• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: A Saiyan and Zebra, now there is some gossip to be told.

Last Time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan!

Syera told the origins of her training to her friends. Each heart wrenching moment of the stressful training, nearly killing her. However it paid off with the arrival of Nightmare Moon! Now the 6 ponies and Syera continue with their adventures in Ponyville.

What awaits ahead of them?! Find out now!

Cue intro music ~ A Saiyan and a Zebra, now there is some Gossip to be told.

"Wow, what a gorgeous day." Twilight remarked as there was barely a cloud in sight as the sun shined bright over Ponyville.

"Yeah, looks like Rainbow Dash took my advice and got some sleep, today looks great." Syera said with a smile as she look around the town, but what was odd was that there is no pony in sight.

"Odd, I'd think the ponies would be enjoying the lovely weather we are having." Syera told Spike and Twilight.

"I hope there isn't something wrong......is it my breath?" Spike then shot a flame out of his mouth and smelled it.

"Smells just the same as I remember it Spike" Syera said after she smell the baby dragons bad breath. "You...think it could be....Zombies?!"

"Spike come on, if there were Zombie Ponies, I don't think we'd be wandering outside. Plus that is very unlikely, I don't sense anypony's energy signature dropping or fading away." Syera explained

"That is true, besides the idea of Zombie Ponies is very unlikely" Twilight added onto Syera's claim.

"Huh, it is very odd? could it be a holiday?" Syera, Spike and Twilight eventually then walked by Sugarcube corner, all of a sudden....

"Twilight! Syera! Spike! over here!" The trio snapped their heads to the small side doorway over at Sugarcube Corner.

"Pinkie?" Twilight asked in confusion what Pinkie was doing.

"What's going on here Pinkie?" Syera asked, demanding to know what was going on.

"No time! get in here now before she gets you!" Pinkie said.

"Wait, who?!" Syera asked as she readied herself and wondered if Gilda came back for revenge. However it wasn't Gilda at all.

"Is it the Zombie Ponies?!" Spike asked scared still of the thought of Zombie ponies.

"Spike....there are no zombie ponies." Syera explained, but Twilight, Syera and Spike went inside where Pinkie was. "And Pinkie, what are you doing here alone in the dark?"

"Yeah that is very odd of you Pinkie" Twilight added.

"Oh I'm not alone in the dark." When Pinkie said that, Syera then noticed the others inside. Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Apple Bloom are with Pinkie Pie inside Sugarcube Corner.

"Well what are you hiding in here for? in fact everypony in town is scared of something, but what?" Syera asked confused and was wondering what is going on. Its not normal for the entire residence of Ponyville to be a freaking ghost town.

"We're hiding from her!" Pinkie then pointed out the window looking at a certain somepony with a cloak covering herself. But something was....different about here.

"Do you see her?! do you see Zecora out there?!" Apple Bloom asked Syera and Twilight.

"Apple Bloom! what did I tell you about saying that name." Applejack seemed pretty angry when Apple Bloom talked about this Zecora character.

"Anyway, to answer Apple Bloom's claim, We did see her glance this way." Twilight said.

"Glance evily this way!" Pinkie added, making her seem sinister.

"Yeah sure, but you flip out for no good reason, I don't sense anything evil about her." Syera looked st this Zecora outside the window, she obviously saw that this pony wasnt harmful.

"No good reason? You call protectin' yer kin no good reason? Why, as soon as my sister saw Zecora ridin' into town, she started shakin' in her lil' horseshoes." Applejack exclaimed, however Apple Bloom begged a differ. "Did not!" she retorted but Applejack just kept on rambling.

"So I swept her up and brought her here for safe keepin'." Applejack then explained and stopped.

"I walked here myself! Applejack, I'm not a baby! I can take care of myself!" Apple Bloom was totally angry at her sister for telling such a lie about if she was scared or not.

"Not from that creepy Zecora" Applejack added to Apple Bloom's claim of watching her own flank against somepony.

"She's mysterious." Fluttershy added. Rainbow Dash:

"Sinister as well." Rainbow Dash put her input in as well.

"And spoooooky!" Pinkie added in, however all this nonsense was making Syera and Twilight even more annoyed at Pinkie Pie.

"Ugh....Pinkie will you cut that out please." Syera asked her in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, its giving me a headache just hearing your claims on her." Twilight added.

"Wait...Twilight, is it me or does she appear to be a....." Syera had an idea of what Zecora is but Rarity interrupted.

"Ack! and those stripes and marking on her as so dreaded and ridiculous looking, no pony should ever look like that." Rarity said in disgust.

"Well she isn't a Pony. And Yup Syera you're right, She's a Zebra." Twilight said to Syera making her claim correct on what Zecora is.

"She's a what?" Rarity asked.

"A Zebra, that's why she is looks different, she obviously doesn't look like a pony for that reason, plus she doesn't have those markings on her for no good reason, she was born with them." Syera explained further.

"What is a Zebra?" Rainbow Dash asked the two. "A Zebra is another species of equis related creatures that come from a far away land." Twilight explained and Syera furthered her claim.

"I believe Zebras usually roam the Savannahs of the lands far to the east. At least that's what I read up on. But some are known to have moved from their homelands and build residence in different parts of Equestria." Syera explained.

"But why are you so afraid of her? obviously Syera is not a pony, and you all were not afraid of her, even when she went Super Saiyan when Nightmare Moon came around." Twilight said since it is true, Ponyville welcomed Syera with open arms, why not this Zecora character?

"But that is different!" Pinkie Pie explained.

"How? give me one good reason?" Syera asked crossing her arms at her friends.

"Well...for one you don't give off the same vibe as you. Plus, you are more friendly looking than she does." Pinkie said.

"And? is it also because I'm not a Zebra?" Syera asked.

"Well no! but I'll tell ya one thing! its where she lives!" Applejack stated.

"Um....ok then, where does she live?" Twilight and Syera both asked.

"The Everfree Forest!" Applejack said in fear.

"Where trees, plants and animals....take care of themselves!" Fluttershy added.

"And where the clouds and climate change...all on their own!" Rainbow Dash stated, like that was a big deal.

"That's called nature guys, didn't you learn that in school that Magic or influences of ponies in Equestria don't affect everything?" Syera said.

"Well yeah...but the thoughts still creep us out....." Rarity said nearly fainting again.

"And that wicked enchantress Zecora lives there doing her evil... stuff! She's so evil I even wrote a song about her!"

"Oh great....here we go again" Rainbow Dash exclaimed in disgust as it seems she already heard the song.

"Good grief....you gotta be kidding me....." Syera said as she facepalmed herself as she listened to Pinkie's song.

"She's an evil enchantress.

She does evil dances.

And if you look deep in her eyes.

She'll put you in trances.

Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew.

Then she'll gobble you up in a big tasty stew.

Soooo... Watch out!" Pinkie sung so fast she was out of breath. as she did sing it, Applejack was shaking like a scaredy cat and holding onto poor little Apple Bloom.

Syera just shoke her head with a sigh and had her hand on her head shaking it slowly and groaning annoyed at how ridiculous the song sounded.

"Wow....catchy." Twilight said about Pinkie's Song.

"It's a work in progress!" Pinkie said with a smile proud of her song and dance.

"Ok....enough of this gossip. I'm going out there to find out the truth." Syera said as she made her way to the door, but then Rainbow Dash blocked her way.

"You can't! she might put you in an evil trance like Pinkie said!" She exclaimed

"Rainbow...get out of the way please, and come on now. Do you really believe that claim Pinkie Pie, of all ponies made, jeez you girls are making a lot of assumptions right now, you know thay right?" Syera asked her Rainbow colored friend with a smirk as she crossed her arms.

"Well ah don't! it sounds ridiculous!" Apple Bloom said outloud with a determined look. Syera then smiled at her and kneeled down at her.

"Then would you like to come with me to talk to Zecora?" Syera asked Apple Bloom.

"Yes! ah will go with ya Syera for sure!" She said with a smile, of course Applejack was against it.

"Now wait just a minute! you're not taking my sister to go see that dreadful Zecora, I'm fine with you seeing her, but not my sister!" Applejack said angrily at Syera.

"Alright then. Apple Bloom jump on me!" Syera told Apple Bloom, she did as she was told and got on her shoulders, then Syera used Instant Transmission and appeared behind Zecora with Apple Bloom.

"Syera! Apple Bloom! agh! I'm gonna get Syera for that!" Applejack said with total anger, but luckily Twilight calmed her down with the others since Apple Bloom is in good hands with Syera.

"Um....excuse me?" Syera asked as she wanted to get Zecora's attention.

"Hey Zecora, um...hello?" Apple Bloom added, then Zecora turned around and they could both see Zecora's face a lot more clearly, she had crystal blue eyes and gave them both a good smile.

"Oh, what do I see here to greet? A little pony and a....hairless monkey woman who can speak?" Zecora spoke in an interesting rhyme sort of tone.

"Um....yes, my name is Syera. and I'm am known as a Saiyan." Syera said as she shook hand and hoof with Zecora. "And I'm Apple Bloom, it's a pleasure to meet ya as well!"

"A pleasure to meet you both, I am so grateful. I honestly thought this whole town was hateful." Zecora once again speaking in rhyme. A unique and cool way of communication Syera thought of.

"Well, that's the thing, its kinda of a long story. so I hope your ready for it." Apple Bloom explained, however....

"Tell me on the way Syera and little Apple Bloom, for I must get back home so I don't disturb anypony else with my mysterious gloom." Zecora explained as she walked with Syera and Apple Bloom

However, little did they know that the other ponies followed them into the Everfree Forest after Syera and Apple Bloom explained the whole situation. However Zecora told them to be careful of something on the ground.

"Syera and Little Apple Bloom, you must stay away. From the field of Poison Joke, this is what I say!" Zecora warned them as they went closer to the Blue Flowers ahead of them.

"Wait....Poison?!" Apple Bloom saw the flowers and screamed a little then hopped in Syera's arms.

"It's alright Apple Bloom, we didn't touch the flowers." Syera looked at them and saw how they looked pretty, but the blue did seem off.

"Alright Zecora, we'll come up with some sort of way to clear this gossip back in Ponyville." Syera called out to Zecora as she went deeper into the forest to her home.

The caused a smile from Zecora. "Thank you Syera and Little Apple Bloom. I will wait to hear your feedback soon." Zecora said with a smile but soon Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie came and started to shout at Zecora to make her go away. However, they bumped into Syera in the process making her almost fall over. However she made a small pulse to the ground to boost herself back up on her feet. However now, from the force of boost, a petal of the poison joke skimmed Syera's cheek, this caused a small gasp from the Saiyan. Luckily for Apple Bloom, she had landed on the Applejack's back.

"Oh crap, it touched me!" Syera started to freak out a little but calmed down so she could figure out what is gonna happen.

"Beware, Beware you ponyfolk! For those blue flowers are not a joke!" Zecora called out to the Ponies. But they just shouted out to her in anger. Syera moved away from the flowers but the others didnt and stood in them.

"Y-you keep your creepy mumbo-jumbo to yourself, ya hear?!" Applejack shouted out to Zecora, as so did the others.

"Oh brother......" Twilight said in disgust as how her friends are reacting so defensive to Zecora.

"Beware! Beware!" Zecora kept warning them but they didn't listen.

"Yeah, back at ya, Zecora! You and your lame curse are the ones who better beware!" Rainbow Dash shouted at Zecora and soon she disappeared into the fog of the Everfree Forest. After that happened, Applejack scolded Apple Bloom and Syera.

"You! Why couldn't you just listen to yer big sister?" Applejack scolded poor Apple Bloom, she didn't know what to say.

"I...I....." Apple Bloom felt so bad.

"Applejack, please let us explain, we just..." Syera was about to explain but Applejack then raged at her next.

"And you! you took my sister with you to see that dreadful Zecora even after I said no you can't bring her along.....don't you realize what kind of hex or curses she could have placed on you two?!" Applejack said nearly tearing up from the shock of losing her sister.

"Just like in my song!" Pinkie said as she then started to sing it a bit but Syera stop.

"Applejack please, we only wanted to know the truth about who Zecora really is! she isn't a bad pony, she honestly very friendly and she means nopony any harm, if anything I'd say its you who are mean and not accepting Zecora like you accepted me into your society." Syera said angrily and then stormed off. "And get out of those flowers! Zecora said their poisonous!" Syera shouted the ponies and they soon cleared out of them.

"Wait.....Poisonous? how?" Twilight asked as she ran up to her Sister.

"I don't know, but Zecora did give me and Apple Bloom a warning about them. Applejack however came rushing in along with you guys behind, she nearly made me fall into them. However I think a peddle of one of them scratched me on the face, I hope nothing bad happens......" Syera said worriedly.

"Don't worry Syera, I guess since we all touched it, we'll have to figure something out when the effects of it come around. Plus, those flowers didn't seem too much of a hazard." Twilight said.

"I sure hope not, Zecora seemed pretty worried about them when she told us about them." Syera and the others soon made their ways back to Ponyville.

Its been a very interesting and long day since this Zecora character came to town and scared everypony.

Though Syera knew something was wrong, and she had to do something. Apple Bloom seemed more than ready to help out, but it seems Applejack has a close eye on her now. And Twilight seems a bit skeptical but might offer some help, then again its a maybe. So it looks like Syera is on her own.

"Well, its late and....wow, I'm tired...." Syera said letting out a yawn.

"Yea me too, today has been a doozy indeed, let's get some sleep. Goodnight Syera." Twilight said and soon went to sleep as she layed in her bed, Syera doing the same as she went into the room next to Twilight's.

"Goodnight Twilight." Syera then got out her Clothes and just slept in a white t-shirt and some pajama shorts.

However, it didn't seem that Syera and Twilight were able to get much sleep that night. Syera tossed and turned in her sleep, it was hard to find one position that was comfortable. The stress of today's events really hit her hard, its not gonna be easy to find a way for Zecora to be accepted in Ponyville.

The next morning, Syera woke up pretty late. It was a bit later than usual that is since she usually gets up around dawn, but now its about 12.

"Ugh....my head....feels like I fought 10 Nightmare Moons at once....." Syera groaned as she walked out her room. She went to the bathroom and then looked in the mirror and for some reason....

"What? I don't remember going Super Saiyan?" Syera then tried to power down from Super Saiyan. However when she tried, it didn't seem to work. "Hang on....I look Super Saiyan but.....I don't feel Super Saiyan, what? is this some kind of a joke!?" She screamed angrily, but then she tried to power up to Super Saiyan, and when she did. Her hair and eye color changed to if she was in her normal form but she had the Spikier more aggressive look in her hair. "What the~? I feel that I'm Super Saiyan but I don't look like I am! What is going on?!"

Twilight then came in the bathroom. "Um Syera....I think we have a problem, it seems like the poison was very serious indeed." Her horn was all soft and flaccid looking with blue spots on it.

"You got be kidding me, you two Twilight!?" Syera asked afraid.

"It seems like it.....but come on now, we have no time to panic, we need to find a solution!" Twilight said, soon later they got themselves ready and went to look for a book to find a potential cure for this problem.

However not a single book came up for a single cure.

"Ah man... Twilight!" Syera said worriedly to her.

"I know! None of these books we've looked through have seemed to put us even farther away from finding a cure! there has to be a real explanation for this, an allergy, an illness!" Twilight got even more discouraged looking through book after book.

"Maybe it's a curse!" Spike said as he was looking for a book as well on the subject.

"I don't think this is a curse Spike, this feels like a really bad joke that isn't funny anymore.....wait....what was the name of those flowers Zecora mentioned...Poison....something, dammit I forgot the name!" Syera said as she thought long and hard, her hair now a natural blonde gold color as if she was still transformed.

"Yeah, a real reason Spike, something that points to something that is real!" Twilight rambled to Spike.

"How about this one" Spike then handed Syera and Twilight a book.

"Supernaturals, Spike a real reason! this just refers to ghosts, vampires and all kinds of conjuring and illusion that are just make believe. the same thing as curses!" Twilight explained.

"Well, I think we're out of luck of every other book Twilight, we need to take a chance to look through it." Syera looked through the book, but as she was about to read some of it.

"She may be right Twilight, what if it could be really a~" Spike was interrupted when Pinkie Pie busted through the door screaming

"Ah pfurse!" Pinkie Pie came in saying whatever with her tongue sticking out all puffed and infected looking, it looked painful.

"A purse? How could it be a purse?" Spike asked then Syera chimed in.

"I think she is saying a curse like you were gonna say."

"Pinkie? What happened to you?" Twilight asked her.

"Pee pah Zthecora! Sthe put a cursthe on me!" Pinkie spat out whatever and it was nasty to Spike since spit was flying everywhere, some was hitting Syera and they both said this

"Hey, say it, don't spray it, Pinkie!" Next to come in was Rainbow Dash, however she seemed to be flying upside down or her wings were inverted, which made her fly so awkwardly in.

"Ow, Oh! She's.....trying to say-ow! Zecora, oft! she slapped us all with a, ow! curse!" Rainbow Dash came crashing in the Library, this caused a serious mess on the floor with books and such.

"I'm afraid I have to agree with her." Rarity had entered the room, only she seemed to be covered in long strands of hair, it looked like a total mess, she blew a few strands out.

"I hate to say I told ya so Syera and Twilight, but I told ya so!" Applejack entered, however she was on top of Apple Blooms back since she was....tiny. her voice was even high pitched "It's a curse, I tells ya!"

"Its not a curse! its an infection, plus it didn't seem to hit all of us the same or none at all." Syera retorted back.

"She's right, Fluttershy... seems just fine!" Twilight backed up Syera's claim, so did Rarity

"Yes, there doesn't seem to be a thing wrong with her." Rarity added.

"Fluttershy? Are you okay? Is there something wrong with you?" Twilight asked her, all she did was nod yes in response.

"Would you care to tell us?" Syera asked nicely but Fluttershy nodded no.

"So... you're not going to tell us?" Twilight asked but then she nodded no again but this confused them. "So.....yes you're not, or yes you will?" Syera asked but Applejack just got aggravated by her not talking, something was obviously wrong with her.

"Good gravy, girl! What's wrong with you?!" Applejack asked in a that funny high-pitched voice towards Fluttershy

"I don't want to talk about it." Fluttershy responded back, only her voice was deep. As if she was a goddamn stallion! this caused Spike and Syera to burst out.

"Oh sweet Celestia! I know I shouldn't laugh but what is that?! that voice is priceless Fluttershy!" Syera told and Spike added on.

"Oh man, this is hilarious! Look at all of you! We got: Hairity, Rainbow Crash, Spitty Pie, Apple Teeny, Flutterguy, False Super Syera and... uh... I got nothin'... Twilight Sparkle. I mean seriously, I can't even work with that." Spike added, Syera still chuckled a bit even though it wasn't a laughing manner so she stopped. However Twilight was not happy at all.

Mimicking Spike's laughter she then said "This is no joke, Spike. Now start looking for more books so I can find a cure!" Twilight ordered Spike to find more books, however Rainbow Dash offered an idea.

"I think we'll find a cure to this curse at Zecora's place!" Rainbow Dash suggested, still thinking its a cursr.

"It's not a curse!" Twilight said once again with annoyance

"I agree with Dash! We'll go to Zecora's and force her to remove this hex!" Applejack agreed with Rainbow Dash.

"It's not a hex either!" Twilight then got pissed at them calling this whole thing a curse.

However, Syera walked over to Apple Bloom and kneeled down to talk with her.

"You ok there Apple Bloom?" Syera asked as she then started to talk softly to her as the others argued.

"Yeah....its just it feels like its my fault this happened." Apple Bloom told Syera with a sad tone.

"Yea....I feel the same way, if we didn't go talk to Zecora and followed her into the Everfree Forest, maybe none of this would have happened.....but, it happened for a reason, maybe its up to us now." Syera said with a smile.

"Yeah, you're right! let's go to find Zecora and find the cure for this madness." Apple Bloom said to Syera, the Saiyan nodded and followed the Young Pony to the Everfree Forest. However the others didn't notice since they were to preoccupied in their ridiculous argument.

"Alright....we're here Syera, let's go and find Zecora." Apple Bloom smiled as they went in.

"Right! let's go!" Syera said with an eager smile to go find Zecora and get rid of this joke plaguing her and her friends.

"Now wait just a minute there!" Applejack then popped out of Apple Bloom's tail.

"Wait, Applejack? what are you doing in Apple Bloom's tail?" Syera then asked with her arms crossed.

"I was trying to make sure my sister was safe! now Apple Bloom, turn around right now this instant young lady." Applejack said as she then ordered her sister but then Apple Bloom layed it down flat.

"No." Apple Bloom retorted back to Applejack.

"What?! No, you can back talk your big sister!" Applejack said angrily, however Apple Bloom then put her on a branch nearby so she couldn't get down.

"Sorry Applejack, but I'm a the big sister now, so why don't you wait here while me and Syera find a cure for this thing you girls have." Apple Bloom said walking away confidently.

"Well, you heard her AJ, but don't worry. I got her back all the way in case things go south, I promise." Syera said walking after Apple Bloom deeper in the Everfree Forest.

"Wait! Syera! Apple Bloom! come back here! aw....pony feathers...." Applejack said in disgust as she was stuck up on that branch since she was so tiny. This caused a chuckle from Apple Bloom and Syera as they walked off to find Zecora.

Eventually they came across a small hut not to far deep in the Everfree Forest surrounded with some masks, markings and some candlelights that lit up the place, it looked different from the rest of the forest.

"This looks like the Place." Syera said as she then approached the Hut with Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, let's have a knock." Apple Bloom suggested and she made a small knock on Zecora's door.

"Is that a visitor knocking at the door? Maybe I should have swept the floor." Zecora mumbled inside the hut, this caused a little chuckle from Apple Bloom and Syera. Soon she open the door.

"Ah Syera and Little Apple Bloom, you have good news I assume?" Zecora asked us with a smile.

"Actually....I would like it to be that but....remember that stuff you warned me, Apple Bloom and the others about?" Syera asked Zecora about the blue flowers.

"Ah yes the Poison Joke, please don't tell me, it affect you and the ponyfolk?" Zecora asked worriedly.

"Yeah, it did Zecora, and we came here to you find a cure! please can you help us!" Apple Bloom pleaded to the Zebra.

"Hmm...do not fear little Apple Bloom. For I do have a remity for the cure of which you pursue." Zecora said with a smile then told them that "However, the remity I can brew. But I require ingredients to make the curable stew." Zecora required certain herbal ingredients.

"Ok then, tell us what you need Zecora and we'll get it for you." Syera said and soon Zecora explained to her and Apple Bloom of what they will need to retrieve.

Hearty Mushrooms, Blue Nightshade, Lavender, Dragon's Tongue, Cantis Roots, and some Juniper Berries. Soon the Saiyan and little farm pony went on a search for the ingredients.

"Ah found the Hearty Mushrooms!" Apple Bloom picked them and put em in a pouch she had.

"I got the Blue Nightshade and Lavender." Syera told her as they looked around.

"Alright! just a few more things and we got ourselves the cure!" Apple Bloom then bumped hoof and fist with Syera with a smile as they soon found the rest of which they needed.

After searching hard and long for the ingredients, Syera and Apple Bloom turned out successful.

"Yes! we got em all, now let's go get this cure made!" Syera cheered in joy with Apple Bloom.

"Yeah let's get going! the sooner we get these things to Zecora, the sooner we can get my sister and your friends, along with yourself cured!" Apple Bloom and Syera soon made their way back to Zecora's hut. However when they came back, there appeared to be a lot of commotion inside her place.

"Wait...what is going on in there?" Syera asked worriedly since it sounded bad.

"I don't know! but it doesn't sound good." Apple Bloom said as they rushed back to the hut. As the two entered Zecora's hut, they found out that it seemed like an entire confrontation erupted inside. Twilight and the others decided to trash the place, even the brew that was gonna be used to cure them!

"What the goddamn shit is going on in here?!" Syera asked angrily and shocked since everything was a mess!

"Yeah, and Zecora we got the things you needed but....why did all this happen?"

"Apple Bloom, Syera! you're ok!" Applejack screamed out in joy.

"Well yeah, why wouldn't we be?" the two asked both of them

"Because Zecora is an evil enchantress who cursed us and was gonna cook you up into soup!" Twilight blurted out.

"W..what?!" Syera and Apple Bloom heard this, this caused them not fear but laughter instead.

"Oh sweet Celestia....Twilight you can't be serious, you know that I know that you know there are no such things as curses." Syera explained still laughing with Apple Bloom

"Syera's right, this isn't a curse, if anything you guys have been played by nothing but a harmless joke." Apple Bloom said as she regained her composure.

"I don't think I would quite call this harmless Darling, I look a mess!" Rarity said as she was still a walking bush of hair.

"A joke? what do you mean?" Twilight was confused.

"Zecora, mind explainin' to em?" Apple Bloom asked politely. Then Zecora smiled and proceeded to explain the whole situation of what has happened to em.

"If you will remember back, the words I spoke were quite exact." Zecora then said and they thought back to what she said.
"Beware, beware you pony folk. Those leaves of blue are not a joke."

"Don't you get it girls, she was warning us about those Blue Flowers, its called Poison Joke!" Apple Bloom and Syera explained further since they didn't seem to get it.

"That plant is much like poison oak. But its results are like a joke." Zecora added to their explanation.

"What in the hay does that mean?" Applejack said confused of the way Zecora talked and explained.

"It means this plant does not breed wrath. Instead this plant just wants a laugh." Zecora told the little Applejack who still had her adorable squeaky voice.
"Will somepony please talk normal?"

"I think what she's saying is that when we ran to stop Syera and Apple Bloom from entering the Everfree forest any further, we ran into the poison joke. All our problems are just little jokes it played on us." Twilight explained to the others.

"Little jokes?! Very funny." Applejack aggravated at the very crappy pun of being little.

"Okay, fine. But what about the cauldron?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"And the chanting?" Fluttershy added with her deep voice

"And the creepy décor?" Rarity asked, blowing a few strands of hair out her face.

"Treasures of the native land where I am from. This one speaks 'hello', and this 'welcome'." Zecora explained as she looked at all the props and masks from her homeland.

"Not welcoming at all, if you ask me." Rarity retorted to her claim.

"I find them pretty cool Zecora, it brings on a vibe from another land, its amazing." Syera added which made Zecora smile and then say.

"I appreciate your sentiment, my Saiyan friend. I too wish to learn a bit more from you and little Apple Bloom in the end."

"And the words I chanted were from olden times. Something you call a nursery rhyme." Zecora explained.

"But the cauldron... The Syera and Apple Bloom soup?" Twilight still was confused and wondered if Syera and Apple Bloom were gonna me be made into soup.

"Lookie here Twilight. That pot of water wasn't for us, it was for all these herbal ingredients." Apple Bloom told and Syera added in.

"The cure for poison joke is a simple old-natural remedy. You just gotta take a bath with some herbal elements." Syera explained with a smile.

"But I tried to find a cure in all my books and couldn't find anything. What book has this natural remedy?" Syera asked.

"Funny you should ask Twilight, its a book you refused to read." Syera explained and Zecora then showed Twilight the book.

"Here is the book, you see? Sad that you lack it in your library." Zecora said with a smile as she showed Twilight the book.

"Actually, I do have this book, but I didn't look inside because the title was so... Weird. Supernaturals: Natural Remedies and Cure-alls That Are Simply Super. And Syera is right, I refused to read it because of that reason. I...I... I'm so sorry, Zecora. I had the answer the whole time, if only I had bothered to look inside." Twilight was so disappointed in herself, this caused a chuckle from Zecora.

"Maybe next time you will take a second look, and not judge the cover of the book." Zecora told Twilight.

"Yeah, take me for Example." Syera added which caused a chuckle from Apple Bloom and Zecora.

"Yeah, that is true. But Zecora? Would you be kind enough to mix up another batch of the herbal bath, please?" Twilight asked nicely and the others gave her a soft begging look.

"Mix it up I certainly will. Yet I am missing an herb from Ponyville." Zecora explained as she needed one ingredient but couldn't get it since everypony is afraid of her.

"Remember how we said we'd help ya out Zecora?" Apple Bloom said and Syera finished.

"Well the time is now to help you, let's go get this whole fiasco cleared out." Syera, Apple Bloom, Zecora and the gang soon headed back to Ponyville, of course when they all entered with Zecora, this caused a serious uproar of shock from the ponies there.

"Look Rose! How awful!" We heard Rose scream along with a few other ponies, Lily Valley and Daisy. "The wicked enchantress has cursed them all." Rose continued. "The horror, the horror!" Lily screamed outloud

"Run, ponies! Run!" Daisy screamed as the other ponies ran inside.

However soon each of the ponies, Apple Bloom and Syera that were with Zecora then went onto explaining to each of the ponies what is really going on with Zecora.

"Lyra, we need to have a talk" Syera explained as she met her one close friend in Ponyville and explained to who Zecora is and what is going on.

Soon the six ponies, Apple Bloom and Syera went to the Spa to take this herbal bath, restoring themselves back to their normal states.

Pinkie no longer had that infected tongue. Fluttershy didn't sound like a guy. Rarity didn't look like a bush baby. Rainbow Dash could fly in a straight line. Twilight's horn was now back to normal and straight and not floppy and flaccid looking. Lastly Syera's hair returned to its natural dark color and not Blonde like her Super Saiyan look.

"Ha!" Syera boosted up to Super Saiyan as she stepped out the bath when she was done, the ponies clapped their hooves when they saw that she was back to normal, while in the bath, she wore a one piece swimsuit that fit her perfectly. "I'd say this looks like a pure Super Saiyan, wouldn't you agree girls?" Syera asked them as she then held the state of transformation. They all nodded in agreement saying "Mhm" and Rainbow Dash then added in a cheerful voice. "As awesome as I remember when you first did it against Nightmare Moon!"

"Miss Zecora, I would love to get the recipe for this bath. It's simply luxurious!" Aloe asked Zecora if she could have the recipe for the herbal bath that they received.

"Applejack! Hey, where's Applejack?!" Apple Bloom asked worriedly, this caused a shock from the ponies that were still in the bath, hopefully they didn't sit on her by accident.

"I'm right here, little sis. I ain't tiny no more!" Applejack said as she was now back to normal size from the tiny bath she was in, but she was now too big for the little bath as being in her normal size now.

"Oh! I have never felt so lovely in all my life!" Rarity said as she now felt so great that all that extra hair is gone.

"Oh, my gosh! I never realized how horrible it is not to be able to talk. I mean, I love talking so much, and when I couldn't talk anymore, my tongue was all 'ehhhh'! It was the worst! Don't you agree, Fluttershy?" Pinkie Pie talked up a storm and asked for Fluttershy's opinion.

"Yes.." Fluttershy said in her normal voice, this caused a sigh of relief that the poison joke is now officially out of the Six Ponies and Saiyan.

"Ah good, looks like everypony is back to normal. all thanks you Zecora." Syera said as she thanked her Zebra friend.

"Not a problem, you see. I am always able to lend you a hoof, and offer my remidies." Zecora said as she shook the Super Saiyan's hand with her hoof with gratitude.

This marks a new chapter in Syera and the 6 ponies adventures in Ponyville. Now that they met Zecora and made good friends with her, what awaits them now? The way to find out is to wait, and Syera has plenty of time to find out.

For now, she joined her Ponyville friends and sister in the fine Herbal bath that was made from Zecora's recipe. "Ahhh....I needed this....." Syera said and the others agreed and all did a satisfying sigh as they relaxed in the bath together.

PreviousChapters Next