• Published 8th Feb 2013
  • 1,844 Views, 27 Comments

Red Like Roses - Ryanzombies01



Ponyville is attacked by Beowolves. and it's up to Ruby to save them.

  • ...
24
 27
 1,844

Red Like Roses

"Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test
Black the beast descends from shadows
Yellow beauty burns gold."
"Spike?" yelled Twilight. searching for something. "Yeah?" says Spike. who just got out of bed. "do you know where the "Unicorn's Guide To Ultimate Magic" book is?" asked Twilight. "You put it under you blanket on your bed" says Spike. Twilight goes up and looks under her blanket to find the book. "Thanks, Spike" says Twilight as she goes down stairs. "Your welcome" says Spike in a quiet voice as he falls into his bed and falls asleep. Downstairs. Twilight is looking at a spell called "Tele-Species". the spell allows to teleport other people and species with magic like her teleportation spell. Twilight then opens the door to visit Applejack.
Meanwhile....
it is a sad day for Ruby. for that it is the four year anniversary since her master has died due to a attack from a Beowolf. Ruby stares at the grave. then a flashback begins.
|"Ruby. i need you to focus. you'll never know how to use the Crescent Rose!" says Ruby's master. Wade. says. "okay" says a young Ruby. however. a Beowolf breaks trough the window. and is about to strike Ruby. "RUBY!" yelled Wade as he jumped in-front of Ruby. and. in the process. getting slashed by the Beowolf's claw. "MASTER!" yells Ruby. who turns to the Beowolf and shoots it. making half it's face explode into red petals. she then runs to Wade. "Ruby..." says Wade in a weak voice as lots of blood runs from his slash on his chest. "you need to continue without me" says Wade as his voice gets quieter and soon closes his eyes and stops breathing. "Master?..." says Ruby. she soon realizes what's happening. "MASTER!" says Ruby. waiting for Wade to respond. nothing. "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!"| Ruby starts to cry remembering that horrible day. ever since then she trained herself how to use the Crescent Rose. killing every Beowolf she comes across in his name. soon a explosion occurs in the snow forest. Ruby starts to run to the scene.
Back in Equestria.
Applejack is bucking apples and stops and sees her friend Twilight Sparkle walking to her. "hey Twi. what brings you here?" "can i borrow Winona?" asked Twilight. "why do yah want Winona?" (oh no, what do i do. i can't tell her i using her for testing on a spell. but i can't lie. i guess i will have to do it the HARD way..) thought Twilight. she turned around and bucked AJ in the face. knocking her out. then she takes Winona and flees. back at the tree house. Twilight is performing the spell. "Okay Winona. stay still" she said as she aimed her horn at the dog. and fired. but nothing happened. a explosion then happens in the Everfree Forest. Twilight rushes to the scene.
Meanwhile
Ruby was running to the scene. but is stopped when she comes across a group of Beowolves. "get out of my way!" yelled Ruby as she decapitates them and runs to the scene. she then finds a horde of Beowolves...No. these wolves are made of wood. "What?" Ruby asks herself. however. a timberwolf spots her and the horde charge towards her.
"Fuck" Ruby says in a quiet voice. and puts the "Cross Shot" in her Crescent Rose and charges towards the horde. but disappears in a flash. but not in front of the wolves. or anywhere. she vanished without a trace.
Meanwhile in the Everfree Forest.
Twilight is in the Everfree Forest. using her horn as a light source. she then spots a group of Timberwolv...(wait...THOSE ARE NOT TIMBERWOLVES!) thinks Twilight. these wolves are not made of wood. but black fur. red fangs. red claws. and red eyes. they where NOT timberwolves. one notices Twilight and Twilight runs away.
Meanwhile in another part of the Everfree Forest...
"Sweetie Belle. use your horn!" says Applebloom. soon it reveals the CMC (Cutie Mark Crusaders) are walking trough the forest. on a mission to get their "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS FOREST EXPLOERS!" cutie mark. they hear the sound of a branch break. they look into a bush.
"what is that...thing?" says Scootaloo.
"i don't know. but i think it's waking up!" she says in horror as the "thing" wakes up and sees them.
Meanwhile in Ponyville.
AJ is trotting around in Ponyville. her face has bandages and a eye patch on her left eye due to Twilight bucking her in the face. (why did Twi buck me in mah face. she's my FRIEND for sakes) thinks Applejack. but soon sees Twilight run pass her. her face expressing horror. covered in tree sap and cuts from branches. "Twi! wait!" AJ yells to Twilight. "why is she running?" says Applejack. but soon hears a roar as a Beowolf emerges from the forest and attacks a nearby resident (Lyra) and starts cutting her to pieces. soon the Beowolf kills Lyra and notices Applejack and charges at her. she then runs away in horror.
back to Ruby.
"so your trying to get your cutie marks at exploring dangerous forest huh?" asks Ruby. "Yeah. and we found you" says Scootaloo. soon. the smell of smoke hits Ruby and the CMC's noses. they rush to Ponyville to find it in chaos. fire everywhere. Lyra and Rainbow Dash's dead bodies are seen on the ground. "Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo yells as she runs to Dash's body. Ruby sees The Mane Six and other residents surrounded in the middle of town cornered by Beowolves.

Ruby takes her Crescent Rose out. "Hey Beowolves!" yells Ruby at the top of her lungs getting both the ponies and Beowolves attention. when the wolves see her. they charge. Ruby jumps and shoots one of the wolves. killing it. then the Crescent Rose turns from "Gun" mode to "Scythe" mode. and starts slashing the wolves. then. there where only ten. she put in her "Cross Shot" and ran at the speed of light. killing wolves as she ran. it took only 10 seconds flat (yeah yeah. Rainbow Dash thing) to kill them. just then. Ruby disappeared. later. Ruby awoke to find she was next to Wade's grave. she has returned home.
Meanwhile in Ponyville.
"So Twi. why did you buck me in the face? asked Applejack. "i was testing a spell that teleports animals. if you knew. you whouldn't allow me. i had no choice. and now because of me. Rainbow Dash is dead...." said Twilight. who was now crying because of the fastest pony in Equestria's death. it was truly the worst day ever....

Author's Note:

so that was it. i was bored so i made this. hope you like! :D
plus i do not own My Little Pony or RWBY.
Well. bye
-Ryan