• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 415 Views, 0 Comments

Snow-Covered Cases - Dashkie



Ever wondered why Christmas isn't celebrated much?

  • ...
 0
 415

Chapter 1

Spreading our holiday cheer is something that is supposed to be taken lightly. Nobody wants to see you screaming down the street with angry holiday songs. We were always such a happy, joyful cheer. Now whenever December comes round we always revert back into our homes quietly and enjoy our family’s company. I remember when Christmas was the best time of the year. Now, it’s the time of the year that everybody dreads. Why is that, you ask? The snow-covered cases ruined Christmas. The reason why I am writing a recording of these cases is because I want our future to know of why nobody likes Christmas anymore. I really wish that it would all go back to normal, and maybe someday it will, but for now and for a while, we will all despise Christmas.

If you are reading this, I want you to know that this is not a novel or a fiction series. These stories really happened, and I’m writing this mostly about Rainbow Dash. I would like to give thanks to Rainbow Dash for her help discovering who the serial killer was behind these cases. Even after Rainbow’s death (how tragic that was) we all still remember her strong and valiant fights and wits. Her statue in the center of Ponyville will be awed at by all tourists and new generations. By the time you’re reading this, I may be dead for several reasons of which I wish not to reveal. Even though this murderer is still out there, somewhere of which we do not know and possibly under a new identity, she could always come back. I am Twilight Sparkle, and don’t ever forget that even the shyest and quietest person could be the deadliest person you’ll ever meet.

Angel had hopped violently on top of Fluttershy’s bed, trying to wake the tired young girl. Her head was pulled up a little, her long rose colored hair flowing over her shoulders. “Angel…?” She asked as she rubbed her eyes. “Oh sweetie, go back to bed…um…please.” Her bunny did not listen to Fluttershy’s plea. “Oh…o-okay…” Getting up and pulling the covers off, she got dressed in a soft, yellow blouse and tight fitting dark blue jeans. Her hair was brushed and she had already fed Angel. She picked up her basket and went to the door. “Now…Angel, please...um…be good.” The door opened and swung shut.

Snow was falling lightly from Cloudsdale, the town of the angelic-like people. Amongst those people was Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy had wings as well, but she didn’t fly much. Young children were playing around in the snow. The girl walked through the snow taking a cold breath. Her list was prominent, very specific. As she waltzed into town, Rainbow Dash saw her and zoomed in next to Fluttershy. Her rainbow long hair rested on her shoulders while she wore a sky-blue t-shirt, her breasts a little too big for the shirt. She wore white jeans and black combat boots along with a light sweater. “Hey Fluttershy!” She said brightly in her sketchy voice.

“O-oh…hi Rainbow Dash. Are you going grocery shopping too?” The athletic girl shook her head.

“No way bro! Some of the people in Cloudsdale are helping out with the higher part of the towns Christmas tree. I’m one of em’, obviously. You should help too!” Fluttershy considered this thought for perhaps a second, but she had other plans underway.

“Oh, I’m sorry Rainbow Dash, I’m kind of…um…busy.” Rainbow Dash looked at her surprisingly.

“Busy? With what? Maybe I could help? I like to-“

“No!” Squealed Fluttershy. Rainbow stood there motionless, surprised and unsure of how to react.

“I mean um…no thank you…excuse me.” She walked around Rainbow and walked off into town, hunched over.

“Hmmm…she must be having a bad day I guess.” And then she walked away off to the set-up area for the tree.

Under the large tree that was on its side, Rarity fondled around with the glistening decorations. She wore a small little Santa suit that she had designed herself. The hood had covered her curly and wavy, luscious violet locks, strands falling from the soft hood. She grumbled to herself, trying to find a certain ornament. Her black leather boots squeaked as she took a step around the large box of decorations. Her curvy, sexy body formed with the red, silk dress. The cut of the dress went across her breasts, showing just enough cleavage to grab someone’s attention and keep it. She wore black leather gloves to match her boots. She leaned over and picked up a green ornament with silver swirls. “Now that is truly divine.” Rainbow Dash walked over and started going through.

“Hey Rarity, how’s the decorating going?” Rarity’s smile was soft yet lustrous.

“Fantastic I believe. My certain job is to search through the decorations to see which will make the cut on the tree and the ones that are horrific. Oh dear who would even show anyone this…” while she threw a red flannel colored ornament to the side.

“Cool! Are we putting up the tree soon?” The sexy fashionista walked over to the tree, her boots clicking as she took each step.

“I think we were supposed to wait for more fliers. If they think I’m going to even touch this dirty thing they are clearly mista-“ Her sentence was stopped with a loud shriek from behind Pinkie Pie’s bakery. Another shriek was heard.

“Whoa! What the hell was that?!” Asked Rainbow as she ran off to the bakery. Rarity followed behind quite slow, considering her boots.

“Wait for me Rainbow dear!” She shuffled along through the snow. Rainbow bursted into the bakery with shock written into her powdered pink eyes.

There inside of the bakery was the first crime scene of the snow-covered cases. On the wall of the bakery Ms. Cherilee was pinned on to the wall in a violent act. Her hands were nailed and tied to the wall in a v-formation, tied to the shoes she was wearing. She was stripped of her clothes, her naked body looking almost blue and pale with the shadow of death and dripped blood, stained with red. Her pink and white hair was matted with old blood, no longer fresh and red but brown and dry. Two red ornaments were punctured through her eyes, cheeks, chin, and ears. On her body though there were many different colored ornaments all punctured into her soft and pale skin. The odd thing was that Ms. Cherilee smelled like a fir tree. It was almost as if someone had sprayed her with a scent of fir tree. Pinkie Pie stood there shooken up next to her register, her pink curly hair in pigtails as she wore a lovely pink flowing dress and heels. Rainbow Dash stood at the door, unsure of how to attack this. “Pinkie Pie…what in the hell…is that…Ms. Cherilee?!” The pink-covered baker nodded.

“I just walked in from the back after making some cupcakes and there she was! No one was here, I knew it! Well, Fluttershy was looking around but its Fluttershy, she’s afraid of her own shadow! And loved Ms. Cherilee!” Rainbow Dash took a few steps forward and studied the body of the young teacher. Finally Rarity made it to the door and gasped in utter shock and fright.

“Oh my lord, is that…Ms. Cherilee?” Her voice trembled with disgust and felt as if she would be sick. She almost lost balance and sat down in the nearest chair, holding a hand over her mouth to cover it. “How…did this happen?”

“No one’s sure yet Rarity. Don’t worry, I’ll find out who did this, don’t worry.” At that notion she walked out of the bakery and left the crime scene to the police.


Later that week, Rainbow Dash had held a special meeting of the harmonies to get further into the first scene of these cases. I had gone to this meeting and little did anyone know that the actual serial killer was at this meeting. If you haven’t found out quite yet who is the killer, now this will give you a clue; she is one of the harmonies. I wish I would’ve known this before the killings continued, but unfortunately I did not, even though I tried so hard, there was just something that Rainbow Dash had that I just didn’t.

There was a round table and there everyone sat except for Rainbow Dash, who was standing at the front of the table. All of the harmonies remained there, and Princess Celestia was on a live feed connected to the room where the meeting was held. She began. “I know this may be hard to hear, but with this kind of dramatic homicide, there will be more victims. Pinkie Pie…did you hear anything inside of your shop while you were baking?”

“No, I didn’t. If I did I probably would’ve gone out there to help them! I didn’t even see Ms. Cherilee before I came out.” The leader nodded.

“So then my theory is correct; Ms. Cherilee was drugged before she was killed so that no one would hear any screams and come out, I suppose the murderer was silent as a mouse. Fluttershy, did you see Ms. Cherilee at all today?” The rose haired girl shook her head and folded some strands behind her ear.

“No, I didn’t…I came in to the bakery to talk to Pinkie Pie a little and then left.” Rainbow nodded. Rarity decided to speak up out of annoyance; she had a busy schedule and didn’t want anyone to interfere with it.

“Dear Rainbow Dash, I don’t understand why we are all here. I have a busy schedule for today and I need to get back to the tree! Even if all eyes are on the case. Are you considering us all as suspects?!” She exclaimed, standing up.

“I’m just trying to get some help Rarity. The fact you want to get out of here as soon as possible is making me assume you’re a suspect of this; who knows how long you were out there ‘sorting out decorations’!” Rarity gasped and then glared at Rainbow.

“How DARE you! I will not stand here and be accused of a crime. Plus, that scene was all messy and dirty, it’s revolting.” With that she walked out of the room, her heels clicking away. I decided it was time to speak up, to defend Rarity.

“Rainbow Dash, she wouldn’t make such a mess of the scene. If anything she wouldn’t even want to touch or look at it, remember? You’re making accusations out of pure adrenaline and anger. You need to calm down.” Apple Jack wasn’t at the meeting, considering she was far too busy making all of the Christmas apple deserts. Pinkie Pie took advantage of this.

“Apple Jack isn’t here, maybe she’s connected to this; maybe she wanted all of her deserts to win out Christmas so she made a mess in the bakery so I can’t work!” Rainbow considered this notion but disregarded it by shaking her head.

“If Apple Jack didn’t want you around to sell then she would’ve killed you, not Ms. Cherilee.” We all calmed down and sat in our chairs, confused, misunderstood, and clueless. Fluttershy decided to give us some input.

“Sorry for um…speaking out of turn but…shouldn’t we worry about preventing another killing then accusing…?” She was right, bickering wouldn’t solve anything, and we would’ve started to try and prevent another killing if it weren’t for the fact that no one would know even where to start. Ms. Cherliee was the first victim of the snow-covered cases, and if anyone would’ve paid attention to the deeper clues then perhaps we could’ve prevented a second killing but you know what they say; fright and anger makes us do crazy things.