkie asked, obviously not getting the expression Syera stated previously.

"I think it was just an Expression Pinkie." Rainbow Dash explained to her Pink Pony friend.

"Oh....right, I get it now!" Pinkie responded with a smiling squee.

"But what are we supposed to do about it Darling?" Rarity asked.

"Oh I'll tell you what we gotta do. give him the boot and a little bit of this!" Rainbow Dash then threw a few kicks and punches at Syera really quickly and flying at her. "And a little bit of that!" Rainbow exclaimed more then threw one last kick at Syera and they collided feet and hoof.

"Sounds like a good idea but still. this is a dragon were talking about Rainbow. We should look for a different outcome." Syera suggested to her rainbow colored Pegasus Pony friend.

"Syera is right Rainbow, we need to convince or encourage him to sleep somewhere else so Equestria isn't covered in smoke." Twilight explained to Rainbow Dash.

"Princess Celestia gave us this mission, but if we fail, soon Equestria will be covered in smoke for the next Century or more." Twilight responded.

"Oh my....." Fluttershy gasped at the response Twilight gave them

"Well, that doesn't sound good." Syera said as she crossed her arms and thought about it through and through.

"Oh yes, talk about getting your beauty sleep indeed." Rarity exclaimed as she heard what may happen.

"Alright everypony, we don't have much time, and we have a long journey way ahead of us." Twilight stated to them.

"So I suppose we should gather up supplies for the trip and meet here in less than an hour?" Syera asked.

"Precisely, now let's get going!" Twilight exclaimed and everypony went back home to get prepared.

"Yeah! you heard her girls, the fate of Equestria is in our hooves, or in Syera's case, hands. Do we got what it takes?!" Rainbow asked really pumped for this mission.

"Oh yeah!" Applejack exclaimed in cheer.

"Oh yes!" Rarity said with excitement.

"Wee! yeah, we can do it!" Pinkie cheered and was eager to start.

"Hell yeah!" Syera exclaimed as she stretched her legs a bit and cracked her knuckles, eager to potentially fight a dragon if needed.

Over the next hour. the 7 heroes of Equestria prepared themselves for the journey ahead.

"Alright girls, listen up. Me and Syera mapped out the quickest route." Twilight explained the Syera chimed in.

"The area we are heading is extremely dangerous. however, we all need to keep a steady and fast pace if we expect to make it up there on the top of that mountain by nightfall." Syera explained to her friends.

"M..Mountain?" Fluttershy asked in fear.

"Yes, the cave at the mountain at the very top is where the dragon is at." Twilight showed and pointed to where the smoke is coming from.

"Looks pretty cold up there." Applejack said as she looked up there.

"Yeah it is, the higher you go, the chillier and colder it gets." Rainbow Dash explained to her Country friend.

"Good thing I brought my scarf" Rarity explained as she put her scarf on which was in her pack.

"Ooo, pretty scarf" Pinkie said as she saw it

"Heh, oh yeah, that'll keep you nice and cozy." Rainbow Dash said about the scarf.

"Hopefully cozy enough, its gonna be a long trek up the mountain, and its gonna get chilly." Syera explained.

"Hey Syera, what's that brown pouch that's strapped to your waist there?" Applejack asked her Saiyan friend.

"Oh this? they're magic beans, Celestia gave them to me in case of situations like these, eat one of these after sustaining serious injury and you'll be good to go." Syera explain as she took one out the green hard beans out and showed them then she put it back.

"Hopefully they'll be a last resort in case that dragon attacks us." Rainbow Dash stated with a serious look as Syera put the beans away.

Twilight then proceeded to pull out the map, to see how well this mapped out trail she and Syera will work out as they all go up the mountain.

"Hm....well we could go that way instead....." Twilight said since the route she marked this time could cut their time up the mountain by at least a quarter.

"Um....excuse me Syera?" Fluttershy asked her Saiyan friend.

"What is it Shy?" Syera asked.

"I was wondering....if maybe....just maybe um....I should stay here in Ponyville." Fluttershy explained.

"What? why? we need you Fluttershy, you are a very important asset to this team. we need you with us while were up there.."

Twilight overheard this conversation and put her sense into it.

"Yeah Fluttershy, we need your way with animals. they'll will surely come in great use if something were to happen with this dragon." Twilight explained and then put away the map.

"Plus Spike has your animals covered while were gone." Twilight explained as Spike was with her animals.

"Yup, you can count on me." Spike stated but then, the animals ran or flew away from Spike.

"Wait! come back!" Spike exclaimed as he then went to gather the animals again.

"But I don't think he's up to the task....but....but....Agh!" Fluttershy seemed so scared to go up there.

"Hey, come on now Fluttershy. don't be so afraid of your own shadow. Besides, we are with you and have your back." Syera explained to her and this gave Fluttershy some sort of boost of confidence.

"Oh thank you Syera, but be real, I don't think I'll be much help...." Fluttershy said doubting herself.

"Don't say that, don't doubt yourself or it will be that way if you don't believe in yourself as an individual, an Element of Harmony. Your kindness will very well help us alot." Syera explained with a smile.

"Alright girls! lets move out!" Twilight exclaimed to her pony friends.

"Yes, come on Fluttershy!" Syera said as she took Fluttershy in her arms and carried her in her arms and flew fast by Rainbow Dash and the rest of their friend as they galloped their way to the base of the mountain.

"Wait! wait! Ahhhh!" Fluttershy screamed, since she really didn't have a choice but to go with them. no turning back now.

As they got to the base of the mountain, they heard a very loud noise that came from the top.

"Whoa, what was that?!" Rainbow Dash asked in shock.

"I can take a guess. probably the sound of the dragon snoring." Syera said as they stood there for the moment before they make the trek up.

"Correct." Twilight said.

"Its.....so....high up...." Fluttershy gulped nervously.

"Well yeah. it is a mountain after all. I'm gonna go up there and check it out! Whoa~!" Rainbow Dash was about to fly up but then Applejack stopped her in mid flight.

"Hold on now! its best we should go up together, safety in numbers and such." Applejack suggested.

"Oh....alright." Rainbow Dash sounded bummed out as they made their way up the side of the mountain.

"I hear the one thing that shines brighter than a dragon's scales is their nests since they're made of jewels! oh if I can get lucky enough and play my cards correctly I could score some serious treasure!" Rarity exclaimed excitedly.

"Welcome to my cave Rarity! care for a diamond!" Pinkie Pie said in a deep raspy dragon-like voice to her and Syera chimmed in doing something similar

"Or some super rare Sapphires or emeralds!" then both of them did a serious roar. this sparked a laugh from all of them.

"Girls! this is not a laughing matter." Twilight said with a serious look.

"Oh come on Sis, were just joking a little, we all know this is serious. we all took on Nightmare Moon, an evil so ancient old. I think we can handle a dragon." Syera explained and everyone nodded and said "Mhm" in agreement with their Saiyan friend.

"Well I suppose. but this is a dragon, a whole new ball game. Fluttershy, any thoughts on what the dragon may be like?" Twilight asked her shy friend. but to turn around to see she isn't with them.

"Fluttershy? where are ya?" Syera asked as she flew near Rainbow Dash.

"Hey, what are you waiting for? an invitation?" Rainbow Dash called out to Fluttershy who was hiding in a bush below them.

"Ooo, I think I got one in my bag!" Pinkie said and she pulled out a invitation with some confetti shooting out from a small party cannon she had making a big squee and cheering sound. Of course this startled Dash and Syera a little.

"Yeah...anyway, Fluttershy come on what's the holdup?" Syera asked.

"Well its just so....steep...." Fluttershy explained.

"Well it is a cliffside after all. you think you could....I don't know? fly up here?" Syera asked nicely as she could be.

"Yeah, you have those things called "Wings", use them!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Come on Fluttershy! Flap them wings! you can do it!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed happily.

"Oh....Ok...." Fluttershy said as she then began to open her wings and fly. but then another snore was heard from the dragon which then scared Fluttershy and forced her wings shut with fear.

"Augh....We don't have time for this!" Rainbow Dash said.

"My thoughts exactly.....hey what are you doing?" Twilight asked Applejack.

"I'm gonna need this map if I'm gonna take Fluttershy another way around the mountain." Applejack explained marking a meet point where the others can wait for her and Fluttershy.

"Alright, then we'll head up and meet you there." Syera said and then AJ hopped down of the side near Fluttershy.

Then the dragon snoored once more and caused Fluttershy to go as stiff as a stick.

"Don't worry girls, we'll be there lickety-split" Applejack explained as she got a move on with the stiff Fluttershy.

"They're gonna take forever....." Rainbow Dash said with a groan.

"Well it looks like we don't have choice but to wait for them to show up." Syera said as they then went up to the meeting point on the side of the mountain.

"I win again!" Pinkie Pie said with a smile since she and Rarity were playing tick-tack-toe.

"Oh drat.....35 games in a row....best of 72?" Rarity asked for them to keep going.

"Ugh where are they?" Rainbow Dash groaned, obviously tired of waiting for Applejack and mostly Fluttershy.

"They're close, I sense them coming around that corner." Syera said as she stood up from meditating while they waited. She was right too, Applejack and Fluttershy came around the corner.

"Agh....we're here" Applejack said out of breath as she was carrying Fluttershy.

"Good, now come on Fluttershy, stand up, we gotta keep moving up the mountain and its getting late and we don't have much time." Twilight exclaimed as she instructed the rest of the ponies and Syera to follow her.

"Told you they were gonna take forever." Rainbow Dash complained to Twilight.

"True, but we have to keep going." Syera said chiming in as she was next to Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

As they made their way up the mountain trail ahead. they came across a small gap they had to get across.

Rainbow Dash did it with ease, so did Syera and the others. the only one that had a problem was poor and scared Fluttershy.

"You're turn Fluttershy!" Applejack said to her with a smile.

"Um....its so....wide." Fluttershy said with a nervous look.

"You can just leap on over here Fluttershy." Applejack explained to her

"Yeah Fluttershy. its not that wide." Syera said to her as she and the others were on the other side of the gap.

"I don't know...." Fluttershy squeaked out as another snore was heard from the dragon they will soon face ahead.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just a hop, skip and a jump. See?" Pinkie Pie explained as she hopped the gap a few times over and over, singing in the process to Fluttershy.

"It's not very far. Just move your little rump. You can make it if you try with a hop, skip and jump" Pinkie continued to sing this to Fluttershy to boost her confidence in jumping over here.

"We don't have time for this." Twilight complained now.

"Just have patience, we'll get up there soon. Just have a little faith in Pinkie in her encouragement to help Fluttershy" Syera explained to her as they waited.

"A hop, skip and jump, Just move your little rump, A hop, skip and jump, A hop, skip and jump, A hop, skip and jump,
A hop skip and jump, A hop skip and jump!" Pinkie said going faster and faster over the small gap with ease. This caused a tiny smile from Fluttershy's lips to perk up as she stood up, ready to hop the gap.

"O-okay. Here I go. A hop." Fluttershy then began to make her way over.

"That's it." Applejack said with a smile as she watched Fluttershy make progress.

"You've got it." Twilight said with joy.

"Almost there." Rarity said with a smile as Fluttershy was getting close.

"Skip." Fluttershy said as she was about to jump, however......Twilight gave her the worse possible advice.

"Just don't look down." Twilight said to her while she was over the gap and then after Fluttershy heard that, she froze in fear as she did end up looking down. luckily the gap wasn't as big as Fluttershy thought.

"I guess I forgot to jump...." Fluttershy said with a smile after the Syera helped her on over.

"Its alright, let's just keep moving" Syera said as Fluttershy was now over on the other side and they continued their trek up the mountain.

"Let's keep it down. According to my map, we're entering an avalanche zone. The smallest peep could cause a huge rock slide. So we need to be as quiet as possible." Twilight explained with a whisper to the others since the area they're in is known to have avalanches.

As they continued to move ahead, the eerie sound of silence was broke by a certain somepony. It happened to be poor Fluttershy since a little leaf from a small tree fell on her hindside. which caused her to scream.

"AVALANC~!" Luckily Applejack covered her mouth before anything else came out. this cause the six ponies and Saiyan to freeze, they didn't know what was gonna happen next. Then all of a sudden, the ground and everything around them began to rumble and shake.

"Ngh! oh no!" Syera said as the ground shook and rocks, big ones started to fall.

"AVALANCHE!" everypony screamed and began to avoid rocks as best they could.

"Take cover!" Twilight screamed as they avoided the rocks falling.

"Watch out Rainbow Dash! get out of the way!" Syera said as a bunch of dirt and rubble fell down from the mountain towards Rainbow Dash. Syera tackled her out of the way of the falling rubble. Luckly after the dirt and dust cleared, they were only covered by some of the dirt and dust, then rose above it. Each of them coughing up dust from their lungs and stood up.

"Is everypony alright?" Syera said as she dusted herself off.

"Thanks to you I am Syera." Rainbow Dash said to her as she thanked her Saiyan friend.

Everypony dusted themselves off and such. Everyone was shooked in fear of the sudden occurance. However Pinkie Pie wasn't, as she was always a stranger to fear it seems.

"Weee! let's do that again!" Pinkie said as she cheered in joy.

"I don't think we should Pinkie, that was pretty dangerous." Syera told her as she stood in front of the dirt and rock pile ahead.

"Ugh....my this dust is horrendous, this is why a lady such as myself always packs extra accessories." Rarity said as she put on a new scarf that was similar to her previous one. "Oh.....please tell me I have the tiara that matches this." Rarity complained as she searched her bag.

"Um Rarity, hate to break it to you but I think we have a bigger problem then fashion at the moment." Syera said.

"She's right, we have bigger problems than to worry if our hairbows match our horseshoes Rarity." Rainbow Dash explained.

"Well it doesn't seem like much of a problem....just we....need to climb over" Twilight stated with a gulp as her and the rest of the ponies and Syera climbed over the rock pile.

"I'm so sorry girls" Fluttershy stated as they began to climb over.

"Its quite alright Sugarcube. we just have to keep movin' forward." Applejack said as they climbed over to the otherside. Fluttershy got a little off balance once they made it to the otherside of the rubble. She slipped and slided down, pushing Rarity and AJ down with her.

Syera and Rainbow Dash helped them out.

"My appologies" Rarity said.

"Not your fault Rarity." Rainbow said looking at Fluttershy.

"Its alright Rainbow Dash, cut her some slack. she'll come around." Syera said with a reassuring smile towards Fluttershy.

A little bit more and they reached the cave at the tip top of the mountain peak.

"Still think its a good idea to have Fluttershy along Twilight." Rainbow Dash asked.

"Looks like were gonna see soon enough Rainbow" Syera said as they reached the mountain cave where the dragon was sleeping, smoke pouring out as they stood at the entrance.

"Be careful, from what I can tell, this dragon is very powerful and can kill us in an instant if we aren't careful enough." Syera stated as Twilight then began to explain their plan.

"Rainbow Dash, get to work on clearing some of this smoke. Rarity, Pinkie Pie, be ready to cause a distraction in case he comes out. And Applejack, be ready with the apples and Syera, be ready to fight him if it comes to it." Twilight told everypony their job and they got ready.

"And Fluttershy, you're coming with me to convince him." Twilight said to Fluttershy, however....

"I....I can't....." Fluttershy stated.

"What?! why?!" Twilight asked in shock.

"Because its a dragon...." Fluttershy said.

"And? you stood up to a ferocious Manticore like it was nothing!" Rainbow exclaimed at her.

"Yes, that's because it wasn't a Dragon." Fluttershy retorted.

"What about Spike!? he's dragon, is he not?" Syera exclaimed back at her claim.

"That's beacuse Spike isn't a dangerous, big fully grown, could eat a pony in one bite kind of dragon." Fluttershy explained then began to walk away. "I'm sorry but i can't....." she said with a sad look as she hung her head low. "Oh Fluttershy....." Twilight said in sadness as she and the others saw their Pegasus friend walk away.

"Looks like we'll have to do this on our own, brace yourselves everypony" Syera said as she got a serious look on her face. "We got your back Twilight, all the way." Syera said as she walked inside the cave with her. "Oh...you do?" Twilight said with a smile, Syera however was the only one to follow her in, the others stayed at the entrance ready to do what the plan was calling them to do.

"Alright, let's take it nice and slow." Twilight said as she and Syera entered the cave. "Right." Syera added as they walked in slowly, smoke pouring over them as they made it deeper in the cave. And then.....

"Hello...? Mister Dragon?" Twilight whispered to the big red dragon as they found it laying in the cave. It soon opened its eyes and looked at the Unicorn and Saiyan.

"Ah, now we have your attention, My name is Syera and this is Twilight Sparkle. Now listen up and listen carefully for what we have to say. You taking a snooze up here on this mountain top here is causing a lot of your smoke from your nostrils to pour down below." Syera started off and the Twilight Finished the rest.

"So what were trying to say is, you need to take a nap somewhere else because Equestria can't handle being covered in Smoke for the next century. Please, you must understand you can't sleep here, so could you maybe....take a nap someplace else?" Twilight finished with a smile. The dragon stared at them two and then yawned, his foul breath reeking out of his mouth.

"Eck.....breath mint much? sheesh, that's worse than Spike's breath" Syera claimed but the dragon seemed to cooperate since he was moving out his spot.

"Oh good, thank you kind dragon, we appreciate your...." Twilight was cut off when the dragon didn't get up at all, and instead shifted positions where he was sleeping.

"Cooperation......sigh..." Twilight said in disgust as they walked out.

"Well there goes persuasive tactics, now what?" Syera said to Twilight as she had her hands behind her head as they walked out.

"Obviously, this situation just calls for a little "pony charm". Allow me, girls." Rarity then went into the cave to give it a shot, of course the others held back behind her in case something went wrong. "I'm so sorry to interrupt. But I couldn't possibly head back home without mentioning what handsome scales you have. And those scales have to be hidden away in some silly cave for a hundred years?" Rarity said, her "pony charm" seemed to be working it seems since the dragon looked at himself a bit and grunted a little. "Personally, I think you should skip the snoozing and be out there, showing them off. Hmm. Obviously, I would be more than happy to keep an eye on your jewels while you're gone." Rarity seemed to be wearing some of the jewelry that the dragon had stashed away there since dragons are known to harvest treasure for their nests. However the dragon didn't like the idea of Rarity "watching" his jewels and took all the stuff away from her, even the diamond she was eyeing as she ran back to the others.

"I was this close to getting that diamond!" Rarity complained since she didn't get any of the treasure including that diamond. "You mean... getting rid of that dragon?" Syera and Twilight added "Oh, yeah...sure....that too." She said in defeat.

"What in tarnation?" Applejack said as Pinkie Pie was dressed in this ridiculous outfit, consisting her wearing balloons, silly glasses, a party horn, a present box and a whole lot of confetti as well as her wearing what appeared to be duck-feet as if she was gonna go swimming.

"Um....Pinkie, just what the hell is this?" Syera asked her Pink pony friend. "Syera is right darling, you look down right ridiculous and silly." Rarity added as she looked at Pinkie.

"Exactly! Sharing a laugh is a sure-fire way to get someone on your side!" Pinkie stated as she made her way inside the cave and then said. "Hi!" to the dragon, then there was a growling noise along with some of the balloons popping. Pinkie Pie soon walked out with a bit of a limp in her walk and said, "Apparently he doesn't like laughing, heh. Or sharing." Pinkie said as her plan failed as well.

"All right, that's it. We tried persuasion, charm, whatever it is Pinkie Pie does." Rainbow said in anger as Pinkie sounded her busted party horn. "It's time to stop wasting time! I'm going in!" Rainbow then rushed inside after the dragon. "Wait Rainbow Dash! don't!" Syera screamed to her but it was too late. "Get! Out!" Rainbow screamed as she gave the dragon a good kick on the nose, but in turn made him sneeze and get really angry and roar and rampage out the cave.

"Damn! looks like it's mine turn! Kaio-ken!" Syera powered up with a red glow and then rushed the dragon and clocked him right in the jaw and then in the gut one time. This made the dragon scream in pain but made him twice as mad and hissed at the Saiyan and swing his claws at her. cutting the Saiyan a little bit, luckly only her gi was hit and not on her skin physically. However she didn't watch his tail and was swooped back into a rock "Gahh!!"

The other five ponies were knocked back in the same rock as Syera, causing it to crumble to pieces. "Ngh...no, girls....darn you! now I'm mad! you asked for it!" Syera screamed and then powered up more. "Kaioken times 2!" Syera was then about to charge the dragon, but then she heard a voice say "Stop!" which caused her and the dragon to look back and saw it was none other than..... "Fluttershy?!" Syera said in shock. the Fluttershy came rushing up to the dragon with an angry expression then said.

"How dare you... How dare you! Listen here, mister. Just because you're big doesn't mean you get to be a bully! You may have huge teeth, and sharp scales, and snore smoke, and breathe fire. But you do not-- I repeat-- You do not! Hurt! My! Friends! You got that?" Fluttershy said getting right in his face, this cause a big silence from the dragon and she then stated to him, "Well?" asking for an answer. "But that Rainbow one kicked me and then that one right there punched me and then kneed me in the side." The dragon said in a sad tone.

This cause Syera and Rainbow Dash to look at each other and nodded in agreement towards Fluttershy and the Dragon that they admit to what they have sowed upon the dragon.

"And I am very sorry for that, but your bigger than these two, you should know better, plus Syera here was just trying to protect our friends." Fluttershy retorted "But...I.." The dragon was about to say something but then Fluttershy cut him off and said "Don't you 'but I' me, mister. Now what do you have to say for yourself?" Fluttershy said but it didn't seem to sink in enough, so she asked again. "I said, what do you have to say for yourself?" this caused the dragon, a dragon of all things to cry a fricking river since he felt very ashamed.

"There, there. No need to cry. You're not a bad dragon, you just made a bad decision. Now go pack your things. You just need to find a new place to sleep. That's all." Fluttershy said as she cheered the dragon up so he could go and get his stuff and leave. The ponies below cheered in amazement of Fluttershy's talent to deal with the dragon.

"You did it! We knew you could do it." Syera said as she floated next to Fluttershy as they landed down to their friends and they all grouped hugged together. Soon later they made the trek back down the mountain back to Ponyville as the dragon left the area, the Pegasus ponies on the other hand were able to clear away the smoke. Soon Twilight and Syera returned to the Golden Oak Library to find Spike having trouble with Fluttershy's animals.

"I said come back here! Ooh! How does Fluttershy put up with you furry little things?" Spike compained as he held Angel-Bunny in his claws. "Spike, take a letter." Twilight said breaking the moment up. "With pleasure." Spike said with a smile as he had a quill and piece and paper ready.

Dear Princess Celestia,
"I am happy to report that the dragon has departed our Equestria." Twilight said then Syera chimed in. " And it was all thanks to our good friend, Fluttershy, who convinced him to go." Syera said and then Twilight said "This adventure has taught us to never stop believing in your friends." Twilight said and then Syera finished. "They can be an amazing source of strength and reliability when you need them, and can help you overcome some of your greatest fears you never thought possible to overcome." Syera and Twilight then both finished the last bit with. "As always your faithful students, Twilight and Syera Sparkle." Spike then finished the letter and sent it off to the Princess.

"Twilight! Syera You gotta come see this! She's just five away from a new pony record!" Applejack said as she opened the door with excitement to her both her friends. "Oh yeah? this I gotta see." Syera said as she and Twilight both stepped out of the Library to see their friend, Rainbow Dash break her ball bouncing record.

"Three hundred forty-seven, three hundred forty-eight..." She was about to break her record, then all of a sudden.

"ROAR!!!!" Pinkie Pie made a funny, however very ferocious roar towards Rainbow Dash. "Dragon!" This caused Rainbow to get scared and bottle up on the ground in fear but cause the rest of her friends to laugh in such praise as they saw Rainbow Dash bottled up in fear on how she thought the dragon came back.

"Why are you laughing? That awful dragon is back!" Rainbow retorted to them but Pinkie Roared once more to show Rainbow it was just her. "See Dashie, it's just good ol' Pinkie Pie doing her dragon impression." Syera said with a smile as she crossed her arms.

"I see.....but Pinkie Pie, you scared me! I mean, uh, you... broke my concentration...." She said and they continued to laugh a bit then Fluttershy chimed in with a smile.

"It's okay, Rainbow Dash. Not everypony can be as brave as me." Fluttershy explained with a smile and she then screamed because of a tiny leaf fell on her flank again like before when she screamed Avalanche and what not. This caused a laugh from everypony once more.

Syera then looked out over the horizon, pondering what more adventures await her and the others as the future events approach them. Seems all she can do is train harder and have patience for what is to come.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long, I had to re-write parts of this chapter so it could make sense and wasn't a pile of crap. :fluttershbad::derpytongue2: Anyway, I hope you enjoy this, the next chapter to come will be a kicker, I promise you that. Till next time, hope you enjoyed this chapter! stay tuned for the next one! :pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

PreviousChapters Next