• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 956 Views, 1 Comments

Pony Tales 2- Buck Wrestling - ChrisText



Braeburn has his own rodeo awards, preferably in wrestling, and he's going to defend his title.

  • ...
 1
 956

Train Tracks

----Train Tracks----


Braeburn and Big Macintosh were only 4 hours away from their destination. The both of them were exhausted at this point, and neither of them were up for a conversation. The number one thing they needed now, was time and some luck. Applejack wasn't faring any better, she was kidnapped and brought aboard the same train that was heading for Ponyville. ''Look, we aren't getting anywhere fast, I say we lay some traps on the rails!'', said Braeburn. ''Traps on the rails you say, what kind of traps and why?'', asked Macintosh. ''As far as I can tell, they won't walk back to Fillydelphia, they're going to have to come back here by train. We can save Caramel and any other ponies who got brought into this!'', replied Braeburn. ''So what if they don't consider using the train to travel without trouble? What if they simply catch up to us, and beat us to a pulp?'', replied Macintosh. ''I'm sure that you're aware of how easily that minotaur handled us before Braeburn.'' ''Iron Will alone is enough to take both of us, and him and his group can stand their own, and one of them are shorter than I am!'' Braeburn stopped and so did Big Macintosh, ''Look, we don't have much time either way, if what you say is true, then let's just keep running to Ponyville!'' ''Well, alright, you're the boss I guess.'', responded Macintosh. They continued running along the path of the tracks heading for Ponyville.


Iron Will and his gang had to make it to Fillydelphia before Macintosh and Braeburn did. Sadly, the rules say that anypony who tries to interrupt the coming matches would have to arrive there before it started. Braeburn wouldn't get a choice to be able to train for a month or not. By the looks of things, it seems the matches are going to happen early this year. ''Ah reckon you have no idea what's going on either Caramel?'', asked Applejack on the train. ''Actually I do know, but I don't think I can tell you, at least not right now.'', he replied. ''Forget those idiots, come sit by me and whisper in my ear.'', responded Applejack. ''Hold it you two, who do you think you're calling an idiot!'', said the burly stallion sitting beside Iron Will. ''I was just talking to my legs, Bucky and Kicks McGee!'', replied Applejack. The dark red colt simply shrugged and turned back around in his seat. ''I'm sorry Applejack, but could you try and keep it down a notch?'', asked Caramel. ''OKAY, I've had enough of this tomfoolery!'', shouted AJ. Iron Will stood out of his seat and kindly asked, ''Would you care to take a seat little filly?'' ''Who in tarnation are you callin' a filly?'' ''Don't make me buck you up and out of this here train!'' The two glared each other in the eyes for what lasted like a minute. ''You know what little filly, I like the cut of your jib!'', said Iron Will. ''I'll spare you the personal beating from me, and instead you'll be fighting Roid Rage here in the arena!'' ''YEAH!!'', Roid Rage shouted with enflamed muscles and eyes. He was one of the strongest of the three of the colts, and he had the heart of a fighter, he was in it just to show his stuff and shout, ''YEAH!!''.


''Why do you suppose that the conductor hasn't done anything about this?'', asked Applejack. ''He's probably scared out of his mind right now, I know I am.'', Caramel replied. ''Do you see all of those muscles on their legs?'' ''Trust me Caramel, there's no way in Equestria that we can't handle these guys.'', said AJ. ''Ah think we can take em', just you and me, let's do it!'' ''What are you crazy Applejack?'', ''That minotaur threw Braeburn and Macintosh out of this train without breaking a sweat!'', replied Caramel. ''Come to think of it, I don't even know why I wanted to be a bucking wrestler in the first place!'' ''Just look at my overall build, I'm so scrawny Applejack!'' ''Yeah, yeah, Ah know how skinny, weak, and frail you are, but Ah need you to distract them.'' Applejack began to devise a plan, Caramel on the other hand had no idea what was about to unfold. ''Look, Applejack, before we do this, do you even know if Braeburn is coming back to save us, or if he's going to Ponyville?'', asked Caramel. ''Ah have no idea, but we're not going to let these guys drag us all the way to Fillydelphia with them.'', replied Applejack. ''Ah told Braeburn that we were switching places, but Ah'm not going into a ring with some crazy stallions!'' ''Ah'd rather buck the smiles off their arrogant little faces right now!'' ''Applejack, could you lower your voice a bit, you're attracting some unwanted attention!'', said Caramel. ''You wouldn't want any of those strong colts to come over here and start a fight would you?'' ''Ah don't care what some dumb thug says, Ah'll beat em' all up, in fact, let's make as much noise as we can Caramel!'', Applejack shouted


''That's the fourth time you ponies have been making noise, no more talking on this train, I need the two of you to be silent.'', said the buff guard stallion. ''It's bad enough that we don't trust you completely, you're very blessed to have Iron Will find some sort of favor in you.'' ''Ah doubt being liked by some arrogant minotaur is a blessing!'', shouted Applejack. ''Now you've started it Applejack, we're dead meat now!'' The train wobbled on the side of the tracks from accelerating at dangerous speeds, to be specific, the conductor ran out of coal. Braeburn and Macintosh were 20 minutes away from Ponyville, and since the conductor had used up a week's worth of coal, they were right behind them. ''Do you hear somethin' Macintosh?'', Braeburn asked. ''By somethin', would you happen to mean the train coming up behind us?'', replied Macintosh. ''Yeah, unfortunately, that's exactly what I meant.....'', said Braeburn before the loud crash. All of the ponies laid there on the floor, almost unconscious, except for a certain arrogant minotaur. ''HAH, you thought your little game would work?'', Iron Will picked up Braeburn and yelled in his face. ''When somepony tries to block, SHOW THEM THAT YOU ROCK!!'', he said as he threw Braeburn into the side of the wrecked train. ''Come on boys, get up, we may have overdone the train hi-jacking, but Ponyville is still close.'' ''We'll walk around the hills to avoid being seen, and then catch our next train to Fillydelphia. ''Also, why don't you tie up our little friends here, we could use some more wrestlers in our matches.''


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


''Try and touch em' if you dare!'', Said sheriff Silver Star and his two companions. ''We've got some hot and steaming apple pies fer' ya', why don't you have a taste! The pies flew, and the Iron Will's lackeys were dodging every single pie that they threw apparently. ''You can't dodge our pies forever!'', shouted the sheriff. ''Oh please, you're kidding me right?'', said Iron Will. ''I assume that you were on the back of the freight car.'' ''Ya' got that right ya' glutton!'', said the sheriff. ''What's going on men, keep throwing pies, let them have it!'' ''Uh, sheriff, we're out of pies as of now....'', replied the colt. The conductor was knocked out cold, still inside the wrecked train. Applejack was knocked out cold, and Braeburn is unable to stand. ''Let's see here, according to my wristwatch, the time appears to be 7:53!'', said Iron Will. ''I think we've had enough of wasting time here. ''Uh, men, I think I have a good idea right about now.'', said the sheriff. ''What would that be Silver Star?'', asked the colt. ''Run for your LIIIIIIIIIIVES!!'', the sheriff yelled. Iron Will's lackey's were getting ready to chase the sheriff and the two colts with their tails in between their legs. ''Leave them alone boys, we already have enough wrestlers to enjoy ourselves with!'', said Iron Will.


''You idiot!'', shouted Braeburn nearly fainting. ''You let them get away, now they're running off to Canterlot to tell the authorities!'' ''Who said that I allowed them to get away?'', asked Iron Will. Sheriff Silver Star and the two stallions fell into a 10 foot deep hole. ''OH, COME ON!'', the sheriff shouted out loud. ''You planted traps?'', said Braeburn. ''Now you're certainly going to get it, bringing us to Fillydelphia will dig your own grave!'' ''You know what, speaking of graves, how about you spend some time in one?'', Iron Will said mockingly. ''Here, let me pick you up and escort you to yours!'', he said as he walked over to the hole. ''Let me down ya' big dummy!!'', Braeburn shouted. ''You should save your breath, you wouldn't want to waste it shouting at a minotaur that a whole town of ponies are scared to death of.'', Iron Will teased. ''Oh, and don't worry about your little cousin here, we'll take nice, good care of her while you're gone!'' Braeburn kicked at his chest and chin, in an effort to fight him. ''Don't you call my cousin little!'', he shouted. ''Enough of your cheesy talk, it's just a buck wrestling match, if your sister is strong enough, we may let her join us!'', he replied. ''At least that way, she won't to fight any of us!'', he said as he tossed Braeburn into the pit with the sheriff. We'll let you know when the match is over, in two days that is!'', shouted Iron Will. The last thing Braeburn heard before they walked off with Applejack and Macintosh, was Iron Will's maniacal laughter, and his own shouting. All Caramel could do was stay quiet, though Macintosh and Applejack were there and tied up, he was the only pony who had a say in whether the match went on.