• Published 7th May 2024
  • 125 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria Girls It's Showtime--The Wiggles: Lights, Camera, Action!! - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms check out Network Wiggles and enjoy the stuff it has to offer!

  • ...
11
 4
 125

III: Anthony's Workshop (With Pinkie Pie)

We see the blue icon of Anthony and a few tools you use in a workshop as we see the scene change to where four kids: two boys and two girls at a table each are making something. And we see Anthony and Pinkie Pie both in their respective colored aprons and ready to start the show.

"Hello everybody and welcome to Anthony's Workshop. It's a very special workshop. Today we're making mini cakes! And to help us with the mini cakes we have our good friend Pinkie Pie who happened to made a few herself at Sugarcube Corner." Anthony started.

"I sure have Anthony. In fact making cakes is my specialty." Pinkie said.

"Okay Pinkie Pie. What exactly do we do first?" Anthony asked.

"Simple. See the first thing that the kids are doing is mixing up the batter of what flavor they want their cake to be. Whether it's vanilla, chocolate or strawberry. And then they get to choose what shape of the mini cake pan they want to pour it in." Pinkie started.

"Does it matter what shape it is?" Anthony asked.

"No. No it doesn't it can be any shape they want it to be. Whether it's circle, square, or even a triangle. But anyways after they poured the batter in what they're gonna do is place the cakes in the easy-bake oven and let them cook for five minutes." Pinkie continued.

"Ok that way the cakes are not all soupy like." Anthony agreed.

"Yes. And while they're waiting for the cakes to cook we're gonna prepare the icing to frost them. And they can make whatever color they want it." Pinkie said.

"Oh that's a great idea. And over here we have the boys Jake and Trent. They are working hard right now." Anthony said.

"Ok Jake and Trent. Can you prepare the icing while we wait for your cakes to finish baking?" Pinkie asked.

"Sure." Jake said as he and Trent took a bowl of powered sugar and poured some water in there and added purple and red food coloring in different ones. Then they mixed them to create the perfect shade of the color they want. After they finished Pinkie took them out of the easy-bake oven and let them cool down.

"Oh those look perfect. And see all different shapes. I see a chocolate circle and a strawberry square. They look great. Now let's put some icing on your cakes." Pinkie smiled.

Jake and Trent nodded as they grabbed a spoonful of icing and spread it on the cakes.

"Wow your very good at this! Your making these cakes fantastic. Ok can you put some sprinkles on them?" Pinkie wondered as they boys placed some sprinkles on the cakes. "Oh that looks beautiful. Now we're gonna put some candy on them."

Pinkie placed some bowls of different candies in front of the boys and they choose what candy they wanted to place on them.

"Everybody is working hard making their own cakes. And Pinkie is helping out getting the ingredients out. Sprinkles, icing and candy. Wow. Look at those little mini cakes." Anthony said.

"Oh yes they are perfect. You boys did very good. You start on another one. Do some more for me." Pinkie said as she gave the boys some more batter and went with Anthony to the two girls.

"Now over here everyone we have Jessie and Sophie. And they are working hard." Anthony said.

"Ok girls. Oh I see your cakes are finished. Wow. A vanilla triangle and a strawberry rectangle. Great choices. Ok can you place them in the tray for me?" Pinkie asked as the girls nodded yes and did want she said.

"Oh those are pretty good! Ok and....wow! You prepared some pink and blue icing already. I like it. Ok now can you place some on there for me?" Pinkie asked them.

They nodded and each got a spoonful of icing and spread it on the cakes.

"Oh wow. I really like the colors on there. Especially the pink one. It's beautiful. Ok now get your sprinkles ready." Pinkie said as they took out some sprinkles and got them on there. "You are true cake decorators. Now use what candies you like and that will complete them."

The girls took a few cakes and placed them on top.

"Great job. Those are the best cakes I have ever seen." Pinkie smiled.

"Lots of mini cakes being made by everyone. Pinkie will continue to help out and Jake, Trent, Jessie and Sophie will continue making them the best. It's lots of fun. Until we see you again Anthony's Workshop bye bye!!" Anthony said.

And like that the final lyrics of the song played and ended the segment. But not after a little clip played of the Wiggles spinning around on the floor.

https://m.

After the segment ended Pinkie went back to the girls and they clapped for her.

"Pinkie that was great! And helping the kids make those cakes is so you." Twilight commented.

"Thanks Twilight." Pinkie replied.

"Hey Sunset. I heard you and your friends like to play music. Why don't you, Fluttershy and Rainbow join me on the next segment Music with Murray?" Murray offered.

"We would love that Murray. Let's go!" Sunset agreed as the three followed Murray to the next place in the studio.

Author's Note:

It ain't over! Get ready for Music with Murray!!!