• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Side Chapter 1: Syera's Intense Training/Origins

Last Time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan:

She and the rest of the Elements of Harmony were able to get a dragon to sleep somewhere else, far away from Equestria to get rid of the black smoke it was snoring out of the cave on the mountain outside of Ponyville.

"Hey Syera, I got a Question. how are you so awesome?" Rainbow Dash asked her Saiyan friend.

"Oooo! I wanna know too!" Pinkie jumped in excitement.

"Oh but of course, I want to know how you fight so elegantly and smooth as well." Rarity even was interested and wanted to know.

"Actually I'm interested as well Syera, I know we both had serious studies and training but I never heard the full story of what you did." Twilight asked her sister as she had interest of learning her sisters secrets and training.

"Oh....I hope it wasn't too hard and violent." Fluttershy said worriedly about hearing this story.

"Welp, ah guess we a'ought to find out don't we now." Applejack chimed in, so the six ponies and Saiyan all hung out in the Golden Oak Library to hear the tale of Syera's Origins of her training.

"I will say this girls, none of my training was easy....quite frankly, there were times I thought I was gonna fail and die from the intensity of it." Syera then went on to telling her strong, intense, sad, violent and sometimes a bit funny story.

You wish to find out what happens in her story? Find out today!

Side Chapter 1 - Syera's Intense Training/Origins

It was the day when Syera and Twilight were called by the Princess to receive special training and studies.

Syera wore the new outfit she received from Celestia since she wanted to try it out, as well as how well she can train in it.

"I wonder what kind of training I will learn from all this" Syera said pondering to herself outloud as Twilight was by her side. "Let's hope its a challenge." Twilight said as she and Syera were heading to meet the Princess. Soon the young Saiyan and Unicorn made their way to the Princess's Main Chambers, Celestia greeted them with a warm welcome.

"Ah, Twilight, Syera. Glad you can make it. now, its time to start your training. Please follow me" Celestia instructed the two to follow, they soon were lead to a Hallway with two doors, one going right and one going left.

"Syera, enter the door on the right, Twilight you enter the one on the left." Celestia Instructed

"Ok" Syera and Twilight both entered each room.

"What are all these Princess?" Syera asked as she saw 4 platforms on the ground in front of her.

"These platforms will lead you to some very good friends of mine, they are also very good masters who which I have known for a very long time. Trust me when I say this, they are the ones who will make you a very strong warrior, far greater than what I can teach you." Syera approached one of the platforms and looked back at Celestia "Ok Princess! I will do my best with each of them." Syera told Princess Celestia.

"Good, I look forward to training with you at the end of the day, now I must go help Twilight get adjusted in her studies. And Syera, good luck." The Princess then left her to it as she went to go help Twilight Sparkle.

Syera stepped onto the first platform and then was transported somewhere far away. It was at this that moment Syera knew, she wasn't in Equestria no more. "Whoa! what is this place?! and why do I feel so heavy!" She asked herself, she looked around for a few seconds, then soon she heard a voice behind her.

"That's because the gravity here is much heavier than what you are used to in Equestria, 10 times the normal amount actually." Syera turned around and was greeted by a short blue guy with glasses and a special black Gi with a symbol on it.

"Um? who are you?" Syera asked.

"Well I'm glad you asked heheh, I am none other than the great King Kai! or North Kai but yeah, King Kai. and you must be Syera I presume. Its a pleasure to meet you and now I have a set regiment for your training." King Kai said to Syera as she was slowly adjusting herself to the Gravity.

"Ok, what do we start with first?" Syera asked cause she was not expecting this at all.

"Your first test, is to make me Laugh!" King Kai said "And its gonna be pretty hard to make me do so." He started laughing a bit.

"A Joke?! ah hay....I never told a joke in my life.....hmm....." Syera then thought hard and long for a joke.

"If that's too much for ya, you can go on home and come back when you have a joke ready!" King Kai then waited for Syera to tell a Joke or two to tell.

"How do unicorns signal impatience with slow ponies in front of them?" Syera asked and King Kai got his attention sucked towards her.

"They honk their horns!" Syera stated and this caused a gasp from King Kai

"They....Honk their horns? not bad!" He stated and started to laugh from that one.

"Yes! its working" Syera said and then told a few more.

"How powerful was the engine of the train to Appleoosa?" Syera asked King Kai and he then stated.

"I don't know!" He stated almost dying of laughter still.

"Looked like about six horse power to me!" Syera finally said and this was what tipped the scale, he was on the floor dying of laughter.

"Yes! I made you laugh!" Syera stated and soon King Kai was able to regain his composure

"Oh man....those were great ones, I should recommend you for a stand up show I usually go to." He then calmed down, getting his breath back and laughing a bit more, then he cleared his throat and said.

"Alright, you passed my first test, now here comes the second, getting you used to this planet's Gravity" King Kai said

"And how do we do that? its so weird feeling so heavy like this." Syera asked the great King Kai and soon he smirked and said this.

"Hey Bubbles, come here!" King Kai screamed out and this Bubbles person came out. however....

"Who is that?" Syera asked in very big shock as this bubbles guy turned out to be a monkey!

"This is my pet monkey Bubbles, your next challenge is to catch him. It won't be easy so give it your best shot Syera." King Kai Instructed the young Saiyan and she nodded.

"Alright, I will King Kai." Syera said with her head high, and soon started to chase Bubbles. Soon she was getting a bit faster as she took step by step across and around King Kai's Planet. "Come here you crazy Monkey! Yah!" Syera lunged foward to grab Bubbles, however he was too fast for her and got out of reach really quickly.

This continued for about an hour kr more before Syera came up with a Strategy to catch this Monkey.

"Wait.....this place.....its small and.....hmm....Alright Bubbles! here I come!" Syera said as she then spooked him to run the other way around the planet and she went the other way to intercept him, which then gave her the element of surprise!

"Gotcha!" She said and Bubbles shrieked and ran back where he came but it was too late, Syera gained enough speed and was able to grab and catch him. "Yay! I cought the monkey, I cought the monkey!" Syera did a bit of a dance as she was proud of her success on catching him. This caused shock to King Kai on how fast she was able to catch him.

"Very good! Alright, you passed this part of the test! I wasn't expecting you to catch em so fast, how about a we call it a day for now, I'm sure that Celestia is expecting you back now." King Kai told Syera clapping at her achievement of catching Bubbles.

"Yes! I can't wait for the next part of my training here! I hope to see you soon King Kai!" Syera said as she then stepped onto the teleporter platform that was on his Planet for her to go to and from Equestria to his place in Otherworld.

"Whoa....I'm back, and oh my gosh, just for being there for so long. Wee! I feel so much lighter here like a feather!" Syera said to herself and squealed in delight and giggled a bit. She felt so loose and free as she left the planet, she could move so much quicker. But she'd have to celebrate later. Next, she went to the second platform to see who the next master was.

Soon the young Saiyan had teleported to what seemed to be another planet once again. only it wasn't as small or gravity crazy like King Kai's planet. No this is different. "What is this place?" Syera asked herself then heard a voice behind her.

"I am glad you asked young one, you are on the Planet Yardrat. I am Master Vorkut of the Yardraians. I am certain you are the student who I will be teaching from the Princess of your world." This Master Vorkut told Syera and she nodded.

"Yes! My name is Syera, its a pleasure to meet you Master!" She said bowing to him in respect.

"My pleasure to meet you as well young Syera. Now, shall we get started on your training?" Vorkut asked.

"Yes! I'm ready Master" She nodded yes in agreement.

"Good, now as you see before you is one of our shrines, this hall is our meditation room. this will help your perform a sacred technique me and my people use to go to and from place to place." Vorkut explained to the young Saiyan.

"What is this Technique called Master?" Syera asked.

"It is called the "Hyper active teleportation ability". We also call it the "Instant Transmission".

"Instant Transmission?" Syera asked very surprised to think of such an ability.

"Yes, this technique requires a lot of concentration and focus. which I will teach to you now." Vorkut explained to her and soon they both sat in a meditative state to clear their minds so they could focus in a very positive manner.

"Now, I want you to focus on someone, anyone you know dearly. Focus on them and their energy. And soon you will be able to transmission yourself towards them." Vorkut explained and soon in Syera's mind, she thought of someone and then.....she was gone.

"Mmm....huh? Twilight?" Syera asked her sister. "What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that! where did you come from?! all of a sudden I was stacking some book I already read and you appeared right on top of them!" Twilight said still in very great shock and surprise.

"Uh...yeah, its part of my Training. anyway gotta go bye!" Syera stated and focused again and used Instant Transmission to go back to Master Vorkut. her understanding for this technique is fanominal.

"Young Syera, I didn't expect that at all. for most, it takes about a Year to learn and perfect this trick. you have only done it in less than an hour, flawlessly too since you found your way back to me." Vorkut said in a very amazed and proud voice.

"I don't how I did it Master, it just....happened, I thought of my sister and I guess.....whoosh! I was with her." Syera stated in shock as she didn't know she could do it so well.

Then as Vorkut and Syera then continued training to use this technique in various ways. One way to do so was placing two fingers to your forehead so you could focus on certain situations. This worked out for Syera very well and she got it down pat in less than an hour.

"Syera, I am proud to have you as a student. for one to as uniquely gifted as you is very rare. treasure this gift and what I have tought you. Now, shall I treat you to Lunch? Its the middle of the day and my people can eat great helpings." Vorkut said and Syera's eyes sparked.

"Wow really? that sounds fantastic!" Syera said and soon she and Master Vorkut were treated to very good Yardraian Cuisine prepared well from their finest chefs. Syera and Vorkut ate happily and soon after it was time to Syera to head back for the day to greet her next two masters.

"Thanks for everything today Master Vorkut, I'll be sure to come back tomorrow and train again. I want to learn more about that Instant Transmission technique? that's what its called right?" Syera asked and the Master nodded then they parted ways for today as the young Saiyan went back to the platform and teleported back to Equestria.

"Phew.....I wonder what the next two Masters are like?" Syera proceeded to the third platform which will teleport her to her next master in her training.

This time she seemed to be somewhere decrepit and old. Something wasn't right. what is going on?

"This place doesn't feel right." Syera said and soon she heard a scream, wait, that scream was....

"Twilight!? no that can't be!" Syera rushed towards the scream and was very worried and wondering who would dare.

"Twilight! wait....who are you!?" She saw a dark figure, in the shape of a large pony, a little bigger than Celestia but the coat of it was dark blue with a symbol of the moon as its Cutie mark.

The figure laughed minalcally in Syera's face.

"Well well, what do we have here? Another victim besides this little foal." The dark figure said and then rushed Syera and soon appeared behind her and bucked her away.

"Ahhhh!! whoa!" Syera quickly recovered from the attack.

"You Monster! how dare you hurt my sister! I'll make you pay for that!" Syera said angry and then rushed the dark figure with significant force and layed waste with this dark alicorn.

"Ha! Syeah! hahahahaaaaaa!" Syera then layed a good punch to the dark alicorns jaw and soon kneed it in the side then kicked it away with a roundhouse.

"Gak! this power......its so amazing, I never felt such a thing in so long." The dark figure said and then laughed even more eviliy.

This confused the young saiyan and this made her even more mad.

"Hey! we're fighting! so you shouldn't be taking me like a joke!" Syera was even more pissed off than before.

"Oh trust me, your power is not a joke, I know how to make it even more powerful, look over there." The dark alicorn told the young Saiyan and Syera looked over and then this shocked her.

"Ah!? no.......No.....Princess Celestia.....Lyra....Twinkle Shine.
......Moondancer.....Lemon Hearts......Minuette...." Syera stood there as all her friends and beloved teacher layed there dead.

"You did this?! didn't you!?" Syera stated to the dark alicorn.

"Me? oh no, well yes but I didn't touch them, you did." The dark alicorn said and then a big giant ape creature, which Syera transformed into was now behind her and roared loud.

"No.....I couldn't....this, I never would......I never would look at the moon ever again and turn into that Monster......." This then made Syera not only angry beyond belief at the dark alicorn, but also herself, how could this have happened?!

"Ahahahaha!! this is perfect, now that you are broken, there is nothing left for you to live for, then I shall end you life now." the dark alicorn then went for the attack and striked towards Syera, but then.......

"What?!" Syera blocked the attack this dark alicorn.

"You monster.....I will never forgive you.....and I will not let it end like this, for them! for Princess Celestia! and for....myself! I will defeat you!" Syera then had this serious energy serge, this then made her erupt with uncontrollable power.

This caused Syera to transform! but into what? this transformation turned her hair into a gold blonde color. her eyes were even changed into a sky-blue color.

"I will never forgive you, I'll make you pay for what you've done! along with that monster I swore to never transform into! you will exist no more!" Syera then rushed with this unexplainable power and defeated the giant ape monster in one swift attack, ripping straight through it in one punch forward causing it to disintegrate into nothingness.

This caused the dark alicorn to be scared. this power, Syera may have been great, but she couldn't control it, what could it be?

"No! you cannot beat me! I will not allow it!" The dark alicorn said but then Syera punched a hole into the alicorns gut, straight through. this weakened it.

"No.....you will regret that?! any last words before you die here!?" the dark alicorn groaned in pain, coughing up a little bit of blood, however it wasn't normal. It was black in color as it hit the ground, and it started to bubble up and burn, as if it was some sort of acid.

"Actually, I should be asking you that, but there is one trick that comes to mind, which is a gift from Celestia!" Syera then cupped her hands to her sides and powered up a golden energy blast.

"FULL POWER! HAAAA!!!!" Syera fired the Celestial Energy Wave Celestia had shown her once the day before this intense training started.

Thus the battle concluded as the Celestial Energy Wave erased the dark alicorn. This caused Syera then to collapse forward, and the golden glow vanished from her.

"Ahh....ha......its done.....I did it....for them." Syera said and then she heard clapping. from a distance.

"What? who is there?" Syera asked as she then stood up, a bit wobbly as she readied herself for what is next.

"Bravo, I expected none less from your power, Celestia really knows how to pick em." The figure's owner of the voice then came into view.

"Whoa, who are you?" asked as she saw, or at least what to be appeared to be an Centaur in front of her. The Centaur appeared quite old but wise at the same time.

"My name is Sendak, I am one of the most eldest and wisest Centaurs of the arcane arts. Me and Celestia have known each other for at least 400 years. When Celestia told me about the opportunity at training a being such as you, I decided I could pass my knowledge to someone with even more potential." this Master Sendak, elder Centaur explained to the young Saiyan that he is going to train her thoroughly.

"I'm glad you chose me as you new pupil Master Sendak." Syera stated to Sendak the Elder.

"Also, Celestia told me about your little problem about your...transformation during a full moon was it?" Sendak asked his new young pupil.

"Um....yes....I transformed into a giant monster because of full moon. I don't know how to control it. I always have to hide during the full moon, I hate it because I love the sight of a full moon." Syera explained with a sad tone in her voice.

"Hmm....I may have a solution. though I may warn you. this spell is very hard to perform alone. luckily over the years I found a way to use it from a single entity." The Elder spoke but this confused the young Saiyan.

"Wait...what are you going to do?" Syera spoke with fear as she is not ready for what is about to come.

"Do not struggle, it will make it even harder. now what I am going to do is delve deep inside you and isolate that form you transform into and lay it dormant. Now....hold still" Master Sendak then shot a blue beam that went straight into Syera's head and spread out across her body and inside her. Soon the Elder Centaur found the beast within her and drew it out and soon contained it within a magical containment box. Soon the spell was complete and Syera's giant ape monster transformation locked away.

"There, is it done." Sendak the Elder spoke as he put the containment box down. The spell left Syera feeling even more woozy and off balance than before.

"Ahhhh...ow my head....did it work?" She asked and soon Sendak grabbed her and took her outside where the moon was full. Where Sendak the Elder lived, it was a very sandy desert with few settlements bordering his place to work. "Ask yourself that as you gaze into the moon." Sendak stated as he made Syera look at the moon. this made her scream in terror and she closed her eyes but realized that.....

"Wait, I....I can look at the moon. and I don't have the feeling as if I'm gonna transform....Master Sendak....you did it!" Syera said with a smile and laughed as well as cheered in thankfulness to Sendak the Elder.

"Its my pleasure to help out, that spell is very powerful, but there is a way to reverse that spell. So if the time shall call for it, hopefully not ever, I can put this beast inside of you once more and you can transform into that beast." Sendak explained as he looked at Syera with a stern expression.

"I understand. and thank you again. I can't wait to start training with you Master!" Syera said as they entered back in Sendak the Elder's place of desert cave home. Soon she stepped in the teleportation mirror in there and bid her master farewell.

"Now remember. that illusion before was only a taste of what is to become next time. and will get even harder. So I hope you are prepared young Syera." Sendak said with a smirk as he was eager to see how far Syera will go.

"Yes! thank you Master, I will see you again soon! bye!" Syera said with a bright smile as she stepped in the teleporting mirror back to the room in Celestia's castle where the four teleporting mirrors are.

"I wonder who is the last master?" Syera then asked herself once again to figure out who the last one is. Only way to find is to go through the last teleporting mirror and see who it is. She soon got teleported to another distant world. But what was this place? it didn't seem like a Planet or far away land from Equestria. Was it another dimension?

"Um? Hello?" Syera looked around and saw that she was now in some sort of Spiritual realm. she looked around and walked for a bit but then she eventually met someone. or rather somepony.

"Um, Hello there?" She said to the one pony, who seemed to be old and had a beard as well as some sort of garb that was almost similar to the realm around them.

"Ah, so you are the one Celestia was telling me about. I will teach and train you with the knowledge I have to offer." This old pony then stated and introduced himself.

"Wait! you....I've read about you in a book report! you're......" Syera was about to say his name but he nodded and smile.

"Yes, it is I, Star Swirl The Bearded. I may not be alive physically but in this realm you are in, I am eternal. I will help you with the spiritual way of your training." Star Swirl said as he then floated up and then told Syera "Follow me."

"Wait....but I can't fly." Syera said realizing she can't cause she doesn't have wings like a Pegasus or magic as strong as a Unicorn like Star Swirl himself.

"Believe in yourself, your life energy itself is very strong young one, I can see a strong raging warrior within you. But I also see an intellectual being of great importance in you as well. In those features of you, I also see you can fly. Now focus" Star Swirl instructed Syera to focus her energy and be weightless to the point where she indeed started to lift off the ground below.

"Whoa.....wait.....I can? I really can fly?!" Syera said as she floated near Star Swirl and even rotated a bit in the air and she was upside down.

"Oh wow, this is so real, is this a dream?" Syera asked.

"No young one, this is all real. Now focus your energy and follow me." Star Swirl instructed and flew off, Syera focused more and started to move forward in flight and followed Star Swirl.

"Good! now come, let's move a bit faster." Star Swirl decides to move faster, this made Syera feel even more excited and then moved even faster in mid-flight. To the point where Syera passed Star Swirl in speed and Agility.

"Yahoo!!! Weee!!! this is amazing!" Syera said as she was moving around at very fast speed around the realm around her.

"Slow down now." Star Swirl then used a spell to stop Syera before she hurt herself.

"Flying or the flight dance is one of the many tricks I can teach you. however some of the tricks I will eventually teach you is even more difficult than the previous one. So I hope you are prepared very well for what I can teach you." Star Swirl said as he was able to teach Syera how to use flight as a natural ability.

"Yes! I will be ready, same with all of my other Masters! I will be ready for whatever lies ahead! I will train hard and do my best!"

With that said, Syera and Star Swirl parted ways as Syera left back to Equestria as Star Swirl made the mirror portal appear back to Equestria.

The next day:

King Kai gave Syera the next stage of her training, this time she was with him for at least a weel before coming to back to Equestria to go to her other Masters. "Alright, let start with the next part of your training."

"Ok, I'm ready, what's next?" Syera asked.

"Ready eh? alright so you caught Bubbles eh? alright no more monkey business around here now." King Kai then giggled a bit at the joke he just cracked about Bubbles.

"Alright......" King Kai then took a deep breath and then let out a serious battle-cry scream straight at Syera.

"Ngh!" Syera covered her ears at the blood curdling scream. He soon stopped as the soundwave of the scream traveled past her. "Hey, what you do?" Syera asked, wondering if that scream King Kai did.

"Just wait for it." King Kai told her then the shockwave of the scream came back to them from the other side of the planet.

"Hmm?" Syera looked over the horizon with King Kai as they waited.

The scream or at least the shockwave of the scream came rushing back and past them. Of course Syera covered her ears again.

"Any reason for that King Kai?" Syera asked.

"Oh nothing, just a long distance call I had to make" King Kai chuckled under his breath at the wisecrack he just made.

"Hmm? wait....whoa!" Syera was then pushed back onto her rump by some sort of weird force.

"Hmm? whoa, what is it?!" Syera asked in shock, but the mysterious glowing blue orb spoke.

"Hey I'm a He not an it!" then the blue orb turned into a small green bug.

"Hey, its a grasshopper." Syera said as she regained her footing.

"Yup, so? I may be a Grasshopper but I'm tougher than I look." King Kai then stepped in to explain who this was.

"Syera, this here is my good friend Gregory, he's a good friend of mine who's been living with me for a while now. He will be your next test." King Kai explained then made a mallet, a pretty big one appear and gave it to Syera. "Hey Syera, catch."

"Um....ok? whoa! this thing is.....wow heavy" Syera said in surprise. however it didn't look like she was struggling to hold it since the gravity multiplier on the planet is serious.

"Heavy enough for ya there?" King Kai asked with a joking manner.

"Oh yeah, but what am I gonna do with this? I don't understand." Syera was confused on what to do with this mallet.

"Your next objective is to bop Gregory here with that Mallet." King Kai explained.

"Oh? so squishing a bug eh? sounds fun!" Syera said with excitement.

"Hey! now just hold it, you'll have to work very hard to get me with that thing, I'll make you work for it alright." Gregory then readied himself as Syera was ready to start smashing with the mallet in hand.

"Haaaaah!" Gregory then charged again and lit up with that blue aura orb again and took off past Syera.

"Yikes! eek!" Syera almost lost the Mallet. "Ok, that does it! I'll get you buggy! come here!" Syera then began the wild chase to wack Gregory with the Mallet.

The chase lasted for about 2 hours, maybe even more than that. Syera had to come up with something, however it almost seemed impossible to get that Grasshopper with the Mallet till then.....

"Hey Gregory, catch! Hmm.....yah!" Syera then chucked the mallet with enough force to make it fly all the way across the planet. It chased Gregory, then Syera ran as fast as she could to the otherside.

"Hmm? wait! oh nuts!" Gregory was locked in a rock and a hard place as he then saw Syera intercept him with the mallet coming towards him and her. Syera caught the mallet in hand and then tapped him on the head.

"Boop!" Syera said with a smile as she was able to get Gregory with the mallet.

"Ah! you got me....mmm...but you see, I'm strong like I said." Gregory boasted proudly.

"Oh? then why is that lump doing on your head?" Syera asked with a chuckle as she then bursted out laughing, dropping the mallet on the ground in the process of laughing. Gregory then noticed the lump on his head she pointed out.

"Alright! great work Syera! you did it! you passed the trials of becoming a true student of mine. You are very lucky, not many get to train under me and learn the ancient fighting style of Kaioken! So are you ready to learn from yours truly on how to fight using the Kaioken?!" King Kai pumped up Syera big time with this motivation of learning the ancient style known as Kaioken.

"Yes! I'm ready! I know I can do it! I will do my absolute best under you King Kai to learn Kaioken, I promise I will not give up!" Syera said with a motivated look and smile on her face.

"Alright good! let's begin......just after a lunch break of course." King Kai dropped the ball since he pumped Syera up so much then called her in for a break, so unexpectedly too. This caused her to just drop down on her back and sigh in annoyance since King Kai cut off the excitement like that.

Over the course of the week she trained intensely with King Kai, learning some of the basics of Kaioken. and maintaining it in her body with such an outburst of energy at once. Sometimes for serious endurance, King Kai made Syera run half of Snake Way without any breaks in-between.

This continued each week with all of her Masters, Being on Yardrat was serious since the atmosphere there was way different than King Kai's Planet and Equestria. Though learning Instant Transmission and how to lock onto energies that were so far away, even Syera couldn't believe it. She even used Instant Transmission to go to Otherworld where King Kai was.

Sendak the Elder was right to have Syera train under him. his methods were serious, his illusions magic and alteration magic was serious impressive that they were extremely real. Sometimes even the Elder himself would step in and fight Syera and check her strength.

"Come now! you can handle more than this!" Sendak screamed at her and they both went back and forth over and over.

When she trained with Star Swirl, it was all about meditation and concentration. Unleashing and controlling Ki and magic energy. "Focus with the flow of this plane of existence like you would any other young Syera. that way, Ki control and Magic control will be all but second nature." Star Swirl told her in a smooth calm voice. Syera continued her training with the Princess and these four grand masters.

Now after 13 long years of training, Syera now has to take a final test with Princess Celestia to show what she has learned over the years. Now at 19 years of age, Syera is a now a young woman. Full of energy, strong, efficient and will use a whole lot of power in her fights if needed. "Syera, I must say that you are truly no longer that young Saiyan girl I knew 13 years ago, what I see is a proud, strong, honorable warrior ready to fight and protect herself and her friends." Princess Celestia was so proud of her, she knew she could do it. Syera was indeed a woman of destiny, and her journey ahead will be full of surprises.

"Now that your training is complete, for now. I say it's time for a well deserved break, you and Twilight both will need it." Princess Celestia both told her and Twilight to have a well deserved time of rest and peace. However in the back of Syera's mind, she doesn't know why now, she honestly thought all that blood curdling training that nearly pushed her to limits beyond a normal individual that nearly killed her. Syera wanted to fight, but patience is needed for that fight to happen, and when it does, She'll be ready.

Now, with her training complete for now after 13 long years, it has paid off well with the return of Nightmare Moon. The fight she was looking and waiting for had finally arrived.

"Come on Nightmare Moon, show me what you got or I'll get bored!" Syera clashed with Nightmare Moon in the Castle of the Two Sisters in the Everfree Forest. Syera, now due to what Nightmare Moon has done to Celestia by trapping her on the moon awakened her legendary power.

"Curse you, you dreaded monkey! why didn't Princess Celestia just vanquish you when arrived here!?" Nightmare Moon screamed in anger.

"Don't you know? I think it's pretty clear." Syera explained to Nightmare Moon as they fought and had a bit of a stand off above the castle. "I'm a Saiyan that was born on the distant Planet Vegeta, and was sent here to Equestria as a child of destiny. To be an ally of harmony! And your worst nightmare! I am Syera Sparkle, and I am a Super Saiyan!" Syera's heroic words struck Nightmare Moon and she let out a blood curdling scream and charged at Syera. The Two eventually clashed for a little longer. However, even though both were evenly match, Syera in her Super Saiyan state wasn't enough to beat Nightmare Moon on her own.

But......

Now along with the Seven Elements of Harmony, Syera. Twilight Sparkle. Pinkie Pie. Applejack. Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash. Rarity. All of them were able to vanquish the illumining threat, Nightmare Moon out of Equestria. Now, as time goes by, what awaits Syera, Twilight Sparkle and their new friends and fellow element bearers in the times to come?

Only time will tell as they approach these distant days forthcoming.

PreviousChapters Next