• Published 20th Apr 2013
  • 2,491 Views, 8 Comments

Boo-busting in Equestria - BRD



Luigi gos to Equestria to cach Boos and their king: King Boo

  • ...
14
 8
 2,491

Luigi the Boo-buster

In the Mushroom Kingdom, Luigi was washing the dishes when a he heard a ring from his pocket. Luigi turned off the water and answered his "Double Scream" (or DS for short). It was Pro. E-Gadd "Hi Luigi I need you to come to the lab right now." he said then he T.P.ed (Teleported) Luigi to his lab. When Luigi got to the lab, E-Gadd Explained that a monster named Discord freed the Boos and though them in a wormhole. Then he gave Luigi his "Poltergust 7000" (a ghost-sucking vacuum that he made). Then told Luigi about a Teleport that sends things (and people) to an alternate universe that he made. Then E-Gadd turned it on and Luigi went in to the wormhole with E-Gadd.

Meanwhile at Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia was having a meeting with Twilight, Pinky pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity "Discord escaped again and summoned white ghosts to help him, I know you ponies can do it." Just then Luigi and E-Gadd came out of a wormhole. Princess Celestia asked who they were and why they were here. Luigi was shocked that a pony could talked that he dropped his DS. E-Gadd said "I'm Pro. E-Gadd and this is Luigi, we are here because a monster named Discord freed some Boos into your universe." Celestia asked what a Boo was. E-Gadd explained a Boo is a white, round, ghost that like to scary people and cause trouble. Twilight asked how to stop the Boos. E-Gadd looked at Luigi and said "That's what Luigi is here for." Then he asked where the Boos are. Celestia said "Right now their at Ponyville with Discord." E-Gadd looked at Luigi and told him to go to Ponyville. Before Luigi left Celestia said "Better take Twilight and her friends because they are the only ones that can stop Discord, before I forget My name is Celestia." Then she introduced Luigi to the other six ponies.

Then the six ponies and Luigi left the castle to go to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Before you guys ask: Luigi and E-Gadd are still Humans, not pones.

And in case you don't know: Luigi's Manson was a game for the GameCube and Luigi's Manson 2: Dark Moon is a game for the 3DS.

thank you