• Published 22nd Jan 2013
  • 392 Views, 2 Comments

The Arena - Shaelyn



The Elements of Harmony are vessels of friendship. The Elements of Chaos are vessels of destruction. In the Arena only one will persist under the title of 'Champion of Chaos'. Welcome to The Arena.

  • ...
 2
 392

Enter the Arena

Welcome, dear visitors, to my arena. Please, have a seat and make yourself at home. The fights are about to begin, and I wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the bloody death about to occur. I'm sure you have a favorite. Go on, picture them in your mind. Good. How well do you think they'd fare in combat? Is it shy little Flutters, who would be crushed by a bunny if put in here? Oh, or maybe it's the diligent Ms Sparkle, who's spells would give her a definite edge? Maybe you fancy Applejack, with such strong kicking legs. Lethal potential, that one has. Do you think your favorite will win? Will they even survive? Odds are, they won't. Only one will survive, and it very well might not even be any of them. Such is the nature of my arena. We'll skip the boring parts. You don't need to know why they are what they are now. You don't need to know anything except that they will be killing each other for your entertainment. You are but a spectator to this game. So get comfortable. The first fight is beginning.