• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 1,736 Views, 15 Comments

When Worlds Collide - Pokemon pony trainer



Four ponies are sent to the Pokemon world by accented and now must find a way back home

  • ...
3
 15
 1,736

Chapter Two - The world we live in

The TV roared as the crowd watched the ongoing battle in front of them. It was the battle for the new champion of Sinnoh but thanks to times zones; it was playing at night in Unova and would probably run into the yearly hours of the morning.

Jake didn't care much about the time it run till, he only cared about the winner, for if the this new trainer Jackson beat the reigning champ Cynthia, he would have to show him around the elite four of Unova when he had his tour of the champions, and that meant work.

Jake is the current champion of Unova, he had beaten Alder over two years ago and the battle had lasted several hours, many classified it as the battle of the champions, both sides never gave up and nether dominated over the other, it came down to the last Pokémon for both trainers and with a heart pounding finish Jake's Riolu fired off the last shot to claim his championship of Unova. It really was a battle of the champions.

Jake grew up in Nuvema Town within Unova, he spent most of his child hood at Professor Juniper's lab playing and looking after all the Pokémon that came in. But as soon as he turned ten, the age you can get your first Pokémon and start a journey, he came across a lost Riolu, which would one day become his most trusted Pokémon friend. They set off to find Riolu's rightful home in Sinnoh and from there started their adventures; they had competed in the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon leagues, making all sorts of friends along the way.

Jake came back to Unova three years ago with a full team of Pokémon found from around the world including; Quilava, Arcanine, Kirlia, Metagross, Victini and many more.

Since he had never competed on his home ground, Jake decided to take on the Unova league. He caught up with his old friends Cheren and Bianca, who had started in Unova. But not everything was as it seemed, the trio found that there as an evil group of people, called Team Plasma, trying to free Pokémon from there trainer in any means they could. So while to take on the Pokémon league Jake, Cheren and Bianca run down team Plasma and stopped them in their tracks but not before two legendary Pokémon where born back into the world, one was freed and the other got away with a so called king of Plasma. His name was N.

The TV roared once again as Cynthia knocked out Jacksons fifth Pokémon "It's going to a sure win for her." Jake said out loud, Riolu gave out a little growl to agree with his trainer. Cynthia still had her Spiritomb, Lucario and her most powerful Pokémon Garchomp left.

She switched out Lucario for Garchomp; Jake started to yell at the TV "What are you doing! He's going to throw out Mudkip." Mudkip had shown to be very useful when the battle got tough in the Sinnoh league battles. And like Jake had predicted, Jackson threw Mudkip into the battle.

The amazing little Mudkip was truly a remarkable fighter for its size it lasted half an hour more in the battle but just couldn't keep up with the raw speed and power of Garchomp. And with an over powered Dragon rush the battle was over.
"Well looks like we don't have to entertain any new guests this year." Jake let out a sigh of relief.

Riolu let out a yawn "Good point mate, we should hit the hay, its way past our bedtime" Jake said, adding a yawn at the end.
I'm glad that Cynthia won that battle; she still has a lot to teach me thought Jake.

"I'll call her tomorrow," he said to Riolu "But for now, I need sleep." and with that he went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day......

There was a knock at the door, Riolu's ears went up at the sound and with a big yawn got up, looking over at his trainer Riolu realised that he did not hear the door. So he decided that it was time for his favourite alarm clock to wake up his sleepy trainer.

Riolu walked over to the shelf where Jake kept his Pokeballs when he did not need them, Riolu reached out to the one that could wake Jake and with a press of the button it opened.

In front of him now stood the beautiful yet deadly Kirlia, she took one look at Riolu then over to her master and knew straight away what she had been summoned for.

She walked over to her master, putting one hand on his stomach; she unlashed her famous shock wave through his body.
With a grasp Jake shot out of bed "Are you trying to kill me!" he stared down Kirilia and Riolu, both just looked at him.
There came a seconded knock at the front door, Jake now realised why they had got him up "next time just poke me would ya."

Jake went to answer the door but was hit in the back of the head with a pair of pants, he turned around and was about to unleash on Riolu, Kirilia just pointed at him. Looking down Jake saw that he only had boxes on "I'll deal with you later." he said to Riolu while putting on the pants.

He walked out and into the hallway that lead up to the lounge and front door, as he walked he could hear voices coming from the front, they sounded female.

Must be fans he thought only they would show up at a time like this, he was at the other end of the lounge room when the door started to open "Who's there?" he yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All he saw was a grey, flying looking ponyta hovering in his door way, next thing came a pink one but this one didn't have any wings, it bounced up him talking and without even thinking he called Riolu to his side though the connection of their aura, Jake was one of very few that could do such things with his aura, and just in mid bounce before the pink looking Ponyta got near him Riolu hit it with force palm.

The pony was paralysed, it fall onto the couch between them, now two more ponyta looking things walked in, the purple one was the first to talk.

"We mean no harm!" it said looking at its now paralysed friend.

But Jake wasn't paying attention to it "I will defend myself" he said back, Riolu got ready to attack.

"But we mean no harm." the purple one said again.

"You were about to tackle me!" he replied.

This time the cyan one talked "No she wasn't, Pinkie only wanted to say hello."

"Well that's one hell of a hello" Jake still had no idea on what was going on what are these things?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight was still in shock over what happened to Pinkie Pie, that thing had just paralysed her in one shot.
"Look, my name is Twilight Sparkle, this is Rainbow Dash and Derpy Hooves," she said pointing to her friends "and that one you just took down is Pinkie Pie."

The other thing that talked looked down at Pinkie Pie, then at its pet. "What are you and how are you talking?" it asked
"We're ponies, and where we're from everypony can talk" she replied.

"And where would you be from?" it still looked confused on why there was four ponies in its house.

Rainbow was the one to answer that question "We're from a little place called Equestria, maybe you've heard of it?" she said with a bit of fight in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Equestria? I've never heard of it Jake was still taken back by the fact that they could talk.

"No, I've never heard of such a place" now it was the ponies turn too looked confused "All I know is that you're I my house and I have no idea why."

"We were just looking for a place to rest" said the pony that was called Derpy Hooves in a sad way
Jake felt sorry for that one, if they were Pokémon I would let them stay, Jake was thinking, but if they are some sort of Pokémon.

"If you need rest then I'm glad to help you" he said "just let me help this one first." he went over to the kitchen and got out a paralyse heal, he then walked back up to Pinkie pie and with a few sprays she become unparalyezed.

She bounced straight up and gave him a hug, knocking him off his feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter