• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,606 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,606

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 22 (Saga 2 Start): Harmony Lost Part 1! Enter Discord - Spirit of Chaos!

Last Time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan

The saiyan and her friends ventured up to Canterlot for the night to live their most treasured dreams of being at the Grand Galloping Gala, one of the most popular events in the capital city and nearly all of Equestria itself.

Upon arrival however, they did not expect their night to be so… unexpectedly horrible.

Starting with Applejack and selling her apple products to most of the hoity toity high class pony's who live there, only to have sold next to none of the products except one Apple pie and a few other treats.

Pinkie Pie didn’t get the party she wanted since everypony there was so uptight and absolute formal that it was disgusting to her attitude about parties.

Rainbow Dash didn’t get her chance to shine and mingle with the wonderbolts much since they kept getting dragged away from her.

Rarity, her so called “prince charming” happened to be nothing but a tightass brat that probably couldn’t touch a little bit of fertile soil and instantly would have a freakout of being a dirty peasant as he’d put it.

Fluttershy’s quest for finding new friends turned into a soft quiet observation to a full on hunting spree to the point where she chased them into one of the main halls of the event and chased everyone out.

Twilight Sparkle’s quality time with the Princess had been cut short due to all of the events that had unfolded throughout the course of the ride.

The most that Syera had were a few crowds of ponies surround her and try to study her. But for the most part, it seemed very smooth for her since she saw a lot while exploring. Though at the end of the party, she somehow calmed the animals that Fluttershy startled into the castle with her calm and soothing aura, that even Princess Celestia was surprised about.

Other than Spike spending the majority of the night at Donut Joe’s emporium, it was a disaster for the six ponies and Saiyan for their first time around at the gala. Everypony met up with Spike including Princess Celestia since she herself wanted to thank them for giving the Gala a little more kick and grandeur from their actions since according to Celestia herself, The Grand Galloping Gala is usually always awful to attend.

Now, for Syera and her friends now, Twilight, Spike and the others were invited back to the castle to spend the night. However on the other hand, Syera and Rainbow Dash attended an “after party” they were invited to turned out to be a serious one. One packed with drinks, dance off and so much more. Though through the night, Rainbow Dash and Syera became a little toasted, it seemed Spitfire took a notice since she had a plan to get that blue pegasus and saiyan alone with her. And so she did and got them both to her private quarters there. You can use your imagination to find out what happened next.

Otherwise after the night turned to day, Syera woke up with a groan.

“Ugh… my head… Ah!” She shut her eyes tight and covered herself in a blanket due to the sunlight outside. Soon she rubbed her eyes and got up with the blanket around her, she didn’t know she was naked at the moment as she looked outside. Then she looked over her shoulder and saw Rainbow Dash and….

“Spitfire!?” Syera was shocked and fell on the floor with her blanket covering her.

“Mm… Morning...oh? Did you like the fun we had last night?” Spitfire asked with a wink.

“Ugh… I don’t remember, how much did I drink…” Syera asked holding her head.

“I think only a few ciders, but I spiked one of them to give you a better time. Hehe, if you know what I mean?” She smirked.

“Wait… you slipped me a narcotic!? Why!?” Syera yelled loudly with a bit of anger, her eyes wide a little bloodshot as she held the cover on herself while she saw her underwear and bra and slipped them on quickly.

“Ugh… stop yelling at me… five more minutes….” Rainbow Dash groaned.

“Mm….” Syera then dropped the cover she had on and walked over to Rainbow Dash. However when she picked her blue pegasus friend, she felt a sudden slap on her butt.

“Just to let you know, you were an animal last night.” Spitfire told as she winked at the saiyan.

“Was I now? Well, hopefully next time I’ll remember it if you don’t drug me Spitfire. By the way, if you wanted to do something like this, you should’ve just asked me instead of spiking my drinks.” Syera smirked back at her as she held Rainbow Dash

“Ugh.. easy when holding me Syera, I think I have a bit of hangover…” Rainbow Dash groaned as she snuggled herself on the back of the saiyan.

“Don’t worry cause I do too... I’ll fly us out calmly and smoothly back home.” Syera told, but then realized something.

“Uh… Spitfire, where are my clothes?” She asked.

“Oh uh… yeah, they’re over there but they’re kinda tattered due to how hard we partied last night.” She chuckled as she pointed a hoof over to her dress and lingerie stockings and boots as well as gloves she had on.

“Good grief… I can’t wear this, plus my normal clothes are back in Ponyville...Ugh, anyway. Looks like this is goodbye for now Spitfire.” Syera told as she waved goodbye as she grabbed her stuff along with Rainbow Dash on her back and dropped out a window and flew out.

Spitfire waved good-bye and smirked while saying "Do come back soon honey, I could definitely use some of that Saiyan action of yours." She chuckled as she saw Syera and Rainbow Dash leave as the sun slowly rose in the sky.

“Ugh… I think the wind and fresh air is helping me with my hangover.” Rainbow murmur as she hiccuped a little.

“Yeah, just hang in there. We’re almost back home. I’ll drop you off at your place ok?” Syera told her and the blue pegasus gave a soft nod.

Soon the two friends arrived home soon after. After dropping Rainbow Dash home and helping her to the bathroom for a cold shower and a bit of a upchuck session with the toilet, she helped her friend to be so she could sleep the rest of the hangover off.

"Rest up Dashie, I'll see you later" Syera told as she had gotten the sleeping Pegasus to bed, she was snoring a lot of saw mills but she was getting that hangover out of her system.

Syera eventually made it back home to the library quickly before anypony saw her partially nude in her underwear. She got up stairs and showered as well as a few other things but soon came out a clean but hot mess and addressed her current situation with her Gala dress.

“Ugh… I’m never gonna live this one down when Rarity sees this.” Syera told herself as she eyed the outfit she made for her to wear. Well, all she could do now is to get dressed in her jammies, she took a bit of a nap to sleep the rest of the hangover off, however when she woke she felt cravings for sweets, which is odd since Syera usually goes for more healthy options.

“Hm… I’m hungry, hopefully food will help with this headache.” Syera told herself as she got up, dressed herself, then went to sugarcube corner for a bite to eat. A cupcake or two later, Syera walked out with a stomach full of a treats, she also had a special mixed smoothy that Mrs. Cake made for her and along with a few glasses of their signature chocolate milk. It seemed to do the trick for her stomach cravings.

However, as she stepped outside, the weather seemed to take… an odd turn.

“Hmm? What kinda clouds are those?” She looked up and saw pink clouds. And then they started to rain out… “Chocolate Milk? funny i just had a glass of that after that shake... but wait… this doesn’t seem right… I better find the others.” Syera then jumped up and hovered over Ponyville and saw some sort of problem at Sweet Apple Acres. The cornfields around seemed to be… popping and becoming popcorn.

“Hmm.. needs Salt. maybe some butter.” Syera said as she munched on a piece then she looked around at what was going on, Applejack seemed to see the situation as well.

“Hey, I didn't tell you to go anywhere!” Rainbow Dash flew over ahead Syera chasing one of the cotton candy clouds.


“Rainbow Dash, what's going on with this rain? I mean chocolate milk? I mean chocolate milk rain?!” Applejack told across from Syera.


“There's crazy weather all over Equestria! Cloudsdale is getting soaked by a major cola storm right now! But don't worry. I'm not leaving you guys until I get control of Ponyville!” Rainbow Dash told.

“I just wonder what in the name of Tartarus is causing this crap?” Syera said as she looked around as it continued to rain milk and popcorn continued to pop away. It seemed everypony wasn’t enjoying this, except Pinkie who was grubbing and drinking away.

“Mm.. nom, Why would you wanna stop this? This is great!” Pinkie told as she grubbed away, however after that it seemed Rarity came passing by with a new get up which seemed to have an umbrella on her back to keep her dry and looking good.


“Ahem. I heard about the troubles, and I came to see if there's anything I can do without getting wet. Or dirty. Or out from under my umbrella.” Rarity told however it seemed it got even worse since the apples in the trees grew very big and were bending the trees sideways. Literally, and to make matters worse it seemed the little critters around began to eat through the apples bite by bite.


“Uh I wouldn’t hold your breath Rarity, this might get dirty really quick.” Syera told as she thought of a plan that could work.


“Fluttershy! Do somethin'!” Applejack told as the meek yellow Pegasus saw Angel munching on one of the big apples.

“Now, Angel, you really shouldn't– No! It's not possible! I must be seeing things!” Fluttershy said as she saw all of the bunnies around start walking with sticky hoof legs instead of their normal cute paws.

“Nope, I think I’m seeing them too Fluttershy, wow look at those legs!” Syera had to hold back her laughter.


“Don't worry, everyone. I've learned a new spell that'll fix everything!” Twilight told with confidence as she had spellbook in her grasp and Spike by her side.

“Alright, do it.” Syera said as she and the others waited for Twilight to fix this messy situation. With a flash and poof, it all seemed clear and the mess remedied, for about two seconds and it continued again.

“My fail-safe spell... failed. What do we do?” Twilight asked Spike, which was a bad call.


“Uh, give up?” Spike asked.

“No, we go with Plan B. Rainbow, can you corral all those clouds in one corner of the sky?” Syera asked the blue pegasus pony as she pointed to them.

“Sure can babe!” Rainbow Dash told with a salute and confident smile as she then took off at a high rate of speed and style to gather those cotton candy chocolate milk rain clouds.

“Applejack, I need you to bring those high-strung storm clouds down to Earth with your roping expertise.” Syera then asked next.

“Got it!” Applejack then got her rope and hog tossed that clump of sweet milky goodness down on the ground after Dash got it together in one.


“Hey, what happened?” Pinkie asked as she gathered together one last gulp of chocolate milk. It was then Syera whispered an idea to Fluttershy to get the animals away from Applejack’s crops.


Oh dear. I hope none of the animals see these delicious chocolate-filled cotton candy clouds. I'd hate to have to share them.” the timid yellow Pegasus pony told in a modest tone of voice.

“Ah, You and me both, sister! Hey!” Pinkie shouted since she was knocked back by the incoming animals who were feasting on the hogtied cotton candy cloud bunch.

“And when y'all are done with that, feel free to have some popcorn for dessert.” Applejack told with a smile.

“Looks like everything has gone according to plan, So, any idea on what caused this sudden chaos to erupt guys?” Syera asked. It was then all of her friends shrugged with uneasy tones of not knowing what is going on.

Though out of the blue, a letter came after Spike burped up a serious flame. Syera grabbed it and uncurled it and read it. She gasped then had a serious glare form on her face and she extended one of her arm out to her friends.

“Hm… Everypony grab onto me, The Princess is asking for a meeting with us in Canterlot pronto!” Syera told as she put two fingers to her forehead ready to use instant transmission.

“Wee! another adventure!” Pinkie shouted as she climbed on Syera back along with Spike, the rest put a hoof on her.

“Alright, hold on.” And within a second they teleported to the front of the castle instantaneously and rushed inside. What could the Princess be summoning Twilight, Syera as well as the rest of her friends up to Canterlot for?

Find out, Now!

Cue intro music: Harmony Lost Part 1! Enter Discord - Spirit of Chaos!

Within the moment of entering the castle grounds, the six rushed the main entrance into the grand hall of the castle where Princess Celestia waited for them patiently.

“Princess Celestia! We came as fast as we could!” Twilight told as she and the others came rushing in.

“Thank you all for coming on such notice, I take it you noticed some strange phenomenon happening haven’t you?” Celestia had told.

“Yeah, what’s up with the weird Cotton Candy Clouds!?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Or the yummy chocolate milk they produce!” Pinkie told as she licked her lips.

“Or all my crops being miraculously growing big or sprout in a pop!” Applejack asked as well.

“Or why magic isn’t working! Are—” Twilight as well as the others were silenced when Celestia raised a hoof to stop them in their track of questions.

“Follow me and I shall explain.” Celestia told as they led the group of element bearers down the hall of triumphs.

“I have called you all here for a matter of great importance, An old ancient foe who I presumed defeated by the hooves of me and Princess Luna has returned for vengeance.” She explained, however when Fluttershy stopped and looked up at a window painting of a beast of unknown origin, Syera saw her stop and she looked up as well and recognized this creature from a dream.she once had.

“Ah?! No, it can’t be…” Syera said to herself as she looked the painting in shock.

“His name, is–” Before Celestia got it out, Syera had beat her to it.

“Discord…” Syera told out loud as she looked at the painting of the creature of mischief and utter chaos.

“That’s right Syera, I glad you remembered his name for he has returned.” Celestia told which then everypony looked at the saiyan in question but allowed Princess Celestia to continue.

“Discord is the mischievous spirit of disharmony and has very serious hunger for chaos and destruction. Long ago, before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness.” Celestia focused her attention to one of the murals on the wall.

“Princess Luna and I saw how miserable life was for Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns alike, after discovering the Elements of Harmony, we combined our powers and rose up against him, using the magic from us and the elements to turn him to stone.” She foretold

“All right, Princess!” Rainbow cheered for them in a past tense way.


“I thought the spell we cast would keep him contained forever, but since Luna and I are no longer connected to the Elements, the spell has been broken.” Celestia explained.

“Wait, you mean since we used the elements to defeat Nightmare Moon… they can only be controlled by us?” Syera asked, with a soft nod from Celestia to confirm her question, she then gestured to the door that lead to what seemed to be a vault.

“This is Canterlot Tower’s royal vault, where the Elements are kept inside since all of you recovered them. I need you to wield the Elements of Harmony once again and stop Discord, before he thrusts all of Equestria into eternal chaos.” Celestia was confident the seven friends could do the task, Syera seemed ready to do so as well as the others.

“But why us? Why don't you–” Twilight was about to continue but Pinkie pointed the group to another mural.


“Hey, look! We're famous!” Pinkie told as she observed the artwork of what seemed to be the seven friends stopping Nightmare Moon, where Twilight, Rainbow and Applejack on the bottom left and Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rarity on the bottom right and Syera in the middle of all of them shooting upward with what seemed to be a harmonic blast at Nightmare Moon.


“You seven showed the full potential of the Elements by harnessing the magic of your friendship to beat a mighty foe. Although Luna and I once wielded the Elements, it is you who now control their power, and it is you who must defeat Discord using the Elements once again!” Princess told them their mission and that failure is not an option.

They all took a moment to think and they all nodded in agreement with each other. Syera then put a cracked her knuckles and turned Super Saiyan within a flash.

“Princess, you can count on–” Syera was then cut off by Pinkie.

“Hold on a second! Eternal Chaos comes with Chocolate rain you guys! I repeat, CHOCOLATE RAIN!” Pinkie Pie told as she eyed them all with a serious look.

“Sorry Pinkie, but if we are to grow foods and sustain agriculture in our land, we need normal h2o rain. Now, all we need is the Elements of Harmony and this will be done quick.” Syera told as she smirked with her Super Saiyan aura flowing around her.

“What I believe Syera means is yes Princess, we’re all honored to use the Elements once more” Twilight told as she rushed near the princess’s side.

And with that said and done, Celestia focused her attention to the tower vault door. She stuck her horn in the keyhole slot and opened it with a magical spell on she could perform to open it. Once the door’s seal was broken, it opened with a rumble and a bright light emitted as it did and revealed a magical chest inside.

“Ooo…. You can keep the elements, I want that case!” Rarity told with a bright smile as her eyes shimmered brightly.

“Have no fear, for I am sure you will be able to defeat discord with no doubt… with these at your side.” Princess Celestia told as she brought the chest forward, opened it to reveal… nothing.

“Huh!? What’s this!?” Syera’s tone of shock was really took away since the elements weren’t there, which cause Celestia to gasp as saw they weren’t in there and dropped the case, the thud of it echoed through the hall with dead silence.

“Oh, well. If anyone needs me, I'll be outside in the chocolate puddles with a giant swizzle straw” Pinkie told as she walked outside and drank more of the chocolate milk from the cotton candy clouds.

“This can’t be good…” Syera said as everypony including Pinkie, who just finished drinking her chocolate milk as they stared at the empty box where the elements should be.

“That chamber is protected by a powerful spell that only I can break! This doesn't make sense!” Princess Celestia told, however a strange maniacal laughter came abruptly with a voice.


“Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?” The voice told, it could only be one culprit.


“Discord... Show yourself!” Celestia demanded which is when he appeared before them in one of the murals on the wall, he seemed to be using magic to manipulate himself in forms of artwork.


“Did you miss me, Celestia? I missed you. It's quite lonely being encased in stone, but you wouldn't know that, would you, because I don't turn ponies into stone.” Discord hissed as he moved from mural to mural on the wall.


“Enough! What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?” Celestia demanded.


“Oh, I just borrowed them for a teensy little while.” the mischief artist told as she snapped his fingers making the representation of the elements on the mural to disappear.


“You'll never get away with this, Discord!” Celestia patted her front hoof on the ground in anger, this in turn made him laugh even more as everypony witnessed this occur.

“Oh, I'd forgotten how grim you can be, Celestia. It's really quite boring.” Discord told as he sat back on the pedestal that held the elements and extended his hand out and looked at his pristine manicure.


“Hey! Nopony insults the Princess!” Rainbow Dash then rushed ahead.

“Rainbow wait! don’t!” Syera reached a hand out to stop her but it was too late and she ran right into window with a smack.

“Oh, you must be Rainbow Dash, famed for her loyalty, the Element of Harmony you represent.” Discord told with a smirk as he reappeared in the mural near her.


“That's right! I'll always be loyal to the Princess!” Rainbow Dash told, which made Discord chuckle lowly.


“We'll see about that–” Discord laughed.


“I can't believe we're wasting our time talking to a tacky window.” She told as she was so uninterested in this meaningless conversation.


“Ah, The beautiful Rarity, representing the element of generosity, if I'm not mistaken?” He told high and proud as his hands are on his side as he observed her up close.


“So you know who we are, big deal.” Applejack told with a not so surprised tone.


“Oh, I know much more than that, honest Applejack.” He said to her.


“You seem to know our strengths too.” Twilight told.


“Yes, Twilight Sparkle, and yours is the most powerful and elusive element, magic. Fluttershy's is kindness and Pinkie Pie's is a personal favorite of mine - laughter.” Discord told laughing, which in turn caused Pinkie Pie to laugh as well.


“Pinkie!” Twilight wondered why she was laughing with the bad guy.


“He's standing on your head!” She laughed.

“Hmph, he knows how to make Pinkie laugh for liking her element… so what, it doesn’t compare to me and mine.” Syera told gesturing a thumb towards herself as she then put her hands to her sides, tilting her head, letting one of her bangs droop to the side of her face.

“Ah… last but not least, Syera. Seems your element, courage seems to be honestly a rare gem indeed, I hope to see how much courage you’re able to put out after I am through with you, actually more importantly… you’re friends and loved ones.” Discord chuckled lowly.

“What. Did you say…you freak of nature” Syera snarled as she grit her teeth powering up in anger.

“Me a freak? Why I look fabulous unlike you who can change their hair color in a blink of an eye with a fancy gold aura, what does that make you…?” Discord retorted back with a frown of his own. This made Syera’s mouth agape and she felt struck hard, to the point where her aura cease and she just kneeled down in such sadness which is when her friends and Twilight comforted her including the Princess.


“Syera, no, don’t listen to him. And stop stalling, Discord! Tell us now, What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?!” She asked in more anger.

“Oh, so boring, Celestia. Really? Fine, I'll tell you, but I'll only tell you my way. To retrieve your missing Elements, just make sense of this change of events. Twists and turns are my master plan. Then find the Elements back where you began.” With the riddle said, his laughter faded off as a distant echo and he was gone. For now.

“C..Can we go home now?” Fluttershy asked very scared.

“Not till we stop that bastard and get the elements back.” Syera said in anger.

“Damn straight!” Rainbow Dash followed suit with Syera as they hoof/fist bumped.


“So… What do you reckon he meant? Twists and turns and ending back where we started?” Applejack asked.

“Yeah, that is an enigma in itself, Any thoughts on it Twilight?” Syera asked as she too thought long and hard.


“I’m thinking… Twists and turns... twists and turns... twists and turns! That's it! I bet Discord hid the Elements in the palace labyrinth!” Twilight told as she looked outside and saw the maze before that stretched the castle grounds for at least ¾ of a mile across, maybe even more than three to four hoofball fields.

“Good luck, to all of you. The fate of Equestria is in your hooves. I know you won’t let us down” Princess Celestia told with confidence as they all set off to the castle’s labyrinth of a maze.

“Thanks, Princess. And don’t worry, we got this together.” Twilight told as she and the others rushed off to get started on their quest at hoof, Discord still laughing as he seemed to observe the seven heroes at their journey.

“W-We have to go in there?” Fluttershy asked in fear as they all approached the entrance.

“I think so… but something seems odd here…” Syera told as she looked around ready for nearly anything to happen as of now.

“Don’t sweat it Syera, I think Dopey Discord forgot about these babies!” Rainbow Dash gestured to her wings as she flapped them and was about to fly upward. “I'll just do a quick flyover and we'll have the Elements in no time.” However her wings suddenly vanished. “My wings!” As did Fluttershy who screamed when that happened.

“Your horn! My horn! Ahhh!” Twilight and Rarity both screamed. However, Syera seemed to focused for what was in front of them that had appeared.

“Hahaha! You–You should see the looks on your faces. Priceless!” Discord told while laughing his butt off, however…

“GOTCHA!” Syera rushed Discord with high speed upward and landed one good hit right im his crooked smile, knocking his one jagged tooth out. Making him crash down. However he laughed and coughed at the same time and got up.

“Haha! my oh my, you got a wallop of a punch on you, you caught me so off guard I can’t… Believe it!” Discord had told as he did the same to Syera in the gut with his knee, this hit knocked the wind right out of her.

“Ough…!” Syera wheezed and dropped to her knees, the Super Saiyan was literally knocked out of her. Pinkie and Fluttershy rushed to her aid.

“That was only a taste of my abilities Syera, be weary since I won’t play nice when I have to.” Discord told as he slithered his way close to the saiyan and saw her still holding her gut still sorta gasping for air, Fluttershy and Pinkie backed away. However, he didn’t expect her fist to go straight to his gut too and stick there for a moment.

“Hrng! Noted, I hope you realize I don't play nice when I have to either…” She grunted out with a smirk which is when Discord had to laugh as he coughed too, only to back away before them all still laughing, however he didn’t like it when he coughed up blood in his palm. He growled lowly.

“Enough toying with Syera Discord! Give us our wings and horns back!” Twilight demanded however a laugh came from Discord as he then explained.


“You'll get them back in good time. I simply took them to ensure there's no cheating. You see, this is the first rule of our game: no flying, and no magic.” Discord explained as he rested himself on the hedges of one of the castle maze then put himself close to each other ponies there as he showed them where their wings and horns would be if they had them.


“The first rule?” Rainbow Dash asked confused.


“The second rule is everypony and every saiyan… has to play or the game is over, and I win. Good luck, to everyone!” He told laughing away but then winced in pain as he still felt those lucky blows that Syera gave him to the face and gut. The tooth Syera knocked out disappeared too, likely he could heal quickly and put his teeth back in. It was then Syera slowly got to a standing position.

“You ok Syera?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yeah, you took one heck of a blow from him to the gut dear.” Rarity told as she went to comfort her friend who was in pain.

“I’m fine, but heh, he is strong I’ll give him that, that really tickled which I loved… I’m glad I got two good hits on him though.” Syera said spitting a little bit of blood to the ground beside her as she wiped her mouth.


“Oh my, I hope we can beat him for good though once we do find him and get our wings and horns back.” Rarity told.

“Never fear, girls. We have each other!” Twilight told confidently, and she was right.


“True that! There's nothing we can't overcome if we all stick together!” Rainbow Dash agreed to that statement all the way.


“Alright, girls, let's do this!” Twilight had spoke.

“Together!” Syera cheered as she took the first step inside the maze.

“Together!” They all shouted as they stepped in together at once, however, what they did not expect was the maze split them apart and separate them from one another as walls of grass grew in between them. It must be part of Discord’s game.

“Stay calm, girls!” Twilight shouted as they all screamed in a bit of shock.

“Yes! Everypony head to the center as quickly as possible and we'll regroup there then teach this bastard Discord who’s boss!” Syera told with a fist held high and a took off.


“Moving out!” Rainbow called out as she went through the maze too.


“See you in the center.” Rarity shouted as well as she made her trek in the vast unknown.


“Yee-haw, Yeah!” Applejack shouted as she proceeded.


“See you guys there!” Pinkie told as she hopped and skipped in the labyrinth of unknown perils.


“What's that? Who's there? Girls!” Fluttershy screamed for help.

“Fluttershy, just remember, keep moving forward and you’ll make it. I promise as well as the others to find you.” Syera told as she paused in running ahead her path then continued.

“Mm… Ok, Thanks Syera, thank you girls, but please… find me quick!” She told with a scared meek tone as she then soon slowly but surely made her way through the maze.

Easily ten minutes into Discord’s little game, Syera came to a halt when she saw one of the corners she turned, the path was filled to the brim to what seemed to be evil creatures that surrounded her.

“Hmph! bring it on!” She told as she began to fight them head on. One by one they dropped. “Come on… get serious already.” Syera and her courageous spirit ran high and mighty, however soon her enemies then played a dirty mind trick, they then morphed into what looked like… her friends.

“You know, one thing about being filled with courage, there is always a breaking point to it, and that is the hardest when you test it… against those you love versus when you use it to protect them…” Discord’s voice told in her mind.

“No… I will not fight my friends… Even if I were forced to! I won’t!” Syera told as she gritted her teeth filled with the courage that drives her to this day.

“Oh come now, you know what needs to be done… just let it all slip out Syera.” Discord said behind the voices of each of the figures that appeared before her that represented her friends.

“Ahhhh!!!!” Syera was overwhelmed to the point she felt she was gonna break down, but then… she saw her friends for who they were.

“Heh…” She smiled meekly, however she saw an image to where they got in a big argument, and their friendship… shattered. This, really made her snap.

“NO!” She screamed which caught Discord off guard and the whole illusion he had in front of her dropped as soon as her aura bursted out, her Super Saiyan form glowing and… raging at full on, it seemed to be growing in more power too.

“That’s not…. going to happen! That’s pathetic, even for my friends!” Syera told gritting her teeth, Discord persisted.

“But are they truly your friends! In the end they will turn their back on you for who you are… So do what is needed and take them out!” He demanded with a laugh and a bit of anger

“I know who they are… And for me to do what is takes to do what is right versus what needs to be done... just goes to show where one’s heart is! And I choose to do what is right than what it takes because I know what it takes! And I know taking you down is what needs to be done! So don’t you dare… pit me against my frieeeeeeends!!!” Syera screamed as she then powered up to an even higher level due to her anger and rage.

However, this… was different, she happened to not only transform, she seemed to have amped it up since her drive and anger towards her enemy and the threats of losing her friends due to her own powers.

“DISCORD!!!” Syera power was overflowing.

“My oh my, what a real primitive being you really are, I mean just look at you with your anger! And this form you have, glowing all about with your serious posture, I’m honestly surprised Celestia even chose to keep a worthless monkey like you hanging arou–!” Discord was stopped in his tracks when Syera suddenly hit him so hard it made him split in half. His reaction time was so delayed from how fast it was. Syera was now on the other side of him and looked over her shoulder at him on the ground.

A shriek of pain erupted from him, however due to his magical abilities and his strong posture, he pulled himself back together for the time being, though it wasn’t pretty since his flesh and bone had to reattach in a painful fashion as he slowly got up.

“Nrrg! Damn it, what’s wrong in having a little bit of fun in chaos huh!? You know this world you know wouldn’t have been shaped if it weren’t for my influence! You are just a brute who draws from emotion and those you love, well guess what, I can play at that game, cause this one you are playing will break your courage one way or another… I swear it!” Discord told with a maniacal laugh and snapped his fingers and disappeared. However when he did, a piece of the wall fell down and in came Twilight.

“Syera!” Twilight ran up to the Saiyan who looked forward and saw her unicorn sister, and she held open her arms and caught her in an embrace of pure love for one another.

“Twilight… I’m so glad you’re ok… Where are the others?” The saiyan asked.

“I haven’t found them yet and… whoa–” Twilight was cut off from her Sister’s new appearance since it looked different from her normal Super Saiyan state, her hair appeared more corse and spiker than how her normal Super Saiyan form looks since now, her two front bangs are gone, well actually they raised up with the rest of her hair, still slightly sticking out though.

“What?” Syera asked as Twilight gave a bit of a confused look, then the hornless unicorn spoke up.

“Syera… your Super Saiyan form, this is new, Because you didn't bulk up your muscle mass or anything by much, and your hair…” Twilight tried to hold back a chuckle. “Now that I see your mane line and how it’s shaped since your bangs kinda obscured them before, but now I don’t see them hanging in your face, but it looks great!” Twilight complimented her sister’s new form. However now was not the time for more sentiment, they have to find their five friends and beat Discord.

“Did that encounter help me gain a new power I didn’t know I was capable of?” Syera asked herself as she still maintained this current transformation without turning it off, it seemed like her body accepted it. Every once in a while too she see a small electric shock bolt flow around her body and hear the bolts pop around once in a while. This kinda freaked Twilight out a little.

“Whoa! Electricity? Now I know this is definitely a new one.” the lavender unicorn chuckled.

“Hmm, yeah. But still I’m sure we can study this more later, we should get stick together and find the others.” Syera suggested which is when Twilight gave a firm nod.

“Yes, let’s go.” Twilight told as a new path opened up in the maze.

As they were making their way through, it seemed they were going around and around in circles from how extensive this labyrinth was. Though it could be Discord’s magic altering this place.

“By the way, how did you find me?” Syera asked.

“I felt a rumbling in the ground and I heard you scream out Discord’s name from a distance so I followed that also a certain golden glow off in a distance.” Twilight told with a smirk.

“Oh, that makes sense…” Syera told with a bit of a chuckle and rubbing the back of her head. This form she obtained. She was trying to think of a name for it.

“Hey, what do you think I should call this transformation?” Syera asked and Twilight thought for a moment.

“Well, it is Super Saiyan right, just a little more amped up right? How about this one.” Twilight then paused for a moment for Syera to respond.

“Hit me” The saiyan told.

“Alright, here it is. A Super Saiyan… Two?” Twilight told with a smile.

“Super Saiyan Two eh? Hmm… It seems to be the best way to explain this one. But yeah, Super Saiyan Two, I like it.” Just before Syera could say more to Twilight, they heard what sounded like a loud scream come off in a distance, it sounded like Applejack.

“Was that Applejack?!” Twilight asked.

“Let’s go quickly! AJ!?” Syera called out as she rushed quickly to the point where they heard the scream, suddenly a path opened up and there it showed Applejack standing there in a corner of this one section of the maze. Though she seemed… quite off for some reason.

“Applejack, thank Celestia, we thought we lost you and you ok? We heard you scream and some voices that came from this area, who were you talking with and what made you scream?” Twilight asked.

“I was talking to... uh... nopony! Nopony whatsoever! And the scream that was nothing, just saw my own reflection!” Applejack told as she didn’t make eye contact whatsoever and puckered up her lips as she did so, this… seemed… off for somepony like her.

“Uh… what just happened?” Syera just whispered to Twilight.

“I don’t know, but did Applejack just…” Twilight was about to say more but Applejack then suggested something important.

“Come on, uh, we best be going. to find the others and such” Applejack told as she trotted on ahead.

“I’d never take her for a liar so… I’m at a lost. I just hope it wasn’t Discord playing a trick on them for him to cheat and win this game…” Syera told as she walked after Applejack.

“Yeah, Applejack lying, that’s absurd. I hope…” She told as she trotted behind Syera to wonder this labyrinth for who knows how long to find the others and end this game.

Out of the blue though, a voice shouted from a distance.

“Stop laughing at me!” It sounded like Pinkie’s voice.

“Hey, y'all hear that!?” Syera asked.

“Nope!” Applejack told still looking around avoiding eye contact.

“Come on!” Twilight told as she ran ahead.

“Right!” Syera shouted as she ran with her, as well as the supposive liar Applejack with them. This labyrinth much do things to the mind, or its just Discord.

When the three friends got close, they found another pathway open up for them and there stood Pinkie with an angry face on her which was surprising since she never seemed this way before.

“Pinkie Pie! Are we glad to see you!” Twilight told happily.


“Oh you are, huh? Why? Need a good laugh?” She asked angrily.

“In a cosmic sorta way yes, we could use a good laugh Pinkie.” Syera told crossing her arms smiling.

“Well, Miss funny Super Saiyan Two gal, is this how you get your sick kicks!?” Pinkie asked getting in the saiyans face and showing pictures of what looked like…

“What? it's just me, in a bunny su- OH MY GOODNESS! DISCORD!!!” Syera shouted in anger as she saw the photos from Pinkie, and they were dropped on the ground by her, Applejack and Syera saw them too.

“That’s it… I’m gonna kill him when I see him.” Syera said cracking her knuckles and neck in anger as she lead the way with her aura surging, electricity cracking almost each step she took.


“Don’t worry Syera, we’ll stop him. But about Pinkie? What do you suppose has her so upset? It's not like her.” Twilight asked as she then ripped up the photographs.

I didn't notice anything strange about Pinkie!” Applejack told, still obviously lying for whatever reason that happen to cause her to.


“Weird. Better pick up the pace before the stress of this gets the better of all of us Syera.” Twilight told as she walked next to her angry glowing sister.

“Yeah… Noted” Syera told as she shot an energy blast up in the sky to relieve a bit of anger. Little did she know that “little” energy blast shot it’s way across a few star systems very fast and blew up a uninhabited Centaur. Though it did make a nice meteor shower to come.

As the grumpy Pinkie, lying Applejack and Super Saiyan Two Syera as well as Twilight trotted and trotted through the labyrinth for who knows how long, they came across another distant voice.

“Mine!” It sounded like Rarity, followed by a loud crash and boom, a lot of rubble must’ve came down from the look of the dust cloud from up ahead.

The gang rushed ahead towards the mess, however one chunk of a rockwall stood in their way.

“Well, Rarity. It took forever, but it was worth it. Who knew three little gemstones would turn out to be this handsome hunk of a diamond? Now to get you home~” Rarity’s voice was right behind the wall, and she grunted with the sound of something big that was lifted off the ground.

Syera knocked the wall down with one look at it, her aura pushed it aside.

“Rarity! Are we glad to see… And uh… Why are you carrying a humongous boulder?” Twilight asked confused.


“What do you mean, "boulder"? This big beautiful bedazzling rock is a diamond! And it's all mine. Keep your envious little eyes off it! I found it and it's mine fair and square!” Rarity told, which bewildered almost everypony there, however Syera chuckled a bit.

“Alright Rarity, let’s get you and that “Diamond” out of here ok, but not before we find the others.” Syera told with motioning her index and middle fingers with both hands as she raised her arms out to her sides. And with the group a little more whole now, they continued wandering the maze.

“Alright, who are we missing?” Twilight asked as she looked at her friends then Syera.

“Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy… And speaking of Fluttershy…” Syera then concentrated and then she felt her energy signature, she was close and…

“Discord…” Syera shot her eyes open and gritted her teeth. “DISCOOOORRRD!!!!” The super saiyan then ran ahead of the group fast, they tried to keep up but they were too slow for her. It was soon Syera skidded around a corner panting and saw him and Fluttershy as he said this and touched Fluttershy on the head.

“Oh, for goodness sake! You've been kind for far too long, my dear. Time to be cruel. Arrivederci!” He told in anger, but when he caught sight of Syera.

“RAHHH!!” Syera rushed as high speed towards him, however he disappeared quickly and he replaced himself with a wooden figure of himself. Which Syera had broke the pieces.

“Nrg…” Syera grunted in anger and back flipped backwards as she was hovered above the ground for a sec for the heat of the moment.

“Aw, boo-hoo-hoo! Couldn’t beat him up fast enough could you Syera? You were too slow!” Fluttershy’s new posture from whatever Discord did to her must’ve made her the opposite of nice.

“Don’t remind me…” Syera then calmed her aura as Twilight and the others caught up.


“Uh… Syera, what happened?” Twilight asked.

“Discord… he’s affecting our friends and who they are… We need to act quickly and find Rainbow Dash before he does the same to her. Come on!” Syera told, which is when Applejack started laughing, this caught Pinkie’s attention.

“And what are you laughing at?!” Pinkie asked in anger.


“Chocolate milk!” Applejack told looking around like she wasn’t at fault.


“Little help here!” Rarity begged.

“Can it you two, now!” Syera told as she pointed to Applejack and Pinkie, She then took the bolder Rarity had in her arms like it was nothing.

“Thank you Syera, But don't get any ideas about my gem! I know where you live.” Rarity told with a serious tone as she eyed the saiyan for a moment.

“Heh, you got nothing to worry about.” Syera told with a not too amused tone of voice since she carried this damn boulder for Rarity’s sake to keep her sanity in check.

However, after an hour of searching high and low, And with Syera’s ability to find out where her Rainbow Dash is in the labyrinth was very hard since Discord’s magic was bouncing all over the place messing with her senses.

“Come on Rainbow Dash… where are you?” Syera told as she then put the boulder or so called “Diamond” Rarity has for just a moment, she just wanted to break the damn thing since its obnoxious to carry around.

“Well, looky up there. Rainbow Dash is flying away, she's abandoning' us.” Applejack told as she looked up and pointed a hoof.


“Now I know that's a lie.” Twilight told as she looked up and… It was not a lie. This caused as gasp from her.

“What!? But how, she lost her wings, there’s no way… Unless… Nrg! Discord cheated!” Syera said grunting in anger, and soon the maze came crashing down, Twilight and Rarity’s horns came back to them and Fluttershy got her wings back.


“Well, well, well. Somepony broke the "no wings; no magic" rule.” Discord appeared before them and snapped his fingers, the earth around them shook and crumbled.

“Game's over! You didn't find your precious elements. And oh… Looks like we might be due for a big old storm of chaos.” Discord had a laugh as he pulled out an umbrella and laughed maniacally.

“You… cheating… cheapskate… BASTARD!” Syera screamed out as her power started to go out of control as she eyed the Draconequus in the eyes.

“Cheater? Me? Oh no, I simply offered Rainbow Dash an easy way out by giving her the option to take her wings and leave. And she did! Which is why she broke the rule of no flying or magic!” Discord told crossing his arms.

“She only took them because you made her… by filling her mind with a false sense of reality like you did with the rest of my friends!” Syera told angrily as she gritted her teeth more and her fists balled up.

“Syera…” Twilight said worriedly for her sister.

“And for tampering with my friend’s minds of who they were! I will never forgive you!” Syera told as she was ready to fight him with everything she had.

“Oh? And what are you gonna do about it Element of Courage? You don’t have the elements of harmony at your side, you can’t defeat me…” He told smirking.

“I don’t need them to defeat you! Now, prepare to meet your end! BECAUSE I’M SENDING YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!” Syera then lit up the entire environment around her and her friends with her aura as she charged the spirit of chaos with all her might.

However, Discord was not taking her serious enough since she appeared right in front of him within a blink of an eye and decked him right in the face, sending him flying but she appeared behind him kicking him upwards then downward with another roundhouse. Then as stayed in the air for a moment before doing something drastic.

“Heh, is that all that you have!? I think I’m barely breaking a sweat with what you’re giving me. However, you could try harder.” Discord told as he brushed himself off and waited for her to come down.

“Nrg… fine! Celestial!” Syera then cupped both her hands together and cupped them to her sides.

“Destruction!” Syera was collecting a huge amount of energy since her aura was glowing and electricity was shocking all around her body and around Discord.

“Hrg! Nrg!” Syera then charged up more but then she disappeared.

“Wait what!?” Discord was shocked, only to hear the sound of Syera’s aura behind her. He turned around and was shocked to see her standing her crouched down in front of him still holding the position and posture as before.

“Hrg! Nnrrrrrrr!!!” Syera was about unleash a blast right in front of Discord.

“Everypony hit the deck!” Twilight shouted and everypony did as they went behind Rarity’s “Diamond” and took cover.

“Oh… by Celestia NOOOOOO!!!” Discord screamed as the energy in Syera’s cupped hands was now pushed out in full force, nothing held back.

“Wave! RRRHAAAAA!!!” Syera threw her arms out in front of her the energy blast then took weight and blasted through Discord, most likely blowing everything he is into pieces since when it collided with him, the beam did not travel so the force of impact was great and it caused a shockwave that radiated throughout the lands and mountains beyond.

“Ha… ha…. ha…..” Syera was panting a little in her new form, however she couldn’t hold it much longer and dropped to her knees, returned to her base form but she couldn’t hold the second form too well.

Once the dust settled, there was not much left of Discord except for his legs and half his torso and an arm. still attached to him. He was motionless to say the very least, so either he is dead now or he is now just scattered.

“Hmm…” Syera then stood up slowly and looked the remains of the mischievous spirit of chaos. Even after dealing such a mighty blast, Syera was still picking up a faint energy signature from his body.

Could this be the end of Discord or is this another one of his tricks?

Find out, Next time!

PreviousChapters Next