• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: A Friendship Is Born Part 2/Save Equestria from Eternal Darkness!

Last time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan:

"Elements of Harmony? See: Mare in the Moon?"

"Mare in the moon? isn't that just an old ponies tale?"

"You, Syera and Spike are to oversee the Summer Sun Celebration preparations"

"and one more important Essential to do than just study"

"Make some friends!" Celestia ordered to Twilight Sparkle, Syera and Spike.

"Sounds easy enough I hope" Syera stated as they each met all of the main ponies in charge of the preparations.

"The night shall last, FOREVER AHAHAHAHA!!" Nightmare Moon has returned to Equestria!

"Nrrrrggg...YAAAHHHHHHGH!!!" With the anger and sadness of Celestia being locked away on the Moon, Syera has awakened the legendary power of her blood, She had become what Nightmare Moon foretold about her, a Super Saiyan!

"Find the Elements of Harmony! they're the key to stopping this and bringing Day back to the lands across Equestria! Please hurry!" Princess Luna told Syera when she gripped Nightmare Moons horn creating a link between them.

Now Twilight and Syera now search the library on where to find them!

Will they succeed or remain in darkness?

Find out, Now!

cue intro music - A Friendship is Born Part 2/Save Equestria from Eternal Darkness!:

"We...we gotta stop Nightmare...." Spike said as we tucked him to sleep since he was exhausted.

"You done enough Spike, rest. after all, you are a baby dragon after all." Twilight said to Spike as he passed out snoring the roof off.

"Come on! where is it!" Syera shouted while looking through all the books from the top shelf and bottom floating in the air.

"I don't know! ahh! how are we gonna stop Nightmare Moon without the elements of harmony?!" Twilight said but then all of a sudden, a Blue Pegasus we knew from earlier came in.

"And just what are the elements of harmony!? And how do you know about Nightmare Moon?! are you a spy!?" Rainbow Dash said getting in Twilight's face.

"Wait, you got it all wrong here, We~" Syera was cut off as Dash got in her face next.

"And you! just what in the hay was that back there! your hair turned gold and the ground shoke. And lightning was streaking all around and such! Are you some sort of alien that can affect the weather around them or something, whoa!" Rainbow was yanked down by Applejack and the others came in as well.

"Simmer down Dash, I don't think Twilight is a Spy, but I do seem ta believe ya with the alien thing with Syera, but they both seem to know what's going on. don't ya?" Applejack said while Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy entered as well and listened.

Twilight sighed and then proceeded to explain.

"Me as well as Syera read about the predictions of Nightmare Moon, and knew she would show up on this exact date and time of the thousandth year of the Summer Sun Celebration." She said to them and I finished the rest.

"And that there are these things called the Elements of Harmony, and they're said to be the only thing that can defeat her, but we don't know where they are or how to find them?! and I'm not sure if my New powers is enough to do it" I said while Powering down from Super Saiyan since it did take a lot of energy, but I think I can control it.

"Elements of Harmony, a reference guide" Pinkie said and Twilight bum rushed out of the way.

"How'd you find it?!" She said with confusion.

"♪It was under E!♪" Pinkie Pie sung to us as she did a cartwheel across the ground.

"Of course, why didn't I think of that" Syera facepalming herself as she didn't check the order of the books and just rushed the shelves earlier.

"Ok, it says the elements of Harmony consist of five major attributes. Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity and Loyalty. It also states there are two elements that are unknown, but when the five elements are activated, the sixth element should appear and the trigger of the sixth should trigger the seventh" Twilight stated and what said next seemed to make the others jump.

"It says the Elements are currently held in the old ancient Castle of the Two Royal Sisters. which is now located in....."

"The EVERFREE FOREST!" all of them screamed as we were at the edge of the forest.

"Hmm....I can sense Nightmare Moon is in there somewhere along with other life signs." Syera spoke as she got a feel of all the raw energy within the forest itself.

"Wee! let's go!" Pinkie said as she hopped into the forest.

"Wait! I think its best if me and Syera do this alone" Twilight said.

"Sorry Sugarcube, but no way. even Syera said her new powers aren't enough to stop Nightmare Moon." Applejack stated.

"So like it or not Darling, were going too." Rarity stated walking it with the others.

"Yeah! I'd never leave a friend hanging, it will be a piece of cake! " Rainbow Dash said entering the Forest as well.

"Looks like we got real friends, great." Syera told smiling, crossing her arms and following them in the depths of these black and darken woods of Everfree.

"Especially since Dashie said there might be a piece of cake in there!" Pinkie stated and Syera as well as Twilight just gave her a confused look.

"What? Cake is awesome!" She said hopping in the forest.

Twilight sighed and followed onward, sticking close and hearing all of the commotion in the forest of animals and such.

"My, this place is just.....odd" Syera spoke out as she got a feel of the place. Looking around as the forest came to life at such a darken hour.

"I know, most folk stay away from here since they say it doesn't seem to work with the rest of Equestria" Applejack stated.

"And....what happened to the ponies who did come here?" Fluttershy said real frightened.

"No...pony...knows...." Dash said with a smirk creeping out of the shadows all monocle like.

"Rainbow Quit it" Applejack said as we neared a cliff edge, a long way down added on top of that. Syera could see the castle from there on the ridge so they we're indeed going the right direction.

"Why does...no pony know...." Pinkie asked hugging Fluttershy in fear.

"Because....those who came in here....have never.....RETURNED" As Rainbow said that, the ground beneath us crumbled into a rock slide with me, Dash and Flutters flying up.

"Twilight!" Syera shouted, rushing to her as Fluttershy got Pinkie and Rarity.

"Oh dear oh dear!" Fluttershy shrieked as she caught hold of Pinkie and Rainbow Dash caught Rarity.

"Ahh! no! no!" Twilight screamed out as she nearly fell off the cliff edge.

"Hold on! Imma coming" Applejack said while helping out Twilight.

"Applejack! what do I do?!" Twilight said in fear of falling.

Syera waved to AJ signaling she'll catch her when she releases her from the edge. AJ looked at her and confirmed.

"Let go" Applejack said bluntly but....Honestly.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Twilight said.

"No ah ain't, I telling you the honest truth, if you let go, everything is gonna be alright" she said with a smile reassuring Twilight.

Twilight shed a tear and trusted her and let go.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!" She screamed, Syera was Swift and sweeped up her and caught her in her strong saiyan arms.

"I'm here sis" cooing softly the Saiyan told to Twilight as she had caught her and hugged her reassuringly as they landed on the ground.

"Oh Syera!" Twilight hugged her back so tightly and shed a few tears.

"You saved me" She said as she hugged her Saiyan sister tightly, soon their companions had came down to join the two.

"You should Thank not only me, but Applejack for reassuring you." Syera smiled as she looked over at Applejack whom smiled back.

"Yes, thank you Applejack" Twilight said as she went out my arms and hugged her.

"Anything for a friend sugarcube" She returned the hug to Twilight.

"Ok, the castle isn't far now, from what I saw from that ridge. just southeast of here." Syera stated to them and waved an arm to signal to follow swiftly.

"Alright, let's go" Twilight said but all of a sudden they heard a loud roar, and it was close.

"That doesn't sound good...." Syera said turning around and saw this creature that looked like a Lion and Scorpion Mixed.

"A Manticore!" Fluttershy screamed.

"Spread out!" Syera and the others scattered apart a little to deal with it. it first approached Rarity but she bucked him in the chin.

"Hya! take that you ruffian!" She said then it roared in her face causing her hair to frizz up and go straight back.

"Ahhh! my hair! ahhhh!" She said running away as the Manticore Growled.

"Yeehaw! ride em!" Applejack then began to ride it on its back but it bucked her off.

"Wait" I heard Fluttershy say but ignored it

"Whoa! all yours partner" She said to Dash while in the air.

"I'm on it!" Dash said rushing it and spinning circles around the Manticore trying to make it confused but it failed as it flicked its tail knocking Dash silly.

"Ok! enough!" Syera told as she readied herself in a fighting stance but felt something nibble at her tail and it got her attention so she turned back at her tail and saw Fluttershy had it in her mouth. With the saiyan's attention grabbed, Fluttershy got asked

"Hmm? what is it Fluttershy" Syera got on a knee, hearing her out.

"Well....its just that we don't need to use violence to solve this, I can see the Manticore isn't furious at us, but just in pain defending itself." She stated and that made sense since the creature didn't seem to be in an aggressive state of mind, but in pain.

"I see, what do we do?" Syera asked as Fluttershy then whispered in her ear what to do and the saiyan nodded.

Next thing that happens is the others start to charge it all at once in a battle formation.

"Wait!!" Fluttershy screamed and the others stopped and approached the Manticore with a smile, it roared and was about to swipe her away but then.

"Shh....its ok" she said showing it affection and it stopped and calmed down then showed her its paw, it seemed he had a nasty thorn in it.

"Oh you poor thing, you got a nasty big thorn in your paw, here. this might sting a little." She said pulling it out with her teeth and it roared in pain as it came out and it grabbed her.

"Fluttershy!" the others screamed but Syera stopped them.

"Wait! stop!" The saiyan ordered as they all saw what was really going on. The manticore was like a little kitty and it was licking and purring Fluttershy with love and compassion for pulling the thorn out.

"Hehe, you're just a little kitty at heart huh? yes you are." She said cooing the manticore and Syera, Twilight as well as the others all slipped past it quietly and soon it let her go and left.

"How did you know?" Twilight asked Fluttershy who had her hair curved backwards by the Manticore's loving licks.

"I didn't really, I just guessed and decided it couldn't hurt to show a little Kindness" Shy said with a smile as she walked to join us.

"Ok, lets get going girls" Syera told leading the pack ahead to the castle. However down the path they chose, all of a sudden it got really musky and hard to see.

"Ugh....all this mugginess is messing with my complexion" Rarity complained to us.

"Hmm? I got something. Ha! Yraaagh!" With a flash of gold, Syera had gone Super Saiyan which created a glow of light for them to see.

"Ah, much better darling thank you." Rarity said thanking the Saiyan for her super powered up golden light source.

"So awesome, I wish I could do that. what's called again?" Rainbow asked aweing her appearance.

"I think its called Super Saiyan, Nightmare Moon stated that to me when I transformed, otherwise I don't know much else, other than I can feel this transformation makes me a lot stronger than my normal state." Syera explained in a slightly deeper voice as it seemed to affect how aggressive she can be. Though they were all caught off guard when they all heard a scream from Fluttershy.

"What is it Fluttershy? Ahhh!" Twilight said as they all looked and screamed as the appearance of the trees seemed to depict evil and scary faces.

Syera didn't scream since they were just trees, nothing really scary just they look like it but whatever and it seemed Pinkie agreed with her by showing her expression of laughter at one of them and mocking them with her giggles and funny faces depicting them.

"Pinkie Pie what are you doing?! run!" Twilight said to her but she giggled more.

"Oh girls....don't you see?" Pinkie stated and some music start to play that was, wait....music?

"When I was a little filly and the sun was going down..." Pinkie started singing.

"Tell me she's not..." Twilight said wondering if she really is.

"The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frown..."

"She is." Rarity said

"I'd hide under my pillow

From what I thought I saw

But Granny Pie said that wasn't the way

To deal with fears at all"

She sang as she bounced around us looking at her.

"Then what is?" Rainbow Asked her.

"She said, "Pinkie, you gotta stand up tall

Learn to face your fears

You'll see that they can't hurt you

Just laugh to make them disappear."

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" She laughed and the face on the tree disappeared causing the other ponies and saiyan to gasp in awe as they looked at it a little shocked from how it changed. Which in turned started into a trend of laughter from everypony there.

"So, giggle at the ghostly

Guffaw at the grossly

Crack up at the creepy

Whoop it up with the weepy

Chortle at the kooky

Snortle at the spooky"

They all started to realize and started to laugh even harder at them.

"And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone and if he thinks he can scare you then he's got another thing coming and the very idea of such a thing just makes you wanna... hahahaha... heh..."

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuugh!"

"Hahahaha!!" Soon losing it all and couldn't hold back, all sorts of laughter took place, so hard they all fell on the ground laughing so hard and the faces on the trees all disappeared.

"Hehe...ahh..." Syera giggled softly at the end a bit more as she regained her composure with the others as they trecked forward, more giggling here and there followed.

Soon the saiyan came to a halt when they realized there was a raging river in front of em.

"Whoa! what's the hold up?" Rainbow said to the saiyan.

"We got a problem, look" Syera told and pointed forward. All six of them peaked out from behind her and saw the rivers currents were raging hard. and since not all of them can fly over, they needed to find an alternate way to cross.

"Hmm? how do we cross?" Pinkie asked.

"Hmm, I'm thinking, I'm thinking" Syera told holding a palm to her chin thinking but then all of a sudden they all heard what sounded like crying from the left side up the river.

Walking over to found the source of the water's commotion, and it was a giant purple serpant with a orange hair due and mustache, but it looked like his left part of his mustache was clipped and ruined.

"Um, excuse me sir, why are you crying?" Twilight asked him.

"Well I don't know....I was just here minding my own business when a purple blue mist came and cut my beautiful mustache!" he said throwing a serious fit and splashing us with water soaking us.

"Ugh....that's the problem?!" Rainbow said in an aggravated tone of annoyance.

"Why of course! how could you ignore a fashion problem such as this!" Rarity said to Dash as she stepped forward to the Serpent.

"I mean really darling, with his glamorous manicure" She complemented him.

"I know...." He said looking at his fingers and scales.

"And that fabulous hairstyle you have." She complemented again.

"Oh I know, I know..." The serpent said rubbing his hairdo style fixing it.

"All ruined without your glamorous mustache" Rarity said, great. she reminded him of his looks.

"Its all so true! I look hideous!" He said throwing another crying fit tantrum.

"I can't simply leave such a fashion combo go to waste, no sir!" Rarity screamed then all of a sudden ripped off one of the serpent's scales.

"Ow! why did you do that for!" He said tearing up then a cutting sound was heard but we looked away and heard the serpent sigh and fall to the ground like a drama queen.

"Rarity what are you- !?" Before Twilight could get the rest out, it happened.

Syera looked closer and saw that the Serpent wasn't hurt or cut when he fell over, instead Rarity cut her tail off!

"There you go darling" She said when she combined her tail with his cut mustache.

"Oah! my thank you! thank you so much! my mustache!" The Serpent cheered in joy.

"Ah, another deed satisfied, you're very welcome, you look fabulous." Rarity said with a smile.

"Oh Rarity, you're beautiful tail!" Twilight said in aweshock as it was super short now.

"You sure that was the right call to do Rarity, it's a shame to see your tail so short when it was so long and elegant" Syera mentioned as she looked at it a bit sadden that it's in the state it is, but it was put to a good cause.

"Oh don't worry my dears, short tails are in this season of fashion, besides it will grow back" She said with a smile but her whole demeanor seemed to show she was a little sad over the situation. It was then Syera noticed the water was calm and collected, stepping in the ankle deep water she motioned to the others and spoke

"Hey girls, we can cross now" Syera pointed out while walking in the shallow water but then the saiyan was suddenly lifted up in the air all of a sudden. "Whao!?" She gasped but then realized it was the serpant.

"Allow me" the serpent said raising her up in the air with his back in different humps and curves, in turn to help. Syera and the others jump and hop across to the otherside.

"Thank you kind Serpant." Syera said as well as the other girls said while crossing his back.

Waving goodbye to him, the gang proceeded to the castle of the two sisters which was now in view sight.

"Girls! we're almost there! whoa!" Twilight said but she almost fell of the edge of the cliff.

"What's with you and falling off cliffs today?" Rainbow Dash asked her while pulling her back up on her tail.

"Hmm? how are we all gonna cross when the bridge is out?" The saiyan asked putting her finger and thumb to her chin, however, Rainbow just nudged her to get her attention.

"Uh duh!" She said while wiggling her wings.

"Oah yeah, that's how!" Pinkie said as Rainbow flew down to grab the other end of the bridge and tied it over the side.

"Rainbow Dash......" A voice called out.

"Huh?! who's there?! come out so I can pound ya!" She threatened but three figures which turned out to be ponies, they wore dark jump suits and had blue hair with goggles of such. They looked similar to the wonderbolts, but what would a group like them being doing out here?

"We are the shadowbolts and we've been looking for a leader of our team, and we want that to be you Rainbow Dash" They said and Dash lit up in joy.

"What?! really, me?!" She said.

"Done! just let me get this first" Dash said about to tie the other end of the bridge to cross but the one got in the way.

"NO! its either them or us!" They spoke firmly, this caught Syera's attention that ticked her off, ready to fight but all of a sudden they crated a big mass of fog and what seemed to be a barrier. None of five other ponies or Syera couldn't see these Shadowbolts or Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow Dash!" The group called out to her.

"So what's it gonna be?" the one asked.

"Thank you" Rainbow said and they smiled evilly for a second.

"For the offer I mean, but my friends are way to awesome, thanks but no thanks" Rainbow said to them as she tied the other end of the bridge.

Frowning they stormed off and turned into a blue smoke, wait blue smoke? that must be Nightmare Moon! she must've been trying to separate them all this entire time!

"Yeah! Rainbow Dash!" The others cheered for her as the fog cleared and it showed her posing and smiling in front of us.

"I'd never leave my friends hanging, now lets go get those elements!" Rainbow told with a firm smile to the others whom followed.

The castle was enormous in size, it took some time to find the chamber where the elements were held.

"This place is massive, I wonder why the Two sisters left this place? Twilight, I think we should explore this place sometime after this over." Syera suggested.

"I agree with you there, I can't imagine how many books there are in this castle's library." Twilight spoke with an excited tone.

"ugh, books. Twilight you're such an egghead." Rainbow Dash pointed out with a laugh.

"Hey leave her alone, besides I dont mind a good tale from here and there, so reading isn't a bad thing Rainbow." Applejack told in defense of Twilight.

"While books are well, the decor of this place is old and so vintage, ahh I could go to work in here at restoring it all." Rarity pointed out as some of the banners that hung along the castle walls and even the ruggs beneath their hooves and toes for Syera's case.

"I wonder what goodies I could make in the castle's kitchen if it was restored! Oooo, cupcakes sound so good. And I wonder if this castle has one of those ominous Organs that can be played." Pinkie Pie seemed very focused on treats and Organs more than anything.

"I think we'll all have time to do so after we deal with Nightmare Moon, sound good?" Syera asked the others as they came upon a hall which the book mentioned.

"Mhm!" They told in response as they entered inside the hall of elements. Inside was what seemed like just a statue that indicated the symbol of each element. Only there were five, Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Loyalty, Generosity. Where are the sixth and seventh hidden elements?

"Ok so are these it?" Syera asked Twilight to confirm that's what they need to find and if so, wondered what comes next.

"Confirmed what I saw in the book. Alright, It said in a spark of sorts should ignite the elements. I'll try to make it happen with an activation spell the book told me." Twilight said focusing as her horn started to glow.

"Come on ya'll, she's need some time and space to work" Applejack said as she and the other ponies went into another part of room and looked around, meanwhile Syera stayed by Twilight to make sure it works.

"Huh?!" Twilight said as a black mist surround us and then took the elements.

"The Elements!" Syera and Twilight screamed and hopped into whatever this mist was and was transported into another part of the castle.

"What the? where are we?" Rubbing her head, Syera looked around before turning around as she heard Laughter behind her and Twilight. It was Nightmare Moon! she had the elements!

"Ahahahaha!!" She laughed as she saw us but Syera and Twilight Gave each other a look and readied ourselves.

"Hmph!" With a flash, Syera turned into a Super Saiyan once more and Twilight powered up her horn.

"You're kidding, You're kidding right?" She said with an annoyed tone.

The two sisters both took off running after her and she charged as well.

But at the last second when they were close, Twilight teleported behind her and got near the elements, which caught Nightmare Moon off guard and was met with a fist to the face by Syera which sent her into a wall.

Twilight rubbed her horn groaning a bit. "Please work" She got to work while I held of Nightmare Moon.

"Damn you putrid Saiyan, rahh!" Nightmare screamed out at Syera who then grabbed the mare out of the wall and sent her up and through the roof the castle chamber they were in.

"Come at me." the Saiyan then put on a fighting stance in the air. Nightmare Moon and her went at it. Punches and bucks of hooves exchanged with kicks too which Shook the grounds hard with each blow.

"Why you! I'll make you pay with your life for that!" Nightmare Moon charged with incredible speed, matching Syera's own and procceeded to clash a few times here and there.

"HAaaaaa!!" Cried out Nightmare Moon as she tackled down Syera and which the Saiyan retaliated.

"Yaaahhhhhgh!" Syera screamed as she kicked the made off her Kangaroo style with her hands in the back of her and her legs extended out

"Aghh!" nightmare Moon didn't enjoy that too much. What she wasn't ready for was the flurry of strikes Syera had in store next. With a shriek and a hard-core power surge flowing from the Saiyan, she rushed the Mare of the Moon with a Dragon Fist Strike then forced her back with a serious push ki pulse. Using Instant Transmission to teleport where Nightmare Moon was flying to and then kicked her back down to ground level where Twilight was. The crash was immense it Shook the whole castle itself.

In another part of the castle, the commotion could be heard from where the rest of the ponies were. Applejack, Rainbow Dash as well as Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity all witnessed it

"Whoa!" Rainbow Dash said as she felt everything shake.

"What in the hay is going on over there!?" Applejack said as they saw shockwaves and a bright light coming from another section of the castle.

"Its probably where Syera and Twilight are, we have to help them!" Rarity said and they all ran over there to help out. but it was quite a distance since the place is so big.

Back in the middle of the fight

"Why don't you just give it up!?!" Nightmare moon screamed at the saiyan, battered up a little as she crawled out the gravel under her hooves. which caused a chuckle in response from her.

"Well....I never really learned how to Luna" Syera told mocking her name and that made her more furious.

"I AM NOT LUNA!!!" She screamed and bucked the saiyan a good time in the face with one of her front hooves, a flurry of them came rushing at the Super Saiyan and she was knocked into the air.

"Gah!!" Syera felt them hard as she was knocked upward then struck down to the castle floor, skidding forward on her chest.

"Ha! How do you like that Super Saiyan?" The made shouted out with a chuckle, Little did Nightmare Moon know, all that barely fazed Syera as the Saiyan slowly stood up, clothing a bit tattered and with a groan she asked.

"Nrg... Is that the best you can do?" syera asked.

"What did you say!?" Nightmare Moon was angered by such a response.

"I said... is THAT the BEST YOU CAN DO!?" Syera's tone raised heavily as she got angry and taunted Nightmare Moon.

"You damn monkey! Watch your tone! Haaa!" Nightmare Moon rushed Syera again however the saiyan dodged her incoming attack and reversed it on the mare.

"Ryahhhhhhhhhrgh!" Syera layed in a punch to the gut of Nightmare Moon, causing her to cough up a bit of blood. And which Syera then threw a kick with brought down the Mare flat on the ground, causing a small crator in the floor.

"Ahhhhhh!" Syera's attention soon turned away from Nightmare Moon heard Twilight scream as she was pushed by an unknown force from the elements.

"Twilight!? are you ok?!" Syera called out to her but, distracted by her sister's shriek, it was then Nightmare Moon landed a sneak attack, it was then she shot a small magic beam at the Saiyan, which hit her through the side of her belly and it knocked her down to her knees in pain.

"Aaaakkk!!" Syera lost her breath from how much pain that caused her, bleeding slowly she dropped to a knee.

Nightmare Moon seemed to recover fast as she got away from Syera after giving her that surprise attack, she flew over and landed near the now glowing stone elements on the ground and gasped.

"No!" She was frightened but then they stopped glowing. Syera and Twilight both gasped in shock as they thought the elements were gonna work their magic.

"What?!" Syera and Twilight screamed.

"Ehahahaha!" Moon laughed as she raised her front hooves up and stomped on the ground crushing the elements to pieces.

"No!" Syera screamed out as Twilight saw in horror as they were crushed, the saiyan groaned in Pain, she couldnt hold onto her Super Saiyan state anymore that attack did a little too much on her and she was losing blood.

"You little foals! thinking you'd defeat me?! well think again because now the elements are dust on my hooves and now officially! The Night will last forever!!! AHahahahahaaha! Ehahahahahaha!!" She screamed out laughing.

"Its...Not over...not yet......." The saiyan slowly stood up near Twilight. Shaky at her legs but she was ready to fight again.

"Syera no, you're hurt. And she's very powerful as it is. I don't think we can... " before Twilight could say anything more, she and Syera turned around and could hear their friends call out their names.

"Twilight!? Syera?! where are you?!" They were getting closer but then Syera and Twilight gasp. A small but faint spark had come from the two of them. Realizing it and felt it too when we heard their friends voices. It all became clear.

"You think you can destroy The Elements of Harmony just like that? Well, you're wrong, because the spirits of The Elements of Harmony are right here" Twilight said to Nightmare Moon as she looked scared and a bit confused.

"Applejack! who promised that everything was going to be alright in the face of danger, represents the element of: Honesty!"

"Fluttershy! who calmed and comforted a manticore in need of help of an injury, represents the element of Kindness!"

"Pinkie Pie! who laughed in the face of evil to realize it was just what made them out to be truly, represents the element of Laughter!"

"Rarity! who calmed a great giant serpent with fashion and glamour with her tail fixing his style, represents the element of Generosity!"

"Rainbow Dash! who never turned her back on her friends even given the opportunity of a life time, represents the element of Loyalty!"

"The Spirits of these five ponies have gotten us through every single moment of triumph you put us through!" Twilight finished, however there was one last retort Night Moon had up her sleeve.

"You still don't have the sixth element! The spark will not work, not to mention the most unknown seventh element." Nightmare hissed, still believing she is not yet defeated.

"Oh but you are wrong, it was then I felt this spark. The moment when I heard your voices, of my friends. How much I cared about you and was glad that you all are by my side. You most importantly Syera." Twilight told as she looked at her friends and sister.

"I felt it too Twilight, the moment that I was with you all, all of you. I felt my drive to stop all this grow even stronger, and thanks to Nightmare Moon is how I was able to awaken this power within myself." feeling the power of the... the spark, taking hold and bend with her Saiyan spirit of the pride and being so vigorously courageous each time a great battle takes place.

"You see Nightmare Moon, with all of us together. We will never be broken apart! Because the element that keeps us together is the greated and sixth element of all. The Element of Magic, and let's not forget my sister's, as she is the seventh." Twilight foretold, which aweshocked Nightmare Moon.

"What?! That monkey can't be the seventh, she can't be!" But it seemed Nightmare was wrong once more, as the seventh element appeared over the saiyan in question, just as the sixth appeared over Twilight. Syera looked at it, a necklace with a seven star round gem stone that was orange. The stars were red, and it wrapped around her neck as did the others for the other element bearers. But what did this seventh element represent?

*Syera's POV*;

"But I don't get it... what is the seventh element if the sixth hidden one is magic, what does that make me?" I asked in confusion.

"I think you already know Syera, your drive and motivation to lead us onward, and your bravery of conquering any kind of challenge without breaking down, the same reason as to what you are." Twilight explained, but it all seemed clear to me now.

"The Element of....Courage, My courage was enough to push forward and keep us together, but mine alone could not be here if it weren't for you and the rest of these five Twilight, and I thank you all." It was then I turned to face the Nightmare of the Night.

"Now it's time to end this eternal night... once and for all." I finished and then the spark of our elements all came together as one, I could feel them flowing through all of us as we rised up in the air in front of the evil tyrant.

"Noooo!!!" Nightmare Moon screamed out as we charged up our power, the power of all of our spirits melding into one single entity, nothing could be more powerful than us at that moment.

I could feel all the energy in me flowing and mixing with the others, it triggered my Super Saiyan Spirit, once above light of our friendship shined bright within us, we all created a giant energy beam of Rainbow-rooted Light and it made its way in a collision course into Nightmare Moon. The mare in the moon was utterly helpless and was now... defeated.

"Aghhhhhaahhhhh!!!" I never heard a scream so loud, from the force of the blast made me pass out. Everything was a blur at that point, did we win or lose?

*back the third person*;

"Mmm....aough my head. Hmm?" groaning a bit, Syera then stood up on one leg on a kneeling position, wiping away some sweat off her forehead then looking around, She noticed she wasn't bleeding anymore from that magic blast Nightmare Moon left in her side. As if something healed her, was it the elements, oh the elements! It clicked in her head to then ask next.

"Ok, Everypony who's not dead, sound off." With that said, She heard multiple groans from the others. Rainbow Dash was the first to speak up.

"Yeah, I'm good... but wow! What a blast!" Rainbow shouted then Rarity shrieked in joy.

"Oah! by the stars yay! ahaha!" Rarity realized her tail grew back and was so amazed that it did.

"Oh Rarity, its so beautiful" Fluttershy complimented her.

"I know darling, I'll never part with it again!" Rarity announced wagging her new tail a bit more.

"Well that and your necklace, it looks like your cutie mark." Fluttershy said, wait she had one as well that looked like her cutie mark.

"So does yours darling and even Applejack's, Pinkie Pie's, Rainbow Dash's!" She pointed out.

"Weee! hehe!" Pinkie said looking at hers.

"Ah yeah!" Dash announced in pride as she stuck her chest out a bit admiring her necklace.

Twilight had a crown representing her element, the most important, magic.

Syera sighed happily as she looked at her element and held it tight in the palm of her hand. it was then Applejack spoke up to Twilight as well the Saiyan

"Wow, at first I thought you two were spitting a whole lotta whooey about us, but I guess ya'll were right. All 7 of us, we do represent the elements of harmony" Applejack said admitting that the two were right all along. What happened next they did not expect, a beam of light shined from with a voice all too familiar to them all.

"Indeed you all do" A voice that belonged to Princess Celestia, and came inside with a flash of light and with the sun rising slowly in the sky as she appeared before us.

"Princess Celestia" Twilight said and the Saiyan and fellow ponies all bowed down to her in respect of her honor.

"But, you told me all of what was going to happen was just an old pony's tale" Twilight said as she was confused about all that has happened.

"I told you and Syera to make friends first and foremost, nothing more. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return just as I expected you to. and Unlocking Syera's Super Saiyan powers by the loss of her teacher was sort of planned, but not in this way as I expected..." Celestia stated with a small sigh of relied

"Wait, so you're saying that me becoming a Super Saiyan was planned by Nightmare capturing you and putting you on the moon for eternity, making me angry and sad by loss?!" Syera asked a bit shocked and she nodded then put a hoof to her chin

"Well like I stated before, it was my plan, not how I wanted it to go but it happened. though on the contrary, you've obtained your Super Saiyan power, it shows how far you've grown in you studies and training, I am very prowd of you. As for you Twilight as you haved showed that with the abilities of you, your sister and your new friends, you were able to defeat Nightmare Moon." She explained and it made sense, Syera, Twilight Sparkle as well as the others worked together in perfect harmony as friend to defeat her, and deep down, Syera knew even with the power of being a Super Saiyan, no way she couldn't have stop her alone. Maybe, but too late to try it out now.

"Again, I am very proud of you and two. However, one more matter is at hand here, and I'm sure you already know Syera, Princess Luna." Celestia said as they all looked at the remains of Nightmare Moon and what was left was a small blue alicorn which happened to be the true Princess of the Night, Princess Luna.

She gasped as she looked up at her sister before her as so did Syera as well as Twilight and their friends in the room.

"It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister." Celestia stated shocking them all with whom Princess Luna is to Celestia.

"Sister?!" They all shouted in shock and awe.

"Will you accept my friendship?" Celestia asked her as she kneeled down to Luna's level.

Waiting nervously as we awaited the Princess of the Night's answer. "Whoa!" Pinkie Pie leaned to much forward and fell on her face. The tension was high but the result came fast.

"I'm so sorry! I missed you so much, big sister!" Luna said breaking into tears as she hugged her older sister.

"I've missed you, too" Celestia stated having shed a few tears as well.

It was then after the group awed and smile, they all looked at Pinkie Pie who was being a little over dramatic and crying a serious river of tears and blowing her nose.

"Hey, you know what this calls for?" Pinkie asked us getting instantly happy.

"A party!" she said as they all suddenly back in Ponyville, there was music and ponies cheering and dancing welcoming their new princess back into Equestria. two Pegasi even gave Luna a flower necklace which made her happy instead of being sad and gloomy.

In the end of it all, Syera and Twilight were thinking and were both disappointed about leaving their new friends.

"Why are my students so glum? isn't it good you both completed your quest and will now be able to go back to Canterlot? Syera you can train more and Twilight you can get back to your studies?" Celestia stated.

"Well, that's just it Princess, even now that I learned the wonders of having friends, I don't want to leave them." Twilight said.

"Yeah, even though I maybe a Super Saiyan, I don't want to leave my friends behind and go train all alone." Syera added on with Twilight.

"Spike, take a note please, I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the Unicorn Twilight Sparkle and the Saiyan Syera Twiggles Sparkle, shall take on a new mission for Equestria. they must continue to study the magic of friendship. And both must report to me their findings from their new home in Ponyville." Celestia said shocking both Syera and Twilight. Ponies cheering for them both as the two sisters hugged each other and then Princess Celestia

"T...thank you Princess Celestia! I will study this subject harder than any other before!" Twilight said in the hug followed with her saiyan sister.

"And so will I, and continue my training to become a stronger Saiyan while also learning new friendship ways!" Syera's words filled determination brought cheer and joy as their five friends new friends, who them hugged both Syera and Twilight firmly after they got out of the embrace of the Princess.

Syera and Twilight Sparkle have now begun a new quest in their journey, Studying the magic of friendship!

"Isn't this exciting? Are you excited cause I'm excited I've never been so excited, well, except for the time that I went [gasp] but I mean really who can top that?!" Pinkie said, see you all next chapter. stay tuned.

Author's Note:

What new adventures await them?!

Find out in the next exciting chapter of this Exciting Crossover!

(Now, next I start on the chapters based on the actual show, I hope I do good and Ya'll will enjoy :applejackconfused: anyway, see ya soon with my latest work, peace out :pinkiehappy: )

PreviousChapters Next