• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,608 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,608

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21 (Saga One Complete): A Night to Remember; The Grand Galloping Gala, here we come!

Last time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan

Syera had been in the middle of training when three little fillies had dropped down from the trees above her. Luckily she had caught them and soon found out what their next goal was, to find Rainbow Dash and find out how she got her cutie mark.

“We need Action! We need Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo told and soon the crusaders as well as a curious Saiyan were on their way to find the blue pegasus. However along the way, Syera had heard the stories of her fellow element barer friends.

In the process from each pony’s cutie mark story, each told their destiny but also one other factor. It all depicted a Rainbow that shot far and wide with a loud boom. And it each showed them the one unique thing about them that made their lives special like no other.

Fluttershy could connect to animals; Applejack found out where she belonged after being honest with herself where she knew she could make a difference; Twilight had been able to unleash powerful magic that she never knew she could; Pinkie knew she loved to feel happiness and bring parties to give her laughter; Rarity found her destiny in the fashion industry after making dresses for the Ponyville school’s play; Rainbow Dash knew she had the love for racing as well as winning each one she entered.

Last but not least… Syera, she knew she was already strong but she knew at that moment she wouldn’t have been able to awaken her hidden potential if it weren’t for Rainbow Dash’s Sonic Rainboom unlocking Twilight’s power and some of it blasting it’s way into the Saiyan to awaken her inner strength.

At the end of the day, each friend came together to realize that at that day in time, They all were staring at the same end of the Rainbow.

“Gross~ since when did you two get so soft and cheesy?” Spike asked as Syera and Twilight were speaking the words that would be sent in the letter to Princess Celestia.

“Just write it down Spike~” They both told him.

“Besides, I’ve seen some of the cheesy love letters you’ve written to Rarity before that you never sent and threw away in the trash.” Syera told chuckling which cause a blush to form on Spike’s face.

“What!? No way, prove it!” Spike wanted prove.

“Hmph, alright. Something like…” the Saiyan then cleared her throat then spoke saying. “Oh Rarity, the marshmallow of my smore, the honey in my tea, the part of me knows you are my destiny~ That sound about right?” Syera spoke, this caused Twilight to burst with laughter, falling on her rump in the process.

“Yeah yeah, laugh it up” Spike told with a huff.

“I’m so sorry Spike, I just couldn’t resist.” Twilight told after getting her composure back from laughing so hard. Spike then rolled up the scroll after he was done writing down the words spoke by the two then went to the window and burned the scroll sending it to Princess Celestia.

“Speaking of sending letters to the Princess, isn’t the Gala tomorrow?” Syera asked.

“Oh my gosh! Yes it is! I can’t wait to attend.” Twilight told as she hopped in place similar to how Pinkie Pie would she was just as excited to eat a whole Chocolate cake covered in vanilla frosting.

“Me too, plus I can’t wait to go and see some of the old hangout spots while were up there together guys”. Spike told.

“Oh most definitely, we gotta hit up Donut Joe’s a get a dozen of assorted donuts or maybe even… hmm, visit the old observatory we used to stay at all night reading those old dusty books of myths and mythology, right Twilight?” Syera mentioned this and this made Spike and Twilight both perk up.

“Oh yes~ that does sound good but… I kinda want to stick around with Princess Celestia for the majority of the Gala to catch up on stuff magic wise. Also to just talk one on one with her since it has been awhile when it's just me and her.” Twilight told.

“Hmm… I see, but we’ll get together still right?” Spike asked.

“Oh most definitely Spike, we gotta find a spot and hang once were up there after the major events of the party’s end, plus I bet Pinkie will wanna tear up the dance floor most definitely while its in progress. Though... for the others… hmm who knows. If I do recall, Fluttershy wanted to see the Animals there in the gardens around the place.” Syera spoke.

“Oh yeah, and Rainbow Dash wanted to hang with the Wonderbolts, Applejack is gonna sell concession with her apple products… Mmm… I might go for her stuff more than the actual food there. Rarity definitely wants to find her Prince and… I think that covers our friends.” Twilight told.

“Huh… I see, well I do hope we can hang sometime around as the events unfold at the Gala.” Spike wished for.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure once we all do our things, we’ll get together Spike.” Syera said as she patted him on the back softly as she kneeled down to his height level.

“You Pinkie promise?” Spike asked.

“Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye~” Syera did the whole motion with it where she crossed an X in the center of her chest, did a small flip in the air and put her fist in her eye like a cupcake. Then kneeled near Spike and put her Pinky finger out to interlock it with Spike’s claw pinky.

“Thanks Syera~ you’re the best.” Spike told and hugged her. The saiyan smirked a little and hugged her back softly patting his back.

“Anytime little bro~” Syera told, she definitely treated Spike as an equal family member, mostly a little brother like she has Twilight as a sister.

“Aww you two are so adorable, ever since we were young Syera, you’d always treat Spike with so much love.” Twilight told.

“Yeah, and I remember being by Spike’s side nearly each second of every moment I could. Also our foalsitter, what was her name again? It's been so long since we seen her to be honest.” Syera spoke trying to remember her foalsitter’s name.

“Oh my gosh, do you mean Cadance? She was so amazing! Like the best foalsitter ever in the world! Not just because she was a princess, but just her whole attitude towards certain situations, she just showed loved like no other~” Twilight told.

“Yeah… And I was so mean to her at first.” Syera told as she crossed her arms and sighed in disappointment to herself as she pondered the memories of their foalsitter during the first few days of knowing her.

“Yeah, I honestly did not know why you were.” Twilight asked, Syera took a moment to remember.

“I think it was because she was just… I don’t know, the way she would approach me sometimes, and treat you so special. I honestly thought she was just playing the whole act to be honest at first, I even struck her in the muzzle once when she just… never got mad at my insults towards her.” Syera paused and tears came out her eyes slowly. “She just kept smiling at me… It was then I just broke down crying and she just came up to me slowly. I accepted my punishment, if she wanted to strike me where I stood then I accepted it fully. However, when I saw her hooves raise up, I didn’t feel a smack on my cheek, but she place it softly on my cheek then hugged me. A little bit of blood running down her nose as I looked her in the eye”. Syera could recall this visually as if she relived the moment in her mind.

“Wow, I always wondered why when she took you in the room, I then heard crying from you, even though there was a thud on the floor. That was her from you striking her!? Why would you hit her!?” Twilight asked shocked by this story.

“Like I said… I just let my anger towards her and I guess I was jealous from how much of a sister she was towards you. Plus at the time… you know how many foals in school were afraid of me or bullied me because I’m different and not a pony. And just her showing all this love towards you and me, I just thought she was faking it… And I just snapped at her, but when I realize she just let me vent my anger and I came to my senses… I just realized how genuine her love was… And of course that’s when you heard me crying, and when we came out I just had this sad look on my face, I think you remember right?” Syera asked Twilight as she looked at her in the eyes.

“Yeah… and… I know those other foals and even other fillies at the time at school bullied you, but I never fully realized it till now. And I guess Cadance was just giving you the love and affection you needed at that time. I definitely know Mom and Dad tried to ask you what was wrong sometimes but you just shunned yourself away and never talked about it.” Twilight told, Syera nodding in agreement as she crossed her arms.

“Mmm… I didn’t want my anger towards those to be fired upon them nor you… but when Cadance came around and just pushed me to snapping, letting out my anger just… made it feel better I suppose… and even to this day… I feel bad for not apologizing to her afterwards, it's like she knew I was very sorry just I could never say it… something held me back but I promise next time we see her, I will apologize and thank her dearly.” Syera told as her eyes opened, wiping the tears she had away and then stood up after sitting next to Spike.

“I think she will love to hear it, Syera.” Twilight told as she saw her sis walk up the stairs and then up to the balcony.

“I’m gonna meditate on What has happened today, be sure to tell me if the Princess replies to the friendship letter.” Syera told as she then made her way to the balcony. With a nod from Twilight it was then they all did their own separate things for the rest of the day. Then soon got their rest for tomorrow’s main event.

The Grand Galloping Gala~

cue intro music: A Night to Remember; The Grand Galloping Gala, here we come!

It was the next day, later afternoon and Syera as well her pony friends were getting ready for the Gala. Twilight however thought instead of them using Syera’s Instant Transmission technique, she happened to read upon a spell that could shapeshift objects and animals. Her plan was to use this spell on some of Fluttershy’s mice.

However when she was almost done reading on how it works, Pinkie was hopping around in joy and excitement for tonight.

“Ahh! I... can't... believe... the Grand... Galloping... Gala... is... tonight!” Pinkie said in delight.

“I know, I can’t wait either for the festivity to begin. Also to be around you guys for probably the best night ever!” Syera told with her fist in front of her and cheered in joy with Pinkie.

“Syera, Pinkie, I love you dearly, But can you… Please stop shouting, I'm trying to concentrate on this spell.” Twilight demanded.

“Don’t worry Twi, you got this, even if we are excited with joy. Plus relax and don’t be a party pooper...” Syera smiled as she crossed her arms, however when Rarity walked up, she did not like it when Pinkie was bouncing in place like she usually does when excited.

“Pinkie Pie!” She shouted her name. “Stop that right now. It's time to prepare for the Gala, and I refuse to let you put on your new dress when you're all sweaty.” She told which made Pinkie calm down then stand next to Spike and Syera.


“What's Twilight doing?” Pinkie asked.


“She's got an awesome magic spell she's been working on for the Gala.” Spike explained.

“Yeah, and it’s an impressive one indeed and it takes a lot of concentration, so yeah let’s be quiet for her to perfect it.” Syera told as the three looked at Twilight for the time being, though Rarity on the other hand was trotting in place.


“Where are the others? It's getting late.” The white unicorn complained, however right on cue, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy arrived.


“Hold your horses, girl. We're here.” Applejack told the worrying Rarity.


“Perfect! I'm ready.” Twilight told, however this confused Rainbow Dash.


“For what?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Just watch, Spike it's time” Syera told the little dragon and he pulled out an Apple. Which caught Pinkie’s attention.


“An apple! Are we having pie?” She asked.


“No, Shh! Watch!” Spike told as he place the Apple on the ground and soon Twilight turned it into a carriage with her shapeshifting spell. There were awes and beautiful comments of it from everypony there.

“I gotta hand it to ya Twi, you did pretty well with this one.” Syera told as she observed huge sized Apple Carriage.


“Thanks. But that's just the start however. Fluttershy, did you bring your friends?” Twilight asked and Fluttershy came close and the little mice mentioned before had come out of her mane and jump down on the ground in front of the yellow pegasus.


“Yes. Will they be safe, Twilight?” She asked worriedly


“You have my word.” Twilight told.

“And you have mine as well since me and Spike’ll be piloting these babies up to Canterlot”. Syera told with a confident attitude. With that said, everypony watched as Twilight worked her magic spell once more and this time focused on the mice and transformed them into horses, however they still retained their cute mouse faces and features.

“Ta-da!” Twilight said and everypony there had mixed results, though Syera loved them as she then took a few carrots they also brung to give to the four big horse-mice. They enjoyed the little treat the Saiyan gave them and all nuzzled the her.

“Aww I wub you too furry ones.” Syera then prepared them to get strapped and saddled onto the Carriage.


“Neat, huh? And don't worry. They'll be mice again at midnight.” Twilight explained to Fluttershy, however the timid yellow pegasus noticed a particular cat and her sudden course of action as she lunged out with claws open to strike the horse-mice.


“Opalescence, no!” Fluttershy screamed, however the kitty in question was stopped in her tracks mid jump by Syera.

“Whoa there Opal, sorry but you can’t attack these mice. We need them” It was then Syera gave Opel to Rarity in her magical grasp.

“Might wanna get her someplace away from the Mice Rarity, she is your cat after all. I gotta finish securing them to the carriage.” Syera pointed with her thumb towards them and Rarity gave a nod.

“Indeed, but do be quick darling. We need to leave before Sundown and believe me, our preparations will be amazing!” Rarity told however Opel was getting a little angry from being held up in the air by Rarity’s magic. So the elegant unicorn led the others inside to get ready and dressed while Syera settled and mounted the horse-mice on the carriage.

“Alright, settle down here you four, I’ll be back with the others once were ready.” Syera told the four mice horses which in turn they nodded and licked her cheek. “Hehe ok, see you in a bit.”

Syera then soon joined the others, or at least she tried when she found out the door was locked. Spike was trying to get in too.

“Come on, you guys. Let me in!” Spike pleaded as he knocked.


“Sure thing, Spike.” Rainbow Dash said on the other side but was all of a sudden stopped when Rarity blocked the door.


“Heavens no! We're getting dressed.” Rarity complained which caused Syera to laugh wholeheartedly.

“What’s so funny?” Rarity asked.

“Dressed? Uh, beg pardon, Rarity, but, uh... we, all except Syera here, don't normally wear clothes.” Applejack told after brushing off a laugh as well.

“That is true ya know, I’ve noticed all of you run around pretty much butt naked all the time.” Syera claimed which caused everyone to laugh.

“Ha! That is so true Syera, but still its not like we hang it all out though.” Pinkie Pie told which everypony had to agree on.

“I'm sorry, Spike. Some of us do have standards, but I guess you all do have a point on the clothing situation.” Rarity told.

“Heh, yeah, but still I can’t wait to see you all in your dresses.” Spike told.

“We’ll only be a few moments Spike so you’ll be able to see us pretty quickly.” Syera told as she got behind one of the changing curtains Rarity had and soon her Gi came off over the curtain and soon her dress was given to her by Rarity.

“Remember dear, the materials used for it are extremely delicate but yet flexible to your body up to a point, just don’t do anything reckless.” Rarity told the Saiyan who smirked at her.

“Heh, don’t worry, I’m sure there won’t be any kind of fights breaking out at the gala as far as I know.” Syera told as she then put on her lingerie before putting on her actual dress. She got her boots and gloves on after getting the dress on and she looked in the mirror and observed herself. “Hmm… something’s missing… Ah, hey Rarity, can you get me that Shampoo you use for deep cleaning, as well as the styling gel?” Syera asked.

“Sure thing dear, but why the hair gel?” Rarity asked.

“You’ll see. I got something good in mind.” Syera told as she then went into the one bathroom. She decided to take her dress off first and just wear the lingerie and she proceeded to clean her hair with the shampoo. It was no normal shampoo, it made her hair also super silky soft and plus with her hair being wet, it hung down to her shoulders. So next she dried her hair and soon applied the hair gel, her hair was not only spiky like it usually is, but it was styled in a way where it was spiked up on an angle and it gave her a sleek look. Her bangs that hung in her face were now spiked up with the rest of her hair. She didn’t have them hanging in face like usual so now she’d look proper yet still amazingly cool.

She then met up with the others outside who were all dressed up and ready to go.

“Oh wow! Syera you look so amazing!” Rainbow Dash complimented as she flew over and looked at her.

“Yeah! and your hair, what did you to it?” Pinkie asked as she looked at it as she was now over her shoulder.

“Heh, let’s just say a little gel and deep cleaning Shampoo can do wonders.” Syera told with a smirk.

“Either way, you look incredible darling I can’t wait to see you in action at the party, assuming I am not already with my prince~” Rarity said fantasizing over her possible encounter with Prince Blue Blood.

“Heh, thanks girls, anyway, load up in the carriage, our E.T.A from here to Canterlot will easily be up to an hour or two so get settled in and enjoy the ride alright?” Syera told and everyone cheered with happiness and soon they all loaded in the apple cockpit while Spike and Syera were piloting this mice/horse drawn vehicle.

“Alright Syera, here we go, hyah!” Spike hit the throttle on the mice horses and they kicked into high gear as they trotted along up the trail to the city of Canterlot.

“Man, can’t wait to get home, this is gonna fun I hope.” Syera told as she sat next to Spike.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to hang with all you guys when we get the chance, I swear this will be the best night ever!” Spike told smiling.

After the next hour or so the sky above was soon replaced, from Celestia’s Sun and Luna’s Moon. Syera looked at the starry night above them and saw just how beautiful it was. The saiyan wondered how Luna was doing and see how she was coming along. Maybe she was doing just right with settling in again since she became her original self after Nightmare Moon was dealt with.

“Hey Syera, eyes front. Were almost there.” Spike told as she saw the saiyan staring into space.

“Eh? Oh right.” Syera said as she shrugged off her thoughts of what lies ahead of them and focused on what was in front of them now. They were now coming over at the end of the mountain trail and soon they saw the castle town before them. Twilight and the others were talking to each other for the majority of the ride but soon the chatter became ecstatic when Syera and Spike spoke through a small window in the carriage behind them about that they’re coming up on the city as they speak.

Right after entering the city, they soon come across the royal palace where the Gala was taking place, and it seemed to be going well so far. All that Spike and Syera had to do was park their carriage.

“Alright, here we are. At the Gala~” Syera spoke as she hopped off the carriage to the side of it and opened the door for the six ponies, whom were all dressed up and looking classy as all can be.

“Whoa! You all look... amazing” Spike complimented on the ponies’ dresses and how fabulous they all appeared on this fine night, hoping to be on of their best thus far.

“I can't believe we're finally here. With all that we've imagined, the reality of this night is sure to make this... The Best Night Ever!” Twilight spoke with high hopes.

“Yeah, let’s make the best of it to make sure it is!” Syera spoke as she crossed her arms and saw the royal doors open before them and many other pony's entered along with them. They marched high and proud and soon once they all made it to the entrance, they showed their tickets to the royal guards, and the night would get even more interesting since they, the six ponies and Saiyan warrior have arrived.

“Yeah! This is gonna be the best night ever. You know why? 'Cause we're all gonna spend time at the Gala to... gether.” Spike spoke too soon since it was just him and Syera standing at the front entrance since the others scattered like mice going after some cheese before the poor dragon could finish. “Or not…” He huffed which is when Syera kneeled down.

“Its ok Spike, if anything. We’ll all meet up sooner or later tonight, and I know once we do, we’ll rock the boat off this place.” Syera told clenching her fist high and proud.

“Ho ahh to that Syera.” Spike told raising his fist as well. “Anyway… I guess we should split up to cover what’s going on here?” the little purple dragon suggested.

“Yeah, I suppose. If anything I’m gonna wander, maybe see the others and what they’re doing. Maybe even mingle with some of the classy higher up folks around. Ya know?” Syera smirked as they both laughed.

“Yeah, see you around Syera.” Spike then ran off to where it looked like the food was since the smell of a grand galloping feast was upon them. Syera couldn’t resist a meal but she decided to wait and mingle before stuffing her face. As the Saiyan wandered, it seemed pony's there were giving her extremely odd and surprised looks, some whispered amongst each other, saying things like.

“Is that the monkey girl Celestia took under her wing?” Some asked.

“I think so, wow, she is tall and look at her mane style, so spiky and yet… beautifully done. I want a manestyle like hers!” Soon later it seemed crowds upon crowds of pony's there seemed to want to talk and mingle with her. However Syera was getting a little too uncomfortable since some of them were getting a little too close. One of the unicorns even used their magic to grasp her tail on occasion.

“Oh by stars, your tail is so divine yet adorable.” One complimented.

“I try to keep it that way thanks.” Syera took her tail back in her grasp and she wrapped it around her waistline, and it seemed like her kimono dress had a special type of belt. But in reality it was just her tail. Though soon after escaping the crowds, she found herself outside in the gardens.

“Hmm? I wonder if Fluttershy is around here?” Syera asked as she wandered quietly through the night and starry bed gardens surrounding the castle. Eventually she came across a familiar silhouette that appeared to be the timid yellow pegasus she knew all too well.

“Fluttershy.” Syera spoke as she walked towards the yellow pegasus.

“Syera, fancy seeing you in the gardens, what brings you here?” Fluttershy asked as she observed some of the animals from a distance.

“Just decided to wander, I might head back inside soon but I was hoping to see you around here. How’s the search for rare exotic animals?” Syera asked crossing her arms.

“Oh great! Look over there.” She pointed a hoof forward, across the path they were on behind some bushes and trees. There were many varieties of birds, monkeys even, as well as some other mammals. “I see a whole lot of Toucans as well as a few Spider Monkeys, for some reason they remind me of you, how free they are in nature and how gentle they appear to be, just like you. You maybe strong and brave but you seem so gentle that you wouldn’t even hurt a butterfly, Its one of the reasons I feel so safe in your presence Syera.” Fluttershy complimented, which then caused the two to embrace for a moment.

“Thank you Fluttershy, and I’m glad you feel that way, because I will try my hardest that it stays that way.” Syera told as they broke their brief hug. “Anyway, I think I’m gonna wonder more to see what the others are doing.” Syera waved goodbye for now to her timid pegasus friend and walked off back in the castle. Only to stumble upon what seemed like another open area, she then smelled the sweet and cinnamon filled apple treats that seemed to be… yes, Applejack’s stall!

However, before Syera approached, she saw Applejack make one of her first purchase. Funny enough it happened to be one of the wonderbolts.

“Heh, well I guess everypony craves pie once in a while.” Syera said as she observed.

“Howdy, partner! You hungry?” Applejack as the wonderbolt, I believe it was Soarin. He is said to be infamous for liking Apple Pies


“As a horse!” He responded with his bits in hoof and the hunger in his eyes as he looked at all her treats.


“Well, what'cha hankering for? Caramel apple? Apple pie? Apple fritter? Apple fries?” She asked, but once she mentioned Apple Pie, she had him hooked.


“I'll take that big apple pie!” He told as he tossed about 7 bits down for it, and Applejack delivered his pie to him and he happily trotted away with it.


“Well, thank you kindly for your business, sir! Yee-haw! In the first minute, I made my first sale. Just like I expected.” Applejack said happily.

“Indeed, I can assume business is gonna go swell eh Applejack?” Syera asked as she approached the country mare at her stall of work as of now in the gala.

“You bet, I just hope it gets better. Anyway, enough about this, how’s the gala treating ya Syera?” Applejack asked her saiyan friend.

“Eh, it's alright here I guess. To be honest earlier I did get surrounded by a bunch of ponies who happened to recognize me, must’ve seen me here in Canterlot or some of them saw me in Cloudsdale that one time with Rainbow Dash. Speaking of her, you do realize you sold a pie to Soarin, one of the wonderbolts right?” Syera asked.

“I didn’t notice that was Soarin, All I know that wonderbolt was hungrier than Big Mac at a stuff the heads contest. Wow, ain't that something.” Applejack said impressed she sold her products to a celebrity.

“Either way that was damn impressive, if anything I’m gonna tail him to see if there are more of them here. Maybe even see Spitfire if I get the chance, as well as Rainbow Dash, she definitely wanted to see them too. Oh and before I forget.” Syera then reached up and flipped three bits out into Applejack’s pouch where her money stash would be for tonight’s profit. “I’ll take an Apple Fritter please.”

“Coming right up partner.” Applejack told as she gave the saiyan a fritter. “Thanks for the business Syera. But seriously, I’m your friend, if you wanted one on the house ya could’ve asked”. Applejack told.

“Nah, I wanted to help out the cause on your barn to be honest, as well as that hip for Granny Smith and that plow for Big Mac. Anyway, thanks. See you around” Syera told as she munched on her freshly baked Apple Fritter.

As she tailed Soarin’s energy, she came across one of the main halls where a lot of pony's mingled and such. As she scanned the room, she saw Soarin, still with his pie in his possession. He met with Soarin and it looked like a few other Wonderbolts. They were talking but all of a sudden. Soarin dropped his pie, Syera was about to react but then a blue blur came across to him first and his pie was safe, in the possession of non-other than Rainbow Dash herself.

“My pie! You saved it. Thanks.” Soarin thanked the blue pegasus.


“Hey, no prob.” Rainbow Dash told as she gave the stallion his pie back.

“Hey! I know you. You're the pony that saved us in Cloudsdale and won The Best Flyer Competition, also didn’t you and your friend save us from that freefall after we got knocked Silly from that one frilly mare with the butterfly wings?” Spitfire asked as she recognized Rainbow Dash from that competition.


“Hay yeah! Name's Rainbow Dash. And the friend who helped save you guys was my great Saiyan friend Syera.” She smiled.

“Well, Rainbow Dash. Looks like your skills saved us again. Oh, well, at least they saved Soarin's apple pie.” Spitfire chuckled.

“Mm~ yeah” Soarin said in between feasting on his delicious Apple Pie.

It was then Syera decided to step forward and reveal herself to Rainbow Dash and the Wonderbolts.

“Heya Rainbow Dash, I see you’re mingling well with these guys.” Syera said as she crossed her arms.

“Ah, you must be Syera. I have to say thanks again for saving us back in Cloudsdale during that whole incident.” Spitfire told as she stepped forward and raised a hoof up to Syera.

“It was my pleasure, nothing a little Kaioken couldn’t help solve along with Rainbow Dash’s Sonic Rainboom.” Syera told as she shook hand and hoof with Spitfire herself.

“Kaioken? What is that?” Spitfire asked.

“Well… its…” Syera was about to explain what it was. Though Spitfire noticed that it seemed kinda private so she decided to do this.

“Hold that thought, how about you and Rainbow Dash come hang and mingle with us in our private corner for a little bit and we can talk away there. It seems a bit noisy here.” Spitfire offered.

“Oh hell yeah! I mean… It would be our honor.” Syera told as she bowed formally towards them.

“Heh, you can cut the formalities if anything Syera, were all brothers and sisters here right? You can act the way you would towards us as you would others.” Spitfire told as she gestured a hoof for Syera and Rainbow Dash to follow them. It was then the two friends looked at each other and squealed and joy and said to each other.

“We’re hanging with the Wonderbolts! Yeah, Ooh yeah!” They sung and danced, which cause Spitfire to chuckle as she looked back at them. After the two friends stopped fangirling over getting the chance to have a one on one chill session with the wonderbolts, they arrived in their specific VIP corner of the gala. There were couches set up for them and a lineup of drinks.

“Now this is a place to hang!” Rainbow Dash complimented. Once situated, Soarin, Spitfire as well as Rainbow Dash and Syera and a few other wonderbolts who were still around chilled and drank, as well as crack a few jokes about their show and routine. As well as show a few stories.

“And Cloudchaser was all like ‘Hey that was extremely dangerous! Let’s Run the test again!’ Which caused all of us to question her judgement but she pulled through. and when she did, she screamed ‘That was awesome!’ which caused everypony there to die laughing.” Spitfire told as she flew above explaining the story. Syera laughed at the story as did Rainbow Dash.

“Man, that does sound dangerous but oh so awesomely cool! I do hope to join you guys one day and become a wonderbolt.” Rainbow Dash told.

“Keep honing your skills Dash, and I’m sure you’ll make the cut and most importantly, follow not only your gut instincts, follow your heart, cause you gotta a lot of potential.” Spitfire told.

“Yeesh, when’d you get so cheesy Cap?” Soarin joked around with Spitfire. Who nudged him with a hoof and told.

“Hey, being an inspiration to this little pony, besides. She has potential and I can see clearly where her loyalty lies. Using that as motivation is a strong attribute.” Spitfire explained.

“Yeah, I have to agree Spitfire. Rainbow Dash does indeed have great potential, surely seeing or… at least hearing what she did at the Young Flyer’s Competition surely is stuff of legend but seriously, you know what they say about em. Sometimes… they’re true and I can see you as well as I are in a presence of one.” Syera told as she looked at Rainbow Dash.

“Awh shucks… I’m not that good, I know I’m awesome beyond anything but… I’m not the greatest, but thanks for thinking so Syera.” Rainbow Dash told with a blush towards the Saiyan.

“Well, if Syera believes you are awesome just as much as you do or even more, I can vouch for her claim.” Spitfire told believing the words of the kind courageous Saiyan.

“Yeah! It did save the pie I had earlier, your awesomeness I mean.” Soarin told which caused everypony there to laugh.

“Yeah, I suppose it did.” Rainbow Dash said after laughing with them. “Oh but seriously, as you can tell. Syera here is also awesome! You should see some of the cool tricks she can do and abilities she has!” Rainbow Dash pointed out.

“Oh? Like what?” Spitfire asked.

“Well for one, she can transform!” Rainbow Dash explained, which caused a chuckle to come from Syera as the saiyan then downed her drink and stand up before them.

“Is this true Syera? You can transform?” Spitfire asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes I can, actually I never knew I could honestly and when I did do so I barely could hold the form. But now… I have a firm grasp on it to where I can do it at my own accord.” Syera told widening her stance.

“Can we see an example?” Soarin asked as he, Rainbow Dash and Spitfire waited for the saiyan to demonstrate.

“Alright, hold onto your flanks cause this’ll be one heck of a doozy as Pinkie would put it.” Syera told as her smirk expression turned into a serious one as she then gritted her teeth and clenched her fists and soon an outburst of energy came flowing out of her in a quick golden glowing aura surrounding her, changing her eyes into the cyan blue and her beautiful silky yet spiky black hair into a golden blonde color.

“Whoa… what happened!? Your hair Syera!” Spitfire was shocked as well as Soarin.

“Heh, it's part of the transformation” Syera told as she calmed her aura and her hair become a bright blonde from a golden yellow.

“What is this called?” Soarin asked still in shock while Rainbow Dash cracked a smile at their reactions.

“To be honestly sure, I never would have learned the name of this if it weren’t for Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia was originally going to tell me when I was ready but… it was too late when the Mare in the Moon showed upon us earlier than expected. Also this transformation was said to be lost to my people for nearly 1000 years up till now… The name of this transformation is called Super Saiyan. And for good reason too. This form gives my natural energy that I have worked hard to achieve a 50x boost towards my strength, speed and reflexes. Even now, I can feel everything going on the room. Like Rarity passing by with… Prince Blueblood?” Syera explained but she was shocked to find out that Rarity actually was with the Prince of her dreams.

“Wow, that is really impressive Syera. I wish I could do that with my hair, just change it whenever I wanted, as well as the boost increase of strength, speed and reflexes, mostly the speed and reflexes. But yeah awesome!” Spitfire told as she clapped her hooves as did Soarin and all the other wonderbolts who were around who witnessed it.

“I told you it was awesome!” Rainbow Dash told as she clapped too.

“Say, if anything after the Gala, were having an after party to celebrate our successes this month, just to ease off some stress and such, you two wanna join us?” Spitfire asked Rainbow Dash and Syera. The two friends looked at each other and smirked and nodded yes.

“That sounds amazing!” They both shouted.

“I knew you’d say that, ok so here’s the address, and don’t worry, it's still here in Canterlot, just its being held at our our training grounds here it’s gonna be cool. Hope you two can make it.” Spitfire told as she did hope the two would make it.

“You bet!” Rainbow Dash told

“Absolutely, besides I could use the extra stress reliever of a goodtime” Syera told with a smirk as she eyed Spitfire and Soarin in the eyes.

“Alright, I hope to see you there. Still wanna chill with us? Cause if you wanna see what’s going on at the rest of the gala you can.” Spitfire winked at Syera, who winked back.

“Heh, yeah. Anyway yeah I think I’m gonna explore some more. So Rainbow Dash, you sticking with them?” Syera asked as she was about to leave.

“Hay yeah, I’m gonna mingle with em a bit more. See ya!” Rainbow told as she hoof-bumped Syera’s fist and the Saiyan parted ways with Rainbow as well as the other wonderbolts as she parted ways with them for now, Syera wondered what this after party was gonna be like, though before she officially got out of sound distance for them speaking. Syera heard what sounded like something along the lines of “I can’t wait to have some of that” from Spitfire. Syera kinda blushed and puckered her lips but… shrugged it off momentarily later.

It was then she saw Rarity later with what seemed to be her Prince. However once Syera laid eyes on him, she knew right away who it was and… by Celestia she knew Rarity can do better. “Hey! Rarity! Wait up!” Syera called out.

The elegant unicorn turned to look behind her before smiling brightly. “Oh Syera, darling it's good to see you’re around still.” However there seemed to be some tension between Syera and Prince Blueblood. They eyed each other with serious looks, however Rarity decided to break the tension.

“Um Darling, can we maybe speak in private. I’ll be back my prince.” Rarity told as she used her magic to take Syera’s hand and lurch her away from Blueblood and they talked in a corner that wasn’t earshot of Blueblood.

“Syera what is wrong with you?! I’m finally with the prince of my dreams, and you come over and eye him down with that serious expression on your mug?!” Rarity told with a bit of an angry tone.

“Rarity I’m sorry, but seriously, he is your prince? I’ll have you know as of now I do not like the idea of you being around him. And I say this with good reason.” Syera told as she crossed her arms.

“And what reason would that be dear, please tell me.” Rarity told putting on of her front hooves to her side.

“Well for one” Syera began to explain to Rarity a brief history with her and the Prince. “I grew up here in Canterlot and I did a lot of things here in the Castle and you know what, he happened to be there too, and granted, I wasn’t as strong as I am now as then so you know what happened. I was bullied by him, a great deal, and of course Princess Celestia had to pull us apart before I beat him to a pulp, at first I tried to ignore him… he’d slap me around, call me by racial slurs and names. I wasn’t having it, so this one time he even made my nose bleed from decking me in the face after I said a snide remark about him. Since I wasn’t careful, I had my guard down and it hurt… which then in turn really made my blood boil to no end I nearly killed him at that one point after I blacked out. To be honest, I am not sure to this day, but Celestia seemed very mad at me when she gave me a punishment, but she felt a lot of relief and stress gone when he was taught a lesson. Still, I to this day hate his guts, but that’s me. If you wanna be with this loser you can. I’m not stopping you, maybe he’ll treat you differently than me.” Syera told, however Rarity looked at him, he gave a cheeky smile, Rarity then looked back at her saiyan friend.

“Ok you know what, I will admit he is a little difficult to cope with but… I want to give him a chance, and if he treats a lady like me, he’s gonna bit of a hoof shower coming his way. But really darling, don’t worry. What could possibly go wrong?” Rarity asked as she then proceeded to trot back over to Blueblood. All that Syera could do was just sigh and smile. But Prince Blueblood had the nerve to look back at the Saiyan with a messy look on his face. Which is when Syera squinted her eyes and gave him a bit of a frown while flipping him off with her middle finger the walked the opposite way.

“Hmm… I wonder what Pinkie Pie is doing.” Syera asked as she walked the hallways of the castle. More ponies had noticed her and were whispering to each other about her as she passed, but she got out of dodge before more of them got bold and cornered her. However, one of the halls had Music going and it sounded pretty classy. So Syera decided to peek inside to see what was what. And almost instantly, she saw her Pink pony friend. However it looked like she was doing something with the musicians, speaking to them about something. So Syera decided to enter and get in the crowd crossing her arms.

“C'mon, everypony! I know what will make you shake those groove-thangs! Ooo! Syera, just in time! Come on stage with me. I need you to dance and sing with me.” Pinkie told as the crowd then looked at the Saiyan in the crowd who then sighed and smiled.

“Alright Pinkie, what are we singing and dancing to?” Syera asked as she had a microphone in her hand as Pinkie had her’s on a stand she held onto next to her saiyan friend.

“Simply this” Pinkie then started the song. “You reach your right hoof in, You reach your right hoof out, You reach your right hoof in. And you shake it all about, You do the Pony Pokey meeting lots of folks with clout.” Pinkie started with and Syera followed her movements. It felt so childish but with Pinkie, what isn’t. Plus it was adorable.


“That's what I'm talking about! You step your left hoof in, You pull it right back out, You step your left hoof in, But you better help him out.” Pinkie pointed to one of the gentlecolts in the crowd, some seemed to be having a groove but not everypony however and they just watched.


You do the Pony Pokey but should find a different route, That's what it's all about,You kick your back left in, You pull your back left out, You reach your back left in, Just be brave and have no doubt, You do the Pony Pokey feeling like you're gonna pout.” Pinkie sung some more, however Syera was getting an odd feeling that some mischief was gonna happen soon. Don’t know when but her gut was telling her soon. However the song continued.


That's what I'm singing about! You tilt your head in, You tilt your head out, You tilt your head in, Then you shake it all about, You do the Pony Pokey even though your date's a lout,You're better off without.” Pinkie’s words were really speaking to Syera, almost if it is describing simultaneous events that are unfolding while they perform on that stage.

“Weird…” Syera mumbled to herself.


“You stomp your whole self in, You stomp your whole self out, You stomp your whole self in,And you stomp yourself about, You do the Pony Pokey and you give a little shout-”


“COME OUT!” a voice shouted what sounded like Fluttershy, Syera heard it clear as day since there was little noise except for the music and Pinkie singing. Though the song was drawing near an end.

That's what I'm talking about, You do the Pony Pokey, You do the Pony Pokey, You do the Pony Pokey, And that's what it's all about, Yeah!” And with that done and done, Pinkie finished her song with Syera. However, the reaction from the crowd was sorta not what Pinkie had hoped for when one of the mares from the crowd spoke up.

“Young lady, this is not that kind of party.” She told Pinkie, which kinda made Syera chuckle and rub the back of her head.


“Ohhhhhh... They don't want a party Syera.” Pinkie told the Saiyan who was quite embarrassed.

“Yeah, I kinda figured that but it was worth a try” Syera told still chuckling a little, however Pinkie still persisted.

“It was, but all I realized is that… These ponies want a paaartay!” Pinkie told which is when she took things to the extreme.

“Oh dear, what do you have in mind to get these ponies to paaartay?!” Syera asked a bit intrigued since it could make this formal gathering a little less… formal and more freestyle. Pinkie then told Syera to get a turntable system and start mixing some beats together. The Saiyan didn’t know a thing about mixing or doing any kind of turntable stuff, but she did see some stuff from DJ Pon3 a couple months back when she went to one of her performances over in Manhattan, if she can just remember her style.

“Aha! that’s it!” Syera gave the thumbs up to Pinkie as the saiyan got on her earphones and she put on some glasses that resembled DJ Pon3’s.

“Alright Syera, drop that beat!” Pinkie told as Syera then gave a nod and mixed it up on the turntables, she did the best she could and it seemed to be working. “Come on, everypony! You wanted a partay? Now it's paaartaaay! Yeah! Uh! Now that's a beat, yeah! Uh! C'mon, dance! Yeah, woohoo!” Pinkie screamed out as she danced around the room with multiple pony's, and if and only if it can get any better than this and it is, since Applejack seemed to have whipped up a concoction of a cake that seemed to from the party, just… mixed with her Apple Products, Syera saw it and it looked delicious.


“Okay, all you high-class ponies. Here's a highfalutin apple cake for your hoity-toity taste buds.” Applejack told as she wheeled the delicacy in, When Syera saw it she left her DJ setup and just played a beat.

“Oh wow! that looks great AJ, how’d you come up with this so fast?” Syera asked as she looked at it in awe.

“Heh, sometimes you gotta improvise I’ll say. Wanna try a piece?” Applejack asked.

“Oh yeah, definitely a good size piece please.” Syera cut herself one with her ki beam that came out her finger and got a slice in her palm and ate it. Licking her lips as she was done.

“Wow that… great! You pony's gotta try this!” Syera told, however before they could…

“Stage dive!” Pinkie then took a serious leap off the stage that had the DJ set and seriously leaped downward, however the cake that Applejack wheeled in broke her fall, however a lot of it splattered near Rarity and Prince Blueblood. However the cowardly backboned Prince used Rarity as a shield for the cake fodder and oh by Celestia’s will that was a grave mistake.

“You, sir, are the most uncharming prince I have ever met! In fact, the only thing royal about you is that you are a royal pain!” Rarity told him with a serious angry tone as she was covered in cake, her dress nearly ruined.


“Ewww… stay back! I just had myself groomed!” The prince pleaded as he was backed into a door by Rarity.


“Ha! Ya afraid to get dirty?!” Rarity asked as she then shook herself of most of the cake which landed all over on the spoiled brat of a Prince, he shrieked and soon took off running.

“Well… that was dramatic” Syera said as she enjoyed another slice of the cake before it got ruined. However the whimpering Prince stumbled backwards on the ground and the vibration of his fall made the statue of Princess Celestia start to lose balance and was about to fall. However when it did it seemed Rainbow Dash felt heroic and decided to catch it before it did.

“Yes… w-whoa!!” She called out but before she could boast, she sorta lost balance.

“Whoa! Rainbow Dash careful! balance your weight towards me I’ll catch it!” Syera told her but it was too much since the blue pegasus pony in question stumbled into the nearby pillars knocking them down one by one. Luckily everypony backed away in time and soon the dust settled. leaving a mess of rubble and debris.

“You ok Dash?” Syera asked as she lifted the statue of her friends back.

“Yeah… just glad nopony got harmed during this stupid stunt I just pulled…” She told a bit discouraged.

“Oh come now, it wasn’t that bad, if anything I’m impressed by your strength alone to hold that thing on your back.” The saiyan then proceeded to put the statue back while Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle both entered the hall after hearing the commotion.

“Well, It can’t get any worse…” Twilight spoke out as she looked at the mess before her. however as she said that, the ground began to shake and a nearby door slammed open and a stampede of animals came rushing in and appeared Fluttershy behind them, she was… very tattered and roughed up to say the least and she seemed to be very angry.

“You’re… GOING TO LOVE MEEEE!!!!” She screamed and soon the rampaging animals came rushing into the castle. Syera however stayed completely still as everypony else panicked and ran to safety. Twilight was told to run by the Princess and so the purple unicorn gave a whistle to the others to clear out. However Celestia stayed behind it seemed, she was wondering what the Saiyan was about to do. Syera then closed her eyes and the glow from her aura appeared, it seemed the animals that were raging around seemed to calm quickly, soon she extended her arms out and a few birds landed on them, she then lifted upwards and then pointed her right index finger towards the door where they came from so they’d go back outside. And once the room settled she gave a soft exhale of air out as the room settled and she came down to the ground and looked around.

However she didn’t notice Princess Celestia observing her until she spoke up from behind her.

“Hey, how did you do that my little saiyan?” Celestia asked a bit intrigued, the saiyan turned around to face her.

“I… honestly don’t know, I just focused on what was going on and remedied the mess at hoof, and so I did… I just remembered back to your training, always keep a calm mind even in the most dangerous of situations.” Syera told as she crossed her arms still looking around the room at the mess around them, then she smiled.

“Heh, this will definitely be a night to remember” She chuckled.

“Indeed, I will say this. I’m glad you, Twilight, Spike and your friends could come, this has been one of the most interesting and yet… Fun Grand Galloping Galas I’ve ever experienced.” Celestia told happily.

“Wait… Seriously Princess?” Syera asked confused.

“Yes, now let’s find Twilight and the others, I want to thank them as well.” Princess Celestia told.

“Hmm.. hold onto me then Princess, I think I know where to find them.” Syera told as she had two fingers up to her forehead and concentrated. As Celestia placed a hoof on her shoulder, the saiyan smirked as she got a lock on to their position.

“Ok, here we go.” They used Instant Transmission to teleport to where Twilight and the others were at, Donut Joe’s place where Spike was bound to head to.

And within a few moments they were in front of the donut shop, it seems that Syera was able to be more precise when using the ability. And so the princess of the sun and the saiyan warrior approached and entered the place of business. Looking to their left and seeing the six ponies as well as spike talking and laughing about the experience of tonight.

“That sounds like the worst night ever!” Spike spoke up, it seemed Twilight and the others told him about it and they all laughed while saying.

“It was!” however after the laughter settled, Twilight spoke up.

“I just hope Princess Celestia isn't upset with us for ruining the Gala.” She told, which is then Syera spoke up.

“Well if you wish to find out, ask her yourself sis.” Syera told with a smile and they all turned around shocked and surprised to not only see Syera, but the princess right next to her.

“Princess Celestia! Syera!” They all shouted as they saw the two before them.


“I have to agree with Syera, and to completely honest my little ponies. That was the best Grand Galloping Gala ever!” She exclaimed which shocked them all to no end and they looked at each other as Syera and the princess got up to the table and joined the rest, Joe brought over a few donuts.

“On the house.” He told.

“Thanks Joe, you’re the best.” Syera told thanking the donut master.

“Anytime Syera, as for you too Princess.” He bowed and went back behind the counter to do business with others that came in this late.

“Pardon me, Princess, but tonight was just awful”. Twilight told which is when the princess just laugh then told.

“Oh, Twilight. The Grand Galloping Gala is always awful.” Which shocked everypony there.


“It is?” They all asked.


“It is, That is why I was thrilled you were all attending. I was hoping you could liven things up a bit. And while the evening may not have gone as you planned, I'm sure you'll agree that in the end it didn't turn out so bad for this group of friends.” She told however Syera was chuckling under her breath.

“You're right, Princess. Friends have a way of making even the worst of times into something pretty great.” Twilight had spoken, next was Rainbow Dash.


“Ho Yeah! Hanging out with friends!” She exclaimed followed by Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie


“Talking!” Fluttershy told.


“Laughing!” Pinkie exclaimed happily.


“You mean doing exactly what I wanted to do the whole time?” Spike asked smiling.

“Pretty much Spike yeah.” Syera told smiling as she enjoyed a donut.


“Yes indeed, Spike. Also… You were right.” Twilight admitted as well as the others did.


“As horrible as our night was…” Applejack started.


“...being together here has made it all better.” Rarity told with a small smile.


“In fact, it's made it…” Pinkie told which then in turn everypony there except Celestia spoke up


“...the best night ever!” They all shouted and had a hearty laugh. However when Syera looked out the donut shop windows, she knew that since they made it this far on this day, age and this beautiful glittering night, they knew that they would have many more ahead when together like this.

“Oh! I almost forgot!” Syera stood up from the table.

“What is it Syera?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Remember that wonderbolts after party Spitfire invited us too?” Syera asked which then made Rainbow Dash go completely wide mouth and jaw drop and then shriek in excitement.

“That’s right! That’s happening soon right!?” She exclaimed.

“Yeah! Oh and… Princess Celestia.” Syera asked as she was about to leave with Rainbow Dash.

“Yes my little Saiyan?” the royal princess asked.

“I just wanted to say this, Thank you, for inviting us to the Gala and being there for us even when times are dim such as this.” It was then the saiyan embraced the princess with a hearty hug, in turn the princess hugged back with love and affection as she lightly nuzzled Syera on the cheek. And once they unembraced, Syera then took off with Rainbow Dash.

“See ya’ll around, and Spike. Meet me later at the place I used to meditate at, I’m sure you’ll find it just fine.” She told and with that, Rainbow Dash and Syera took off in the night sky ready for this afterparty with the Wonderbolts at their private training grounds in Canterlot.

However once they landed there, they didn’t expect to walk in on what they saw.

“Uhh… Syera?” Rainbow asked in a bit of shock.

“Yeah Rainbow Dash…?” Syera asked just as shocked as her.

“Are we at the right after party?” The blue pegasus asked her as she looked the Saiyan in the eyes and then back in front of them.

“Oh Syera! Dash, you made it, so? Come on, follow me, I got a special plan for you two with me. And trust me, you’re gonna love it.” Spitfire told, this shocked the two.

And it was at this moment that Rainbow Dash and Syera knew, this was gonna be one hell of a night for not only their excitement drive, but their stamina drive as well for… intimacy.

PreviousChapters Next