• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,606 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,606

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: (Saga One Start) A Friendship is Born Part 1/The Legendary Warrior Awakens

Last Time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

Syera and Twilight Sparkle have begun their long training and lessons with the princess.

It pushed Twilight's magic skill to the limit of her virtually passing out cold for a day or two. But when she got back up, she pushed herself more and more till she mastered it.

Same goes with Syera, she pushed herself in her training that it nearly killed her or fatally injured her. But her Recovery was very remarkable and she came back even stronger and ready for the task at hand.

But one thing that is odd that all of a sudden this training and private lessons suddenly stopped.

Princess Celestia has given Twilight and Syera a well given break. but it was odd, maybe this is another task that has been given to the young Saiyan and Unicorn. or is it really for something coming soon to Equestria?

Find out, now!

cue intro music ~ A Friendship is Born Part 1/The Legendary Warrior Awakens:

*Syera's POV*:

It was odd, I never seen any of this coming to me or Twilight.

The Princess given us a break right when were pushing ourselves to our breaking point!

I feel so much stronger than what I did feel before, almost like there is something deep inside my heart that wants to be released in a fiery blaze. But I don't know how to release it.

I can't describe it. but since I can't, My train of thought was lost when Twilight busted through the door calling for Spike.

But little she didn't know she hit the little dragon on the ground when she busted the doors in.

"Spike!? Spiiiike!? Spike?" She looked down and saw him on the ground with one of the gifts he was going to give to Moondancer.

"Oh there you are, come on. we got work to do, and wait what's that?" She asked him as he was coming up the stairs with the gift box still on his tail.

"Well, it was a gift for Moondancer" he says pulling it off his tail.

"Oh Spike, you know we don't have time for this sort of thing!" Twilight seemed agitated about something, but what exactly was the question.

"But Syera told me were on a break." Spike said a little confused.

"Alright, What's all this ruckus about Twilight?" I asked her wondering what was going on, its like she had seen a ghost.

"There's no time to explain, I need to find the old copy of Predictions and Prophecies" She requested as her horn glew with a magic aura and levitated a few books in front of her. Looking at each one's cover to see if she can find what she is looking.

"Umm....alright, I guess I'll help look for it since it seems very urgent." I said sighing a little, I guess this is one of the reasons we're on a break. Since Twilight doesn't get the term of R&R.

We soon made a serious mad search for this book, however Twilight was very impatient on finding it.

"No, no, no......No, No, No! ngh....Syera, Spike!" She said grunting in annoyance raising her voice a bit at me and Spike to hurry to find the book.

"OK! Sheesh, were looking as fast as we can Twilight!" I told her. Now I was starting to get irritated myself due ti the fact I'm completely out of the loop of what's going on. Luckily soon enough, Spike found the book and told shouted over to her that he found it.

"Its over here!" Spike called out to Twilight waving the requested book in hand.

She then grasped it in her magical grip and pulled him off the latter making him hit his face on the floor.

"Ah!" She sighed after getting her graspthat book, and letting go the other books in the process, making a serious mess.

I walked over to Spike to help him up and pick up some of the books.

"You alright Spike?" I asked him and I helped him on his feet, he dust himself off afterwards.

"Yeah I'm alright, Its just Twilight. I haven't seen her this spazy since she forgot to study for a test Celestia had given her. Even though we went over the likely answers 5 or 6 times in a row." Spike said with a bit of a frustrated look.

I chuckled to myself while flying up and putting away most of the books back where they belong. "Yeah, she is acting very spastic all of sudden....however I am getting a feeling that we should listen to her for now." I told Spike, telling him we should hear her out. Whatever she needed that book for, it must be very important.

"Elements, Element, E, E, E. Aha! found it, Elements of Harmony. See: Mare in the Moon?" She said and for some reason I got the chills when she said that. Don't ask why because I have no idea myself.

"Mare in the Moon? but that's just an old ponies' tale right?" Spike said to Twilight.

"That's what I thought as well? what does the Mare in the Moon have to do with these Elements of Harmony you speak of?" I asked wondering the same thing as Spike and Twilight as I came back down from placing the books back on the shelf.

"Well, lets see." She said grabbing the book off the shelf that was about the Mare in the Moon.

"The Mare in the Moon, a myth from olden Pony times, says she was a powerful pony who wanted control of Equestria, defeated by the elements of Harmomy and imprisoned in the moon."

"Oh my.....that sounds like a pretty intensive punishment." I remarked at the very cruel and drastic way of punishing a pony.

"it continues, that legend has it on the longest day of the thousandth year, the Stars will aid in her escape!" She said with shock.

"Wait! the longest day of the thousandth year?! That's tomorrow, not good!" I said in shock and I pounded my fist in my palm real tense about what will happen. If what Twilight is reading is true, then Equestria is in danger.

"It also says that when she does come back, she will bring ever lasting eternal night. Spike, Syera do you know what this means!" Twilight said cringing at the thought.

"Yes, and I won't allow it! we have to stop her from bringing such a disaster to Equestria!" I said with a serious look and demenor.

"Right, we won't let her succeed, Spike! take a letter." Twilight said to the young dragon and was ready to write to her.

"Dear Princess Celestia, this is a fair warning in my current studies that has come to my attention, that we are all on the Precipice of Disaster!" Twilight said.

"Wait, preci....meh....." Spike said having a hard time spelling

".....Threshold?" Twilight said wondering.

"Threh....." Spike said.

"Umm...brink?" Twilight said getting more on edge herself.

"Hmmm....." Spike Just mumbled.

"Ah! that's something really bad's about to happen!" Twilight said and Spike just scribbled something down really quickly to explain the stiuation Twilight is explaining now in the letter.

"And that Mythical mare in the moon is indeed Nightmare Moon! and that she is going to return to Equestria and bring eternal night, I hope to hear from you immediately, Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle."

"Twilight....Sparkle, Done!" Spike said holding it up in the air completed.

"Great, now send it." Twilight said with a firm smile.

"Wait, now? but were on a break, I don't know if she'll take it well or believe us, espicially with the coming Summer Sun Celebration and that is the day after tomorrow?" Spike said but Twilight got in his face and said.

"Spike, this could hold the key to stopping this prophecy from coming true and since the day after tomorrow is also the Thousandth year of the Summer Sun Celebration, its imperative she's informed now!" She said begging and accidentally pushed him on the ground.

"Alright already, sheesh" He said getting up then inhaling some air and breathing out a small flame of green fire and burning the letter and sending it.

"There, its sent, now we just have to wait." Spike said with a confident look.

"I just hope she will believe all of this, its all so sudden." I said wondering if Celestia'll take this serious or not.

"Oh don't worry Syera, I'm sure she'll listen to me, I'm one of her Star-Students" She said with a confident Smile.

"Yeah, so am I. But come on, even if what you say about this Nightmare Moon returning and all is true, you think she'll buy our warning?" I said shrugging my arms at her while looking out the Spire's main window of the Library area. I sure hope it isn't true, I'd hate Equestria to fall into Eternal Darkness.

"Hrmph! bahh!" Spike belched releasing a serious flame with a letter from the Princess herself. Now to find out her response to this claim Twilight has.

"Well, looks like she responded" I said seeing Spike Unfold it.

Spike Cleared his throat before speaking "Dear My most faithful Student Twilight, You know that I value your diligence and that I trust you completely. but you must simply stop reading those dusty old books!"

This sparked a gasp from Twilight.

"Well I suppose she took it far-fetched as well" I said to myself then there was a knock at our door. "Hmm? who could that be?" I said as I went downstairs, towards the door and opened it. When I did, there was a carrage with two Stallions from the royal guard. It looked as if they were ready to take us somewhere, but where?

"Well this is very sudden." Twilight said as she came downstairs to see me and the two guards with the carriage. This is when Spike told us what else is on the letter from the Princess.

"My dearest Twilight, you, Spike and Syera must go and oversee the final preparations for the Summer Sun Festival in this year's elected City, Ponyville." Spike told us, this made the royal guards nod in agreement to what he told us.

"Well, we better get going then." Twilight said with a sigh, probably wondering why Celestia ignored her warnings.

We all boarded the carrage and headed off to Ponyville, whatever there is for us to oversee. I crossed my arms and stood up on the carriage as we were off in the sky, I had a bad feeling about something I couldn't shake. The air flowing in my face and hair moving in the wind, my tail softly swaying the air, but I was cut from my train of thought when Spike said something else about the task the Princess had for us.

"And I have an even more essential task for you and Syera to complete; make some friends!" Spike finished reading the letter but made Twilight just give an annoyed sigh.

"Well, that can't be too hard since we already have friends back home" I said making sure I look ready by re-adjusting my gloves and make sure my boots are on firm and make sure my Gi is appropiate looking.

"Look on the bright side, The princess arranged us to stay in a library while we stay here. doesn't that make you happy Twilight?" Spike said trying to cheer her up

"Yes, yes it does, we'll check on the prepartions as quickly as possible and dig up more info on Nightmare Moon's Return." Twilight said with confidence.

"What about the whole "making friends" thing Celestia talked about Twily?" I said to her as we approached the town of Ponyville.

"There will be time for that after Nightmare Moon's dealt with." Twilight said as we stepped off the carriage as we arrived and landed in Ponyville.

"Thank you sirs" she said to the two stallions that brought us here and I had a look around.

"So this is Ponyville? The vibe I'm getting is pretty good, hope it stays that way while were here." I said with a smile as I took a look around, seeing the scenery around us. The ponies here seemed nice, it should be a piece of cake making some friends here.

"There'll be time to admire to town later Syera, we should get a move on to check on the preparations" Twilight told me, but Spike seemed pretty persistent about us or mostly Twilight to make friends with some of the ponies around here.

"Come Twilight, maybe the ponies here and Ponyville could help us out. please, give it a shot."

As soon as he said that, a Pink earth pony came up to us with a smile. but Twilight smiled a bit or tried to and said:

"Uh....Hello?" She said to the Pink Pony.

"Salute" I greeted the Pink Pony with a happy charm, but suddenly she gasped, hopping up in the air and took off at incredible speed.

"Well uh.....? That just happened, don't know why in the hell it did." I chuckled a little, but I could not see where she went. She was definitely fast, I'll give her that much.

"Huh, Odd indeed, but anywho....what's on the preparations list." Twilight asked Spike as she got a move on, however he seemed kinda discouraged. Oh well, better luck with somepony else I guess......

"The first thing on the list is to review the banquet prepartions, Sweet Apple Acres" Spike said as we soon approached a large farm, very colorful I may add if I did say so myself. It was on the outskirts of Ponyville but it wasn't too far to travel to by foot, or...hoof in Twilight's case. However, soon after we arrived, somepony got our attention with a loud yell of:

"Yee-haw!" We then saw the pony the hollar belonged to as we looked to our right and saw a Galloping orange mare with a stetson hat go towards a tree, bucking its base of the trunk knocking out every single apple out of the tree and doing so did a pose of honor. She had a cutie mark of three apples on her flanks, I'm guessing she is the one in charge here.

"That was impressive, such strength." I said amazed and excited to meet this mare with a country flare.

"Let's just get this over with" Twilight said with a small sigh as we approached the the mare.

"Good afternoon, My name is Twilight Sparkle." She said and the Country mare then shook her hoof really agressively.

"Well Howdy-doo Miss Twilight! A pleasure to make your Aquantance, I'm Applejack!"

"My name is Syera, nice to meet you Applejack." I said and she shook my hand with the same force as she shook Twilight's hoof. And wow, she had some amazing strength for a pony!

"Howdy-doo Miss Syera! pleasure to meet ya, we sure do like making new friends!"

"Friends, actually we....um" Twilight was cut off when she released us from her firm grasp which I had to move my wrist a bit trying to shack that feeling while Twilight's entire leg was still shaking in aftershock.

Spike laughed a bit after stopping her hoof.

"So what can ah do ya for you two?" Applejack said to us.

"We're here to supervise the food preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration, we're guessing you in charge of the grub this evening?" I asked politley.

"We sure sugar are, wanna sample some?" She told in response to my question, Twilight was about to answer but Applejack ran toward a triangle and shook it and shouted;

"Soup's on Everypony!"

With that said a who stampede of ponies came at us.

"Whoa!" I snatched up Twilght and Spike as I jumped out of the way and we happen to land near a table with a cloth on it.

"Now, lemme introduce ya'll to my family, the Apple Family" Applejack said as one pony after another place all sort of sweets on the table.

"This here's Apple Fritter, Apple Bumkin, Red Gala, Red Delicious Golden Delicious, Carmel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp......" She took a breather in between. "Big Mcintosh, Apple Bloom and Granny Smith, Up'n'attem Granny Smith, we got Guests." She said while stuffing an apple into me and Twilight's mouth.

I ate it of course and it tasted very fresh, Im not sure if they have these kind of apples in Canterlot like this.

I spit out nothing but a core in my palm

Granny Smith got up with a snort and mumbled something that I couldn't understand at all.

"Well I'll say ya'll are already part if the family!" Applejack saying and causing Twilight to spit out bits and pieces of the apple in her mouth onto the ground and laughed nervously.

"Okay, well, I can see the food is taken care of. so we'll be on our way thank you." Twilight said but was stopped by Apple Bloom, the little one.

"But aren't ya gonna stay for brunch?" She said with a cute begging look.

"Im sorry but we got to much important work to do" Twilight said causing the entire Apple familiy to sigh in disappointment.

I gave Twilight a look that said "Come on, be nice and accept their offer" and motioned my head along with it.

"....Fine" Twilight said making all of the family cheer in joy.

We left Sweet Apple Acres with our stomachs full, really full.

"Looks like the food is done, check" Spike said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm wondering if they were all surprised by how much I could eat?" I said since I don't know how I can eat so much, I guess it's a Saiyan thing.

"Ehh....I ate to much Pie...." Twilight said with her Stomach hanging low and full as she walked around.

"Ok, next on the list is the Weather, there should be a Rainbow Dash clearing the skies" Spike said looking up and around.

"Well she must not be doing a good job at it now is she?" Twilight said then all of a sudden she was tackled down by a blue pegasus pony, I assumed it was this Rainbow Dash into a puddle of muddy water.

"Eheh....oops, excuse me. wait hang on!" Rainbow Dash said while she went up in the air and grabbed a rain cloud and then bounced on it to clean her off but she was soaked now.

"Oh, sorry now you're soaked. here have this" She then went around Twilight with great speed causing a small hyper-tornado of sorts drying off Twilight.

"I call it hyper-dry, no no, don't thank me. it was my pleasure" Dash said boasting herself a bit but then tried to held back a laugh but couldn't since Twilight's mane was now a hot mess.

"Bwahahahaha!!" Dash laughed so hard she fell over on her back.

"Hahahahaha!" Spike joined her in the laugh.

"Hahaha!" I laughed a bit myself but controlled myself.

"Very funny, I'm guessing you're Rainbow Dash right?" Twilight asked and Rainbow Dash got up knocking Spike off her and stood proud.

"The one and only, you heard of me I assume." She responded.

"I heard you were supposed to be clearing the skies." Twilight Retorted.

"Yeah I'll get to that when I'm done Praticing" She said when she layed down a cloud above us.

Confused I asked her;

"Practicing for what? taking long naps on clouds?" I said to joke around. but she turned over and said a retort.

"Nope, the Wonderbolts! I was busy trying out a move I'm preparing for them so I can join up with them." She said with confidence.

"Please, why would they want a slacker like you who can't even clear the sky of a few measly clouds?" I crossed my arms. I hope this was enough to maybe aggrivate her to get this job done. And what do you know, it worked since she got right up close and hovered above me.

"Hey I can clear this sky in 10 seconds flat if I have to!" She retorted with a smug look.

"Prove it" still crossing my arms as I waited and she got up and kicked one cloud after the other with such speed, precision and agility.

She really was done in 10 seconds flat.

"See, Ten seconds flat!" Rainbow Dash boasted which amazed Twilight and Spike by a lot. I was surprised a bit myself as well.

"Hehe, hello? anyone home?" She said snapping Twilight back to her senses.

"That was pretty good Rainbow Dash, I'm surprised you could move so fast." I said complementing her on her work as the sun shined brightly.

"Thanks, what's your name and what are you? I never seen anything like you before" Dash asked as she examined me.

"The name's Syera, and I'm a Saiyan, nice to meet ya" I said shaking her hoof.

"Same, and good talking with you and Twilight Sparkle. I hope we'll hang out sometime as friends." Rainbow Dash said before taking off in a distance somewhere.

"I hope so as well" I said as I looked back at Twilight and Spike. "Ready to go?" I said to the two.

"Yes" Twilight said as Spike moved one of her poofed up parts of her hair bouncing it in his palm and snickering.

"Ok, next thing to check on is the decor" Spike said as we entered Ponyville's Town hall.

"Oh wow.....its beautiful." Spike said.

"Yes it is, the decor looks perfect, I think we got this checked off would you think?" Twilight stated as she looked at Spike.

"Not the Decor, her....." Spike said drooling to the sight of the Pony before us. a Elegent looking Unicorn who we presumed was Rarity, she's said to be the head of the decor and in charge.

"No, No....No, oh goodness no!Hmmm? oh yes this one will simply due!" She said bringing out another bowtie to tie around one of the posts of the building.

"How do I look? Are my spines straight?" Spike said drooling down his lip of this mare, I just chuckled and rolled my eyes a bit then got this mare's attention.

"Excuse me" I said but I was shushed by her.

"Just a moment Darling, I am in the zone, as it were now. now....hmm...here and there....and...done, Sparkle always does the trick, oh Rarity you are too much!" Rarity said as she complementing herself on her work then turned and looked at us.

"Now what could I help you...WHaHaHa!" She shrieked as looked at Twilight's mane.

"Oh by my stars darling, what ever happened to your coiffure?!" Rarity asked in shock, and I'm guessing coiffure means mane in some sort of langauge, maybe french or something.

"Oh my mane? its nothing really, Im just here to oversee the final preparations with my two friends here, so if you're doing it just fine, keep it up and we'll be out of your hair." Twilight said to her as were about to leave.

"Out of my hair?! what about your hair!?" Rarity said draging her off to somewhere.

Spike had a look of love since hearts were pumping out of him like a chimney, also he seemed to be flying with his tail spining in a spiral form.

"Heh, come on lover boy, you won't be able to keep up like that." I said to him and he seemed to speed up a little as I walked and followed Twilight and Rarity to a shop, which turned out to be a place called Carousel Boitque, owned and run by Rarity herself.

She fixed up Twilight's mane and such but then made her try on various dresses and fixed her hair to fit the dress as well.

"No, no, uh-uh. Too green. Too yellow. Too poofy. Not poofy enough. Too frilly. Too... shiny." Rarity kept rambling on and on with each dress and hair style she made Twilight wear, I felt bad for her at that moment.

"Now go on, my dear. You were telling me where you're from?" Rarity then asked pulling the strings on the corset dress tightly on her.

"I..was sent....from.....Canterlot...to~" Twilight said having the life squeezed out of her. but then Rarity let go and they both went flying in different directions.

"Ooo! Canterlot! Oh the sophistication and glamore and much more. I've only dreamed of living in the royal capital, I can't wait to hear all of it from you Twilight. Were gonna be the best of friends!" Rarity said then turned her eyes on me.

"And you there darling, you look like such a devine creature, and those clothes, they look to be made of some of the best materials around." It was then she looked at my ears and her eyes glittered. "Oh....those earings. I've never seen their style and beauty before, where did you get them?" Rarity asked with excitment and I answered politly back.

"Oh these were a gift for my 17th birthday, honestly couldn't tell you where they're from if you asked." I stated to the elegent unicorn with a nervous smile as she looked at me.

"Oh! you even have a tail too my dear? I didn't know you were such a mythical icon." Rarity said to me, which is surprising to think someone else knows about the legend of the monkey-man creature, Sun-Wukong.

"Ah....emeralds, not what I had in mind but it goes well instead of rubies, let me get you some darling" Rarity said while looking at Twilight's dress and going into another room to look for some emeralds. But before she was able to come back, Twilight made the move and ran saying.

"Quick! before she changes my coat to another color or something!" Twilight stated while getting the dress off and running out the store. I followed behind while grabbing Spike and running out.

"Ahh.....she was so beautiful" Spike said riding on Twilight's back with the list in his hand.

"Focus Casanova, what's next on the list?" Twilight asked him.

"Oh! music, its the last one" Spike said.

"Thank Celestia, I know we made friends but all this ruckus is horendous, wouldn't you agree" I exclaimed, but before Twilight could utter a response to it, we heard what sounded like multiple birds singing. so we poked our heads out a nearby bush to get a quick peak.

There was a yellow pegasus, I assumed was Fluttershy since she had her name on the list as the music cordinator.

The music sounded beautiful but then one of the birds got a bit cocky and freestyled chirped like none of the other birds.

"Oh...um hang on everyone, excuse Mister Blue jay, sorry but you seemed a tiny bit off note there. think you can get back on track with the others?" Fluttershy said to the blue jay and he seemed to agree and nodded.

"Ok, a 1, a 2, a 1 2 3" She said but before they got started it seems Twilight walked ahead and introduced herself, scaring the birds away.

"Hello?" Twilight said spooking the pegasus.

"I heard you were singing well with them so I assumed you were doing ok." Twilight said as the pegasus landed and patted her hoof on the ground nervous and shyly. Twilight then smiled awkwardly then decided to speak up.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle.......what's your name?" she asked with a kind smile.

"Um....my name is Fluttershy" Fluttershy mumbled her name as she talked.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Twilight asked unable to hear her.

"My name is..mmm..Fluttershy"

"Uh what now?"

"F-Fluttershy...." Shy said with a bit of a scared sound like she wasn't fond of speaking to anypony else.

The birds started to come back to where they were so they were calm with our pressence so me and Spike stepped out of the bush.

"Well, your birds are back so everything must be ok, keep at it" Twilight said only having Fluttershy reply with a squeak as she walked back to us.

"Well that was awkward" She said.

"Yeah that was" Spike added.

"She seemed pretty shy though if you ask me. Oh well, should we get going?" I said, but all of a sudden, the yellow Pegasus perked up, this caught my attention.

"Oh! a baby-dragon?!" Fluttershy shouted out a bit louder than what she usually does, or at least I'd think since she seems pretty docile. She rushed Twilight out of the way and almost forced me to lose balance and fall on my face since she knocked one of my legs from under myself.

"Hmm, well well" Spike said crossing his arms a bit.

"Oh he talks, oh that is so amazing and cute" Shy said complementing Spike a lot.

Twilight then put him on her back. "Well I think we should be going now"

"Oh I have some many questions, what is your name?" Fluttershy asked him.

"I'm Spike" He told her with a smile.

"Hi Spike, I'm Fluttershy" She smiled as she looked at him, then looking at me.

"And who are you? I never seen a creature like you before, and you even have an adorable monkey tail too! Oh my, I just now realized how tall you are as well." Fluttershy perked her head up to get a good look of my Saiyan figure and size, she seemed very interested in me besides just Spike.

"My name is Syera, and I'm a Saiyan." I said with a smile as we walked away from the area where Fluttershy was with her birds towards the library.

"Please, both of you tell me about yourselves" Fluttershy asked with a smile as she followed us to the Library, it was getting late since the sun was going down. However, before we got to the library as night was about to fall, I got that strange feeling again.....What was it? Either way I shook it off as me and Spike explained a brief story of our origins to Fluttershy.

"Well first, I started off as a little purple and green egg" Spike stated to her and so on.

"I was born on a distant planet named 'Vegeta' and was sent here as a baby, luckly I had some help when I arrived here in a small pod." I explained to Fluttershy as we walked, I then looked at Twilight with a bit of a shrug since we had no choice but to let Fluttershy tag along with us to the Library.

We talked to each other for a while all the way up to this point in time and we were already at our destination. It seemed Nightfall was soon to arrive since the sky was getting a light dark hue mixed with the orange sunset.

"It's been a pleasure to talk to you Fluttershy, but it seems we have to part ways for now." I said with a smile.

"I understand, I hope we can be great friends, you, Twilight and Spike." Fluttershy said softly with her timid smile. However at the mention of the word "friends" this made Twilight perk up and then speak up.

"Oh here already?! Wow, time sure goes by!" Twilight spoke loudly, she clearly wanted to get out of this conversation. I don't blame her for wanting to be left alone at the moment. We needed to continue our research on Nightmare Moon, and also find a way to defeat her if she is indeed real.

"And Spike needs his rest" She said as if he is a very young baby dragon.

"No I don't!" Spike retorted a little annoyed and she bucked him off making him land on his butt dazed.

"Oh see, he can't even keep his widdle balwance" She cooed to Spike.

"Oh poor dear, lets get him to bed" Fluttershy said getting him inside. It was then I came in after Twilight went inside after Fluttershy then kicked her out.

"Thanks but no thanks Fluttershy, Me and Syera have got him just fine by ourselves, so goodnight!" Twilight had shut the door in her face then walked towards me and Spike inside the darkened Library, now that I think about it, why is it so dark?

"Heh, rude much?" I asked and Spike nodded in agreement as I said that.

"Well sorry, just we've been so caught in making friends that I haven't had time to study and its even harder when the ponies in this town are crazy. now, where's the lightswitch, we need to get down to business." Twilight asked as I searched for it.

But before I could and as if on cue, the lights switched on and the Library was packed full of ponies that screamed out "Surprise!"

And boy was I surprised, I was too distracted by Twilight I didn't even sense these ponies, I got in a crane stance and everything since I wasn't expecting this!

Twilight then sighed in annoyance. I wondered how big this Library is, it didn't look so big on the outside. But then again, the place isn't exactly small either. Still I am very surprised to see this many of the town's ponies are able to fit in one library. A Library that is a hollowed out golden oak tree at that.

"Surprise! Hi I'm Pinkie Pie and I threw this amazing party for you and your Saiyan friend and Dragon! were you surprised?! huh, huh, huh?" The pony known as Pinkie Pie said, a hyper one I may add said to me, Twilight and Spike.

"Very, Library's are usually Quiet." Twilight said disliking this all at once.

"Well duh! that's why its a party! plus this is nothing like the time I went like gasp and ran off. But I mean come on, who can top that off?!" Pinkie said really excited like about this party when Twilight was pouring herself a drink.

"Oh trust me, I'm sure there are many things out there that would top off something better than that Pinkie Pie, I'm Syera by the way." I said introducing myself to the little pink pony.

"Oh I know! I heard about you, Twilight Sparkle and Spike from all the other ponies you've met! Also, since I know everypony in Ponyville! Plus now you three have five new friends! Doesn't that sound awesome!?" She asked me and Twilight as she as well as the ponies from before, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy grouped up together in front of us, but before I could comment, I noticed Twilight all of a sudden choked on her drink she had gotten. Her cheeks flushed red and....fire coming out her ears with smoke? the hell was she drinking?

I picked up the bottle she poured into the glass? "Hotsause?" I asked and then Pinkie all of a sudden tipped it in my hands and hotsause poured all over a cupcake, which she gobbled up in one bite.

"Mmm.....its good!" Pinkie said with a full mouth.

"Ehehe~ Yeah... I bet it is" I said with a bit of a grossed out tone and nervous laugh. I then shifted my gaze and was now looking up to where Twilight stormed off to. Oh well, this is a party, might as well enjoy it.

I got a few cupcakes myself, minus the hotsause of course, onto a plate I grabbed at the one end of the table and had a small glass of punch. as I was enjoying that, some of the ponies wanted to dance with me, and so I did just that and showed them the moves I knew off memory.

One of them was standing on finger, doing a few acrobatic stunts then flipping my body onto myself over and on my feet then jumping up and carwheeling forward. Then to top it off with one last hop up in the air then slowly decend doward, almost if I were slowly sinking down and crossing my arms in a sitting position while in the air.

The second was me do a serious break-dance spin and they all cheered my name and such. but when Pinkie started to dance alongside me, she and I bumped heads by accident and youch! It hurt like hell froze over a lake of hard steel...

"Gahhhh!!!!" We both screamed holding our crowns groaning in pain as we layed there for a moment.

"Wow, what is your head made of Syera?!" Pinkie shrieked in pain with a soft giggle since it was kinda funny since when we did collide heads, it sounded like metal on metal clanging together. This caused Laughter from the other ponies.

"Nrg... I should ask you the same, damn that hurt!" I said giggling a bit too, trying to ignore the pain and shake it off.

"Well, good thing we both have a lot hair on our heads to protect us" Pinkie stated to me and I just nodded in agreement.

Spike went to go check on Twilight to make sure she was ok. I hope she was, she did drink hotsause after all by accident.

It was getting late and soon it turned into early morning and almost time for Celestia to rise the sun. the party wrapped up around 5:00am since it was that time to head to the town hall of Ponyville.

Spike got Twilight and we all headed to The place waiting for Celestia to do her thing and rise the sun.

"Isn't this exciting?! Are you excited?! because I'm excited, but not as much as the time I when I saw you three walk into town and I was like gasp, but really, who can top that?" Pinkie said to, Twilight and Me as well as Spike who is on the lavender unicorn's back relaxing.

I then noticed out of the corner of my eye that something happened to the moon, the markings of it.....disappeared? uh oh.....I'm getting that feeling again like I did in the Spire Study in Canterlot and when we came in front of the library before that surprised party Pinkie threw together.

"Fillies and gentlecolts, as mayor of Ponyville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration!" The Mayor Mare said to everypony in the room and they cheered loudly.

"In just a few moments, our town will witness the magic of the sunrise, and celebrate this, the longest day of the year! And now, it is my great honor to introduce to you the ruler of our land, the very pony who gives us the sun and the moon each and every day, the good, the wise, the bringer of harmony to all of Equestria..." She paused as Fluttershy got the birds ready and they started to sing

"…Princess Celestia!" Mayor mare shouted and the curtains on the top balcony were pulled back by Rarity.

"Huh?!" Rarity said confused since Celestia was no where to be seen.

"Everypony calm down, there must be a misunderstanding, standby" The mayor stated.

"Ooo! is it a guessing game?! maybe she's hiding." Pinkie said

"She's gone!" Rarity said with shock.

"Not good." i said to Twilight and Spike.

"Really not good now" Twilight said.

"Ooo...she's good" Pinkie Stated.

All of a sudden all the Ponies gasp as a figure is manifesting on the balcony above.

"Oh no.....Nightmare Moon!" Both me and Twilight stated and I readied myself.

"Oh my beloved subjects, its been far too long since I've seen your sun-loving faces" Nightmare moon hissed as she spoke out to all of us.

"What in the hay did you do to our Princess!?" Rainbow said and was about to charge her but Applejack grabbed her tail and stopped her.

"Whoa, nelly...." Applejack said while gripping Rainbow's tail in her mouth.

"What? am I not royal enough to rule over you all? don't you know who I am?" she said asking all around.

"Ooo! so its a guessing game. ok how about Evil mistress? um....Queen Meanie! or Mmmph!? Mmhmph!?" Pinkie was cut off due to Applejack stuffing a muffin in her mouth.

"Does my looks not ring a bell? have you forgotten the legend?!" She shouted out to us and was in Rarity's face.

"We haven't forgotten!" I shouted out to the evil ruler.

"Ah who or what are you?" Nightmare Moon said to me.

"My name is Syera! and I'm a Saiyan, Mare in the Moon, Nightmare Moon!" I said pointing directly at her and she gasped as well as everyone else as she looked at me.

"No....it can't be.....are you.....the Legendary one.....a Super Saiyan" She said and I had no idea what she mean't.

"Um.....Super what now?" I asked in utter confusion.

"Oh I see, Celestia didn't teach you that. but it won't matter! you wont get a chance to!" she laughed eviliy.

"What do you mean I won't get a chance, what did you do with her you monster?!" I said clenching my fists and glaring angry at her.

"Oh, don't worry, I just placed her in the prison she put me in, on the moon itself!" She told us, this sudden info shocked me and I looked up at the moon. But something inside me.....snapped.....I don't know what it was but I lost it and my mind went blank. Nightmare Moon then spoke once more, and it tipped the scales for me. "And with her out of the way, the night....will last....FOREVER! AHAHAHAHAHA!!"

*Twilight's POV*

"No....." I said in fear of this really happening, I failed.

"You.....evil....dark-dwelling....MONSTER!" Syera screamed and then I looked at her with shock. Something about her it was different, everypony in the room seemed to take notice of this as well.

Then the ground started to shake and also Lightining was streaking outside, it wasn't from Nightmare Moon and her magic.

"I.....won't let.....you.....get away with.....this! ngh!" Syera said and her hair....when she arched her head back a second it glowed in a flash of Gold.

Lighting even struck inside the building near her and everypony watched in awe, then it was if something had snapped and kicked into place in Syera at that moment.

"Ngh....grrr....AHHHHHHHHHH!!" with one final scream, Syera transformed, but it wasn't into that giant creature all those years ago, it was something else. but what? Her hair glowed bright Gold and was spiker than before and her eyes....were light sky blue as the daylight sky itself and an Aura of gold and electricity was surrounding her.

"Seize her! She knows where the princess is!" Mayor mare ordered the royal guards to do but their resistance was futile against Nightmare Moon.

*back to Syera's POV*

"Stand back you fools!" Nightmare said blowing the Guards back and away from her with her power.

"Ngh!" I rushed up and stood in her face and looked down at her.

"Ah?! you.....I don't believe you are a real one! you can't be! gah!" Nightmare Moon then screamed in pain as I grabbed her horn in my fist and gripped it painfully.

"I knew you were evil but now you're really got me ticked off... Taking my teacher and might as well be second mother to me away!" I said but it seemed Nightmare Moon just wanted to get free as she strugged to get out of my grasp. "You don't even care I can see it! All I can see is how you plan to rule the night forever as well as destroy me and anyone who testifies against your rule!" I then grit my teeth and said. "Well, for this! I'm gonna make you pay, Nightmare Moon!" I yelled at the dark Alicorn, gritting my teeth as I held her horn; Tightening the grip I had on her, this made her scream in a bit more pain.

However, all of a sudden I felt a connection spark in my mind, as if something was trying to talk to me.

"Super.....Saiyan! Please help me, free me from this body!" I heard a voice say as I looked forward and saw a small blue alicorn crying in a corner holding her hoof out to me.

"W...who are you?" I said to the figure reaching to me.

"Princess Luna, use the elements of harmony to free me from this prison, if you succeed. my sister will be free, I will be free of this evil magic and day will return to Equestria, now please! hurry!" She said screaming as she fell into an abyss of darkness which is Nightmare Moon.

I came back to my senses with Nightmare Moon still struggling with my grip of my hand, I let go and She jumped back, I was now getting ready to rush her, which is what I did.

"Hmpf! Haa!!! Take this! Yah!" I then glided towards her fast and decked her right in the jaw. This stunned her remotely as she flew backwards a bit, she then skidded to a halt and looked at me in anger.

"Nopony strikes me like that! This isn't over Super Saiyan!" Nightmare Moon said as she turned to mist and took off.

"Hey yo! What's the matter? You're the one who started all this!" I was about to chase her but I heard the call of my sister Twilight and remembered what we had to do to truly defeat her.

"Syera! we gotta go find the elements of Harmony!" Twilight shouted to me as I then jumped off the balcony in front of her.

"Yes, I know, let's head back to the Library to dig up more info on them." I said in agreement with her. Also it turns out that I am this Super Saiyan thing because wow, I never felt this much power before... Or did I... I can't rememeber, Anyway... back at the task at hand as I shook my head to clear my mind.

"Yes lets's, Wait how do you know?" She asked wondering how I found out.

"It was when I got a firm grasp on Nightmare Moon's horn. Princess Luna seemed to reach out to me, she is still in there inside her. So she concluded that to save her are the elements which are also the key to fixing all this." I said to her as we made our way to the library.

As Syera and Twilight Made their way to the library, they were on their first step on their quest to freeing Equestria.

And with Syera now awaked the fire inside of her unleashing the Super Saiyan powers.

Will they succeed or be lost in the eternal night forever?

Author's Note:

(The story may be written in first-person perspective of each character or back to third-person.)

You enjoy the chapter, Hopefully, the next one is gonna be serious, just wait.

PreviousChapters Next