• Published 10th Apr 2024
  • 281 Views, 6 Comments

Equestria Girls It's Showtime--Bear in the Big Blue House: Friends in Nature - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms are on a camping trip. Til they stumbled into a blue house in the woods where a friendly bear lives.

  • ...
7
 6
 281

II: Meeting Bear and Seeing Ojo

The girls arrived at the door of the house and we see the title 'Friends in Nature' which no one noticed whatsoever. Then Sunset knocked on the door an everyone waited patiently for someone to answer. Then after five minutes they all heard footsteps and the door opened revealed a brown bear walking on two legs and when he saw the girls he smiled. And funny enough his name is Bear.

"Oh hi there! It's so good to see you! I just love making new friends!" Bear greeted.

"Um am I dreaming right now? Or are you really a talking bear?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course I'm a bear. I take it you don't come to Woodland Valley very often do you?" Bear asked as the girls shook their heads saying no. "Well you all are just in time. Come on in."

The girls followed Bear inside the house and suddenly when he sniffed he paused. "Hmm?"

"Wait a minute. What's that smell?" Bear asked.

He then sniffed all around the hall trying to locate the source of the smell. The girls were confused by that. Then suddenly his nose got close to Rarity and then the full smell kicked in and gasped. "It's you!"

"Me? What smell could I be carrying?" Rarity asked.

Bear took a big sniff and then gave his answer. "Ooh. You smell like lavenders. Tell me. Did you pick out some blue lavenders in a garden? Cause you got that lavender smell."

"That's just the perfume I put on this morning. But I'm glad you like the smell." Rarity replied.

"Or maybe you smell this good all the time?" Bear said and chuckled. "So anyways what brings you girls here to The Big Blue House?"

"Well we were on our way to Camp Superior for a two week camping trip. But somehow we got lost and now we don't know where we are." Sunset answered.

"Well your in Woodland Valley. And I did hear you say that your going on a camping trip? That sounds like fun! You know I remember when me, Ojo, Treelo, Tutter, Pip and Pop all went on a camping trip down by the otter pond. It was great out there!" Bear said.

"You like camping too? That's great! But who's Ojo, Treelo, Tutter, Pip and Pop?" Fluttershy wondered.

"Oh their my friends. They all live with me here in the Big Blue House. We share so many memories here. And you you girls here we might make more." Bear said.

"Bear! Oh Bear!" A voice called out.

"Oh that sounds like Ojo. Let's go see what she's doing. And you girls can meet her too." Bear offered.

"Ok Bear. We love to meet Ojo." Sunset smiled.

"Great! Come on." Bear said as he went to the upstairs bedroom. The girls followed behind and once they arrived they see a red bear cub working on something. This was Ojo. She turned and saw Bear and the Rainbooms.

"Hey Ojo!" Bear greeted.

"Hey Bear! Oh I'm glad you're here. I wanted to show you something. Also you are you new friends?" Ojo wondered.

"Oh I didn't get your names. Who are you girls excatly?" Bear asked.

"Well I'm Twilight Sparkle. And my friends are Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity and Sunset Shimmer. Together were known as the Rainbooms." Twilight introduced.

"Well nice to meet you girls. I'm Ojo. Anyways I have something that I wanted to show you. Come." Ojo offered as she went over to her model of a campsite in a forest.

"Wow. Did you make that?" Fluttershy asked.

"I sure did. See I wanted to try and make a model of a campsite in a forest where people can enjoy their time and bring friends with them." Ojo said.

"Well you most certainly did an awesome job making that model. It's like an actual camping spot in the forest." Rarity complimented.

"It sure is. You have all the trees standing, a lake for fishing and boating, a small fire for roasting marshmallows, and the tent and all the people who are enjoying a nice camping trip." Bear said.

"Thanks. And maybe next time if we go camping again we might see everything that nature has to offer." Ojo thought.

"Now that is a great idea. In fact the Rainbooms are going on a camping trip on their own too. But they need help getting there." Bear added.

"Well I hope you'll find your way to the camp. Good luck." Ojo hoped.

"Thanks Ojo. And good job making that model of a campsite." Twilight said.

Ojo smiled and Bear and the Rainbooms left the bedroom and went downstairs.

"You know girls. Sometimes when you go camping you can feel and see everything that nature has to offer and you never know what surprises it has in store. Yeah. Nature." Bear said as the word Nature appeared from the grass.

"Nature is the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations. And when your camping there's lots of nature to see. Like for example...Oh. You can go fishing or boating in a lake." Bear started as some water came out and two people were one or the other thing Bear mentioned.

"Or..explore the woods or forest to see what animals they can find." Bear continued as a person was in the woods and found a grizzly bear.

"Or...listening to all kinds of sounds or nature that can really make this an outdoor experience for everyone." Bear finished as they heard a bear roaring, a frog croaking, and the bees buzzing.

"Your right Bear. All these things that nature does can really make a camping trip amazing." Rainbow agreed.

"Yeah. And for me. I love listening to the sounds of nature." Bear said as a song started playing.

https://m.

(Start at 1:19 and play til the end)

As Bear was singing the girls couldn't help but enjoy the tune. Eventually they all joined in the song by dancing and they made all the sounds that were featured in the song. When Bear finished everyone posed and they all laughed and got up.

"Now that has to be my favorite sound." Sunset replied.

"Yep. Sounds are heard everywhere and are found in nature. Hey. I have a question. What kind of sounds of nature do to you girls like hearing? Hmm. What do you think?" Bear asked.

"Well. I like hearing the water splashing through the lake." Fluttershy said.

"I like hearing the sound of the wind blowing through my hair." Rarity added.

"The sound of flames going to roast the marshmallows." Sunset said.

"Me and Pinkie like hearing the sounds of animals. You never know what they're are out there." Rainbow said.

"I prefer the sound of the guitar playing when singing around the fire." Applejack replied.

"And I like the sound of all the crickets chirping at night." Twilight finished.

"Wow. You girls sure know some great sounds. And when your out in nature you definitely will hear all that." Bear smiled.

"Oh Bear!" A voice called from the living room.

"Hey. I think that's Treelo! Come on! Let's go see what he's doing." Bear said.

So he and the girls went to the living room to see what he he was doing. But little did they know that they will be playing a sound guessing game.

Author's Note:

They met Ojo and she did a good job making that model of a campsite in a forest. Now they will play with Treelo in a sound guessing game!!