• Published 4th May 2013
  • 399 Views, 3 Comments

Rainbow Dash's adventure (temp. title) - Mewzy



Rainbow dash is sent to the real world- how will she cope? What will she find?

  • ...
 3
 399

Ch 4: STEVE.

Rainbow screamed, he screamed, and before he realized who was in his closet, he had fired a bb into Rainbow's shoulder. "Ow! What the buck was that for?!" She screamed at him, grasping her bruised shoulder. He dropped the gun. Steve was completely speechless. As he reached for the words to say, Rainbow yelled at him again. "Hey, I'm talking to you! Who the hay are you?!"
He finally muttered out, "R-rainbow Dash?" her voice changed from anger to confusion. "That's my- wait, how do you know my name?"
He had feelings of brony excitement welling up in him. He almost couldn't hear her question. "Rainbow Dash, is it really you?! It's such an honor to meet you!" "Yeah, I can tell by the bruise you gave me as a present."

He laughed a bit at her sarcasm, before the millions of questions he had for her started coming out all at once. "Why are you here? How did you get here? How" She cut him off again. "Hey, slow down! I can only answer one question at a time!" Steve threw the questions out of his mind that related to her arrival, and started focusing on treating his new houseguest. "Okay then, here's my next question; are you hungry?" She smiled at him for the first time. "Heck yeah I am! What are those little red things in the giant cold box? They're awesome!"

For a brief moment, Steve was confused. "Red things? Cold box? Oh, you mean strawberries? I have to agree with you on that. I'll get you some." With that, Rainbow stood up and walked out of the closet. "Oh, and sorry about breaking that thing in there." If any other person or thing had broken the vase, he would have been upset. Of course, though, who could get mad at Rainbow Dash? "Don't worry about that. I'll deal with it later." They then walked downstairs, and Steve grabbed the strawberries out of the fridge. He handed a few to Rainbow, who shoved all of them in her mouth. He chuckled a bit at her. "Slow down Rainbow Dash! You're going to choke if you do that." She looked at him, cheeks bulging out. "Mmf?" She chewed and swallowed the rest. "Say again?" "Never mind, it doesn't really matter anymore." He said. Rainbow stood up and walked over to Steve. She showed her back to him. He dropped the strawberry container.

"What happened to your back?!" he asked with extreme concern. "Well, I went on a walk far away from this house, and apparently I wasn't the only one out there." "So what exactly happened to you?!" she paused a moment, before starting her story. "I was about an hour away, when this little grey creature persuaded me to follow it. Then, before I knew it, there was a whole bunch of them on every side of me. As I ran to escape, one jumped on my back and tore a long gash." Steve took the thought in for a while, and finally said, "Wolves attacked you, they only hunt in packs, and they have one that lures their prey in for the rest to kill."

Rainbow now looked horrified. "Th-they were going to kill me?!" "Yes. You're lucky you escaped with just this, and even luckier they didn't tear your wing off." She shuddered at the thought. She could have lost her wing, or her life. "Now, how about we get this patched up?" Before Rainbow Dash could respond, Steve had gone and grabbed some gauze and disinfectant. "Hold still, this might sting a bit, but it will prevent infection." He rubbed the disinfectant on the cut, and she cringed at how badly it stung. Steve then wrapped the gauze around her entire body, avoiding her wings, but covering her back. "Thank you." She said. "There's really no reason to thank me." He told her. It was getting surprisingly dark out, and Rainbow was exhausted from her day anyways. "I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning." With that, Rainbow Dash turned and walked upstairs.