• Published 1st Apr 2024
  • 160 Views, 0 Comments

Sprout and the Dragons - Javier



Sprout meets the dragons with his mother Phyllis and his friends, but the dragons aren’t sure if they could forgive him for what he did in the past.

  • ...
 0
 160

Chapter 1: Sprout’s apology/Ponies quickly deny his apology/On the Marestream/Sprout’s backstory

In Maretime Bay, the ponies were enjoying a very sunny day. Everypony except Sprout, who still hasn’t been forgiven by the ponies after what he did to Sunny’s lighthouse. Just then, his mother Phyllis Cloverleaf arrives to have an important conversation with him.

“Oh, hi mommy.” Sprout said to his mom. “Nice of you to drop by, I guess.”

“Hey Sprout.” Phyllis replied. “Listen, I know you did a lot of bad things especially with what you did to Sunny’s lighthouse. Thank hoofness it’s rebuilt now.”

“Yeah, that’s a good sign.” Sprout said. “What is it that you want me to do?”

“I just talked with Hitch today,” Phyllis said. “And he said that you should try to apologize to everypony again for what you did wrong.”

Upon hearing this, Sprout was shocked. “Really? But what if they don’t want to forgive me? Mom, this has to be a joke.”

“Sadly it’s not, son.” Phyllis replied, looking up at his son. “I know what you did was very wrong, but I think it’s best if you apologize to everypony, and if they don’t forgive you this time, then there’s nothing I can do to help you anymore.”

Sprout let out a sad sign. “Okay. mommy.” he said.

Later, Sprout and his mother went outside to meet up with everypony in Maretime Bay, and he gave out the apology. “Listen, everypony.” he started. “I know you are still mad at me for what I did, even you the most Sunny. But listen, I’m very sorry for what I did. I turned into a emperor and caused a whole load of trouble. Hoof to heart, I’m very sorry. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!” He tried his best to keep still, with his mother by his side.

The ponies then gave out negative comments on the apology. “Really?” Dahila asked.

“After what you did to us?” Toots said angrily.

“Not even me and my Pippsqueaks forgive you Sprout.” Seashell said, with Peach Fizz and Glory by her side.

The other ponies either booed, jeered, said more negative comments, or threw their stuff onto Sprout.

“Everypony wait.” Sunny said, trying to get the ponies to calm down.

“Stop right there, everypony.” Hitch said, rounding up his critters and Sparky.

“Oh no. Poor Sprout.” Misty said, looking at Sprout.

“Come on Zipp, we need to stop them.” Pipp said, while she was filming everything and with Zipp by her side.

“Right behind you sis.” Zipp said, as the sisters help out Sunny.

“Everypony stop.” Izzy said, looking sad.

“Oh dear.” Phyllis said, looking as shocked as the Mane 6 are.

Sprout was not only as shocked as his mother and the Mane 6, but also was speechless by what he had just saw.

In their efforts to calm the ponies down, Sunny turns into an alicorn, while Hitch, his critters and Sparky use a megaphone from the sheriff’s station. Zipp and Pipp investigate some of the ponies’ wrongdoing, and Izzy, Misty, Sprout and Phyllis use their earth pony and unicorn magic to bring the ponies back where they were.

Sunny had to think of something fast. “I have an idea. Remember where we went to the Isle of Scaly?” she asked.

“The Isle of what?” Sprout asked. “Me and mommy never been there before.”

“The Isle of Scaly, duh!” Pipp said. “That’s where our dragon friends live.”

“Spike is the dragon lord there.” Zipp said. “And we teamed up with them to stop Opaline, thank hoofness she’s gone.”

Hitch saw Sparky excitingly jump up and down. “I think Sparky is very excited to go back there.” he said. “Okay, that’s enough excitement for now Sparky. Save it for when we get there.”

“I think it’s a great place for you to enjoy yourself in.” Misty said as she looked up at Sprout. “You and Phyllis are gonna love it there, trust me.”

“The dragons are super friendly. Especially Luxxe. She’s so cool and cute.” Izzy said as she smiled.

“Come on Sprout, you’re gonna love it as much as me.” Phyllis said.

“Alright mommy. Let’s give this Isle of Scaly a visit.” Sprout said.

“Okay. To the Marestream, everypony.” Sunny said, as she, her friends, Sprout and Phyllis board the flying vehicle.

Once on the Marestream and as soon as the flying vehicle took off, Pipp recorded a message of herself on her phone with her followers. “Hey Pippsqueaks, this is the final message to you for a while because the Isle of Scaly has no signal, but I’ll be back to share with you folks later. See ya, Bye.”

Misty sat down next to Sprout. “Okay Sprout, you’ve got a friend next to you. Okay, like you, I did bad things in the past, like dragon-napped Sparky, and then trapped Pipp and Zipp in the caves and kinda stole Sunny’s lantern from the Brighthouse, but I was forced to do all of those things so Opaline can become more powerful, but my friends Hitch, Izzy, Pipp, Zipp, and Sunny were there for me.” She told Sprout her story about her past.

“Really? Aw, Misty.” Sprout said, as he and Misty share a hug together. “I would never forget the time where I turned into an emperor and built and crashed a robot pony I made into Sunny’s lighthouse.” he told Misty his story about his past.

“That’s just as bad as me but yours was a lot worse.” Misty said.

“Yeah. My mom didn’t forgive me for weeks, until she forgave and trusted me again, but not so much for the ponies.” Sprout said. “I was then sentenced to community service for a while until I could be trusted again.”

“It’s so sad, in fact, really sad.” Misty said.

The Marestream approached the tunnel that leads to the Isle of Scaly. Sprout and Phyllis looked in awe. “Wow.” Sprout said.

“Whoops, it’s gonna be a hard left.” Zipp said.

“Uh-oh.” Sprout said.

“Look out everypony.” Phyllis cried. “Hold on tight.”

“Hold on to your cutie marks.” Sunny said.

Everypony screamed as Zipp made a hard left that tilted ponies to the side as well as freaking Sprout and Phyllis out.