• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 5,072 Views, 82 Comments

My Little Alchemist: Fullmetal in Equestria - SilverSpoon



Ed and Al try a final attempt to regain their bodies, but instead they are sent to Equestria.

  • ...
13
 82
 5,072

Waking up

From the perspective of Twilight Sparkle


You stand at the entrance of the room where you once fought Nightmare Moon, but now you stare into the room with a look of sheer confusion on your face for a different reason.

"Oh man, my head...." One of the ponies mumbled," Al?"

"I'm here brother.." The tin pony managed to croak out.

You gasp and back up into a wall. You knock over a piece of stone in doing so, and it lands on the ground with a solid CLUNK.

The pony with two metal legs stood up with great haste. "What was that? Who's there?" He calls at you, and upon seeing you he lets out a gasp.

Who is that? Is that a... unicorn? What? Why is she PURPLE? What the hell? The confused pony thinks to himself. He looks at the purple pony. Then at his tin brother who lays on the floor. upon seeing his new form he lets out a sharp cry.

Al was a tin unicorn?

"BAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHA! Look at you Al! You're a, a a unic-"

The tin pony stands up. "You are too, Brother!" He shoots back.

The pony with metal limbs looks horrified. He looks down at his hooves. "Wait, what? Why the hell am I a pony?"

"I'm not sure Brother! What did we do wrong? And why did we get sent here?" The tin pony sighs and looks at his hooves as well. "Wait! I'm metal again? What?" He sounds horrified.

"Al what are you talking about?" The other pony says, scowling at his new form. He turns to you. "Hey you. Who are you?"

"Uhm.. uh.. I'm.. uh.." You stammer, backing up.

"Spit it out!" The quarter metal pony screams at you.

"Brother! That is no way to talk to people you've just met who've done you no harm!" The tin pony tells his "brother". He turns to you. "I'm sorry about my brother...My name is Alphonse Elric and that is my brother Edward Elric. Pleasure to meet you."

You are quite taken aback by the pony's kindness. "Oh, well thank you Mr. Alphonse. But, I may ask, where are you from?" You ask, quite intrigued by the pony's armor.

The unicorn called Edward looks at his brother and nods. "We're Emestrians. Oh, and you can call me Ed." Ed points to the tin pony. "And you can call him Al." He looks at you, studying you. "And what about you?"

"I'm Twilight Sparkle." You say, staring straight at the little pony. You turn towards the larger tin pony. "So I take it you're the older brother?"

Al looks shocked. "Ummmh.. No. He's my older brother..." He says while pointing to the smaller, but incredibly angry pony called Ed.

Now it's your turn to look shocked. "But your so... small."

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING SMALL? JUST BECAUSE I'M TINY DOESN'T MEAN I CANT KICK YOUR ASS!" Ed rages at you.

Then he does the most peculiar thing. He claps his front hooves together, and slams them on the ground. And nothing happens.

You look at him with a strange look. "Was that supposed to do something?" You ask, incredibly confused.

"Brother! Your alchemy doesn't work!" Al cries out.

Alchemy... I know I've heard that word before...but where? You think to yourself. You look at Edward. He looks dejected, and confused.

CRACK BOOM!

The sky lights up with lightening, and rain starts coming down in buckets.

"Brother?" Al calls to Ed, "I want to go home..."

"My alchemy doesn't work... Why doesn't it work?" Ed mutters to himself, while getting drenched by the rain.

You look up at the sky and sees the lightening dance across the dark night. Then you glance at Ed. And then you notice something peculiar.

He's bleeding rather badly.

"You better come with me." You tell him. You turn to Alphonse. "You too."

They look at each other and shake their heads at you.

You sigh. "Look, you're bleeding. And as far as I'm concerned you have no magic, no food, no home and really no nothing.

One of the brothers starts to say something about someplace called York Island but you cut him off.

"I'm not going to hurt you. if anything, I can help you more than anypony else. i remmber you saying the word Alchmeny, and I think I have a few books on it. Just come with me, please. You'll freeze if you stay out here."

You knew you were taking a risk, but you did have the upper hand on them.

The two brothers look at each other and nod. "Okay." They announce in unison.

You smile and begins to leave the castle.

This one's gonna take a lot of explaining to Spike. You note, Wait, didn't Spike come out with me? Where'd Spike go? And another thing, why did they come with me so reluctantly? How peculiar.

As the group rounds the corner, you hear.. laughing?

Spike.

"Spike! Where are you?" You scream out in the castle. You can hear Ed and Al's hoofsteps behind her, so you slow down to let them catch up so they don't get lost... again. As you run outside, you freeze. There was Spike, sitting across from a giggling pony who was currently laughing at one of Spike's signature silly faces.

"Winry!" Ed and Al shouted from behind her," How did you get here?"

The blond maned pony stopped laughing and turned to look at the voices.

"You numbskulls!" She screams before throwing her wrench at Ed's head.

"Oww what was that for?!" Ed yelped back, jumping to his hooves.

"For sucking me into this mess!" She shouts back at the two incredibly scared looking ponies.

You glare at Ed and Al. "You didn't mention a Winry."

She gives Ed a menacing glare. "Didn't mention me, huh?"

"Twilight, this is Winry. She's from someplace called Risembool. Do you know where that is?" Spike asks.

"No Spike, it's not in Equestria. I'll explain when we get home." You say with a sigh.

"Oh. she's really nice. But she's a little afriad..." Spike says, looking at the pony who was now giving Al and Ed a death stare.

You sigh. What's one more guest gonna do? "Miss Winry, would you care to stay with us as well?"

The one called Winry turns and looks at you. "Oh yes please!" She says with the same enthusiasm as a young filly.

You smile and nod at the two brothers.

Boy, they do ever look nervous.

As you, Spike, Al, Ed, and Winry walk back through the forest, you can hear the group of new ponies bickering behind her.You look at Spike and nod at him. You listen to every word of their conversation, trying to understand them. After a few minutes of bickering, you realize you're getting no information. It's just senseless arguing.

Figures.

The walk home goes pretty smoothly until the group reach the end of the Everfree Forest.

"Twilight?"

"Yes Spike?"

"Um, we only have one extra space at the library."

"Good point Spike. I wonder where we wil-

"TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"

"Wha?" You look up into the sky.

"Princess Celestia?"

You hear a gasp from behind you.

Ed and Al shriek. "You! I saw you at the gate!" Celestia says, dumbfounded.

What the buck?



************************************

i suck at this. But humor me, ive got plans. i didnt know how to write this. and yeah, winry's here. l o l.