• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,606 Views, 146 Comments

Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan - SolidSparkle117



Syera, one of the last Saiyans sent to Equestria and her Destiny lies ahead with Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and most importantly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna Shining Armor and Princess Cadence

  • ...
19
 146
 4,606

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: Aftermath/The Princess's Proposal

Last time on Syera: The Equestrian Saiyan.

Lemon Hearts got her head stuck in a beaker. Syera transformed in a great-ape, and Twilight stopped her rampage with her tears. Now what is to come next? find out, now!

cue intro music ~ Aftermath/The Princess's Proposal

What happened last night for Syera was as clear as day. but to everypony else, it was new news and more gossip to talk about. And it was bound to have Syera catch a lot of hell for destroying those houses, but luckily not a single pony was harmed in her mini rampage.

Twilight was the one who calmed her down and stopped her rampage. Their folks found out what happened along with Shining Armor from Princess Celestia early the next day when Syera and Twilight went to school. But they didn't care, as long as Syera and Twilight were safe. And Twilight was the hero who stopped her sister calmly from destroying all of Canterlot over night.

Twilight and Syera were then headed to school as we speak.

"Syri? Are you....feeling ok?" Twilight said with a concerned tone.

With a sigh, Syera answered "No, I feel awful.....That...abomination I turned into made me destroy homes of other ponies and maybe even hurt them.....now I don't know if they'll....ever....except me...anymore" She said and then started to sob away.

"Hey Syri.....don't cry. Princess Celestia said you may have destroyed the homes, but no pony was hurt. and besides, me, our mom and dad, Shining Armor, Even Spike loves you for who you are. nothing will change that, and I'm sure in time everypony else will still except you for you" Twilight said giving her a shoulder to cry on as she hugged her and patted her back lightly.

"You...think so?" Syera asked

"I know so, never doubt it sis" Twilight said to her with a smile and hugged her more.

With a few sniffles, she stopped crying and regained her composure and confidence.

"Thank you...Twilight" Syera said.

"Anytime, were family. may not be related by blood, but by love and loyalty makes us Family" Twilight said with a smile.

"Now come, we don't wanna be late and be considered slackers" Twilight said to Syera.

While clearing her throat she answered, "Oh yeah! right, let's go!" and with that, they both ran to the school of Gifted unicorns and surprisingly, Syera won the race to the school.

"Wow.....you're fast on your two legs Syri, I'm surprised since you only have two and us ponies have 4 legs" Twilight said to her panting and surprised she could do that.

"Yeah, me too, I was surprised I could run that fast.....even with Gym class and the Karate lessons, I'd never think my stamina and endurance could be so high." Syera said as they walked in the school and headed to their classroom.

The day was going by just well till the Lunch hour kicked in.

Twilight and Syera were having their packed lunches they had from home.

They finished their meal a moment later but just as they were about to leave for their class, a group of 3 fillies decided to gang up on the two of them.

"Hmm? what do you 3 want?" Syera asked as they approached her and Twilight, but they only laughed.

"Oh nothing, thought we'd come over and buck with the monkey and her so called egghead sister!" the leader of the 3 bullies said with a laugh and her friends.

"What....did you say?!" Syera said with gripping her fist together and grinding her teeth with a frown on her face as they said that.

"Awh, look girls, its getting mad!" the second in the group said.

"I think we should fix that right now" The third said running up and bucked Syera right in the gut, but as she did something happened.

"Ngh! Ha!" With a shout it showed that Syera grabbed both of the bully's back hooves with her hands and then spun her around then threw her on her face and few feet away from her and her bully friends.

"Owwww!" The filly said while crying in pain a bit.

"Now we'll teach you a lesson for that." The one other said and the two decided to gang up on Syera while Twilight watched in awe of her sister's abilities.

"Come on then! bring it!" Syera said while putting on her fighting stance and dodged and block all their incoming frontal hoof stomps and rear bucking.

"Hold still so we can hit you!" The one bully complained then got one lucky shot by throwing her front left hoof in Syera's face.

"Syera! no!" Twilight said as she saw her sister's head jerk back.

But then, Syera just looked at the bully and smirked as it did nothing to her face. not even a scratch or bruise or a messed up mouth or nose. Completely unscathed.

"Hehe, is that the best you can do? alright my turn" Syera said and then did a one inch punch on the filly's muzzle making her fall on her back and hold her nose since it was bleeding and she was crying.

Syera then looked at the third bully and then said "you want some too?" with a serious tone and the third nodded no.

"Good, then take your friends to the nurse! it looks like they need something to help with the pain" Syera finished with and the three scattered off.

"Hehehe" Syera chuckled to herself as she saw them run off.

"Syri, that was amazing, I'm surprised one of them hit you squared in the face and you're not even bruised!"

Syera smiled "I guess I got lucky, or I'm just very strong in my head and body. all I know is I put the same amount of force into my punch as that filly did, but it made her nose bleed... I didn't want to hurt her but she left me no choice but to protect you when we were backed into a corner." The young Syera seemed kinda bummed at what she did, but Twilight just nuzzled her softly and spoke.

"Yeah it was a bit too much but hay, you stopped them from bullying us! they'll think twice I'm sure of it the next time!" Twilight was filled with enthusiasm in her words as she smile towards her sister.

"Still, I didn't enjoy hurting them, even though they were big meanies. I may like fighting and such but only to protect those I love, and that would include you Twily" Syera then smiled warmly and the two shared a hug.

"Thank you Syera, I'm glad to have you as a sister" Twilight spoke as they broke the embrace

"Me as well Twilight, me as well. oh darn, we should get back to class now!" Syera rushed as she had her satchel bag on her side, checking to see if she has all her parchements, ink and quills

"Oh right! I forgot! let's go!" Twilight doing the same as they rushed to their next classes of the day.

The two of them made it to class with enough time to spare, and for the rest of the day, it was smooth.

They walked home as usual but there was a surprise waiting for them as they walked in.

"Hello Twilight Sparkle, Hello Syera" Princess Celestia said to the two as they walked in.

"Princess?!" The two said and bowed.

"Hehe, No need for that little ones, now. I have an important opportunity for the both of you" Celestia said to the two of them and they both nodded and listened.

"How would you like to take private lessons with me after school everyday of the week, even weekends?" She said with a smile.

The two looked at each other and then back at Celestia then back at themselves and screamed out

"Yes! we'd love to Princess Celestia!" They said with a smile.

"Well its settled then, and don't worry, I spoke to your parents about this, and they're perfectly fine with it" Celestia then smiled and was led outside by the two.

"Now, directly after-school, you will come to the castle, I'll be expecting both of you to be ready." Celestia then took off back to the castle by flight.

"Can you believe it Syera! Official Private lessons with the Princess!" Twilight said with cheer and happiness

"I know! I was wondering when she would do it! ever since the day we both got into the School of gifted unicorns!" Syera said with the same feelings.

They both wondered what awaits them in their private studies and what they will learn through out the course of their life in school and after-school.

Author's Note:

Find out what is to come, in the next Chapter of this exciting crossover!

(Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, next one is coming soon. :derpytongue2: )

PreviousChapters Next