• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: Do the Impossible Rainbow Dash! Unleash the Sonic Rainboom!

Last Time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

The power of the Pinkie Sense was revealed when Pinkie started acting very out of place, Syera and Twilight did a few tests to figure out this power.

However, their results to try and identify this ability were… inconclusive, In addition to this investigation of Pinkie’s power, it caused them to be part of a serious turn of events. Saving their friend Fluttershy, or to the least Syera saving Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy and Spike from a rampaging Hydra in Froggy Bottom Bog. Only after finding out that wasn’t the whole reason Pinkie was experiencing her rapid shudders of her Pinkie Sense, in the end Twilight could not figure out this power that Pinkie had and admitted to believing in it even though it couldn’t be proven fact by science.

Now the Saiyan and her sister along with their Ponyville friends now count down the upcoming weeks till the Gala, what’s going to happen now?!

Find out now!

Cue intro music: Do the impossible Rainbow Dash! Unleash The Sonic Rainboom!

It was a quiet day in Ponyville so far for the day, inside the Golden Oak Library, Syera and Twilight were busy reorganizing the Library’s books.

“Looks like it’s that time of the month Syera.” Twilight said excitedly, smiling brightly at her Saiyan sister who was drinking a bottle of water.

“Oh great, reorganization day huh? Alright, let’s get this over with…” Syera sounded unenthusiastic with the whole part of taking every single book off the shelf since they used to do this almost every other week back in Canterlot when they lived in the Spire near the Castle.

“Oh come on Syera it won’t take too long.” Twilight said with a giggle as she used her magic to take every single book off the shelf, including the ones in the other two rooms.

Soon after her doing that, Syera and Twilight got to work, they were about a quarter of the way done before there was a knock at the door. It was Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack.

Spike opened the door for them and they came inside.

“Oh Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie!” Twilight smiled at them as they came inside.

“Hey girls, what brings you over this afternoon?” Syera asked the group of friends that came in.

“Well actually I was coming here to look for a book regarding a certain dress design but… seeing as how you two happen to have every single book on the floor I think I’ll look for it later.” Rarity told as she looked around the room.

“Ooo so many books on the floor! Do you need some help? Oh and I was coming around to say hi and potentially do so by hiding behind the books till you one of you pulled one out and so on, buuuut that isn’t gonna happen!” Pinkie said with a smile, and the offer to help didn’t sound to bad.

“I came here for a similar reason to Rarity but, it doesn't involve anything with fashion, if anything ah need a new book to read at the end of the day. But hmmm, unfortunately it seems it’ll have to wait till this is all sorted. So if Pinkie’s helpin’ then I’ll help as well.” AJ put her hoof out with a zest and ready to work.

“Alright, then it's settled, you three will help us?” Syera asked as she had a stack of books in her hands and looked at them.

“But of course Syera darling, we can’t simply walk away from a mess such as this.” Rarity told her as she then used her magic to lift those stack of books out of the Saiyan’s hands.

“Alright! Let’s get to work everypony.” Twilight, Syera, Spike and with the help of Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie got to work on reorganizing the library’s stock of books in chronological order.

Over the next hour, the group of friends were able to get done nearly every single book on the shelf, down the very last section. The last one was indeed a hard one to figure out, and Twilight wasn’t going to let it slide till it’s home was found. Luckily Pinkie Pie was able to find it. It was under E.

“Last one! Finally!” Syera said as she put the last book on the shelf.

“Thank you so much for helping me clean up all these books, guys. It was a crazy week of studying.” Twilight said as she spun her eyes around in all directions gesturing to how jampacked the week was for her.

“I’ll say, I had to skip two training lessons for you just so you could stay up so late.” Syera complained as she felt as if she’d get out of shape.

“Oh come now Syera, two training sessions couldn’t possibly put you out of shape, I mean look at you, you’re probably more fit than Applejack and Big Macintosh combined.” Rarity pointed out.

“Hehe, I hate to say it but I’d be lyin’ if ah didn’t but Rarity is right Syera, you are stronger than the train that runs to Appleloosa, maybe even stronger than that, maybe even stronger than a ant if were as big as my barn.” Applejack laughed as so did the others.

“Oh, thanks girls, but trust me when I say this, I maybe strong now but that doesn’t mean I won’t be satisfied with just being strong, I need to get stronger and grow even more. I know my limits, However, I need break through them because I know I can be better.” Syera looked at her hand then clenched it into a fist as she knows that this revelation of her becoming stronger is a possibility than can come true if she works and believes in it.

“Well, if that is your choice darling, I am with you in becoming better at what you do.” Rarity smiled.

“Yeah, Get stronger and stronger Syera! Just don’t… you know, pop like a balloon from overdoing it.” Pinkie said worried for her friend that she might hurt herself from focusing on too much training.

“I have ta agree with Pinkie, even though ah do let you workout on the farm, I have to be honest that you don’t have to help all the time, though I do appreciate it, might wanna tone it down a bit Syera, too much training and working out can’t be good for your body, I sure know that by heart since I like to stay fit as well.” Applejack’s words of wisdom really did touch Syera, and spoke out to her in a great ordeal. All she could do was nod in agreement to her friends’ words.

“Hmm yes perhaps you girls are right, I have been taking it pretty serious when and when I don’t train my body and mind, I guess I’ve been too worked up in my own little schedule I forgot about other things that are happening. Thanks for telling me girls, it really means a lo—” Syera paused in mid sentence as she could hear screaming coming from outside the window behind them and it was getting closer and closer. She looked outside and before she could react, she noticed a familiar Pegasus pony on a crash course towards the library.

“Everypony take cover now!” Syera said as she held her arms open after she opened the window for the incoming Rainbow Dash. Everypony in the room heeded her warning and got down on the floor, Syera was able to catch the free falling blue pegasus, however the force of her impacting her chest made her fly backwards into the wall behind her, making a big shockwave which caused all the books in the entire library to come off the shelves.

Once the dust settled in the room in the library, Syera got up slowly with a dizzy Rainbow Dash in her arms, she then put a hand to her head and groaned a little.

“Ugh… Everypony ok?” Syera asked weakly and nothing but audible groans came from Twilight, Spike, Rarity and Applejack, Pinkie seemed to be ok since she got up from the pile of books unscathed and laughed a little.

It was then soon after, Fluttershy entered through the same window Rainbow Dash did and then cheered to her brash pegasus friend with “Rainbow Dash, you rock! Woohoo.” the timid pegasus then gasped worriedly. “Did my cheering do that?”

“Nope you’re good Shy, if it did I’d think you have lungs and force of that of a dragon to make this happen with a whispering cheer such as that”
Syera chuckled but then held her chest in pain where Dash hit her.

“Oh good heavens no, I would never speak again if that were the case.” Fluttershy said in absolute terror and seriousness.

Rainbow Dash then spoke up and got out of Syera’s arms. “Hehe. Sorry about that ladies. And you too Syera, you feeling alright?” Rainbow asked and the saiyan gave a simple nod, Rainbow then sighed and spoke saying. “That was a truly feeble performance.”

Fluttershy again spoke after Rainbow Dash as she then checked in on Syera to make sure she wasn’t seriously hurt. “Actually, it wasn't all bad. I particularly liked it when you made the clouds spin.”

Rainbow Dash groaned in a bit of annoyance. “Ugh. I'm not talking about my performance, I'm talking about yours. That feeble cheering!” She told her timid friend who then looked down disappointed about whatever they are talking about.


“What are you two arguing about?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah? what seems to be the problem with you two?” Syera asked right after Twilight did, Fluttershy was a little confused and then spoke up to the matter at hand.

“Were we arguing? I'm sorry.” She apologized.

Rainbow Dash then grunted in defeat as she then spilled the beans of what was going on since Fluttershy did seem to get the question. “I wish you guys could come to Cloudsdale to see me compete in the Best Young Flyer Competition.”

“You’re entering the Best Young Flyer Competition? That’s awesome Rainbow Dash!” Syera said with a grin and her fist clenched in front of her.

Twilight on the other hand wasn’t familiar with the event and asked about it. “Best Young Flyer Competition? What's that?”

Pinkie Pie then got up out of the pile of books she was in and explained to Twilight what it was. “It's where all the greatest Pegasus flyers get together and show off their different flying styles! Some are fast!” Pinkie told as she tried imitating some of the moves a Pegasus would do only to crash into more bookshelves in the process. “And some are graceful. Whoa, whoa, whoa!” She explained showing how amazing it would be to see the Pegasus ponies from all over to show off their moves.

“Golly.” Applejack said as she was now interested in seeing it. “I'd love to see you strut yer stuff in that competition.”

Rainbow Dash then spoke up but reminded them of one key factor. “Yeah. I wish you guys could be there but you can’t exactly fly there, well I know Syera can cause she is awesome just like you all are but still… I wish you all were capable of going. I mean don’t get me wrong, Fluttershy's a great support, but her cheering isn't exactly inspirational.” Rainbow explained.

Pinkie Pie then said something that really caught everyone’s attention in the room. “Ooh! I'd love to see you make a sonic rainboom! It's like, the most coolest thing ever! Even though I've never actually seen it, but I mean come on! It's a sonic rainboom! How not cool could it possibly not be?!”

Twilight then asked the big question. “What's a sonic rainboom?”

Pinkie Pie then got in her face. “You really need to get out more. The sonic rainboom is legendary! When a Pegasus like Rainbow Dash gets going sooo fast... Boom! A sonic boom and a rainbow can happen all at once!”

“This trick sounds like it takes a lot of Flight Power, Speed and Stamina to do, because the “boom” sound I’m guessing is when said Pegasus doing the Sonic Rainboom is not only going fast, they’re going so fast they break the sound barrier.” Syera said and Twilight seemed to agree with her hypothesis on the matter.

“Yes it seems like it, and wow to think such a move really exists.” Twilight said amazed.

Applejack seemed confident in her Rainbow haired friend since she was certain Dash can do it again. “And Rainbow Dash here's the only pony to ever pull it off!”

Rainbow Dash looked away nervously with a blush across her face and said that “It was a long time ago... I was just a filly.”

“Really, at such a young age you pulled that stunt off?” Syera asked and Rainbow Dash replied with a nod and confident smirk.

Pinkie Pie was confident that Dash could do the Sonic Rainboom as well. “Yeah, but you're gonna do it again, right?”

Rainbow Dash hesitated for a moment but then said. “Are... you kidding? I'm the greatest flyer to ever come out of Cloudsdale! I could do sonic rainbooms in my sleep.”

Twilight smiled as she then told Dash “Wow. If you pull that off, you'll win the crown for sure!”

“Oh yeah, You’d easily crush the competition to the point they’d piss themselves right on the spot from how awesome you are Rainbow Dash.” Syera exaggeratedly told as she and Rainbow Dash both laughed and gave each other a high hoof.

Rainbow Dash then smiled and told them the prize of the event. “The grand prize is spending an entire day with the Wonderbolts. A whole day of flying with my lifelong heroes... It'll be a dream come true!”

“I sure hope that dream comes true Dashie.” Syera said crossing her arms and smiling as she stood next to Twilight.

“As do I Rainbow Dash, and don’t worry, we’ll find a way to come to Cloudsdale and support you.” Twilight promised Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy then smiled and said “Yay.”

Rainbow then hopped over to the window and was about to hop out it, however she said a few words before she left. “I'm gonna go rest up. Don't wanna over prepare myself, y'know.” Then she pointed a hoof at Fluttershy looking her in the eye and said “You, on the other hand, better keep practicing. I need a cheering section to match my spectacular performance.”

Fluttershy then nodded and looked at the direction Rainbow Dash flew too then back at the group of friends. “She's practiced that move a hundred times, and she's never even come close to doing it. I don't know if I can cheer loud enough to help her.” She sighed worriedly.

Twilight then noticed the mess and said “Well, guess we better get this cleaned up... again.” But before they made another move, Rarity then told her.

“Go on, go on.” This confused the lavender unicorn and she tilted her head.

“Go on what?” Twilight asked.

“Find a spell that you promised to Rainbow Dash that will get us wingless ponies into Cloudsdale. Didn't you see how nervous she was?” She told and Applejack looked at her then said.

“Nervous? Have you spit yer bit or somethin'? She was tootin' her own horn louder than the brass section of a marching band!”

Rarity then scoffed a little then looked at the orange earth pony then said. “Oh, puh-lease. I have put on enough fashion shows to recognize stage fright when I see it.”

“Hate to say it but… I think Rarity is right Applejack, Rainbow Dash definitely needs us up there in Cloudsdale cheering her on tomorrow.” Syera said as she pointed in the direction out the window of where Cloudsdale is with her other hand on her side.

“We've got to find a way to be there for her. Now go on!” Rarity said as she gave Twilight the good ol’ Manehattan shove to find a book with a flight spell.

Twilight gasped and screamed a little as she fell into a pile of books making even more of a mess. “Owaa! Ugh. How am I supposed to find a flight spell in this mess?”

Pinkie Pie then chimed in when she heard “Flight Spell” and uttered out. “A flight spell? One sec. Page twenty-seven.” She said after she dug through some books and gave Twilight the book she found.

Applejack was dumbfounded and asked. “How'd you do that?”

Pinkie giggled and said “It landed on my face when Rainbow Dash knocked me into the bookcase.”

“Heh, What a coincidence.” Syera pointed out as they waited for Twilight to find the spell.

Which she did not too much longer as she got to page twenty-seven of the book. “Here it is! A spell that will allow Earth ponies to fly for three days. Ooh, it looks really difficult... I'm not sure I can do it.” Twilight told nervous she probably couldn’t do it. Syera then peaked into the book and skimmed over the spell really quickly and became astounded from how complex this spell really is.

“Hmm… I think I might be able to help you with it, and you're right on point like Applejack's Sweet Apple Acres Reserves, it does look pretty complicated.” Syera said as she then put her hands together and concentrated. Soon a soft golden aura surrounded bother her hands.

Rarity then pleaded to the two of them. “You've got to try!”

Twilight nodded in defeat. “Okay, Okay... and thanks Syera, But the better question here is... who's gonna volunteer to be the test subject?”

Syera then waited as did Twilight. “Yeah, who’s the unlucky victim here girls?” Syera asked, and as she did, Rarity stepped up.

“I will! For Rainbow Dash, I will go first.” Rarity said with such glamour and confidence as her generous spirit was ready to support Rainbow Dash any way she could.
Twilight and Syera looker at each other then both said. “Alright, Here it goes!”

Syera extended her arms out and bent her knees in a horse stance as she did the magic from her fingertips as Twilight widened her stance and her horn glowed the velvety purple it usually does but now it was more intense.

“Nrggg…. agh!” Both of them grunted out as they worked hard on the spell, an aura of light soon wrapped itself around Rarity and levitated her off the ground, and within a few seconds later, a flash of light was shown across the room. Everypony looked away for the moment then back at Syera and Twilight who were panting since the spell was complete.

Applejack, Pinkie, & Spike gasped in amazement of such a thing.

Twilight then sighed in success. “I think it worked!”

Syera then looked up at Rarity and saw the spell did indeed work. “Phew, yup indeed and my oh my that takes a lot outta you, I think we need a different and easier spell for the rest of us.”

“Quick! I need a mirror, how do I look?” Rarity Requested, Spike did as she asked since he practically was all googly eyed and drooling over the beauty of the spell.

Once the Mirror came into view, Rarity gasped and saw that she now had Wings! But they were not of a Pegasus, they were shaped in the form of a Butterfly.

“Oh these wings are simply devine! Oh for perfection in beauty, these get an A+!” Rarity said as she adored her Butterfly Wings, they were see through to a point and they adorned the colors of Magenta, Purple, Sky Blue, Green and Yellow.

“Hmph… Indeed an A+, now… time to find that easier spell.” Syera asked as she wiped a bit of sweat off her brow then looked at Twilight but then Pinkie spoke out before the Lavender unicorn could.

“Ooo! Turn to page nineteen in the same book, there should be an easier spell there.” The Pink Pony instructed and so Twilight did and found it in the bottom of page nineteen.

“Wait Pinkie, how did you know this spell was in here too?” Syera asked.

“I had time to skim through it as it landed on my face.” She said as again smiling with a squee.

“Kinda wish you said something about it before, cause that last one was a doozy.” Syera said as she stretched and cracked her knuckles as she then looked out the window to see what was going on outside.

“Ah! Yes here it is, and yes this one is pretty basic, I think I should be able to do this one on my own Syera.” Twilight told her saiyan sister.

“Oh? What kind of flight spell is it?” Syera asked as she looked at the book.

“Not exactly a flight spell but it's more of a that makes you a cloud walker, which is self explanatory as the spell allows you to walk on clouds, it's much easier to pull off.” Twilight explained.

“Ahh, I see yeah this one sounds much easier.” Syera said in agreement.

“But I won’t cast it yet, I’ll cast it tomorrow before we head to Cloudsdale in the early afternoon. Plus I’m kinda pooped from that spell we did on Rarity.” Twilight explained.

“Alrighty then, I guess we’ll all meet up near your balloon and head on up to Cloudsdale tomorrow early afternoon.” Applejack nodded in agreement to the plan.

“Yes! We will head to Cloudsdale and cheer for Rainbow Dash!” Rarity also agreeing to the plan, she was still smiling as she then looked at herself again in the mirror still giggling and adoring her wings.

“Wee! I can’t wait!” Pinkie Pie agreed last and could barely contain her excitement.

Soon later as the group got the Library cleaned up… Again. They each were able to get on with their lives in Ponyville, each excited for the Best Young Flyers Competition to cheer their best friend Rainbow Dash to victory, and maybe get to see her do a Sonic Rainboom.

Throughout the day as it turned to night, Syera could not fathom the possibility of the potential speed and power that is required to do a Sonic Rainboom as found a few books on the topic. And If she can do something similar by going around the same speed or higher, then it could show that not only can she master such an ability; However she could potentially tell those of Equestria that anything other than a Pegasus pony can do it, so long as they possess the ability of flight on the contrary of the subject.

“I wonder…” She said to herself but she released how late it was getting as she sat on the balcony at the library.

“Hmm, Luna, looks like you’re getting better and better at making Nighttime more peaceful.” Syera thought to herself as she stared at the moon for a moment. However when she was under the cover of the moonlight, she seemed… odd, even though she can’t turn into that rampaging monster, she could feel a slight tingle in her tail area, kinda like when Pinkie has a sudden twitch due to her pinkie sense.

“Hmm… I guess I got time, let me fly up there…” Syera then jumped high off the balcony and slowly flew her way up high in the sky to where she was facing it clear as day. It was easily above the clouds where she was, her eyes reflecting the moonlight. She clenched her hands into fists at that moment and then concentrated.

She let her body draw in energy that was needed to power up, a soft but faint blue aura formed around her, her body tensed up a little, her eyes closed as she focused more letting her body absorb the essence coming from the Moonlight.

She kept thinking to herself. “Let my mind and body become separate, let my body think on its own and my mind attach elsewhere…”

“Mmmm….” She grunted out as she focused hard and long on herself and let the calm light of the moon shine on her. It was then she was able to see a symbol in her mind, it was consisting of seven stars similar to her Element of Harmony, she let that symbol brace into her mind and body.

“Nrg~ Haaa!” It was then within a blink of an eye she was curled up into a ball and then extended her limbs, an outburst of power overcame her and she was now Super Saiyan. Only thing different was that her tail was now a Golden Color similar to how her tail is.

“Whoa… that’s new…” She said to herself as she looked at her tail and flicked it. She then tried some basic combos to see how fast she could throw a few kicks and punches.

“Well would you look at that, I think I feel more at grasp while in this form, but the full moon… could this be the source of power I feel at nighttime? It has to be.” It was then she felt a yawn overcome her speech near the of end of her speaking. However, this possible fact ran through her train of thought, about her being able to draw energy from the Moon without her transforming.

“I better get to bed and worry about this another time…” The saiyan slowly descended upon Ponyville below after her encounter with dealing with the Moonlight. As she landed in the balcony and turned around to head inside, she noticed Twilight was waiting for her.

“Syera where were you? I was calling your name and everything, you had me worried.” Twilight told her saiyan sister as she trotted towards her since Syera had the look on her face as if she just experienced something new. “Uh.. you ok? You seem like something is on your mind?”

Syera then kneeled down in front of her and spoke. “Yeah sorry to worry you Sis, I was just meditating and I decided to go for a midnight stroll high above is all.”

Twilight then was surprised. “Really? That’s new from you since you are usually asleep at this time, but I won’t lie, it has been a rather interesting day for all of us since now we're going up to Cloudsdale to cheer on Rainbow Dash tomorrow. And I can’t wait to see her moves, I bet you can’t wait either can you?”

Syera nodded in agreement to that. “Yes, to be honest if I were a Pegasus I’d probably compete as well but I’d rather not since I don’t wanna crank down RD’s style ya know?” The two shared a hearty laugh then headed inside for the rest of the night and got to bed.

With giving each other a goodnight, sleep soon took over their will throughout the calm and peaceful moonlit-night in Ponyville.

However, little to the Saiyan’s knowledge that her dreams were going to have an unexpected turn of events. The Saiyan awoke, eyes open as she rose outta bed, she noticed she had her Gi on though instead of being the normal colors it usually is, it was all white.

“Hmm… this is unusual… Princess Luna? you around?” Syera asked as she looked around, only to not get a response, soon the landscape around her turned into what looked like an entrance to a maze.

“Wait… I know this place, the royal garden maze in Canterlot… I used to do jogging exercise throughout here for hours… But why am I here?” Syera had a bewildered look on her face, but shrugged off the feeling of oddness of something fishy going on and just decided to walk into the maze, there were a few twists and turns here and there. But eventually she came to one of the clearings that were inside the maze.

Oddly enough she ended up in the 7th one inside the maze, there were a total of 7 clearings in the maze entirely, the 7th happened to be smack down in the middle.

“Huh? the center, why here?” She shrugged and gestured her arms out to the sides of her then places both of her hands firmly on her sides. Syera looked around for a moment and shrugged once more and was about to fly up and out of the maze but something weighed her down as she tried to leave.

“What the whoa!” It was then she landed hard on her hands and her feet, her tail flicked in response to this sudden change. “Is this some kind of joke or do I really feel heavy…” Syera gritted her teeth as she tried to stand up, but when she did she realized what she was standing in front of, a stone statue of some sort of creature of unknown origin to her.

“W-what… is that?” Weird thing is that it appeared to be laughing hysterical joy, it was consisted of having various animal parts, it looked like a goat and donkey that was mixed with a dragon and pegasus, as well as a griffon and some bird like features. It had a snag tooth as well as a goatee’ similar to what an old goat would have and it's backside of its hair seemed to be that of a donkey as mentioned though it seemed like a Pony mostly just mixed with all these creatures and characteristics.

Syera however could not shake the feeling that something about this thing just screamed… Disharmony and utter chaos.

“A Draconequus?” the Saiyan uttered out and this caused the figure to change from stone to real flesh and blood as it let out a hearty laugh.

“Correct!” It shouted out as it stretched and cracked its limbs and bones and snapped it fingers a few times.

“Agh!?” Syera was shocked when this creature snapped its fingers since it turned her current clothing into what looked like a bunny suit with stockings that made her look like she worked at some perverted anime café, she had the Bunny ears and all.

“What the hell is this?!” Syera screamed in shock and covered herself up.

“Oh sorry was that directed at you dear, funny I thought you’d look great in a bunny suit, but strange, you didn’t turn into a bunny… What are you?” The creature stepped off its stone podium and slithered its way around the Saiyan and examined her.

“Oh no! don’t tell me, you’re not the Saiyan that Princess Celestia and those other fools trained to become almighty and powerful to defeat the likes of me and others to come now did she?” The question of the Draconequus was dead on the spot, Syera’s utter expression was a dumbfounded one as she couldn’t find the words, and the creature then laughed wholeheartedly.

“Well it seems I hit the Nail right on the coffin!” He said as he then used a mallet to hit a nail on a coffin that appeared right from his magic and then disappeared as quickly as it showed up.

“Ok that’s enough! You seem to know a lot about me… how? And who are you?” Syera summoned the strength to back away from this freak of nature by turning Super Saiyan and get in a fighting stance, which looked very funny considering she is in a gimpy sexy bunny outfit, as well as the blue tie she had on with it. It also exposed a lot of her skin and broad structure of muscle and tone fitness.

It was then the Draconequus smirked and just shrugged saying “Alright alright, if you must know who I am, then I shall tell you. But of course saying my name would be redundant since my name is obviously in my little display so why don’t you have a look.” The creature gestured with his arm and claw hand as he moved out the way for Syera to walk to the stone display which dawned the creature’s name.

The saiyan then leaned in close and saw the creature’s name, however when she did lean in close, a sudden flash came out of nowhere with what sounded like a shudder sound of a camera. Syera then turned around and looked at the creature.

“Did you just~!?” Then another flash was shown from the camera that this creature had, and he had two pictures in hand with the front and backside of the Saiyan in the bunny suit.

“You better destroy those…” Syera said with a bit of anger since she did not appreciate her picture being taken especially in the gimpy attire she was in as of now.

“Alright, Alright, you are no fun you know that.” The Draconequus crossed his arms as he made the pictures and camera disappear, Syera rolled her eyes in response and then looked at the creature's name on the stone display.

“Di-s-cord? Discord? Is that right?” Syera asked as she pointed to the name and looked the creature in the eyes and he nodded.

“Sure is, but don’t say it thrice since that is used to call to me and usually I do some serious wacky stuff if you know what I mean?” Discord laughed a little at his ridiculous joke that Syera was not laughing at.

“Ok seriously, cut the crap. What do you want from me?” Syera asked cold heartedly as she crossed her arms, covering her chest since she did not like having her body exposed this much.

Discord then looked at her after having his laugh. “Oh nothing, I just want you to know that my appearance in Equestria is imminent and that this is only a taste of my power, so without further ado, I must bid you a farewell for now, Syera is it? Yes, good, farewell.” And with a snap of his fingers he was gone within a flash and Syera woke up with a thud since she fell out of her bed.

“Agh! Oof~ Nrrg… what a wake up call…” Syera said as she rubbed her head, she noticed she wasn’t in that bunny suit and in her pajamas which consisted of her underwear and a tank top shirt, thank Celestia.

Though she wondered what that dream was about who the hell is Discord and what does he want with Equestria and how does he know about her? Whatever it was he wants though, it could not be good. She then noticed it was morning now, about 10am at the very least, she then got up on her feet since the sun was directly in her eyes, she walked over to the mirror to get a look at herself, then out of the corner of her mirror, she noticed two Photographs, they were of her in the bunny suit! The same one’s Discord had taken.

“What the hell?! How did these get here?!” She thought to herself as she took them in hand, she examined them and noticed a signature in the back of them that said “Discord” in cursive.

It was then Twilight came in the room worried. “You ok in here sis, it sounded like you fell out the bed. Have a bad dream?” the lavender unicorn asked as she walked to the saiyan and tapped her leg.

“Ah!? Oh it's you Twilight” Syera said as she had her hand on her chest and took a breather as she relaxed.

“‘Its you Twilight’? Well that’s a new one coming from you Syera, well anyway I hope you’re ok cause we have to leave soon, get ready” Twilight told as she walked to the door, opened it and trotted out giving her sister privacy to get ready.

“Right the thing with Rainbow Dash, I’ll be ready after I grab a quick shower!” Syera told as she then took a second look at the photo of her in that ridiculous bunny suit… Giving it one last frown as she gazed at it, she tossed it on her dresser and then proceeded to the bathroom to grab a shower as she foretold to Twilight.

Ten to fifteen minutes later she came out with a towel around her body and her hair, soon going back into her room and getting dressed and ready. However when she did, as she opened her closet, she saw something familiar.

“What!? Not… Possible…” Syera went wide eyed as her closet had the bunny suit that she had on in the dream along with the multiple Gi’s she has gotten from King Kai along with her other clothes. “Ok now I think I’m starting to lose it… But I’ll deal with it later, now is the time to get ready and cheer on my friend.” Syera grabbed one of the Gis, putting it on after she took the towel off her body and put a sports bra and underwear on. She took the towel off her head as well, letting her two bangs fall in front of her face as she shook her head as some water came out of her hair as it was shaking back and forth as well as side to side.

“Mm… looking as silky and wild as usual, just the way I like it.” The saiyan said to herself as she looked herself in the mirror then soon walked out of her bedroom down the stairs.

“Ah there you are Syera, you ready to go?” Twilight asked with a smile.

“Yeah, I’m good to go. Hey, where’s Spike? Isn’t he coming around?” Syera looked around with a hand on her hip as she saw the baby dragon was nowhere to be seen.

“Oh, he said that he had a personal project to work on and wanted to stay here to work on it.” Twilight explained.

“Hmm… alright.” Syera said as she then walked to the door and opened it. “Anyway, should we get going?” She then looked back at her unicorn sister with a smile.

“Yes, and let’s meet up with the others so I can perform the cloud walker spell.” Twilight and Syera then left the library and met up with their friends at the air balloon on the edge of Ponyville.

“Alright everypony, group up together so I can perform the spell.” Twilight told everypony to do so, except for Rarity since she already had a way of getting being able to traverse Cloudsdale without falling through clouds.

So the group of friends piled around Syera and Twilight performed the cloud walker spell. Within a flash the spell was casted.

“Wee! Did it work?!” Pinkie as with cheer.

“Well… I’m pretty sure it did, but to confirm we have to walk on a cloud.” Twilight explained.

“Hmm… wait right here, I think I should be able to grab one if we can walk on them, I’ll be right back.” Syera then hopped into the air and was able to find a puffy cloud and grab hold of it. Then she brought it down near the ground so Pinkie, Twilight as well as Applejack could try it out.

“it seems to work with me since when I usually grab clouds, they just poof away into water vapor.” Syera explained as she out the fairly good sized cloud near the ground.

Applejack was first to volunteer to test the cloud out. “Alright, here I go.” The farm pony then tapped the cloud with her hoof and then put both from hooves onto it and stepped on it, it seemed to hold her steady on it.

“Well I’ll be, would ya’ll look at that! I’m walking on a cloud, haha~” Applejack was in disbelieve but was amazed to see the spell actually worked.

“Yes, it seems to be a complete success.” Twilight smiled in joy as she was next to try it out.

“Wee! Bouncy this cloud is and so puffy!” Pinkie bounced on the cloud a little before proceeding to hug it.

“Mm… indeed success~” Syera said as she then did a handstand on it after pinkie got off the cloud then short hopped up on her feet on the cloud. “Well we know it works, shall we get going?”

“Yeah!” Everypony cheered with a smile as they all got on the hot air balloon. Everypony boarded except Rarity and Syera since they could fly, and they both unhooked the balloon from the ground and soon lifted off.

“Alright, hold onto your butts everypony, next stop is Cloudsdale!” Syera pointed to the direction of the city of clouds which would take them at least a half an hour to get there from their current position and time.

“I’m hoping Rainbow Dash is alright, it might be a lotta pressure she since you know how she is when striding for first place and how much winning is to her.” Applejack said as they enjoyed the ride to Cloudsdale.

“Oh I’m sure she’s alright Applejack, I mean come on, Rainbow Dash will be the best in the Young flyers’ competition for sure!” Rarity seemed so certain of her friend that it made sure that their friend would indefinitely.

“I hope your right Rarity, for Rainbow Dash’s sake.” Twilight said as she looked to the horizon ahead.

“Are you kidding Twilight? Of course Rainbow Dash is gonna win! The Sonic Rainboom is a doozy of a trick which is why Rainbow Dash is gonna do it! Even though it is said to be the impossible, I know Dashie’s got it in her!” Pinkie was just as assured as Rarity was in how Rainbow would indeed win. But only time would tell once they get there and how everything fairs out.

“Well more importantly besides winning girls, is the fact that she had fun strutting her moves.” Syera explained with a smile as she hung on the side of the balloon basket as it carried them to their destination.

“Oh by far indeed Darling, cause such an event isn’t just about having to win but to have fun as well!” Rarity agreed with Syera all the way. Though their conversation was cut short as now they were now close to their destination.

“There it is! Cloudsdale is dead ahead! And look, there's Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash!” Pinkie said pointing a hoof at them.

“Ahh~ Alright, let’s go give em a surprise greeting shall we?” Syera said smirking a little.

“Ah yes darling, I shall be the first to greet them while you follow right behind me.” Rarity then graciously flew towards their two pegasus friends while Syera then steered the balloon right below them so they’d rise up right in front of them.

Fluttershy and Rainbow seemed to be having a conversation, by the looks of it, Dashie seemed distressed about something. However, Rarity seemed to be the one to catch their attention, Fluttershy was first to notice.

Fluttershy looked up with her mouth agaped a little and said. “Rare…”

Rainbow Dash then looked at her with a dumbfounded look and said “Rare?! The sonic rainboom is way more than rare!”

Fluttershy then spoke again but was now more clear of what she was looking at. “Rarity?”

Rainbow Dash then looked back at what Fluttershy said and gasped since it was indeed. “Rarity! Are you... flying?!”

Rarity just smiled elegantly as she flapped her wings and looked down at the two pegasi. “I most certainly am! Aren't my wings smashing?! Twilight made them for me. I just adore them! Why so shocked? We couldn't leave our favorite flyer without a big cheering section!” This confused Rainbow Dash when she said


"’We?’” That was the cue to when the air balloon with Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle as well as Syera rose out of the clouds with ease. It was then Syera tied it down to a nearby post so it stay.

“I... I can't believe it!” Rainbow said in shock and happiness that her friends were able to arrive.


“It's incredible!” Fluttershy added the Rainbow continued.


“I know! This is so cool that you guys made it!”


Pinkie Pie giggled as she looked at her friend and said “Sure did!” then she hopped off the balloon but this scared Rainbow.

“Wait!” She screamed but before she could say anything else, Pinkie landed on the cloudy surface with ease and was able to walk on it.

“How'd you do that? Only Pegasus ponies can walk on clouds.” Rainbow explained though Twilight was the first to speak up.

“I found a spell that allowed pony's like us to achieve the ability of flight, however it was too difficult to cast more than once…” Twilight told then Syera spoke up next.

“So to make up for such a spell, we found an easier one called “Cloudwalker” which allows myself as well as the others the walk on clouds for a total of 24 hours. So we’ll be able to cheer you on for the day at the Young flyers competition Dashie!” Syera said smiling and jumped a little in excitement as she then did a few finger stands and push ups on the cloudy surface.

“That’s right, we’ve came to cheer you to victory!” Applejack chimed in as she walked next to Rainbow Dash and put a hoof on her shoulder. Rainbow seemed tense for a moment but then spoke up.

“To be honest, I was starting to get just the teeniest, tiniest bit nervous. But I feel a lot better now that you guys are here. But hey, we've got some time before the competition. Why don't Fluttershy and I show you around Cloudsdale?” The blue pegasus offered to the gang.

“Yes!” they all spoke up with a smile and was ready to follow their friend’s lead around the metropolis which is known as Cloudsdale.


“Here it is: the greatest city in the sky!” Rainbow told as they walked through the city streets or… rather cloud streets of the city of clouds. Of course seeing how the way of things were done up here was intriguing and yet… different, but in a good way.


“Oooh! Aaah!” The group of friends said as they walked and saw the sights.
Rarity however seemed to be observing her wings more than the sights of the place.

“Oooh! Aaah!” she would say as she got a good look of her wings every chance she saw them as she flew with the group.


“Uhh… yeah… So anyway, some of the greatest Pegasi in history came from Cloudsdale!” Rainbow went on with the tour, Rarity however was beginning to get left behind since she wasn't staying close.

“Oh yeah? Could you name some of them for us Rainbow?” Twilight asked intrigued for the fact of knowledge was coming around.


“Oh, wait for me!” Rarity shouted out as she rushed quickly back to us, though she seemed to be catching other pegasus ponies’ attention with her appearance, such as this one construction pegasus dude with a jackhammer, which is odd since clouds aren’t really hard to break through, must work differently in Cloudsdale. However he dropped it below the clouds and the shouted over to Rarity saying


“Those wings are gorgeous ma’am!” Then he proceeded to get his jackhammer back before it fell down even farther to the ground below.


“Why, thank you!” Rarity shouted back in appraisal and thankfulness to the kind comment.
Twilight and Syera however were getting worried that their friend might do something drastic with her new found wings.

“Be careful with those wings, Rarity. They're made from gossamer and morning dew, and they're incredibly delicate.” Twilight warned and gave caution to Rarity to not do anything to drastic with her delicate wings.

“Don't worry, Twilight. I'm sure they can't get worn out from too much attention.” Rarity retorted back as if it were not too much of a big deal.

“Um Rarity I think you’re missing the point here, try not to cause too much attention or make a scene that could potentially embarrass all of us.” Syera told as she then flew next to Rarity with her arms crossed.

“Oh don’t worry Syera darling, I won’t make a fool out of myself so please calm yourself, everything is fine right?” Rarity said as she then patted Syera on the crown, which caught the Saiyan by surprise that she’d do such a thing.

Applejack however was able to clear it up after she asked Rainbow this.

“Since we're up here, I'd sure like to get a look at where the weather's made. If that’s ok with you to show us Rainbow Dash?” Rainbow then looked at her with a smile and nodded in agreement.

“Great idea! C'mon, girls. To the weather factory!” Soon the group then rushed to the Weather factory eager to see how the elements of the weather are put together and produced. With the sound of thunder and lightning flashing as they approached, they knew this event would be one in a lifetime thing to experience.

Rainbow then put on a white work suit and helmet as well as the other ponies for precautions in case an accident happened. For Syera however, she had to just wear a work helmet since they did not have a work uniform for her. Twilight on the other hand had a solution and used a spell to turn her outfit all white for this occasion so she fit the criteria of the onsight staff working here.

“Ooo… not bad, thanks Twilight.” Syera thanked the lavender unicorn and she nodded with a smile saying.

“Anytime sis, now let’s get going on this tour.” She and Syera then caught up with the others to see the factory and its secrets of creating weather.

“This is where they make the snowflakes. Each one is hoofmade. As you can see, it's a delicate operation.” Rainbow told as the gang then got a close look at how each Snowflake there was amazing original and each one was not similar to the other. However Rarity with her wings kinda made them blow away.


“Ooh, the snowflakes look even better from up here.” She said as her wings created an updraft making them fly in air for a brief moment. This caused the workers to get a little angry and run quickly to catch the snowflakes before they fall on the ground.

“Ugh… nice one Rarity, nice one.” Syera said crossing her arms, this caused the nimble yet elegant unicorn to come down to ground level.


“Um… We better move on before Rarity ruins winter and causes a drought.” Rainbow suggested so the Saiyan and pony's had maked like tree and leaved the area before such a thing of what the blue pegasus mentioned could become a reality.

The next area of the factory they entered didn’t involve making anything snow related, though instead something much more colorful.


“And here's where they make the rainbows!” Rainbow showed as they walked by these vats that the worker pegasi ponies were brewing up the color batches they know as rainbows. Pinkie Pie however on the other hand thought it was a good idea to dip her hoof in one of them and taste it. And man… her face lit up so many colors of the Rainbow, it was funny but the effect of was least to say…


“Spicyyyyyy!...” Pinkie said as she ran quickly to find some water.


Applejack had a bit of laugh while Syera just shook her head chuckling a little as well.


“Yeah, rainbows aren't really known for their flavor.” Rainbow remarked, Syera however got close to one of the vats as well and took a whiff of it in her nostrils and pulled away quickly holding her nose.

“Oof~ Yeah and I suppose their smell isn’t very well known either cause sheesh, that smells like burnt plastic.” The saiyan referred the smell of a rainbow too.

“Yeah… well they do add a compound which makes it smell nice since usually one appears after it rains and the smell then is way better.” Rainbow explained.

Their attention about rainbows was suddenly pulled away when Rarity caught the attention of some of the Pegasus ponies working in that section with her wings.

“Whoa! Oh, where'd you get those amazing wings? I want a pair!” One of them said.


“Hmm... Yeah, I guess I could see that.” Rarity however seemed to be talking to some ponies that Rainbow Dash had happen to have known for some time.


“Oh, hey look, it's Rainbow Crash again!” One same one spoke out. Though Syera did not like the name they gave her friend.


“Heheheyeah! Rainbow... Umm... Eyah... Crash!” The other said with a ridiculous laugh.


“Rarity! What're you doing talking to these guys?” Rainbow asked in anger since she did not like those guys one bit.

“Oh, they were just admiring my wings, Rainbow Dash.” Rarity said with a smile.


“Yeah, you should forget the sonic rainboom and just get yourself some wings like these!” The first one said and they all laughed. These three pair were obviously bullies and Syera did not like this one bit and stepped in.

“Rainbow Dash does not need hoity toity wings as these to make herself a better flyer because I know for a fact she is a better flyer than any of you! And I bet she can prove it anytime anywhere because she can do the Sonic Rainboom. You’ll see you bullies!” Syera then twacked one on the nose and her flew back quite far on his flank and they took off running.


“Oohh… You didn’t have to do that Syera but thank you…” Rainbow said softly as she layed on the ground with her hooves tucked in.

“Come on Rainbow Dash, don’t listen to those low life bullies, why you may ask? Because you’re better than them and I’ve seen enough to know so.” Syera told


“Syera’s right you know. Don't listen to them. You're gonna win that competition for sure!” Fluttershy added but it didn’t seem to help much.


“Are you kidding? I can't do the sonic rainboom, and just look at these boring, plain old feathered wings. I'm doomed!” Rainbow said as she got even more depressed and stressed out.

“You know that is not true, your wings define who you are as a Pegasus pony Dash, and you know what, you’d be doomed if you couldn’t fly, but you can and I know you can do it. Just believe in yourself.” Syera told as she was on one knee next to her friend and had a hand on her back, lightly stroking it in reassurance. However before she could say more, more of the workers in the factory were now awestruck by Rarity’s wings…


“What, these old things? Go ahead, everypony. Photos are encouraged.” Rarity said as she struck a few poses with her wings as she lightly hovered over the crowd of ponies


“Rarity stop please, we're supposed to be helping Rainbow Dash relax, remember? Put your wings away and stop showing off!” Twilight ordered her unicorn friend to stop what she was doing so they could all help their friend who desperately needed moral support. Rarity’s retort was… the least unhelpful.

“Oh, pfft. How can you ask me to put away perfection?” She said as she flew a little higher near a opening of the sky above where the sun shined brightly on her wings, making them glimmer and radiant brightly with beautiful color.


“Waa-haa-haa!” Rarity shrieked as she noticed the beautiful factor glimmering brightly that everypony was so surprised about too.


Twilight then looked over at Rainbow Dash and asked.

“Are you okay? You don't look so good.” The blue pegasus then smiled a little as she looked at the worried lavender unicorn and said.


“Of course! Why wouldn't I be okay? Everyone's so in love with Rarity's wings that they won't even notice when I totally blow it in the Best Young Flyer's Competition.” Rainbow Dash was in utter ruin, she could only lay there in complete and utter turmoil. Syera kneeled down towards her and placed a hand on her backside and patted lightly.

“Come now Rainbow Dash, you know that is not true, besides, why would Rarity of all ponies want to enter such a competition?” Syera said laughing a little but all of a sudden she heard another one of the work pony's say this.


“Hey! There's an idea! YOU should enter the competition!” Syera facepalmed at this and murmured something along the lines “Oh no”

To make it even worse, another even gave Rarity more encouragement.


“Yeah! I could watch you fly all day long!” They said, Rarity obviously took this confidence into effect.


“There really isn't anypony who uses their wings quite like me. Perhaps I should compete.” Rarity said with a smile.


“WHAT?!” Rainbow Dash and Syera both shouted in complete and utter shock. Rainbow Dash seemed to be taking it in the most as most of the workers continued awe-ing at Rarity and her special wings.


“What am I gonna DO?! I'll never win the competition now…” Rainbow Dash spoke to herself in such a way that made her go deep into depression. Syera could only do so much to get Rainbow Dash to not back out of the competition due to all the attention Rarity is getting.


Soon much later the competition began, it seemed Syera was with Rainbow Dash to help keep her cool and confidence even though Rarity is now in the competition. Luckily Rarity would not do her turn till much later since she was putting a whole bunch of Makeup that was obviously not necessary but she dressed to impress. Though Syera kept facepalming at the idea so much it left a red mark on her head.


“Uhh... What am I gonna do?” Rainbow had curled herself in the corner.

“Rainbow Dash look at me.” Syera got down again on one knee and she made Rainbow Dash look her eye to eye.

“Don’t you see, it doesn't matter if you are competing against Rarity or anypony else, the most important fact is…” Syera was then cut off by Rainbow Dash as she said

“Winning!?” She smiled kinda big and had worry in her face. But Syera nodded no and then said.

“Its having fun and being careful. Just remember that Rainbow Dash and you’ll be fine.” Syera said smiling as she stood Rainbow Dash on her hooves. And with that they looked at each other and smiled.

“You’re right, I’ll do my best and try to have fun without thinking about everypony else and their moves and thoughts. Especially those three lunk heads that always gave me a hard time.” Rainbow Dash said with a bit of a frown and dry tone. But she put on a smile for Syera.

“Alright, break a leg and be careful most of all Rainbow Dash.” Syera said and with that she used instant Transmission.

Lucy Packard, the coordinator of the event then told number fifteen to get ready to go on, and that happened to be Rarity.

“Number fifteen, let's go!” She said.


“Rarity... is ready!” Rarity stepped out in this ridiculous git-up and all sorts of frilly fruity make-up. She looked ridiculous but in her eyes she looked perfect, obviously.


“Look, ladies. I don't know what to tell you. There's only time for one more performance. If you both want to compete, you'll just have to go out there together!” Lucky told them both.


“Well, Rainbow Dash? Shall we?” Rarity asked the scared and babbling pegasus pony, who then looked at her and nodded with a nervous chuckle.


“I loved number seven. Doing fifteen barrel rolls in a row can't be easy.” Twilight said as she, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack were in the crowd waiting to see Rainbow Dash and Rarity do their stuff.


“My favorite is number ten. She just looked like such a nice pony.” Fluttershy said smiling as she looked at the last few pony's who were performing.


“Yeah but… Hmm... Wonder how come we haven't seen Rainbow Dash or Rarity yet. The competition's almost over.” Applejack asked, as she said that Syera appeared right behind them.

“She’ll be out in a sec, just watch you guys.” Syera told crossing her arms with a confident smile.

“Ah Syera there you are, I was just about ask. And how Rainbow Dash feeling?” Twilight asked her Saiyan sister with a bit of worry.

“She’s doing alright for now, I just hope she can keep her composure during this event.” Syera told them all and they all sighed in relief to know she is still going to compete, but they are still worried for her well being.

“And now, for our final competitor of the day, contestant number fifteen! Uhh... And apparently contestant number four…” The announcer of the competition told on the loud horn to the crowd who cheered and applauded. Mostly the five friends in the crowd who were rooting for Rainbow Dash as well as Rarity.

“Good luck, Rainbow Dash. Just do your best. I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of changing our music. That "rock and roll" doesn't really match my wings.” Rarity told Rainbow Dash and with that, they were off both performing and showing their moves to the soft majestical classical music Rarity had picked for their performance.

“Come on Rainbow Dash, you can do it, just remember the plan.” Fluttershy murmured to herself, Syera looked at her for a moment then back at towards Rainbow Dash and Rarity as they performed.

Phase one of Rainbow’s performance seemed a little haywire at first as she went in between the columns ahead of her, grazing one and spinning around it with her momentum gained from her speed.

She nearly crashed into Princess Celestia who was the guest of honor there apparently, none the less she gained back her control and moved onto Phase Two.

“Look! Phase two is working.” Fluttershy said as Rainbow Dash flew near the clouds making one by one spin around and around. Only to lose complete control near the end of it which shocked the crowd to no end from how many times she swung around the cloud before being launched away.

She recovered thankfully, but now it seemed she was hesitant about the third and final phase of her routine, the Sonic Rainboom.


Rarity on the other hand was doing well attracting the crowd’s attention with her glamour and elegance. And she was too nearing the end of her performance.

“And now for my grand finale. I will fly right up to the sun and beam my beautiful wings over the whole city of Cloudsdale!” Rarity told herself with a bit of gasp and squeal of excitement and continued with saying “They'll be talking about it for years!”

Rainbow Dash was telling herself the same with her final phase. “Looks like this is my last chance to turn things around. Phase three. The sonic…” She paused with a gulp. “rainboom. Wings, don't fail me now!” She said as then flew high and fast in the sky hoping to break the barrier of speed itself and perform this move of legend, grunting and reach critical speeds and terminal velocity, she was near it.

Rarity on the other hand was then doing the same however she stopped when she flew in front of the sun, once she did and let her wings shine she shouted below. “Look upon me, Equestria, for I... am... Rarity!” Her wings shined brightly, however as they did, there seemed to be a bit of a spark near the edge of her wings that wasn’t sparkle and glimmer, but in fact… Heat and smoke. Syera gasped when she saw this.

“Oh no! Rarity’s wings won't last much when she is that high up and close to the sun.” Syera said worriedly.

“Wait… you don't mean…” Before Twilight could finish that sentence, she looked up and saw that Rarity’s wings had gone up in a poof! And turned into ash after being exposed to the sun’s rays of heat.

Rarity took notice as she was there frozen in place. “Uh-oh.” and plummeted down as gravity took effect screaming like a bat out of hell.


“Oh no! Her wings evaporated into thin air!” Twilight screamed as they’re friend plummeted down to the earth below. Syera halted her chance to grab her since 3 of the wonderbolts flew after her, but when they tried to grab her, she flayed her hooves around ended up knocking them out one by one.

“Damn! Hold on Rarity!” Syera said as her aura turned red as she unleashed the Kaioken.


“I'm coming for her too!” Rainbow Dash was side by side the Saiyan as they rushed downward to not only save Rarity but the wonderbolts who got knocked out by her.

“Together!” Syera and Rainbow Dash rushed down at incredible speed. Though it was a tight close call of a last ditch effort. Speed and Velocity was rising, however it seemed Rainbow Dash was gaining even more speed even on Syera. Which shocked to Saiyan to no end.

“Wait… No way, I think she’s going to do it! Oh my gosh yes she is! Alright Rainbow Dash, but we gotta save our friends first.” Syera frowned with seriousness. Soon once she and her Pegasus friend got closer and closer to their friends, they felt themselves breaking the limits of what speed would even be considered.

“Come on… darn it! More Speed!!!!” Syera screamed out, soon once she grabbed hold of the wonderbolts and Rainbow Dash grabbing Rarity, just microscopics inches from the ground, a big eruption of their power and speed doubled even more. Syera heard the big bang and looked back and saw a beautiful rainbow trail erupt from… wait! Rainbow Dash!? “This must be it… A… Sonic…”


“A SONIC RAINBOOM! YEAHHH!! SHE DID IT!!!” Fluttershy screamed out the answer and cheered at the display of what was that Rainbow Dash created by doing the move of legend.

“Hey Rainbow Dash, you did it!” Syera said as she was right next to her, flying in perfect sync as her Red Kaioken aura flowed next to Rainbow Dash’s rainbow colored aura as they soon flew up and around the stadium of Cloudsdale.

“Yes… you’re right! I did it! Best. Day. Ever!” Rainbow Dash said with such amazement and excitement that she did such an amazing move that only the best flyers could even hope to achieve, even the wonderbolts themselves didn’t even do this.

“You sure did. Oh thank you, Rainbow Dash thank you Syera. You saved my life!” Rarity was so grateful and yet discouraged since this wouldn’t have happened if she did not showboat or even enter the contest with her glamorous wings.

Syera and Rainbow Dash looked at each for a moment and smiled big as they bumped fist and hoof then soon after their moment they landed back, putting the wonderbolts to the infirmary and Rarity to the balloon where she wouldn’t fall through the clouds.

“I want to apologize to all of you for getting so carried away with my... beautiful wings. I guess I just lost my head.” Rarity was sincere in her apology towards her friends and it made her feel like a total showboat.


“It's okay.” Fluttershy said to her first.

“Oh, don't worry about it, kiddo.” Applejack said next.


“We still love you.” Pinkie Pie said smiling.

“And I'm especially sorry that I was so thoughtless as to jump into the contest at the last minute after you had worked so hard to win it. Can you ever ever forgive me?” Rarity asked Rainbow Dash in the most thoughtful and sincerest way as she puffed up her lips and made a sad face.


“Aw, it's okay. Everything turned out alright, right? I just wish I could have met the Wonderbolts when they were awake.” Rainbow Dash was a little let down to have her star idols knocked out by her friend.

“Hehe~ yeah, its a real shame they aren’t awake, I kinda wanted to talk with them too if we had the chance. Because that Sonic Rainboom was something else, if anything I’d say you One upped them besides everypony here who competed.” Syera said with a chuckle and so did the group of friends around her. Especially Rainbow Dash.

“Yeah… you maybe right.” Rainbow Dash said, though before they could say another word, Syera felt a tap on her leg.

“Huh? Ahhh!!?” Syera could only point in shock and utter fangirl of what is before her.

“What is it Syera? Huh?!” Rainbow Dash turned around and was shocked just as much. “Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh!” She said as she saw who it was, the wonderbolts themselves, and not just any wonderbolts, it was the ones they saved, and it happened to be Spitfire, the current leader of them.

“Spitfire!?” Syera said with shock and she laughed nervously. “How much of that did you hear us saying?” Syera said nervously as Spitfire looked at her and Rainbow Dash.

“Don’t worry, we heard quite enough. So you’re the Saiyan we’ve heard so much about that help save the world with these six little pony's here right?” Spitfire said with a confident smile.

“Yes~ we are hehe~” Syera said rubbing the back of her head.

“Indeed, and we are glad that you and this one here saved us.” Spitfire said as she gave a smile towards Rainbow Dash who was still fangirling to no end.

“Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!” She kept saying while holding a hoof up to her mouth.

Though the wonderbolts in front of them kneeled, to what Syera was a little unprepared to do since Princess Celestia had shown up to the scene.

“Princess” Twilight said as she, Syera the rest of the gang kneeled before her.

“Hello, Twilight Sparkle, as well to you too Syera and hello to your friends and everypony here.” Princess Celestia put on her majestic smile as she usually does when she greets her.

“Princess Celestia, I am sorry I ruined the competition. Rainbow Dash here really is the best flyer in Equestria.” Rarity also apologized to the Princess as well for her such boisterous behaviour. Which was not a problem since Celestia was certain that she did not mean any harm to anypony.


I know she is, my dear. That's why, for her and Syera’s incredible act of bravery and her spectacular sonic rainboom, I'm presenting the grand prize for Best Young Flyer to this year's winner, Miss Rainbow Dash!” With the Princess’s final decision made on who the winner is, everypony clapped in applause and cheered whole heartily.

“Yahoo! Yes! You won Rainbow!” Syera clapped for her friend and smiled big.

“I won… Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!” Rainbow Dash cheered in excitement of her victory today.


“So Twilight Sparkle, did you or Syera learn anything about friendship from this experience?” The princess asked the two before her.

“Hmm… Yes indeed Princess.” Syera told first.

“However, I think Rarity learned even more than me.” Twilight said as she then looked over at Rarity and smiled.


“I certainly did. I learned how important it is to keep your hooves on the ground, and be there for your friends.” Rarity told with a soft smile towards the Princess.


“Excellent. Well done, Rarity.” Princess Celestia told her, while that was going on Syera looked over at Rainbow Dash and smiled.

“This really is the best day ever!” She said smiling and laughing with cheer. Though during this moment of grandeur, it seemed the ponies that had made fun of her came forward, Syera was ready to step in if needed.


“Uhh, hey, Rainbow Crash.” The one named Dumb-bell but was corrected by his buddy.


“Dash!” He said and smiled at the blue pegasus pony before them.


“Oh! Uhh... Sorry. Rainbow Dash. Uhh, we just wanted to congratulate you on winning the competition.” Dumb-Bell said with a smile.

“Yeah, that sonic rainboom was awesome!” The other said.


“Heh, thanks, guys.” Rainbow Dash said smiling a little and rubbing the back of head with her hoof.


"Yeah and Uh... we're really sorry we gave you such a hard time before.” The third one said in the group.

“Aww, that's okay you guys, don't worry about it, really.”


“Hey. Do you want to hang out with us? Maybe you could show us how you did that incredible trick!” It seemed they wanted to Amend fences with her, which is good and this made Syera cross her arms and smile in joy.


Though this caused a chuckle from Rainbow Dash herself and then she said. “Sorry, boys… maybe some other time. I've got plans to fulfill!”

And with that Rainbow took off with the wonderbolts and got the chance to hangout with them and get to know em as not only a fan but also a friend.

“Hmm.. good on her.” Syera stood with her arms crossed, however, Celestia saw something in the Saiyan that seemed to be eating at her.

“Excuse Syera, mind if I speak with you please?” Princess Celestia asked.

“Oh yeah Princess, what’s up?” Syera put her arms to her side as she stared eye to eye with Celestia herself. The Princess then took a moment to look the saiyan over a few times.

“Hmm… yes, it seems you have become indeed stronger and many ways I will say. However, you mind seems to be a bit scrambled. What is the matter young warrior?” Princess Celestia asked with a serious look towards Syera.

Syera couldn’t deny it as she knew what she is talking about. Syera gave a serious look. “I won’t lie, these past couple of days have been odd I will say. Especially in my sleep patterns. I’m staying up later than usual, meditating mostly instead of Sleeping, high above when the Moon is full and high in the sky.” She took a pause before continuing.

“But there’s something else, something that I think could affect Equestria as we know it. I don’t know what it is but for some reason I keep hearing a voice talking to me and calling himself… “Discord”. I don’t know what to make of it though.” Syera said, however most of what she said seemed odd to Princess Celestia but when she heard that name.

“Wait… did you just say Discord!?” Princess Celestia asked. Syera gave a stern nod.

“Is this something we should be worried about?” Syera asked. Princess Celestia took a moment to think before speaking, and then looked at the Saiyan before her.

“Look, Syera I want to tell you more about this, however the time is not right. At this, time don’t worry about and ignore it till the time is right ok? And rest assured, you will be ready for when this comes. I just know it, just keep up your training. And please, keep Twilight in check as well.” Princess Celestia ordered in the kindest way towards the Saiyan warrior who gave a nod and put up her fist.

“I will Princess, you can count on it!” Syera said with a confident smile.

“Count on what?” Twilight asked as she walked towards the two ponies in front of her. This caused a chuckle from Syera and Celestia.

“Oh just more friendship business Twilight, I’ll tell you about it later, but for now, let’s see if we can hang with Rainbow Dash and the Wonderbolts. Or would you rather get back home and research that project you were gung-ho about.” Syera said laughing which made Twilight blush in embarrassment.

“Alright, alright! Let’s just find Rainbow Dash and the others ok, I can also perform the Cloud Walker spell on Rarity if she is up to it.” Twilight told Syera, who had gave her a nod and smile.

“Yeah, and Princess, it was good chatting with you, we’ll see you around ok?” Syera asked and the Princess smiled with nod.

“Indeed, Farewell Syera as you too Twilight Sparkle.” And with that said, the two sisters took off ahead to search for their friend.

“Oh and Syera?” Celestia asked the Saiyan who stopped in her tracks and looked back at her.

“Yes?” She asked.

“Just remember what said, and don’t worry till the time is right.” Princess Celestia reminded the Saiyan warrior and smiled. Syera nodded and gave a smile and a thumbs up.

“You got it” Syera said as she pointed both index fingers at her and then took off as did Twilight and then the rest of their friends in their little gang.

Though, just who was this Discord character and what or who is it that could possibly be and what does he mean to Equestria as they know it. Patience, only time will show when they are ready for the task at hand as Princess Celestia told the Syera.

But until then, more adventures await Syera and her friends.

Next time….

PreviousChapters Next