• Published 28th Feb 2013
  • 4,005 Views, 117 Comments

Omega's Post-Humous Log - The P Co



(highly recommend watching Xionic Madness series for a fuller knowledge of Omega) after being killed, Omega finds out hell isn't anything it's cracked up to be, a magical world of ponies and peace, how can the cold-hearted cyborg soldier co

  • ...
10
 117
 4,005

Y to X and back to Y

Title is a reference to human genetics, males have an XY gender config., females have an XX gender config, that's the gist of it, at least, on with the story.

"Twilight? What's wrong?" Omega asked in concern, picking herself off of the ground.

"You, I, what happened?" Twilight was confused, the shock had worn off, leaving only confusion.

"I was just standing here, when I got hit with a magical energy blast." Omega explained, her wife was still confused.

"Are you not hearing yourself?" Twilight asked in disbelief, not sure if her lover hadn't taken a blow to the head.

"What do ya mean? I'm talking like I always doooo.... wait! What the fuck is wrong with my voice?!" Omega was freaking out, the tall human now had a voice like a slightly lower than Rina-Chan voice.

"You, I, where did your face come from?" Twilight's mind was flooded with confusion.

"I, huh?" Omega looked at herself in a mirror function she had installed some time ago.

The human immediately figured out what happened with that magic blast, it had turned her from male to female, he looked good as a girl though, he thought. Her eyes were neon orange, her mouth held fine, sharp teeth. There were, of course, the somewhat less obvious changes. Being a fully-matured adult, she had breasts, she was skinny, however, and the mounds of flesh weren't very large, no bigger than a C-cup bra, and a quick shift of her hips found the possession of a vagina. Her fingers were very slightly shorter and significantly thinner than when she was male, her feet were a bit smaller too, only by an inch, she still wore size 11 shoes. She was a few inches shorter, about 6 feet even, 6 foot 1 inch if she wore her Power armor or Speed suit. A quick test was passed, with the DNA changes of turning from male to female, the warp system did not deliver her the weapons that she, as a male, had crafted with care and love to her female form, she was defenseless unless she re-locked her weapons. She would do that later, taking a lock of long, dark red hair into her hand, he had loved his hair, and kept himself clean to not only make sure his cybernetics would be unaffected by lack of hygeine screwing with the ruggedness of his armaments, but also to make sure his hair would stay healthy and soft, and now, with the long strands of hair that ran almost past her torso, she smiled.

"I've, I've been turned into a woman." Omega stated the obvious.

"That much was obvious, Omega." Twilight said, exasperated after the confusion left, she was concerned about her husband? Her wife? Whichever was correct for Omega in his/her current state.

"How did this happen?" Twilight asked, wanting to analyze the situation to come to a proper conclusion.

"That big magic blast thingy hit me, and the spell in it turned me into a woman." the tall female Omega answered, running a smooth hand along her changed body.

"Let's get you inside." Twilight directed, teleporting herself and her... wife, to the library.

<<genderbent transition>>

Appearing amongst the books and wood, Twilight and Omega came from the flash of light.

"Okay, this is bad, or good, or neutral, I haven't really decided what this is yet." Omega said, running her hands through her long hair.

"This is BAD, your supposed to be my husband, not my wife, I'm not a homophobic, it's just that that's not thing, we need to find out how to change you back, soon." Twilight was upset.

Omega hugged her, her violent ways dissolving further with the estrogen flowing through her system.

"Shhh-shhhh-shhh, calm down, we'll find a way to fix this, eventually." Omega comforted her wife, it was still kind of wierd, she quickly made a memory cell in case she got too far along in this, it contained everything he would need when she got back to being a he.

"Alright then, in the meantime, I can't have you hugging me all the time, I don't want to get used to your feminine embrace, I'm still a fan of penises damnit." Twilight accepted, though laying down the law.

"Awww, I like hugs, I'm getting hit by this change hard, I need some fucking comfort." Omega was saddened by her wife's decision.

"I'm sorry, it's just, I need some comfort too, I just can't let myself get distracted by your new self and not focus on returning you to normal." Twilight said, it was a mutually sad agreement, but it was necessary.

"Okay.jpeg, I'll try to control myself, can you make sure you get this done before next month, I haven't bled from my genitalia in all of my 27 years of life, and I do not, NOT, I repeat, NOT want to start." Omega got a hold of herself, insisting urgency, she wanted to return to manhood before her womanhood started leaking.

"I understand, I'll get to work right away. Hopefully there won't be any distractions from now o-" having doomed herself, Twilight was interrupted when the door slammed open.

"TWILIGHT, did you SEE what happened a few minutes ago, SOMEPONY GOT HIT WITH A MAGIC BLAST, we're not sure who but Rarity saw it and scanned it, SOMEPONY SUFFERED A TRANSFORMATIO-HOLY SHIT!" Rainbow Dash yelled the second Applejack kicked the door closed.

The 5 mares stared at Omega, looking up and down her frame.

"Yes, I've been transformed into a woman." Omega answered her pony friends.

The 5 mares stared some more, then Rainbow Dash started laughing.

"HA HA HA, oh WOW, that's FUCKING HILARIOUS, YOU, you're, you're a woman now, HA HA HA, congratulations on being a lesbian Twilight." Dash forced out between her choking laughter, the rest of the mane 6 (besides Twilight, of course, who did not approve of her friends laughing at her wife) began their various laughter, though much quieter.

"Stop FUCKING laughing." Omega demanded, though her feminine voice only spurred the 5 ponies onward.

"Ya hav'ta admit, Omega, yer bein'-a-woman problem is pretty ridiculous." Applejack laughing.

"I think that this is not to laugh over, darlings, but it does make for really good jokes." Rarity chided, though giggling throughout her speech.

"Hey Omie." Pinkie chimed.

"*groan* What?" Omega asked, bracing herself.

"I think you look beautiful." Pinkie complimented, though Omega knew it was both a compliment and a deeper meaning of a joke.

"Hey, no talking about my wife like that!" Twilight rebuked her friends, who kept laughing.

"Wow, your already referring to Omega as your wife, HA HA HA." Dash laughed, Omega got into a fighting stance.

"Stop laughing or I hurt each and every one of you." Omega threatened, her tone was grave, filled with blood, the 5 ponies stopped immediately.

"This is not a joke, this is serious, I'm not supposed to be this pretty." Omega joked, he had accepted his fate as being a her for a while.

The mane 6 let these words sink in, then the whole group of 7 bursted out laughing.

Omega would deal with it, for now, she had to get everything situated, it would be a tough time, even tougher if her bio-scans were incorrect, she wanted to get back to be male before she started her period, that was something that she did NOT want to deal with.

It would be tough, but she could handle anything, she was Omega, and Omega was greek for 'greatest possible'.

<<bloodless transition>>

It had been a few hours, Omega decided to sleep in her town-house for tonight, sitting on the chair and reading the day's newspaper, though it was far too late for it to really matter.

Her heart stopped when she heard the door open, she had forgotten!

"Scootaloo! What will she think! Her big brother is now her big SISTER, I have to be strong, 'Practice what you Preach', my dad always said, time to take my own advice." Omega thought as her little sister walked inside.

"Hey bro." the orange filly greeted.

"Hey. *cough*" Omega tried to make it sound like the change in his voice was from a dry throat.

Luckily Scootaloo couldn't tell the difference from the

"So, what's up?" Scootaloo said, trying to make small talk.

"Not much." Omega said, trying to imitate her own voice, and, what a Luna-Damned shame it was, failed at doing so.

"Is everything alright?" Scootaloo asked, flying up onto the armrest of the large chair, then sitting all snug next to her big sister, still under the impression that it was her brother.

"Yeah, kinda." Omega said, hoping that Scootaloo wouldn't notice her longer hair immediately.

Scootaloo frowned. Her big brother was upset by something! She had to help.

She felt something as Omega coughed, her older sibling had longer hair, and a slimmer build, and, were those breasts?

She jumped up, gasping, she stood on the center table, staring at Omega.

The woman lowered the newspaper, revealing her face.

"What happened?!" Scootaloo was shocked, her big brother was now her big sister.

"Magical attack, I got turned into a woman, everypony knows." Omega said, a frown marring her revealed features.

"I, what, I don't, this is so left field for me that I don't know how to feel about it." Scootaloo's voice had lost its shock, only leaving confusion.

"Right, so... give your big sis a hug?" Omega offered, she needed one at this point.

"Uuuuhhh, sure." Scootaloo accepted, jumping into her sister's embrace.

The pair hugged for a little while, feeling better, Scootaloo physically, Omega emotionally.

"So, what's the status on your cloud-house? Can your sis get an ETA?" Omega asked.

"It's coming along nicely, luckily cloud is dirt-cheap, seeing as how it's literally just water and air, it's just one room at this point, but it'll be done by next week." Scootaloo answered, she had taken the whole 'my brother is now my sister' thing very well.

"Right, nice, is there anything you want to ask me?" Omega querried.

"Yeah, if you got magicked into a female, does that mean you have... female...... parts?" Scootaloo asked awkwardly, though she really did want to know.

"Heh heh, yes, yes it does, Scoots, I'm all woman, on the outside, at least." Omega joked, she still had the mind of her male self, that wasn't ever going to change, Omega made a note to experiment later, for science, not real science, but science.

Scootaloo hopped off of the table, leaving her big sister in the living room alone.

Omega picked up the newspaper again, picking up where she had left off and continuing her reading.

Things settled quickly

<<dream sequence transition>>

She walked through the fields, something felt off...

"Omega!" a rough, tomboyish female voice greeted.

"What?" Omega turned to face her guest.

Luna-damnit it was Xero, and he had been turned into a female too.

"Why does this keep happening?" Omega asked, though she was rhetorical.

"I don't know, but, whatever, you look great by the way." Xero snickered, her voice sounded more posh as a female, her hair hadn't changed besides the long ponytail she had being twice as thick, her eyes were a lightish-turqoise color, and her mouth, like Omega's, held fine, sharp teeth. She was 5 feet 7 inches, 5 feet 8 inches in armor.

"Right, thanks, listen, I know this sounds wierd, and probably insane, but, do you have any advice?" Omega asked, she had NEVER asked for help, well, not true, only once, when he and Xero were captured, he had asked Xero for help unlocking the cell he was in.

"Wow, I, uh, I don't know, just, don't suggest any experimental 'Hey I'm like this now but we can still do this' sex, Dash was up for it, she's bi, but I'm pretty sure Twilight is as straight as an arrow." Xero answered, she wasn't any less crude with her speech or answering things Omega took note of this.

"Right, follow me, I think Ponyville is over there." Xero directed, pointing to the odd sturctures in the distance, it looked like Ponyville, indeed,,,

...If everything single fucking thing in Ponyville was painted bood-red.

Approaching the crimson town, the pair walked through the streets, they reached town-square, they found a sight that was equal parts shocking and odd.

"Askad, put the Pin-Puller away." Kary said to Askad, the orangish-yellow clad man alive and well, Kary still looked like she did right before the fight with Omega and Xero.

"Not until Omega and Xero manage to lapse this far." Asked replied, holding a scoped rifle, not quite sniper but not quite assault, it looked like the dragunov with a shorter barrel, the wood parts were pale birch, the metal was gold, Omega's scan told her the rifle shot .50cal BMG HE rounds.

"Hey, psychopath, bitch, we're here, the question is, why are you here?" Xero greeted, the green and yellow pair turned to the 2 females.

"Are you...? Did something...? I.... well, boys, looks like you're girls." Kary stated the obvious.

"The magical energy I am picking up indicates that this is the result of gender-bender magic, all you need to do to reverse it is have a sample of DNA from your un-magicked self, and consume that with your magicked self, and the spell will be countered and reversed, returning you to normal." Askad, ever the smart-as-hell-ass, explained the process.

"Problem, all of the DNA samples in the locks I had were over-ridden to compensate for my change of sex." Omega and Xero answered simultaneously.

"You are both married, correct?" Asked started, he was going somewhere with this.

"Yes." the red and blue pair answered.

"You're married to 2 different ponies of the Mane 6, correct?" Asked continued, definately going somewhere.

"Yes, your point?" Xero was getting impatient, that still hadn't changed.

"If my carefully calculated algorithm of the passing of time itself is anything to go by, you both made love to your spouses the night before this happened." Askad was closing in on his point fast.

"Yes, what are you trying to say?" Omega interrogated, she wasn't sure what Askad was going for.

"Well, given that information, and the fact that you 2 were born male and grew up male, you both understand enough of biology for at least a basic comprehension of reproduction, and DNA's part in it, the answer is clear." Askad said, as though he was explaining how 2+2=4.

"WHAT IS IT?" both gender-bent humans were getting very mad.

"The answer is, you have to extract your DNA from your lovers, thus, you must drink your own semen." Askad answered, his tone was normal for him, insane, condescending, and sympathetic at the same time.

Omega and Xero, credit to their parts, were only absolutely horrified and disgusted, well into the point of shock, but not to the point of violent denial.

"I'm sorry, but it is the only way." Askad added, his tone was grave.

"Is, is there no other possible way?" Omega pleaded.

"You could wait for your period to start, the magic wouldn't be strong enough to keep you bent and you'll turn back." Askad began again.

"Phew." Xero signed in relief.

"But the consequence is that the spell will have ruptured your bladder, and you will end up peeing blood." Askad finished, the 2 women looked even more horrified.

"Oh well, it's obvious then, good thing I'm good with drinking non-conventional liquids, I survived in Africa by drinking tiger's blood, some gasoline, and elephant shit-juice." Omega revealed, the other 3 were disturbed by this revelation stated in a casual tone.

"Right, well listen, despite being here for 10 minutes, it's actually been 10 hours, you 2 have to go." Kary informed, pushing the pair of women out of the square.

"Why do we have to leave so soon?" the pair asked at the same time.

"You 2 were lucky, you ended up in Equestria, we were unlucky, ending up in Hellquestria, just like the original except completely abandoned by animal life, the disturbance of you being here has altered the colors, though your numerous visits have slowly been getting closer to the original, you'll see a normal Ponyville soon enough, now get the fuck OUT!" Kary explained, pushing the 2 into a portal that had just formed.

<<plane of reality transition>>

Omega woke up to see light, it was morning, the tall woman got out of bed, changed into something comfortable, hard to do when all of your clothes are designed for a man, settling on a partially unzipped red hoodie over a white shirt with a black templar cross on it, she made her way out of the door.

Walking down the road, she made her way to the library, she would not wait to piss blood.

Entering the doors, Omega found Twi laying on the floor, facedown with her head covered by a book.

Approaching her wife silently, she merely flicked her. Twi woke with a gasp.

"AH, what the fuuu....? Omega? What do you want? I'm trying to find a reversal spell." Twi complained, repositioning herself and letting the spike of pain subside, since Omega had flicked her in the.... yeah, you get what I mean.

"I found out how to reverse the spell, I need to consume DNA from my male self." Omega explained briefly.

"How do you know that that'll work?" Twi skepticized.

"I found out in my dream, it was divine intervention that told me exactly what I need to do." Omega revealed.

"Oh, so, if you need DNA from your male self, why don't you just get some of your shed hairs? Or even some stored blood?" Twi guessed, Omega took a breath to brace herself for the next sentence.

"That's the problem, I don't have any shed hairs that aren't cleaned up and burnt by the cleaner bots, and I don't store blood outside of my body, though that would be easier, no, the only sample of my DNA as a male is...well..." Omega trailed off, then tapped Twi on the lower stomach region.

"What? You...... what? I, um, I could, get, it, out, for you......." Twi trailed off, she blushed at the thought of the act.

"Here's a vial?" Omega offered awkwardly, the awkwardness of the situation was bearing down on both of them, taking out the small cylindrical glass container.

"Right, I'll just, go." Twi said, taking the vial in her magic aura and trotting upstairs.

Omega waited, the awkward was practically tangible.

<<eviction notice of awkwardness transition>>

Casting a timed numbness spell for her entire body, Omega drank the white fluid (which had been thinned with a bit of water, as alcohol would kill the DNA in it) down in one gulp.

The spell kicked in, she could not feel the liquid or most of her body, this would last a while.

Lapsing into a few seconds of unconsciousness, Omega fell to the ground, struggling to get up again, the numbness receded after a minute or 2.

Standing up, he turned to the mirror he had, he saw that it had worked.

"Ugh, it's good that I got that over with." he sighed, taking several trips through the sanitation chamber.

Getting into clothes that he had cleaned, he relocked his weapons, and made a skin graph, putting gauze over the wound, he would let the patch of skin grow, he would rather eat skin jerky than drink sperm.

Taking the initiative to vomit violently, drink pure alcohol, followed by some alcoholic beverages and some fruit he had, he shook his head, he felt better, much better, the estrogen in his system was quickly eradicated, he felt strong, deleting the memory file folder, as well as delete the memory of his curing himself, he ate and drank his fill.

Teleporting to the library again, he found his wife, she looked tired, she must have done some memory deleting as well.

"I'm back, safe and sound and having all the stuff I should have." Omega greeted, the awkward had dissolved, leaving only an anxiety for the passing of time.

"Right, good to know, I prefer you like this, after all, I was married to Omega, the cyborg man." Twilight replied, trying to just get past the scene.

"Yeah, well, I'm going to go now, I need to check on my sister and the outpost." Omega debriefed, walking out the door.

"Right, you get to that then..." Twilight said, the pair didn't make eye contact, Omega walked out of the door.

<<transition of time and space>>

Celestia recounted the events of the past year, she had been making good progress, she was up to almost 3 years ago, working on her problems that had risen since Omega showed up.

The chemicals of the marijuana cleared her head of all thoughts besides those she needed, getting over her problems, day by day, week by week, month by month, before she knew it, she had gotten to the time when Discord was first released.

She had trusted Omega, even when Omega didn't seem to trust her, and he trusted her, even when she didn't trust him, the 2 had kept a very professional and emotionless relationship, she felt better, a lot better, she had gotten over more than 5000 years' worth of problems, big and small, she was working on her latest.

Then she recollected when she had lost, the one time she had lost, it was more than over-due, it was destined to pile up with pulp until the wall broke and all of the failure she so rightly deserved came crashing in.

Loss, she had lost almost everything she had that day, losing her wings, losing Twilight, losing the magic fight, losing her pride, losing her respect, losing her temper, almost losing Luna again, losing her power over the sun, almost losing her mind.

Losing the regret and hopelessness of her past, and then dealing with all of her problems.

Thinking these thoughts-wait a second....

'I'm in the present now, I'm done...' Celestia internally trailed off.

She felt relief, happiness, she had done it, she had gotten over everything bad that had happened.

She exited her room, which smelled intensely of booze and pot, and made her way downstairs.

She would stop by the kitchen first, she had to throw up, sneeze, and eat.

Doing these things (of course not at the same time), Celestia walked to the throne room, a spring in her step, she was almost prancing.

Luna opened the doors to the throne room to let in the next pony, only to stop suddenly upon seeing her sister, looking happy.

"Sister, what brings you here? Have you gotten over all of your problems?" Luna asked, a bit of disbelief in her voice.

"Yes, why do you say that with doubt?" Celestia asked innocently.

"Sister, I don't know if you've noticed, but it's April." Luna informed.

"So? I've been holed up in my room since March." Celestia replied.

"Allow me to correct myself, it's April..." Luna trailed off.

"April...?" Celestia was confused.

"It's April.... ONE THOUSAND AND THREE!" Luna shouted.

The point being presented was that Celestia had gone to deal with her problems in March, which is the month before April, so at first, she thought she had been gone for 1 month, but as it turns out, she left in March 1002, and right now if was April 1003, so she had been gone for 13 months.

"But, how...?" Celestia was confused now, how had so much time passed by?

"You've been gone for 13 months, long enough for Twilight to learn enough to fix problems and let others fix problems, cast a spell that warped reality, reformed an evil of at least 500 years of age, and some other shit, the coronation thing was completed, some asshole fucked things up, Twi is back to normal again, Omega and Twi are married, and things have been rather peaceful since." Luna ranted.

"I see..." Celestia said, that was a LOT of stuff to happen.

"Okay, right, well, I'm still the top princess, but you can have the power over the sun back." Luna said, guiding her white sister to a special location, a large balcony, named 'The Balcony of the Passing of Time', flying into the air, Luna used her magic to transfer the Solar Deity power back to Celestia, the alabaster alicorn's mane revived with its flowing streaks of color, blue, green, pink, and purple, she raised the sun, and Luna lowered the moon, it was time for a new day.

A new day, or something like that.

Probably going to get a lot of grief from random shit along the way.

Who knows?

Only time will tell.

<<fitting a few more lines into this story via transition>>

Omega and the Mane 6 were ready, the New Bolverk Squad was ready for their most immense task yet...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...They were going to play in the Annual Equestria-Wide Music Competition.

It was going to be great.

Author's Note:

Whelp, that's that, again.

Comment on how much this is worth the wait, or some shit, I don't fuckin' know.

I love you all in both the most homo and hetero ways possible.

Byeeeeeee.