• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: Returning the Favor Applejack! / Let's Get the Apple Bucking!

Last Time on Syera: The Forgotten Saiyan of Equestria ~

Twilight Sparkle and Syera went through the Crisis of who would get to accompany them on the trip to the Gala 3 months from now. However they both agreed to turn it down since there weren't enough invitations to go around for their five new friends, so they eventually declined and explained why to the Princess that if their friends can't go, they will not either.

However ~ that all changed with another single letter from the Princess.

"To my Faithful Students Twilight Sparkle and Syera: Why didn't you say something in the first place?" Spike announced pulling out 7 tickets for the Gala. And 1 more extra ticket for Spike from another letter which the Young Dragon acted like he didn't want to go but he gave up the tough guy act and was happy to go with his friends.

What awaits them on the days ahead Galloping to the Gala? Find out now!

Cue Intro Music ~ Returning the Favor Applejack! / Let's Get the Apple Bucking!

"Alright! Today is the Day" Syera said to herself as she then Transformed to Super Saiyan and got to training on the outskirts of Ponyville and Started running through her warm ups and then the really fun stuff.

"NOW! Banshee Blast!" She then held out her right out and fired beams of Energy from her fingertips and hit five designated targets she marked.

"Alright, that's getting better everyday I do it" She said blowing her fingertips from the smoke coming off them, even though she was wearing gloves, it still created a lot of energy.

"And for the next one, CELESTIAL WAVE!!" She said as she cupped her hands together to her sides gathering energy in her palms and then fired ahead with a Golden Destruction Wave ahead and destroyed a few dead trees on the edge of the Everfree Forest.

"Few....gotta be careful with that one, I remember what Celestia said to me when I first did it. 'Never put to much energy into the blast, it could destroy the entire world if you do'. But I wont let it come to that" Syera said wiping sweat off her face as she felt a bit drained from using that blast.

"Alright what's next? Hmm.....Oh yeah that one move I learned from King Kai." She said then focused and then her aura started to turn deep red.

"KAIOKEN!!" with that said she raced ahead in a red glow aura energy to a few practice dummies and ripped right through them with a full force punch and then the next one with a Kick sending them up in the air and then rushed up and kicked it down, at the last moment she got down before it and held her fist up and it impacted the dummy's back. she then threw it on the ground.

"I wonder, have I gotten stronger with my Ki, I'm gonna focus and power up from the start up in my Normal state; Then Super Saiyan" She said powering down to her normal range of power.

"Ngh....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She took a stance and powered up to her maximum in her base form, once she maxed that out she then turned to Super Saiyan maxing out her Ki there, once she did, there was a few cracks and pops in her Aura as she was in her maximum power.

"So....this is my maximum huh? Impressive if I do say so myself. But can I go higher?" Syera wondered as she was amazed how much Super Saiyan has impacted her power. She bets that Celestia is proud she has become such a strong warrior. She then powered down to her normal power, its a lot of strain to keep up that much power on her body.

However, after she was wrapping up her training.

"Wait, what's that? the grounds shaking!" She says in shock.

"Oh man, I hope me powering up didn't mess with anything in the planet!" She then flew back over head to Ponyville but as she did, she saw what was happening and what it was was a Stamped. Her and Rainbow Dash saw it.

"STAMPEDE!" Rainbow Dash shouted as her and Syera saw a herd of cows rushing towards town.

"Well then!" Syera said rushing off and flew by the side of the herd thinking of what to do.

Ponies started panicking and run to cover in their houses.

"Hey...! This makes my voice sound silly!" Pinkie shouted in a vibrating laughing voice as she bounced from the ground shaking.

"Pinkie Pie, are you crazy?! Run!" Twilight shouted to her as she ran for cover herself

"Everypony calm down. There is no need to panic." Mayor Mare tried her best to calm down the ponies in the town.

"But Mayor, whatever shall we do?" Rarity asked in a terrified manor.

"Look there!" Rainbow said as she pointed a hoof at something in a distance.

"Come on.......there's gotta be a way to stir these gals away from town!" Syera said in a frustrated tone since she never herded cows before.

"YEEHAW!" Applejack screamed in her cheerful country flare tone which surprised Syera.

"Applejack!?" Syera said in shock as she saw her friend at her side.

Ponies started to cheer on for the two of them to get the herd away from Ponyville.

"Move aside, Winona. Put 'em up, girl! and Syera, you're with me up in front!" AJ shouted to Syera.

"Got it!" Syera said to Applejack as she went up front flying along side Applejack

"Come on, little dogies! Turn!" AJ stated as she then whistle for Winona to get ahead of the pack on the front cow leading the herd.

"Winona, put 'em up! Ha hah! Gotcha." Applejack said as she roped the first cow and then dragged it to the right away from Ponyville with the rest of the herd following

"Attagirl. Yee haw!" AJ cheered as it was working.

"Alright! We got this!" Syera also cheered to see it was working.

"Whoaaa." AJ said as we came to a sharp stop making the stamped end.

"Hooie. Good Work Syera, Winona" AJ said to the both us and Winona gave a cheerful bark

"Now what in the hay was that all about?" AJ then stated as she face the cows and Syera crossed her arms wondering that as well.

The Cow known as Daisy Jo then answered but mooed first clearing her throat then spoke.

"Oh my! Begging your pardon, Applejack, but Mooriella here saw one of those nasty snakes." She stated and then the cows were startled a bit and Syera braced herself and said.

"Hey don't worry, Im sure its gone now after all that commotion you caused" She said with a bit of a chuckle and smile to them.

"We're honestly sorry, it just gave us all the willies, don'tcha know." Daisy Jo stated.

"We completely understand. Just next time, try and steer clear of Ponyville." Applejack asked calmly and collectively to Daisy Jo.

"We certainly will, Applejack. So long, Winona! you too Syera" The cows then made their way back to the meadows, hopefully they wont get startled a another snake.

The Ponies in Ponyville then cheered for the three heroes as they headed back into Ponyville.

"Yee haw!" Applejack said as she was being applauded for by the other ponies.

"Yee haw! Ride 'em, cowpony!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she hoped around us.

"Applejack and Syera were just... just..." Mayor Mare said as she tried to find the word but Pinkie answered for her

"AppleSaiyantastic!" Pinkie said mixing both of their types together.

"Awh shucks, it was no biggey" Syera said rubbing the back of her head slowly.

"Oh but it was. We must do something to thank you and Applejack for single-hoofedly saving the town."

"I know!" Pinkie shouted

"A Party!" Pinkie said and the following week Town hall was filled with all the ponies in town ready to thank and award Applejack and Syera for their Heroic act.

"Well this is really nice, thanks Pinkie Pie" Syera said thanking her friend for such an event.

"We all ready?" Twilight asked Rarity as she was putting the final touches on the event.

"Just one last thing. Now we're ready." Rarity said as she finished up.

"Is Applejack all set?" Twilight asked wondering where she is at.

"Actually, I haven't seen her all week." Rainbow Dash stated and they began to wonder what is she up to or doing?

"Not since the stampede." Pinkie Pie adding on to Rainbow's comment.

"Odd, I wonder what she is up too?" Syera asked wondering why they're country friend hasn't been heard from that much.

"But she'll be here for sure. Applejack is never late" Rainbow exclaimed believing in her friend's morals/.

"Yeah, I sure hope she isn't late, I don't want to take all the credit for saving the town and all" Syera said feeling bad for taking all the glory for it was her friend who did most of the work.

Twilight Sparkle then walked up to the podium in on the steps in front of town hall.

"Welcome, everypony! Today we are here to honor a pony we can always count on to help in matters great and small. A pony whose contributions to--" She was cut off by Rainbow Dash coming on the podium.

"Did you see Applejack's slick moves out there? What an athlete. This week she's gonna help me with my new flying trick, and I know it's gonna be so awesome." She stated then Twilight took her place back on the Podium.

"Exactly. And..." She interrupted by Pinkie Pie this time.

"This week, I get to run Sugarcube Corner for the first time." Pinkie said in a cheerful tone.

"What does that have to do with Applejack?" Twi asked putting her hooves on her sides wondering what Pinkie mean't.

"Oh. Applejack, one of the best bakers ever, is gonna help me. Applejack makes everything great, so free samples for everypony!" Pinkie stated and the ponies cheered excitedly to sample free baked goods.

"Oh-kay, that's great. Now if I could just make a point without being inter--:" Twilight was about to continue as she pushed the goofy Pinkie Pie off the Podium but then.....

"Twilight?" it was Fluttershy's turn to interrupt her now, oh boy

"--rupted. What is it Fluttershy?" Twilight asked stepping of for Fluttershy to go on.

"Twilight, I'm so sorry, but I just wanted to mention that Applejack is also helping me this week with the official bunny census, where we count up all the new baby bunnies that were born this season. She's gonna help gather them using her wonderful herding skills." Fluttershy stated and then stepped off back in the crowd with Syera and the other six with Spike.

"Anyone else? Anyone? No? Well then, as I was trying to say... Urgh! Never mind." Twilight finally just raged off stage as she was interrupted by the mayor with her flash cards flying everywhere.

"Ah-ahem. And so, with no further ado, it is my privilege to give the prize, Pony of Ponyville Award, to our beloved guests of honor, a pony and Saiyan of the utmost trustworthiness, reliability, and integrity. Ponyville's most capable and dependable friends: Syera and Applejack!" With that said the ponies started to cheer when Syera stepped on stage but something was wrong. Where's Applejack?

"Cool! Way to go Applejack, that was awesome! I mean-- heh." Spike stated as he was the last one clapping in the crowd.

"Ah-ahem." The Mayor cleared her throat and Syera shrugged and didn't have any idea where AJ she is.

"Awkward." Spike whispered to Twilight and Rarity who were in the front of the crowd and Syera nodded in agreement, but then;

"I'm here. I'm here. [yawn] [sigh] Sorry I'm late--whoa--I was just... whoa... Did I get your tail? Miss Mayor. Thank you kindly for this here... award thingy and Syera's kind......" She then paused in speech and yawned "

"It's so bright and shiny and, heh, heh heh, I sure do look funny don't I? heh. Ooo-ooo." AJ stated and started making delirious faces in the trophy's shinny gold reflective finish.

"Woo-ooo". Pinkie then chimed in with AJ on stage and Syera just felt so embarrassed and face palmed.

"Okay. Well, thank you Applejack for saving us from that scary stampede, and always being there for everypony." Twilight stated to Applejack and then she snapped back and then stated with yawns in between.

".....Yeah. I like helping the ponyfolks and...... and stuff...... Oh, uh, yeah. Uh, Thanks." Applejack said and then took the trophy which left a very heavy sound of metal being dragged.

"Was it just me, or did Applejack seem a little--" Twilight stated and each of her friends and Syera stated an answer.

"Tired?" Dash said

"Dizzy?" Fluttershy then added

"Messy? Well, did you see her mane?" Rarity said worrying about fashion as she does most of the time that she does.

"I was thinking she had a tornado hit her with a full force cyclone of dirt and shizz." Syera added.

"She seemed fine to me. Woo! Woo!" Pinkie said jumping around in joy as she does.

"Hmm." Twilight then hummed and began to wonder what was wrong with AJ and Syera walked next to her and looked down at her and Nodded in agreement that they must do something to figure out what's wrong with Applejack.

"Phew......O-oah. nelly...." AJ stated as she was bucking a tree she had already knocked all the apples out of.

"What on Earth is that pony doing?" Twilight asked.

"Beats me, but whatever it is, she is being drained of a lot of her energy, I don't know how long she can keep this up." Syera added as they then walked over to AJ

"Whoops." AJ said almost falling over and then pretty much started to fall asleep neying a bit.

"Hey Applejack!" Twilight shouted but she continued to snore.

"Applejack?" Syera added shaking her a bit as she stood up asleep still snoring away.

"On the count of 3......1.....2.... AppleJACK!!!" Syera and Twilight both shouted in their friend's face and she woke up.

"Oh, howdy, Twilight......Syera." She said then getting a grip and staying awake to talk to us.

"What is all this about?" Twilight asked her as AJ then started to walk away.

"It's Applebuck season. Whoa." AJ stated and then almost tripped over her own hooves, she was exhausted and Syera could tell from her current energy level dropping.

"Applewhat season?" Syera then asked wondering what she meant

"Neh, It's what the Apple family calls harvestin' time. We gather all the apples from the trees so we can sell 'em." AJ stated as she then began work on the next tree in her vast orchard

"But why are you doing it all alone?" Twilight asked her cause it seemed next to impossible for one pony to get all these apples by herself.

"'cause Big McIntosh hurt himself." She stated with a straight forward tone.

"What about all those relatives we've met when I first came to Ponyville? Can't they help?" Syera asked her wondering where they are.

"They were just here for the Apple family reunion. They actually live all over Equestria and are busy harvestin' their own orchards. So, uh, I'm on my own. Which means, I should really get back to work." She stated and Twi and Syera looked at each other with gritted teeth and worried expressions.

"Ahem... hint hint? Get back to work?" AJ said to the both of them with a smile.

"Fine." Twilight said then we both stepped aside from her.

"Could you step aside, guys?" AJ stated but problem is, her and Syera both did step out of her way.

"We just did. Applejack, you don't look so good." Twilight said to her delirious friend.

"Eh, don't any of you three worry none, I'm just fine and dandy. Whoa." AJ said, wait, there's three Twilights in her eyes?

"Do you... want some help?" Twilight then asked her.

"Help? No way, no how." AJ stated with a serious look in her eye, being stubborn that she is.

"But there's no way you can do it all on your own." Twilight said near her friend trying to lend a hoof.

"Is that a challenge?" AJ said with a serious tone while getting in Twilight's face.

"Uhm... no?" Twilight said in a bit of fear, then Syera stepped in with her arms crossed.

"Yeah, that is a challenge, I bet you can't buck and harvest all these apples by yourself, once you break your gonna come crying to help and when that happens, I'll rub it so far up your flank your gonna wish you asked sooner." Syera said with a smirk and soft glare in her eye.

"Well, I'm gonna prove to you wrong Syera! That I can do it all by myself and with nopony else's help! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got apples to buck!" AJ said then went off to tree to tree and got to work. However Twilight wasn't really satisfied with Syera's decision.

"Did you have to anger her like that, you know she'll get even more determined to do this right?" Twi said with a glare.

"Hey at this point, it's a game and if she gives in, I win, and she knows it. So till her energy drops to a point where she can't even walk anymore or buck anymore, then we'll help. And She'll learn alright." Syera said with a smirk.

"Ehhh.....fine, let's go then." Twilight stated, and so on each day that has passed, Rainbow Dash was launched on the Library's balcony, Pinkie Pie sold disgusting Cupcakes that tasted like fermented hairing dipped in cat piss, then Fluttershy had problems gathering up the new bushels of baby bunnies born this time of year since AJ chased them around to where they stamped Ponyville.

"The horror, the horror." We heard Rose say in a complete dramatic voice.

"It was awful." Lily Valley stated to us.

"A disaster. A horrible, horrible disaster" Daisy stated and there wasn't much damage that was done to the town, but to their gardens and crops.

"I don't get it." Twilight and Syera said with a blank expression and tone.

"Our gardens, destroyed." Lily stated and then Syera and Twilight turned their necks and looked.

"Every last flower, devoured!" Rose said followed with Daisy finishing with. "By... by... THEM!"

We looked and we saw the new bunnies foraging like.....well rabbits would.

"Oh my. Oh... Please stop, little bunnies. Oh no! Please, let's go home. Oh my goodness." Fluttershy stated as she tried gathering up the tiny bunnies, Syera helped with gathering them up.

"All right. Enough is enough!" Twilight said with a serious expression.

"Right! its time to gather our friends together and stop this madness!" Syera stated as Her, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie then went over to Sweet Apple Acres to help their friend in need of serious help.

"Must..... keep...... buckin'... just...... a few....... more. Must finish harvestin'." Applejack said as she was nearly drained of every last bit of energy she had.

"All right, Applejack. Your applebucking hasn't just caused you problems, it's over-propelled Pegasus', practically poisoned plenty of ponies, and terrorized bushels of brand new bouncing baby bunnies. I don't care what you say, you. Need. Help." Twilight stated with a serious tone to her country-flare friend.

Applejack then retorted with a grunt. "Ha! No, I don't. Look, I did it. I harvested the entire Sweet Apple Acres without your help. How d'ya like them apples?"

"Um, how do you like them apples?" Syera and Big Macintosh happen to say at the same time and pointed to the other half of the orchard filled with trees containing Apples on em.

This caused AJ to have a serious mental breakdown.

"Where'd all the apple...? eh...de....ah.....Oah...." AJ said mumbling then basically collapsed at Syera's feet and Twilight's Hooves.

"Applejack. Applejack?" Twilight said trying to get her attention.

"Huh?" AJ mumbled snapping out of it.

"Oh, good, you're okay. Now Applejack, I completely respect the Apple family ways. You're always there to help anypony in need, so maybe you can put a little of your stubborn pride aside and allow your friends to help you."

"OK......" AJ said, Syera heard it and then was like.

"Wait, what was that AJ? We didn't quite catch that?" Syera said getting close to AJ to confirm what she said.

"Yes, Syera..... Twilight. Yes, please. I could really use your help all of you" AJ said laying on the ground with her too front hooves cupped together pleading for our help. With that said, Syera got her to bed and then stated.

"Don't worry AJ, We got this" Syera stated and her and the rest of the 6 mare got together and worked hard, all together.

"Now this is more like it, the training I need." Syera said going from one tree after another kicking it with enough each set of apples. along with Rainbow Dash doing the same along with her and Twilight and Rarity using their magic to get the apples out of the trees along with Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy wheeling them away together in the carts filled with the bundles of apples.

"How about y'all take a little break? I got some fine apple juice waitin' for ya!" Applejack said and they all gathered around and got their apple juice.

"I thought you were asleep AJ." Syera said.

"I was. don't worry, I feel way better than before and....Girls, I can't thank you enough for this help. I was acting a bit stubborn." Applejack stated and we smirked and all said.

"A bit?!" We then all laughed a bit

"Okay. A mite stubborn, and I'm awful sorry. Now, I know the town gave me and Syera the Prized Pony award, but the real award is having you six as my friends."

"Phew! That applebucking sure made me hungry." Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah, I agree with you on that one Dashie" Syera said to Dash.

"And I've got the perfect treat." Spike Said as he then pulled out a plate of those rotten worms infested muffins that Pinkie and Applejack made earlier in the week."

"Eeew... Spike, I threw those all away. Where'd you get them?" Pinkie asked with disgust.

"From the trash." Spike said proudly

"EW!" Is what they all said. Syera had an idea.

"Just a little nibble? Come on" Spike begged.

"No sir way!" Syera then kicked the plate out of Spike's claws sending the muffins flying up and she blasted them to ashes.

"Banshee Blast!" She state as she pointed her finger tips at the rotten muffins and disintegrated them making sure nothing remains of those abominations of muffins.

"Alright Syera!" The six ponies cheered for her and she blushed a little bit.

"Awh, it's nothing girls, really, now let's hurry and eat! I'm starving!" Syera said complaining a bit and they all laughed as their stomachs growled in unison.

Author's Note:

So, you enjoy this chapter? probably not, or if a yes then Im glad :pinkiehappy:

Sorry it took so long though, been busy since I graduate like 2 days from now. also I've been pondering what episode of mlp should I dub Syera into? if you have a suggestion please say cause I will not be doing every single one based on the actual series with Syera in it. I might have Syera mention it here and there so keep your eyes open on the next chapters to come. :rainbowdetermined2:

PreviousChapters Next