• Published 21st Jan 2013
  • 459 Views, 5 Comments

Applejack's Secret - Song Leaf



When Flim & Flam steal all the Apples from the Orchard, They make sure the trees never grow Apples again. Outraged, Applejack makes Flim & Flam to make a machine that would make the Apple Family Apples, or else.

  • ...
 5
 459

Secrets.

Chapter One
-
Secrets.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applebloom skidded happily out of the Cutie Mark Crusaders' Clubhouse, waving to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle as they headed in opposite directions. She started walking. Today was the day when Applejack was going to show her and Big Macintosh her solution to what the Flim Flam Brothers did to their Apple Orchard.
Maybe Twilight had found a Spell to remove the Chemicals from the Apple Trees? She stopped to take her cape off, then resumed.
The Barn was now in sight. Big Macintosh was waiting for her outside the barn-- She could just make out his red body.
Applebloom started running, rushing to her Brother.

--

Big Macintosh saw Applebloom racing toward him. He sighed happily. Little Sis' must be just as excited as I am that we've probably found a good Solution to the work of those Flim Flam Brothers. Eeyup. He thought, smiling as Applebloom practically crashed in front of him.
"Excited?" Applebloom bounced up and down.
"Eeyup." Big Macintosh agreed, nodding his head once.
At that moment, Applejack opened the Barn door. Big Macintosh quickly turned around to face her, startled.
"Y'all ready?" Applejack chimed, opening the door wider.
"Eeyup." Big Macintosh answered.
Applebloom nodded. "Yes! But, sis', what's that red stuff on your face?" Applebloom asked, pointing to Applejack's cheek.
Applejack quickly wiped off the crimson smear on her cheek.
"R-red Stuff? What red stuff?" She exclaimed hesitantly.

Big Macintosh tilted his head to one side, but Applebloom still didn't seem to care that much.
"Sis', can you show us the Surprise?" She asked.
Applejack looked at Applebloom. "Of course." She replied, stepping out of the way for Applebloom and Big Macintosh to walk in. Applejack closed the barn door, putting the latch on the door to lock it.

--

Applebloom turned around. "Sis', why are you lockin' the door?" She asked.
Applejack froze. "Uh... Top secret stuff. Yes. Top secret."
Now Applebloom seemed confused. "Okay... If you say so, Sis'." She replied.
Applejack moved toward the Basement. "C'mon, you two. Let's get this thing over an' done with." She opened the basement's trapdoor, gesturing for her Brother and Sister to go in. "I know it's a bit dark, but y'all 'ill get some light soon."
Big Macintosh nodded, and walked steadily down the stairs, into the basement, followed by Applebloom, who was slower. Applejack gave her a shove. "Oops! I'm a tad unsteady. Sorry, Little Sis'. Musta' tripped over there."
Applebloom looked at her sister for a moment. That didn't feel like a accidental trip... Applebloom thought grimly. She shook her head to clear the thought. It is a secret. She obviously wants to make sure no one comes in or asks for her...

Author's Note:

Wow. My first Chapter of my First Story. I can't believe this is what it's going to be...

I want to get to writing the rest of the Story quickly... I want to do this so I don't go through too much pain in writing such a gore story. :raritydespair:

It's good to get this over and done with, I should start writing the next Chapter soon...

Oh yes, when you see this ' -- ' in a Paragraph, that means that the story is switching characters.

Also... This chapter is Tiny. The next one should be bigger...